HNY24: The Sisterhood of Nudity

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Sad Ken

HNY24: The Sisterhood of Nudity

Post by Sad Ken »

AN: Writing in the same universe I always write in cos I'm too lazy to come up with new characters or a new setting.
Previous stories for info, not pre-requisite reads. And they're long as fuck too, so you could probably skip them: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2007&p=9903#p9903

Also, brevity isn't a strong point of mine. This was supposed to be short, it ended up being 4700 words. I like dialogue, obviously. Sorry.

Prompt used (just in case it wasn't apparent): - skinny dipping sounded fun until your friends ran away with your suit leaving you to streak back through the woods.

The Sisterhood of Nudity.

"There you go," Lisa placed the cup down on the table. "Chai tea, just how you like it."
"Thanks," Marie said, picking up the cup and taking a sip. "I dunno what I like most about this place, the fact that it's the only place in town that makes decent chai, or the fact that you have to be nice to me when I'm here."
"Don't push your luck. I can have you barred in 2 seconds if I want."
"Yeah, but you won't." Marie took another sip before letting out a long sigh.
"Alright," Lisa said, taking a quick look around to determine how busy the café was. "I have a few minutes to hear confession. What's up?"
"Final year exams," Marie replied. "I feel like my head is going to explode soon."
"Okay," Lisa sat down. "Time for the generic pep talk. Exams aren't the be all and end all and life doesn't end if they go wrong."
"Do you know how hard it is for me to concentrate on this stuff? I have to know all about the Russian Revolution, AND the equation of a circle AND the poetry of Silvia Plath..."
"Marie, you're not the academic type."
"I know," Marie sighed. "But I need decent grades if I want to get into Copper Valley University. So I have to work really hard."
"Copper Valley?" Lisa enquired. "Why do you wanna go there?"
"Best Drama Society around. Do not care about anything else."
"Look, there's no need to go mad," Lisa advised. "Just do an hour every night. Exams aren't for nearly two months, it'll add up."
"It's so constraining though!" Marie ranted. "That's the problem, I feel like I'm constrained all the time. Everything's about my exams. In school: Exams. Go home: Mom asks me am I studying. Visit my grandparents: 'How's study going?' I wanna go to the beach for a walk: Get asked should I be studying instead. Even my clothes feel like their constraining me! I would happily rip 'em off and go streaking right now!"
"Don't do that here, please. And keep your voice down!"
"Also, did I ever mention that my tits are amazing," Marie paused to press her large breasts together and look at her cleavage. "Maybe I should get an OnlyFans and get rich off that instead. Buy my way into Copper Valley."
"That's a far cry from the girl who ran off stage crying when she got stripped."
"It's not that I want more people to see me naked," Marie snapped in reply. "It's just I've been naked so many times in this town already that I'm not sure it matters anymore. Might as well get paid for it."
"Well, you need to be 18 for OnlyFans, so a few weeks to go yet. Anyway, I gotta go back to work." Lisa got up, but paused as a naughty smirk crossed her face. She lowered her voice slightly. "Okay. If you really wanna be naked and liberated and free, head up to Maytown Lagoon."
"What, to swim?" Marie responded, somewhat puzzled. "Naked?"
"Yeah."
"Isn't that lagoon polluted with lethally toxic dust from the quarry?"
"No," Lisa asserted. "That's just a local legend."
"You sure?"
"Forgotten what my boyfriend does for a living? He's tested that water 6 times a year for the last 4 years and it's fine."
"Will I get caught?"
"You won't," Lisa answered, before crouching down close to Marie and lowering her voice further. "Rob and I have been up there 5 times this year alone and haven't been caught. Just get there early. Before 9 and no one will bother you. Bring someone with you though, the water is not warm and if you go into cold shock you'll need help."

"Are you insane?" Rebecca asked Marie incredulously. They were in school at lunch the following day.
"I dunno," Marie answered, before tugging briefly at the cardigan of her school uniform. "But I feel like I'm trapped in this. I need to do something a bit off the wall to clear my head."
"Can't you think of something that involves wearing clothes?"
"Not really," Marie giggled a little. "What's the big deal? You've seen nearly all of me already."
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I want or need to see it again. And I haven't been naked in front of you and I'd like to keep it that way. Nothing personal, but I don't get freaky with people."
"Look," Marie sighed. "If you're really uncomfortable with the naked part, you can keep your swimsuit on. But I need someone to come with me."
"That's even weirder than us both being naked!"
"What's this about people being naked?" Anna inquired as she sat down beside them.
"Nevermind," Rebecca answered.
"Oh okay," Anna shrugged. "Be awkward."
Marie bit her lip. Rebecca shook her head at her.
"Okay, what the hell is up with the two of you?" Anna challenged.
"Can you keep secrets?" Marie asked.
"I keep secrets better than you. I thought we'd long established that."
"Marie..." Rebecca cautioned as Anna took a drink from her bottle of water.
"I wanna go skinny dipping in Maytown Lagoon," Marie blurted.
Anna coughed and spat a mouthful of water on the table, before coughing some more.
"What?" she whispered fiercely after she recovered. "Are you mad?"
"That's what I said," Rebecca remarked.
"Marie, you'll get caught," Anna insisted.
"No we won't," Marie answered.
"We?" Anna exclaimed.
"Do you know anybody who goes up to Maytown Lagoon? Ever? For any reason? There's nowhere to park, there's no walking trail and half the town think the lagoon is poisonous."
"Well..." Anna started, but trailed off. "Actually now that you mention it, I don't."
"Exactly! There'll be no one up there!" Marie replied, triumphantly.
"Okay," Anna responded. "So maybe you can do it. That doesn't necessarily mean you should. Why do you want to?"
"I was trying to explain to Rebecca," Marie attempted. "I feel like my head's going to explode with all the exam pressure. I need to blow it off and be free. Unfettered by anything, even clothes. Just for a few minutes."
"I feel like my head's gonna explode too," Rebecca commented. "I just don't think skinny dipping will solve it."
As she finished talking, she noticed Anna rubbing her chin in thought.
"Oh no," she admonished. "You are not about to tell her that it's a good idea."
"I wouldn't go that far," Anna replied. "But there is a kinda strange logic to it. Not completely sure it's for me though."
"We're supposed to talk her out of stuff like this."
"Becky," Marie enthused. "Think about the freedom of it!"
"Not sure freedom's the word I'd use," Rebecca responded.
"C'mon. Just you and nature and no clothes!"
"And pervs watching me..."
"The time to do stuff like this is when you're young!"
"Alright," Rebecca sighed. "I'll go with you. But I am not committing to getting naked."
"Okay!" Marie responded. "It's enough that you're going. Anna?"
"Ah fuck it, why not? I'm not committing to the naked part either though."
"Thanks," Marie beamed. "You guys are the best!"
"Should we tell Alice and Hannah?" Rebecca asked.
"I'll tell Hannah," Marie replied. "No way she'll do it though."
"This isn't really Alice's sort of thing either, is it?" Anna commented.
"It's not my thing," Rebecca replied. "But I don't want her to think we left her out cos she came out this year and we're less comfortable skinny dipping with her than each other. It's not like she's going to try to rape any of us."
"Yeah, alright, I'll tell her too," Marie said. "Sunday morning work for everyone?"

"Not a soul," Marie remarked as the four girls cleared the small wood by Maytown Lagoon: Alice, Anna, Marie & Rebecca. 8am on a clear, sunny, but slightly cool Sunday morning in early May. As Marie had predicted, Hannah was far too shy to even contemplate this, but Alice, after some consideration had agreed to join. The four couldn't have been more different in terms of their figures. Marie was short and small, but buxom, with breasts that bordered on being oversized for her small frame and a nice round butt. Pale skin and red hair that reached beyond her shoulders, and left loose and forming into curls at its ends, completed the look. Alice was tall, slim and athletic, with short black hair, long toned legs, a perfectly flat stomach and small pert breasts. She was pale like Marie and had a vaguely goth / emo look with dark makeup and eyeliner, which she had on even today. Rebecca was a classic pear shape with a big butt and thighs relative to her overall frame and medium sized breasts. She had sallower skin than Marie & Alice and medium length brown hair tied in a ponytail. Anna was a more typical hourglass figure, more balanced between her breasts and butt than Marie and a bit taller. Like Rebecca she had medium length brown hair.

Maytown Lagoon, nestled between a couple of low hills stretched out before them. It wasn't really a lagoon, it was just a lake, but for some reason everyone called it Maytown Lagoon. The water was completely still and clear, like glass. The area was eerily silent, with only occasional bird song interrupting the silence.
"There's really no one here?" Alice enquired.
"HELLO?!" Marie shouted. The shout echoed around the hills. Marie waited about 15 seconds for a reply. She didn't receive one. "I'll take that as a 'no'."
Marie dropped her bag and towel on the sandy shore and started taking her clothes off. The others followed suit a few seconds later.
"Hey!" Rebecca exclaimed as soon as Marie took her top off, revealing the upper half of a white swimsuit with blue trim. "What's that?"
"I-I.." Marie stuttered. "I-I have it in case I chicken out, okay?"
"Chickening out is an option now?"
"You're not even getting naked," Marie complained.
"Yeah," Rebecca replied as she took her own top off. She had a yellow and purple one-piece swimsuit on underneath. "But I'm not the one who was all 'Oh I have to do this before I go mad. I need to be liberated and free and naked cos exams are so stressful'"
"I'll get naked," Marie remarked defensively. "I just need a minute."
"Whatever," Rebecca remarked.

After a minute or two, all 4 girls had stripped to their swimsuits. Anna had a black one piece, whilst Alice wore a conservative halter-style white bikini.
Marie, still in her swimsuit, gingerly approached the edge of the lagoon. She dipped her foot in to test the temperature. Lisa had exaggerated. It was cold, but no colder than the sea was this early in the summer. She briefly wondered would she be colder without a swimsuit on in the water, but then dismissed it as silly, the swimsuit offered no warmth. She might be colder when she got out, but she had a dry-robe waiting for her.
"Well?" Rebecca asked. "You doing it?"
Marie took a deep breath and placed her hands on her swimsuit straps. After a few seconds hesitation, she pulled the straps of her swimsuit down exposing her massive breasts to the air. She put the exposure to the back of her mind, no easy task with her nipples becoming erect almost immediately from the cool air, and yanked the swimsuit down off her hips and stepped out of it, showing her round backside to her friends. Before she had time to register their collective gasp, she half walked, half ran into the lagoon's water until it was deep enough for her to plunge down in it.
"Woah!" Anna exclaimed. "I didn't think she'd actually do it."
"Wow!" Marie panted as she surfaced, exposing her top half to her friends again. Unlike when she'd gone into the lagoon, she was facing them this time, and the water stopped just short of her sex, so they could see everything. And she made no effort to cover herself.
"Come on you guys, this is great!" She wasn't lying, the crisp, refreshing coldness of the water had immediately washed away any embarrassment and her skin tingled and goosebumped across her body in reaction. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so alive. Exams? What exams?
Anna and Rebecca looked at each other for a few seconds, whilst Alice stood there with her hands over her mouth.
"After you," Anna said to Rebecca eventually.
Rebecca hesitated. She didn't think Marie would follow through, or if she did, at most she'd run straight in and straight back out of the water with her hands covering herself. And regardless of what Marie was going to do, she genuinely hadn't planned on going in nude herself. But somehow, seeing Marie not only skinny dip, but boldly stand in the water naked in front of them, made it feel unfair for her to keep her swimsuit on.
"Oh God..." she murmured as she fiddled with one of her straps.
"Come on!" Marie encouraged.
Rebecca closed her eyes and roughly yanked her swimsuit off her body. Every single hangup she had about her body, that no amount of reassurances from her boyfriend had managed to dispel, flashed through her head at once. Were her boobs a weird shape? Were her nipples in the wrong place? Was her ass too big? Were her thighs or stomach too fat? But she kept going and about 5 seconds later was naked. She threw her arms across her body to protect her nudity and sprinted into the lagoon towards Marie with her eyes still closed.
"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she shouted.
"Gotchya!" she felt Marie grab her around the waist and wrestle her under the water.
"What the hell?" Rebecca exclaimed, before her head went under the water. As soon as it did Marie released her grasp. Rebecca re-surfaced straight away.
"I baptise thee to the Sisterhood of Nudity!" Marie enthused.
"Holy crap!" Rebecca panted as she pulled her ponytail out of her face. The sudden dunking had made her forget about covering up and her entire body tingled with the cold. "What have I done? I'm really naked!"
"And doesn't it feel great!?"
"It.. it kinda does," Rebecca laughed, albeit a little nervously. She wasn't uncomfortable specifically, but she wasn't quite as comfortable as Marie.
"Oh well," Anna remarked from the shore. "When in Rome, I guess."
"Y-you too?" Alice stammered.
Sure enough without another word Anna peeled off her swimsuit, although less frantically than Rebecca had, and trotted into the lagoon.
"Don't dunk me!" she warned. Her warning fell on deaf ears as Marie and Rebecca quickly dragged her under. From Alice's point of view from the shore, it just looked a massive tangle of naked bodies. Her three best friends were all totally naked barely 30 feet away from her. She felt obliged to follow them, but all the casual nudity was a little outside her comfort zone. Would they be pissed with her if she kept her bikini on?
"It's so fucking cold! Holy shit!" Anna exclaimed as she surfaced.
"Come on, Alice!" Marie yelled. "Don't make me come back there for ya!"
"I..." Alice started. "Gimme a minute."
"Don't be shy!"
Well, no backing out now. After several attempts, Alice managed to summon the willpower to get the neck strap of her bikini off over her head, undo the top and discard it. She instinctively slung an arm across her chest to cover her breasts and moved her other hand down to her bottoms. She slipped her free hand inside the waistband, but it refused to budge any further. Try as she might, she just couldn't will herself to get completely naked. Topless would have to do. She nervously walked into the lagoon, still covering her chest.
"Don't," she squeaked as the other three surrounded her, but she knew there was nothing she could do to stop herself from being dunked. Sure enough, she felt two enormous breasts squish into her back as Marie grabbed her from behind and dragged her back. At the same time Anna literally grabbed her feet and pulled them from under her.
"Yaaah!" she screamed as her head went under. Marie released her immediately and she resurfaced a second later. Like Rebecca, being dunked under water made her forget about covering up and her pert little breasts were exposed for all to see.
"Doesn't that feel great?" Marie asked.
"It's eh..." Alice panted in reply. "Certainly refreshing. So 'em... now what? A-Are we done?"
"I'm not!" Marie answered before lying back into the backstroke position. Her breasts sat up out of the water conspicuously. "This is way too much fun!"
Anna plunged into a breast stroke to follow Marie into slightly deeper water, briefly giving Alice and Rebecca a great view of her near perfect butt in the process.
"All swimming should be nude from now on," Marie said as she lifted her head back up out of the water. "This is the best thing ever!"
"No way!" Anna replied as she stood back up. "Could you imagine if there were guys around?"
"But after a while the taboo of being naked would be gone and no one would care."
"Yeah right. You know what the average guy is like? They'd all be waving their little dicks about at us," Anna gestured holding an imaginary penis in front of her. "'Hey girls, do you want this?!' Yeah yeah, just let me get my magnifying glass."
This prompted howls of laughter from the other three girls.
"I dunno," Marie laughed. "I might want a dick once in a while."
"Yeah but when you want one," Anna continued. "You go looking for one, right? I dunno about you, but I don't want dicks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or at whatever time the nearest dick decides I want it."
"So guys would ruin it," Rebecca commented. "We just ban them from the beaches."
"No," Alice shook her head, being the only person who was taking the conversation remotely seriously. "Can't do that."
"Wait I got it," Anna interrupted. "100 years ago, in any town where there were two beaches, they'd have a Men's Beach and a Women's Beach. Strict gender segregation. And everyone would be naked."
"There are two beaches here!" Marie exclaimed.
"Exactly. We should re-introduce that!"
"Wait," Rebecca chimed in. "That only works if there's a natural barrier separating the two beaches though. Stop people from peeking."
The girls continued talking, and half-splashing, half-swimming for the next few minutes.

"Can we talk about the elephant in the room?" Anna asked. "Or rather the two elephants?"
"The twins?" Marie cupped her breasts in her hands briefly before releasing them. They bounced lightly as they settled back into their normal position.
"Yeah. Just how big are they? Are you gonna be a hunchback before you reach 35?"
"No I won't. Why don't you guess my bra size? Rebecca can't play. She knows."
"No I don't," Rebecca protested.
"You must've seen one of my bra's labels by now," Marie responded.
"Maybe, but I didn't memorise it."
"Alright, I guess you can play too. So Anna, how big am I?"
"Hmmm..." Anna briefly cupped her own breasts in her hands. "I'm a 32D, you're definitely smaller than me in terms of body size. But your boobs are way bigger. I'm gonna say 30F."
"30F," Marie noted. "Alice, what do you think."
"Umm... I dunno," Alice pondered. "You are really small apart from those... 28G?"
"28G. Becky?"
"I think you take a bigger base size for comfort," Rebecca remarked. "I'm pretty sure a 28 anything would asphyxiate you. 32E."
"All wrong!" Marie smirked. "Anna was the closest though. I'm usually a 30FF or sometimes a 30G. Depends a little the bra."
"Can I...?" Alice reached out her hand. "I won't touch the nipple or squeeze them or anything. I just wanna see how heavy they are."
"Go ahead," Marie shrugged. Alice slightly awkwardly put her hand under the bottom of Marie's left breast and lifted it a little.
"Doesn't it hurt carrying these around all the time?" Alice asked, as she repeated the move on Marie's right breast.
"Not really," Marie replied, as Alice released her boob. "I guess I don't know any different. I have to be a little bit careful I don't buy a bra with narrow straps cos they'll really dig in. But honestly most my size have wide straps anyway."
"Hey guys," Rebecca spoke up. "I don't wanna be the wet blanket, but maybe we shouldn't push our luck out here?"
"Yeah, I'm getting a little cold," Anna agreed.
"One sec," Marie mused. "Someone hasn't gotten completely naked yet."
"Huh?" Rebecca replied. "What do you mean?"
"Alice still has half a bikini on."
Alice blushed. Having been in water that was a little bit more than waist deep for the last few minutes, Rebecca and Anna had forgotten that Alice wasn't fully nude.
"Uhm..." Alice uttered nervously. "I-I-I couldn't take the bottoms off. Sorry."
"It doesn't matter," Anna dismissed. "Water's up to waist level anyway."
"It's the principle," Marie asserted. "Come on Alice, get 'em off. Just for a sec."
Alice tried to remove her bottoms, but again, just couldn't will herself to do it. "Sorry! I can't! I have a mental block."
"Want help?" Marie suggested, a devilish grin coming across her face.
"No..."
"Come on, I let you feel my tits!" Marie lunged at Alice, trying to grab her bottoms.
"AGH!" Alice screamed as Marie managed to get one hand on her remaining garment. "STOP!"
"Ooh, nice ass!" Marie beamed as she successfully pulled Alice's bottoms partly down her leg.
"Marie, STOP IT!" Alice complained as she struggled to get free. The two fell into the water in a tangle of nude limbs. Marie seemed to be winning the battle.
"Guys," Anna cautioned. "Take it easy!"
After about 15 seconds Marie stood up holding Alice's bottom's aloft triumphantly. Alice sat in the water glaring at Marie with daggers in her eyes.
"Got 'em!" Marie yelled excitedly.
"GOD DAMN IT MARIE!" Alice cried.
"C'mon Alice," Marie chirped, unaware of the distress she'd just caused. "Stand up and show Becky and Anna your nice little butt!"
"NO!"
"Marie, stop!" Anna intervened. "That's enough! You're making things weird!"
"Jeez," Marie replied. She looked at Anna incredulously for a few seconds. "Sorry...I thought the whole point of today is that we wouldn't be uptight. Here you go."
She draped the bikini bottoms over Alice's shoulder. Alice snatched them off her shoulder immediately, still glaring at her.
"Ooohkay..." Marie moaned. "I'm going to go for a quick swim, then we'll go. Seeing as we've killed the atmos now."
Anna shook her head as Marie lay back into the backstroke position once more and swam away slowly.
"You okay?" she asked Alice, who was trying to get her bottoms back on under the water.
"Yeah..." Alice replied. "No. Like... that's just typical Marie. Everything's great, she's come up with a good idea, mad as it was, and I was actually having fun. And then she goes and does something stupid. What part of 'stop' didn't she understand?"
"She just doesn't think sometimes," Rebecca said. "Gets a little caught in the moment."
"Day's ruined," Alice muttered as she finally got her bikini bottoms back into position.
Anna watched Marie, or rather Marie's breasts sticking up out of the water, as they slowly moved away from the trio. An evil thought crossed her mind.
"Hey," she turned to Alice. "Do you have a dry-robe with you?"
"Yeah?" Alice responded, a little puzzled by the question.
"Rebecca?"
"No," Rebecca answered. "I have to get dressed."
"Okay, take Marie's instead," Anna said. "We're going to need to get dressed, or at least make ourselves decent, quickly." Anna started heading back towards the shore. "Come on! I know how we can un-ruin Alice's day!" she urged.
"What are you doing?" Rebecca asked, but she felt compelled to follow. As did Alice.

Marie paused her swim. "Time to turn around," she murmured to herself. Maybe she should apologise to Alice properly too. Thinking about it, she had been a bit excessive. She stood up to get her bearings, and saw two naked asses, as well as a bikini clad ass, at the shoreline.
"HEY!" she called out. "Where are you guys going? C'mon, I'm sorry!" Her concern started to deepen as she saw Rebecca putting on her dry-robe. She started walking through the water, which was still a little past her waist, as fast as she could. Concern turned to panic as she realised they were gathering up all of the towels and clothes. Including hers. She stumbled a little as she tried to move through the water faster.
"GUYS, NO!" she yelled. "Seriously!!"
"WE WON'T GO FAR!" Anna yelled back. "Come catch us!" The three sprinted off into the woods. At this point Marie was only 15 feet or so from the shore, but it still took her a good 20 seconds to reach it. By that time, Alice, Anna and Rebecca were well out of sight. The only item of clothing they'd left were her sandals.
"Where the hell-" Marie looked around in mild panic. For the first time since she'd gone under the water, she felt naked and exposed. She quickly covered herself with her hands as she stepped into her sandals. "Guys, come on! This isn't funny!"
"This way!!" Rebecca yelled from some unseen location in the woods.
Seeing no other option, Marie awkwardly jogged into the woods after a few seconds hesitation, her speed inhibited by her need to cover herself. The woods lacked a formal walking trail, so it was incumbent on anyone in there to navigate the best route between the trees themselves. She frantically looked around trying to spot her friends. A brief flash of purple from her dry-robe, now being worn by Rebecca, gave their position away.
"Hurry up, Marie!" A voice called. Marie wasn't sure which one of them it was. What she was sure of was that she'd lose them trying to run with her hands covering herself. Logically, it was no more likely that anyone was in the woods than anyone was at the lagoon, but right now she wasn't thinking logically. And the relatively densely packed trees meant that, depending on position, there could be people mere feet away from her and she wouldn't spot them unless she stopped for a minute to look. Hopefully, it'd work the opposite way too.
She moved her hands off her body and sprinted in the direction the voice came from. Her breasts, now completely untethered, swayed, jiggled and bounced about freely. She did her best to ignore them and kept her mind focused on dodging trees and closing in on the ever growing sliver of purple. After a minute of running, the trees started to thin out. Were they out on the road?
"Come on," Rebecca beckoned. Marie was now close enough to make her out. She hesitated at near the edge of the wood, slowing to a canter and covering herself with her hands again. Sure enough, the three girls were just beyond the woods on the edge of the road.
"I get it," Marie complained. "Stripping Alice wasn't cool. Please gimmie a towel or something."
"You want something to wear?" Anna chimed in. "You have to come out."
"Anna!" Marie whined.
"Should we cross the road?"
"OKAY I'M COMING OUT!" Marie nervously stepped out of the trees and onto the road, still covering herself with her hands.
"Don't you have something to say?" Anna asked.
"Alice, I'm really sorry I pulled your bikini bottoms off!"
"Hmmm..." Alice mused looking at the naked redhead, so proud ten minutes earlier, pathetically covering her breasts and pubic area. "Okay. We're cool." She extended her hand to Marie.
Marie went to move her hand to shake Alice's, but realised doing so would involve exposing something. Alice giggled in response.
"Okay then," Marie smirked. "If that's how you wanna play." Instead of shaking Alice's hand, she grabbed Alice in a bear hug and squeezed her nude body against her.
"Ohmigod!" Alice screamed. "Someone put a towel on her or something!"
"That looks like real fun," A familiar female voice observed. Marie turned her head to see Lisa standing there, bag in hand, obviously planning some nude swimming herself. Worse still, her boyfriend Rob was standing beside her. As soon as his eyes locked with Marie's, he looked away. But it was too late, he'd just been treated to the sight of Marie nude. Again.

Marie let out a scream that echoed all the way back to the lagoon.