Story

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Sasberalla22

Story

Post by Sasberalla22 »

My apologies if this is Grammer wrong I'm on mobile or if it jumps I'm in a lot of pain barely had any sleep

I give you
Christmas Eve theft

This is was the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was story except the mouse
The mouse is a notorious thief but she doesn't steal valuables of no that's too easy for our master thief
She goes for the big prize
She goes for the ..... Bang crap got to run

It was Christmas Eve and Anna Susandon was sitting in her beautiful crappy run down Honda Accord (nothing against Honda's or accords just saw a junker the other day that inspired this) the air condition floors where her favorite part when it was 20 degrees out and the heat couldn't keep up
But she knew to steal you had to blend in and this was the house she wanted.
She made sure and checked her alien laptop for the 1000x time and waited for her new guest to fall asleep. At last the house was quiet and that's when she struck.
Clad in only a black skin tight mostly see through (thank you vip for this Idea) she went to the back door. She knew it had issues staying shut and with her screwdriver she named Phil for personal reasons the latch lock popped free and she shut off the alarm easily.
She wondered into the house carefully making sure to avoid the squeak floor and carefully made her way upstairs till Karen McKaren room in the third floor. Breathing heavy she took a small break and getting a little wet down there she was excited this was her favorite part. Slowly opening the door she carefully crept in wondering why nobody locked their bedroom doors. Karen in her bright fire engine hair bright matching flannel pj's was laid all tucked in her fire engine red sheets. Jeez what's with this girl and fire Anna was thinking. Carefully peeling back the covers to give herself free reign of Karen's body she quicky whisked her flannel pants off her pale white so white she glowed in the dark legs and tossed them into her sack.
Next was the top she expertly undid the buttons and got it open and hear was the tough part getting it off. She slowly moved Karen's body around and slipped it off making sure Karen was still asleep. When will I buy fabric scissors it be easier she was thinking.
Next she went back down and pulled Karen's panties down leaving her bottomless. Oh Karen wasn't a natural red head yeah everyone knew that she was thinking smiling. When going back up she just realized Karen wasn't wearing a bra oh giddy she was naked she loved having to do less work. She quickly took several pictures of Karen naked added some embarrassing touches to her body. Then tied her limbs to her bed and put a gag in her mouth. I'm sure her family would be in for a treat tomorrow she was smiling as she finished. She went around collecting all her clothes leaving her a tiny bunny tail and ears and that was it.
I'm not heartless I'll leave her clothes in her parents room in a day I promise you all. As she crept to the door she couldn't resist leaving a note written on Karen's stomach
I got owned by Anna
She made it safely to her car adding the new clothes to the trunk and driving home.
She knew Karen wouldn't spill the truth and she was in the clear. For when you find your way to Anna's naughty list she will be there to strike

Hmmmm
Should I go after Amanda
Andrew
Or tabby next

Someone let me know

By from Anna
Sasberalla22

Re: Story

Post by Sasberalla22 »

It's been four hours and it's still night I find myself feeling antsy and bored twitchy and I can't sleep. Slipping out of bed I brushed my dark hair and put back on my skin tight black outfit again knowing whom I going for next.
Slipping out of my house I started the van and headed over to Tabbys house.
Growing up tabby and I where best friends told secrets had fun and all that stuff. She fell in with the popular kids around sophomore year of highschool and decided as we showered after gym (stay clean personal hygiene is important)
She pushed me out of the locker room naked. Oh how I pounded on the door over and over to only be met silence and laughter from the locker room. I don't know why I didn't go to the boys or back to gym I just froze. That's when the bell rang and soon the hall was filled with boys and girls eagerly watching my display. I finally unfroze and ran off didn't even bother to cover up to the office. My nickname was the streak after that.

Shaking my head getting back to reality and making sure I didn't crash my car I slowly drove over to her house. Arriving ten minutes later I pulled up to the front and it was exactly as I remembered it.
Smiling and feeling bold I silently left my van and marched to the front door opening it with a credit card. (People remember get food locks)
I silenced the alarm and was in very quickly. Going up the stairs to Tabbys room I silently entered. And noticed in the night light lit room there was a crap ton of cats. Plushes pictures bed sheets cat pj's jeez now I know why her name is tabby.
Making quick work the sheets where slid down to my surprise she was in a night gown. Smiling and pulling out my fabric scissors this time I made sure to grab them I sliced open the gown to reveal she wore nothing underneath.
Seeing she was completely hair free everywhere was a shock. Quickly pulling out my camera I took a bunch of photos and began using her own lipstick to mess with her.
How do you like my pussy and I'm purrrfect was just some silly things I wrote on her
Seeing some cat ear muffs I put them on her and took more pictures.
Lastly before leaving I made sure to grab all her clothes and hanging the Anna owned me sign on her I almost left then realizing I forgot to tie her up
So I signed her up for spam calls to make sure she was tied up. With a silent laugh I tied her body to her bed spread eagle and left making sure to get everything I needed.
With a giant smile I left her house and drove home to a good night sleep I think I'll be the ghost of Christmas punishment I said to myself smiling

Who should be next?