Tommy's Retribution

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

Re: Tommy's Retribution

Post by TeenFan »

You forgot to buy popcorn and throw it at the naked sister in the seat. Everything is better smeared in butter.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 7

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 7: The Naked March

Tommy had been keeping himself thoroughly amused with his humiliations of his sister for the better part of two weeks. He figured he could continue with his treatment of Sally, but there were still some other scores to settle. Besides, Sally would always be around if he wanted to keep his time-stop powers sharp, or even if he was just looking for some cheap entertainment to idle away the time.

In fact, just recently, soon after the movie theater incident, Tommy did indeed indulge himself. He was walking by the local drugstore, and through the window he spotted Sally shopping for a greeting card. On a lark he stopped time, took off Sally’s sweater, jeans, tennis shoes and socks, and left her standing there in a very sexy looking, magenta-colored bra and panties. He walked back to the window, started time, and watched his sister’s reaction to her near nakedness.

“Oh fuck!” it looked like she said, bringing a grin to Tommy's face. She promptly threw the greeting card behind her and frantically ran down the main aisle looking for her clothes. Fortunately for her the store was not crowded, and only a couple of entertained customers took in the pretty red-faced girl running around hysterically in a public store in her underwear.

To her relief, she found the rest of her clothes hanging up next to the prescription window, where the bug-eyed pharmacist watched her as she yanked her clothes from the window and hurriedly put them on.

But, as amusing as these whimsies were, Tommy was ready to move on and claim some more victims. One day he was in sixth period study hall, which took place in the school cafeteria. There were about 65 students in the study hall, fairly evenly divided between the freshman, sophomore and junior classes. Tommy had a game plan on this particular day.

He surveyed the cafeteria and noticed that Linda and Nancy, two of the eighth-grade girls who played a big part in his previous humiliation, were sitting together. The attractive girls were very popular among their junior class, especially among the boys. Linda was a tall, slim, well-proportioned blonde, and Nancy was a little shorter, somewhat on the chunky side, but with a pretty face and very large breasts. As Tommy looked at her, her breasts were resting comfortably on the table in front of her as she read from her textbook. Tommy pointed the two girls out to his friend.

“Remember them, Nick?”

“Yeah,” Nick responded, “You owe them, big time.”

“You’re right, and today’s the day they get their payback,” agreed Tommy.

Tommy continued to peruse the cafeteria, and at the table next to Linda and Nancy, he spotted Michael and Danny. Out of all the boys who harassed Tommy three years before, those two stood out above the rest. It was Michael who constantly teased Tommy when he was forced to wear the girls’ school uniform during recess and lunch, and it was Danny who continually taunted Tommy about his hairless crotch. He was now ready to carry out his scheme to get back at all four of them at the same time.

Tommy stopped time for everybody except Linda, Nancy, and his friend Nick.

“You’ve been good to me, Nick. I thought I’d let you sit back and enjoy the show.”

A most appreciative Nick grinned as his anticipation swelled. The two girls were momentarily perplexed, and then they heard the voice of Tommy from a nearby table.

“How ya’ doin’, ladies?” offered Tommy.

By now word had spread about Tommy’s powers, so the two sixteen-year-olds were extremely apprehensive. Linda looked around nervously and said, “What’s going on, Tommy?”

“Oh, not much. I just thought it might be kind of fun to see if you find getting stripped naked in front of a bunch of people as embarrassing as I did."

Linda looked at Nancy, and the look of terror on her face matched her own. “Tommy, that was a long time ago,” reasoned Linda, “I’m truly sorry. If I could take that day back, I surely would.”

“Well, you’re going to wish you could take today back, because you’re in for some serious humiliation. Nancy, I’d like you to go first. You can start by taking off all your clothes.” Nancy shivered involuntarily, but otherwise remained frozen in her seat. Tommy was prepared for her tentativeness. “If I have to stop time for you and strip you myself, you’re going to wake up finding yourself in a compromised position with one of the freshman boys. Either way, you’re going to be naked, so I suggest you do as I say. Now strip.”

“Oh, God,” Nancy whimpered.

It was plain for her to see that she was at Tommy’s mercy. She slowly, laboriously peeled off all her clothes under the watchful, appreciative eyes of Tommy and Nick. Her extra-large breasts were quite conspicuous, and under the circumstances were a mighty source of embarrassment for her. Tommy promptly gathered Nancy’s clothes, and she looked on horrified as he calmly sauntered a few steps away and dropped them down the garbage chute.

At this point Tommy brought Michael and Danny out of their time stop. Once they recovered from their shock, they both stared at Nancy, who was desperately covering her nudity as best she could with her hands and arms.

“Welcome to payback, guys.”

They both looked at Tommy with a sense of foreboding. Tommy wasted no time.

“Nancy, would you do the honors and relieve Danny of all his clothes? Just dump them down the garbage chute when you’re done. Danny, I expect you to cooperate here, if you know what’s good for you.”

Danny was well aware that the consequences could be much more severe if he didn’t do the bidding of the vengeful Tommy. He stood submissively, red-faced and miserable as Linda slipped off his shirt, shoes and socks, and then his pants. When she slipped down his boxer shorts, Danny’s smaller-than-average sized penis was still in a flaccid state. What normally might be an erotic experience for a guy about to be undressed by a pretty, naked girl instead was filled with dread of whatever humiliations his tormentor had in store for him.

He watched disconsolately as the naked Nancy—who temporarily welcomed the coverage as she held Danny's clothes close to her body—drop all his clothes down the chute.

Tommy then reached into his backpack and produced three sharp electric razors and a pair of shearing scissors. The day before he had stopped time and entered a barber shop and borrowed three of their best razors, to be returned when his deed was done.

He plugged the razors into the wall and handed Danny the scissors. Danny had a look of wretchedness on his face. He then handed one razor each to Linda, Nancy, and Michael.

“I’m sure you recall, Danny, how you razzed me mercilessly that day about my hairless body. Well, now it’s your turn to find out just what I felt like. Although it’ll probably be a little worse for you, seeing as you’re fifteen years old. Now please raise your hands high in the air. Nancy, I’d like you to relieve Danny of the hair under his arms.”

Danny didn’t move. He was stunned, and was having trouble digesting his horrific circumstances. “B-but Tommy…”

“Here’s your choice,” interrupted Tommy. “You either follow directions like a good little boy, or I freeze you while you get shaved. The only difference is, when you come to, you’ll be tied to the shower in the girls’ locker room. I believe the junior and senior girls both have P.E. this period, so you should be quite a hit.” Tommy paused momentarily to let Danny’s grim situation sink in. “So, what’s it gonna be, Danny boy?”

Danny grudgingly raised his arms in the air. Nancy approached him while turning on the electric razor. The whir of the razor filled the otherwise silent room. It was quite a bizarre scene, that of one naked girl shaving the armpit hair off a naked guy, both of them blushing crimson.

The electric razors were industrial models, so it took Nancy only a minute to complete her task.

“Okay,” said Tommy, “I’d like the rest of you to turn on your razors. Linda, you take care of his arms and that small amount of hair on his chest. Nancy, you make his legs all pretty and smooth. Michael, I’d like you to shave his ass. And make sure you get inside his crack. Danny, you can use those scissors to cut off your pubic hair. Cut it as close to the skin as you can. Chop, chop, let’s go!”

Three electric razors were now going full blast. Danny, after a moment’s hesitation, started cutting off his precious pubic hair, incredulous at what was happening to him. In less than five minutes, the task was completed successfully, and the three electric razors were turned off.

“Excellent,” smiled Tommy. “Now Linda, I’d like you to give your razor to Danny. Danny, please finish off what you started, and make sure you get all the hair off your balls.”

Danny, under the watchful gaze of his audience of five, sullenly shaved off the last remnants of his bodily hair. Tommy took a slow walk around Danny, scrutinizing him very closely, much like a drill inspector would with one of his recruits. He looked his hairless victim in the eyes and smiled.

“Well, Danny boy, you look much like I did two years ago. ‘Course, I was only thirteen years old at the time.” Tommy laughed, and for the first time, Danny covered his genitals with his hands, much to Tommy’s delight.

Meanwhile, Linda and Michael were anxiously wondering if they would be victims in Tommy’s depraved plan. As it happened, it was not a question of “if,” but a question of “when.”

“Linda, I don’t know why you’re not naked yet,” Tommy said. “Why don’t you strip for us?”

Tommy’s creativity was growing as he continued his orchestration. “Michael, you come stand in front of Linda. Linda, every time you remove an article of clothing, I’d like you to remove the corresponding garment from Michael. Just drop them all in a pile here on the floor.”

Linda took a stab at attaining some mercy from Tommy. “Please, Tommy, don’t do this. I feel bad about what happened, I really do.”

Tommy, remembering Linda teasing him while running her hand across his naked thigh during his day of torment, would have none of it. “Why do you still have your blouse on? We don’t have all day here.” Tommy chuckled to himself, realizing they literally had all the time in the world.

Linda submissively unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a black lacy bra. She obediently dropped her blouse on the floor and proceeded to lift off the tee shirt of the compliant, quiet Michael, dropping it on top of her blouse. She then removed the two pairs of shoes and socks, adding them to the growing collection of clothes on the floor. She unbuttoned her jeans, closed her eyes and lowered them past her knees. Her matching black satin panties created an arousing sight, as her tall, lean, tanned body gradually became unveiled.

Now whimpering softly, she pulled off her jeans and went to work on Michael. He obediently lifted each of his legs to facilitate the removal of his pants. Only his white briefs remained.

Tommy broke the silence. “Now, Linda, when you remove your bra, I’d like you to place it on Michael’s chest.”

Michael winced noticeably, and Nancy giggled despite her own predicament. When Linda unhooked her bra, her flawless breasts popped out in all their glory. Nick let out a low whistle from his perch at the table. Linda instinctively covered her chest with her hands but was forced to pull them away in order to dress the red-faced Michael in her bra. Tommy handed Linda the pair of scissors.

“Here, let’s make this easy. Just cut off his underpants with these.”

Linda cut off the right side of Michael’s underpants from the band to the bottom and watched them spring to his side. She then cut the other side, and the undergarment fell unceremoniously to the floor.

Michael’s penis had shriveled up in his shame, the tip barely visible through his pubic hair. Again Nancy giggled in spite of herself.

“Linda, now I want you to dress Michael—or is that Michelle—in your panties.”

Linda, blushing brightly, lowered her panties, exposing her blond bush. She quickly slipped the panties up Michael’s legs, hoping to distract attention from herself. Michael now made for a rather ridiculous sight, made even more ridiculous when Tommy produced a couple of false breast pads and proceeded to stuff them in the bra.

“Well, Michelle, I must say, you look much prettier than I did when they tried to dress me up. I didn’t get a bra and panty set, and I certainly didn’t have any tits.” Michael turned a deeper shade of red and stared dolefully at the floor.

Tommy, having completed all his preliminaries, was just about to start time when he turned to Nick and said, “Hey, buddy, maybe we should have our own private show. How would you like our happy guests to provide us some entertainment?”

“Sounds great!” responded Nick, as his face lit up.

Tommy remembered how humiliated he was when he had to stand up naked on Sister Ruth’s desk and sing a song. “Linda and Nancy, why don’t you two climb up on the table and sing a song for Nicky and me.”

The two girls, both still doing their best to cover their nudity, slumped their shoulders and proceeded to climb up on the table.

“Oh yes, this should be quite a show. Now I’d like you to put one arm over each other’s shoulders, and your other hand on your hips. No more covering up. The song of the day is “Girls Just Want to Have Fun.”

Tommy and Nick pulled up a couple of chairs in front of the mortified girls and awaited the performance. Michael and Danny stood off to the side, Danny still covering his privates and Michael with his arms across his chest. Both were appreciating the fact that they weren’t involved in the proceedings on the table.

Linda and Nancy, both naked and red-faced, had their arms on each other’s opposite shoulders and began to sing, their voices cracking in their distress “I come home in the morning light…and girls they want to have fun, oh girls just want to have fun.”

After they went through the whole number, Tommy and Nick grinned at each other and slapped each other a “high five.”

It was time for Tommy to include Michael and Danny. “Michelle, you’re dressed for the part. Why don’t you get up there and stand between Linda and Nancy. This time you don’t have to put your arms around each other, but a little body movement would certainly add to the show. I’d like all three of you to dance and sing at the same time. And don’t hold anything back.”

Michael grudgingly climbed onto the table and stood between the two girls. All three had matching red faces.

“Danny, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave you out. Please forgive me. Why don’t you stand next to Linda and see what you can add to the performance. And no more covering up your little hairless weenie.”

Danny resignedly climbed onto the table. The four of them started singing and dancing.

“Oh, girls just want to have fun…”

Tommy and his friend were beside themselves in laughter. It was quite a comical sight to see the four of them putting on their little show. The two naked girls were dancing to the beat of their own voices, their breasts jiggling seductively as they did so. The ridiculous sight of Michael dancing around in Linda’s black bra and panties was very amusing. Danny also contributed immensely to the hilarity, as his penis and balls had shriveled up due to his intense humiliation, and with his now hairless body he looked like he was about ten years old. It wasn’t lost on Tommy that that’s probably how he must have looked when he was standing on the desk singing two years before. He smiled at the appropriate comeuppance he had successfully orchestrated.

When they were done, Tommy and Nick applauded and whistled. “Okay, girls and boys, you can come down now. You were all fabulous.” As they were climbing down, Tommy continued. “Consider it your lucky day. I’m going to let you off easy. I could make you remain naked—in your case, Michelle, in your bra and panties—for the rest of the period, which still has 45 minutes to go. Instead, here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to restart time for everyone and have you march across the room, single file, at a nice, leisurely pace. Your hands are to remain clasped behind your head the whole time. You can start at the far end of the room and exit the door on the other end. I know it’s a big room, but hey, it should be over in about three or four minutes. The locker rooms are nearby, so maybe you can find something to wear when you get there. But if you go too fast, well, I’ll have to bring you back and we’ll start all over. Any questions?”

The four victims had a look of terror in their red faces. They had hoped to escape the public display, but now it was apparent they would be performing a naked march for all to see.

“All right then, do I have a volunteer to be first in line?” Of course, no one answered. Out of the four of them, Linda was Tommy’s biggest tormentor three years before.

“Linda, I think your lovely naked body should be right at the forefront. Danny, you can go next. They’ll get a kick out of your pathetic little hairless package. Michelle, you and your pretty bra and panty set can go third. Maybe you can shake your hips from side to side as you walk. In fact, that goes for all of you. And you’d better be good. Nancy, you can pull up the rear. The last thing everyone will see will be your sweet ass sashaying out the door. Now all of you line up on the other side of the room. I’d like you to spread out about ten feet apart.”

The four wretched students made their way across the room. Tommy called out, “Okay, boys and girls, hands behind your heads! Just remember, all eyes will be on you. Don’t disappoint them. Here we go. One, two, three!”

Time restarted, and Linda, blushing ever so brightly, began her walk of shame. She followed instructions and walked at a very slow pace. She was near tears from the excruciating ordeal.

Danny waited until she was about ten feet in front of him and then followed behind her. The next two followed suit. All four of them swayed their hips from side to side as they walked, creating a most amusing sight. It took only about five seconds before the noise level in the cafeteria started increasing, and within ten seconds all eyes were on the most unusual sight of two naked girls, one naked and hairless guy, and one bra-and-panty-clad guy ceremoniously making a slow march through their study hall.

By the time the leader had reached the halfway point, the noise level had reached a very high decibel. There was laughter, catcalls, whistling, taunting—everything the poor victims could’ve expected from the enthralled witnesses of their most extraordinary display. All four of the performers had faces that matched the color of the ketchup on the cafeteria tables.

Their parade was about 3½ minutes old before Nancy marched out of the room. The last sight was the four of them covering their privates and scrambling frantically toward their respective locker rooms.

The buzzing from the cafeteria would continue throughout the rest of the period. That day’s sixth period study hall would be the talk of the school for years to come.

Tommy sat back in his chair, feeling quite satisfied with himself. “How am I going to top this?” he thought to himself.

Somehow, he knew he would find a way.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Big fan of equal opportunity stripping.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:17 pm Big fan of equal opportunity stripping.
As am I. There will be another chapter or two in this story where females and males alike are stripped and/or humiliated.

My (minor) issue is this: I have written more than one story that is predominately ENM but have a few chapters sprinkled within the story that are strictly ENF. I would post the story in the ENM section, and wouldn't want to break it up by posting those chapters in the ENF section. No big deal - c’est la vie.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 8

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 8: The Humiliation of the Lexus Lady

After taking care of Linda, Nancy, Michael and Danny in the cafeteria during study hall, Tommy was nearly finished with the retaliation of his tormentors from three years before. He still had Karen, Carlene, Sister Ruth and Miss Richards to deal with, and he would get to them in due time. Meanwhile, his sophomore year was coming to an end, so it looked like he’d have to wait until the next term to continue his warpath. But that didn’t stop Tommy from keeping his time-stop and telekinetic powers sharp. He always had his sister Sally available to abuse, and there would be other occasions when a deserving soul would be a victim of Tommy’s power when they least expected it. During that summer, there were a couple of such occasions.

One day Tommy was next in line at the local supermarket. He was supposed to meet a friend shortly, so he was in a bit of a hurry. The checker, a young brunette of about twenty, was taking her sweet time checking the groceries of the male customer in front of Tommy. She even stopped at one point and chatted with her bagger about her evening plans. Both Tommy and the customer were becoming exasperated with her, and Tommy asked her if she could please pick up the pace a bit. She looked at Tommy crossly, then turned back to chat with her co-worker, while slowly continuing with her checking.

"Excuse me," said Tommy. When she looked back at him, looking annoyed, Tommy said, "You are about to be more embarrassed than you've ever been in your entire life. I just want to make it perfectly clear to you that your rudeness has everything to do with your soon-to-be unfortunate situation."

The checker just looked at him and shook her head dismissively before turning away from him.

Tommy immediately stopped time and started unbuttoning her blouse. He then slipped it off of her and stuffed it in the bottom of the customer’s bag of food. She wore a bright, hot-pink colored bra. Tommy let out a soft whistle in appreciation. He then unbuttoned her pants, and slipped them, along with her matching panties, down to her ankles. Tommy admired her beautiful body. He then took off one of her shoelaces, tying one end around the bottom of her panties and the other end to a steel bar by her feet. The bar was part of the foundation of the checkout counter and was immovable. Tommy made sure the double knots were tight and then he took his place back in line. He started time, and watched as the stunned checker screamed out.

“OH MY GOD!” as she reached down to pull up her panties. Again she screamed “OH MY GOD!” then “OH SHIT! OH MY GOD!” as she quickly realized that she could only get her panties halfway up her shins before the string prohibited further progress. In her panic, she continued to pull on her panties, but this only succeeded in tightening the knots even more. She tried pulling her pants up, but this effort was also futile, as she couldn’t get them past her panties. The customer and the bagger (also a male) were looking on in enjoyable amazement, and other patrons and employees were beginning to get wind of the situation.

The mortified checker, now whimpering, finally discovered the cause of the obstructed path of her panties, and frantically went to work on the knots. After about thirty seconds she recognized that this line of attack would not be successful—at least not in a timely manner. She would be forced to go to her last, unavoidable resort—she would have to strip herself. She furiously pulled off her shoes, then her pants, and finally her panties. In her hysterical state of mind, she didn’t think to put her pants on. She simply started running toward the storeroom at the back of the store. She was last seen by Tommy and the rest of her appreciative audience running down the frozen foods aisle, wailing while covering her sex, clad only in a pink bra and white anklets.

Tommy was pretty sure she would treat her customers with a little more respect from that point forward.

Another time Tommy was walking around downtown on a beautiful mid-summer day. He was about to cross the street in the crosswalk. The light was green and the “Don’t Walk” light was flashing. Tommy knew he had enough time to cross the street before the light turned red. A buxom, fortyish lady in a new Lexus wanted to make a right turn, but had to wait for Tommy. As Tommy was walking in front of her car she leaned on her horn and screamed at Tommy out of her window, “You’re going against the Don’t Walk, you little shit!”

Tommy stopped, looked at her and said, “I’m guessing that you’ve had a tough morning and probably already regret what you just said. Kind of guy I am, I’ll give you a chance to apologize.”

But the Lexus lady made a mistake she would regret until her dying day. “Fuck off, asshole!” she yelled while hitting her accelerator.

Of course, this gave Tommy more than enough incentive to retaliate. After stopping time, he climbed into her car and stripped her completely nude.

“Not bad for a middle-aged lady,” he said to himself as he admired her body. Indeed, though just a little overweight, and with a bit of a sag in her breasts, she was certainly put together well enough to turn a few heads. And on this day, in her present condition? Oh yes, she was going to turn a few heads.

Tommy then scooped up her clothes and looked around her car to make sure she had nothing available for her to cover her nudity. Satisfied, he turned off her engine and slipped the keys in his pocket. He then threw all of her clothes except her bra and panties into the nearest trashcan. Tommy then spread her white bra and panty set across the hood of her car. He licked his lips and restarted time.

The lady in the Lexus was beside herself when she realized she was naked inside her car in a bustling downtown area. Panic-stricken, she looked around the inside of her car for her clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. The lady in the car behind her was honking her horn, and the Lexus lady slammed on her accelerator, but her car didn’t move. She reached for her keys and was horrified to find them missing. She frantically searched the floor, then under her seat, but to no avail. More people were impatiently honking their horns, and some of the pedestrians were starting to look in her direction to see what the fuss was all about. That’s when Tommy yelled out to the crowd.

“Hey look, she’s naked!” he shouted.

To the Lexus lady’s horror, the young man she had screamed at a few moments before was peering at her through the passenger window, with his hands on either side of his face to block the glare. Other curious pedestrians of both genders were right behind him, leering through her window with grins of amusement and disbelief.

She had nowhere to hide.

“FUCK! OH, FUCK ME! Please, help me! Oh, for the love of GOD!” she screamed out while leaning forward on her steering wheel with one arm over her breasts and one hand between her legs.

She then spied her bra and panties laying on her hood. She sat there for a moment, sizing up her grim situation. The longer she sat there, the more attention she would attract. She ultimately decided she would be much better off sitting in her car wearing her bra and panties than being completely nude.

Desperate, she opened her door and reached around to the front of her car. She reached out to grab her precious underwear, but just as she was about to grasp them, they mysteriously slid out of her reach to the passenger side of the car. “What the fuck?!” she said out loud. There's no wind, how is this happening?

Hell-bent on attaining her goal, she created quite a sight by jumping out of her car and climbing on to the top of the hood. A small crowd had now gathered, and they were being treated to a very entertaining show. One lady was grinning freely while covering the eyes of her young child.

Again she reached for her bra and panties, and again they slid away from her, this time onto the ground on the other side of the car. “Oh, shit! Fuck me!” the Lexus lady exclaimed.

She crawled to the other side of the car and looked down to the ground at her bra and panties. She then looked up and noticed that the size of the crowd on the sidewalk had grown considerably. She blushed crimson.

At this point she was willing to forget her bra and panties, as the sanctity of her car was much more appealing to her than the thought of climbing down in front of all these people to again try to retrieve her underwear. She frantically turned around and crawled back to the other side of her car, treating her enthralled audience to another provocative sight. She jumped down to the ground amid a cacophony of horns, honking now out of enjoyment and amusement rather than impatience.

Matters only got worse for the now hysterical Lexus lady. Just as she got to her door, it closed shut, seemingly with a mind of its own. Then, much to her horror, she heard the unmistakable sound of the locks clicking in. She tried the door frantically, but of course her efforts were fruitless.

Now she was really in a pickle. With a frenzied look on her face, she surveyed the area. The only possible escape was a public bathroom halfway down the block on the other side of the street.

But first she would make one more attempt to retrieve her bra and panties. She made a mad dash around the front of her car, covering herself up as best she could with her hands and arms. Her bra and panties were on the ground, near the passenger door. But just as she bent down and reached for them (only three feet from Tommy and a very entertained audience of at least twenty-five), the undergarments mysteriously slid under the car, out of her reach. The distraught victim briefly bent to her knees and tried to reach under the car, her plump ass on full display and her sex exposed in all its glory. She couldn’t quite reach her elusive underwear. She looked back, and much to her chagrin she realized the display she was putting on for her audience. The thoroughly humiliated Lexus lady rose to her feet and started dashing toward the public bathroom, using the very crosswalk that Tommy had started to use earlier before he was rudely interrupted.

Above the noise of the cheering crowd and honking horns, she could just make out Tommy’s bellow, made through cupped hands: “You’re going against the Don’t Walk!”
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 9

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 9: The Cheerleader's Comeuppance

Tommy was sixteen and had entered his junior year in high school. It would be late September when he would settle his account with Karen, one of the major players in Tommy’s debasement when he was in the seventh grade. The reader may recall that Karen was in the eighth grade at the time, and she delighted in teasing and tormenting her junior classman. It was Karen who slowly and sadistically removed Tommy’s underpants in the gym during dance class and reveled in every moment. She was also instrumental in removing Tommy's belly dance costume, rendering him naked while he was forced to dance.

Karen was now in her senior year. A beautiful 17-year-old blonde, she was very popular with the guys in her class. She had a couple of girlfriends, but most of the girls found her on the haughty side. Her parents were well-to-do, she knew she was gorgeous, and she carried herself like she was in a class above the rest—a trait that her fellow female classmates despised. She was a flirt, if not a tease. Paradoxically, she was very shy about showing off her body—no male, short of her father when she was a baby, had seen her naked. Even in gym class, Karen was very self-conscious when she had to shower with the other girls.

Karen and Tommy both went to Washington High School. Karen was a cheerleader, and Tommy, with his newfound powers, was becoming a cheery leader (sorry).

Washington High had a solid football team that year, and that Friday night in late September they were playing against Lincoln. The rivalry between the two schools was unsurpassed anywhere in the state. They truly didn’t like each other.

The game was an intensely fought affair. Several skirmishes broke out on the field, and the two rooting sections were exchanging barbs with each other from opposite sides of the field. Tommy was sitting in the Washington rooting section watching the game with one eye and watching Karen bouncing up and down in her skimpy cheerleading outfit with the other.

Tommy had an agenda planned for Karen, one he would implement a little later in the game. Momentarily though, he decided to have a little fun at her expense. During a timeout in the second quarter Karen and the other cheerleaders were doing a number on the track in front of the rooting section. Tommy, utilizing his TK power, raised Karen’s skirt above her hips, exposing her blue panties.

Hmm,” thought Tommy, “She’s got school spirit, wearing the school colors underneath her uniform.

Karen was so concentrating on her routine that she was unaware of the extracurricular entertainment she was providing.

After a few seconds Tommy allowed the skirt to drop back down. Then he figured out a way to get her attention. While she was dancing and waving her pompons high in the air, Tommy concentrated on lowering Karen’s panties down her legs. Before Karen could react, she discovered to her horror that her panties were hanging below her knees. Shocked, Karen immediately dropped her pompons to the ground and hurriedly pulled her panties back up. She hastily picked up her pompons and continued her number, trying to act as if nothing had happened, but her scarlet face betrayed her keen embarrassment. Tommy afforded himself a smile.

It was halftime when he decided to make his move. He stopped time and eagerly made his way down to the track. He picked Karen up and started walking while carrying her, when he fortuitously found a wheelbarrow. Laying Karen in the wheelbarrow, Tommy wheeled her over to the Lincoln side of the field. He then picked her up and carried her to the very middle of the Lincoln rooting section, where he placed her in a sitting position. She looked quite out of place in her blue and gold outfit amidst a large throng predominately clad in red and white. Tommy pulled off his blue shirt, exposing the red one he had on underneath. He sat down next to Karen and started time just for her, leaving the rest of the world in the pause mode.

Karen was appropriately shocked when she took in her surroundings. She suddenly found herself in the middle of what she recognized could be a very hostile crowd, and the friendly blue and gold seemed miles away. She was about to get up when Tommy broke the eerie silence.

“Well, hi, Karen, how are ya’?”

Karen, startled, almost jumped out of her shoes. When she recognized Tommy, she was overcome with an overwhelming feeling of apprehension. She had heard the stories of Tommy’s retaliations during the last term and felt relieved when the school year had concluded without her participation in Tommy's dirty deeds. It was apparent now that her feeling of relief was premature.

“Uh, h-hi, Tommy, what are you doing?” She didn’t really need an answer. Whatever it was, it couldn’t be good.

“It’s payback time, darling. I'd like you to get an idea firsthand of what you put me through a few years ago. In a moment I’m going to bring these people out of their state of rest. There’s no telling how they might react, but I think it’s a good bet that your little blue and gold dress will have to go.” The look of fear in Karen’s eyes gave Tommy a feeling of redemption.

“Tommy, please, I beg you, I’ll do anything you say. Please, Tommy, don’t do this to me.”

Tommy had heard the desperate pleading before, and he was unaffected by it, except for the feeling of satisfaction he had from the knowledge that he had her under his power. He allowed her to beg for mercy for a while longer before starting time.

It took only about three seconds for the guy behind Karen to notice the anomaly. “Hey, what’s this?” he yelled threateningly. “What’s this girl doing here wearing blue and gold?”

All the Lincoln students within earshot were now staring at Karen, who started to make a panicky move to run away but was roughly pushed back to her seat by a male student in front of her. Tommy decided to intervene before matters got too far out of hand.

“Guys, guys, I think I may have a solution to this problem,” Tommy proposed. The rabid crowd momentarily settled, curious to hear what the young man had in mind. “I have a good feeling this pretty little cheerleader from Washington would be willing to trade her dress for your promise not to beat the shit out of her.”

This certainly appeased the Lincoln students, while eliciting a look of trepidation from Karen. Tommy then reasoned with Karen. “You might as well face it—if you don’t take off your dress on your own, I’m sure these guys, and probably even some of the girls would be happy to remove it for you. And who knows what else they might do to you if you let them lay their hands on you. Now it’s up to you, but you might find that it works out better for you to strip down voluntarily.”

Karen, though near a state of panic, comprehended the hopelessness of her situation. One way or another, she would lose her dress. She might as well do it herself. “Oh, God!” she cried aloud while reaching for the zipper at the top of her back. She clenched her eyes shut and lowered the zipper all the way down to the small of her back. The noise level from the crowd grew as they realized the pretty girl was actually going to strip.

"She's really gonna do it!" shouted one of the excited coeds.

“Oh, please, Tommy, I’m begging you, get me out of this! Please!”

“Keep going, you’re doing just fine,” the unsympathetic Tommy replied.

Resigned to her fate, to the delight of her captivated audience she reluctantly pulled the dress off her arms and let the top part of the outfit slip unimpeded to her lap, exposing a substantial chest, which was protected by a dark blue, lacy bra.

The crowd was hooting and hollering, and Karen leaned forward, staring at the ground with her arms clenched tightly over her chest. Her mortification was quite intense, and her blush extended from her forehead, down her neck, to the top of her breasts.

Tommy was sitting right next to her, just as he was when she mercilessly stripped him 3½ years before. Tommy cupped his hands around her right ear so she could hear him over the noise. “Don’t stop now, darling. You’re putting on quite a show. Slip off your dress and give it to the guy behind you.”

Karen cringed, and to the glee of the cheering throng she lifted her torso and pulled down her dress. She slipped it off her feet and halfheartedly handed it to the guy behind her, who proceeded to wave it high in the air before whirling it as far as he could. Karen watched in dismay as her dress landed far into the next section, and she realized hopelessly that she might never see it again.

She was really feeling her nakedness now, as she sat there in a hunched over position, wearing only her bra with matching blue panties, white tennis shoes and white anklets.

Tommy, remembering the unbelievably horrible experience his current victim had put him through years before, planned on making the most of the moment. He put his arm around her back, leaned over and put his mouth to her ear. “You’re looking pretty hot, sweetheart, but you’re still wearing the wrong colored uniform. Too bad you didn't put on your red or white underwear. I’m afraid you’re going to have to take everything off now.”

Karen, now with tears dripping down her profusely blushing face, looked up pleadingly. “Oh God, Tommy, can’t you see you’ve humiliated me enough? Please, stop this madness and get me out of here! Please!”

“In due time, my dear. In due time. But first you’re going to experience the humiliation of all humiliations: Public nudity, the forced variety. Your bra and panties, please.”

Tommy backed off and watched intently as the wretched, blubbering Karen reached behind her back for the hook of her bra. The noise level rose to a new decibel as the 17-year-old’s breasts were freed from their sanctuary. Karen leaned over with her chin on her knees as she covered each breast by crisscrossing her arms. Tommy snatched the bra from the tight clutches of her hands and threw it up to the appreciative crowd, where it was waved around like a trophy.

Tommy again put his arm around his suffering victim, and leaned in to Karen’s ear, where he caught a most enjoyable glimpse of the tops of her naked breasts. “You’re almost there, Karen darlin’. Now let's slip those panties off.”

Karen hesitated for a moment before doing Tommy’s bidding. Then, to the delight and amazement of the roaring mass, she grabbed the waistband of her panties and slid them down her thighs, her legs, and off her feet. Someone snatched the panties from her grasp and tossed them a few rows forward, where they were caught in the air by an outstretched hand. Karen’s humiliation was extreme as she leaned forward, clenching her breasts.

“OH GOD! OH GOD! OHHHH!”

The relentless Tommy leaned forward and cupped his hands around his victim’s ear once again. “There’s no reason to be shy, sweetheart. Your audience adores you. Now sit up straight and put your hands behind your head. Like I had to do.” The near-hysterical Karen complied, much to the enjoyment of her incredulous audience.

Tommy wasn’t finished. He allowed Karen’s humiliation to continue for a few moments, and then gave her further instructions. “Now I’d like you to get on your hands and knees on your seat, facing me.”

“Please Tommy, no! Oh God, please, I can’t take it anymore!”

Tommy was merciless. “If you don’t do as I say right now, I’ll stop time and handcuff you to one of the goalposts. With your hands above your head. Then I'll start it again, and all your friends will get to see you in all your glory. Now make your choice.”

The distraught Karen assumed the position Tommy had ordered. Hooting and catcalls ensued, as Karen created quite a sight on her hands and knees, her feminine charms on full display. She was face to face with her smiling tormentor, who was relentless in his psychological torture.

“Look me in the eyes, sweetheart.” She did so, and Tommy took pleasure in her look of panic and shame. “Tell me what you’re feeling right now, Karen,” offered Tommy. Karen simply whimpered without answering. “I’d really like to hear it in your own words, sweetie. Tell me how it feels to be naked on public display like this.” Tommy stroked Karen underneath her chin as he spoke.

Karen answered, hoping it would help speed up an end to her miserable situation. “It’s.…it’s embarrassing,” was all she could muster.

“Embarrassing?” countered Tommy. “More like ‘humiliating,’ don’t you think? Completely and utterly humiliating. Say it.”

Karen responded, “It's completely and utterly humiliating! Please, oh God, Tommy, find my clothes! Please!”

Karen felt a hand from one of the Lincoln students stroking her naked backside, and she was really starting to panic. Tommy was temporarily satisfied, but he had one more debasement in mind for the wretched cheerleader.

He stopped time again for everybody but Karen so he could talk to her without yelling above the noise. He turned and straddled his bleacher seat, facing his hapless victim. He told her there was one last thing he wanted her to do, and that he would not put an end to her ordeal until she complied. Karen could be seen shaking her head vigorously back and forth, imploring “Please, no!” and "Oh, I can't do that!" but it was evident her tormentor would be unrelenting.

Had anyone else in the stadium not been in stop mode, they would have seen a fully clothed young man walking a naked young lady by the hand and leading her from one side of the field to the other. The young man was smiling brightly, while the pretty female had a very red face and a look of utter fear. When she reached the other side, she could be seen picking up two pompons, one blue and one gold.

Tommy started time for the bandleader, who was a friend of his. He spoke to him, and they shared a laugh. Tommy took a seat in the middle of the stands, a couple of rows behind the cheerleaders. Karen stood alone on the track, naked but for shoes and anklets. The gold pompon covered her breasts and the blue one her crotch.

“Are you ready, darling?” yelled Tommy.

Karen, a beaten young lady, stared at the ground and nodded. Her sense of dread for what she was about to be forced to do was unfathomable.

“Okay, Ron,” Tommy called to the bandleader. “Help me with the countdown. Ready, TEN! Karen, hold those pompons high above your head. NINE! That’s a great look, sweetheart, they’ll love your tits. Spread those legs out a little more. EIGHT! That’s it, we can see your pussy now. SEVEN! SIX! Almost show time, Karen darlin’. You’d better be good, or I’ll leave you by yourself with the Lincoln crowd. FIVE! FOUR! Oh yeah, you look hot! THREE! TWO! ONE! Okay, sweetheart, you’re on! Enjoy the show, everybody!” yelled Tommy.

He started time. Ron waved his arms, and the band began playing the school fight song. Karen started into her number. Somebody immediately yelled out, “Hey look, she’s naked!”

The buzzing from the stands continued to mount, and somebody else yelled out, “Oh, my God, that’s Karen!”

The band played on, and Karen jumped up and down, waving her pompons back and forth. Her breasts were bouncing around wildly, out of control. She obeyed Tommy’s command and performed her number to the hilt. At one point, she hopped on one foot and kicked her opposite leg up and down, creating quite a provocative sight. She turned around and shook her hips, giving her audience a stimulating view of her shimmying, curvaceous backside, much to their absolute amazement and glee.

Of course, Karen was mortified beyond comprehension.

Finally, the band finished the number, and Karen, her humiliation absolute, could endure no more. With one pompon over her chest and the other over her sex, she made a beeline down the track, threatening Washington High’s record for the 440. She continued past the track and ran straight through the open gate, never breaking her stride.

As Tommy watched her naked, bouncing cheeks disappear into the night he sat back, quite gratified now that he had exacted vengeance on yet another of his tormentors. He settled back to watch the second half, grinning widely to himself as he recounted the evening’s extraordinary events.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 10

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 10: The Topless Twelve

"Carlene," Tommy thought to himself. "What to do with Carlene?"

As the reader may recall, Carlene played no small part in Tommy's humiliation three years prior. The now 19-year-old niece of the perverted Miss Richards—with whom she shared the deviant pleasure in the poor lad's degradation—was one of only three remaining (along with Sister Ruth and Miss Richards) on Tommy's retribution list that he had not yet victimized.

Carlene, who now attended a college from out of state, had come home for her winter break. She had been looking forward to a relaxing two weeks to recover from the rigors of college. But instead, going into her last weekend of the break, she was feeling quite uneasy and continuously looking over her shoulder in apprehension. A quite unnerving experience the previous weekend had everything to do with her state of anxiety. Carlene shuddered every time she thought about it, which was quite often.

Conversely, Tommy couldn't suppress a grin as he recalled the events from the previous Saturday night.

To back up, Tommy, through means too mundane to go into here, had ascertained that Carlene had organized a reunion with her twelve former volleyball teammates at a nice restaurant in town. They planned on going nightclubbing after dinner.

The nightclubbing never happened.

It couldn't have been a more perfect setup, as far as Tommy was concerned. Three years before Carlene had orchestrated the scenario where her teammates, under her direction, took turns peeking inside Tommy's underpants, much to their glee and much to Tommy's mortification. Tommy hadn't really planned on going after all the volleyball players—Carlene was his main objective—but he figured that since the situation was pretty much dropped into his lap, he might as well take advantage of it.

As Tommy walked into the restaurant, he surveyed the scene and spotted the fashionably dressed thirteen young ladies situated around a large, round table smack in the middle of the restaurant. Tommy couldn't believe his good fortune. "Perfect!" he said out loud to himself with a grin.

Tommy wasted no time. One could say that in the literal sense, because he stopped time. He sauntered over to the table and, starting with the girl on Carlene's left, he began unbuttoning her blouse. "I'll save the best for last," he said to himself, referring, of course, to Carlene. He easily slipped off the white blouse, then unhooked her white bra, and started a pile by tossing the garments on the floor behind him. He let out a soft whistle as he admired the femininity of the half-naked beauty before him. Her pale breasts glistened amidst the light emanating from the candles and the chandelier above them. Tommy felt a stirring in his jeans as he took in the vision.

Not to be deterred, he proceeded to the next girl and briskly rendered her topless. He worked his way all the way around the table, stopping short of Carlene. There were now twelve pairs of bared breasts of different sizes, shapes and colors forming a circle around the table. For Tommy, who was practically salivating, it was all he could do to keep himself from obtaining relief through self-gratification right there on the spot. But he had more fish to fry.

He started to reach for the top button of Carlene's blouse when he stopped himself.

Hmm. Maybe I'll give her something to think about for awhile. She's still in town for another week.

So he decided to leave her clothes on. He did reach under her skirt and pulled her panties off.

Just to let her know I haven't forgotten her," he smiled.

For Tommy's next move he pushed the chairs of the twelve topless ones all the way in, so their torsos were flush against the table. Being volleyball players, they were mostly pretty tall so that their naked breasts rested nicely on the table. Tommy thought it was a humorous sight.

Next, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large wad of twine. Before leaving for the restaurant, he wasn't exactly sure how it would be used, but he had a pretty good idea it would come in handy. He was right.

He proceeded to tie each of the girls' arms to the back of their chairs. He then tied the front legs of each of the chairs to the main post underneath the table, making sure the twine was taut.

"They won't be going anywhere right away," he mused out loud.

He then gathered all the dinner napkins from their laps, in case Carlene came up with the bright idea to use them to provide her ill-fated friends a bit of coverage. After dumping the napkins in the collection of blouses and bras, Tommy gathered up the pile and deposited them into a large trash can in the kitchen.

His last stroke was to slip a small, handwritten note inside the front of the panties of each of the half-naked dozen. Later, they all would know who was behind their humiliating nightmare, though they certainly would not know how in the world he had pulled it off.

The notes read, "I took the liberty of peeking inside your panties, much like you peeked inside my underpants. Ah, poetic justice is served. Thanks for the show! Love, Tommy."

He was finally ready to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

It was only a matter of a couple of seconds after time was started when the room was filled with the cacophony of screaming, the likes of which no one in the restaurant had ever heard before. For those unsure of the definition of the word "chaos," viewing a video of the unfolding scene at the large, round table would certainly clear that up for them.

With a dozen females screaming at once, their words were unintelligible. They certainly attracted the attention of all the patrons in the crowded restaurant, and all the waiters, waitresses and kitchen help dropped what they were doing to see what the commotion was all about. They were treated to a scene unlike any other, as twelve topless females hysterically squirmed against their bonds, while their naked breasts jiggled and bounced on the table before them.

The only one at the table that was still adorned with a blouse sat momentarily flabbergasted, too stunned to move. She looked down at her chest and a feeling of relief came over her when she saw her blouse. She finally managed to get up from her chair to come to the rescue of her former teammates. It took her, with the help of a couple of waitresses and three Good Samaritan patrons a full ten minutes to extricate the crimson-faced young adults from their chairs. One by one they could be seen running feverishly towards the ladies room with their arms crisscrossed over their chests, sobbing and crying out in shame.

Tommy, meanwhile, was taking in what for him was an absolutely wonderful scene. While enjoying the plight of the frantic dozen, he watched Carlene closely. In what was possibly Tommy's favorite moment, at one point Carlene stopped in her tracks and surreptitiously (or so she had thought) slipped her hand under her skirt to confirm what she had sensed—that she was sans panties. Tommy savored her look of distress and bewilderment and looked forward to her soon-to-come day of reckoning.

With one last look and a nod of approval, he turned and sauntered out of the restaurant, feeling quite satisfied with his night's work.

It was Sunday morning, the day after the reunion debacle. Carlene, who hardly had a wink of sleep after tossing and turning restlessly all night, picked up her ringing phone. The caller was Paula, one of her mortified dinner companions from the night before.

"Paula, are you doing okay?" asked a sympathetic Carlene.

"I-I don't know. I just don't know, Carlene," said Paula, obviously still traumatized by the events.

"How did it happen? What the hell? We were starting our dinner, and next thing I knew......" Carlene's voice trailed off, unable or unwilling to say the obvious.

"The next thing you knew we were stripped half-naked, and our tits were laid out on the table!" Paula exclaimed, trying to inject humor in the aftermath of her horrifying experience.

Carlene wasn't laughing. "How? I mean, how in the hell did it happen? I don't get it."

"I've been going over it all night," answered Paula. "There is nothing logical about any of this. I talked to Ginger, and she thinks it's something supernatural. And I think she might be right."

"Oh my God," said Carlene.

"Listen, there was a note."

"Huh?" asked a puzzled Carlene. "Where?"

Paula hesitated, shuddering as she pictured Tommy lifting her skirt and pulling open her panties. "It was inside my panties. Ginger got one, too. It was from that kid that your aunt had stripped to his underpants at the grammar school."

"T-Tommy?" Carlene felt the air sucked out of her lungs as she considered the ramifications of what she had just heard.

"Yes. We had so much fun with him that day, but I get the feeling we got our payback last night. I don't know how. Like I say, the guy must have some sort of supernatural power. It's crazy, I know, but how else can you explain it?"

"Oh my God," said Carlene once again. There was a long silence. "What did the note say?" she finally asked.

"He bragged about peeking in our panties, like we peeked in his underpants that day. And he thanked us for the show."

"Oh my God."

"I know, it's creepy. I feel so violated."

"I don't blame you," agreed Carlene.

"Did you get a note?"

"No, no note." Again, a long pause. "But he left his calling card."

"Huh? What? How?"

"He.....he took my panties."

"He what? Oh, jeez, Carlene. Listen, I hate to tell you this, but Ginger and I were talking, and there must be a good reason why he didn't take your blouse and bra off. You'd have to think he has something else in mind for you, and it can't be good."

Again, there was a long pause, as Carlene felt her world closing in on her. "I have to go, Paula," she said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, hang in there, Carlene. And watch your back."

Carlene let her phone drop to her bed. Dazed, she stared out her bedroom window, seeing nothing.

"Oh….my….God," she said yet again.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 11

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 11: Carlene's Frenzied Flight

Carlene lay gloomily on her bed in her dorm room. Her roommate had gone home for the weekend. Carlene appreciated the solitude, but she really needed to talk to someone. She called her friend Paula.

"Carlene," answered Paula. "How are you doing?"

"Well, I've been better."

"Uh-oh," retorted a concerned Paula. It was unusual for the normally chipper Carlene to sound downcast.

"He got me," was all she could temporarily muster.

"Who?" Then it dawned on her. "Tommy? Say it's not him."

"It was him. Do you have a few moments? I haven't told anybody about this, and I need to talk about it with someone. It might be cathartic for me."

"Oh, gosh, of course!" said her friend. "Oh, I'm so sorry. What did he do to you?"

Carlene took a deep breath. "Well here goes. I flew back here last Sunday afternoon. I was at the airport. I had been really worried that he would do something while I was back home, so I stayed home pretty much the rest of the week after what happened at the restaurant."

Paula needed no reminder of her awful experience at the restaurant. "Oh my God, did he go all the way to your school?"

"No...I'll tell you. Once I got to the airport I figured I was home free. And then..." her voice tailed off.

"Take your time, Carlene. I know it's hard. I still have trouble talking about that night."

"Okay. Well, first off, I can tell you that you and Ginger were right. He has supernatural powers."

"Shit! I knew it!"

"It's crazy. The guy actually can stop time. That's what he did when he took all your blouses and bras off. Then he starts it again, and it's like you were right where you left off, except...."

"Except our tits were hanging out for everyone to see," interrupted Paula.

"Exactly. Can you believe this? It's nuts!"

"It's surreal. Preposterous! I can't believe it's even possible."

"Well, it is, that I can assure you," said a convinced Carlene.

"So...so what did he do?"

Carlene took another deep breath. "So I'm at the airport. I got there a couple of hours early, just because I was so anxious to get out of Dodge and be free from him. I was standing in the long security line, and then, the next thing I knew..." Again, her voice trailed off.

"No, don' tell me!" exclaimed an animated Paula.

"No, he didn't strip me. Well, I take that back, he did, because the next thing I knew I was standing there wearing just my volleyball uniform."

"Whaaaat?"

"Yeah, no shit! It was the weirdest sensation. The first thing I noticed was my bare feet on the floor. Oh, and it was just the sports bra and bikini bottom, like the ones we would wear when we played beach volleyball."

"Oh, my God!" shouted Paula. "You poor thing!"

"I know. I mean, normally I would be fine wearing that in the proper setting, but at the airport, with all those people around? It was the most embarrassed I'd ever been in my entire life. Think about it. I'm over six feet tall, so I stand out anyway, but then? My face felt like it was on fire!"

"I can imagine! So what did you do?"

"Well, that's the thing. My first thought was to grab my bag and make a run for it to the ladies room. But then I figured that would bring even more attention to myself, so I started to reach into my bag for a pair of jeans."

"Yes, probably the best way to go. Jeez."

"But there was a bright pink piece of paper sitting on my bag. He left a note."

"Him and his fucking notes!"

"Oh, it wasn't the last note I got that day. Anyway, it said....hold on, I saved them. Don't ask me why." There was silence while Carlene grabbed several pieces of bright pink paper from the bottom of her underwear drawer. "It said, 'Don't even THINK about covering up. I want you to get on your flight as you are. Any effort to cover up and you will immediately find yourself bare-assed naked. By the way, I hope you like the color of this paper. I picked it out myself, figuring it would match the color of your face right now. Love, Tommy.' That was it."

"So you had to go through security dressed like that?"

"I did. I mean, what else could I do? It was awful, Paula. It took forever, and everyone, I mean everyone was staring at me. Guys were grinning and leering at me. The TSAs were having the time of their lives. And my face was flushing really hot, so I'm sure it was obvious to everyone that I was embarrassed, which made it even worse. They had to be thinking, 'Why is she dressed like that if she's so embarrassed by it?' Oh, Paula, I'm turning red right now just talking about it."

"Oh, you poor dear. I know the feeling, trust me."

"It gets worse. I still had an hour and a half until my flight, so I wanted to duck into a bathroom until it was time to board. But as I was entering the bathroom, I suddenly was no longer holding my bag. It was off to the side against the wall, and it had another note. Same bright pink paper."

"Oh, jeez. What did it say?"

"Here it is: 'If you have to pee, go ahead. I'll give you three minutes. Then you are to proceed to your gate, take a seat and wait for your flight.' Anyway, I didn't have to pee, but three minutes in a stall by myself was better than nothing, so I did that. Then I had to take the long walk to the gate, with everybody staring. Some people stopped and took pictures of me. And there was even a group of young college guys that started following me."

"How awful, Carlene. So you had to get on your flight like that?"

"Yes, but there's more. I'm sitting in a seat in the waiting area at the gate. Oh, and it was cold. I had goose bumps all over me. Anyway, I'm acting like I'm reading a book, even though I didn't digest a word. Next thing I know there is another note on my lap. I looked around, but I couldn't see the little fucker. I knew he was looming somewhere."

"What, pray tell, did the note say?" asked Paula. Though she sincerely felt for her cohort, the mind-boggling tale had her rapt attention.

"Well, it was a long note, so I won't read you the whole thing. But I told you about those college guys that were following me. There were four of them, and they had been standing over by a pillar, pretty much staring at me the whole time I was sitting there. Anyway, the note told me to go over there and engage them. He told me exactly what I had to say. It wasn't good. It said I had to show my breasts to them and count one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi before I could cover up."

"Oh, my God! Did you do it?" asked Paula anxiously.

"Well, at first I couldn't. I just couldn't. I started to get up, but I looked over there and I couldn't bring myself to go over there."

"I don't blame you! So what happened next? Did you get another note?"

"No, it was worse. I was suddenly completely naked. It only lasted for about a second and then I had the volleyball uni on again. It was so fast I don't think anyone saw it. If they did, they probably thought it was their imagination."

"Holy shit! I guess you got the message."

"Loud and clear. I mean, if I didn't do what he said I'm sure I'd be naked again, only this time for longer. So I forced myself to get up and walk over there and said what he told me to say."

"Which was?"

Carlene didn't know it, but Paula, to her surprise, was becoming somewhat titillated by Carlene's account. She would have thought after her own experience that she would be troubled by listening to Carlene's travails, but in fact it seemed to be having the opposite effect.

"I said—and I had to say it exactly as he wrote it—I said, 'I saw you guys staring at me. Just so you know, I am very embarrassed by the way I'm dressed. This is not my choice. I am being punished for being a bad girl.' It was awful, Paula. My face was burning, and I couldn't look them in the eyes. I was staring straight down. Then I had to say, 'Would you guys mind if I show you my tits?' "

"Get out! I'm guessing they wouldn't mind," said Paula, actually stifling a giggle.

"No, of course not. So....so I lifted the sports bra up to my neck and counted to three like he said."

"No! Those three seconds must have felt like an eternity."

"Ohhh, it was awful, Paula. They were staring at my chest with these shit-eating grins on their faces. They were so dumbfounded by their good fortune, they didn't know what to say. And one guy snapped a picture just before I lowered my top."

"Oh, Carlene...."

"I know. Thank God they weren't on my flight."

"So then what? Was that it?”

"So then it was time to board. I thought for sure he was done. No way he would be on my flight."

"And?" asked Paula. A small part of her was hoping there was more to the story.

"So I got on the plane. I never got used to the stares, or the grins. And I got stuck with a middle seat. On the aisle there was a young, professional type lady. When I sat down she said, 'Aren't you cold?' She had a smile on her face like she was enjoying it, I don't know why. I just waved her off without saying anything. The last thing I wanted was to engage in any conversation with my seatmates."

"Was Tommy on the plane?" asked Paula.

"I'll get to that. I was looking around before I sat down, and there were three or four guys on the plane that would be about his age, but I couldn't tell. One guy had a baseball cap pulled down low, so I couldn't really see his face. I was thinking no, no way he wants to fly three states away from home."

"Who had the window seat?"

"It was a guy. He was about Tommy's age at the time….at the time we did what we did to him. When I sat down, he was shocked by my....by my lack of clothing, and he was way too interested in ogling me."

"He probably felt like it was Christmas all over again." Paula giggled. "Sorry. So was that it? Was the flight uneventful?"

"Not quite. About a half hour into the flight, I was convinced that he had gone back home, so I reached in my bag and pulled out my jeans and a sweater. I stood up to go to the bathroom and get dressed, but then..."

"Uh-oh, what?" asked Paula with bated breath.

"Then....my top was sitting on the lap of the kid next to me."

"Holy shit! You were half-naked!" Carlene remained unaware of Paula's increasing state of stimulation. She had intentionally found a way to insert the work "naked" into the conversation.

"Yes! So I snatched the sports bra out of the kid's lap, sat down and quickly pulled it back on. Oh God, Paula, it was awful. The lady and the kid both had their mouths open in disbelief. I just sat there with my arms crossed. My face...oh, my face was burning like never before."

"You poor dear," consoled Paula, while pushing her right hand inside the front of her workout pants. She felt the dampness as she caressed her loins. She felt a bit of guilt for deriving pleasure from her friend's humiliation, but she could not help herself. "So then what happened? Was there any more stripping?" she asked, hoping to add fuel to her internal fire.

"Yes," continued Carlene. "I guess he was still torturing me because of my trying to get dressed, 'cuz a couple of minutes later...a couple of minutes later I was sitting there topless again. And my sports bra was nowhere in sight."

"Oh my!" said Paula as she rubbed herself a little more fervently. "You were almost naked again."

"I know!" responded Carlene, still completely oblivious to her friend's state of arousal. "I tried not to panic, 'cuz I didn't want to bring any more attention to myself. I had my arms crossed over my chest while I looked frantically for my top."

"Didn't your seatmates notice that you were half-naked?" Paula's pleasure increased whenever she used the word.

"Yes, but I think they were the only ones. The kid was in heaven 'cuz that day was probably the first time he had seen bared breasts in person since he sucked on his mommy's nipple. And the lady.....I could tell she was actually enjoying my predicament. What's up with that? Why would anyone get off on someone else's humiliation?"

"I have no idea," replied Paula while she writhed her hips and fingered her clitoris.

"Anyway, finally she points across the aisle way up toward the overhead compartments and says, 'Is that what you're looking for?' I look up and the fucking sports bra was half sticking out of the compartment. I didn't want to stand up, so I asked her if she could get it for me. Know what she said?"

"What?" asked Paula, now thoroughly enjoying herself.

"She said, 'Sure, as soon as I finish my crackers.' Can you believe that shit?"

"No, that's nuts," said Paula as she barely managed to stifle another giggle.

"Anyway, so this bitch sits there and finishes her crackers while I sit there frantic as hell, just hoping no one else would see me. Then she calmly gets up, opens the compartment and pulls out the bra. She holds it up and says, ‘Does this belong to you?' Now the people across the way look over at me. And they were all amused! I couldn't believe it!"

"I just don't understand people sometimes," said Paula. "It's like they got off on seeing you half-naked, when it was obvious you were in distress." Paula moaned quietly to herself as she waited eagerly for the story to continue.

"Exactly! I don't get it. Anyway, this bitch has a smirk on her face as she hands me the sports bra. Oh man, I couldn't wait to get off the plane."

"Did anything else happen on the plane?" asked Paula, hopefully.

"No, but here comes the kicker. I might have a little trouble talking about this one."

But I won't have any trouble listening. "Please, Carlene, don't be afraid to tell me about it. Like you said, it's probably therapeutic."

"I think it is. So here goes. I'm walking through the baggage area on my way out to catch a cab and get the hell out of there. Next thing I know I am in the dark and I'm sitting on something moving, like a conveyer belt. I had no idea what was going on, Paula. It was scary. Then, I suddenly realized that, wherever I was, I was completely naked!"

"Sorry, Carlene, could you repeat that last part? You were coming in and out," lied Paula.

"I was completely naked! And moving on this belt. Then I saw daylight, and it suddenly dawned on me where I was. I was on the baggage conveyer belt that feeds into the carousel!"

"Are you shitting me? And you were completely naked?" asked an extremely excited Paula. She was now massaging her vagina in earnest.

"I shit you not. I could see a whole bunch of people out there waiting for their luggage to start dropping down, so I tried to go against the direction of the belt, but....it was really slippery. Then I realized why it was so slippery. I was covered from neck to toe with some lubricant—I'm pretty sure it was baby oil."

"Oh, God!" moaned Paula.

"Yes! Oh, it was awful, Paula! There was so much of it that it was dripping off me. He must have used the whole bottle. Anyway, it was so slippery, I couldn't stop, and I slid down into the carousel, stark naked."

"Oh, Carlene!" moaned Paula, now on the verge of ecstasy.

"I know! After I slid down, I tried to climb out but I was so greasy from all the oil that I kept falling back. I was going around the carousel and I heard everyone laughing hysterically as I kept sliding around in there."

"Oh, Carlene!" moaned Paula louder. "And you were naked!"

"I was completely naked, and I was helpless!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she experienced an orgasm unlike any she ever had before.

"Yes! Oh, thank you for your support, Paula. I can see you understand how I felt."

"You have no idea," said a completely satiated Paula.

"So I finally managed to slip out of the carousel," continued Carlene, unabated. "And that's when I saw him."

"You saw Tommy?" asked Paula. She was still interested, but was not nearly as much invested as she was a few moments before.

"Yes. He was the guy in the baseball cap I was telling you about. Anyway, he was standing next to a luggage cart holding my bag. I had to get my clothes from him, so I tried to get up, but I kept slipping. And he was a good twenty yard away. So I had to crawl to him on my hands and knees. Talk about humiliation!"

"Oh, my goodness!" said Paula. Despite her recent climax, she felt another stirring in her loins as she pictured her friend crawling naked on all fours.

"I know! Anyway, he had this big grin on his face and all he said was that he was done with me for now and that I could get dressed."

"For now?" asked Paula. "So he's not done with you?"

"I don't know," said Carlene uneasily. "It's been a week. I guess he went back home. Anyway, thanks for listening. I really do feel a little better after talking to you."

"The pleasure was all mine," retorted Paula, quite honestly, before they said their good-byes.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

What kind of security does that airport have, where none of the airline employees or officers notice anything. Cany Tommy
make people go blind as well...lol.

I'm also curious if Tommy is still suffering from a case of "little dick" syndrome, or if he outgrew it.
That makes me think of another story idea. A boy with a bad case of "Penis Envy" (who happens to have some super-powers) takes it out on his classmates who are well endowed. Wrong side of the site for that idea, but it just came to me, inspired by this story.
McWilly

Post by McWilly »

You really have a great imagination and I love these stories! I hope that there will be a moment when the girls find out that Tommy's penis has not grown at all and a huge bush covers his manhood completely. It would also be funny if one of the girls had a comically big bush!