HNY24: Soap Opera Strip Poker

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
DrWhoFanJ

Re: HNY24: Soap Opera Strip Poker

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

CHAPTER 6: THE RULES

All through the week, there was much buzz and excitement regarding the upcoming strip-poker game. How would it work? How far would they be expected/willing to go? Who would win? Who would lose? And, particularly amongst the younger residents (and audience), who had the biggest/best boobs and pussy/cock and balls?

Finally, Saturday morning arrived, and the excitement was reaching boiling point, not helped by a heatwave of the kind that made losing the game almost as appealing as winning it!

The citizens of the town had only just all assembled as arranged for the Sweetridge Live Strip Poker Law-Making Game when Mayor Jameson entered the room and proclaimed:

"Good morning, everyone. It’s great to see you all here today for the event of the century! First, the rules:

On one side of the room, we have the Gender-Neutral Team (GNT), who believe the public decency rules should be universal. On the other side, we have the Gender-Specific Team, who think men and women should have different standards for what is and isn’t appropriate.

Each team will nominate one person at a time chosen randomly from this wheel, and then I will spin the third wheel to decide what the loser must strip. Socks and shoes are both one item each, and the "underwear" slot is for all underwear at once. Cushions and hands are on a fourth wheel for players who are already naked.

We’ll be playing regular five-card poker each round. Five cards will be dealt to each player, who can choose to replace between zero and five of them once before declaring their hand.

Once a player loses but no longer has anything to strip, they will be given a choice: Take a towel and join the other team, or wait outside until the game is concluded without any covering."

(A little author’s note here that’s important but impossible to explain in-universe: The location where Sweetridge is filmed is a publicly-accessible area [though normally closed for filming] prominently mentioned in the credits and trailers for the programme.)

Mayor Jameson concluded, "Well, then, are we all ready?"

Some of the cast were a little nervous about the expectations of full nudity, especially outside the building, but knew that they had already agreed to partake by their presence here, and that the set would by now have been sealed by the crew so no-one could enter (or leave).

Hence the chorus of "Yes!"es that returned from the assembled crowds (and, naturally, the audience at home, desperate to see some of their favourite actors strip on live television).

"Then let's begin!" announced the mayor, opening the first-ever instalment of the Sweetridge Live Strip Poker Law-Making Game.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

CHAPTER 7: THE GAME BEGINS

The two teams waited with bated breath as their respective wheels spun.

"From the GNT, we have: Sunny! And, from the GST, we have: Louise! Sunny and Louise, please make your ways to the table for the first round!"

Sunny, the 40-year-old school principal, and Louise, the 18-year-old star athlete of that same school, both took their seats opposite each other on the provided sofas.

"Now, remember, I want a fair game between all of you. No cheating, and no bringing in anything from outside the game into it. OK?

Now, let's spin the third wheel to decide what we’re playing for first!"

After another dramatic cast-provided drumroll, the wheel landed on: SHIRT.

"Ooh, a very interesting starting level! Well, let's see what happens!"

A short tense round of shuffling and dealing later, Sunny had a pair of Kings to Louise's pair of Jacks.

Accepting her defeat, Louise hooked her fingers under the hem of her shirt and lifted it above her head, revealing a silky black bra straining to cover a sizeable pair of breasts, still lightly bouncing from the force needed to lift the shirt over them.

This done, she and Sunny shook hands before returning to their respective sides of the room.

"The first revealed bra already. Looking good there, Louise! Now, who's next?" Mayor Jameson asked, already spinning the wheels.

"Wardell… and… Cade! Time for a boy-on-boy game this time. And the clothing at stake?"—here she spun the third wheel once more—"UNDERWEAR!"

This revelation sent the whole crowd wild. Already they had reached the point where one of the two objectively-hottest your men on the show (and the two bitterest enemies in it) would have to reveal one of their biggest secrets to the other. And in such a public way as well! Oh, the tension was palpable!
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

I’m really excited that u started writing again. Very exciting story premise too.

I have a strange question. Are all the contestants White?
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

Thesyguy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:58 pm I’m really excited that u started writing again. Very exciting story premise too.
The pause was very much deliberate to duplicate the Monday—Saturday gap between the two chapters. Don’t worry, though, I’ve still been working on the writing end continually!
Thesyguy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:58 pm I have a strange question. Are all the contestants White?
Not a strange question at all. Possibly a strange answer, though, in that I genuinely hadn’t thought about that aspect at all. I simply don’t consciously detect ethnicity in people (whether fictional or IRL) whatsoever; my brain just isn’t programmed that way.

Coincidentally my random name generator happens to have only generated names of a certain people group, but that is not even remotely by design.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

CHAPTER 8: THE FIRST BRIEF STRIPPING

Wardell stared at the table, dumbfounded. How could his pair of Jacks possibly have been the losing hand against another pair‽ But the evidence was incontrovertible: Cade's hand clearly showed a pair of Queens staring up at him, their eyes showing no remorse or pity for the terrified young man.

"Well, then, Wardell, it's time to see how a boy fares at removing his underwear without removing his trousers in the process. Us girls can manage it with our skirts, but I have a hunch boys like you will struggle in those jeans you're wearing."

The sexual tension in the room from all the cast and crew (and the audience at home) started to get too much for Kinley (the 17-year-old playing Wardell, widely known as Kinky Kinley by his costars owing to his as-yet-unmet willingness to play the show's sex scenes for real) to resist. Resolving to not even try any complicated strategies (that wouldn’t have worked anyway), he simply placed one hand to cover his genitals themselves, dropped his jeans and briefs together, stepped out of them both, then used his free hand to recover his trousers from the floor and pull them back up his legs.

However, he had overlooked one portion of the rules explained only very briefly in the contracts, but already pre-recorded from a poster placed on the wall during rehearsals just for moments such as these: As soon as a piece of clothing has been removed from the body, it may not be returned for any reason, as Mayor Jameson now explained to the hapless young man.

"So there we are, everyone. Poor Kinley forgot to pay attention to the rules and is now stuck bottomless for the rest of the game. It's a good job that shirt of his is long enough to still keep his bits hidden, but he'd best not lose that or it'll be pretty much impossible for him to keep covered!"
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

DrWhoFanJ wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:29 am
Thesyguy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:58 pm I’m really excited that u started writing again. Very exciting story premise too.
The pause was very much deliberate to duplicate the Monday—Saturday gap between the two chapters. Don’t worry, though, I’ve still been working on the writing end continually!
Thesyguy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:58 pm I have a strange question. Are all the contestants White?
Not a strange question at all. Possibly a strange answer, though, in that I genuinely hadn’t thought about that aspect at all. I simply don’t consciously detect ethnicity in people (whether fictional or IRL) whatsoever; my brain just isn’t programmed that way.

Coincidentally my random name generator happens to have only generated names of a certain people group, but that is not even remotely by design.
☺️That works for me. Now that I think of it I rarely provide much physical descriptions about the majority of the characters in stories other then the beautiful female leads.

(And no worries, I’m not a DEI officer coming to cancel the Sweetridge Show)
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Thesyguy wrote:
"And no worries, I'm not the DEI officer coming to cancel the show..." (presumably for all the actors being white)

All that "Diversity" stuff is getting a little crazy.
I'm waiting for the casting in a lead role a person who is a dwarf albino African-American lesbian who is Jewish.
That should guarantee an Oscar nomination in itself.
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Agreed. Let’s hope the people making “The Witcher” or “Star Wars” don’t get anywhere near this wholesome show.

I have these fears the next Batman film will have Bruce Wayne be played by an Amazonian midget in a wheelchair, and suffers from effects of Ozempic Face, and who likes to lay down and block traffic on weekends because he’s “Just tired of Oil”.

On a side note I loved that part in sense8 where they had the big orgy scene and all the different ethnicities were involved. Diversity done right ☑️.

On another side note I like DrWho where your story is going.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

CHAPTER 9: THE GAME CONTINUES APACE; THE AUTHOR SUMMARISES

Kinley went to take his place back in his team’s side of the room, but Wardell, never one to miss an opportunity to embarrass his biggest rival, reminded everyone present that the traditional handshake had not yet taken place.

Mortified, but knowing he had no choice in the matter, Kinley shifted his hand coverage so his left hand and shirt were protecting as much of his nether regions as possible before carefully extending his right hand towards Wardell, glowering at him all the while.

That done, he quickly snapped his extended hand back into place and hurried back to his designated spot.
Given that lengthy sequences of the players removing not-particularly-embarrassing articles of their clothing one at a time does not a hugely-compelling story make, I shall instead adumbrate merely the more-interesting elements of the game during these next few chapters. Normal service shall resume from Chapter 11, once a few players are on the cusp of revealing more than they might be comfortable showing in such a public way.
In the next few rounds, Fiore won Gala’s shirt from her, revealing the second bra into the game, but one that covered somewhat less of the skin underneath than Louise’s did, enough so that Gala had to be a little careful not to let too much cleavage show upon shaking hands with any future opponents of hers; Yeong-suk (a relatively-new 19-year-old cast member introduced only a few months earlier to appeal to the new K-pop-obsessed younger audience) stripped the 17-year-old Cole (the Aussie older teenager more embarrassed about still being a virgin than he was about being seen nude by the opposite sex) of his shoes; and 15-year-old Jack and Carol fought for their socks, with Jack losing and having to go barefoot (what with the impossibility of removing one’s socks without removing one’s shoes in the process).

Now it was time for the youngest cast member on the show, the Australian 11-year-old Cory, to go against the Norwegian actor playing his older brother, Truls (aged 24; casting can be a very odd business sometimes!) for their trousers. Whose undies will be on display, and what how much will they cover of what lies underneath?
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

I really like where this competition is heading. Yeong-suk and Cole are already the most fascinating tandem for me👍👍.