New Boy in Town (ENM)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Namb

New Boy in Town (ENM)

Post by Namb »

The events leading up to this story are posted on FNA (see link below) under the Make a Boy Hard collection. The first chapter is the lead up.

The New Boy

Eric found his bicycle in the garage and decided to explore his new neighborhood. He had just moved in with his mom who got a big promotion with her company that made the move necessary.

The new house was fantastic and it even had a pool. His room was huge and best of all, the internet was blazingly fast so he could game to his heart’s content.

But he missed his old gang at home. He had been with them for the past three years, ever since he turned 11 and he really enjoyed the things they used to do together.

He wondered if he could find kids like that in this neighborhood.

At first, he cruised some of the main streets to get the “lay of the land” and figure out where things were. Then he started to crisscross the residential streets. Most of the houses were upscale like the one he and his mother just moved into.

He met few people except for one house where there was a girl sitting on the porch. He waved at her and smiled and she waved back. He didn’t get a good look at her and didn’t think much of it until he got to the end of the houses.

He decided to double back and say hello. So, he rode back to the house with the girl and rode up the walkway. There were now two girls sitting on the porch. The two girls could have been clones with the exception that one was a younger version of the other. There was no doubt that they were sisters.

“Hi,” the elder girl said. “Can we help you?”

“I’m new here. I’m just riding around checking out the neighborhood.”

“I saw you ride by before. I knew I hadn’t seen you before. I’m Sarah, by the way, and this is my sister, Sandra or as we call her, Sandy.”

“I’m Eric. Eric Pettersen. We just moved in a couple of days ago. I’m going into 9th grade this fall at Brooks Middle School.”

“Wow, that’s exciting. I’m going to be going to Brooks this year too! I’m just starting and am excited about it.”

“Middle school isn’t that big a deal, but it sure beats hanging out with little kids in grade school.”

At this point, Sandy pipped up, “Hey, I’m 10. I’m not a little kid!”

Sarah laughed, “That’s my sister for you, Sometimes I do think she’s 10 going on 40. I think she gets some of her ‘maturity’ from hanging out with me.

Hang in there kid. You’re going into 5th grade, so you only have a couple of years to go to get in the big leagues.”

“Are there any other kids from the school around here?”

“There’s my friend, Barbara. She lives about a block that way. She’s my bestest friend.

Then there’s Arlene. She lives a couple of blocks that way. She’s 11 so she’s half way between me and Sandy so she’s sort of both of our friends. She has a brother, Andy, and he’s going to start high school this fall.

That’s about it for around here.”

“Oh, OK.”

Eric was enjoying his conversation with the girls. They were technically speaking too young for him, but they were cute and then he remembered some of the younger girls in his old group who were every bit as good and in some cases better at what they did than the older girls.

They continued talking for a while longer as the girls filled him in on things to see and do in the neighborhood.

“It’s been nice talking to you girls,” Eric said as he got on his bike to go home. “Thanks for all the tips. I’ll check some of them out.”

As he rode off, Sarah muttered, “Nice boy!: Her sister giggled at her.

-=o=-

Eric was at the supermarket with his mom and was crouching down to get a can of coffee on a lower shelf when he felt a tap on his back.

He looked around and it was Sarah. “Hi Eric,” she beamed at him.

He stood up. “Hi Sandra,” and then noting the girl behind her, “You too, Sandy.” The younger girl giggled.

Taking him by the hand, Sandra led him about half way down the aisle to a woman who was reading a label on a box. “Mom,” she said, “this is Eric. He’s the boy I told you about yesterday.”

“Please to meet you, Eric. Sarah tells me that you are new to the neighborhood.”

“That’s right ma’am. My mom and I just moved in a couple of days ago.

I’d introduce you, but I lost her. We play this game: she sends me for something in the supermarket and then she goes and hides in another aisle and I have to find her.”

The woman laughed, “I’m sure she won’t abandon you.”

It was Eric’s turn to laugh, “She can hide but I always catch her in the end.

Oh, here she is now. MOM!” he said waving her over to him.

“Mom, this is … this is the mother of the girls I told you that I met yesterday.”

“Hi there, I’m Julie Wilson and these are my girls, Sarah and Sandy. They told me all about your son, Eric.”

“I’m Christine Pettersen. We’re new to the neighborhood.”

“So I’ve heard. Let me make you an offer. I know how hard it is to move into a new house. You’re probably still trying to figure out where most of your stuff is.

Why don’t you come over to dinner tonight? Nothing fancy; come as you are. In fact, come early about 4 PM, we can chat and get to know each other. I can give you the ‘dirt’ on all our neighbors,” she said with a wink and a smile.

“I’d like that a lot,” mom replied. “Buying a house is easy. Finding a hairdresser and someone to do my nails is a lot harder.”

“I can certainly fill you in on those things.”

I noticed that mom picked up two items not originally on the list: a bottle of wine and some flowers. Mom knows how to make an impression on people.

-=o=-

Even though Mrs. Wilson said, “Come as you are,” mom made me get dressed up with a nice shirt and a good pair of slacks.

All of us spent the first quarter hour in the living room chatting. Us kids sitting silently while the women conversed.

“I have to say,” Mrs. Wilson said, “That I am impressed with your son already. He’s so well-mannered and polite.”

Mom replied, “He used to be a handful. I can tell you that. Then a couple of years ago, he fell into a new crowd. I don’t know what they did, but they certainly turned him around. He’s become a lot calmer.

He used to pick on his female cousins all the time and now he treats them with respect.

I hope he can find friends like that here.”

“Well, maybe my girls can be a start. I know that they are a bit young for him.”

“I don’t think that matters. In Eric’s old crowd there were girls and boys ranging in age from about 10 to 16.”

“That’s quite a spread.”

“I know, but somehow they all managed to make it work out.”

Mrs. Wilson looked at her squirming daughters and said, “It’s OK kids, you’re excused. You don’t have to listen to all this boring adult talk. Why don’t you girls show Eric the rest of the house and settle down in the playroom and play some games.”

Sarah and Sandy were excellent hosts, and we were soon playing games downstairs. We were having so much fun that we were surprised when my mom called us up to dinner. The sisters are really nice girls. I would like them under any circumstance which made what I planned to ask them even more difficult.

During the course of dinner I got an unexpected break. Mrs. Wilson mentioned that the person they used to hire to mow her lawn was going off to college and already quit his job with her. She offered me that position. Naturally, I accepted.

The job gave me an excuse to be at the house frequently and therefore contact with these two girls.
Namb

Re: New Boy in Town (ENM)

Post by Namb »

Mowing the Lawn

Eric decided that Wednesday would be the day that he would mow the lawn. Mrs. Wilson worked and Sandy was at her piano lesson. This would give him the opportunity to talk with Sarah alone. He decided that he needed to take this one girl at a time.

Sarah did her own chores while Eric was mowing but came out near the end to offer him a drink. Eric was just finishing up the task and then she invited him inside. This was it!

They sat in silence for a while as Eric was trying to work up the courage to speak. She noticed this and asked, “Is something wrong, Eric?”

“I need to talk to you about something important,” he finally managed to say.

“What is it?”

“It’s about the girls and boys that I used to play with in my old neighborhood.”

“What about them?”

“Well, you can’t tell anyone about this. Not your mom, not your sister and none of your friends. We have to keep it a secret between just us two.”

“Man, you sound serious. This must be something big.”

“Promise you’ll keep it a secret?”

“I will. Now tell me.”

“It’s like this. We weren’t a normal group of kids. When we got together the girls were in charge.”

“What do you mean by in charge.”

“Exactly that. The girls ruled the club. They could tell boys what to do and the boys had to do it.”

“Anything? Like if they told you to take your clothes off, you’d have to do it?

Eric swallowed hard and nodded.

“Every girl? Every boy?”

“Every girl. Every boy.”

“I heard that the kids in your club were from 10 years old to 16 years old. So, if a 10-year-old girl told a 16-year-old boy to do something, he’d have to do it?”

Once again, he nodded.

“Why would you boys do it? Why would you let the girls boss you around?”

“That’s kind of complicated. Let me ask you a couple of questions.”

“OK.”

“Tell me what you know about boys.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, do you know what boys look like without clothes on?”

“Yeah, I do. Back in the first grade, Barbra and I made one of our classmates, Bobby Greene, show us how he made pee.

Some of the other girls have younger brothers so they’ve seen them.

I’m pretty sure Sandy hasn’t seen one, but I drew her a picture of the one I saw.

Why are you asking me these things?”

“Because in the club when we got together privately, the boys would be naked.”

She put her hands up to her face and squeaked out a “WHAT?”

“The boys had to take their clothes off.”

“What about the girls?”

“The girls got to keep their clothes on.”

“How did they do that? How did the girls make you get naked? They could see everything, right?”

“Yes they could see it all.

The girls didn’t actually make us get naked. Us boys wanted to get naked.”

“Why would you boys want to do that?”

By now Sarah’s face was red with excitement.

The embarrassed boy continued, “We got undress so they could play with our penises.”

“You let them touch you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because they learned to touch it in a way that makes it feel good.”

Eric could see the confused look on her face, so he went on, “When a boy sees a girl he likes, his penis gets big and hard. Sometimes he doesn’t even need to see her, he just has to think about her.

This has to happen to boys and men so they can have sex with a woman.”

She giggled at the word “sex” but I could tell she was hanging on my every word.

“The guy has to put his penis in the woman’s vagina and move it around. This makes it ejaculate sperm or cum. It’s the sperm that meets up with the egg from the woman to have a baby.

We boys are not about to do that with the girls because we don’t want them to get pregnant.

Most boys will play with their own penis to make it cum. It feels good and it is called masturbation.”

Eric stopped talking so Sarah could catch her breath and absorb what he told her so far. She was on the edge of hyperventilating.

“Are you OK?” he asked.

She nodded.

“Do you want me to go on?”

She nodded more vigorously.

“The most common way boys masturbate is called jerking off. They move their fists up and down the shaft like this.”

Eric played the “air skin flute” in his lap as he gave her a demonstration of the motion involved.

“If the boy does this enough, the penis becomes excited and he shoots his sperm.”

Sarah finally managed a “Wow.”

“Wait, it gets better. The girls discovered a different way to masturbate boys. They use a rubber ball. It tingles, it tickles and in the hands of the right girl it can make a boy feel much better than he can by using his own hand.”

“Can’t you just get a rubber ball and do it to yourself?”

“Yes, but it doesn’t work as well. Some boys have tried it. They can make themselves cum with it, but it doesn’t feel as good as when a girl does them. Girls have a special touch. They teach each other.

So that’s why us boys get naked and obey the girls. We want them to masturbate us with their rubber balls.”

“Wow, that’s hot. What do the girls think about this?”

“They just love it. They love the control they have over us boys. It goes beyond when they get us naked and play with us. We have to be nice to them all the time anywhere any time: out in the street, at school – anywhere.

They also like the way it makes everyone equal. A boy can’t do much about the size of his penis. However, he can do a lot by how he behaves to please a girl. The boys who please girls the most and are the most obedient are the most popular.

The same holds true for the girls. It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t have a pretty face or may be overweight or not that well-endowed. All she has to be is good with her hands and a ball. In fact, some of the younger girls are best at making their boys happy.”

“Wow, I’d like to be a part of that club.”

“You have nothing like that here?”

“Not that I know of.”

“So why not start a club of your own?”

“Where would I find boys who …” Her face lit up. “YOU!”

“Of course me.”

“Why would you want to do this?”

“Because I want to. It will be fun for you and the other girls too.”

“But I …”

“Let me show you.”

She bit her lip and Eric took that as a yes. He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his now erect penis. She made a funny sound and said, “Excuse me,” and got out and ran out of the room.

The next sound Eric heard was of her gagging in the bathroom. He put his penis back in his pants.

When she came back in, he apologized, “I’m sorry. I won’t do that again.”

She surprised him. “Don’t be sorry. I liked it. I think it’s brave of you to do it for me. It was just too much for me. It was a lot bigger than I expected. It didn’t look like Bobby’s did when Barbara and I saw him make pee.

I think I’d like to see it again when I’ve had a chance to calm down.”

“That’s my mistake. It normally isn’t that big. I’m excited now. I told you that when a boy sees a girl he likes, he gets big and hard.”

“You like me?”

“What’s not to like. You’re a very nice girl and you are pretty.”

“You think I’m pretty?”

“I still have this lump in my pants.”

“But I’m only 12. You’re a lot older than me.”

“Remember what I told you about the girls in the club. Age doesn’t matter. All that mattered is that they were girls and we were boys.”

“Oh my god. I have to work this out. It’s all so exciting.”

“Remember, it’s a secret.”

“I will.”

“How about we try this again next week? That will give you time to think about it.”

“OK.”

Eric had a week to think about it too. There wasn’t an evening he did not masturbate as he recalled and planned the events.

-=o=-

Eric sent an email to Sarah during the week. It read, “I’ve been in touch with my old gang and I told them about us and that there in no club here.

I heard back from Kathy McMillan. She’s the main girl at the club. She says that she wants to contact you. Is it OK if I give her your email address?”

Sarah replied that it was OK to send her email address to Kathy.
Last edited by Namb on Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hi Namb, I'm a fan of your stories on the Forced Nudity Site. Nice to read a story of yours here and I look forward to the next part.
Namb

Post by Namb »

I will wind up reposting the second part. I am inconsistent in point of view. This story should be written from the narrator's point of view. The problem is that I "get into" my characters so I automatically think "I."
Namb

Post by Namb »

A Show for Two

A week later, Eric finished mowing the lawn and went into the house. He called for Sarah and she called from her bedroom, “Up here.”

He felt uneasy as he climbed the stairs and entered the intimacy of her room. He had seen it briefly when she and her sister gave him a tour of the house. Now she is calling him into her room when her mother wasn’t there.

He was surprised to see another girl there. She must have arrived as he was out back putting away the lawn equipment.

Sarah made the introductions, “This is Barbara. She’s my best friend. I know I promised you that I wouldn’t tell anyone, but I can’t keep secrets from Barbara and she shares all her secrets with me.

I’m sorry. I hope you don’t hate me for this.”

“Sarah told me all about you and what you did for her last week. I think that was very brave of you. Please don’t be angry with her.

I promise to keep it a secret, too.”

“I need Barbara here with me. Whenever I have to do something that frightens me, she helps me get over it. I don’t know what I would do without her. I don’t know if I could get through this without her holding my hand.”

The girls were so apologetic that Eric’s scowl turned into a laugh. “OK, I believe you. But just you two. Understand?”

The girls agreed.

“I assume that Sarah has filled you in about the club I was part of where I used to live.”

“Yes, she has.”

“She told you that I … showed her my penis last time?”

“Yes.”

“Are you prepared for what I am about to show you? You are OK with it and you won’t freak out?”

“Yes.”

“Are you willing to experiment with different ways of playing?”

“Yes.”

“It’s a good thing I’ve been naked in front of multiple girls before or I probably couldn’t do this. Normally I had the moral support of other naked boys, but I think I can do this.

Are you girls ready?”

He looked at the girls’ faces as he unzipped his shorts and then pulled out his penis. He always enjoyed the reactions when a girl sees a penis for the first time. He knew that these girls had already seen one but that was a long time ago and they never saw one on an older boy.

“It’s smaller,” Sarah squeaked.

“Of course, it is. I told you about that.

Last week it was big and hard because I was nervous and had a long conversation with you explaining about how the girls treated us in my old club.

As I was talking, I was thinking about these girls and what they used to do to me and as I told you, just thinking about girls is sometimes enough to make a boy hard.

But today, I just finished mowing the lawn. Physical activity often deflates a penis. Mine shrinks so much it’s almost an internal organ. My balls are practically inside me. This is not a bad thing. They are out of the way, and I’ve never had either of them hurt while playing sports.

I assure you that it will get larger as we explore.”

“So, what do you girls think?” Eric said after a moment’s silence.

“It’s funny looking,” Barbara ventures, “I hope you don’t take offense.”

“It’s OK. A lot of girls think that.” Eric chuckled.

Sarah ventured, “Small like that, it looks so cute.”

“Do you feel it?” Sarah asked. “I mean, it’s sticking out. It’s on the outside. Do you know it’s there all the time?”

“Most of the time, it’s flaccid like this. So it’s like any other body part, unless I’m concentrating on it or it gets hurt, I don’t think about it.

When I get an erection with my clothes on, it presses against the clothes and I am aware of the pressure. It’s so embarrassing. Everyone knows what’s going on and I can’t always hide it.”

“I always wondered why boys have a lump in their pants sometimes. I’m going to have to pay more attention to boys’ crotches from now on.”

“Not just boys, Barbara, but dirty old men too.”

“Yuck!”

“Yes, yuck, so be kind to us boys. It doesn’t take much to get us going. Nice boys like me won’t hurt you but not all boys are nice.”

If I have an erection and I am not wearing clothes, it’s not as bad. It just sort of sticks out. It’s full of blood so it feels heavier, but I get used to that after a while. What I can feel is its stiffness. If I do some kind of activity like dancing, it bounces around instead of just flopping around.”

“We girls don’t have any parts that stick out like that,” Sarah giggled.

“We have boobs,” Barbara offered.

“YOU do! Mine are still lumps.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll get there, girl.”

“Why are we talking about boobs when we got an exposed boy right here with us?”

“Do you girls want to see more?”

“Of course, we do!”

“OK, give me some room and I’ll get undressed.”

Barbara giggled, “I can’t believe he’s doing this.”

“I hope I can convince you girls to do some things for me in return.”

“Like what? I’m not getting naked.”

“You don’t have to. When the time comes I’ll show you what to do.”

Eric got completely naked and slowly turned around so the girls could see him from all angles.

Sarah exclaimed, “Wow, you have a nice body. Cute ass!” she said blushing.

By this time the excitement of being naked for a couple of cute girls was beginning to have its effect on Eric. His penis was beginning to rise.

“Look at that,” Barbara exclaimed, “It’s getting bigger.”

“It’s beginning to look more like it did when I saw it last week.”

“Why don’t you girls touch it?” Eric asked.

“You go first,” Barbara said nudging her friend.

“Don’t be afraid,” Eric encouraged. “It’s tougher than it looks. My balls, on the other hand, you have to be careful with them.”

Sarah reached out and grabbed his penis. “It’s warm!”

“That’s because it’s filling with blood.”

The girl just held it and squeezed it and tried bending it. “It’s squishy and hard all at the same time! You got to feel this, Barbara.”

She let go and the other girl took her turn with Eric’s penis. During the hand-off the girls noticed that it was bigger and sticking out more than when Sarah first touched it.

“This is so neat,” the new girl said. She, too, experimented with feeling it all over and testing its flexibility.

“What happened? My hand got wet.” She let go of the penis. She pointed to the head and said, “What is that stuff.”

“It’s pre-cum. It means you girls are doing a really good job getting me excited.”

“It’s slippery and sticky all at the same time.”

“Do you want to feel it, Sarah? Go ahead, it won’t hurt you.”

“Is that the stuff that gets a girl pregnant?”

“No that comes later and only if I shoot it into your vagina.”

Sarah reached out and wiped the drop from Eric’s penis. He gave a sigh and his body tensed up and the penis twitched.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Not at all. It actually felt good.”

She rolled it around with her fingers and then put it up to her nose. “It smells a bit musty.”

“Taste it,” Eric dared.

“Yuck. You make pee there. I’m not putting it in my mouth.”

Eric sighed, “Here, I’ll do it.” He squeezed the head of his penis to push out another drop, wiped it off with his finger and then put the finger in his mouth and sucked on it.

“Well, if he can do it, I can do it,” Barbara said.

Eric and Barbara looked at Sarah. “OK, I’ll do it,” she finally conceded.

“So what do you girls think?”

“It’s a little salty, but not too bad.” Barbra offered.

“Yeah, not too bad. Not at all what I thought it would taste like.”

“How long until your sister gets back?” Barbra asked.

“About 20 minutes.”

“Good,” Eric said, “then we have just about enough time.”

“Enough time for what?”

“Enough time for me to finish what you girls started. Let’s go into the bathroom.”

“Are you going to make pee?” Barbara asked.

“I probably will when I’m finished. I have something special to show you girls.”

When they got to the bathroom, Ken stood at the vanity with the two girls flanking him. He took his hand and wrapped it around his penis and started pumping.

“What are you doing?” Barbara asked.

“He’s masturbating,” her friend responded. “He told me about that last week.”

“This is called jerking off,” Ken offered. “Just about every boy does it. That is, until he can find a girl to do even better things to him.”

The girls were enjoying the show. Not only could they look down “over his shoulder” and get a view similar to his point of view; they could also see him head on in the mirror.

It didn’t take long for Eric to accomplish his objective. His body stiffened up and his breathing stopped. Then with a grunt, cum leapt from his penis and he almost fell down. The girls grabbed hold of him to steady him.

He kept pumping and another wave of cum splashed out onto the mirror. He kept at it until only tiny squirts were oozing out of the tip.

“Wow,” Barbara exclaimed, “That was fantastic. No wonder you did it here in the bathroom. That’s quite a mess you made.”

“If you think that was good,” Eric said, “wait until I teach you how to do me with a rubber ball.”

“Sarah told me about that. It sounds kind of silly.”

“It is, in a way. Some girls treat it like a game. It’s really serious business for us boys.

Do you girls have rubber balls for next week?”

“If I don’t I’ll get one. What kind?” Sarah asked.

“Racquetballs work well, but there are other kinds as well. You can get three balls in a can, so you can share and have one left over. Once you get good at it, you’ll probably want to try other kinds.”
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

The girls loved the show. Great chapter, Namb.
Namb

Post by Namb »

The Sleepover

“Can Barbara come over for a sleepover on Saturday?” Sarah asked her mom.

“Why even bother asking, you know the answer is going to be yes. You two are like sisters who happen to live in different houses.”

-=o=-

The two girls curled up downstairs in the playroom. They knew that once Sarah’s mom went to bed they would be entirely on their own unless they made too much noise. They had no such plans to do that for this evening.

Sarah showed an email to Barbara.

“Hi Sarah,

I am glad to make the acquaintance of a girl like you. Eric speaks highly of you. I understand that you are interested in establishing a club like ours where girls rule boys in your town. Some of the girls in our club have cousins and friends in other towns and we have established quite a few clubs but none in your town.

The main reasons girls rule the boys in the club is because only girls know how to give boys the kind of sexual satisfaction that they crave. All boys masturbate, but none of them can do it as well as we girls do them.

You girls will really enjoy being in a club where you are in charge over the boys. It’s fun to tell the boys what to do and have them do it. It’s even fun watching the other girls order their boys around especially when it’s the boys kid sister doing the ordering. You know that has to go on at home, too.

The secret to dominating boys is knowing how to use a simple toy: a rubber ball to masturbate a boy. You can use racquetballs since they are easy to get, or you can order the kind of balls we use. They are called Spalding Hi-Bounce Balls. They are pink and hollow and bounce well. They have a nicely textured rubber surface. I don’t know how they became the official rubber ball for masturbation of this kind. I’ve heard it goes back to the days when our grandmothers were our age. Apparently, rubber ball masturbation has been going on for generations. You can get these balls on Amazon in just about any quantity from a single ball up to a box of 24! That’s a lot of penises!

We use other balls as well, but the Hi-Bouncer is the ball of choice.

Attached is a video we made on how to masturbate a boy using a rubber ball. Never allow any boy to see this video. It is the work of a whole team of girls and several boys. It contains the secret of how we use a ball to control the boy’s penis. If you can control a boy’s penis then you control the boy. Our boys beg us to masturbate them this way. It’s how we hold power over them in the club.

It literally puts female control in your hands.

Good luck with Eric. You should do well with him; he’s such an obedient boy.

Happy Masturbating,
Kathy

P.S. Eric is a pretty good ‘squirter,’ too. He’s won several contests for distance ejaculating.”

-=o=-

Sarah displayed the video on the large screen TV in the playroom.

The video started with a room background and the title “Rubber Ball Masturbation” and the credits included a dozen girls and three boys names.

The opening scene was of a heads-on view of an erected penis.

A female voice did the narration. “This is a penis. Some of you girls may also know it as a cock, dick, prick, wiener and maybe even a pee-pee. The proper name is penis and that is what we will use for the remainder of this video.

A girl’s hand came in and lifted the penis up. “These are the testicles where the sperm is made. They are in a sack called the scrotum. They are also known as balls and are the most sensitive part of a boy.

The announcer went on to show the individual parts of the penis giving the proper name of each along with their “street names.” The video also showed the anatomical cross-section of the male reproductive system and explained what happens when erections and ejaculations occur.

To this point, the video was as professionally done and as accurate as any video produced for a sex education class.

“To masturbate a boy, a girl must start with an erected penis. Erections are also known as hard-ons, stiffies and woodies.”

The video was obviously catering to girls of all ages who might not be already familiar with the terminology.

“If the penis is not erected, physical stimulation can be applied to bring it to that state.”

Here a girl’s hand comes in and gives the penis a couple of pumps. As each sentence is delivered the action was acted out on the screen.

“Start by grabbing the base of the penis between thumb and fingers with your non-dominant hand like this.

Press down firmly. The pressure will help trap blood in the penis leading to a firmer erection and increases the sensitivity of the organ. As an additional measure, you can loop a couple of gel hairbands around the base of the penis to ‘decorate’ it and keep it extra firm.

Take the other two fingers, place them behind the scrotum at the base and push in. When this area tightens up, it is a sign of an impending ejaculation.

With your dominant hand, hold the ball. We will demonstrate three different methods of holding the ball to establish different levels of friction.

The first of these is to hold the ball firmly with a grip like this and rub it against the skin of the penis. This provides the most friction and is good for starting the masturbation process. It is also good for finishing off a boy when a distance ejaculation is required for a game.

After teasing a boy for several minutes transition to a cradling effect by holding the ball with your fingers extended but applying no or little pressure on the ball. Friction, in this case is provided by the palm and the penis as each tries to grip the rubber surface as the ball is applied. Most of the masturbation should be done with cradling.

The least amount of pressure is similar to cradling but instead of cupping the hand to allow the ball to rub against it, hold it loosely enough so that it rolls against both palm and penis. This technique is good to back off the masturbation if you are bringing him too close too fast. It is excellent for teasing games and ruined ejaculations. Teasing ,edging and ruined ejaculations are topics for a future video.

Now that you know how to rub, let’s examine where and how fast.

Most of the rubbing will be done lengthwise on the underside of the shaft. Bring the ball forward enough to gently nick the frenulum. Alternate the rubbing to tickle each cheek separately and then both in a rotating or random pattern.

Start off fast to bring the boy to a state of sexual tension quickly and then slow down your rubbing to maintain the tension without pushing him over the top too fast.

This is the advantage of being a girl. Only we have the feel and the discipline to hold a boy in this state without driving immediately to completion and diminishing the pleasure of the ejaculation. Boys do not have this level of restraint.

There are two levels of ejaculatory urgency: the first is when the boy feels the urge to ejaculate, but if stimulation is removed, ejaculation will not occur. The second is when ejaculation is imminent and even if all stimulation is removed, it will occur anyway.

Boys do not have the discipline to stop at the first level and drive past the second level into full-blown ejaculation. This technique is only marginally satisfying when compared to what we girls can do for them.

Rubber ball masturbation is designed to take a boy to the first level and hold him there and even pushing him towards but stopping short of the second level. We girls decide how long to keep his orgasm balancing on the edge. We girls decide when to push him over the top with or without his will.

I this this fine level of control on which our female supremacy is based. We will have further discussions on these two levels when we discuss the advanced masturbation techniques of edging and ruined ejaculations.

If you feel like the boy is reaching his peak and you are not ready to ejaculate him. Ease off on the friction, slow down the tempo and concentrate on rubbing the shaft without stimulating the frenulum. This should keep the boy excited without allowing him to ejaculate.

Remember the objective is to keep the boy highly excited for as long as YOU wish.

When a drop of pre-ejaculate appears, use the ball to wipe it from the meatus and bring up to the boy’s face so he can lick it clean. This action accomplishes two things: first it interrupts the masturbation and allows the boy to ‘slip back down’ just a bit. Each time you do this, he will slip back down to a higher level of excitement than on the previous recess, so it produces a ratcheting effect.

Secondly, ball licking is a debasing act for the boy and it reinforces our superiority over them as girls.

When you do decide that you want to make him ejaculate, pick up the tempo and friction of your rubbing and ignore the discharges of pre-ejaculate.”

The climax of the film corresponded to the climax of the boy. The narrative went on. With different penises “shooting off” in sort of a compilation.

“Just as each boy’s penis looks different, each boy’s reaction to being masturbated is different. With practice any girl can learn to read a boy and have him under her control.

We hope you enjoyed this video. Happy Masturbating, Girls.”
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Very educational video indeed. It will be a fun sleepover.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Where were these Clubs when I was a kid?
Namb

Post by Namb »

Thanks for the nice words, @TeenFan and @Jeepman89. It's fun writing these stories.

@Jeepman89 - I read your "Stripped by Girls" series - I wish I could be that prolific with my writing :). We seem to be on the same page with younger girls dominating older boys.