EXPOSING ERIC

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

EXPOSING ERIC

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 1. Such a shy boy

For as long as he can remember, Eric Smiley was shy about the way he looked. He was way too skinny. Not enough muscle. He could run fast,
but this mainly helped for when he ran away from the bigger boys on the playground. Eric didn't think he was ugly, not at all. But the girls
never laid dreamy eyes on him like they did the football or basketball jocks who were so physically superior.

Eric never got any attention from anybody at school. He was too shy to speak up in class, even when he knew the answer to a question. Eric was never accused of being the class clown, and had never been sent to the principal's office, a rare feat indeed for a boy at the beginning of his third year in High School.

Let's face it, sixteen year old Eric Smiley is a nobody, a member of the loser's club.

Eric's parents were of course aware their son sometimes acted strangely. He was such a shy boy growing up, never wanting to be seen wearing less
than a full set of clothing or pajamas. Sometimes Eric wouldn't even come out of his room without putting a shirt on. Ever since he was around eleven years old he was that way. However, sometimes Eric showed glimpses of an exhibitionist streak in his personality. One such time was
when Eric got caught at the daycare center. When he was ten, he tried to enlist some other boys and girls in a game of "You show me, and I'll show you." Eric, in a rare feat of bravery, was the first one to pull down the front of his shorts and undies. The other boys laughed, the girls giggled,
but none of the other kids went second. The show and tell did not end well. Eric showed and the others told.

Eric's parents didn't punish him for the odd behavior disturbance of showing his weenie to some girls at the center. They tried to look stern and
frown, but smiles popped out on their faces. "I'm sure he learned his lesson," dad said.

Eric learned his lesson alright. He learned that exposing his penis to others is thrilling, a total turn-on. He loved the look of surprise on the faces
of the other kids. For a brief amount of time Eric was the center of attention. While he held his pants down, his parts which are supposed to be private hanging out, every one of the half dozen boys and girls looked at him. Yes, they were grinning or giggling but Eric had an audience. Eric didn't show them a stiffie. Getting an erection at the thought of showing himself off was a later development.

When Eric was around fourteen he started to sleep naked under the covers. It felt so much nicer to have nothing touching his bare skin other
than the sheets. When it was summer he would lie naked on top of the bed, the sheets down at his feet, scared of someone walking in and seeing
him lying there uncovered but still taking that gamble. When his two cousins spent the night they slept in the living room. Eric made sure he was awake just after sunrise. He kicked down the sheets till everything above his thighs was exposed. Sure enough Denise, the younger cousin at age twelve and her brother Derry who was fourteen, slipped into the room without knocking. With it still being somewhat dark, both of them were at the bedside before they noticed Eric was sleeping naked and the sheets pulled down.

Eric pretended to be asleep, holding his eyes open just barely, just enough to see the fuzzy image of his two cousins standing at his bedside
looking down at him. Tingles and goosebumps formed on Eric's body, unseen in the gloomy lighting. What his cousins can see is an erected dick,
no way they can miss that. For several minutes Eric can hear Derry and Denise whispering to each other. He can hear Denise suppressing fits of laughter throughout the conversation.

"Should we wake him up?"
"Should we tell anyone?"
"Do you have your phone?
"No, the phone is in mom's car."
"Does he always sleep naked?"
"I don't know. First time I've seen him like this."
"Why do boys get a hardon when they sleep? I've seen your boxers poking up in the morning."
"Shut up. Don't talk about me...anyway, that happens to all guys."
"Do you think he'll wake up if I touched him?"
"No, you can't do that. Let's get out of here. Come back in a few minutes and knock on the door."

The whole thing lasted only a couple minutes, but for Eric it was the most thrilling moment of his life up to that point. He almost twitched and
gave himself away when he heard Cousin Denise say, "Do you think he'll wake up if I touched him?" That sent a shiver through his body. Did his cousins not see that? The cousins left the room. Several minutes later there came a knock at the door. Eric had to go back to normal behavior
and slip his shorts on before yelling out that was okay to come into his room.

The incident was short and exciting, and Eric wanted more. He needed more.
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:20 am, edited 22 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Exhibitionist Exhibit A: EXPOSING ERIC

Post by TeenFan »

This is the first time I'm participating in one of the organized Story Competitions.
First time one is set up for stories that involve both girls or boy main characters, of any age.
This setup lends itself to stories among teenage kids.

I'm hoping that some others here will join in and make this a good competition. There never has been any stories submitted
for competition on the ENM side during the time I've been posting here. We have enough writers here now that we could have almost
as many submissions as on the ENF side.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving this. Great start.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Fun start!

Im assuming poor Eric's is going to get more than he bargained haha. Always love an exhibitionist losing control story haha
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 2. The water weenie war

Eric Smiley was of course familiar with the concept of the flasher, you know, the creepy man wearing the raincoat with nothing on underneath
who opens the coat up to a group of unsuspecting women or girls, usually at the city park. Eric isn't brave enough to confront a group of people,
and certainly not a group of grown women. Eric uses something more like a passive aggressive version of exposing oneself, intentional flashings disguised as innocent wardrobe malfunctions.

One time a couple kids from the neighborhood were invited over to play video games. This invitation was after Eric spent the afternoon playing
backyard soccer with them. Once his two friends are busy playing Call of Duty on the tv set in the den, Eric excused himself to take a shower. Eric went back to the den still partly damp, still wearing only a bath towel around his waist. Jumping in again on the game, Eric stands in front of the
tv with the controller in his hand.

Before taking the controls, Eric adjusted the towel so that it was barely hanging on. The towel looks snug enough by the looks of it, but any
sudden movement will undoubtedly loosen the knot. Eric can hardly pay any attention to the tv screen as he glances over at the two kids sitting on
the couch. He's taking on Tanya, a slightly plump girl of thirteen with dark curly hair who lives directly across the street, and Sebastian, who lives two houses further down. Fourteen year old Sebastian, who has long blond hair and wears glasses and whose mannerisms are somewhat girly-like,
is a super gaming enthusiast. Neither of these two kids are among the popular crowd at school, fellow members of the Loser's Club.

It doesn't take long till something bad happens to Eric's character. Jumping up and down slightly, saying "Ahhh dammm", the towel pops off his
waist. Tanya and Sebastian see the towel falling off, and immediately they begin laughing. Eric turns toward the sound, sees the gleeful faces
and he pretends to be shocked. "Oh fuck" Eric says, reaching down for the towel with one hand, the controller still in the other. For almost a
minute Eric attempts to wrap the towel around him while using just the one arm. Of course such an attempt was doomed to failure. Eric's semi-rigid six incher was exposed multiple times. Eric takes a step closer to the couch, and he hands the controller over to Sebastian, freeing up
both hands so he can finally succeed in getting the damn towel wrapped around his waist.

Tanya has tears streaming down her face she is laughing so hard.

"I didn't know you had such a big joystick, Eric," Sebastian says, and Eric laughs along with them. Tanya and Sebastian have no idea they've been intentionally flashed.

As much fun as the towel drop scheme is, it pales in comparison to the battle with the water weenie.

During the summer of Eric's fifteenth year, he got the idea to scope out the swimming pool at the nearest apartment complex. One afternoon,
while lying down on a deck chair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, he sees two young teens coming into the pool area from the direction of the
laundry facility. There was one boy who was slender, and he had a funny looking mullet hairstyle. With him is a short haired girl who is very
solidly built. She has some boobs developing, but they don't stand out on her chest much. Her shoulders are kind of broad and she looks tough.

The two teens each have a long water weenie tube. The boy has a yellow one, the girl's weenie tube is blue. These two jump into the pool and
immediately begin whacking each other. Turns out the girl is the boss of the twosome, barking orders and insults. She's a real tomboy, more
aggressive than her friend, who's gameplan seems to be to play defense and back up. The guy does get in a good blow now and then.

"Don't beat me with your weenie, Steven," the girl shouts out after getting hit on the back of the head.

During a break in the battle, the girl looks over at Eric.

"Hey you there," the girl says, "You want to get in on this game?"

Eric, taking advantage of the moment, stands up. "I'd like to get in, but I don't have a swimsuit on. I only have boxers under my jeans."

"That's okay. Take those jeans off and get in,"

Eric slips off his shirt and jeans, leaving them lying on the deck chair. He feels the excitement stirring his loins, and he checks himself that he's
not poking outward too much. Mustn't give the wrong first impression. "Hi, I'm Ericson," he tells them as he sits down next to the pool, dips his
legs in to get a feel of the water temperature. Both kids, but the girl in particular, pay close attention to his Comic Book boxers. They marvel
at how colorful Thor and his big hammer look on the front side. Eric knew his fancy boxers would draw attention to themselves, make others
wonder if his "hammer" was just as impressive as the one wielded by the Norse thunder god. Even the boy was nodding his head approvingly.

"I'm Abigail. And this is my buddy Steven. This is my first time over at his apartment pool. This is a nice pool, don't you think so?"

"Are you new here? Just move in?" Steven asks.

Eric gave them a story that his family was checking out the complex, making a decision on whether or not to move in, and he decided to cool his
heels by the swimming pool since his parents were taking so long. Abigail suggests that Eric take on Steven in the next round of weenie whacking.
Abigail plops herself down on the side of the pool, her legs dangling in the water, as she encourages her buddy to beat the "New Guy".

Eric only half-heatedly battles with Steven. He's less interested in smacking the other boy upside the head than he is about exposing his own
little head under the water. It was easy to pull his dick out through the fly slit of the boxers. Keeping the water at no shallower than his tummy,
Eric can move around with his penis undetected as it sticks out. The feeling of the water moving against his dick is exhilarating, making Eric
wish that someday soon he can do real skinny dipping with some others kids.

After five minutes or so of getting his head mostly knocked off, it was time to switch partners. Abigail takes the weenie tube from Steven and she
jumps into the water. This time Eric gives his best effort, whacking and smacking at the girl. Surprisingly, Abigail fended off most of his blows,
but Eric did succeed in getting the rough and tough girl to back up toward the pool steps in the shallow end. Having a height advantage is just
as advantageous in water weenie jousting as much as it is in sword fighting. Abigail moves up the steps and she stands on the top step.
Eric moves in close, the water level dropping as his body moves closer to the steps. One move forward and Eric can feel his boxers are almost
fully out of the water. He can feel the weightiness of his penis, partially erected and sticking out of the fly.

For a moment Abigail stops her fighting. Eric can see her looking down past his chest, down past his tummy, ignoring the blue weenie as her
eyes fixate on the front of the Thor boxers. Eric doesn't have to look down to know his mighty hammer has been unleashed, and his enemies
are mesmerized by it. From the side of the pool, just a dozen or so feet away, Eric can hear a "Whoa" coming from Steven.

Now is the moment that decides everything. Will Abigail, standing at the top of the steps, or her friend Steven speak up and call
"Time out!"

A couple seconds goes by and nobody makes a sound. The sound of silence is golden to Eric's ears. It's a sign to go back into action. Immediately
he thrusts his long blue weenie toward Abigail, and he almost punches the girl in the stomach. Partly dodging her body, partly deflecting the
attack with the yellow weenie, the killing blow is averted.

Eric is more than thrilled. Neither Abigail nor Steven stops the action. Nobody points out that Eric's other weenie has made a surprise appearance.
Eric can tell he's getting harder, stiffer. He pretends the impact of his cock against the top of the water, making a splash all on its own, can't be
felt by him, that he is oblivious to the wild swinging back and forth of his six inch mini-sword. It may not be huge like Thor's hammer, but it is big
enough to be a distraction for the embattled opponent. Abigail has been trying not to laugh, making it even harder for her to mount a good
counterattack. Several times Eric was able to glance over at Steven. Steven just grins. The whole thing must be hilarious and Steven doesn't want
the battle to end.

"Go after her, Erickson," Steven yells. Eric takes this as the moment to take a greater risk. So far his body has been mostly down in the pool.
Anyone else who happens to be nearby cant's see what is going on down at the water level, only the two other kids in the pool can see Eric's
exposed weapon system. Getting out of the water will be taking a gamble that nobody comes along.

Eric goes up the steps, pressing the battle to Abigail. Feigning ignorance, he can feel his stiff dick bobbing up and down. On the pool deck
he goes toe to toe, dick to water weenie with the amazingly agile and strong Abigail. He can hear Steven now laughing, must realize how comical
the sight must be. Never before has anything been so thrilling. Never before has his dick felt so alive, so free, so hard. Eric's balls are tightening
up too, the skin of his sack shrinking up from both the chill of the water and the sexual tension. The wilder he swings the blue water weenie the
more his hard hammer tool swings wildly. But by swinging so wildly with his arms, Eric leaves himself vulnerable. Abigail brings the water weenie
downward toward his head. Eric swerves his head backward, just evading the downward blow. The follow through continues its movement and
the latex tube weenie smacks a direct blow on the fleshy weenie below.

A loud pop can be heard by all.

"Oh shit," Steven says at the side of the pool.
"Oh Fuck," Eric says as he feels the stinging blow on his exposed and unprotected and uncloaked dick head.

Abigail stops her attack and now she can let loose all the pent up mirth and laughter.

Eric freezes, looking down at his stinging dick as if he's just now discovering that it was sticking out the whole time. His shocked expression is
Shakespearean actor perfect.

"Oh no!", Eric yells as he drops the big blue water weenie. Eric tugs at his boxers, makes as if he's going to stick his dick back inside. But these
boxers are not so loose as to have lots of wiggle room. Combined with having the biggest and best boner of his life, Eric has difficulty in getting
his hammer secured in its locker. The struggling with the erection only adds to the merriment of both Abigail and Steven. The laughing is incessant.
Normally this would be a moment for any "normal" boy to dread, when a "normal" kid would just jump into the pool to fix the problem while
covered up by water. But not Eric. He lets his shock and confusion result in paralysis.

"I can't get it back in," Eric whispers. "I'm too big."

"Would you like me to assist you?" Abigail asks, and when the boy she knows as Erickson says nothing, she kneels down to provide some assistance.
Steven comes sauntering up alongside, bending over to get a good look at the proceedings.

Eric lets his hands dangle down by his side, though the fingertips tremble slightly. A girl just knelt down before him and she's placing her hands on
his dick. With a deft touch she yanks on one side of the boxers, pulling the material as far out as possible. With her other hand she pushes on
the dick head, pushes it back toward the body. After ten seconds or so, probably more time than actually was needed, Abigail proves she knows
how to handle unforeseen mishaps and saves the day by securing the hard hammer into its proper place.

"Dude, that was so funny. You want to go for another round?" Steven asks.

Eric says he's had enough, that he needed to find his parents. What Eric really needed to do was to run home, run up to his room, and jerk his
cock like he's never jerked it before. He can practically feel it wanting to spring a leak. If he had any pre-cum it wasn't visible due to the boxers
being soaked.

Eric was right about the need to jerk off. When he came he hit himself on the face for the very first time. Mostly his cum lands on the upper
stomach, sometimes the chest. This time he was so pumped and full of energy that he shot way up in the air, the stuff landing on his face.
It was the first time Eric tasted his own juices. It was a bad as he thought it would be, but it was worth it. Exposing himself for the longest
period of time resulted in the strongest sexual release ever. Eric was hooked and he needed more. He needed to show himself off to more
people.
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Amazing chapter, TeenFan. I just loved everything about it. I loved that he made it look like he wasn't aware of his dick being exposed the whole time and the reaction of the 2 onlookers especially the girl. I can't wait for the next chapter and more exposure to other kids.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 3. Happy Hooker

It was October during the early part of his Junior year in High School, when Eric thought of a way to ramp of the thrill, though it came with
added risk. He is in the Latin Club, comprised of the students in the school who are enrolled in Latin classes. There are only two courses of
Latin taught at the school, Latin 1 and Latin 2. Students from Freshman to Senior are enrolled in these classes, but most of them are Juniors
like Eric.

Early in the month of October the teacher announced the Latin Club will be having a Halloween party, and this party will be at her house.
"Dressing up in Roman clothing will be great, but costumes of any sort are okay," the teacher says, and Eric immediately thinks of the possibilities.
He can go wearing a toga, one of the short tunic ones that comes down just to the knees. He could wear an outfit that leaves half his chest
exposed. Eric isn't too thrilled with that one. He hates thinking how the girls will be comparing all the boy's chests, and finding his to be less
worthy. If most of the guys are going to wear a toga then something else must be chosen.

Eric gets his mom to help out.

"Hey mom...you remember those old clothes in the corner wardrobe, the ones you say grandma wore back in the crazy hippy war protest days of
the 60s, could I maybe use some of those for a Latin Club Halloween party?"

Eric's mom helps him pick out the costume. He ends up with a red and white flowery blouse with a black and gold scarf. Nothing special about
that, but what made the whole thing a masterpiece is the brown leather mini-skirt which comes down to the knees, along with the matching boots.

"I'm going to go as a hooker," Eric happily said.

"Leather boots and leather mini-skirt...you'll look like a hooker who does cowboys in Dallas," his mother said, and she laughed.

On the night of the party Eric's mother helped with the makeup. "Now I can't say you make a pretty girl Erica. Maybe the other kids at the
party will be drunk and think you are pretty," mother says as she adjusts the wig with black curly hair.

"Mom...this is a high school party, not a frat house at the University of Florida."

That night at the party, many of the guys and gals did have on Roman style costuming. The other kids had on various other types of costumes
typical of parties, but nobody else looked anything like Eric. Everyone stopped and stared for several seconds the first time seeing the Happy
Hooker costume. One girl did more than stare for a few seconds. It was Elizabeth, one of the cute young Freshman girls. Of all the girls at the party she is probably the best looking (from Eric's point of view). Elizabeth was wearing a diabolically erection arousing red devil costume with
horns and an arrowhead pointed long tail. The sheer red stockings made her legs so tempting to touch. Eric wonders if the girl has on matching
red panties.

Perhaps Elizabeth, and other kids for that matter, were wondering what kind of undies Eric has on under the mini-skirt. Eric has no underwear
under the skirt. That's the brilliance of this costume, whenever he feels like it he can sit down, and if the right person is directly across from
him...then he'll spread his legs just a little too far apart and give that person a lil peek-a-boo.

For the first half hour or so the partiers are mainly concerned with stuffing their faces with snacks. Eric stands the whole time. Nobody comes
over to talk to him. Even in this club nobody really takes notice of him, and once the novelty of his costume wore off the others didn't pay him
much attention...except for Elizabeth. While chatting with some other girls she kept glancing over towards Eric.

The main entertainment for the evening was a movie, and it was a good one, "Halloween Three: Season of the Witch".
It was a really cool scary movie, but the best part was Elizabeth sat down on the floor (everyone was seated on the floor in a big living room)
right next to Eric. During the movie her leg would sometimes move and bump Eric's bare leg. One time, during a jump scare in the movie, her
hand suddenly landed on Eric's left thigh.

Right after the movie has finished, Eric makes the boldest move of his life. He asks for Elizabeths email. "I'd like to exchange costume ideas with
you," Eric said, and Elizabeth bought the line and wrote down her contact information.

After the movie is over there is another round of snacking. Eric gets a small plate of cookies and brownies, and he finds a chair to sit in. This chair faces the sofa, and on this sofa are three girls of the club, all wearing medieval princess gowns. These girls are busily talking to themselves till the middle girl suddenly raises her head up. She quickly whispers to her two friends and just like that Eric has an audience. Eric has an enrapt
audience because he's got his legs spread wider. The girls can look into the gap to clearly see Eric has nothing on under the skirt.

Now for the moment of truth: will the girls call the teacher over? Will Eric's scheme be exposed? Will Eric end up in the Principal's office the
next school day?

The three girls on the couch giggle and whisper amongst themselves. Then one of them gets up, and a minute later comes back with three of
her friends. The girls giggle and gawk and whisper to each other. Eric can't hear what they are saying. He imagines they are making comments
about how marvelous and magnificent his manhood is.

Eric can feel himself getting harder. The volume level of the giggling goes a notch or two higher. The girls can see him getting bigger under
there. They must really like what they see. By this time several of the boys have come along to see what the gathering is all about. Each boy
who sees is first laughs, gets shushed by the girls, and then more conversation starts up from the area of the couch.

Then Eric sees Elizabeth making her way over to the couch. Quickly he gets up, ending the show prematurely. Yes he wants Elizabeth to see his
penis, but he's already developing a new fantastic way to show himself off to the pretty little devil damsel.
Jeepman89

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC_ new Jan 4

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving it.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Thanks Jeepman.

The Happy Hooker costume is one I actually wore on two occasions. These clothes, including the brown leather mini-skirt and boots did come
out of my mom's closet.

The Halloween party for the Latin Club is also true, as well as the cute young Elizabeth who wore the red devil outfit. I thought I might
try to hook up with her after that night, even though she was a freshman and I was a senior. However, I found out her flirtation with me she
also did with every other guy around, so she really wasn't that much into me to begin with.

I did walk her home from school one time. I was supposed to be on a run for track team, and I'm shirtless wearing just small running shorts.
I was a little intimidated when we got to her house. It was a super nice house and I came from a family not so well off. I couldn't imagine
trying to get to know her family. I'd have been happy with some sort of "secret" type of get together.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 4. The Workout Video

Lying in his bed at night, hand wrapped around his dick, Eric savored the memory of his group exposure at the Halloween party. Up until then
he'd been orchestrating minor wardrobe malfunctions in front of a small group, usually two people. It was so thrilling to be sitting in a chair,
his legs spread a little too wide, giving a supposedly unguarded and unintentional display of his dick. All those who saw him seemed to enjoy the
view and nobody complained.

The hardest part for Eric was in pretending he didn't know what was going on. He ate his brownies and cookies, looking on as if he didn't have a
care in the world, and had no idea he was showing off the goodies tucked down inside the mini-skirt. Best of all was seeing the faces on the
schoolmates as they witnessed his penis pop up as he got erected.

As much as Eric wanted to focus on finding another way to do a group flashing, he was in the midst of figuring out how to expose himself to
Elizabeth. He's learned where she lives, what classes she takes, even where she goes to church. However, Eric isn't interested in meeting her
other friends and acquaintances. All he wants is the attention of the eyeballs on Elizabeth's pretty face, that's it.

What is the one thing that one person, and one person only usually sees? It's what comes in on that person's email. That's it...Eric will send
a message directly to Elizabeth using the email address she gave him at the Halloween party.

Send her a message. Awesome idea...but what kind of message? What would Eric say to her?

Eric sits bolt straight upright in his bed. He's got it. He knows what kind of message to send.

A couple days later Eric is ready to create his message. He has a digital camera placed on top of a tripod. The camera stands in the hallway
facing Eric, and the video is rolling. Eric is shirtless, all he has on are baggy white shorts. Eric looks a little nervous and excited.

"Hello to my fans at TwitFace. I'm going to do an exercise program for you. This series of exercises is designed to get the heart rate up."

Eric winks at the camera. He smiles as he swings his arms around to loosen up. Next he gets down on the carpeted floor of the hallway, as he
knocks out twenty pushups. Eric can tell his form is not the best but that don't matter. As he stands up he pushes down on the sides of the
shorts, making a quick move that should appear like nothing happened by design. The result is the shorts have slid down Eric's hips. Before the pushups the waistband was right below the belly button, maybe a couple inches. Now that he's standing back up, the waistband is more like four inches below his belly button and the sides of his bony hip bones are visible.

Apparently not aware of the slippage, Eric moves on to the next exercise...the knee bends. Twenty knee bends later, Eric has a fine sheen of
sweat glistening his body. His heart rate is definitely up. His white shorts are definitely lower on his body, having slid down another couple inches
and is that a thin line of pubic hair showing just above the very low waistband? The camera sees everything but Eric is somehow unaware of
his predicament. Those shorts are threatening to fall down. Where is his underwear? Even if the shorts slipped down like that his boxers or
tighty whities should be showing.

"Now muscle fans, if you look right above me you will see a pullup bar. I will do as many pullups as I can."

Eric reaches up to grab hold of the metal bar. He pulls himself up as high as he can go. This makes his body stretch and get thinner. This is
something Eric has already been practicing on...getting his tummy sucked in with the legs stretched out making him become as skinny as he can
be. In advance the shorts were stretched out at the waistband to make them extremely loose fitting. Just standing still and sucking in his
stomach he could get the shorts to fall down to the ground.

Sure enough, as Eric does a series of pullups, the shorts slip down further. On the ninth pullup the white baggy shorts slip off down to the ankles.
"Oh my, something happened" Eric says as his body comes back down. Looking down Eric can see he's naked, his dick partly erected pointing at
the video camera.

"Sometimes these things happen. But don't let that stop you from finishing your workout," Eric says, and he proceeds to finish his routine by
completing three more pullups. He can feel his dick swinging as his body moves up and down. He's gotten a little harder, just a little.

"Looks like I lost my shorts. But who needs shorts?," Eric says, as he steps over to grab the camera. Keeping the camera filming, the lens pointing
downward to catch closeups of Eric's penis as he walks, the whole setup is taken into the kitchen. The tripod is set back down and Eric prances
back into view.

"Another good way to speed up one's pulse rate and do some cardio work to burn calories is to do jumping jacks," Eric tells the camera. He
starts his jumping, can feel and hear his dick smacking his lower tummy with each upward movement of his bouncing body. 'Wap wap wap wap..."
goes the weenie. After twenty or so jumping jacks Eric stops to take a break. His dick isn't taking a break. It's rising up to a full boner.

Eric is more than thrilled. This is marvelous and exciting. It's his first hardon on camera.

"Now my workout fans, I'm going to show you one more method for achieving a cardio exercise heart rate without all that jumping around.
(looking down at his erection) Don't worry about that dear fans. I won't be needing my shorts for this next exercise."