THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Big Dave

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Post by Big Dave »

I'm assuming the diaper was simply meant as a humiliating punishment by mother. There was no indication of a medical need.
It's described in the story that use if the diaper have been caused by forcing Amy to drink copious bottles (twice) and convenience, when she did not want to wake any adults up to put her in a diaper.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella is 16 and is wearing diapers as punishment not because her or her sister needed them. Ella’s mum had gotten the first diaper off a guest at the party, the subsequent ones were either borrowed or bought for Ella by other people
Blondie2718

Post by Blondie2718 »

I agree with the responses. The set up, that Ella is being punished by her stepmother and then other antagonists take advantage of the situation and make matters worse for her, is entirely consistent with stories of this genre. The idea that tens of other people around look the other way or take pleasure in her humiliation and don't help her is also consistent with the genre and to be honest, somewhat consistent with human behavior. People are surprisingly unwilling to step in and help people being tormented.

My point was more that she was being mistaken for an 8 year old and that as a result, no one was raising eyebrows about her diaper. It's very unusual for eight year old to run around in diapers. An eight year old is a third grader. If a third grader ran out in a diaper, their friends would be making fun of them. So, it might have been more believable if an eight grader in diapers was somewhat ridiculed. The way people are treating her, changing her in public etc. is more consistent with how 3 year old toddlers are treated, not eight year olds.

In any event, this is a fascinating story and I can't wait to see how this develops. It has a lot of potential. I was particularly intrigued by Dylan's reaction. It would be interesting to see whether he has an attraction for her underdeveloped body and his ability to get her naked in places where it wouldn't be possible for well developed teenagers to be naked. Also, with 60+ classmates having seen her humiliation, it would be interesting to see whether they take advantage of her in future.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Blondie, with great admiration and respect, an older girl or woman being treated like an 8-year old or a baby IS part of the genre and fascination of age regression, ABDL and dark humiliation stories these days including the acceptance of things like diapers being changed in public, etc. The occurrence is readily deemed appropriate. Reality suspension plays an important part of the success of these stories and pointing out the flaws in the logic of what is happening to the victim or protagonist isn't very popular with fans of this particular niche.

Your points are quite valid, but I am just drawing attention that everyone into that genre understands that but chooses to ignore it for the sake of entertainment. Like I said, it is part of the attraction of this niche of erotica.

I am not a huge fan of ABDL and diaper humiliation, but I understand it and just go with the flow. Once you let the logical mind go into the back of your brain you'll enjoy these stories quite a lot I would imagine. There are many well-written stories on this site in this niche that are fun reads and are incredibly popular on this board.

Just some thoughts from underneath the shade tree.