Paula - Accidents And Lucky Circumstances (ENF, Humilation, Sex, Romance) {Parts 1, 2, 3, ...}

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Zamui

Paula - Accidents And Lucky Circumstances (ENF, Humilation, Sex, Romance) {Parts 1, 2, 3, ...}

Post by Zamui »

Paula's stories told by herself and a few others about the fun that comes from being naked. Good things happen when you're naked!
At least her best friend thinks that way and tries to start Paula's sex life with the help of accidents and lucky circumstances.
The attentive reader will notice that the start is somehow stolen from the Erica Stories, which are here to find: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=94#p94

Paula at the open-air bath I

Paula
My brother sat opposite of me on the couch, reading a book on the pad. He ignored me as usual. I sat nervously on a chair waiting for my best friend to come by. At a time that seemed so long ago my brother and I were laughing and playing together. But now he didn’t notice me at all.
The door bell was finally ringing, I jumped up and I ran to the door, because I was somehow excited. My best friend came to me and we wanted to go to a open-air bath. The summer had started quite early this year, that's what they said in TV at the weather forecast in the last years as far as I remember.
„Are you ready?“ Astrid stood in front of me, made no attempt to enter our flat. She only glanced to my brother and waved him hello.
Her brother, who was about three years minor, stood behind her and looked bored like usually. Somehow he always gave me the feeling he didn't like me. That was different before too. Maybe something changed in brothers and they were bored by me. It hurt a little because I always thought Enrico and I were close. Maybe it was his puberty that started now and all girls were disgusting in his opinion.
„Eh, no … I just read your message. I am still searching for my things. Come in. It will only take three minutes.“
„It’s Sunday. The tramway only goes every twenty minutes. You better hurry!“
„Okay, okay.“ I ran into my room, grabbed a swimsuit, my flip-flops and a bag, brought it into the living room and threw it on the couch. Then I changed my clothes from jogging to summer, it was May and it was warm outside, as the news said and we all felt. Then I ran back into the living room, stuffed the things into the bag and said
„Ready to go!“ as I ran to the door, where Astrid and Enrico were waiting. Not a minute later my flip-flops slapped against my bare soles. The three of us went to the tramway station and reached it just in time, sat on some free seats, Enrico, like usually in the last weeks, sat a row away from us girls like he was not knowing us.
Astrid and I chatted like mostly about boys. I had a little crush on Mike, a boy in our class. But Mike didn’t notice me. Maybe all boys were ignoring me.
„You have to show him that you like him, Paula!“ This was the advice Astrid always gave me.
„Yeah … but … I am sure he doesn’t recognise me as a girl. - No tits. No hips. No pubes. If it would come to … you know … love making … he would laugh at me and go away.“ I answered shyly.
„Paula … you look cute. Your freckles, your short reddish hair, slender arms and legs. And you’re tall but not too tall. And you have a pair of very lovely lips. There are even some freckles on them. And your eyes … uuuh, I would die to have your eyes. So green, so blue, so beautiful.“ If I wasn’t sure Astrid was a straight girl, because she’s had a lot of boys since then, I would have had the feeling she adored me. But in that moment I appreciated her compliments very much!
„Is this really what you think about me?“
„Paula, your’re my best friend. I could never lie to you. So, take this advice from me. Show the boys that you feel attracted to them. They will react in a good way. Soon enough you will have more boys than you could count.“
I looked at her in disbelief. She smiled. „We’re at our station, Paula! Let’s go!"
From the station we had to walk a while. I tried to make conversation with Enrico.
„How’s it going at school? Biology is not fun, I guess? Ms Wolf is kind of maniac. She is possessed with breeding her animals in our little zoo, mh?“ I said to Enrico.
„Yeah. She’s kind of weirdo.“
„Are you in that animal-caring-goup she created?“
„No.“, he said.
I looked at him, on his head. He was about ten centimetres shorter than me. But he looked cute. I guessed that a lot of girls might find him cute too.
„You’re not so talkative today, aren’t you?“
„No.“
„Well, that gives me the feeling you don’t like me …“, I said in a sad voice and it sounded less ironic than I wished. I was really frustrated.
„Mh. Can’t change that.“ He said and shrugged his shoulders.
I remembered sitting with him in a bath tub not long ago, while I stayed on a sleep over by Astrid. We’ve had fun peeing in the water. First I did it while laughing as he tickled me. Then we laughed even more as he stood up and peed and pointed first on my tits and then in my face. I bubbled with his pee, took some in my mouth and splashed it back on him. But now he was so cold. It hurt a little.
We reached the entrance of the bath and paid for our tickets.

Astrid
Paula is always so shy, so timid. And I've got the feeling as her best friend to help her to overcome these tendencies. I knew she was in a very urgent need for sex. My father, he's her doctor and for many others as well, told me, in passing, that her hormons were on a very high level that he feared for her health. What could I do? Right! I could manage her to have sex! To attract boys you need only one thing to do: Show that you're willing. And Paula didn't show that. Therefore I had to do it for her. As she threw her things on the couch, which I noticed through the open door, I decided to give the swing of things a little push. I hid her swimsuit behind a cushion, smiled and gave her brother, my secret boyfriend, a twinkle. He smiled too. Then I went quickly back to the entrance of their flat. As Paula came back in that summerdress she looked adorable. All her natural sexappeal seemed to glow now. And she didn't even know that! Even her brother took a glance as she walked by. Which made me a little jealous, by the way. But that’s another story. Later, in the tramway, I told her what makes her sexy. She didn't believe me. But soon enough she would find out that I was right. And I would set the stage for that. After paying and checking where we could find a calm place, Paula and I went to the girl’s locker room, Enrico went to the other.

Paula
We went to the locker room, I undressed completely and saw Astrid naked. She had such nice boobs! I couldn’t grab one with one hand. And she had pubic hair! Black and shining. Her hip was sexy! An invitation for any prick! - I felt so underdeveloped! And poor me? Tits like one third of a small apple. Four or five short pubic hairs, more red than blonde. I looked like a tomboy, maybe I was a tomboy. Probably all boys thought that I am lesbian and only like girls. I sighed and searched for my swimsuit. But there was no swimsuit!
„I ... I ... forgot my swimsuit!“ I was panicking and searched the bag again for my swimsuit.
„Take your slip as swimming trunks. You have not tits, as you said. They all will think you're a ten year old girl. I will tell that you and Enrico are my siblings. So I will take responsibility for both of you. Don't spoil the day, honey!“
„But I can’t go without a top!“, I yelled in response.
„You can. No one will complain.“ Astrid snapped back.
I slowly put my slip back on, which was one of my oldest. It had a printed unicorn in front on it and looked childish.
„Well, that suits! Perfectly disguised!“ Astrid said laughing, pointing at the unicorn. I gave her a nasty look but didn't complain. Somehow it felt exciting being naked among so many people. Although I felt the shame for my undeveloped body. And I hesitated as I stood in front of the door to the public space.
„Chest out, tummy in!“, said Astrid, gave me a slap on the buttocks which had the right effect and opened the door. Enrico's jaw dropped open. His eyes went wide. For a few seconds he stared at me. And what surprised me most was the movement in his swimtrunks. His penis grew. I could see how the fabric was stretching and understood what it meant that the boy was building a tent. I've never thought that I could cause this reaction!
„Wow! She's naked! Looks good!“, he said.
I blushed. Never had someone said this to me, about me.
„She forgot her swimsuit.“ Astrid explained.
„Your tits have grown. They look a little bigger than last time I ...“
I saw how his lips formed to spell „peed“ but he interrupted himself and continued after a moment. „... eh ... saw on them.“
„Thank you ... but I am not really naked. I have still my panties on.“
„Yeah, but they look like nothing. They're kind of see through. I can see your pubic hair.“ Enrico said.
I blushed more and hid my crotch behind my hands.
„Don't do that! You draw all the attention to this spot!“, Astrid commanded.
I followed because she was probably right. I removed my hands from my crotch.
„Fine. Let's go to the slide!“ Astrid took one hand of Enrico and mine and lead us to the water slide.
„You're first.“ Astrid pushed me to the ladder. I grabbed the first rung of the ladder and climbed slowly up. „Now you, Enrico!“

Enrico
Seeing Paula naked again was really cool. But it was embarressing to get a hard-on. She clearly saw it because he really jumped into life as I saw her tits. But the real problem occured as I climbed behind her. I could see her crotch! Wow, that was amazing! The fabric disappeared into a meaty gap. The meat was glistening from wetness. Man, that was a great view. My boner grew and I feared he could reach the hem of my swimtrunks and would take a look for himself.

Paula
I felt the fabric of my panties slip into the gap between my labia as I took the first steps up the ladder. And I knew Enrico would see that. Oh, that was embarrassing. And felt exciting. Now I showed a boy something. Astrid must have been proud of me. But she probably didn't meant that her brother would be that boy. I saw a couple of kids in the age of Enrico standing at the start of the slide as I reached the top. As I stood on the platform amongst the kids and Enrico came to me, I straightened my panties and accidently pulled my panties down and showed him and the bunch of boys my pussy. They cheered and whistled and I blushed and stuttered
„I ... I ... I ... sor ... sorry ...“ I was so confused and paralyzed that I forgot my to pull my panties up. I felt my clitoris swelling and poking out. It stood out like a little finger. I looked down and saw it. Embarrassing! Astrid stood suddenly behind me.
„You see, it works! Show them something and signal your interest and you get the right reaction!“ Astrid said and slapped my buttocks again. „And you seem to really like it to show your pussy!“
Now I pulled my panties up and had now a tent of my own. The clitoris bulged the fabric and gave my unicorn a real horn.
„You could have stayed like this, little girl - or boy?!“, one of the boys said. He grinned and was cocky.
„And what are you anyway? Do you have a wiener between your legs?“ He continued asking.
Astrid grinned and said: „Well, boys, please be gentle to her. Be like gentlemen! If a lady accidently shows her pussy you might appreciate it but don't be too rude. She is a girl. You’ve seen her clit. It comes out if she’s sexually aroused. And she has a bigger clit because she’s special and has a more than usual hunger for sex. - And now, off you pop! Down the slide!“
The boys one after another disappeared into the tube of the slide. And before I could ask Astrid why she told the boys all these things, Astrid went down soon, too followed by Enrico. I was puzzled. Astrid should explain to me what she’s said! I decided to go head first. I knew from before that this was much more fun and very much faster.

Astrid
Sometimes luck plays an important role. Paula, our little clumsy girl, decided to go head down the slide - and lost her panties in the way down. I heard her scream in the middle of the tube and complaining that she's lost her panties but she couldn't stop and splashed completely naked into the water, dived down as her panties reached the end of the tube to be taken by me. I dug it into sand beneath my feet hidden by the water. That was easy. The pink unicorn looked rediculous anyway. As she came up I saw how she touched her buttocks to feel if her slip was really gone. Than I saw her pannicking again.
„My slip ... it's gone ... I am naked!“, she whispered.
„But it can't be gone. Let's search for it. And if it's really gone, than you're naked. So what? There are many children bathing naked here.“ I said to calm her down.
We searched the water. But there was no slip. Of course.
„I ... can't go out of the water like this! I am no child!“, Paula whispered panicking.
„Yeah, but fortunately you look like one!“
„But ... there are some pubes, not many, but a few! Even Enrico saw them through my panties! They will find out that I am not a ten year old girl! - And my clit! It's ... getting bigger. I feel it!“
I was so lucky! She got aroused by being naked in public! Now I knew that not only showing her naked to potential boyfriends would have an effect but when she got aroused as boys were looking at her she was willing to have sex with these boys.
„Mh ... let me think ... I go in front of you. Then we go to our place and we shave your pubes away.“
„NO! I am sooo proud of them!“
„Either you loose your pubes for a short time. They will grow back. Or they will punish you for offence of causing a public nuisance. Your choice, honey!“
She nodded reluctantly.

Paula at the open-air bath II

Enrico
There was a commotion after Paula splashed into the water. Astrid and Paula were looking for something and I assumed Paula had lost her nice panties. After a few minutes they were discussing. Then Astrid waved me over.
„Paula lost her panties. We will walk now out the water, I get my bag and shave her pubes, so no one will think she’s older than ten or eleven. I will walk in front of her. Maybe you could walk behind her to give her some safety.“ Astrid explained.
I nodded and felt my prick moving into my swim trunks. He seemed to be excited about seeing Paula naked.
Astrid took Paula's Hand and guided her out of the water to the beach. Paula went close behind her, left only a few centimetres space between Astrid’s clothed butt and Paula’s naked loins. I went behind Paula, watched her cute ass moving. Drops of water were rinsing of her body over her butt cheeks.
Astrid went faster and like Paula was remote controlled she went faster, too. That looked funny.
We soon reached the changing rooms.
„You wait here!“, Astrid said in a commanding tone and ordered us to wait outside the building. „And don’t try to hide your little cunny-pussy and your clit! You will draw attention and that is the thing we need to avoid!“ With these words Astrid went inside the building.
Paula turned to me, looked at me like a little girl. She squinted into the sun, which was shining from behind me at her. My shadow fell to her feet. Her sparse pubes were glowing reddish in the sunlight. Her freckles were also glowing. With narrow eyes she tried to smile at me.
„You look cute, Pauli!“, I said. I saw her blushing.
„Thank you, Enrico …“, she said almost whispering. She seemed to be timid. I’ve never thought a girl could be like that because of me. I saw her toes wiggling. She was nervous. Her hands were shaking a bit and after a while she said: „It means a lot to me to hear that from you.“
Astrid came back, carried her bag. „Let’s go to a shady place to lay on a blanket and to let Enrico shave your pubes.“ Astrid commanded.
„Enrico will shave my pubes?!“ Paula was surprised at the edge to be shocked.
„Yeah! I can’t do that. The people will think that I’m lesbian. Can’t have that, can I? - And, besides, you and Enrico look the same age. If you play together it will raise no suspicion. If I would do it, people might think I’m a lesbian pedo!“
Paula seemed convinced and nodded her head. Astrid started to walk to the trees near the fence. Paula followed but she didn’t try to hide behind Astrid. With her head hanging down she trotted behind Astrid, I walked at her side. I wanted to take Paula’s hand but didn’t dare doing it. Instead I put my arm around her shoulders to comfort her. As I touched her skin I felt her shivering.
„Are you cold?“, I asked.
„No … ehm … I … like … ehm … It is good that you hold me …“ She was stammering.
Astrid stopped as she reached the shadows of the trees. I let my hand slide slowly down Paula’s arm.
„Come with me, into the trees. There everything’s ours for a few hours.“ Astrid sang. I knew this song. I grinned. Somehow the song fitted to the situation.
My sister took a blanket from her bag and spread it over the grass. Then she took Paula’s hand and lead her to the blanket. The girl with the reddish pubes lied down on her back.

Paula
„Please hold still, Paula! Enrico will now shave your pubes.“
„But why Enrico? He has no experience in this!“ I asked fearfully. Astrid petted my head. I feared he could hurt me. But the imagination of him touching me down there was amazing.
„He shaves me from time to time.“ Astrid told.
„Yeah, I shave her armpits! I like doing this!“
„He never cuts my skin, Paula, if that it is you fear. You can trust him. He’s gentle and careful.“ Astrid nodded her head.
„He's really, really good at that!“, she said with a calming voice. „Now, little Paula, spread your legs to give barber Enrico the Knife some room.“
I followed her order, spread my legs and smelled the odor of arousal from the space between my legs. How embarrassing!
Astrid sniffed the air, looked down to me and gave me a knowing smile. Enrico kneeled between my spread legs, Astrid gave him a razor.
„There’s no foam.“, Enrico stated looking at my pubic mound.
„Oh, well … I forgot the shaving foam. You need to spit on her skin to moisten her skin.“
I saw Enrico bending down, I raised my head to watch him, his head was over my mound, I saw a big drop of spit emerge at his lips and then I saw it falling down on my pubic mound. It felt warm as it landed. Arousing! Something from him was now on my body. He rubbed his spit over my skin and started shaving me.
After a few seconds he said proudly: „Finished!“
„There were only a few. - Would you please shave her armpit, too! I would not take any risk!“ Astrid ordered and does not seem to care if I would agree to this.
„Okay!“ Enrico climbed over my leg and kneeled on my right side, lifted my arm and let some spit fall on my armpit, rubbed it and shaved a few hairs away. He continued this on the over side.
„Finished!“
„Fine! Would you please check her anus? We don’t want to leave any suspicious remains. - Paula! Turn around!“
„NO! I … I can’t offer my, my, my … this hole to Enrico! It is so embarrassing!“ I said protesting.
„Why not? It’s for your best! Now, stop complaining and do what your told!!“ Astrid’s voice was loud and I obeyed immediately, turned and then Astrid directed me into a doggy style position. I was standing on all fours, ass up high and legs wide spread. I felt Astrid spread my butt cheeks even further apart.
„Looks cute, doesn’t it Enrico?“ I heard Astrid say.
„Yeah! It’s pink! And no hair at all! And even there are some freckles! Amazing!“ The boy said. Well, at least they liked the view but I was embarrassed beyond any I’ve ever lived through. Then I felt a finger slide from the insides of my left butt cheek go down to my sphincter. I tried to close my ass cheeks but someone held it open.
„Yes, probe around, Enrico! You may touch what you like! It is very clean. The smell of yoghurt comes from her cunny-pussy.“
Oh, no!, I thought. Enrico was exploring my back door! No one ever had ever done this! Well, no one ever had done anything to me. So I decided to maintain calm and quiet. Tenderly and gently Enrico let his finger glide over my sphincter. He caressed the skin around it and sent me shivers all over my body.
„Why do you call it cunny-pussy?“ Enrico asked. „Well, it’s a pun. Cunny means funny, witty and is also a word for the female vagina. And pussy is a word for the female vagina, too. And it also has the meaning ‚cat‘. So, cunny-pussy can mean funny cat, funny vagina or vagina vagina.“ Astrid laughed about her joke.
„Ah, like wiener, prick or so!“ Enrico laughed too. I felt the wish deep inside me that Enrico would be less joking and more penetrating. As this thought reached my awareness I was startled. And my body moved slowly to let his finger slide … in. But he stood up. To my disappointment.
„We will get us some softice. Do you want some, too?“ Astrid asked. I nodded my head. That might have looked quite rediculous because I was still standing on all fours.
„Then we will leave you here for a few minutes. Don’t walk around! Remember: You are naked!“
I didn’t need no one to remind me of that. As I saw them walking away I lied on the blanket. And I dozed off. I was tired and didn’t get much sleep last night because I masturbated too much. And too long. Couldn’t get enough.
I must have slept for a while but then I felt hands at my ankles and my wrists. I opened my eyes and saw the boys from the slide. They were six.
„So … you’re th grader and you are laying naked here in the public area … are you a kind of weirdo? And what is it about you’re wiener?“ The cocky boy asked.
I tried to free myself but the boys held me in a tight grip. All the boys stared at my naked crotch.
„What ... what do you ... want ...“, I asked with a fearful voice. They really scared me. But it was kind of exciting, too. I was completely at their mercy. They could do whatever they wanted. My clit got excited and showed it to the audience. It stood out and was pulsing.
„Look! It's growing! Like mine in the morning or while watching porn.“, one of the boys said. All the others laughed. „Your wiener. What's it about?“, the cocky one asked still laughing.
„I ... I ... dunno ... it's always been like that ... other girls have smaller ones ... but ... ehm ... I have this one ...“
„What is it for?“
„Eh ... probably like your wieners ... it gives joy when you touch and stroke it ...“ Saying that I felt the longing for it and hoped deep down in a hidden place of my mind that they would do it. My clitoris pulsed even more in anticipation.
„And why do you have a cunt, too?“
„It's also an organ for giving joy to the girl and the boys and for reproduction.“ I answered.
„Mh, mh.“ The boys only stared at me. They didn't seem to dare touching me.
„Can we put some snails on her clitoris and see what happens?“, a boy asked.
Great! They were cowards. They had not the courage to touch a helpless and willing girl. Such idiots! But I didn't protest and let them have their way with me. Two of them collected some snails they found in the grass and put them on my crotch and tits. The cold and slimy animals moved slowly over my mound and my clit, which appreciated it and grew bigger and raised one snail higher up in the air. This caused some laughter and lewed comments.
„They're coming back! Let's go!“, the cocky one said. They let loose of my ankles and wrists and disappeared. And they left me unsatisfied.

Astrid
I saw the other boys leaving as Enrico and me came back with softicecream.
Paula sat up and I saw some black and brown snails on her belly and crotch. Oh, oh, these terrible boys had tortured her with snails? But she didn't try to push the slimy animals away. She watched them crawling over her skin. Obviously she liked it.
I started to make a list in my head how to please Paula. Maybe bathing with small, slimy animals was something she might like. But before that I needed to push the events with my brother a little further.
„There we are with your icecream! - Oh, what's that on your body? Snails?“, I asked as we stood before her and looked down on her body.
„Eh ... yes ... eh ... I, ehm, I dozed off and somehow the snails came to me ... feels funny ...“, she answered and slowly took away snail after snail from her crotch and tits.
She lied about the boys. Another point on my list because she obviously liked being adored by a bunch of boys at the same time. This was a invitation for a gang bang. I gave her the cone with icecream, Enrico and I sat down on the grass and we ate the icecream silently.
„Mmm, yummy!“, said Paula and licked her icecream.
„When you have finished your icecream, would you two kids like to go to the playground?“ Paula looked to me with a terrified look. And she shook her head in denial.
I understood that she might be not amused about being handled like a kid. But I had to make it clear, that she actually was a little child like my brother.
„Listen, little Paula! You forgot your swimsuit, lost your panties and have to walk around naked. Therefore we disguised you as a little kid. Now you have to behave like a kid and play at the playground with a kid that looks like the same age! So, you will go to playground, play there and after that you will go to the slide and have fun like all the other kids!“ I spoke with a stern voice to make clear that she wasn't in a position to debate, that she was now a little kid. It was funny how my speech showed an immediate effect. Paula fell into a childish reaction when a kid was being scolded.
„But ... but ... mu - eh Astrid! I am naked! You can't send me naked on the playground!“, she protested with a higher, more girl-like voice and she almost said 'mum' to me because I pushed her into that role. An inner smile lightened my mood.
„Don't talk back! You do what your told! Now go with Enrico to the playground!“
„Okay, okay ... common, Enrico ... let's go. Astrid wants us to play. I'd like to use the climbing frame. Are you good at that? Or do you wanna go to the seesaw?“
„Both. Climbing first.“ Enrico answered curtly.
„I come with you and supervise your play.“ I said smiling, like a good mum would do, to her children or a babysitter watching the kids.
Paula took Enrico's hand. That was so cute. They walked like two kids and raised no suspicion. And it seemed that Paula forgot about being a teenager walking naked, she slipped into her role as a child.
Enrico didn't mind taken by the hand, they walked together to the playground to all the other kids like all the other kids. I went slowly so they could walk alone and could watch from distance how they behaved.
There were a lot of children on the playground. Most of them were in Enrico's and Paula's supposed age. None of them was naked like Paula. She was the only one nude! But she didn't care. As Enrico and Paula reached the edge of the playground with a great buddler box, climbing frame, seesaw and swing I saw that Paula realised that she was the only one nude.
She hesitated and I feared she could turn around and walk away but then she went with Enrico to the climbing frame. I took a seat on a bench like the other parents, bigger sisters and probably babysitters. I sat beside a mother.
„Hi!“, the mother greated me.
„Hi!“, I greated back and smiled.
„I am here with my brother and his friend from school. They insisted to play together.“
„She's naked. But I don't mind. At that age it doesn't mean a thing. But she's a little taller, isn't she?“, the mother asked.
„Yeah, but she's still so childish, you know? She insisted of staying naked like she is used to since her toddler age. She said to me, that she is still a child. I mean, she plays with her teddybear and is not aware that she will become a woman, soon.“ Make her loosing her virginity wast at this time only a plan. My inner smile occured again and silently I sang this song.
„I know, I know it goes so fast. My boy looks to girls already. - Look! He stares at your brother's girlfriend!“
I saw a boy watching Paula climbing up the frame. She didn't care that everyone could see her cunny-pussy. With her body hung down she spread her legs widely hanging on the rung.
The other boy now climbed over her and got a very close look of her private parts. He smiled and after a few moments he took a look around if someone observes what he's doing. He caught the look of his mother, but she smiled and nodded her head to signal that was okay.
I did the same. of course. I wouldn't hinder the healthy development of a boy!
Enrico climbed around Paula and after he passed by she climbed higher to the top and took a seat with wide spread legs. She waved to me like a good kid.
„Look, how high I could climb!“, she shouted excited.
Enrico said something to her I couldn't hear and then both climb to the slide and slid down. Enrico did a roll forward as he reached the end of the slide and then landed in the warm soft sand.
Paula saw this and did the same. Her cunny-pussy glistened from wetness as her ass was on top.
„Very good! Both of you! I am proud of you! But you have to wash your hair afterwards!“
„So cute! And so innocent! She's really not aware that she showed too much!“ The mother now seemed a little bit stressed. Her boy stood beside Paula and caught another good look of her cunny-pussy.
„Now the the seesaw!“ Paula said and again she took Enrico's hand and they both walked to the seesaw. Again with wide spread legs she sat on her seat, waited for Enrico to take his seat and then they started to play. I was suprised because Paula's weight matched Enrico's weight. He had more muscles and Paula was skinny.
„They are attending the same class?“, the mother asked.
„Yeah. My brother gives her also tutoring lessons.“
„Thought so. He looks more clever.“ I smiled at her and nodded my head.
„She likes him. She looks at him all the time and smiles, when she catches his look.“, the mother added after a while.
'That is the plan!', I thought. But I said. „They know each other for a long time. Actually since they were born. But maybe you're right. It would be so cute if they fell in love.“
„Yes, it would.“ The mother smiled romantically.
Enrico and Paula got rid of the seesaw and decided to build a sand castle. She sat down in the sand, spread her legs widely and Enrico squatted, starting immediately forming a little hill from sand between her thighs. Paula dug a trench around the castle hill. They worked together, laughed from time to time and Enrico threw some sand against her wide spread legs and her cunny-pussy.
„Look! I have a sandy pooh!“, Paula said giggling like a really little child.
Enrico threw some more sand to it. Then Paula took some sand with her hand and with a quick motion she put it into his swimtrunks.
„Astrid called it cunny-pussy! - Look! Now I have a sandy boner!“, said Enrico laughing.
Paula laughed, too, jumped to him and they rolled into the sand giggling.
After about a quarter of an hour they were nearly finished with their castle and I let them play a little longer until I decided it was time for swimming.
„Sorry, I must leave now and clean the kids. They are still kids anyway ...“ I said to the mother with an excusing smile and went to 'my kids'.
„So. You now have sand anywhere on your bodies. Now you go into the water and clean yourself! I don't want a single grain of sand on my floor at home! Understood?!“
„Ooooh!“ they answered unisono.
„No discussion! You clean yourself!!“ With their heads hang low they stood up and went to the lake. After a few steps they laughed and took each other's hand and ran into the water.
„It is so important to set up rules, young lady! That was so good to see it!“ The mother was all smiles.
„As the bigger sister you have to learn to be strict. I wouldn't even shy away from corporal punishment, if it's necessary.“ The last sentence I whispered conspiratorially.
„We share the same ideas!“ The mother nodded her head and smiled.
„Goodbye!“

Paula
It was so much fun at the playground! I felt like a child again although I was the only one naked. But I didn't care. Astrid said that I was a kid and had to behave like one. And so I did. I felt freed! Being naked was so good! I lost all my fears! I was not important that I've had no tits, no hips, no pubes! No one would judge me!
And I've had the feeling that Enrico liked me like I was. We ran hand in hand into the water, splashed around, dived, swam together. I embraced him from time to time and felt his warm and strong body. I wanted to hold him longer, but somehow the games we played didn't lead us in that direction. But I was happy. After cleaning ourselves and sliding a dozen times we went back to the locker rooms and dressed to go home.
Sitting in the tramway only wearing my summerdress and no panties was strange and exciting. I could smell my juices and hoped very much that no one else could.
My greatest fear was that someone would see the wet stains I on the backside of my dress when I would stand up. So I sat with no fabric between my bare buttocks and the seat pad. That was nearly too much. I felt naked. And it felt good.
„You may come to us this evening and can stay over night. Our parents went on a trip and we are alone. We will cook a meal together. I'll text your parents.“ Astrid said amd did something with her cellphone.
Enrico grinned. He seemed happy to have me over the whole day. That surprised and flattered me. I blushed.
He even sat right next to me. His clothed leg touched my naked leg. This day seemed to change a lot. I thought about his tender touches as he shaved my pubes. And I noticed his handsome body and his cute face. He had dark eyes, like his sister. And I would like to look deeper into them. He had strong arms, too, a tight grip that gave me confidence as we played in the water. I liked him. And it seemed he liked me at least again.
Out of instinct I took his hand again as we walked from the station to their house. He didn't mind and he gripped my hand strongly. That's then I realised I had taken his hand. It felt good, to feel him. I liked it. And I didn't liked it as he let go of my hand as we arrived at their flat.
Astrid and Enrico hung their swimsuits to dry on the balcony. I didn't have such a thing. And after a moment we stood together in the kitchen and prepared our dinner.

An Evening spent mostly naked

Astrid
I let Enrico prepare the pasta. Paula and I prepared the sauce. I ‚accindently‘ splashed some tomato sauce on her dress.
„Oh! I am sorry, Paula!“, I said.
„Take it off! Quickly! I will put it into warm water and wash it!“, said Enrico. He played his role without knowing it. Another lucky accident.
„But ... but ... I would be naked ...“, Paula stuttered.
„Your dress will be ruined if you don't do it! And you’ve already showed your naked body to Enrico - and by the way - to a lot of other people.“ I said firstly with an urgency. The last sentence I let sound like it was no big thing to be naked again.
She nodded, grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled the dress over her head and stood now naked next to me. Then she gave the dress to Enrico, who quickly ran into the bathroom and put the dress into a bowl of warm water like I advised. He came back as quickly as he had gone.
„Now we may continue. Paula, would you please stir the sauce?“, I asked.
Paula stirred the sauce in the pot.
„No, no, not so slow. Faster!“ I took her hand with the spoon and stirred quicker and ‚accidently‘ splashed another blob of sauce on her body.
„Oh, look, Enrico! There's a splash of sauce on Paula's tit! You may lick it clean and get a taste of it.“ I left it to their imagination what taste I meant.
Enrico didn't hesitate and opened his mouth, took all of Paula's small tit in his mouth, although it was only a little drop on her tit and licked tenderly the sauce from it away.
Paula closed her eyes, she lifted her hands in a dreamlike motion and placed them on Enrico's shoulders. She seemed to pull him a little closer.
With a smack of his lips he took her tit out of his mouth after quite a while.
Paula's eyes were still closed.
„How's the taste?“ I asked Enrico.
„Dunno. Can I taste the other tit?“ Enrico seemed to have understood what was it all about!
„Of course ...“ I put another splash of sauce on her other tit. He licked her other tit clean and took his sweet time for it.
„Still not sure ...“ He said after a while and a smack. He was such a good player!
I took the spoon and painted her tummy around her navel with the sauce. I grinned from behind her to him and he grinned back. Paula's eyes were still closed. He kneeled in front of her and licked with slurping noises her skin clean. That took about five minutes!
Meanwhile I stirred the sauce and watched the pasta and watched Paula. I've had the feeling she was on the verge of a climax. Her breath went faster and her face got red.
„Well, we could go deeper but there would be a change in the taste. Her cunny-pussy has its own sweet taste, Enrico, you must know that. - And here's another hint for the use of girls: If you kiss and lick her cunny and suck on her clit, you will bring her into a sexual arousal that you may fuck her.“
Enrico stopped licking her navel and looked at me.
I smiled like a teacher who revealed a secret to the class.
Paula didn't seem to hear it. Still with her eyes closed she was into her world of bliss. I took some sauce and placed it on her lips.
„Go on, Enrico, lick her face clean!“

Paula
I felt Enrico's tongue licking my lips. Tender. Smooth. Soothing. Somehow my lips parted and his tongue slid into my mouth. His tongue touched my tongue and for a brief moment it seemed we would frenchkiss.
But he shied away and left me standing with closed eyes.
„The pasta is ready!“, I heard Astrid say. We set the table, placed the two pots in the middle of the table. Then we took our seats. As I sat down I realized again that I was naked because my naked butt cheeks touched the cold surface of the kitchen chair. I took a look around.
Astrid and Enrico were clothed. It felt strange but somehow it felt naturally, too.
Enrico sat next to me. His leg touched mine again like in the tramway. He smiled at me and then we started eating. After my first bite I felt my hunger and emptied my plate pretty quickly.
Enrico did the same and our plates were empty at the same time.
„The food is not gobbled down, but you both eat slowly!!“ Astrid scolded.
„But we are hungry, Astrid.“ Enrico excused us.
„It's not good for your young bodies to gobble food! You don't understand that at your age. So, I set the rules here as long as other grown ups are away. Mum and dad have put me in charge here. Is that understood?!“
I looked down and nodded.
„We are sorry, Astrid!“, I said. With a brief side view I saw Enrico nodding as me.
„Well, then take some more! But now you eat slowly!“
At this time and even over the whole evening I didn't had the feeling that Astrid, who was as old as me, had such power over me. I felt like a child, felt like Enrico and obeyed.

Astrid
After they had finished their meals I told them that it was time to go to bed. It was only half past seven, but for kids at that age it was the right time to sleep.
„But we would like to watch TV!“, Paula protested.
„It was a very busy day, kids! You will take a warm bath together to save water and after that you may go to bed.“ They had bathed together before. It was nothing new to them. But I wanted them to get used to their nakedness.
„No grain of sand in bed! So clean yourself thouroughly!“ With this command I hoped that they would clean their bodies together. But I let them clean the kitchen first.
Paula cleaned the table. It looked so funny, to watch her little titties jiggle and, as she reached for the far side of the table, to see her cunny-pussy, which was wet and glistened in the light of the evening sun. How romantic!

Paula
I was already naked and, as the bath tub was nearly full, I climbed in to it. Oh, it felt good! The warmth, the water … and I was glad to wash my cunny. It was full of juices that I feared Enrico could smell it.
We grinned shyly as he undressed reluctantly. First his T-shirt, then his jeans. His boxer shorts went down very quickly and he seemed to jump into the water. His member had been grown over the last months. That much I could see in that brief moment. And it was half erect, as far as I could tell. Some pubic hair was over the shaft. He now had more of it than me! The tip of his penis stuck out of the water. He put some foam on it.
I smiled, because now I knew he liked me in that way too! I let my legs hang out of the tub, dived down with my upper half and head to wet my hair and wash it. As I did this, my pelvis must have come out of the water. Maybe I showed him my cunny. But I didn’t care. He shaved my mound today, touched me there and knew too well what I look like down there. I snorted as I came up to the surface.
„Can you wash my hair?“, I asked him.
He nodded and took some shampoo from the edge of the bath tub, massaged it very tenderly into my hair. Then he took the shower and rinsed my hair.
„I … liked it how you wash my hair, Enrico …“
„And I like washing it. Like before.“
„But don’t pee on it. Now.“
We laughed and probably thought about the naughty things we did here in the tub.
„Can I wash your hair, too?“ I asked almost whispering.
He nodded his head and I wetted his hair and took some shampoo and washed his hair as tenderly as he did before. After rinsing it clean he opened his eyes and we looked at each other. I gave him a brief kiss on his forehead and said
„Finished!“ We stood up. The water was rinsing down on us. His penis was still erect but now he didn’t seem to care.
„You have grown. You’re a man now.“, I said and pointed at his penis.
„Mh.“, he answered quickly and left the tub and the bathroom.
I was angry with myself. Did I say something wrong?
I left the tub too, let water run out of it and dried my body and hair. I had taken some time to dry myself and went slowly and with a little bit fearful into the room, where Enrico and Astrid were.
As I came into Astrid’s and Enrico’s room, Enrico already wore a pyjamas and my best friend pointed at Enrico’s bed.
„You better sleep in Enrico's bed. He's smaller than me and you both have more room.“ Astrid had some good reasons why I should sleep in Enrico's bed.
„But ... but ... I have no pyjamas ...“ I stuttered as an answer.
„Oh. Right. - Enrico! You should sleep without pyjamas too. It would be unfair if you wear one and Paula doesn't.“ Astrid said and left the room, she didn't close the door and left a little bit open.
„Okay.“ He didn't seem to mind.
But I was afraid of Enrico. Maybe he didn’t like me at all. Why did he leave the tub so abruptly? I watched as Enrico stripped himself naked. His penis was still erect like in the bathtub. My eyes stared at his penis. I went slowly to his bed and lay down.
He followed a second later. And then we were laying naked together in his bed. His face was turned to me, but he didn't look me in the eyes. His feet touched my legs. I felt the warmth of his body against my nakedness. But he left a gap between us. He didn't dare to come closer to me. I didn't dare either. It was all too overwhelming.
Astrid came back to us. She now wore her pyjamas, gave Enrico a kiss on his head and then kissed me on the forehead, said „Sweet dreams!“, took the blanket, covered us and went to her bed behind a curtain, put the light out.
Now there was no light. We lay in the half-darkness from the sunset. Enrico looked at me. The dimming light from outside made his face and his eyes darker.
„You can ... come closer ...“ I whispered and felt my hand automatically reach for his body. It touched his chest with my flat hand. I felt his heart race! He must have been excited. Like me! I took his hand and placed it on my chest so he could feel my heart.

Enrico
It was really exciting to lay naked in bed with Paula. But I was so fearful. I thought about licking her tits. And I remembered the fleshy thing at her crotch. She touched my chest. My heart was beating very fast and I thought it could jump out. Then she reached out for me again, and whispered I should come closer and move my hand to her chest. I didn’t move, because she came closer to me. My … wiener touched her belly. I feared I could wet it with that white glue, that came out at night when I had these ‚sweet dreams‘.
Her hand was not only reaching out for me, it caressed my chest, my loins and my neck. That felt good. And I thought, I do the same. Somehow our upper bodies came closer. I felt her skin and her little tits against my chest. And then it happened. She kissed me. Like I kissed her, better licked her lips before in the kitchen. And then was her tongue in my mouth and my tongue in her mouth.
After that everything happened somehow automatically. We moved slowly in the bed and somehow I lay on top of her. She drew me there. My wiener went into her. I moved like I was under a remote control.
She moaned. I moaned.
I felt it spurt out of me.
Then we did it again. And again. I dunno how often. But it was great.

Astrid
Technically a corgette deflowered Paula. She told me more than a year before. But now Enrico took her flower, her cherry.
I heard her moans and his heavy breathing. Both went faster and faster until she signalled her climax with „Oh Enrico, oh Enrico!“ and his grunts signalled the same for him.
The movements in my brother's bed stopped. I heard kissing sounds and a thankful moan from Paula.
Then she whispered: „I love you, Enrico!“
Again kissing and then the copulation started all over again. After the fifth time I got really bored and tired. I really thought about letting them know that someone wanted to sleep in this room. But then I heard the quiet snoring sounds from both of them and fell asleep too.

Other parts follow as soon as I finished them.
Last edited by Zamui on Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zamui

Re: Paula - Accidents And Lucky Circumstances (ENF, Humilation, Sex, Romance)

Post by Zamui »

A Day mostly spent naked

Astrid
Next morning I woke them with a kiss like I kissed them good night the evening before. Paula held Enrico close. Their hands were entwined. So cute.
Paula looked up to me and was puzzled. But I smiled and kissed her on the forehead again.
„You both look sooo cute! Like a real couple!“
She said nothing but moved her body even closer to Enrico.
Enrico looked at me with a similar puzzled look.
„You know, that society will not except your relationship.“ I said.
„But … I love Ricky.“, said Paula naive.
„I think you do, honey! You’ve said that every time Enrico gave you an orgasm. Don’t think I didn’t hear you. You were loud enough. - But there are rules, littel Pauli! You may look and behave like a child, but the law sees it a very different way.“
Paula blushed and Enrico grinned.
„Now get up and prepare our breakfast, Paula! - Believe me, little Pauli! I would really like to see you with my little brother. I am very pity that you can't.“

Paula
I hated it to get up with Ricky in the bed. I wanted to stay near him. I wanted to feel his skin, his kisses, his hands … his … you know what I mean … in me!
Astrid took away the blanket instead. She whistled as she saw the blanket. There were a lot of stains.
And I hated that the fucking rules forbid me to have my love Enrico.
„Hope you don’t get pregnant, baby!“ Astrid said. She looked concerned.
Well, I didn’t have my period by now. And she knew that! Therefore it was no risk have all the sperm from Enrico in me. And I thought Enrico’s semen was not potent enough to impregnate me. So it seemed we were double save.
Enrico turned to me and looked at me with fear.
„Don’t worry. I can’t get pregnant. I’m not developed enough …“ I whispered and grinned. „At least there's one good thing about being underdeveloped.“
Enrico got up, got dressed.
I stood up and I stayed naked. Somehow it felt right to stay that way. There was no reason in being clothed as long as Enrico was near. I wanted to be naked for him.
Astrid lead us to the kitchen, where we prepared breakfast. But I needed to pee first and took the door to the bathroom, Enrico followed and the urgency let me ignore that a boy watched me peeing. And, by the way, we already peed together so it was just as normal as ever. Except this time we didn't pee into the bathtub.
I wiped and wanted to let fall down the paper but it was slimy as hell! Wow! So much cum of him and so much of my juice! Then I let it fall down and flushed.
Enrico didn't bother to sit. He took his half erect wiener out and peed into the bowl. After he finished I came close to him.
„I love you, Enrico! Very, very much!“ I whispered and kissed him.
Hand in hand we left the bathroom and went to the kitchen.
„Don’t be mad at Enrico, Astrid! It was my fault. I … I seduced him.“ I knew that the age gap between me and Enrico was too big and took all the guilt on me.
„Yes, you did. But I don’t judge you. Society will. You both can do what you want. But it shouldn’t last longer than that day, baby! Otherwise society will find out and the troubles start. And we don't want that, don't we?“ She smiled the smile of a all knowing mother. That gave me and probably Enrico the feeling, that we were too small and too unexperienced to understand it.
I set the table, Enrico prepared bread, cheese and salami and Astrid overwatched us, smiled and praised us for being such good kids.
I smiled thankfully back and then we sat at the table, ate - slowly - our breakfast. I gave Enrico a kiss on his cheek, whispered: „I love you!“
„Today, this evening, you'll go to the sports camp. Don't forget about it while you are so engaged with your ‚girlfriend‘, little Enrico!“ Astrid said with a stern look at Enrico.
„No, no! But, I ... would like to take Pauli with me.“
Astrid sighed as if she talked to a little child that didn't understand the simpliest thing.
„It is not possible, little Enrico. Forget about it! - And now! Go into your room and play with your toy bricks or cars!“ Astrid touched his cheek like he was a baby, and reached out for me to do the same. I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down. I was so happy with him right now and this sports camp destroyed it all.
„Oh, poor Pauli! Don't cry! You may have sex with little Enrico from time to time, secretly, of course!“
It was strange after breakfast as Astrid told us to play, send us to Enrico’s and Astrid's room and closed the door. Enrico and I wanted to play but not with toys, we wanted to play with our bodies!
Still naked I sat there and tried to build a plane but spread my legs wide open. Enrico did his best to build an airport. But soon we were laying on the floor. Enrico above me, in me, satisfying me. I lost count how many times he took me. And I didn't care. I loved him.

Astrid
Hui, they really needed it. They did it all day long while I was watching TV and they didn't care if anyone could hear them. I prentended not to hear them but as the evening neared and our parents texted me they would arrive soon, I told them to stop 'playing with LEGO' and got some fresh air into the room.
Luckily I caught a time slot they didn't fuck. As I opened slowly the door and took a look into the room, they were both laying on the floor, panting and glistening from the sweat. The smell from sweat, female juice and sperm was overwhelming.
„Your summerdress has dried, Paula.“ I said and gave her the dress.
„Thank ... you ... it ... looks ... like ... new ...“, Paula said. Her face was red, her crotch was wet. My brother must have been good to her.
„Enrico, you should wear something too. Our parents will arrive soon.“
Then I left and after a few minutes, while I heard kissing noises, Paula came out with him.
„Such a lovely couple!“ I said enthusiastically. „But our society will not accept such couples, don't you think? I know you fucked all day. Don't object. It was loud.“ I smiled a motherly smile although I thought it might not suit to this moment.
Paula looked terrified at me. She knew it was the goodbye.
„What if we loved each other really and would ... marry for instance?“ Paula asked meakely.
„It would still be an abuse, honey. I know, you like each other. But a court would judge you, little baby Paula, in a very different way ... a marriage wouldn't change a thing.“ I tried to sound concerned. And it worked. Paula's expression changed to fear.
This was bullshit, of course. There were some religious nonsense but there were no rules or laws that would have affected these two lovers. But I needed her for other fun games. And a relationship was in that way.
„Enrico, pack your things for today! You'll go in that camp for seven days! Your bus leaves in three hours.“, I said and made clear, that she couldn't have him for her satisfaction for a week.
Paula looked sad.
„Yeah ... I go to a training camp with my gym class. For a week.“ Enrico said and sounded unhappy.
„Paula! Your parents are waiting. They called. Please hurry to be in time for dinner!“
„Oh, shit! It's almost five!“, Paula said, kissed Enrico and left taking her bag while running to the door.
„You may wave him goodbye at eight at the busstation, little Paula!“ I gave Paula a little hope.
„Yes, please, Pauli!“, my brother said.
Paula stopped in the open door, turned to us and with tears in her eyes she nodded and then she left.
„Are you in love with her?“ I asked my brother as Paula was gone and the door shut.
He shrudded his shoulders. „Dunno ... I like the things we're doing together. Is this love?“
„Maybe it's only sexual. - She's too old for you. You will find another girl in your age in the camp.“
„Maybe ... but Paula is really cute ...“
„... when she's naked. I know. - Undress Jana, for instance. She likes you. Maybe it is a good subsitute.“ I petted his head like a good mother would do.
I needed to stop this romance, at least for a while, to go to the next stage with my plans for Paula. Now that she had tasted sex she would do anything to have it again. If she got it from Enrico she would not be as controllable. The need for something motivates you to do something to gain it. Quite simple but forceful.

Paula
Dinner with my parents and my brother was the usual thing. Chit-chat and eating. I tried to smile when my brother told us about some funny things. But in the inside I was sad. I wanted to touch Enrico. I felt the longing for him like a pain in my body.
My brother sat next to me and he whispered, that my smell was like I would have been running hundreds of kilometres without taken a shower. Actually I felt like that. I was exhausted but still needed more of Enrico. I told him whispering that we played some sportive games the day and that I would take a shower directly after dinner, which I did after cleaning the kitchen. The clothes I wore, my sundress, seemed to be in the way and I wished to be naked. I somehow got used to be naked. Although I wouldn't dare being naked in public. To be naked with Enrico the whole night and most of the day was one thing. But in public, without my love Enrico? I couldn't do it ... although the thought of it was arousing.
I cried silently while showering because I washed away Enrico's smell from my skin and his sperm out of my pussy. It felt like I've had lost him.
After showering I took a loose shirt from my drawer but it covered too much of me. So I decided to cut something off of it, took a pair of scissors, cut away what annoyed me, put it back on and looked to myself in a mirror.
Now it was short, reached only to the end of my labia and had lost its sleeves. My body was covered enough for home; if I didn't move too much.
If I would bent over, someone could see my tits through wide openings at the sides. Every little blow from a wind could lift the hem and expose my pink parts. My clit erected and lifted the hem. That was a very obscene view in the mirror. But I still felt overdressed.
I took a look to the watch. It was quarter to eight and I had to hurry to say Enrico goodbye.
„Enrico, Astrid's brother, is going to a trainings camp. I wave him goodbye. We ... ehm, played a lot together this weekend and he seems to like me.“, I said and left our flat, ran down the stairs and took the last steps in one leap. My ‚dress‘ went up, left my crotch and my tummy naked. I was startled because I now realised that I wore a ‚dress‘ that only was meant to be worn at home. But it was too late to go back, if I wanted to see Enrico. And so I straightened my dress, covered all up and went carefully outside to the busstation, which was only a few steps away.
A crowd of people stood there. I saw Enrico's parents standing by Enrico and Astrid. So I went to them. It was hard to stand in front of my love Enrico and was not allowed to touch and kiss him. I smiled shyly.
„Good bye, Enrico.“ I said and shook his hand like a friend but not as a lover.
„Yeah. Hope to see you again in a week!“
„We'll see ...“, said Astrid and made somehow clear that she didn't want it. She lay her arm on my shoulder and whispered in my ear: „Littel baby Paula, don't dream about it. It's forbidden. Against the law. A crime.“
Tears formed in my eyes. I wiped them away, so nobody could see them.
Enrico entered the bus. He took a place by a window, waved and smiled as he saw me. I took a few steps closer to his window. I smiled back but then I saw a girl taking a seat next to him. A wave of jealousy rushed through me. I wanted him to look at me. I lifted my ‚dress‘, showed him (and her!) my pussy-cunny, my tummy and my tits. Then I mouthed „This waits for you!“

Enrico
I was sad, too. Paula stood there outside the bus in front of my window and I could tell she was about to cry. As Jana took the seat next to me, she lifted her shirt and showed me her pussy. Unbelievable! I got horny right then.
Jana was horrified.
„Did that slut show her pussy??!?“, she yelled.
„Well ... I like sluts.“ I answered.
Jana looked puzzled to me. I grinned.

Paula
I took my time walking back to our flat, into my room, undressed and tried to sleep naked. That felt good but I missed Enrico. Being alone at night was terrible. I masturbated away but after a few seconds of satisfaction the hunger came back. Nothing could satisfy me except Enrico. I was devastated and couldn't fall asleep until the first daylight. And then I had to get up. The alarm clock rang.
Last edited by Zamui on Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zamui

Re: Paula - Accidents And Lucky Circumstances (ENF, Humilation, Sex, Romance) {Parts 1, 2, ...}

Post by Zamui »

Paula - New Clothes

Paula
The next day Astrid and I went to school. I was sad, very sad. Enrico left yesterday. And I was not allowed to kiss him good bye. Well, I was reasonable. There were parents, his parents and others, and a girl three years older shouldn't kiss him in a sexual way.
„Where's your sexy ‚dress‘ you wore yesterday as you waved good bye to Enrico?“, asked Astrid grinning.
I explained that I only could wear at home because it revealed too much.
Astrid smiled knowingly.
I wore that morning shorts and loose crop top, that left my tummy naked but covered my chest and tits.
„But that's the point, honey! You have to show off! Like yesterday as you flashed half of the kids in the bus! That was very sexy to show pussy, tits and tummy! Guess Enrico got a hard-on as soon as he saw you naked!“
I stumbled as we walked through in the park on our way to school. I was dizzy. I haven't had enough sleep and my fingers cramped from masturbating. But she was right. Yesterday I showed off.
„But I wear this sexy top ...“ I objected.
„You feel better if you wear less, honey. Good things happen when you're naked, little baby Paula!“
„But Enrico's not here.“ I feared I could give in to her arguments and tried to find a reason not to undress. But somehow ... I liked the imagination of being naked in public.
„Why don't you take your clothes off? Nobody's around here at this time in the park. You will feel better, believe me.“, Astrid said and ignored my complaint.
Well, Astrid was right. I would feel better naked. And no one was here on our way. But I couldn't do that. I was shy. I didn't want that anyone could think I liked being naked in public. People, and Astrid, would think that I'm a slut.
Astrid stopped walking, stopped me too then took my school case.
I let it happen.
But then she took the hem of my top and pulled it up, I tried to stop her but she was quicker and all too soon she stripped me half naked in the park, a public park!
„Are you insane?“, I yelled and covered my chest with my hands.
„Shut up, little baby Paula! You were naked at the lake two days before! You walked around naked for two days at my home. It's not that different, except: Here is no one! So take your arms to your sides! Don't draw attention to you!“ She used her commanding tone and I obeyed.
Reluctantly I followed her order. I felt the cold breeze of the morning air on my naked skin. Oh, it felt so good. I've got the feeling that every tree, every bush and every flower would look at me.
„Now your shorts. Take them off.“
„I ... I can't ... what would people think, if I undress willingly ...“, I whispered.
Astrid took an annoyed breath, stepped forward to me and opened the button and the zipper of my shorts, pulled them down - then she saw my naked crotch.
„Oh, you're a good sports! You don't wear panties anymore?“
„I ... forgot this morning ...“ I said whispering as an excuse. But actually ... I forgot them on purpose. This way I could feel naked but no one would notice. But now, Astrid knew. And my defenses broke down. I stepped out of my shorts.
She opened the shoe laces of my sneakers. I even stepped out of them and stood then naked, barefoot and bare in the park.
Astrid took my clothes, put them into her school bag.
I stood there, felt like all the eyes of the world would look at me. I felt ... arousal. That was so awkward. My knees were shaking, my juices leaked from my vagina and wetted the inner thighs.
Astrid looked at me and her knowing smile turned to a disdainful grin.
„You look agitated ... masturbate for me and, if you will, for Enrico! I will take a picture and send it to him. So he sees that all your thoughts are with him.“

Astrid
She looked at me with a puzzled expression in her face. I knew her long enough to see that she actually wanted it but didn't dare doing it. And her thighs were glistening wet near to her crotch.
„Listen, little baby Paula! I know, what's best for you! I see, you've had a terrible night. You masturbated away but you couldn't get satisfaction. Doing it in public will give you more satisfaction.“ I explained and Paula's look changed to surprise. I saw how in her mind the question formed, how I could know about it. Her sleepy eyes told me that, but I wouldn't admit it.
„Sit down, little baby Paula!“
She let herself fall down and sat on the parkway.
„Align your legs with the way.“ I wanted that she showed her cunny pussy to the entrance of the park. And she obeyed like I was her mother telling her to sit straight at a table.
I took my cellphone and started the video camera.
„Now begin! Think about little Enrico! Do your best and show him how you love him!“
She started to massage her crotch, pulled her clit, let her fingers slip into her cunny-pussy.
The orgasm came quickly to her. She moaned after a few seconds, her body shivered and her body sank spasming on the way. Her backside got dirty.
Panting and with a red face she opened her eyes and looked at me. I was still filming.
„That went way too fast! Do it again! You need to be satisfied when you sit in class to have more concentration!“ I commanded.
She closed her eyes and started again.
I sneaked away and went to the end of the park. I took everthing with me, even her school bag. I had to hurry, because she reached her climax quite quickly again. I hid behind a tree and watched her. Her moans were so exciting and I had the impression that this climax must have been a big one. She fell into on the sandy way again and panted. Soon she opened her eyes and I laughed silently as I saw her pannicking. It was soooo funny! First she ran to the left, then to the right, then she stood helplessly on the way and somehow decided to walk back home, then she stopped and walked instead to school. She ran and as she reached my hiding tree I stopped her. I laughed.
„Don't run away! We have to go to school, baby Paula!“
She was beetred, panted and looked so fragile and vulnurable in this moment. I guess, I could have done everything to her right now, because she was happy to see me and to find safety with my presence!
„Feeling better?“
She didn't understand my question at first. It took her a few seconds to grab the meaning. Then she nodded. She was really confused.
„You see, good things happen when you're naked. Therefore there will be a change in your clothing style. Here, put this on.“ I gave her a skirt, a very short skirt I've knitted yesterday, that I pulled out of my bag. It was a two part loincloth of coarsely knitted wool with wide stitches. Both parts were held only by one thread at her pelvis. I tied the threads with a bow.
The fabric was a seethrough because of the wide stitches and only about six or seven centimetres long, or short, if you will. It covered her crotch but her clit stood out - she was still aroused. I was content with my work. It was exactly the fit I wanted.
I took another piece of clothing for her from my bag: a top, knitted too, wide stitches too. I've only made two small patches to cover her nipples. One thread went around and another bow on her back would hold this little piece of clothing.
On the frontside I taylored it in a way, that only her nipples and half of areola were covered. The over half of her areolas were left in the open.
Well, I admired my work! And of course, she didn't - at first.
She complained, like Beaker in the Muppet Show. I ignored her „Mimimis“ but let my face tell her: I am listening. It is important, what you say. Yes, I see that you are fearful.
„Listen to me! Little baby Paula! - Shut the fuck up! It is not your decision! You are in a state that your mind is not your own, because you're out of your mind, therefore your decisions are not your own. You need help. My help. You better do what I tell you, because I know what you do, what you need and what you should better do! You follow my orders!“ I said harsh. That was the whip.
I could see how she reacted. There was a doubt, an uncertainty.
I put my arm on her shoulders, petted her bare skin to give her comfort. Then I used my voice to express a tone of understanding and of parenting.
„My little baby Paula, you can't take responsibility for your self anymore. You're out of your mind. I mean, you masturbate all night long, expose your naked body to total strangers - and let put on your body snails by six other unknown boys - and like it! Well, my dear, you should realise that you somebody else should take care of you. And I will take this responsibility. It is so much easier for you.“
She looked at me, relieved and gave up her own will.
She nodded her head and whispered: „I know ... I am sorry ... I let you do everything ...“ Then she took my hand like the little baby child she was.
With her right hand she took her school bag and we went on our way to school.
I noticed now that I had forgotten about shoes or sandals. But she didn't complain and so she walked on barefoot.
I looked at her from time to time. The wind lifted the fabric, exposed her cunny pussy and tits. She didn't care. She smiled a very timid smile. I knew she liked it.

Paula
We came to school. I felt naked. My right hand was still wet with my juices. And I felt the cooling wetness between my legs. But Astrid was now responsible for me. She dressed me, she told me what to do ... I gave in. We entered the school yard and all eyes were on me.
Astrid let go of my hand. I hadn't realised that had taken it like a child would take her mother's hand to guide her.
The girls from my class stared at me. Sara, who sometimes bullied me, stared at me with an open mouth.
The boys from all classes stared at me, too. I could see in their faces: They wanted me. That was arousing. Never thought that they saw me as a sexual object.
My face must have been beet red from the shame I felt, because I liked all the attention. But now Astrid took all the responsibility. And that freed me.
The girls from the grades above us at first stared at me like I was a vision but then they whistled and pointed their fingers at me.
It was irritating to feel my body react to this attention. My cunny pussy juices flowed and wetted the insides of my thighs. The girls noticed, of course, and made jokes about it.
If Astrid hadn't taken control and responsibility for me I would not dare to walk into school ... well, practically naked. But it was soooo exciting! It was not only that I felt the stares, not only feel that the boys wanted me (I even saw the movements in their trousers!) - but it was that they noticed me at all!!
So we walked very slowly over the school yard and I enjoyed the looks of all the people.
A little boy ran to me, stood in front of me and lifted my skirt. Then he touched my vulva and raised his hand in the air.
„It's dripping wet!“, he shouted and then he ran away. Probably some one had sent him to investigate.
Well, I knew that already. I supressed a smile. Shall everyone know that I am ... well willing and sexual active! I was shocked by myself that I could have such a thought! I felt the shame that caused the tought in me but then I thought about Astrid and that she took now my guidance.
We went to our first class and as my classmates filled the room, Astrid explained why I was wearing, well, nothing. She said something about a condition, that I, Paula, had. She said also something about medical advice and that no one should judge me.
Then we sat down. My bare ass cheeks on the cold surface of the chair. And the lessons began. And it felt somehow normal.

Astrid
I was disappointed. After I explained why Paula was dressed like a whore, well, I didn't actually used that term, they all accepted it! I very much hoped that the boys would grope her, use the state of her clothing to ... well use their chances to copulate. Her needy cunny-pussy was crying for pricks! But they didn't! These cowards!
Not even the teachers took notice of her. All the boys we met in the corridors stared but didn't do anything.
So I decided in the last lesson of the day to give it a little push. The biology teacher, Ms Wolf, called Paula to the blackboard.
I secretly took one end of the wool thread, jammed the end of the wool thread into a crack on her chair so that the knitted fabric puffed up as she rose and walked to the blackboard. All the students behind her saw her bottom becoming more naked stitch by stitch. They chuckled, I grinned.
As Paula arrived the board, her buttocks were naked.
„Cute butt crack, Paula! From behind you can't tell if you're a boy or a girl!“
Sara laughed and pointed her finger at Paula's naked butt.
The whole class laughed.
The teacher smiled and sensed an opportunity.

Paula
„Since you don‘t have a problem with being naked, Paula, would you please come to the front and I use your body … as illustrative material.“, the biology teacher said at the beginning of our lesson. She just stared at me just as she entered the cabinet.
I stood up and walked barefoot to the biology teacher. It still felt very arousing walking barefoot. Besides from being naked.
I heard the classmates chuckle behind me. I didn't know why. But as I turned around I saw the thread that was before half of my skirt. And then made Sara a comment about my butt. My ass was bare naked! I turned around and hid my bare ass.
Well, I knew that my body looked kind of boyish. No hips, no tits no female features. Hearing that again hurt. But a boy fucked me! And he loved fucking me! Therefore I was a girl!! But I couldn't tell that bitch. Damn!
Ms Wolf, our teacher, smiled.
„Oh, I see! Your butt is already buttnaked! - Well, you have already prepared yourself. But I need you to undress completely.“, Ms Wolf said.
Although I felt freed by the responsibility Astrid had taken I was shy and reluctant. I stared at the class. All the faces grinned. I was paralyzed.
„Don't hesitate, young lady! Down with the ... clothes!“ Ms Wolf commanded.
„I ... can't. The bow is on my back.“ I stammered and looked to Astrid. Somehow I didn't have the thought that it might not be appropriate to get a teacher's command to undress in front of the classmates. My mind was consumed with the anxiety of being naked in front of my classmates. I very much feared their stares and comments.
„Actually you are already naked. But if you need some assistence ...“, said Ms Wolf and I felt her opening the bow on my back. My top came down. Tears welled up in my eyes. It was so humiliating!
I heard a whistle and then Mike's voice say: „Nice! I like little baby tits!“
„Are you a pedo?“, Sara asked indignantly.
„NO! She's our age!“, Mike answered.
All the while I must have been beetred in my face. And Ms. Wolf continued to strip me. Now I felt her cold fingers fumbling at my butt. And the last piece of clothing fell down to my feet.
Then I stood naked in front of the class. I took a short glance at Mike. I didn't know why, because I love my love Enrico. But somehow ... I hoped he would see me and maybe liked not only my ‚baby tits‘. And he looked at me with that certain smile, that showed me his sexual interest in me. Somehow i appreciated that.
The classmates stared all at my nakedness. My clit stood out. I looked down to it. It pulsed.
„Hui! That‘s quite a big clit. Never seen something like that before!“ Ms Wolf was really surprised and seemed to wonder about it. „You must be aroused, very aroused.“
All the class giggled. I nodded my head a bit and felt so much shame. Totally exposed and forced to admit my state of sexual arousal was beyond everything that some one might call ‚humiliation‘. It was very much more than that.
Ms Wolf took a pointer and with the tip of it she touched my left boob.
„That‘s a aureola. It‘s part of its female breast and very sensitive. That‘s for the boys: Kiss it and suck it gently!“
„Oh, yeah! I'd like to do that!“, said Mike.
The teacher circled around my aureola and then stopped at my nipple.
„That's a nipple. It marks the middle of its female breast. When it has given birth it will feed her pup with it.“, she explained.
I was not even surprised that Ms Wolf turned me into an animal, a lab rat, so I didn't realise what she said. Somehow I was caught by the touches of her cold pointer and the humiliation, that both aroused me even more.
„On my desk!“, she commanded.
I obeyed like I did when Astrid commanded me, sat on myself on her desk.
„Spread legs!“
I did and in a M-shape I placed my feet and legs on the teacher's desk. Somehow I knew, what she wanted to show.
„Everybody now comes to the table!“, said Ms Wolf with a more friendly voice.
I heard the scraping of chairs, heard the steps of 29 classmates and then saw 58 eyes staring at my wet glistening crotch and my pulsing clit.
„This is a female -“
„Slut!“, Sara said.
All were laughing.
„Ehm, Sara, that was really rude ... but you might be right. It is quite unusual for for a female specimen of their genus that it is in such a state of arousal. But I wouldn't use the term slut. Please say ‚object with pathological sexual desire‘. We don't want to degrade it. Well, not now.“
I must have had a puzzled look. Somehow I was objectified.
„Oh, its look! It must be confused!“ Sara used Ms Wolf's language and objectified me, too.
I don't know why but I didn't care - anymore. About nothing.
Mike, my former crush was the first at the table and stood right in front of me. I could see his gaze through my legs. What would I have given some days before for that opportunity. But now, I only wanted my love Enrico. Well, if somebody would tie me and I couldn't do anything ... I would have let him have his way with me. Would else could I do in that case?
Everybody was then standing very near and they all rivaled to have a good view. Mike was pushed aside.
Astrid looked at me and smiled. She knew, I liked what was happening. And through my blurred mind, which was in sexual anticipation, I felt that I've changed in many ways. But maybe there was no change in character but a change in behavior. I finally did what I liked, let do to me, what I liked. And I was in love.
All these findings went through my head and my heart - and my crotch!
„It is very healthy to have some orgasms in a day. Well, and I guess, this exemplar of a human girl needs some more, don‘t you, Paula?“ Ms Wolf asked.
It took me while to realise that she meant me.
I nodded reluctantly.
The class laughed.
„So I guess too, that you masturbate. Please answer the truth!“
I stared up to her. Then I nodded reluctantly.
The class laughed again but louder.
„So, would you please show and explain your female classmates how to do it!“ Ms Wolfs made it clear that there was no objection possible. But I've never done this with such and audience! This morning I did for first time in public and in front of my best friend. I cannot say it was not an arousing idea but doing it really with all eyes on me was hard.
At first.
„I ... I ... ehm ... need a little foreplay ...“ I said stammering. My hands touched my boobs, my nipples slipped in the space between my fingers, poked a little out and hardened.
„Why are you doing this?“, Ms Wolf asked.
„Ehm ... I ... want to get into the mood ...“
„I see. Go on!“
„Then ... ehm ... I ... my hand goes deeper ...“ I said nearly whispering. All eyes were on me. I almost fainted. I felt my climax coming without touching my crotch. That had never happened before. So my hand moved quickly down to mound and to my pink parts.
„Fine. There you go. Explain what you're doing!“
I stroked my clit, rubbed my labia and sank two fingers into my hole.
„I ... touch my clit. It gives me ... joy ... then I ...“ I moaned softly and interrupted my explanation. „ ... ehm ... then ... I ... massage my labia ... I like that ... and ... mhhhhh ... uuuuhhh ... stick my fingers, mostly two, sometimes three into ... oooohhhh ... my cunny pussy!“
Then I closed my eyes, moaned. Then moaned louder. Then my pelvis came up and as my orgasm rushed through me, I opened my eyes to see all the faces of my class mates while observing my orgasmic spams. My fingers slowed down. My back moved to desk and I panted. - What had I done! I shared my most intimate moment with my classmates!
„Your orgasm comes rather quickly. You do it often.“ Ms Wolf stated as a fact. Her look went away from my crotch and she focused on the boys.
My classmates chuckled.
„Now, dear boys, you‘ve seen how this specimen girl reaches its climax. To get a good grade, skill and time are evaluated. Klaus, you‘re first.“ Ms Wolf said. „To all the other boys: Please form a queue! Everbody will get a grade!“
I looked to her in terror! She ordered the boys from my class to force me to orgasm! I couldn't believe it!! - And I was so excited!!!

Astrid
All the time I was thinking: ‚Wow!! That‘s even nastier than I planned!‘ I watched amused as poor little baby Paula masturbated. But seeing the others watch her was even better. Stunned and fascinated all watched her doing it by herself.
But as Ms Wolf ordered the boys to masturbate Paula and gave grades for it, I thought that it gets a little out of hand.
Klaus was the first and he was more than clumsy but eager to stick his fingers into her hole. Paula looked surprised and puzzled as his index finger went into her.
He wiggled around like he wanted to clean it. After a few seconds Paula took his hand, slowed it down and teached him to please her. It took some time but he man managed to stimulate her clit with his thumb.
While watching my thoughts went to his name, which was also the name of her brother and my lover. And then a very, very kinky idea occured in my mind. I grinned. I took my cellphone and sent a few messages.
The girls form class cheered as Paula's moans grew stronger and somehow he stimulated Paula to orgasm, but it was a poor performance. His grade was a 4.
Paulas eyes were still closed in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her body glistened a little from her sweat. And the sweet smell of pussy juice filled the air.
Peter was next. He didn't give her a break and used from the start two fingers and his thumb. Paula stared at him with a mindless expression in her face. She was in her own world of sexual bliss.
That went on for about twenty minutes. Until Mike stimulated her. She already was out of her mind. But he managed to kick her over to another state of brainlessness. He actually massaged her g-spot and with every movement of his hand he pushed her into another climax. Great! I saw eyebrows raise in appreciation by some girls.
Sara stated meanwhile that it was not fair that boys would get so easily their good grades. Ms Wolf didn’t think long about.
And as she ordered me at first to masturbate Paula, I thought the teacher went crazy. But she looked at me and I‘ve had the impression, she was sane and honest to let the girls masturbate the object, too.
And then it seemed to me perfectly right. And I went forward to the red faced and panting exemplar of a human girl. It looked at me, realised, who was standing between her M-shaped legs and was about to get touched by its best friend.
I saw its terrified look. That was priceless!
I grabbed it by the pussy, let two fingers sink deep into its wet, hot hole and brought it to orgasm within a few seconds by massaging her g-spot and clit. What shall I say, I have some experience, too. And her cunny pussy really felt good. Soft, warm and very, very slimy.
Paula came loudly.
„Oh, very good, Astrid! Very quick, very, very loud. You‘re experienced.“
All the class laughed and now I felt humiliated.
„I‘ll give you an 1+! - Now you, Sara!“
Sara played with Paula. She had experience, too. I could see it by the skilled movements of her fingers inside Paulas pussy. Sara sent her nearly over the edge to orgasm and then slowed down, made Paula beg for relieve but with an evil grin she denied it at first and then let the orgasm explode in the poor thing.
I had to put denial on my list.
Needless to say that the girls orgasmed the object faster and better than the boys. But two of my classmates played with her orgasm as well. They let her beg for it! That was so degrading! I loved it!!
„Please … please … pleeeaaase!“ Paula whined.
„Okay …“, one girl said and had an evil grin in her face.
None of girls got a 3, like most the boys had. Except Mike. He was really good. Maybe he had a crush on her, too and wanted to please her well.
All girls made lewd comments about the state Paula was in. They called her ‚depraved sex junkie‘ and ‚dumb faced slut’. These terms were actually not wrong.
The bell rang. Class was finished and the day at school too.
Poor little Paula! She‘d experienced 29 orgasms within about 40 minutes brought to her by her classmates and one by doing it by herself. Now she was really exhausted.
„Everybody please wash your hands!“ Ms Wolf said instead of a goodbye.
„Will you take care of it?“ the teacher asked me a moment later. At least she saw what her lesson had made with specimen.
„Yeah! I‘ll take it home.“ I said and petted Paula's shoulder.
Paula was a mess. All sweaty, her pussy juices covered the desk and some of it dripped from the table to the ground.
It took her 15 minutes to gain a kind of conscience again after drinking a litre of water, that I brought to her.
She said after drinking: „I need to piss!“
I helped her getting up and standing on her shaky legs. Then we went to the loo, which was thankfully only a few steps away from the cabinet. I helped her sit down, heard the fluid stream immediately after that and watched her getting a relieved expression on her face.
She let her head hang down and then she looked up to me.
„Good things happen, when you‘re naked, you told me …“, she whimpered with a raspy voice, sore from screaming and moaning. She made a pause. A small smile flitted across her face. I couldn‘t decipher wether it was ironic or real. But I didn‘t care. I knew she‘s had a lot of fun today.
„You ... touched my cunny pussy and pushed your fingers into it ... and you made me scream ... I ... don't know ... what to say ... I really enjoyed it and now I feel ... ashamed ...“
„Nah! Don't be! All the others touched and brought you to orgasm, too! You don't have to thank me for that!“ I answered nonchalantly. „And, besides, I've got a 1 for that!"
She looked at me and I saw in her eyes and her face's expression that there were thoughts raging in her mind. I guessed she was afraid to be lesbian.
„I feel guilty. I was unfaithful to Enrico. And I ... came so many times as girls stimulated me ... had an orgasm from your hand ... and from all the other boys. What will they think of me? I am devastated ...“ She sounded timid. And she was right. No one in class will ever see her as a normal girl again. They will always see her sweaty naked body, with a dumb face and begging for relief!
„No! It‘s been biology lesson! You followed the orders of our teacher!“, I answered quickly to assure her that everything was okay today.
She nodded relieved.
I helped her standing up. Slowly she walked to the sink, washed her hands and face. She let the water run and seemed to think about something. She took a deep breath and started to take water with her hands and let it rinse over her sweaty body. The floor got wet but she didn‘t care. Still dripping wet she went back to the biology cabinet and I helped her getting dressed by tying the bows.
We left the empty school building, went through the park home. She was silent all the way until we reached the place where she masturbated this morning.
„Did you send my love Ricky the picture?“, she asked.
I nodded.
„He has a lot to do today. Maybe he will answer later.“
Her phone gave a sound. She took it from her school bag and then I saw her heart break.
„What's wrong, little baby Paula?“, I asked.
Tears rolled over the her face, she couldn't talk and only gave me her phone. Under the name 'My Love Ricky' stood the text message: „I break up with u. Got another girl.“ And then followed a video. My brother kissing Jana while laying naked in bed. Ouch! That must have hurt.

Enrico
Jana was very affectionate. Sometimes it was annoying. She always did what I told her. Paula was different. She did things because we both liked it. And we laughed a lot. Jana did not laugh.
Somehow we kissed while the bus brought us to the camp.
„The other girl undressed for me.“ I said. „And she came into my bed that way.“ I said to her.
She looked at me. Guess she thought about how she could sneak into my room. She was predictable.
And Jana came to me that night. She let go of her pyjamas, stood naked in front of my bed. I let her in. We kissed again and then we fucked. Her boobs were bigger than Paula‘s and Jana had even more pubes. It was fun with her although there was some blood on the sheet after it.
Astrid‘s suggestions were quite helpful to convience Jana into having sex.
Next morning Astrid sent me a short vid with Paula masturbating for me. I showed it Jana. She said she would do this for me too but better.
After having our trainings another message received from Astrid, telling me to break up with Paula. And I did so by sending a vid from me and Jana laying naked in bed, which we've had made this morning.
Zamui

Re: Paula - Accidents And Lucky Circumstances (ENF, Humilation, Sex, Romance) {Parts 1, 2, 3, ...}

Post by Zamui »

Performance

Astrid
As I saw her crying I felt a little guilty. But, you know, starting your sex life isn't always fun.
„Oh, little baby Paula, don't be too sad. Look, I will take you to a performance today. This will lead you to other experiences and other thoughts. I know, it hurts right now. But a lot of people went through this. And you will go through this as well. - I have an invitation for a vernissage today! Would you like to come with me? Maybe you can take part in a performance?“
Paula looked at me and I couldn't imagine what she was thinking, if she was thinking at all. I've had all planned so far. She would be exposed naked and seen by many horny men. What could be better? She will be felt adored. I invited the whole class, too. This will strengthen her reputation if she is seen in connection with art.
„But what about my love Ricky?“, she asked out of context. And I realised she wasn't even listening.
„Common girl! I guide you to distraction. You do not have to think about him.“ I took her hand and her school bag and lead her through the empty building. I hid our bags in a dark corner because we had a long way to ride to the center of our city.
She followed me. Her mind was numb from the loss. Poor thing. But so much fun was waiting for her if she wasn't bound to one boy but to all!!
A few minutes later we stood in a crowded tramway that took us to the next underground station. We stood in an area for bicycles with no seats, Paula leaned against a window. Probably exposing her bare ass to the people outside.
The people stared at the nearly naked girl. She didn't care. Her mind was numb. She even didn't realise that her tits were on display because her top moved on her body. And I didn't want to lecture her about the state of her dress. It's a free country and everbody could wear the dress that suits and how it suits.
The staring from the other passengers would have been so annoying, if she would have seen it. But she was in her own world. Her fingers played with her loin clothes and after a while with her pussy. She couldn't get enough and was about to masturbate in the crowded tramway wagon. That was priceless and fitted exactly in my plans.
I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear: „I understand that you need another orgasm. I give you the allowance to masturbate.“
She looked at me and seemed surprised and found herself caught while doing something obscene in public.
Her hand stopped immediately playing with her pussy lips.
„I ... am ... sorry ... I was full of thoughts ... and ... I didn't know I was doing that.“, she stammered.
„It's okay, my little baby Paula! Whatever makes you feel better right now is right.“ I said and smiled encouragingly.
I saw how her brain worked by the expressions her face made. It changed from disbelieve to dismay to considering and finally to a „well ... then“.
„But ... but ... you will watch me while doing it ... and all the people around me will watch me ...“ Her stammering was a plead for more encouraging.
„Baby Paula, don't think! Do what's best for you! Do, what I tell you!“ I let my voice sound a bit commanding. And I saw how she leaned towards doing it despite her own concerns. I planned on one hand to make her feel used to being naked in public and to be somehow unashamed of doing sexual things in public. On the other hand I wanted her to follow my orders without any doubts. With the gratitude of sexual pleasure by masturbating in public I assumed that it could be a way to bring her bit by bit under my command.
„No one will complain if you have some fun in the tramway or metro. Now, go! Pleasure yourself!“ I said and put assuring my hand on her shoulder. „I can't pleasure you here in public, little-baby-Paula. People would think that I'm a lesbo. Can't have that.“
She looked at me with big eyes like a child that was allowed to grab as many cookies she wanted.
„True?“, she whispered still doubting.
„Yes. Now, turn around and give yourself a little bit of pleasure to forget about stupid Enrico!“ I said and nodded and smiled like an adult.
And Paula followed my order, closed her eyes, turned and showed her almost naked front to the pedestrians and let them watch how she massaged eagerly her clit, pussylips and cunny. That must have been a sight!
Her backside was naked since the loincloth existed only in front. So her bare ass was shown to everybody in the train.
She came quickly, suppressed more or less effectively her moans and I heard a relieving sigh. As she opened her eyes she was shocked to look at a bunch of other passengers who were waiting for another train and now staring open mouthed to that masturbating girl in the tramway.

Paula
I started circling my clit while the tramway started moving to the next station. Somehow the train and my coming orgasm synchronised and I climaxed as the train stopped. But as I opened my eyes I saw many, many people outside. They were staring at me. The window went deep almost to my knees and they saw how I played with my cunny. That was so humiliating - and the stares sent me to the next climax. I only tipped a little bit at my g-spot. And I saw directly in the eyes of boy I knew from school. He was in Enrico's class. He watched as I massaged myself to the third orgasm. I coud not stop! It was so overwhelming, so forbidden, so great and so obscene. All that made my climaxes the greater. Like really big ocean waves and I didn't care about being quiet. I moaned loudly.
The tramway moved on and as we arrived the next station Astrid whispered: „Take a little break. We have to change to the underground train.“
It was hard to stop.

Astrid
It went all well and as I planned. But I was only surprised that Paula didn't want to stop masturbating. It got a little out of hand.
Somehow it was embarrassing, because she moaned and didn't seem to care about that. So it became quite obvious what she was doing in the train and all the people watched and grinned.
It looked funny when her orgasm arrived. She stood on tiptoes with her bare feet and her slender body pulsed in waves from her feet to her upper half.
But I had to stop this and guided her to the underground station and we drove only a few minutes and arrived.
Outside she was suddenly aware of her nakedness. I calmed her down and pretended that no one really cared. That was only half the truth. A little and lost group of religious weirdos with funny looking journals with animals and people seemed a little upset. They stood at the exit of the underground station and said something about a god Jehova. Who ever that may be. Maybe an Indian cult.
The house where it all would happen, was near the station and we met Janice, the artist and entrepeneur at the entrance of the art gallery which was also a shop for better sex toys, leather things and so on. She came from the US and was sometimes a little bit overexcited.
„Hi, Janice!“ I said with exaggerated smile to greet the American artist. „Here's Paula, my best friend and she admires your work and would love to take part in your performance!“
Janice smiled in the same way back to me and then examined Paula's body, touched boobs, ass, arms and legs. Her eyes became dreamy.
Paula looked puzzled.
„Oh, she looks like me as I've experienced my first rape! I need to have her in my performance! You know, my stepdad deflowered me by raping and used me as his fucktoy for a couple of years. I loved that! Being raped is the natural thing for girls. It is soooo good, to bring this girl to me!“
I smiled and swallowed my doubts. Hopefully Paula was only an actress and had to play a role.
„And it's good that she's already naked. Well, take away these redicoulus strings of wool!“ Janice ordered and I stripped Paula.
Paula stared at the lively Janice, who jumped around her and admired her body.
Janice guided Paula to two other girls. Their bodies looked very the same as Paula's.
I guess, Paula didn't realise what was going on. Even as Janice explained briefly, that the now three girls would be shaven, cleaned and exposed bound on a gynaecoloist's chair, she didn't react.
„Thank you, Lisa! I will take over from now and take her to the changing and preparation room.“

Paula
The strange girl took me by my hand and guided me through that store that was her kind of playground now. As I understood she made this performance for the opening of her sex toy shop. I've had the feeling I was her toy. She grobed me, probed me and seemed to be fascinated by my body. Well, I have to admit, I liked the attention and that somebody liked my body. I felt like I was a child again and was examined by the doctor, Astrid's dad. I liked being touched in his office. That had brought me into a state of haziness in that you could have done anything to me and I wouldn't care at all.
Although I was naked I felt comfortable. And aroused. She touched my cunny pussy and laughed hysterically and dried her hand by whiping the wetness on my skin.
There were two other girls, skinny as me. The crazy American girl ordered us to shave our bodies completely. Well, mine didn't had to loose that much. The other two girls had more pubic hair and after a short while of being uncomfortable we had fun shaving each other. However we didn't understand each other. The spoke to me in Polish or something like that.
Then the artist gave us something to drink to loosen up. It was sparkling wine and we drank the bottle empty, giggled and made crazy faces while the artist explained what would be going on this evening.
„So, when the toys are placed and fixated, the audience is to take part. Everyone may use the toys. Under the toys' vaginas there's a pot to collect sperm and juice. With that we want to paint the bodies and use them as seals to inaugurate this temple of sex toys. But first we have to objectify the toys by taking their faces. I take a picture of its vagina and butthole, print it on a bag and then cover its head with that. So it can't see who's fucking it and the fucker can't see its face. But we will amplify the moans of the it and all the audience can hear it climaxing. AND: A webcam is watching the entrances of the toys and shows in realtime how they will be penetrated! - Isn't this brilliant?!“
Although I understood every word she said, I didn't realize what she was going to do to us. The wine she gave us had a strange effect on us and we were giggling while she explained. She guided us to three chairs, strange chairs I knew from the doctor. We took our places, still giggling and she fixated us on them. I couldn't move. This crazy girl petted our faces before covering our heads with a bag.
Then it was for some time very boring. I didn't see anything and could only hear people coming into the shop.

Astrid
I listened to the artists explanation of how this performance should work. I was not sure if I was asking too much of little-baby-Paula. But then I thought about the masturbation in the tramway and decided, that she needed sex to put less strain on her fingers. She will need them tomorrow in class.
Klaus, my lover (and Paula's brother) appeared. I explained, how this performance worked and introduced Janice to him.
She was all smiles and told him, that I was a friend and the performance would be a success only with my help. Then she talked about the three girls from the Czech Republic, she had ordered but only recieved two and that I helped her out.
Klaus didn't ask who the third girl was. He saw this naked girl laying there but had not the slidest idea, who she was! Oh, boys! They don't even remember the shape of your tits but only sometimes your name.
„You mean, with all that slimy fluids this artist wants to make prints on the wall? With the bodies of these whores?“ He seemed to be disgusted. At first.
He took a bottle of beer some waiter passed him.
„And to receive, somehow harvest these fluids you let them fuck these whores, right?“ Now he seemed a little bit impressed. And I could see in his gaze that he was planning to fuck them. He looked from time to time to Paula's naked body when he thought I would see it.
I was not surprised. Boys will be boys, you know? And besides, it was my plan to show Paula around that a bunch of boys would like to fuck her. I found it somehow, how can I explain this with not to bad words, intriguing that my boyfriend had a sexual interest in his sisters holes. What surprised me was, that I was not jealous. I even found it arousing. And I made up a plan in my mind.
„Well, yeah. It's for the arts!“, I said and smiled at him and took for myself two glass of white wine. „Oooh, I am so thirsty!“
Some of mine and Paula's classmates appeared.
„Where is she? Thought she's a kind of art here, isn't she?“, Sara asked as she arrived.
I took her away from Janice and Klaus. They discussed some bullshit about Nietzsche. Never thought Klaus had a philosophical bone in his body. Well his boner was not bad. That's why I liked him.
„She's hidden behind a mask and bound to one of this chairs.“ I said and pointed to the chair installation in the middle of the room, which somehow was crowded now by guests.
Sara gasped and seemed really puzzled looking at Paula's wide spread thighs and glistening cunny-pussy.
„Bloody fuck!! She's gonna get screwed by every boy here!“ Sara said enthusiastically. „Can I volunteer?“ She chuckled and I had the impression she was not joking.
„Sorry! Only three chairs! But maybe you can ask for a shift change.“ I answered. „But maybe it's better to watch first. - But before: Let's drink! The drinks are for free and I am planning to get pissed today!“ So. The stage was set. I get drunk. My boyfriend will have the feeling that he is unobserved and will screw the naked girls on the chairs. Boy will be boys! After that he will go home before I can Paula take home and bring to bed. Hopefully she will not be too much damaged.
The performance started.
I took another glass of wine in a way that Klaus saw it. I toasted him. He nodded and talked with some guys.
I went with Sara to Paula’s chair.
Janice explained again how the show is planned and asked for the first volunteers.
The cameras were already working and on three big screens the mound and labia of the three girls glistened wet.
It took some time for the first boys and men, some of them were from our class, to find the courage to do it. But as it always is: When the first ones have started soon the others join in.
One really handsome guy was the first between Paula’s thighs. She obviously had no idea what was happening. We heard her giggles and as the boy started to touch her body, her tits, her labia and probed if she was wet enough she seemed to realize what followed - and didn’t complain or protest but seemed to be eager for the meat that the guy was about to push into her.
The young man opened his trousers, lowered like in the toilet his boxer shorts and entered Paula’s hole.
Paula enjoyed this, told the audience by relieved moans that she enjoyed it.
Sara, who stood right beside me, looked enviously to the scenery.
My best friend reached an orgasm quite quickly before the boy had finished and another climax rushed through her. I saw it by the wave like motions or her restricted body - and erveryone else heard it by her slutty noises which were amplified.
The other two girls had fun as well. And a concert of moaning and panting was ongoing. For the quite some time.
The men and boys had mostly the same attitude to fuck these three girl. Most of them didn’t touch them, they stood between their fixated legs and put their hands on their hips, moved back and forth. Some grabbed the girls’ by their legs or hips. Only a few touched or better groped their tiny tits.
Meanwhile I repeated my wine ceremony for my boyfriend for a few more times and tried from time to time to look more drunk. It worked. He told me to take a taxi and go home. I kissed him and told him that I love him for being so caring and stumbled out of the gallery. - And returned and sneaked in without seen by Klaus. I hid behind a shelf and watched what development things would take here.
Not to my surprise Klaus stood in the line of boys and men who wanted to fuck Paula’s cunny-pussy. And fortunately the others didn’t last that long - but long enough for Paula - and he didn’t have to wait too long.
Like the others he only lowered his jeans and slip, entered his sister’s hole without foreplay. There was no need for that. The hole was already wet and slimy from her juices and from all the other guys. But I wondered why he was not disgusted by covering his prick with sperm from other men. Well, maybe that is a secret that I shall never reveal.
Klaus touched after a few thrusts Paula’s body, let her nipples move between his fingers and even kissed her neck. That’s what he did when he was fucking me. He really liked the feeling of hard nipples between his fingers. She moved in ecstasy and the bag on her head showed her cunny-pussy and her butthole. That looked somehow funny!
I watched his prick go in and out over the big screens, I heard Paula moan in ecstasy and saw her climax wave motions. Without touching me I came right on the spot and a really big one hit me. I moaned and thankfully the amplified noises from Paula were louder. It felt great. Even after my climax vanished. I loved to watch my lover fucking Paula, his sister, and wanted to see repeated. But I had til then no plan how to do it.

Paula
I was one of the skinny girls, that was bound to the chair. I couldn’t see anything, heard only the guests. Then I felt a hand at my crotch and a finger entering my cunny-pussy. That felt good! Oh, I loved it! I was craving for sex! And I giggled like my mates on the chairs. Then I felt a penis slide into me and then I forgot space and time and was in a universe of never ending pleasure and bliss. Penis after penis entered me. One guy was quite tender. He carressed my tits, sucked on them and even kissed my neck. That was really cute and reminded me a little bit of my love Ricky. But instead of feeling my heartache I enjoyed this stranger. The a few followed after him. Their penisses were a little smaller and I heart the giggling of boys about my age. Maybe there were some younger, too. I didn’t care.
I don’t know how long it took to fill the bowl between my legs but as the crazy artist came and put a stop to my orgasms I was really angry.
Astrid came to me, loosened my straps and as I stood up with shaky legs I had like in the afternoon the urgent need to piss. But as she at last removed the bag from my head I was shocked. So many people were her! The shop was crowded like a underdround train in the morning! Alica guided me through the crowd to the toilet. People cheared as they saw me! Woman and girls gave me claps on my buttock and shouted: „Good fucking show!“ - „Such an eager pussy!“ - „Hungry for cock, aren’t you?“
Men and boys made comments about my vagina, they all seemed to know. They praised it for its softness, wetness and for the contractions that felt like ‚milking‘.
I was so ashamed! One guy admired the smell of my cunny-pussy, called it fresh and young.
Astrid took her time to guide me, better parade me through the audience! All the admiring stares, the grins and the comments made me feel - great and ashamed. Slowly we arrived the toilet, I entered a cabin, it started before I sat and Astrid stood in the doorway and looked at me.
„How do you feel, little baby Paula?“, she asked.
„Dunno … at least twenty penisses entered me … I screamed in ecstasy … as far as I know … I … I …“ I really didn’t know how I felt. Good?
People walked by, saw me sitting and pissing in the cabin. I didn’t bother, and I didn’t bother cleaning my hands after using the toilet.
We went out and Janice gave me a big glass of that sparkling wine again as I came from pissing.
Then she took a brush and covered me with the fluid from the bowl and I had to lay on a big sheet of paper. We repeated this until the fluid bowl was empty. Then the crazy artist pinned these ‚pictures‘ on the walls.
The ‚paint‘ darkened there and I could see prints from my tits, legs and even my mound. I became a work of art!
Now I saw my classmates in the crowd, they came to me and I smiled at them and pointed to the paintings. Sara admired the paintings and asked how the raping was.
„Well, I don’t feel like I was raped … I … ehm … I really had fun …“ I said blushing with a sore voice, suddenly realising what I had done and that no good girl would ever do this. Oh fuck! Now I knew how I felt: humiliated!!
Frank, one of my classmates and the smallest compared to the other boys, came to me and showed me proudly on his phone how I was fucked by Jörg, one of my classmates. Well, I hated this guy. He was always mean to me since we started school. But somehow he brought me joy. I could tell by the slutty moans I made. His thrusts were forceful. I remembered how a guy pushed with all his strength into me and made clapping noises with his loans against my buttcheeks. How could I ever go to school again? Everyone in class will now think of me as a whore, a slut a willing sex toy. And they were probably right! But I started to giggle again. That sparkling wine was really a mood enhancer!
„You have a hashtag! Everyone can now see you how you became an artwork!“ His report sounded enthusiastically. I felt popular.
Then I realised I was still naked and Frank stared at my tits. I didn’t bother to cover me. From now on I could walk around naked the whole day. Everyone in my class, at school and maybe in the whole wide world knew my naked body and how I was climaxing. A few days before my naked body had only been seen by few people. That changed totally. My cunny-pussy had known only my fingers and, well some vegetables. Now total strangers knew how she felt from the inside and maybe could tell by its smell that it’s me who’s standing near.
Jörg pushed now in the vid even harder and made me scream in ecstasy. There goes my reputation, my decency and my normal life. No boy will take me as his girlfriend or even as his wife anymore.
„Can I make you to an artwork, too?“ Frank asked and snapped me out of my thoughts and fears.
I wondered why he hasn’t that already done and asked him with my sore voice. Although it felt a little strange to talk to my classmate naked and ask him why he hadn’t fuck me.
„I couldn’t join the queue, because I couldn’t have reached your hole. I am too small, you know. But if you lay down there on that bench, I could make you to an artwork. Will you?“
„Ehm … did … all the others from our class … made me to an artwork?“ My vocal cords hurt while speaking. What have I done?!
„Yeah! Mike did it even two times with you!“
„So, you’re the only one who couldn’t fuck me …“
Frank nodded.
At this point I gave up caring about my reputation. And I gave in to sin, if you will. I let him guide me to a bench and let Frank have his way with me right there in the middle of the crowd and I watched them while they watched me getting fucked. That was incredible!
Frank opened his zipper, lowered his trousers to his knees. I lay on my back on this bench. The seat cushion was soft and had a faux leather cover, so my bare skin made squeaking noises on it. That was the signal for the people standing near to take even more notice of me. My classmate kneeled then between my legs, which I let fall to the ground, my feet touched the cold surface of it, and then he seemed helpless. I smiled at him, guided him to lay on me, helped him find his mark and after that he rammed like a bunny.
Astrid stood at my head, looked me in the eyes until I closed them and I climaxed just as quickly as Frank.
The audience cheered and clapped their hands.
Frank stood up, pulled his trousers up and made some winner gestures like he was a sportsman in a stadium.

Astrid
I saw the men and boys staring while she got fucked by my classmate, Frank. And I saw the other girls get fucked by the guests. Therefore I decided to take little baby Paula home. I stopped this before it got too much out of hand.
Janice protested, as I forced Paula up from her laying position. A new queue had build behind Frank’s back. The artist reminded me of her performance which was still going on.
„Sorry, my dear, but we gotta go to school tomorrow morning and I can’t have leaking out sperm of her cunny-pussy, can we?“ I said all smiles and as she tried to protest again, I cut her off by saying: „Oh, thank you very much for letting us go! I knew you would be so kind!“
I took Paula by her hand and dragged out of this gallery to the underground station.
Little baby protested too. What a crazy world. I guess Janice drugged her with this strange wine only the three sex toys had to drink.
Before we went down the stairs to the train and looked back and saw Sara drinking the strange wine. Maybe she volunteered.
Only now did Paula realize that she was naked and barefoot.
„Where are my clothes?“, she said puzzled.
„You left your clothes with your dignity in this gallery.“ My answer sounded like a poem because it rhymed.
She chuckled.
„Yes, I lost more than my clothes in there … good things happen, when you’re naked, huh?“
„Don’t complain! Everyone could see you’ve had a lot, really a lot of fun. And it’s documented on video. Wanna see? I recorded it with your cellphone.“ I grabbed into my bum bag and pulled out her phone.
„I don’t complain … but I am now the class whore for Frank, Rico and all the other boys! What will they think of me?!! - And no, I don’t want to see it now again, but thanks anyway …“
We slowly went down the stairs to the underground station. It was early evening and there were a lot of passengers who passed us, looked not even surprised but smiled as they saw little baby Paula walking around in the nude. She avoided the puddles of beer, urine and other fluids with her naked feet. She probably had to take a shower before going to bed!
The strange religious fanatics, two young women and a young man, still stood there in their ridiculous clothes. Who would wear beige trousers and skirts, in ankle length, when the summer heat is more than 30 degrees Celcius? Even Paula sweated and she was naked.
Well, these freaks stared at little baby Paula. The young man stared with an open mouth. He had probably never seen boobs and cunny in reality.
I guided Paula to them, stopped in front of them only a few centimeters away from their little handcart with the silly journals.
„Hey, can you help us please? Do you have a handkerchief?“, I asked the boy politely. I smiled.
He nodded only, unable to speak.
„Could you give it to us? We’ve had a little accident, you know. Such things happen all the time.“, I explained.
He stared at Paula’s tits and searched for a handkerchief in his pocket, found it and gave me an oldfashioned piece of textile. I took it and whiped Paula’s cunny-pussy dry and clean.
„Spread!“ I commanded and she obeyed, spread her legs so far that her pussylips parted and showed the young man her entrance. I lifted her leg to show him even more and pretended to clean her thoroughly.
I turned to one of the girls, gave her the lifted leg of Paula and handed the young boy his handkerchief.
„Need to make a call! Could you please finish the cleaning? That would be so nice! Thank you!“ I turned and took my cellphone. „Ah, ehm, her labia need more attention and if you could be so nice to wipe her tits dry. They are so sweaty from the recent fucking! - Thank you!“ I said and went a few meters away.
Paula stared at me with a amused look. She understood what I was doing. And she enjoyed the clumsy rubbing of her private parts, looked at the boy with cute look, smiled and moaned a little.
The poor fanatics were in total shock! They did as I had told them but were in a overwhelmed state. I guess the girls haven’t even seen or touched their pussies.
Then one of the young women had a moment of clarity.
„She’s the devil! He’s trying us! Leave us, Satan! Jehova may save us!“
Paula and I burst out in laughter and Paula freed herself from the fanatics and came running to me and we jumped into the next train, leaving the poor boy back with a wet from pussy juice handkerchief.
As we changed into the tramway I asked Paula if she would like to masturbate again. The tram was only half full and she could sit and relax.
„No, I … I think I’ve had enough for today. A few minutes before I had still the urgent need to fuck, but now … I guess the wine has lost its effect.“
„So, you are satisfied for today. Might be difficult to hold this level of sex in a daily matter.“
She looked at me and a mischievous smile occured in her face. I knew it. She like it. But was to shy to admit it.
We reached our station and changed to the tramway.
And the boys from the open air bath were there. What a lucky accident!

Paula
Astrid guided me, as the train arrived, to the boys from the bath. What a coincidence!
We didn’t take a seat. We would only be in here for five or six stations. So we stood in front of them and they stood on the opposite side of the wagon.
„What do think about her? Do you have a hard-on when you see her naked body?“ Astrid asked provocatively.
I blushed.
The boys nodded their heads and giggled.
„Yeah! I like her tits! They are small. I don’t like bouncing and wobbling tits.“ The leader of this pack answered.
‚But you’re too cowardly to touch my tits and only put a snail on my nipple!‘ I thought still disappointed.
„Well then, touch them!“, Astrid said as if she had read my thoughts.
The boy came to me, grabbed with both his hands my tiny tits and probed them.
„Feels good! - Wanna try too?“, he turned to the others as he talked and was still probing.
„Yeah!!“, they shouted and came over to me.
Then they probed all of my body, even my crotch, as I had wished some days before. And … it felt great. So many hands, so many touches. I loved it!
„Her cunt is wet and hot!!“, the leader said.
His finger was in my cunny-pussy. I couldn’t see who was touching which part of my body.
I parted my legs to give him better access. And although he probed around there he was not skilled enough to make me cum. But I didn’t complain. We all have to learn through experience.
All too soon we reached our station. They said they lived in the same house as me. So we walked together to our house through the park.
The chatted about my tits and my wet cunt and made some jokes about my smell.
We walked through a sparsely lit area between the station and our house.
What if they used their advantage in number and attack me and force me to have sex with them? I would certainly give in!
Astrid didn’t say much except that I was a good fuck. She seemed to push them into that direction but they didn’t follow her lead.
All too soon we reached our house, we went into the elevator cabin und stood there.
The boys were staring at me. And I wondered how I could sneak into our flat without getting caught naked by my parents.
„I’ve heard you like snails, Paula. Maybe these guys here can help you with that.“ Astrid asked them.
What was wrong with my best friend?!?! She literally sold me to these weirdos! Well, yes, I liked the feeling of snails crawling over my skin. But she should not offer me … well maybe not in that way.
„Eh - yeah! Right now might be difficult, but tomorrow afternoon we will have enough snails!“ The leader of the snail pack answered enthusiastically.
Astrid might a ‚date‘ with them for the next day.
„The interaction between animal and human can be very interesting!“ Astrid said and we left at my floor in our house.
The cabin door closed and we were finally alone - and I was naked in front of my parent’s flat.
„I … uhm … can’t go in like that …“
„I manage that for you. But first, you need to know something. Klaus and I are together, like lovers, you know?“ Astrid said ans smiled.
„You are Klaus’ girlfriend? You mean, you fuck him?“
„We are in love. Like you and Enrico! And I stay tonight with him.“
„Okay … and you stay here over night … with him?“
She nodded, took her cellphone and wrote a text message. A few seconds later the door to my flat opened quietly and Klaus looked to us. He seemed puzzled to see me naked, then I saw an expression of shock in his face.

Astrid
Oh, that was priceless! Klaus realised he had fucked his sister as he saw her naked in front of the door. I guess he recognised her tiny tits and the long clit.
I wondered what he would do or say right now. He swallowed his shock and waved us in.
„It’s, ehm, Astrid!“ he yelled into the flat to inform his parents.
„Quick! Go into the bathroom, take a shower!“, I whispered to Paula.
She followed my order and went into the bathroom.
„… the opposition criticised in parliament that these laws will lead to a new form of slavery, whereas the government defended the laws by saying that everyone must now abide by law, order and morality …“ I heard a news speakers voice.
Klaus and I went to his parents, who were sitting on the couch and watching late T.V. news.
„Ah, Astrid! So nice to see you and we are very glad you like our Klaus!“ Klaus’ and Paula’s mother said to me and was all smiles.
„Where’s Paula?“, asked the father.
„She’s showering! Had a busy day. We were having an performance with our group for culture in school.“ I said apologising.
„I hope she did well. Sometimes it’s annoying how different and … well … dumb she is, right? I am very glad you take care of her, Astrid!“ Paula’s mother said.
„She’s not dumb only just not so experienced when it comes to thinking.“ I said and chuckled. Her mother chuckled too.
„Sometimes I wished you could be my daughter, but when Klaus would be very sad!“ Paula’s mother continued. „But, I guess you two turtle doves want to go into Klaus’ room. - See you tomorrow at breakfast!“

After our fucking we stood at the open window smoked weed and looked at him.
„Do you like your sister, I mean, if she wasn’t your sister, as a woman or girl to fuck?“ I asked him and petted his penis, which jumped a little by the mention of his sister.
„Eh … NO! I love you!“ He lied.
„Yeah, honey, I feel that, but she looks cute with her underdeveloped body. So tiny tits. Don’t you ever think about it?“
„NO! Do you think about getting fucked by Enrico, your brother?“
„Well, of course not. He’s too little.“ I answered and avoided a clear statement. „But imagine this slender body with a tight hole that sits on your loins and you shove your prick in this wet, hot, slimy hole …“ I watched his penis as I described this incest-scene and saw that he jumped to life again.
„Lier!“ I whispered, kissed him and pushed him into the bed to fuck him again. We did it cowboy style. I was on top of him and as I felt his climax coming, I told him: „I know you fucked your sister at the performance!“
He just stared in shock to me and my climax was now earlier than his. Goal reached.