The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jimmythehand

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2a - Jan 16th)

Post by jimmythehand »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:11 pm
student wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:07 pm Will Julia get jealous enough of Katelyn getting all of the attention to join Katelyn being naked? Guess I'll just have to wait and find out. I'm sure the boys will agree.
Katelyn isn't the one naked. Julie is (Mostly, besides her panties, lol).
I do wonder how long that will be the case though. I don't think Katelyn would choose to get naked by any means - that seems to be the last thing she wants, what with her less than impressive attributes - but she also doesn't seem the type to learn her lesson if she thinks the threat has passed.

Plenty of ways this could go. I'm enjoying it and looking forward to the next chapter!
student

Post by student »

I dislike getting things wrong. Thanks for setting the record straight.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I hope I don't disappoint, but this story I plan on sticking to OON. Katelyn was made to flash her breasts so that she'd want to get revenge on Julie even harder.
perseus

Post by perseus »

This story is incredible! I love how Julie got in trouble for spying on her brother and how protective her mom gets over her son's privacy too! I love the punishment that they decided on too! The slow stripping of Julie is really enjoyable! I also love how despite what's going on to her, Julie's panties are getting wet! Very exciting stuff!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2b

Post by superevil7 »

“Hi, cousin Julia!” Katelyn's voice sang, as she stood in the open doorway to our house. What the hell was she doing here so early! I thought to myself, standing there in front of her, in such a compromised position. I was wearing nothing but a pair of orange panties and white socks, and the panties were uncomfortably wedged both deep in my behind, and my pussy too! I'd almost rather have been naked than have her seeing me like this!

“What are you doing here, Katelyn, sweetie? Is your mom here with you?”

“Oh, no, Aunt Dana, but my brother is here.” She explained, pointing over her shoulder at Luke. Oh God, Luke’s here too?!! “Mom will be here later.”

“How did you get here?” Dad asked her.

“We rode our bikes. It's not that far. Only a few blocks.” She smiled, but I could see the evil intentions in her eyes, as she looked at me. Me, so exposed! “We came to spend the day with our favorite little cousin, Julia!” She explained, skipping her way over to give me a hug, and then she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pointed me towards mom and dad, and the open door I soon realized!

“Oh, that's so sweet!” Mom just cooed at her!

Luke had just finished whatever he was doing with his bike, and came up to the open doorway next. “Julie’s already naked?!” He said excitedly as soon as he saw me. The smile on his face just kept growing and growing, as he looked my exposed body up and down!

“You bet, she is!” My mom beamed at him. “Last year, we decided she should spend the entire day naked from now on.”

“Actually, she’s not totally naked yet.” Josh explained, pinching the waistband of my panties between his finger and thumb, and yanking up on them a little! I almost doubled over at the sensation on my sensitive pussy and clit! “I still have to take off her panties, but I thought she looked really cute with them on like this, so we’re going to keep her this way for a little while longer.”

Luke came closer to get a better look at what was going on with my panties. I could see his eyes roaming from my exposed outer lips, up to my chest, and then back down again. I saw him do this a few times, before looking at my face and smirking. At the same time, his sister was still holding me with one arm around my shoulder, making sure I couldn’t move, and she was silently giggling at the way I was squirming under his appraisal. “You get to undress her?” Luke asked, processing what big brother had told him. Then he looked me in the eye and said, “Those are cute panties, Julie. I like the way they show off your little kitty.” and his smirk grew even bigger. He had taken to teasing me about picture day much stronger this year, much like his big sister.

“I haven’t called it my kitty for ages.” I grumbled back at him.

“What do you call it then?” He asked me, delighted to be talking about my private parts with me!

“I call it…” I started, before realizing what I was about to say! Then my cheeks flushed hard, as I noticed everyone was grinning at me, anticipating what I was about to tell them. “I call it my pussy…” I said, though I was hardly able to say the word out loud. It came out almost as quiet as a whisper.

“Oh, how adorable!” Katelyn cooed in my ear, and she put her free hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a quick side hug!

“Why do you get to undress her?” Luke asked my brother Josh, still curious about this arrangement.

“Julie got in trouble a few months ago. As punishment, I get to undress her on picture day, and she also has to pose for anyone today, in any pose that they want!” Josh explained, but I was really hoping he wouldn’t bring the second half of my punishment up in front of everyone! I could see the metaphorical evil mustache on Katelyn’s face twirling, as she realized what that meant for me!

“What did she get in trouble for?” She asked.

“She was spying on Josh playing with his dick!” Toby shouted out with glee! Both Josh and I blushed hard, while everyone else laughed about that.

“Shut up, dork!” Josh yelled at him.

“I didn’t see anything!” I screamed at just about the same time, but that just made everyone laugh even harder.

“For shame, cousin Julie!” Katelyn taunted me. “What kind of a girl spies on her own brother doing something so private?!” She said with mock outrage.

“I wasn't spying!” I yelled at her furiously.

“Julia!” Mom marched over to me, spun me around, and smacked my bottom really hard! The momentum of the spank had me up on my tiptoes again, and the reverberation transferred all the way into my cloth covered clit! “We've already established that you were spying on your brother! Apologize to your big cousin right now for lying!”

I was not used to getting spanked at all, and just stood there in shock, rubbing my stinging behind for a bit. Then I realized I had better apologize before mom smacked my butt again! “I'm sorry… Katelyn…” I sniffled a few times. “I was spying, but it wasn't to see him doing… that. I… I don't know why I looked…” I explained, still not sure why I had peeked into his room all those months ago. I'll tell you, I certainly wished I hadn't!

“Whether or not you were trying to see your brother playing with his penis is irrelevant, Julia.” Mom scolded me. “The fact is that you were violating his privacy, which you know is against the rules in this house.”

“But mom! Josh came right into my room without knocking this morning!” I pleaded a new case to her.

“Of course, he did. Julie, today is picture day. Your privacy today is irrelevant. If one of your brothers barges into your room or spies on you any other day of the year, then you can let me know.”

“Yes ma'am…” I hung my head, feeling like any consequences they would face for that would end up pretty irrelevant anyway. If they wanted to see me naked, all they had to do was look at the portrait hanging up in the living room, or pull out the photo album my parents had put together last year! They also knew that they could just wait another year for the day after Thanksgiving, and I'd once again be totally naked for their utter enjoyment!

“Auntie Dana?” Katelyn musically asked, in her sickly sweet voice again. “Josh said that we could make Julie pose for us any way we want. Does that mean I can take pictures of her too?”

Mom looked over at dad for his approval, but he just made a little shrug back to her. “I don't see why not.” Mom answered Katelyn, and I could see the evil smirk on her face growing by the second!

“Thanks auntie Dana! Julie's such a pretty girl, and I've always wanted to show off how pretty she is to all my friends, but mom never lets me make a copy of your Christmas cards.” She sort of pouted at my mom. “But now I can show off just how adorable Julia is naked to everyone!” she said with great joy.

“Mom, but…!” I started to complain, but received a major stink eye from her.

“But, what, Julia?!” She huffed, and I could tell I was really getting on her nerves with all my complaints.

I tried to use more of a calm, natural voice with her, “I don't want all of her friends seeing me naked…” I attempted to explain.

“Oh, Julie.” She came over and hugged me, and then started patting me on the head. I'm a little ashamed of admitting this, but the head pats did help to calm me down. “You're a beautiful girl, Julie, and we all believe such a beautiful young lady should be shared with the world. You should feel proud that everyone wants to see you naked so much.” Looking around, everyone was nodding along with her. Even cousins Katelyn and Luke were nodding along.

“But why doesn't Josh or Toby have to be naked?” I could feel the tears stinging the edges of my eyes as I thought about how unfair it was. “Or what about Katelyn? She's a girl too! Why doesn't she have to be naked?”

Mom laughed. “Julie, your cousin Katelyn isn't as pretty as you are naked. And trust me on that; I've seen her naked.” I could see my cousin Katelyn's eyes going wide as she heard what mom said, and then her face got a big scowl on it, as it turned from red to almost dark purple! Still, she kept quiet. “Most girls aren't as perfectly pretty as you are, so that's why you are a special treat when you are naked, dear. As for the boys…” mom started, but paused.

“Male nudity is seen in a more sexual light.” Dad continued. “A lot of people would be offended by it, unlike you. Besides, they didn't volunteer to be naked for picture day the way that you did.” He gave me a belly laugh at that.

“But I was 8…” I said out of the side of my mouth.

“And just about the cutest naked little 8-year-old girl anybody had ever seen!” Mom said, pinching my cheek.

“Julie's always really cute when she's naked. I really love the way she blushes when she's naked.” Luke said, putting extra emphasis on the word naked the second time just to make me blush harder. I'm embarrassed to say, it worked!

“If you really want to see her blush, try this.” Josh said, smirking hard at me. “Jules, I have to say your boobs have really grown to a nice size this year. Not like last year when you weren't wearing a normal bra yet. What size bra do you wear now?”

“A cup…” I mumbled at him.

“A cup. Did you all hear that? Jules wears an A cup on her cute boobies now, since they've grown so much since last year. Everyone should get a good look at Jules' A cup boobs while you can, because you never know how big they'll be next year! They could be B cups, or even C!”

“Josh!...” I could feel my face burning at his insistent teasing. Even if I knew he was trying to embarrass me, I couldn't stop myself from blushing hard at his words. I was so embarrassed, that I instinctively covered up my chest with my hands, only my nipples were so hard and felt so good against the palms of my hands, that I let out a quiet moan! “It's not fair! Ahhh!” I felt my clit pulsing, and the muscles inside my vagina clutching, until suddenly, I went off like a bottle rocket! Every single nerve in my body lit up like the Christmas tree behind me, as I had the most spectacular orgasm in front of everyone! And I had hardly even touched myself!!!

“Julia, are you ok?” Mom's distant voice asked me.

“Oh my God! I think she's having an orgasm!” Katelyn rang out. “Look at her panties! They're soaked!”

I stood there shaking and shuddering from the intense orgasm for what felt like an hour, until it finally subsided. Left on very shaky legs, I stumbled backwards, trying to reach somewhere to sit and get my bearings back. “Julia, not the couch! You'll get your wetness all over it!” Mom called, and I tried to adjust my direction. Only, my legs were still so weak, I ended up just falling over! I mostly landed on the floor, but enough of my upper body made contact with the Christmas tree, that it toppled over to one side and crashed to the floor! “Julia!” Mom shouted out my name with fright!

When I looked up, everyone was just staring at me and the downed Christmas tree with shock.
Hooked6

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2b - Jan 22nd)

Post by Hooked6 »

I must say Chapters 2a and 2B are just the most exciting chapters of the story so far. The embarrassment and humiliation are just superb and I love that Katelyn has returned as well. There's nothing like a rival to really ratchet up the tension! Masterful writing, Superevil7.

Eagerly waiting to see what happens next!

Hooked6
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Hooked6 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:10 am I must say Chapters 2a and 2B are just the most exciting chapters of the story so far. The embarrassment and humiliation are just superb and I love that Katelyn has returned as well. There's nothing like a rival to really ratchet up the tension! Masterful writing, Superevil7.

Eagerly waiting to see what happens next!

Hooked6
Thank you so much! It brings me great joy to hear you say this, because I've certainly taken a lot of inspiration from you in this story. (Inspiration isn't the same as ripping off, right? :lol: ) I definitely wouldn't be here without your wonderful stories on FNA and elsewhere giving me the motivation.

You can probably expect Katelyn (and her brother Luke) to play a major role in most chapters as this story continues. She's certainly going to want some vengeance for what her Aunt Dana said about how she looks when she's naked, and expect Julie to be the target of that. :twisted:
SDS

Post by SDS »

Absolutely LOVED the way he used talking about her tit size and growth to embarrass her more and more! Such a fun build up! I have a feeling her older cousin isn't done with her mean revenge now her own mum isn't around to stop her teasing... lets just hope she doesn't get put in charge or is left alone without adult supervision with the poor younger girl ;)
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

student

Post by student »

“Josh, your sister only goes naked one day a year, and your father and I are not about to change that unless Julie requests to be naked more."

What will it take to make Julie request to be naked more?
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

student wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:58 pm What will it take to make Julie request to be naked more?
I love the way you think. Once a year is way not often enough. :)