Willy's Upcumming Performance

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: Willy's Upcumming Performance

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great chapter Marble! I loved it. That toga doesn't seem to hide too much for poor Willy! Well done.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Brilliant stuff.

Things keep escalating and getting worse for poor William , and so quickly too. Things seemed to have unravelled so fast, it's like his world is falling apart inside 48 hours.

Love the idea of the new skintight skimpy toga for him to wear during the play, did his Teacher come up with that idea or was it his Mom? Is it possible William will have even less clothes on as time goes by?

Fantastic stuff already, looking forward to part 4.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I hope Willy doesn't poke somebody's eye out with that thing.
The stage manager will have to carry a box of tissues from now on. "Cleanup on Stage Left exit...oh, found some more Center Stage..."

This is turning into a family affair. Will Willy have to practice his lines with his cousin Kayla and Chloe?
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 4

‘Do you think he’s going to come if I touch it now? It’s been pulsating more and more,’ I heard Chloe say. I felt her breath on me.
‘I don’t know, is there a way to tell? Maybe his balls do something right before he shoots off. They do the shooting after all, right?’ I felt my sister move my balls around, lightly squeezing and holding them.
‘I think his dick does the shooting, the balls just hold the ammo.’ Chloe said and wrapped her hand around my dick. I felt her squeeze it, after it pulsated.
‘Look who finally woke up! Don’t worry though, we can play together even when you’re asleep, bro.’ My sister lifted my balls away from my body and let them drop. I winced out of reflex.
‘They feel heavy and swollen, but maybe they’re just always like that,’ she added.
Then Chloe reached out with her free hand and started fondling my balls too.
‘I like how soft the skin is here…’
‘Get into your costume and come into the living room. I want to see if the costume still fits well after being worn for a while.’ My mom appeared in the door. She ignored Chloe two-handing my dick and balls, and she ignored both girls having their faces right next to my erect penis.
Cassie grabbed my dick. ‘We’ll get him dressed, right away!’ she responded, talking into it like it’s a microphone.
My mom left the room, my sister let go of her microphone, and Chloe let her intrusive thoughts win. With her hand at the base of my dick and my sister right there, she decided to dickslap my sister across the face.
‘What the fuck, Chloe!’ she said exasperated but smiling. She also didn’t move away until Chloe gave her a second slap for emphasis. Both just laughed.
We got out of bed, and I got into my ‘toga’. I was bottomless, there was no mystery, and I was going to be like this on stage in front of more than a hundred people.
At least I still had time today. The play would be in the afternoon, so my erection had plenty of time to die down until then.
When I entered the kitchen, I just heard the word ‘milking’ from my aunt before she interrupted herself and said good morning. She didn’t look me in the eyes and instead just greeted my dick.
My mom seemed to contemplate something.
‘We want you to wear the costume until theater, so we can see if everything stays in place. Right now, it fits really well, so that’s good.’
‘Yeah, putting it on is easy,’ I tried to be nonchalant.
‘That’s not allowed at school, right?’ my cousin asked and pointed across the table at my dick.
‘I don’t know, honestly…’ my aunt responded.
‘I better text the teacher. She will know.’
Breakfast was pretty uneventful. At this point I was used to the staring, and sitting down everything was hidden by the table anyway. I relaxed enough for it to go soft even. The pressure in my balls didn’t seem to go away though.
That didn’t go unnoticed when I got up. I tried to be fast and hide it, but everyone’s eyes darted straight to my hanging dick.
‘Oh yeah, the theater teacher said that it’s fine if he’s erect or soft. He just has to stay the same way for the entire play, so people don’t get confused. She doesn’t want people to see it as symbolism when he gets hard,’ my mom said.
‘Another good reason to test the costume right now. If he spends the majority of the time with his hard cock sticking out, he’ll do the play hard, otherwise he’s going to do it soft,’ my aunt added with an evil grin. My mom just nodded, like this was a normal thing to say.
I retreated to the living room. My sister, Chloe, my cousin and my aunt all followed quickly. We spent the time watching random stuff on TV, with me sitting thigh to thigh with my sister and Chloe.
Yes, I got hard, and I stayed hard for the entire time. I think I was the only one actually paying attention to what was happening on screen.
‘Alright Willie, if it doesn’t go down in the next thirty minutes, you’re going to have to do the whole play with your erect dick pointing at the audience, the entire time,’ my aunt teased me. She pointed at and touched the tip of my dick with her finger.
‘Ok, time to go. Everyone get into the car!’ In the seven-seater I sat between my sister and Chloe. They did not miss a second and had their hands all over my dick. They weren’t doing a lot, just light squeezing and fondling. But I felt the pressure build up more, and when it was time to get out of the car and into the school, I had to wipe a bead of precum off the tip.
When we got into the school, I saw that the seats were already filling up. I recognized a lot of teachers. I’m sure they would have recognized me too, if they had looked at my face instead of my dick.
‘Ms. Andrews is staring at your cock, bro! I knew she was a pervert! Look at her!’ my sister was losing her mind laughing.
When Ms. Andrews made eye contact with Chloe, Chloe quickly reached over and gave my dick a stroke along the entire length. I couldn’t help but shiver. Ms. Andrews got deep red in the face and turned away from us.
‘There you are, William. You can go backstage into the changing room, if that doesn’t change, you’ll have to keep it up for the entire play, got it?’ the theater teacher sounded stressed and annoyed.
‘Yes…’ There was no room for negotiation.
My aunt approached her and started whispering about something. The teacher signaled my mom, sister and cousin where to sit. Only Chloe and I went to the changing room.
‘The same outfit? Really?’ I ran right into Sarah, behind the door. She forcefully removed her gaze from my erection. At least someone tried to be respectful.
‘The teacher didn’t see a problem with it, so why change? Do you see a problem with it?’ Chloe asked and let her hand graze my dick.
Sarah wanted to argue but couldn’t find the right words. She didn’t want to talk about my dick in front of me. She just got red in the face and shook her head smiling.
The two girls kept me in the corner of the room. Chloe’s attention was obviously on my dick, and Sarah’s as well, but she tried to hide it and have a casual conversation. I felt mostly shielded from the surprised looks of the other theater kids. It also gave my penis a moment to relax, although my balls still felt on edge.
‘Five minutes, everybody get ready. Main actors for the first scene have to get on stage now!’ The theater teacher shouted.
I headed out, Chloe followed me. I expected Sarah to stay behind, but she came backstage too. The curtains kept us hidden from the audience.
‘It’s only us for four minutes now, just you, me, and that huge hard cock,’ Chloe whispered in my ear.
I immediately knew that she had planned this. Chloe had been looking forward to torturing me on stage. Her hand was masturbating me, and nobody could jump in to help. I didn’t even know if Sarah could see it from her angle.
Those four minutes felt like an eternity.
The curtains opened.
I saw my mom and sister, next to some lady that was friends with my mom. I saw her go from boredom to full excitement in just a moment. I saw a lot of neighbor moms too.
Ms. Andrews was talking to another female teacher, now that she felt hidden in the large crowd, she was openly staring at my erection. I think they were talking about it, too.
I saw my classmates laughing and pointing. Some of the girls were beet red.
Then the theater teacher appeared next to the crowd. That was the sign. I turned to Chloe, who had stepped away and put on her poker face.
The play started with the poisoning of the loved one of the protagonist.
‘They must have got to me. I think the Macedonians poisoned me!’ Chloe shouted and stumbled towards me.
‘Doctor! Someone get help!’ I tried my best to focus on my acting to distract myself from this obscene situation. And Chloe tried her best to prevent that.
She stumbled into my arms and slid down my body, my dick dragging up her body, until she ended up on her knees, her face cheek to cheek with my erection.
‘Promise me, show the Macedonians that they can’t get away with this. Crush them!’ she said and grabbed my dick for emphasis.
‘No, we can still save you. Hold on! Help is coming.’
Her head was mostly hiding my erection from the audience. But it also hid the fact that she was rubbing her beautiful, soft face against it, and that she was slowly stroking it at the base. I had to look at her too, looking at the audience would have broken character, and made my embarrassment so much worse.
‘Get Octavious and his legions together. We have to show them, they can’t do this to a roman woman!’
She was dying, so I had an idea. If I stepped away, she couldn’t follow me.
‘I will avenge you,’ I said and stepped away.
I immediately saw my sister. She was pointing and laughing. I saw her group of friends, all suppressing laughter too.
My aunt sat behind them, with a drink in her hand, talking to another woman, about what was most likely my huge erection, now pointing straight at them.
I felt a familiar electricity shoot through my hips. I was at the edge now. I had to survive until Chloe’s character died. Then I would get some time backstage.
In the corner of my eye, I saw the doctors arrive. Chloe reacted with fear and leaped towards me. Before I knew, her cute face was pressed right against my dick again.
‘The Macedonians, they are coming for me!’ She shouted and pointed at the doctors. Only I could see her evil smile. She was holding my dick with both hands now.
I felt more electricity build up. The pressure became unbearable. She had gone off script.
I just stood there, wordlessly, hoping for the doctors to save me, while the most beautiful girl at school rubbed her face and both hands against my hard dick.
Over a hundred people were watching this. Over a hundred people saw my knees buckling and my hips thrusting against my will.
‘The Macedonians…’ she whispered, grinning widely. She felt the first pulse of my dick and responded with light strokes.
I was still pointed at the audience, spotlight on me and my erect dick.
‘Do it already!’ Chloe whispered again.
I saw my sister practically explode with laughter. And she saw me literally explode on stage. Long ropes shot out of my dick. Chloe got more assertive with her stroking.
I saw Ms. Andrews face turn deep red, as well as the teacher next to her.
I saw my aunt smiling and nodding, while she kept talking to that woman next to hers.
Surprisingly my mom and the theater teacher didn’t react at all. They looked tense, like they were worrying about Macedonians or something.
More ropes of cum flew off the stage. Chloe was hypnotized by it. I knew she felt every pulse on her face and in both hands. We both knew that she was responsible for this and wouldn’t face punishment.
After the seventh shot I fell down. I didn’t even notice the doctors moving towards Chloe.
‘She’s dead,’ the female doctor said, as Chloe still clutched onto my throbbing erection. I doubt anyone heard what she said. Then the curtains closed.

At this point the story ends, or will be paused indefinitely. If you're lucky there might be a fifth chapter. :)
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Amazing performance by Willy. Very uplifting!!!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hmmm, I'm confused...
The Macedonians are coming...the doctors are coming...but Willy is the only one that actually did cum?.

That was only the first act. Poor Willy has more scenes. The show must go on.
I want to see a bunch of Macedonians cuming.
demon_saint

Post by demon_saint »

Relatively new to the forum but this is definitely my favourite story so far. Would love to see it continue, perhaps word gets out about his performance and a repeat performance is requested for the whole town, complete with reporters and news crews, due to their innovative ideas. Keep up the good work.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Aw man happy to see another chapter but gutted that this might be the end. Hopefully it's just a pause in the story and we get to see more eventually, I think there's still plenty more story to tell with William.

Loved the idea the theatre teacher was ok with Willy having an erection as long as he stayed erect all play, it would be confusing for the audience if he started off hard then went soft :D Great use of logic there to make sure Willy stays hard and is embarrassed.

Explosive performance from William, in front of all those people. Surely he'd be the talk of the town from now. I can't help but try and imagine what happens after the curtains closed, is he in serious trouble? Is he laughed at? Is he punished? what would his punishment be? Has to involve him forced to be naked somehow.

Loved this story, think two people sharing the workload really helped, and really hope we get more. If not more of this story, then another story.