HNY24 The Kerry Bairds' Picnic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Britguy

HNY24 The Kerry Bairds' Picnic

Post by Britguy »

I've been meaning to write something new for this site for a long time and this has finally given me the inspiration. I don't usually think of it as competition, just sharing what we like, but I'm using SDS's idea so I'd better do it on his terms. Consider this my entry to the HNY24 contest. I didn't have a specific date in mind but this story is set before the invention of smart phones.

The Kerry / Bairds' Picnic

Jerry Rayner was surprised, but delighted, when Annabelle Kerry seemed to be trying to flirt with him at lunch time on Friday. Annabelle was a pretty fourth year girl, which meant she was either fourteen or more likely fifteen, a year younger than sixteen year old fifth former Jerry. He'd had no inkling she was interested but she seemed to be 'giving off signals' and invited him on a picnic the next afternoon.

“It'll be me and my sisters. We're going to some private woodland on my uncle's farm. They're going to ask their boyfriends and I don't want to 'play gooseberry' so I thought I'd ask you. So what do you say?” He happily accepted. Belinda and Sophie Kerry were twins, two of the best looking girls in his year. He wondered who the lucky boyfriends were.

“One thing. We like to be a bit naughty” - she blushed slightly and giggled - “so as it's forecast to be warm we're going to wear shorts and we're asking the boys to wear them commando, you know, no underwear, so we can get a thrill out of knowing it. Of course, I'm not going to check unless your luck really changes but humour me anyway just to get in the spirit of it.” Jerry found himself absent-mindedly agreeing while his mind dwelt on fantasies of Annabelle putting her hands in his shorts to check, and allowing him to reciprocate. Did this mean the girls would not be wearing panties? He was glad the table concealed his lower half, and made himself concentrate on his imminent maths lesson until the excitement died down.

Next day Jerry showered and returned to his room wrapped in a towel. He looked through his drawers and selected a pair of tan shorts with elastic waist and drawstring and a dark green polo shirt. With white socks and mostly white trainers (sneakers) with a green flash he thought he'd look pretty good.

Then he hesitated. It was highly unlikely Annabelle would find out if he was wearing underwear or not, he was realistic enough to know that. But if things progressed enough to prove him wrong he could seriously regret disappointing her. He decided not to risk it. What the hell, try anything once he thought, decisively shutting the underwear drawer and pulling the shorts on.

He was due to meet the girls at two o'clock outside their school, which was on the edge of town, but when he got there Annabelle was on her own, looking gorgeous in short jean shorts and a red tee shirt. “Change of plan. My sisters will meet us there later” she said. “Come on, we've about a mile to walk.”

Jerry wondered if that was true or if this was just a ploy to get him alone. He really didn't mind either way. But Annabelle seemed to be in a hurry, forcing the pace and disinclined to talk. That was probably a good sign.

They took the road out of town, then climbed over a stile onto a footpath which, after about three hundred yards, skirted a small wood, not much more than a copse. “This is it. Come on” urged Annabelle, excitement in her voice. That was definitely a good sign. “See that old tree house?” she asked, pointing as she led the way. “Uncle Ivan built it years ago for his kids, my cousins. The picnic stuff's in there.”

The tree house was about eight feet off the ground, about the size of a garden shed. One end rested on a branch of a big old oak tree, the other on stilts from the ground. But there was no sign of life, the whole area was deserted and silent. “We'll just have to wait for the others” said Annabelle. She looked him over. “It's very warm isn't it? Let's take our shirts off.”

Jerry liked the idea of Annabelle shirtless but felt wary. Things were going a bit too well. “Okay, you first then” he countered.

“Whatever” she shrugged and pulled off her tee, standing there in jean shorts and a bikini top like a pint size Daisy Duke. No sign of Bo and Luke, he hoped it would stay that way. “Your turn now.” He pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the ground next to hers. “Ah, here they are now.”

Belinda and Sophie Kerry were walking through the woods towards them but there were no boyfriends with them. They walked right up to Jerry and each grabbed one of his wrists. Before he could react to that Annabelle shouted “Okay, cousins, it's show time!”

There was clattering within the tree house and then Cindy Baird, a girl in his year at school, came down the ladder followed by her sister Judith who was in the year below. This couldn't be good, Cindy still had a grudge after last week's accident, which she blamed Jerry for. He hadn't known she and the Kerrys were related. Cindy and Judith were carrying lengths of rope.

Jerry was dragged close to the tree house. His right wrist was tied to one of the stilts by Judith, his left to a branch about a foot above head height on a nearby tree by Cindy standing on tiptoe. Then Cindy produced a whistle and blew it loudly. Judith went back into the tree house emerging shortly with a large basket which she put on the ground after carefully manoeuvring it down the ladder.

Girls began to appear through the wood. There were about a dozen fifth year girls, friends of Cindy, Belinda and Sophie, who had all witnessed the accident, plus five fourth years, friends of Annabelle and Judith, who hadn't and were here for a treat. Jerry had been tied up facing a small clearing in the wood and the girls gathered in it. “Welcome to the Kerry / Bairds picnic” said Cindy.

Judith opened the hamper and offered the guests disposable plastic cups of lemonade or cola and individual Mr Kipling cakes. Cindy mockingly toasted Jerry with her drink, then began to sing (to the tune of Teddy Bears Picnic of course):

“If you go down in the woods today
You′re sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise!
For every Baird and friend that she has
will gather there for certain because
Today′s the day the Kerry / Bairds have their picnic

Picnic time for Kerry / Bairds
The little Kerry / Bairds are having a lovely time today
Watch them catch you unawares
And see them picnic on your nightmare day
See them gaily gad about
They love to play and shout
They never have any cares
And later on their friends and their cousins
Will thank them for today
Because they're happy with the Kerry / Bairds

Every friend who's been good to us
is sure of a treat today
There′s lots of marvelous things to eat
and wonderful games to play
Beneath the trees where nobody sees
We'll play with you as long as we please
′Cause that's the way the Kerry / Bairds have their picnic”

She finished singing about the same time as Judith finished giving out cakes and pop. The girls settled down, looking at Cindy with eager anticipation. She turned to Jerry. “Remember when you pulled my skirt off last week?”

He wasn't likely to ever forget it. But he hadn't intended to, it was an accident on his part and he was as much a victim as she was. Bloody Tom Kennard, but he had been so convincing. “Sneak up behind Cindy” he urged “and grab the sides of her skirt. When she gets close to those boys just tug down just enough to give her a scare, gently mind, don't pull it down. I'll give you the signal.” He had crept up behind Cindy as she walked across the yard bent down and walked behind her, holding the sides of her skirt and watching Tom for the signal.

But it never came. Instead Jason Knight and Ben Turner crept up behind him, grabbed his ankles and pulled them up, lifting his feet off the floor. Instinctively, not wanting to fall face down on the tarmac, he'd grabbed the skirt, his weight was enough to break the fastenings and Jerry and the skirt both hit the floor. Cindy had stepped out of her skirt before she realised what had happened, the boys she was walking towards laughed and whistled, Cindy screamed and turned around and of course Ben and Jason had let go and backed off so all she saw was Jerry lying on the floor holding her skirt. She swore at him, grabbed her skirt and ran off, and had borne a grudge ever since.

Cindy smiled at him. “What do you think I'm going to pull off now?”

Jerry's blood ran cold. Now he knew why Annabelle had wanted him to forego underwear, and to take his shirt off. Cindy was going to do to him exactly what he had done to her, albeit accidentally, and he was going to be tied up helpless and naked in front of all these girls. Exactly the same and yet totally disproportionate. Neat, unless you were the victim.

“No, you can't!” he blurted. “Annabelle told me not to wear underwear so if you do that I'll be naked. That's too much.”

“Well, that's nice of you to do that for her and give us all such a treat. But how did you think she was going to know? I think you must be a very naughty boy. But I think I'll check.” She untied his drawstring slowly and looked down the side of his shorts, taking care not to see anything private. Yet.

“He really is. What a naughty boy, hoping to show Annabelle his toys! I think that deserves a bare bottom spanking don't you girls?” Of course they did, and said so enthusiastically. She pulled his shorts down at the back, leaving his front covered, and administered six relatively gentle slaps to his bare buttocks. Then she pulled them back up again.

Cindy was revelling in her power now. She had been humiliated in the school yard and now it was payback time. She'd heard rumours that others were involved but it was Jerry that did it, no question about that. Time to have fun.

“A naughty boy and a liar too. He says he'll be naked but he won't because he's got shoes and socks on. So the question is: Do I reward him for wanting to be naughty with my cousin by letting him get away with what he did to me?”

“No!” , “No way!” , “You're joking!” , “He's 'avin a laugh!” , “Get 'em off!” , “You go for it girl!” , “Strip him!” , “Let's see it all!” The replies came thick and fast.

“Looks like you're out voted” remarked Cindy. “The Kerry / Bairds Picnic is going to be the Jerry's Bare Picnic!” She knelt behind him and grabbed the sides of his shorts. “Ten, nine, eight....” The others soon joined in.

“Three, two, one, GO!” shouted everyone. Cindy yanked his shorts to his ankles, lifted his feet one at a time and removed them completely. She pulled his socks up as far as possible then walked round to stand where she could see the front. Jerry stood there trying to process the fact that he was standing there (almost) stark naked in front of over twenty girls, most of them his classmates, laughing, cheering and whistling. But it was about to get worse.

“I think it's getting bigger” remarked Judith, who was sitting by her basket dispensing second helpings to anyone who wanted them. She was right. Jerry's mind was dying of shame but his body seemed to regard being naked around females as an opportunity to show off. He stood there helplessly as he became more and more turned on and grew a full erection as the girls watched, fascinated. For most this was the first nude boy they'd seen and they were learning avidly.

“That's good” said Cindy. “Only one more thing to 'pull off' now. We want to know what you do with that thing. Show us what naughty little boys do when they're feeling randy but they can't find a naughty little girl to be naughty with. We can see you want to!”

“No way!” retorted Jerry, horrified. “I can't do that! And you can't make me!”

“Half right” said Cindy. “You can do that and I can't make you. But I can leave you just as you are. And I can go home and tell my brother where to find the boy who assaulted me. He's probably hanging around with a few of his mates. They'll bring shaving gear and boot polish and marker pens. And then they'll probably beat you up after they untie you. And then you'll have no clothes 'cos I'm keeping them. Isn't it better if we're nice to each other?”

Nice! If this was nice Jerry would hate to see nasty! But if he encountered Cindy's brother, who he thought was about seventeen or eighteen, he very probably would see nasty. Very nasty. This was bad enough but not compared to being tied up helpless and naked while a gang of vengeful lads avenged their mate's sister. He realised he didn't have a choice.

“All right then. But you'll have to untie me first won't you? Otherwise I really can't do it.”

“We'll just untie your right hand for now. We don't want you running away now do we? After you finish I'll untie the left and give you your clothes back, honest. I think you've learned your lesson about assaulting people by now.”

Cindy untied the rope on Jerry's right wrist and threw it in the basket. He shook his hand to loosen it up and then faced the inevitable and did what he had to as the girls crowded as close as they could to watch. Having to do this was shameful but having so many girls so eager to watch was a bit of a turn-on he had to admit. It wasn't too long before lust eclipsed shame and the girls saw a 'money shot' for the first time. They squealed with shock and delight.

“You won't set your brother on me will you?” asked Jerry anxiously as he dressed. “I think you've more than had your revenge.”

“So do I” agreed Cindy. “But it was fun and it gave my sister and cousins and friends a treat they won't forget in a hurry. My brother doesn't know anything about it and he never will. You don't know him like I do. Even if you called my bluff I wouldn't have told him. I don't want you in hospital and him in jail. But the threat got you to co-operate didn't it? Now go, and remember today next time you think it's funny to rip a girl's skirt off.”

“I'm going” said Jerry ardently. “But I'll talk to you next week. When you know the truth I think there's gonna be three more people you might want to organise a party for.”

The End
Lefanto

Re: HNY24 The Kerry Bairds' Picnic

Post by Lefanto »

Britguy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:31 pm I've been meaning to write something new for this site for a long time and this has finally given me the inspiration. I don't usually think of it as competition, just sharing what we like, but I'm using SDS's idea so I'd better do it on his terms. Consider this my entry to the HNY24 contest. I didn't have a specific date in mind but this story is set before the invention of smart phones.
OT: This may be a stupid question, but can someone tell me what the "HNY24 contest" is, and where some information about it can be found?
Last edited by Lefanto on Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Well done! I love naked revenge stories.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Lefanto wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:08 pm
OT: This may be a stupid question, but can someone tell me what the "HNY24 contest" is, and where some information about it can be found?
Here you go, Lefanto: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3186
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Britguy wrote:

watch them catch you unawares
And see them picnic on your nightmare day.......(doesn't rhyme but sure is scary)

Beneath the trees where nobody sees
We'll play with you as long as we please.........(I really like that)

A very good one chapter story. I just wish the coerced jerkoff would have been longer than five sentences from getting untied to the "money
shot", and we got to know how the girls verbally teased him while he jerked himself off.
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

Blondie wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:08 am
Lefanto wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:08 pm
Here you go, Lefanto: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3186
Thanks! I only read occasionally in the ENF section and hadn't thought that the announcement would be there.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

TeenFan wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 am Britguy wrote:

watch them catch you unawares
And see them picnic on your nightmare day.......(doesn't rhyme but sure is scary)
Hi TeenFan. I stuck as close as I could to the original 'Teddy Bears Picnic' song. That bit was adapted from:
"Watch them, catch them unawares
And see them picnic on their holiday"
TeenFan wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 am A very good one chapter story. I just wish the coerced jerkoff would have been longer than five sentences from getting untied to the "money
shot", and we got to know how the girls verbally teased him while he jerked himself off.
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll bear it in mind in future. But are you sure they would "verbally tease" him? As most of these girls are seeing a nude boy for the first time I tend to see them watching in fascinated silence. He may be in for some teasing at school on Monday though :D

Thanks for reading and commenting.