Tommy's Retribution

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Drax6119

Re: Tommy's Retribution

Post by Drax6119 »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:01 pm What kind of security does that airport have, where none of the airline employees or officers notice anything. Cany Tommy
make people go blind as well...lol.
Bear in mind that his time stops/starts can be targeted selectively...
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:01 pm What kind of security does that airport have, where none of the airline employees or officers notice anything. Cany Tommy
make people go blind as well...lol.

I'm also curious if Tommy is still suffering from a case of "little dick" syndrome, or if he outgrew it.
That makes me think of another story idea. A boy with a bad case of "Penis Envy" (who happens to have some super-powers) takes it out on his classmates who are well endowed. Wrong side of the site for that idea, but it just came to me, inspired by this story.
Well, considering I'm using time-stop in the story suspension of disbelief is out the window, so I'm not too worried about airport security. :) But let's just say that they didn't intervene because they were enjoying the show.

Though I didn't allude to it in the story, in my mind's eye Tommy finally reached puberty a year or so after his ordeal, and along with that his penis grew to a fairly average size. After what he dealt with, I see him getting back at all his aggressors, eventually marrying his new girlfriend, having kids and living happily ever after. He earned it.

I like your idea of the "penis envy" guy. His enemies suddenly find themselves with very small penises. It could be quite a humorous tale.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

McWilly wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:52 pm You really have a great imagination and I love these stories! I hope that there will be a moment when the girls find out that Tommy's penis has not grown at all and a huge bush covers his manhood completely. It would also be funny if one of the girls had a comically big bush!
Sorry to disappoint, but I think Tommy has suffered enough, so his penis has grown to average size. FWIW there will be more than one story coming from me where the protagonist will have to deal with his small penis even after puberty.

Thanks for the comments!
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 12

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 12: Tormented Teachers on the Bus

It had been almost four years since Tommy’s humiliation at the hands of Sister Ruth, Miss Richards, and a few select students. Tommy had retaliated on all but the two teachers. He was in no hurry; in a sense, he was enjoying just the anticipation of avenging the two ladies He did have a master plan involving all his tormentors, one that would take place on the coming Friday.

Tommy had planned on visiting the two teachers a couple of days before then, but it was sheer happenstance that brought them together sooner, for the first time since Tommy had graduated from the eighth grade. He was walking down the sidewalk on the main downtown drag when, lo and behold, he spotted the two ladies together in the distance, heading in his direction. His heartbeat quickened as he contemplated his first move.

Sister Ruth and Miss Richards had become very good friends since their collaboration on Tommy’s debasement five years before. They considered each other “soul mates,” as they both had a bent toward enforced humiliation. Though they hadn’t had the opportunity to act on this fantasy since that wonderful day (for them), they got a lot of mileage rehashing the course of events of that day, both in their minds and with each other.
At first they didn’t recognize the 17-year old young man who accosted them as they were heading for the bus stop.

“Hello, ladies,” beckoned Tommy. “Fancy seeing you here. Surely you remember me—of course, maybe if I took my clothes off and catered to your perverted whims it would jar your memory.”

The ladies instantly realized who was confronting them. They looked at each other and smiled. They were unaware of Tommy’s time-stop and telekinetic powers that he had developed, and in no way felt threatened by this chance meeting.
“Hello, Tommy,” Sister Ruth said. “Long time, no see. How have you been?”

“Better than you can imagine, no thanks to the two of you. Things are looking better all the time.”

Miss Richards, recognizing the malignant attitude Tommy had towards them, tried her hand at placating him. “Tommy, I hope you understand that the method of discipline Sister Ruth and I used on you was for your own good. Being subjected to the humiliation you experienced was the best way to make an impression on you and teach you an important lesson.”

“Oh yeah, you left an impression, all right. I remember it like it was yesterday. I haven’t forgiven you for it, but I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourselves. I’m throwing a party this Friday night at the recreation center. I need some pretty ladies to help me out by serving cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, and maybe even provide some form of entertainment. If you two would be so kind as to help me out with this, it’ll go a long way toward helping your cause.”

With this, the two ladies looked at each other and laughed out loud. Miss Richards answered. “You’ve gotten a little funny in the head, Tommy. Now toddle along, before we take down your trousers and give you a public spanking right here on the sidewalk.” Again the two ladies looked at each other and giggled, and dismissed Tommy by walking past him toward their bus stop.

“Last chance,” called out Tommy to the departing ladies. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Sister Ruth and Miss Richards continued their journey without turning around. “The nerve of that young man,” said Sister Ruth. “We should have kept him naked all semester. Maybe then he would have learned some manners.” Once more the ladies chuckled among themselves, but it would be their last moment of joviality for a very long time.

Tommy watched the two friends as they waited at the bus stop. He decided it was time to make his move while he had them in his midst. When the bus arrived, Tommy reached into his pocket for the proper change and boarded. The bus was fairly crowded, so Sister Ruth and Betty Richards were forced to take different seats. They each sat on the aisle seat in the middle of the bus, one behind the other, with their backs to each other. They noticed Tommy take a seat just across the aisle from them. They were mildly irritated to see that this young man still hadn’t gone away.

Tommy let the bus depart, and then he acted quickly. He stopped time and immediately began undressing the two ladies. Sister Ruth was wearing her habit, and it was simple for Tommy to lift it over her head, taking her headpiece with the frock. In doing so, Tommy was surprised to see a cascade of long, auburn hair run down to a point just below her white bra strap. She's a rather pretty lady, thought Tommy. Prettier than I expected. Her skin was a smooth, pasty-white, and her feminine features were quite attractive.

“Yes, this is going to be quite enjoyable,” Tommy said aloud.

He continued stripping his former teacher, unhooking and slipping off her bra, which was a size 36C. He pulled off her panties, revealing a light brown bush with just a trace of a reddish tone. Tommy felt himself becoming aroused at the scene he was creating.

He then proceeded to administer to the stripping of Miss Richards, which he was much looking forward to. She was wearing the classic white blouse, black skirt, and dark stockings with 3-inch high heels. She had long, flowing, black hair, and Tommy thought she was even more beautiful than she was four years before.

He removed her blouse and unhooked her black bra, exposing her creamy white breasts. They were slightly smaller than Sister Ruth’s, but they were firm and didn’t sag in the least. He then unzipped and slipped off her skirt, exposing her black panties and a pair of jet-black, thigh high, stay-up stockings with six-inch lacy trim at the top. Tommy thought it was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. He decided to leave the stockings and heels on her as he slipped her panties off her feet.

Tommy raised his eyebrows when he spied her completely shaven vagina. The sight of her sitting there exposed like that, combined with the seductive stockings and heels caused Tommy to become fully aroused. That and the fact that he was about to return the deed of humiliation to his tormentors had Tommy in a state of giddiness.

Tommy sat down and was about to start time when he looked at the two ladies. Their heads were back-to-back, and an inspiration hit him. He got up and took some long strands of Sister Ruth’s hair and tied it to some long strands of Miss Richards' hair. He continued tying strands of hair from each of the women to each other, until he had tied about a dozen different knots. He pushed their heads in opposite directions and was satisfied that the knots held firmly and that their heads could be moved only about ten inches from each other before there was resistance.

Tommy then draped Betty Richards’ clothes over a handrail at the front of the bus and Sister Ruth’s habit over the handrail in the back of the bus. Each of Tommy’s victims were facing their respective attire.

Tommy again sat down, surveyed the delicious scene and started time.

“What the...OHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO!”

The sound of simultaneous screams of anguish from the shocked teachers was music to Tommy’s ears. The noise reverberated throughout the crowded bus, which instantly brought attention to the naked state of the two ladies. Betty Richards’ first reaction after the scream was to lean forward to protect her modesty, but something was pulling on her hair to make this defensive move impossible.

Sister Ruth also felt a pulling on her long hair, and immediately crossed her legs and covered her naked breasts by crisscrossing her arms over her chest. She noticed her habit hanging in the back of the bus a moment before Betty Richards spotted her skirt, blouse, bra and panties hanging in the front of the bus. Hysteria reigned as Sister Ruth attempted to get up and retrieve her apparel, but she was impaired by her naked companion. Both women were screaming out unintelligible sounds as they fought against each other to try to stand up.

Tommy was delighted at the sight of his former antagonists’ utter humiliation. Their fellow passengers looked on in astonishment. Some of them seemed quite amused at this most startling spectacle. They watched as the two ladies finally managed to stand up in the aisle. One was completely naked, with her pale white skin contrasting the tanned brunette wearing only black stockings and high heels. Both women were struggling frantically to go in opposite directions, but neither was making any progress. Both were anxiously attempting to cover their breasts and sex as best they could.

It was Betty Richards who was the first of the two to realize what the obstacle was. She reached back and grabbed both of Sister Ruth’s elbows and furiously started pulling her towards the front of the bus. This maneuver completely exposed both ladies, and Sister Ruth was doing her best to cover herself, but could only manage to reach her breasts with her fingertips.

Just when it seemed Miss Richards was making progress, Sister Ruth mustered all her strength, broke free from the clutches of her counterpart and grabbed both of her hands. As Sister Ruth pulled Miss Richards towards the back of the bus, she used the latter’s hands to cover her own pussy. Some on the bus thought this was a delectable sight.

The struggles of the two hysterical women went on for some time. When Tommy saw a do-gooder pulling down Sister Ruth’s habit, he stopped time for everybody but the two agonized women. After struggling for a couple of more minutes, they realized how silent it was, and paused in bewilderment. Then Tommy spoke.

“So, ladies, how does it feel to be stripped naked in public? Are you enjoying your own humiliation as much as you enjoyed mine?”

Miss Richards was quite perplexed at the suddenly quiet surroundings, but had a good sense that Tommy somehow had everything to do with her predicament. She was out of breath as she spoke. “Tommy, whatever you’ve done, please undo it! Please! I’m begging you!”

“Ladies, ladies,” Tommy answered condescendingly. “I told you all you had to do was to come entertain at my party this Friday night. But no, you blew me off like it was nothing. Well, today is your lucky day. Sometimes in life you get a second chance. I’ll give you your clothes back if you agree to my previous request.”

“YES! YES! ANYTHING!” Both women, given their dire circumstances, were willing to agree unconditionally to anything Tommy requested.

“I’m glad you see it my way.”

Tommy then took the habit out of the gentleman’s hands. He went to the front of the bus to retrieve Miss Richards’ clothes. The two women had looks of relief on their faces, which turned to dismay when Tommy opened the door to the bus, then came back and sat down in his seat, where he put the clothes in his shopping bag.

“Okay, you can get off the bus now,” said Tommy.

“B-but what about our clothes?” pleaded Sister Ruth.

“Oh, don’t worry,” responded Tommy. “I’ll set them down on the park bench at the next stop. It’s only three blocks away, and it’s a nice day for a walk. I'll see you Friday night at the rec center. You need to be there by six, before the guests arrive. You'd better not be late. Now get off the bus, before I change my mind and just take these clothes home with me.”

The embattled ladies were in no position to argue. Now whimpering, they put their heads together and awkwardly made their exit. Tommy watched as the ladies made their frantic, clumsy efforts to move as fast as they could down the sidewalk. Sister Ruth was walking forward, while Miss Richards struggled with walking backward. Tommy chuckled at the bizarre and humorous sight. He imagined the scene forthcoming at the next stop, picturing the two ladies frenetically fighting each other as they desperately struggle to put their clothes on. He smiled wider and started time.

Tommy peered out the window as the bus passed the frantic twosome. He was delighted that he was responsible for bringing huge grins to the faces of the astonished folks walking down the busy downtown street. Many were pointing and laughing at the naked, hysterical ladies as they scurried awkwardly past them.

Tommy slumped down comfortably in his seat, savoring the moment, while pondering the party with delicious anticipation.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 13

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 13: The Dog Ate My Panties

Tommy had a lot to do before the big Friday event. There were people to invite, food and liquor to buy, etc.—the usual preparations necessary for a big party. First on Tommy’s list was the food and booze. He wasn’t old enough to buy the alcohol himself, nor could he afford it. Then it hit him—who better to help him than one of the main sources of Friday’s entertainment? He knocked on Miss Richards’ door one evening in the middle of the week. Betty Richards felt more than a little uneasy to see Tommy at her doorstep. Only a few days had passed since her utter humiliation at Tommy’s hands on the public bus.

“Hi, Miss Richards, I’m hoping you can spare an hour or two of your time. I need to buy some alcohol for the party Friday night, and I was wondering if you would help me out,” said Tommy matter-of-factly.

Betty Richards hadn’t yet decided if she would go to the party, as Tommy had insisted. She was treating her humiliating strip on the bus as a nightmare, an aberration that would hopefully never reoccur. Now was the time to put her foot down, she told herself.

“I’m sorry, Tommy, but I’m a teacher, and I don’t think it would be very responsible for me to be a party to underage people drinking alcohol,” Betty replied.

To her surprise, Tommy accepted this explanation without an argument. “No, problem, Miss Richards, I understand.”

He then turned to walk away, and a very relieved Betty Richards started to close the door when Tommy stopped time. He wasted no time in stripping the gorgeous Miss Richards completely nude. It was now the second time Tommy had the privilege of viewing her beautiful body, and, he thought to himself with a smile, it wouldn’t be the last. He lifted her in his arms and carried her outside and set her down in the middle of the street. It was a quiet cul-de-sac, and no cars were presently on the road, but any neighbor who happened to be looking out their window would get an eyeful when Tommy started time.

Tommy did indeed start time, and of course Miss Richards was horrified to find herself completely nude in the middle of her street.

"OH SHIT!" she screamed while covering herself as best she could and streaking (in the literal sense) toward her front door. Her door was slightly ajar, but to her dismay it wouldn’t budge when she pushed on it. She looked back at Tommy, who was smiling at her.

“Let me know when you’re ready to help me out,” Tommy calmly said.

“Okay! Okay! Please, just let me in my house!” responded Miss Richards, not so calmly.

Tommy relaxed his telekinetic power and followed Miss Richards into her house. “Now put your clothes on, Miss Richards. You can’t go out looking like that. You’re a tad underdressed. Oh, and bring your credit card.”

Miss Richards grudgingly went on a shopping spree with Tommy. They rang up a hefty bill at the supermarket, as Tommy loaded up enough alcohol and food to cover at least ninety people. Miss Richards winced when she handed her credit card over to the clerk.

“Thank you, Miss Richards,” said Tommy on the way out. “I couldn’t have done this without you.” As he dropped her off, he said, “If you don’t mind, I’m going to need your card for a few more items. I’ll return it to you after the party. I do appreciate you covering all the costs. But look at it this way—it’s a small price to pay, considering you get to be one of the main attractions at the party.”

Again Miss Richards winced, as her feeling of dread increased at the thought of what Tommy might have in store for her.

The next day Tommy took his sister Sally with him to take care of some other matters for the party. First they dropped by the recreation center to reserve the hall. Tommy had his sister use his teacher’s credit card to cover the reservation, (just in case, since there was a female name on the card). They then went to the masquerade shop, where Tommy purchased several costumes, again utilizing his sister. As they parted, he reminded her that her presence was required at the party. Sally nodded, with a strong sense of foreboding.

Tommy then called Cindy, Karen, Linda, Nancy, Carlene and Michael, telling each of them about the party, and how he would very much appreciate it if that they would attend. They knew all too well that there would be extremely humiliating repercussions if they rejected his “invitation.”

He also called Danny. “Danny, I need you to do me a favor. I need a bartender for Friday night’s gig, and I’d like you to take care of that for me.”
Danny knew better than to refuse. “No, problem, Tommy,” Danny responded, masking his apprehension.

“Great,” said Tommy. “Oh, and by the way, remember how I had everybody shave your body in the cafeteria that day awhile back?”

There was silence on the other end. Tommy waited for an answer. “Uh, yeah…”

“Great, I’d like you to do the same thing to yourself Friday afternoon right before you come. Not a hair should be left anywhere below your head. Got it?”

“B-but, Tommy…”

“No buts,” interrupted Tommy. “Use a good razor. Smooth and hairless as the day you were born. See you there, 6:00 sharp.” With that, Tommy hung up the phone, leaving Danny with his jaw wide open in shock.

Having assured the presence of most of his previous tormentors Friday night, last on his agenda was Sister Mary Ruth. He drove to the convent and, as luck would have it, Sister Ruth was just going out for a walk when Tommy drove up. Tommy got out of his car and followed her, being careful not to be noticed.

Sister Ruth was slowly recovering from her terrible ordeal of finding herself naked on a public bus just a few days before. She had been traumatized and couldn’t even bring herself to leave the convent for a few days. This was only the second time since the incident that she had ventured outside.
She walked to the park and stopped momentarily to watch a soccer game amongst some local high school kids. She was feeling the serenity of the moment when she felt a cool breeze run up the back of her legs. She looked behind her and was startled to see that the back of her habit had mysteriously risen to her waist. She pulled it down and looked around, relieved that nobody had noticed her exposed white panties. Then, to her horror, her whole frock lifted, and before she could stop its ascent it was draped over her head, exposing her white bra and panties. She frantically tried to pull it down, but for some reason it wouldn’t budge.

She could feel the cool air whispering against her exposed skin. She could sense that the soccer players had stopped their game and she heard them yelling out with glee; they were obviously enjoying the spectacle. She wanted to run, but she was blinded by her upturned habit, so she kept turning around in circles, all the while clawing at her clothing in an unsuccessful attempt to cover herself back up.

Then she felt the unmistakable sensation of her panties beginning their descent. She screamed out, “Oh God, help me!” Her panties slowly lowered all the way to her ankles. She reached down to lift them up, giving the astounded audience quite an eyeful of her feminine charms.

To her relief, she was having better luck with her panties than her frock, as nothing was impeding her efforts to pull them up. But, unbelievably, just as she had her panties pulled up past her knees, there was an amazing turn of events. Out of nowhere, a smallish stray dog appeared. It was a Yorkshire terrier, who must have escaped from his home. Here is what he looked like:

He was a bit on the feisty side, and he decided to insert himself into the proceedings. Much to Sister Ruth’s consternation he clenched her panties between his teeth and started pulling. Sister Ruth could barely hear the dog’s growling above the laughter from the soccer players. It was quite a sight as the nun and the dog went tooth and nail at the panties, each hell-bent on claiming ownership. The humorous sight continued for quite some time until, inevitably, the cloth gave way to the stress. To Sister Ruth’s horror she heard a distinct ripping sound, and felt her panties vanish from her legs. She heard the cheering and laughing from the soccer players, but she couldn’t see the little terrier disappear around the corner, his new possession flapping up and down as he ran.

Tommy was laughing so hard that tears were running down his cheeks. He had nothing to do with the dog’s participation—it was pure serendipity—which made it that much more enjoyable for him.

Sister Ruth continued her frantic, helpless efforts to recover from her predicament. Finally, mercifully, the red-faced nun was able to lower her frock to cover her nudity. The first person she saw was Tommy, her new nemesis.

“Well, hi, Sister Ruth. I just thought I’d pop by to make sure you’re going to be at the party Friday night.” Sister Ruth was at a loss for words, but the look of resignation on her face gave Tommy the affirmation that he fully expected. "See you at 6 sharp. Be prepared to put on a show."

He smiled as Sister Ruth buried her face in her hands, feeling quite miserable over her hopeless situation.

Friday night was just a few short days away. Tommy could hardly wait.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 14

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 14: Eight Blushing Hostesses

As Tommy was driving to the recreation center on a calm Friday evening, he was in a reflective mood. He pictured in his mind the day nearly four years before when he was completely humiliated by his teachers and some of his classmates. He thought about how Sister Ruth made him strip naked and throw his clothes out the window. He thought about how she made him stand on her desk naked and sing for the class.

He also reflected on the degrading treatment he received at the hands of his classmates. He thought about how his sister Sally and her friend Cindy reveled in his embarrassment. He thought about how Danny taunted him about his hairless body. He thought about how Linda and Nancy put him through his paces during recess and lunch. He thought about how Michael ridiculed him about having to wear the girl’s uniform during the recess and lunch period. He thought about how Karen seemed to derive more pleasure than anybody during his torment. She was the one who made him count down out loud as she took down his underpants in the gymnasium. He thought about how Carlene had pulled down his underpants and spanked him in the hallway, and how she orchestrated the scene when her fellow volleyball players took turns peeking down his underpants. And he thought about how Miss Richards shamed him to the extreme when she forced him to dance naked in the gym in front of his fellow students.

It was Molly, his pretty new girlfriend, who brought him out of his daydream. “What’re you thinking about, Tommy?” she asked.

“Oh, I was just thinking about how much fun we’re going to have tonight," said Tommy with a smile.

Tommy had told his girlfriend about that fateful day, complete with all the names and details. Molly was very sympathetic, and she was willing to help tonight in any way she could. In fact, she relished the idea of getting back at Tommy’s tormentors. Indeed, she was in an excited state of anticipation.

Tommy had expressed to all of his planned victims that he would like them to arrive early. When he and Molly pulled into the parking lot, he was pleased to see the lot of them waiting nervously at the door. He was a little bothered that Cindy was not there as ordered.

Molly leaned in to Tommy’s cheek and gave him a peck. “I think we’re going to have a night to remember, hon,” said Molly. Tommy looked at her and they shared a grin as they proceeded to the hall.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,” greeted Tommy. “I’m so glad you could all make it. I’d like you to meet my friend Molly. Molly, these are the people I’ve been telling you about. You know my sister Sally, and this is Karen, Linda, Nancy, Danny, Michael, Carlene, Miss Richards and Sister Ruth. Molly will be assisting you tonight in any way she can.”

The apprehensive group had no idea what type of assistance they would require, but they all had an extremely strong sense of foreboding.

Tommy and Molly trooped confidently into the recreation hall while the rest tentatively fell in behind them. It was a large room, big enough to hold more than the fifteen tables for six that were presently set up. The bar was on one side, while a generous spread of food was laid out on a long table right next to it. The tables were situated in front of a large stage, above which the curtain was presently drawn. Behind the curtain, off to the side, there was a spacious dressing room.

“Okay, girls, if you’ll follow Molly to the dressing room, she’ll show you the nice outfits you get to wear while you serve the guests drinks and appetizers. Whatever Molly asks you to do, just treat it like it's coming from me. Danny and Michael, you’ll be tending bar, so you’d better start setting up. Guests will start arriving in about half an hour, so let’s get a move-on.

"Oh, here comes Cindy. You’re late, Cindy; you’re off to a very inauspicious start."

“I’m s-sorry, Tommy, I ran into traffic,” replied Cindy, with a look of concern on her face.

“Well, I’m sure Molly will deal with you accordingly,” said Tommy, motioning to his girlfriend. “Now fall into place with the other girls.” Tommy watched with satisfaction as the girls obediently followed Molly and disappeared behind the curtain. His plan was unfolding perfectly.

He turned and looked at Danny. “Danny boy, I assume you took care of that little matter we talked about?” asked Tommy. Of course, he was referring to his directive for Danny to shave his body completely hairless.

Danny, to Tommy’s delight, blushed profusely. “Yes,” answered Danny simply, while looking down shamefully.

“Good boy. Maybe it’ll be our little secret. Then again, maybe we can share our secret with the guests.” Tommy giggled to himself, while Danny trembled, praying that it would be the former.

When all the girls were assembled in the dressing room, Molly addressed them. “Okay, girls, as you probably are aware, it’ll be your duty tonight to serve all the guests. I don’t know how much waitressing experience you have, but I expect you all to do a bang-up job. One thing is for sure, none of you are properly dressed for this. But it's your lucky night, because I have something special picked out for each of you. So, if you'll kindly take off all your clothes, I'll get your outfits together for you.” Nobody made a move, and Molly broke the spell by clapping her hands loudly. “I said STRIP, and I mean now! We’ve got party guests coming! Off with those clothes!”

The eight females, began self-consciously pulling off tee shirts and unbuttoning blouses. Molly was rather enjoying her feeling of power. “Faster, faster!” commanded Molly. She started walking from girl to girl, snatching their clothes as they were coming off and dumping them in a pile in the corner. Within a minute, there were seven girls standing timidly in their underwear, nervously waiting for their next instructions.

“Why are you stopping?” continued Molly. “Let’s get those bras and panties off, ladies! I want to see you all naked! Completely nude! Chop, chop! Let’s go!”

Shamefaced, they all unenthusiastically complied, and were soon standing naked before Molly. Even though they were all females, the feeling of embarrassment from being forced to strip was evident, as several of the girls were blushing, and most were covering their private parts with their hands. Molly just smiled at them for a few moments, allowing the embarrassment level to build. She then reached into a drawer and started pulling out the outfits.

“Here you go, girls, time to get dressed,” she said as she began handing out cocktail waitress attire to the girls. “You certainly don’t want to serve our guests looking like that, do you? Then again, maybe we’ll just save that idea for later.”

Sister Ruth and a couple of others shuddered at the thought as they began donning their skimpy outfits.

When all eight were dressed (such as they were) they were a sight to behold. A considerable amount of skin was exposed, as several of the outfits were of the two-piece variety, complete with a strapless top and hot pants, while the others were one-piece, skin-tight, strapless pieces that barely covered their breasts and buttocks. Each was fitted with four-inch high heels, the color coordinating with their outfits. Groans were abundant, as the dread of serving the party guests in their scanty apparel was setting in.

At one point during this scene Molly was hit by an inspiration. She remembered Tommy telling her about Cindy’s very small breasts, and how self-conscious she was about them. Indeed, Molly noticed that while the girls were naked Cindy was covering her breasts with her hands, whereas the others were more concerned with concealing their vaginas.

Cindy’s outfit was a bright red two-piece set. Molly noticed that, unlike the others, Cindy put her top on first, then her hot pants.

She was about to suffer embarrassing consequences for showing up late.

“Oh Cindy,” said Molly. “I think we need to make a slight adjustment in your uniform. I noticed that your breasts are quite tiny.…” She paused, then smiled when Cindy blushed deeply. “You really don’t fill out this top very well. I think you’ll be much better off without it.”

While Cindy continued to blush crimson, Molly proceeded to unhook Cindy’s top and strip it off. Cindy immediately covered her breasts with both hands.

“My, my,” Molly teased, “You really are quite bashful about exposing your little titties, aren’t you?” Cindy didn’t answer the rhetorical question. Instead she stared straight down, clinging to her breasts as if her life depended on their coverage. “I can’t say I blame you, though. If I had little golf balls on my chest like yours, I wouldn’t want anybody to see them, either.” She then pulled from the drawer two decorative red pasties, complete with three-inch tassels. “You’ll have to move your hands, sweetie, while I attach these to your little nipples.”

When the distraught Cindy slowly lowered her hands to her tummy, Molly was at the ready with glue to attach the pasties. She dipped a small brush into the glue and proceeded to methodically spread the cool liquid on Cindy’s nipples, speaking to her as she performed her task. “You’ll be a big hit tonight, sweetheart,” teased the grinning Molly as she finished brushing the glue on Cindy’s right nipple and started concentrating on the other. “Everyone will just love staring at your cute little nubs, especially when we put these shiny pasties on them.”

Cindy was in the throes of wretchedness; the intrusion on what for her was a very private part of her body was excruciating for her.

Molly blew softly on each of Cindy’s nipples. Cindy flinched noticeably, eliciting a wide grin from Molly. “I’m not getting fresh, darling,” laughed Molly. “I'm just trying to speed up the drying process.” Molly attached the pasties simultaneously, pressing them down for a few seconds until she was satisfied the glue had taken hold. She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

“Oh, you look stunning, sweetie.”

Cindy started to cover up again when Molly interrupted her. “Uh, uh, uh,” warned Molly. “We’ll have no more attempts at modesty. There are going to ninety guests you will be entertaining, and you need to loosen up.”

Molly started to turn away, and then stopped and said, “Oh, I almost forgot…” With the thumb and index finger of each of her hands Molly then reached for the pasties and turned a small knob on each one. A red light began flashing on each pasty, causing Cindy to flinch once again while looking down wide-eyed with horror at her colorful display. Molly stepped back and grinned derisively as the mortified Cindy turned a shade at least as red as her flashing pasties.

"Oh, yes," teased Molly. "Now, no matter where you are, everyone will be able to see you and admire your little titties."

Quite satisfied, Molly turned to the other girls, who were momentarily mesmerized by the bizarre scene they had been witnessing. “Okay, girls, let’s get out there and get ready for our guests. Come on, snap to!”

The newly employed cocktail waitresses grudgingly marched out to the hall. As they filed down the stairs of the stage, Tommy, Danny, and Michael collectively dropped their jaws at the arousing sight of the eight scantily clad females.

For Tommy, the evening was flowing along just as he had drawn it up. For Danny and Michael, the thrill of the delectable sight was tempered by the uncertainty of what may lie ahead for them.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 15

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 15: Let the Party Begin!

Michael stood behind the bar, luxuriating in the sight of the eight girls in various styles of scantily clad attire marching down the steps of the stage. Unfortunately for Michael, his enjoyment was to be fleeting, as Molly peeked around the curtain and called out, “Michael, could you come up here, please?”

Michael temporarily froze. He was hoping his only obligation for the evening would be to tend bar. Being called to the carpet by Tommy’s girlfriend could not bode well for him. He glanced at Tommy, who was busy leering at the parade of girls reluctantly walking toward him. Michael’s interest in the girls had quickly dissipated as he focused on the uncertainty of his own plight.

When he entered the dressing room his fears were immediately realized. Hanging on a hangar at eye level was a French Maid’s outfit, complete with apron and maid’s cap. A handwritten sign was pinned to the dress. It read “Michael’s Barmaid Uniform.” Molly watched intently as Michael looked on in stunned surprise.

“How do you like your uniform, Michael?” taunted Molly. “I think you’ll look divine, and you’ll make a barmaid your friends will never forget. Now let’s get you out of your clothes and try your new dress on.”

Michael hesitated, still dazed by the sorry turn of events. When reality set in, he at least hoped Molly would give him some privacy, but she stood there staring at him with her hands on her hips and a fiendish grin on her face. Michael relented and began disrobing. When he was standing in just his boxer shorts he looked pleadingly at his antagonist, who answered him with a downward motion of her index finger. He slipped off his shorts and stood there with both hands covering his genitals. His face glowed like a red Christmas tree bulb.

“Oh, we have a shy one, do we?” Molly was relentless. “Well, we’d better get you dressed then, shall we?”

She pulled out a pair of black panties with white lace ruffles filling the backside and held them out with both hands for Michael to examine. She handed them to him, and he slipped them on, feeling more shamed by the minute. He was forced to don a garter belt with black stockings, a D-Cup bra stuffed with false breasts, and three-inch, black-patent high heels. The dress had puffy shoulders and the hem didn’t quite cover the tops of his stockings. Molly was smiling devilishly as she pinned the cap to his head. For good measure, she covered his lips with bright red lipstick, which, with his goatee, took on a look of humorous absurdity. Molly led the wretched Michael to a full-length mirror, and said, “Don’t you make a darling little barmaid?” Michael took one look and turned his head away. He couldn’t bear it, and the feeling of dread was overpowering.

Molly interrupted his self-pity by dropping a handkerchief and asking Michael to pick it up for her. She stood behind him and was delighted to see the ruffle of his panties exposed when he bent over. “Oh, everyone will be delighted when they see your pretty panties,” laughed Molly. Michael continued blushing crimson. “Come, let’s go model your new uniform for your friends.”

As they exited the dressing room Molly was grinning from ear to ear. Michael decidedly was not. When he made the shameful walk down the steps of the stage, he had the feeling that all eyes were on him, and he was correct. Tommy had a big grin on his face, and when he caught Molly’s eye, he gave her a wink. Danny, because he was still uncertain about his situation, was a little more reserved, but he did manage to giggle softly to himself. Even a couple of the girls were tittering, despite their predicament.

Michael, his face burning, joined Danny behind the bar and prepared for the guests’ arrival.

Tommy surveyed the room, and took a moment to appreciate the scene he had orchestrated. He had the whole lot of his tormentors in a compromising and embarrassing position. He looked at their flushed faces, and it was plain to see that they’d give anything to be somewhere else. Tommy thought back to his degradation at the hands of his tormentors and remembered that same dreadful feeling.

“Payback is brutal, isn’t it honey?” Tommy said to Molly.

Molly smiled, wrapped her arm around his waist and took in the scene she had helped create. The body language of the scantily clad women betrayed their state of misery. Heads were bowed, arms were folded across chests, and feet were fidgeting nervously. Michael was beyond embarrassment in his female attire, and Danny was on edge, wondering if he would be spared.

The hall gradually came alive as the guests started filing in. Ninety guests had been invited, and Tommy fully expected all of them to attend. Most of the guests were familiar with the victims Tommy had picked out, and they were aware of their involvement in Tommy’s previous debasement. But they had no inkling that the victims would be providing them some delicious entertainment.

Tommy greeted the guests at the door while his sister Sally, dressed in a skimpy, tuxedo-like, strapless one-piece teddy, was given the duty to check their coats. This brought an early smile to many a guest, and Sally could almost feel the lingering gazes as she hung up their coats. Already she had been recorded on video (Tommy asked a couple of his friends to record the event), and it seemed everyone was taking pictures with their phones. Even her brother couldn’t resist the occasional inspection, from her black, four-inch heels, up her shapely legs, her half-exposed ass, her well-endowed, partially covered chest, to her blushing neck and cheeks.

Karen, in her glittering, two-piece, baby blue outfit with white heels, was next to greet the party goers. “Welcome to Tommy’s retribution. I’m here to serve you in any way I can,” was the greeting she was ordered to use. The entertained guests would commonly look her up and down with a broad smile before taking a picture and finding their seats at one of the tables.

Sister Ruth, Miss Richards and Carlene were the designated waitresses for the early arrivals. Sister Ruth was in a scanty, white, strapless, teddy-like piece that was tied at the waist with a shiny black belt. Molly cleverly fitted her with a white veil, shorter but similar to the veil she normally wore with her habit. The leggy Betty Richards was attired in a hot pink, two-piece outfit, the top being a cone-shaped bra with sharp points, much like the style Madonna once wore. Carlene was barefoot and dressed in the same skimpy volleyball two-piece outfit she was forced to wear at the airport and on her flight a few months prior. She was no less embarrassed now as she was then.

All three women wore very red faces as they took the drink orders from the delighted guests. All eyes were on them as they walked back and forth from the tables to the bar, taking orders for drinks and serving them. When they bent over to place the drinks on the tables, it was an especially provocative sight, as their tight-fitting uniforms stretched up their ass cheeks. The three women were miserable in their imposed servitude, a sight not lost on Tommy, as he would occasionally steal a glance at them and beam triumphantly.

After most of the guests had arrived, Tommy took his seat at the head table with Molly and his closest friends, two other couples. He delighted in having Sister Ruth serve him his cocktail, and he thanked her and patted her ass as she walked away, causing her to cringe and flush yet deeper.
When a drink tipped over at their table Tommy called out, “Yoo-hoo, Miss Richards! We have a spill here.” Miss Richards closed her eyes momentarily to gather herself, then dutifully used a towel to clean off the table, all the while forced to endure the giggles and taunts from the festive revelers.

By now all the waitresses were occupied serving their guests. With eight girls covering fifteen tables, the customers were well satisfied. Everywhere they looked a scantily clad lass was scurrying around, dutifully catering to their needs.

Cindy oversaw walking from table to table with the hors d’oeuvre trays. Many comments were made about her flashing pasties and her tiny breasts. She tried her best to cover her chest with the trays, but it was to no avail. Even her breasts took on a pinkish hue, so pronounced was her embarrassment.

Karen was instructed to walk from table to table, making sure the guests were satisfied. One of the tables consisted of six males, and they were beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. While one of them engaged her in conversation, another surreptitiously sneaked up behind her and untied her strapless blue top, while a video camera recorded the proceedings from the other side. The top was made of spandex and was a size too small, so Karen earlier had to stretch it to tie it behind her back. Thus, when the tie was undone, the top sprang off her chest as if it was shot from a slingshot, and landed on the middle of the table, mostly submerged in a water pitcher. A stunned Karen screamed out and scrambled to rescue her dripping top, but not before availing her delighted admirers a marvelous view of her naked breasts. To Karen's consternation, several cameras flashed, capturing the moment.

And so it went. The girls continued to serve cocktails, following up with the catered dinner. As the evening wore on and the drinks flowed, the atmosphere became more and more raucous.

After the girls cleared the dinner plates from the tables, Tommy decided it was time to take the party to the next level. He nodded to Molly, and Molly excused herself. Tommy stood up and clicked his glass with a spoon to quiet the crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Tommy began, “I’d like to thank you all for coming tonight. I hope you are enjoying the festivities. I just wanted to let you know that we do have some entertainment scheduled tonight for your enjoyment. Your friendly waitresses, though they’re not aware of it just yet, are going to put on a wonderful show for us all.”

The eight girls collectively stopped in their tracks, unnerved by Tommy’s proclamation.

“Girls, if you’ll follow Molly to the dressing room, she’ll be happy to fit you into your new costumes.”

The eight girls looked at each other apprehensively and fell into place behind Molly, as their dread coincided with the mounting anticipation among the guests.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 16

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 16: The Can-Can

As the eight shamefaced girls followed Molly to the dressing room, Tommy continued addressing the party guests.

“I’d like to direct your attention to behind the bar and introduce you to Danny and Michael,” said Tommy. “Danny is your bartender, and Michael is your barmaid. Michael enjoyed taunting me so much when Sister Ruth made me wear the girls’ uniform a few years ago that I thought it might be fun to turn the tables on him. While the girls are busy preparing for their performance, I’m going to have Michael serve your cocktail needs. Feel free to call him ‘Michelle.’ Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the show.”

The guests clapped in appreciation and looked over at two gentlemen behind the bar. Danny was busy mixing drinks, ever so thankful that Tommy had chosen to leave him alone. Michael, on the other hand, was mortified. As degrading as it had been for him to be forced into a barmaid’s dress, he had been able to remain in relative anonymity behind the bar while the attention was directed toward the eight girls. Now he’d be the center of attention in his female garb as he served the thirsty guests. As one would expect, it would be a dreadfully miserable experience for him.

In support of Tommy, the guests were merciless as they derided him, calling him Michelle and telling him how cute he looked in his dress. The females were especially cruel. As he bent over to serve drinks to a table of six girls, one of them lifted the back of his skirt to expose his frilly panties, prompting considerable hilarity around the table. He flushed, then reached back and moved her hand away.

As he was about to leave, one of the girls asked him to curtsy for them. Michael, not wanting any part of the humiliation, walked away while pretending not to hear her. To his chagrin, when he got back to the bar he noticed the girl heading over to Tommy’s table. Sure enough, Tommy motioned to Michael with his index finger to come to him.

“Michelle, I just got word that you refused to curtsy for one of my guests,” accused Tommy.

The two other couples sitting at the table giggled. Michael knew it would be futile, but he answered anyway. “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear her,” tried Michael.

“Is that so. Well, can you hear me now?” responded Tommy. Michael nodded sullenly. “Good,” continued Tommy. “Because I want you to go up on the stage and show us all your best curtsy.”

Michael flushed brighter before obediently turning away and trudging up the stairs to the stage, reluctantly preparing himself to do Tommy’s bidding. He stood in front of the curtain and waited disconsolately for further instructions. All eyes were on him as Tommy spoke.

“Michelle would like all of us to pay close attention as she demonstrates her curtsy,” said Tommy, enticing giggles and guffaws from the crowd. “Okay, Michelle, you’re on.”

Michael, now blushing crimson, grasped the sides of his skirt, lifted it up, and slightly bent his knees, much to the amusement of his audience. He started to walk off, hoping his humiliating act would be concluded, but Tommy interrupted his getaway.

“Just a second, Michelle. I know you’re just dying to show us what you have on underneath that skirt, aren’t you?” asked Tommy, who wasn’t really expecting an answer. “Why don’t you turn around, bend over at the waist, and lift your skirt up your back for us.”

Michael, now completely mortified, did just that. When the lace ruffles were exposed, the laughing and hooting magnified considerably. Finally, after one more curtsy, Michael was allowed to leave the stage to a nice ovation from the appreciative spectators. The red-faced “barmaid” dutifully took more cocktail orders from the happy patrons.

Meanwhile, back in the dressing room, Molly had taken control.

“Have any of you had any experience dancing the can-can?” asked Molly. When the girls shook their heads, Molly said, “Well, after tonight, you’ll be able to answer that question in the affirmative.”

She then opened the closet door, where the girls saw eight colorful can-can costumes. “As you can see, you won’t be needing your cocktail uniforms anymore, so if you’d please take them off, we can get the show on the road.”

For the second time that evening, the girls were required to strip nude at Molly’s behest. Once they were all naked, Molly picked a can-can dress from the closet and smiled as the girls collectively made a motion toward her to snatch the dress, all hoping to cover their nakedness. But instead of giving it to one of the girls Molly slipped it over her own skirt and blouse.

“Now if you’ll all have a seat on the floor, I’ll demonstrate how this is done.”

The girls, who would have given their souls for any type of coverage, submissively sat naked on the floor in a semi-circle. They shivered when their backsides contacted the cold, hardwood floor, and they covered their chests and sex as best they could. Molly surveyed the unusual sight and smiled to herself.

“Okay, girls, I’d like you to watch very closely, because I’m only going to show you once.”

She pressed the screen on her phone a couple of times, and the sounds of lively music bounced off the walls of the room. Molly began her demonstration.

“One of your common steps is to have your hands on your hips like this. A nice high leg kick is a must,” said Molly as she pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist and kicked her right leg back and forth high in the air, bending it at the knee. “But the most important move comes during the main part of the can-can piece, coming up momentarily.”

The piece Molly referred to was a portion of Jacques Offenbach's "Orpheus in the Underworld." It seemed to invite bawdiness. When it started, Molly turned around, bent forward at the waist, lifted the back of her dress high up her back and shook her ass back and forth to the beat of the music. The girls cringed as they pictured themselves being forced to perform the indecent dance in front of a drunken audience.

When Molly was finished, she started handing out the costumes to the girls. Each was fitted with the dress (black, thin shoulder straps, with three layers of bright, magenta-colored petticoats sewn into the skirt—very flamboyant), black, thigh-high, laced, stay-up stockings, and 3½-inch black patent high heels. The panties were black, with a generous amount of magenta ruffles sewn all around. Their costumes were topped off with ornate headpieces in the same magenta color. Molly smiled with satisfaction as she eyed her embarrassed dancers clad in their resplendent costumes.

“Okay, girls, we’ll have one quick run-through before we go out there. Let’s make it good and quick. The natives are getting restless,” said Molly as she lined up the girls and started the music.

There was more than enough space in the dressing room to allow for the high leg kicks. With Molly’s expert direction, by the end of the piece she had the girls dancing somewhat in unison—not perfectly, but certainly well enough to satisfy the undiscerning crowd. In any case, their audience wouldn't be especially focused on choreography.

Molly led the eight girls out to the stage and lined them up behind the curtain. “Remember, high leg kicks, lift those dresses and shake those tushies,” reminded Molly. The girls didn’t respond—they were a dispirited bunch, very much abashed at their predicament.

Back out in the hall, Tommy took the cue from Molly, who had poked her head from the curtain. Tommy then signaled to his friend that was manning the lights. The lights dimmed and a drum roll played on the stereo. After a few seconds a spotlight shined on the curtain. Molly pulled the rope and the curtain opened.

The audience voiced their approval as eight girls dressed in festive costumes filled the spotlight. “Orpheus to the Underworld” began playing on the speaker system, and, on cue, the eight girls started dancing. Their leg kicks, though not quite always synchronized, nevertheless tickled the audience. When they all turned around and exposed their frilly panties, shaking their hips from side to side salaciously, the audience was floored.

This is what the hall sounded like as the shamefaced dancers lifted their dresses and kicked their legs: The Can-Can

As you can tell, it was quite the festive atmosphere. The whooping and hollering sounds filled the hall, as the eight red-faced girls turned back around and continued their performance. Their hearts weren’t in it, but they kicked up their heels, knowing full well that anything less than their best efforts would lead to even further degradation.

When the piece ended, the girls curtsied (submitting to Molly’s previous instruction) to a rousing ovation. The curtain closed, and the girls were relieved to be out of the spotlight—both figuratively and literally speaking.

As the young ladies made their way toward the dressing room, the noise continued. Many in the crowd were yelling, “ENCORE! ENCORE!” Molly intercepted the girls before they reached the dressing room.

“Sounds like you knocked their socks off, girls,” said Molly. “I think we should give them a repeat performance. Come on, let’s line up behind the curtain.”

Groans were abounding as eight sets of shoulders collectively slumped. They then obediently filed in behind the curtain.

But before the curtain went up, Molly gave them further instructions. “I just had a marvelous idea, girls. Your audience will love it. Here’s what I want you to do.” When Molly was finished, all eight had horrified looks on their faces.

Molly’s last words as she walked away were, “And don’t forget, at the main part, lift those dresses high up your backs and shake those hips like there's no tomorrow!”

Molly pulled the rope to open the curtain and took her seat at the front table. The audience cheered in appreciation, and the girls again started dancing to the can-can music. About a minute into the piece, Molly rose and gave them their cue. To the utter astonishment and sheer delight of the spellbound audience, the eight girls reached under the skirt of their dresses and pulled off their panties, tossing them straight out, high in the air, where they floated down into the outstretched hands of eight gleeful spectators.

The audience was nearing a state of delirium. Everyone in the hall now had one thing on their mind, and they were anxiously looking forward to the moment. There were eight young ladies who decidedly were not.

By the time the spirited portion of the Offenbach piece began, many in the audience were on the edges of their seats.

They would not be disappointed. The sight of eight bare, beautiful asses of different sizes and shapes shaking back and forth to the beat of the music was a scene to behold. Many in the crowd watched in awe with their mouths wide open, incredulous at the spectacle they were witnessing. Others were on their feet applauding, screaming in delight.

After the portion ended, the mortified, scarlet-faced women had to turn around and face their audience, continuing their exhibition. There was one more reprise and the act was repeated, much to the exhilaration of the highly entertained revelers.

When the piece ended, the girls received yet another rousing standing ovation, this one much more boisterous. A few of the humiliated girls covered their faces in shame.

The curtain closed, and they all hoped this would be the end of their humiliating ordeal. But they would soon discover that this was only the warm-up act.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 17

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 17: Sally and Cindy Unveiled

After the second can-can performance the eight girls had high hopes that it would be the end of their ordeal. After shaking their naked backsides for the entertainment of Tommy and his ninety guests, they assumed that would be the grand finale. But much to their dismay, more humiliations were in store for them.

Molly had received instructions from her boyfriend Tommy and was quite enjoying herself as she carried his instructions out. She was standing behind the curtain and watching as the eight girls strode toward the dressing room.

“Sally, could you come here, please?” she called out to Tommy’s sister. “The rest of you can stay in the dressing room with the door closed until I come get you.”

Sally’s shoulders slumped. Being tapped by Molly was not a good sign. “Sally, I think you have really caught on to this can-can thing,” teased Molly. “How would you like to do a solo performance? I’m sure the audience would love it.”

Sally, of course, was less than thrilled with the idea, but she recognized that to argue would be fruitless. Best to get out there, get her little dance out of the way and be done with it. Molly had further instructions for Sally, though.

“We’re going to try something a little different this time, Sally, just for variety’s sake. Here’s what I want you to do…” Molly then gave Sally her instructions, and watched as the abashed girl dropped her jaw in horror.

“Oh, please, don’t make me do that. Please, haven’t I suffered enough?” pleaded Sally.

“Don’t worry, honey,” taunted Sally’s tormentor, “You’ll be a hit. They’ll love you. Trust me, you'll slay them.”

Sally had no doubt that Molly was correct in that prediction, which only added to her extreme trepidation.

Without wasting any more time, Molly walked over to the side and pulled the ropes to open the curtain. Sally stood timidly at center stage while the audience applauded in approval. The spotlight shined on her, the can-can music started, and Sally began her dance routine.

Tommy, fully aware of what was about to transpire, watched his distressed sister with keen interest. The buildup was intense, and the tension mounted as the rousing part of the piece drew closer. Everyone anticipated the delicious scene of the dancer lifting the back of her dress and shaking her bare ass to the music. But Sally, much to the surprise and delectation of the audience, lifted the dress completely over her head and twirled it, spinning it out to the crowd. She was now clad only in black, lacy, thigh-high stockings, high heels, and a magenta-colored head ornament. The color of her face matched her head ornament. Her young, curvaceous body was exposed for all to enjoy as Sally pranced around the stage to the beat of the can-can. During the rousing part of the Offenbach piece, she turned around, bent at the waist and shook her ass back and forth as the audience screamed with pleasure.

The thoroughly shamed Sally finished the number and hurriedly made her way toward the sanctity of the dressing room before being thwarted by Tommy. “Hold on, Sis, we need you out here,” called out her brother. Sally paused, buried her face in her hands, then grudgingly turned back around, covering her sex. “We’re quite short of cocktail waitresses, and we’re getting very thirsty,” continued Tommy. “So come on down and take care of your guests. And please don’t bother to cover up anymore. No need to be bashful, we’re all friends here.”

All eyes were on the crimson-faced Sally as she made her way down the steps, arms by her side, then walked from table to table taking orders for drinks. Sally’s mortification was magnified by the fact that she didn’t have the other seven girls with her, so she had the undivided attention of the partygoers. She couldn’t look any of them in their eyes, and her downward cast and shamefaced appearance added to Tommy’s delight.

While this was going on Molly had closed the curtain and poked her head inside the dressing room, beckoning her next victim. “Cindy, would you kindly remove all of your clothes and come out here?” Molly smiled while taking in the horrified look on Cindy’s face. “On second thought, you don’t have to take all your clothes off. Go ahead and leave your high heels on.”

A few moments later a very apprehensive Cindy appeared, covering her chest with both of her arms, once again demonstrating her extreme self-consciousness of her undersized breasts. She sheepishly walked toward her tormentor, who was standing in the middle of the stage behind the curtain. To Cindy’s chagrin, she noticed that next to Molly were the ends of two lengths of rope that were suspended from the ceiling. Molly had a devilish grin on her face as she instructed her prey.

“Hold out your hands, sweetie,” commanded Molly as she secured each of Cindy’s wrists with the two lengths of rope.

As Molly walked away, Cindy anxiously covered herself as best she could. But her coverage would be short-lived, as she felt a tug on her wrists. She looked over at Molly and noticed that she was turning the crank of a pulley that held the rope. Slowly Cindy’s hands were rising above her head, until her arms were outstretched, rendering her body taut. Her tiny breasts appeared even smaller in her extended position, giving her chest the appearance of a young boy’s. Molly strolled over to her victim, looked her up and down, and smiled.

“You’ll bring the house down, sweetheart, when I open the curtain,” taunted Molly. “Now everybody will see full exposure of these teeny, little titties of yours,” continued Molly as she playfully tweaked one of Cindy’s little nipples.

The helpless Cindy was nearly frantic. “Oh, please don’t do this to me! Please! No! I’m begging you!” implored Cindy.

Molly put her finger to her lips as though she was considering this request. “Okay,” replied Molly, “I guess making you stand here naked in front of everybody may be a little too harsh. Let me get something to cover you up.” Molly retreated to the dressing room, and to Cindy’s relief she returned with a pink towel. She draped the towel around Cindy’s chest and tied it loosely in the back. The bottom of the towel reached to Cindy’s mid thigh.
“There you go, sweety,” said Molly. “Is that better?”

“Oh, thank you, yes!” replied Cindy. Though she was still quite anxious, it was certainly a big improvement.

“Here we go, sweetheart…now smile for your audience.”

Molly sauntered over to the side of the stage and pulled on the curtain rope. Cindy wasn’t smiling. The audience sounded their approval as they took in the new scene. The mortified girl stood motionless so as not to displace her only source of modesty. To her consternation, though, she spied Tommy climbing the stairs of the stage.

What is that in his hand? Oh no, it’s a feather!

Cindy’s level of discomfiture rose exponentially as the grinning Tommy approached her. “Does this remind you of anything, Cindy darling?” asked Tommy. “Think back to the gymnasium, four years ago, when you used one of these on me. It’s time to find out just how ticklish you are.”

Tommy went right to work by teasing Cindy’s right ear with the end of the feather. She drew her head back, being careful to keep her body still. Tommy continued moving the feather across Cindy’s face, tickling her nose and drawing the feather to her left ear. Cindy was having a difficult time keeping still, and to her dismay she thought she felt the towel loosening slightly. She breathed a sigh of temporary relief when she confirmed that her coverage was still intact.

Tommy, though, was just getting started. To his delight, it was apparent that Cindy was quite ticklish. He continued to torment her with the feather, stroking her neck, then along the top of her chest above the towel. Cindy retracted her chest slightly, and again felt the towel slacken just a hair more. The audience noticed the gradual dislodgment of the towel, and the noise level rose with their increasing anticipation.

Cindy’s facial expressions betrayed her anguish as she fought to keep from moving. Tommy then raised the feather high above Cindy’s head, starting at her wrist, and slowly lowered the tickler downward, along the inside of her arm. Cindy was beside herself when she realized where this was heading. When the tip of the feather reached the inside of her biceps, Cindy pleaded with her tormentor.

“Please stop, Tommy! Please, no more! Oh God, please stop!”

As Tommy twirled the feather just above Cindy’s armpit, it became obvious that she was fighting a losing battle. She carefully alternated lifting each leg off the ground, struggling to keep from moving her upper body. The anticipation of the spectators increased. Tommy let the tantalizing scene play out for another minute or so, then decided to go for the jugular. When the tip of the feather invaded her armpit ruthlessly, Cindy lost control. Much to the entertainment of her audience, she gyrated her whole body with reckless abandon, and the pink towel dropped unfettered to the floor of the stage.

Tommy, with the dirty deed now successful, pulled the feather away. Cindy continued her spastic gyrations, now completely overwhelmed with mortification. Tommy stepped aside, faced the audience and stretched his arm with an open palm toward his naked victim.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Miss Cindy Goodwin!”

Cindy received a standing ovation from the appreciative crowd. She seemed to be red from head to toe as she tried fruitlessly to cover her blond bush by lifting her knees to her crotch, alternating between her left knee and her right. Her chest was burning as she felt all eyes staring at her tiny breasts. She couldn’t imagine being more embarrassed than she was at that moment.

Tommy returned to his table and ordered a cocktail from his naked sister. Molly let the audience enjoy the scene for another ten minutes or so before lowering the rope and untying the wretched Cindy.

“Hey, that was quite a show you put on, girlfriend,” teased Molly. “Now get down there and help your friend Sally serve cocktails.” Molly playfully slapped Cindy’s naked ass and sent the thoroughly humiliated girl on her way.

Meanwhile, the six remaining females in the dressing room shifted nervously as they listened to the raucous cheering of the crowd. They weren’t aware of what was transpiring, but they had a pretty good idea it didn’t bode well for them.

They collectively flinched when the dressing room door opened and Molly poked her head inside, ready to call the name of her next victim.
Blondie

Tommy's Retribution, Chapter 18

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 18: Karen on Display

“Karen, could you come out here, please?” beckoned Molly. Karen, who felt relatively secure in the sanctity of the dressing room, cringed as she stood up and followed Molly to the center of the stage behind the curtain. “You can take your clothes off, sweetheart, I have something else for you to wear,” instructed Molly.

Karen drooped her shoulders and obediently stripped off her clothes, leaving her naked in front of Molly for the third time that evening. She covered her breasts with her right arm and her blond bush with her left hand. Molly smiled to herself, basking in her victim’s embarrassment. “Aren’t we the bashful one,” teased Molly. “Imagine how you would feel if I opened the curtain right now and put you on display for all our guests. Would you like me to do that?”

“Please, no!” pleaded Karen anxiously, as she took a step back and tightened her grip on her privates.

“Okay, you win,” laughed Molly. “And just to show you what a good sport I am I’m going to let you cover yourself up with this.” Molly then handed Karen a black fabric. “Here, let me help you,” offered Molly. Molly wrapped the cloth around Karen’s breasts and fastened it with the sewn-in Velcro in the area between her shoulder blades. The material reached to just above her knees and had the appearance of a makeshift strapless dress.

Karen, although somewhat uneasy about Molly’s intentions, was grateful to hide her nakedness. Her sense of well-being was short-lived, however, and she winced when Molly reached up and pulled down a length of rope. “Hold out your hands, sweetie,” instructed Molly.

A pair of cushioned handcuffs was attached to the end of the rope and Molly quickly locked Karen’s wrists in the cuffs. A disconcerted Karen watched as Molly sauntered over to the side of the stage and started cranking the pulley. Karen felt the tug on her wrists and stood helplessly as her arms were raised high above her head. Before she had a chance to plead her case with Molly the curtain opened, and she was faced with a most-appreciative audience.

She looked on in trepidation as she received a rousing ovation. Much to her dismay, she spotted Sally, wearing only high heels, stay-up stockings and her head ornament. On the other side of the room was Cindy, completely naked but for her high heels. Both had scarlet cheeks and were scurrying about serving cocktails to the guests. Karen was suddenly overcome with a strong sense of foreboding, a feeling that increased when she noticed Tommy climbing the stairs of the stage.

For Tommy, the course of events of the evening couldn’t have been progressing any better. He had all his previous antagonists right where he wanted them. Karen was one of his main tormentors, and he was savoring the opportunity to continue with her humiliation. He recalled how Karen made him count out loud during the buildup before she pulled down his underpants in the gymnasium many years before. Tommy smacked his lips in anticipation as he approached his miserable victim. The audience was now silent as they listened to the two main characters.

“Well, well, what have we here?” taunted Tommy as he slowly circled his captive. “All dressed up and nowhere to go.” He lifted the material above Karen’s back and smiled at the sight of her beautiful naked ass. He paused momentarily before letting go of the material and facing his beleaguered victim. “And just think, you’re just a couple of strips of Velcro from exposing all your charms to everyone out there. What have you gotten yourself into, Karen darling?” Tommy grinned, as he looked Karen up and down.

“Please, Tommy. I’m begging you, please. Please don’t,” implored Karen, who now had tears welling up in her eyes.

“Don’t what?” asked Tommy. “Tell me what you don’t want me to do.”

Karen hesitated before responding. “Please don’t take this off me.”

Tommy was enjoying himself immensely. “And what will happen if I do?” Karen didn’t answer, and Tommy grasped the closure at her back. “Tell me, Karen, what will happen if I pull on this right now?”

Karen swallowed hard and closed her eyes. “I’ll be naked.” This elicited a chorus of hoots and hollers from the guests as Karen flushed deeply.

Tommy was ready to pounce. “Well, Karen, it seems you have a fascinated audience who would love to see just that. Let’s have some fun with this. Tell you what, you count to three, very slowly, and when you say ‘three!’ I’ll tear this Velcro apart and we’ll see if you’re right. Are you ready, darling? Nice and loud, and nice and slow. I want you to draw out the countdown, like this: WUUUUUUUUUN, TWOOOOOOOOOO…just like that. And before you say ‘three’ draw it out with ‘AAAAAAAAAAAND, THREE!’ Okay, here we go.”

Tommy then put both hands on his chest and moved them outward, palms up, toward Karen, motioning for her to begin. He then stood behind her and put both hands on the Velcro closure. Karen, who had been squirming in near panic while Tommy was delivering his instructions, couldn’t bring herself to start the countdown.

“Please, don’t do this,” was all she could muster.

Tommy had anticipated her reticence. “Molly, hand me the scissors, would you please?” Molly walked over to Tommy and handed him a large pair of scissors.

Karen felt a tug on her long ponytail and screamed, “NO! PLEASE! NO!”

Tommy swiftly snipped off about four inches of her twelve-inch ponytail. He handed the scissors back to Molly, who retreated to the side of the stage. He walked in front of Karen and showed her the damage.

“This is just a warning. Next time it all comes off. You’ve got ninety fans out there, and they all are looking forward to having your lovely, naked body on display. I suggest you get on with the show. Now, if you’ll begin counting, please. Nice and slowly, and make sure the people in the back can hear you. Okay, here we go, take two, and you better hope it’s the last.” Again Tommy stepped behind Karen and prepared to tear the Velcro.

The distressed Karen had no choice but to succumb to Tommy’s demands. She didn’t want to lose the rest of her hair and either way she was going to be stripped and humiliated. She started counting.

“WUUUUUUUUUUN…” The tittering from the crowd was audible.

“TWOOOOOOOOOO…” Karen’s anxiety was nearing hysteria as she felt Tommy’s fingers tighten on the back of her garment. Many of the guests were on the edge of their seats. There was no turning back.

“AAAAAAAAAAAND”…

Just as Karen was ready to finish her fateful countdown to nudity, she noticed something peculiar. She felt Tommy’s grip on the Velcro closure weaken and saw him step off to the side about three feet away. She looked to her left and Molly was standing off to the side of the stage. She turned her head, and no one was behind her. For one brief moment she entertained the notion that Tommy was showing some compassion, and she was overcome with a feeling of relief. Nonetheless she figured it was best to follow through on Tommy’s instructions, so she finished the count.

“THREE!”

Tommy was all set to strip Karen by hand when an idea hit him. Throughout the whole evening he was conscious of the fact that he had carried out his revenge without relying on any of his supernatural powers—the threat of using it was sufficient. But at this moment he flashed back on his memorable acquaintance with his mentor. He stepped off to the side, and when Karen shouted the number “three” he said to himself, “This one’s for you, Owen.” He then simply nodded towards Karen and watched appreciatively as the Velcro connection separated and the black garment sailed through the air and landed on a table near the front of the room, rendering a very distraught young lady naked and helpless.

He took in the sight of his previous nemesis frantically and unsuccessfully attempting to cover her nudity by lifting a knee in front of her sex. He took in the sounds of the moment: the yelling of the crowd and Karen squealing “OHMIGOD! OHMIGOD! OHMIGOD!” He pointed to Molly, who proceeded to crank the pulley.

Just when she thought her degradation had peaked, Karen felt a tug upwards on her wrists. Much to her consternation, she realized she was about to be suspended in midair. To alleviate the strain on her wrists, she grabbed the length of the rope with both of her hands. Sure enough, she quickly lost touch with the floor of the stage and didn’t stop rising until she was three feet off the ground. She struggled mightily to maintain her modesty but could only keep her knees bent for a few seconds at a time. At this point Tommy decided to take a more active role.

“All right, sweetheart, I want you to pretend you’re on a bicycle and you’re pedaling with all your might.”

Tommy pointed to his friend manning the lights and music. “Joey, can you play something for us, something with a fast beat?”

Within seconds, “Hocus Pocus” by Focus blared on the stereo system. Here’s a snippet of what it sounded like: Hocus Pocus

“Go Karen, ride that bicycle!” ordered Tommy.

Karen, now on the brink of breaking down from her mortification, began pumping away with her legs to the beat of the music. The sounds of music and laughter filled the recreation hall, as the sight of a beautiful, naked girl experiencing her utter humiliation was something to behold.

Tommy exacerbated the poor girl’s shame when he grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her as far as he could toward the back of the stage. When he let go, Karen swung helplessly back and forth, dutifully kicking her legs all the while. The thoroughly entertained audience roared even louder in appreciation of the amusing spectacle.

Throughout her ordeal, Karen was very careful to keep her legs as close together as she could to salvage what modicum of modesty she had remaining. This was not lost on Tommy, who had one more indignity in store for the most unfortunate Karen. He went backstage and returned with an unusual prop. In his hands was a huge, multicolored beach ball. He called Molly over and laid the ball on the ground as the pedaling Karen looked on in bewilderment and apprehension.

Tommy grabbed hold of Karen’s right ankle, and Molly, right on cue, held her left ankle. They pulled her legs apart, forming a wishbone.

"No! Ohhhh, please!" cried Karen.

Undeterred, Tommy then picked up the beach ball and with considerable effort he wedged it between Karen’s knees. This effectively exposed her private parts for all to see. Karen, horrified at this newly sprung degradation, frenetically gyrated her body and swung her legs in a vain attempt to dislodge the beach ball. Once again, the audience roared their approval of the bizarre and hilarious sight.

Tommy, satisfied with the scene he had created, exited stage right and returned to his head table. Molly turned the pulley and lowered the hanging Karen until she was on her tiptoes. She left the curtain open so the guests could enjoy the display as the party continued.

Tommy grabbed the wrist of the naked Cindy as she walked by his table and snatched a full glass from her tray. He playfully spanked her pale behind as the profusely blushing young lady walked away, then he held up his glass and said “Cheers,” as the rest of the table joined in his celebration.

His thoughts wandered to the remaining victims of his retribution. He looked up at the still-struggling Karen and afforded himself yet another smile as he sipped from his glass of champagne.