A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 1 - 5 (tbc)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Zamui

A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 1 - 5 (tbc)

Post by Zamui »

This a story about a young teacher who falls in love with her student, who's in legal age at least in this country (Germany) where the story is set.
She follows her heart and her gut feeling. He follows his instincts. That leads to embarrassing situations and humiliations.

Note: English is not my mother tongue. I used deepl and google to translate. If there is any failure please inform me.

PART 1

Friday
The sun rose above the tops of the trees in the park, casting long shadows on the path and the meadows to the left and right of the path. But Elin only looked down at the path. She concentrated on running. Her trainers made crunching noises with every step on the fine gravel of the path. Her breathing was intermittent, she looked at her watch and decided that three quarters of an hour's jogging was enough on a day that was already 22 degrees. Her forehead was wet with sweat and her sports shirt was sticking to her back and chest. She finished her lap and slowly ran out onto the main path of the park, heading for the exit and her flat, which was only a few minutes' walk away. The whole time she had been walking, her thoughts had revolved around the failed relationships and her unfulfilled sex life. She didn't understand why men left her just because she wanted a little more.
When she got home, she switched on the oven, the espresso pot was already on the hob, and she took off her wet and sweaty sportswear in the kitchen. It was too hot.
The young trainee threw her sportswear into the laundry basket in the bathroom as she went to the toilet. Naked and glistening with sweat, she sat down, let it run and then went back to the kitchen, where the espresso was bubbling in the pot.
She rested for a few minutes with a cigarette and the large espresso. The smoke drifted out through the open window of her kitchen and the warm air flooded in. She groaned forebodingly, because the day, the last real day of school before the summer holidays, was going to be exhaustingly hot.

Last night she had dreamt about Paul again, a pupil in her biology class. This time it wasn't him who made her naked by unwrapping her like a present, but she undressed for him, wanting to seduce him. With these thoughts in mind, she stood in front of her small wardrobe, which only offered a knee-length summer dress for today. The short summer dress, which ended only about ten centimetres below her pubic area, was too sexy for school.
She didn't wear a bra. It was also too warm for that. The dress was white and the fabric was quite thinly woven, but in the mirror you couldn't see that the dress showed more than it hid. And she didn't really care.

The train was full. Strange bodies pressed against hers and somehow she found that exciting, because she was only wearing panties under the dress and the rubbing of the bodies against her body could be felt more intensely, especially on her breasts.
If she were to slide her hands behind the waistband of the guy in front of her, who was pressing his bum so close to her cunt, and massage his genitals, nobody - apart from him - would notice. She grinned at the idea of having sex on a crowded suburban train.
Behind her stood a young woman. Her breath hit the back of Elin's neck. She could also move her hands to the back and do things there ... she needed sex, Elin realised. The fact that she was developing such aggressive sexual thoughts was a clear sign of this. But sex did not completely satisfy her sexual fantasies. She always wanted more, always wanted to go further, always wanted to break other taboos. As a teenager, she lived out her lust, which disturbed some people. She had tried out lots of things and enjoyed them. She liked being naked in the park and making love to one person - or the other. It was a special thrill that she missed. She wondered what it would be like to be naked on the S-Bahn.
The train stopped and she walked to the tram stop. From now on it was only a few minutes to school and she had to get herself together, not think about sex.
On the way from the tram stop, she smoothed out her dress. As she passed a shop window, she looked at herself and saw that her dress showed the outline of her body in the backlight. She looked slim and sexy, she realised with satisfaction.
The tram arrived soon and was emptier than the S-Bahn; no one rubbed up against her. A few of her students were sitting or standing in the tram, greeting her in a friendly manner as she boarded.
Glancing at the clock as the tram reached its stop, she decided there was still time for a cigarette, took a fag, lit it as she walked and stood a little way from the students outside the school gate and smoked. She watched the pupils and found far too many of them sexy. And she also noticed that many boys and girls looked at her for longer. This made her happy because she felt desired. After a while, she noticed that Paul was also standing outside the school. But today he was standing there with his boys and not holding hands and making out with Simone. That somehow made her happy.
The day, almost the last day of school, was almost over. The last lesson, a biology lesson with Paul and his class, was coming up. She walked from the staff room to the biology classroom with her teaching materials. When she entered, the boys and girls from 10/2 were standing at their seats.
Elin's gaze lingered a little on Paul, who looked even better since the last lesson. He was wearing a muscle shirt, wiry muscles stretching the tanned skin on his bare arms. His eyes looked soft and challenging at the same time under short, black hair. He looked fierce and smiled at her, looking her in the eye. She was suddenly shy, as if she were a little girl, and avoided his gaze.
His gaze lingered on Elin, scrutinising the slim, athletic woman even more aggressively than usual. Her chestnut brown, not quite shoulder-length hair shone reddish in the afternoon light that streamed in through the large windows of the classroom.
"Good afternoon! Sit down!" said Elin and the pupils scurried to their seats.
"Today is the last day of lessons before the holidays. So today you can teach the teacher something she doesn't know yet. And we'll make a game out of it. You ask me something you know that you think I don't know. But every time I know it, it's like the gallows game."
The questions were initially related to the lessons. The gallows tree grew quickly, but after a few minutes Simone spoke up.
"Do you know anal?" asked Simone cheekily, hoping the teacher would never admit it.
"What do you mean, Simone?" Elin knew exactly what the question was aimed at, but she wanted Simone to explain more clearly what she meant in order to put her in her place a little.
"Have you ever tried anal sex?" Simone struggled a little to formulate the sentence.
"Oooh yes, Simone! That'll make another bar!" Elin grinned.
The pupils giggled.
The light of the morning sun shone white and bright through the windows, Elin walked up and down in front of the whiteboard, repeatedly stepping into the spotlight of the sun, which shone brightly on her dress and clearly showed the outline of her almost naked body as if in a shadow play.
Paul held his breath as this happened. Mrs Stegmann looked so sexy! Her breasts were so beautiful, as crisp as apples. Everyone in the class stared at them. Even the girls admired her body, Paul could tell by the looks on their faces.
"Do you know anal, Simone?" Elin grinned innocently at the pupil.
"Erm, well, no..."
"Still a virgin, then?"
Simone blushed and nodded.
"Well, that's not a bad thing, Simone. But you should learn that if you ask intimate questions, intimate counter-questions can also be asked."
Simone nodded.
"If you want to try it out, use plenty of lubricant the first time. And pick a boy whose penis isn't too big. - Which of you girls is no longer a virgin?" Elin wanted to take the embarrassment to the extreme and therefore described more details than necessary.
No one answered.
"And you boys?"
No one answered.
"Who masturbates?"
Nobody answered.
"Well, I don't believe you now! Everyone did it when they were your age! You can't tell me you don't do it! - Simone? Are you doing it yourself?"
The bell rang for the break. The class breathed a sigh of relief and quickly packed up their biology books and exercise books.
Elin turned to the whiteboard and wiped it clean.
"Erm, Mrs Stegmann, are you free tonight?" she suddenly heard Paul's voice behind her. She turned round, startled, and when she saw him, she felt her face flush with excitement and joy.
"Yes!" she said without hesitation.
"Then, um, well, we're having a little party with the class at my house tonight. If you could come too?"
"Sure, I'll come, Paul! I'd love to ..." Her voice sounded shyer than she wanted.
Paul smiled when he heard her answer. He gave her the address and time and she was surprised that Paul lived so close to her house. It was only a five-minute walk to him. Her heart beat faster and she took his hand in a rash gesture.
"I'm really looking forward to it!" Only when she realised it did she quickly let go of his hand. He left, turned round once more in the doorway and waved, she waved back.
"See you tonight!" she said, confused. „This evening, I mean!" But Paul was already gone by then.

The heat had increased in the afternoon and Elin decided - standing naked in front of her wardrobe after showering - to wear the short summer dress, put on a pair of bikini bottoms and considered whether she would actually need the top. Under no circumstances would she get into a pool. That would be revealing too much of herself. It was enough for the boys in the class to fantasise when they saw her in her tight sportswear. As a teacher, she wasn't allowed to show any more. That was clear. It was about maintaining a professional distance as a teacher. So she left the bikini top in the wardrobe and pulled her summer dress over her naked upper body. It was wider than last time and sat loosely on her body. So she had become slimmer since last summer, she realised with surprise and delight. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought she looked sexy enough without looking un-teacherlike.

Paul greeted her cheerfully at the low garden gate of the house, which was all the larger for it. Elin's heart leapt when she saw him. She beamed at him and lost sight of the family's stately home.
"Hello Mrs Stegmann! Let me show you the house!" Paul simply took her hand and led her through the front garden to a wide staircase that led to a large entrance.
Paul's parents' house was huge. Elin raised an eyebrow in appreciation as Paul led her through the ground floor and explained where the bathroom and kitchen were. He let go of her hand to point to this or that detail. Elin missed the touch, but thought it would be more appropriate if they didn't walk through the house hand in hand.
A dining room, a living room and a library led off the long hallway, where Elin was greeted by Paul's father, a chubby man in his late fifties. He rose from an elegant leather armchair and placed a FAZ newspaper on a walnut club table next to a glass of whisky.
"You must be Mrs Stegmann! Paul raves about you!" said the man. "I'm Hackenreuther, Dietmar Hackenreuhter. Managing director of Krumm AG."
It flashed through Elin's mind that this company had just made four thousand people redundant in order to improve its balance sheet.
"Ah, yes. You hear a lot about Krumm AG."
"Well, just what the newspapers say.“
"You have it nice here!" said Elin, but refrained from mentioning that the wealth of this house had been earned by those who had been made redundant. 
"It's nice of you to accept the invitation, young lady. It's a good way to get to know each other more privately, isn't it? My wife will greet you by the pool later, and if you would like anything, wine, beer or cocktails, please let Orissja, our maid, know. She'll take care of everything today."
"I will do that! And thank you again for the invitation!" Elin felt she had to leave the man alone now, as he sat down and picked up his newspaper again. So she and Paul left the room.
Paul led Elin further through the house up another large staircase to the first floor. He took her hand in his again. It tingled where he touched her. She squeezed his hand lightly. She didn't know why. Her gut instinct simply told her. It felt to Elin that he would take her to a secret, undisturbed place where she could ... She broke off this reverie.
"This is my room!" he said proudly.
His room was half the size of Elin's flat! A large double bed stood by one of the windows of the corner room. A desk stood by the other window. Several wardrobes and posters of football teams covered the walls.
His bed looked cosy and was big enough for three or four adults, Elin thought, and looked around the room, sitting down on the bed. The cover felt good and she stroked it with her hand. There was an alarm clock ticking quietly on the bedside cabinet.
"You have a nice room, Paul! I like your alarm clock too. It ticks so nicely." She almost let slip that she wanted to stay here longer, perhaps overnight.
She let herself fall back onto his bed like a small child. The mattress bounced a little. She looked up at the bare, beige-coloured ceiling.
The mattress bounced again. Paul had dropped down next to her and reached for her hand.
Elin swallowed nervously, turned her head to the side and looked into Paul's face, which was turned towards her. Their faces were so close together that they could feel each other's breath. Elin looked at him tenderly, slowly scrutinising his face, his soft features, his sweet nose, his eyes ... his lips, which she wanted to kiss.
She stood up abruptly.
"Let's go downstairs, Paul! Your room ... your bed ... maybe later." That had slipped out of her mouth. "I mean ... well ... you can show me again later." But that sentence didn't make it any better.
Paul seemed irritated because he looked at Elin strangely.
"Er ... Yes, well, I'll show you the garden and where we're having the party."
They left Paul's room and walked along the corridor, up the stairs and through a large, wide door onto a terrace, from where they could see a large garden with tall trees and a lake shore, elevated from the hill of the house.
A huge pool, which was at least 25 metres wide, nevertheless looked small in the garden. They walked up another wide staircase made of white marble into the garden and to the pool
"Here's our pool!" Paul pointed to the huge pool, which could not be overlooked and would be the envy of any indoor swimming pool in Berlin.
"You can get drinks here. That's Orissja." Paul pointed to a drinks stand behind which stood a young woman in an old-fashioned housemaid's dress.
"Hello Orissja! Can you make me a glass of white wine spritzer, please?"
"With pleasure, Mrs Stegmann!" replied the maid with a Slavic accent. She looked young and didn't seem much older than the children in the class she was serving.
The first party guests had already arrived. Simone and the other girls were standing by the pool, next to which a smooth surface of marble slabs had been prepared as a dance floor. Music was playing from large speakers. Elin drank her wine spritzer in one go. She was thirsty and wanted to get a little tipsy.
"Don't you want to dance?" Elin asked provocatively and put her glass down to Orissja.
"Nobody's dancing yet ..." Simone replied meekly.
"Then we'll both dance!" Elin simply took Simone by the hand, led her to the dance floor and then they both started to dance, laughing. The other girls joined in after a few moments. 
Dancing with the girls was fun and Elin felt as old again as the girls in this class were. They laughed, jumped and cheered while the boys stood on the sidelines and looked stupid.
During the dance, Elin reached for her refilled wine glass, drank it in one go and put it back. 
The white wine had made Elin bolder. She grabbed Paul's arm, pulled him onto the dance floor and encouraged him to move to the music. Slowly and awkwardly, he picked up the rhythm. She took his hands and showed him how to move. He learnt quickly and after a few moments his moves looked cool. The other boys did the same and started dancing too.
Red-faced and a little out of breath, she went to the drinks table. Orissja prepared another glass of spritzer, which Elin drank down in one go. She was hot from dancing and thirsty. Then the party continued. They danced until the sun was at an angle and their shadows grew long.
"Now cool down, girls!" Paul shouted and turned the music down. 
"Oooh..." said Elin and she refrained from saying any more words of regret because she would have had to slur her words. 
"We can dance afterwards too! Now everyone has to get into the pool! - Even you, Mrs Stegmann!" shouted Reno, best friend of Paul, as far she knew. 
Elin was startled. She only had a pair of bikini bottoms under her dress. 
"Erm, that's not possible ... I ... well ... I haven't got a top with me," she said, struggling to formulate. 
"Then we won't wear one either!" replied one of the boys. They all laughed. 
"And neither do we!" said Simone.
The other girls watched in horror as their leader took off her T-shirt and shorts and then nimbly slipped off her bikini top.
The boys looked at Simone's naked upper body and her small, beautiful breasts with surprise and intensity.
"Anyone who doesn't get a boner is gay!" said Reno admiringly.
The boys and girls laughed. 

Now the boys also got rid of their clothes without further ado and after a few moments stood in their swimming trunks in front of the girls and Elin, who had her glass filled with white wine from Orissja and took a big gulp to give herself courage. 
The other girls undressed hesitantly at first, but then gradually became braver as they shed more of their clothes. When the first girl reached her bikini top, she hesitated, but when she looked at Simone, she didn't want to look any more cowardly than her and quickly opened her bikini and let the top fall to the floor. The others quickly did the same.
The boys stared at the naked little breasts of their classmates. After a few moments, Elin found herself facing the almost naked pupils. She was the only one still fully clothed.
"Now you have to!" said Simone, who had been the first to undress. 
Fifteen pairs of eyes were now focused on Elin, looking expectantly and sceptically to see if she would dare, if she really was the cool teacher they thought she was. 
"Okay, okay." Elin said, drained her glass to gather more courage and quickly slipped off her dress and stood in front of the class dressed only in bikini bottoms like the other girls. 
Some of the boys audibly held their breath and Elin could almost physically feel the curious glances on her breasts. 
"Wow, you've got nice tits!" Reno blurted out and everyone laughed. 

"Thank you! But they call them 'breasts'!" she corrected and looked at the group, irritated but flattered. 

"Shall we go to the pool then?" she asked to break the silence and stares.
She jumped into the water with a skillful head-first plunge, as one might expect from a biology gym teacher.
Elin soon got out of the water, grabbed one of the towels and dried herself off. Then she put on her dress and sat on a porch swing. She didn't want to be naked in front of the students for too long. Paul sat down next to her a little later, she sipped from a freshly filled wine glass that Orissja had handed her without being asked but very welcome, and pushed the swing with her legs. She was drunk and trying not to let it show, she calmly turned to Paul and smiled at him. Their eyes met and she saw in his eyes what she had seen before in class: the adult look of sexual desire. She was startled because he was now sitting right next to her and they were not separated by several rows of benches. His hand was so close to hers that she could feel the warmth, and it was unnerving - and beautiful.
Suddenly her expression changed as their eyes met. Paul saw that immediately. It was as if she saw him as a man and not a little boy. Her look showed fear but also curiosity, at least that's what Paul thought she saw. He boldly placed his hand on hers.
She gulped and looked even more shocked. “Paul…that, um, that’s not possible…” she said, her voice quiet and hoarse. But she didn't remove her hand. She kept her hand under his and he entwined his fingers in hers.
“Paul!” she said quietly, taking in a startled breath.
“I want you!” he said under his breath and looked at her. No one had ever said anything like that to her before. It sounded so demanding, so certain and so strong. She was speechless and looked at him. Only after a few moments did she compose herself.
“Paul! That doesn't work! I am your teacher!! If someone sees that, then I'm screwed! Plus, you'll make the other girls in your class jealous! You're a stylish boy and you look really...sexy. The girls are running after you!” She slowly moved her hand from under his hand, but didn’t manage to pull away completely.
“I...love you very much, Paul. But I'm actually not allowed to do that. Everything we want for each other is forbidden.”
“What if I don’t care that it’s forbidden?” Paul made his voice sound provocative and cheeky.
Elin looked for a long time into Paul's beautiful face and his dark eyes. Licking her lips as if preparing for a kiss, she took his hand between both of her hands and took a deep breath.
"Oh, Paul... I like you... way too much... no one is allowed to know this and no one is allowed to see us like this..." She smiled at him, stood up, hesitated for a moment and gave him a friendly one Kiss on the cheek, but her lips stayed on his skin longer than would have been right for a friendly kiss. She slowly walked back to the dance floor, where some people were gathering and dancing again. She drank the wine glass empty and let Orissya refill it again.
She danced with everyone, but very often with Paul, repeatedly grabbing his hands and looking into his eyes for a long time.
Reno noticed his teacher flirting with Paul.
Simone observed the same thing and pointed it out to her friends.
The students laughed and danced until it was almost dark.
One by one the guests left the party. The dance floor emptied until only Elin and Paul were dancing.
“I think we’re the last ones…” Elin slurred. She let her body swing.
“That’s right.” Paul turned off the music.
“Then I’ll help Orissha.” Elin took a few empty bottles and carried them across the terrace to the kitchen. Finally the last dishes and glasses, except hers, were in the kitchen and in the dishwasher. She emptied the last open bottle of wine into her glass, drank and waited for Paul, who ran from the kitchen across the terrace into the garden. Orissya said goodbye for the night.

“When the young master no longer needs my services, I will go to sleep,” she said. Paul nodded in response. Paul turned off the garden lights. The half-full moon cast a diffused light that made the contours of things disappear. It was as if the rest of the world around them disappeared.
Elin was standing on the terrace. She swayed a little. Through the rush of alcohol in her head, she heard herself slurring, "I guess I have to go then..."
Paul stands in front of her, he was half a head shorter than her.
"You don't have to."
She took off her flip-flops and stood with her legs spread a little so as not to tower over him.
She didn't ask herself why she did that. She followed her gut feeling. It felt better. He grabbed her left hand with his right hand, squeezing it gently and tenderly. Elin took a startled breath, but responded to his pressure based on her gut feeling. Encouraged by this, he took the empty wine glass from her hand with his left hand, placed it on a table and then held both of her hands. Elin felt like he had caught her. However, she did not feel robbed of her freedom, but instead felt liberated from all responsibility in an intoxicating way. Then he ran his hands up Elin's bare arms up to her shoulders, embraced her and pulled her towards him until their faces were very close to each other. He felt her breath, which smelled of wine. He saw her eyes close. He saw her wet her lips.
He grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her lips to his lips until they touched. She had her head tilted, her breath coming through her nose moving the little hairs on his cheek, her lips, firm and moist, trembling anxiously against his lips. He opened his mouth, pushed his tongue through the gap to her lips, her mouth opened and their tongues gently touched each other. She took a deep breath, took in his smell, the scent of his hair and sank into the kiss, which slowly intensified. It was as if their tongues couldn't believe they were touching, so carefully they felt each other. Their lips touched almost without pressure.
Paul held Elin's face, her hands wrapped around his, gently stroking his neck and hairline. Her fingers touched his hair, a pleasant shiver went down his spine. He stroked her arms, their kiss became more intense, their lips pressed together harder, their tongues played around each other more forcefully. His hands slid over her shoulders, over her back. She felt his fingers on her skin through the material of her dress and gave herself completely to his kiss. Now his hands stroked her hips, her bottom and reached her bare skin on her thighs. He pushed up the hem of her dress. He reached the bows of her bikini bottoms and then grabbed her buttocks. Elin moaned into the kiss. No one had ever touched her like that! It felt so beautiful, so intoxicating and arousing. He was demanding and tender. She didn't want it to stop, she wanted Paul to take more of her, touch more of her - and touch her down there too!
Paul skillfully and expertly pressed Elin's buttocks with his hands - he had learned that girls like that - and kissed her neck. Elin felt the boy's hands exploring her body and it felt exhilarating to feel his tongue on her tongue, his tongue on her neck, his hands and fingers on bare skin.
His hands slowly pushed her dress higher. The hem was now on her stomach. No thought was left in her head. Her body wanted more, wanted to feel more of the boy. She wished he would strip her naked, touch her everywhere, kiss her everywhere. Paul slowly pushed the hem of Elin's dress higher and higher, pressed himself against her body, felt the warmth of her skin and felt with the warmth that she wanted it, that she wanted to be naked, that she wanted to be touched by him. He was dying to kiss her breasts and let her bikini bottoms fall to the floor. - He never got that far with the girls in the class! - He untied the simple bows on the bikini bottoms, let the pants fall to the floor, ran his hands over her now bare bottom and let one hand move forward to her pussy. He was surprised at how easy it was to reach her pubic hair, feeling the frizzy, soft hair down there with her.
She wanted so badly for his hand to go there, touch her there and she took a deep breath, kissed him intensely again and played around his lips with her tongue, his tongue and breathed faster in excitement. His fingers slowly probed further, deeper. He felt something fleshy, then something wet. Elin was startled. His fingers were about to slide inside her.
“This…is…going…too…far, Paul! I'm not allowed to do that!" she whispered, but her abdomen moved back and forth to increase the stimulation, belying her words.
Paul felt a little moisture on his hand, escaping between her pussy lips.
“You can… and you want…” Paul whispered in her ear, touching her ear with his lips. She wanted to give in, to surrender, she opened her eyes and looked into Paul's eyes. He was a boy, she was a woman, he was her student and she was his teacher. - That couldn't be allowed! But it was so beautiful... and if it was beautiful, then it was right, that's what her gut feeling told her.
She let her hands slip from his face and grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled it over her head and now stood naked in front of Paul because she heard: “You can! You want!” She wanted. Her body want it, had to and couldn't do anything else.
She looked at him fearfully, then hugged him and kissed him wildly on the mouth, his neck, and took his earlobe between her lips.
Paul ran his fingers over her labia, her bottom and finally he was able to touch her breasts, which felt firm and soft at the same time. Her nipples were hard and tickled his palms.
“Take me to your bed!” she whispered pleadingly.
And as he had done in the afternoon, taking her hand, he led her through the house, past the slightly open door of the library, from which light still came, over the large staircase into his room.
But unlike in the afternoon, she was now completely naked and she felt her nakedness all the more strongly in the stately home, but this feeling took a back seat to the desire to lie in Paul's bed and make love to him.
When they got to his room, he closed the door behind him.
The moon had moved further and was shining into his room. The silvery light made her naked body shine.
She walked toward him, unsteady, swaying, and lifted his shirt over his head. Then she covered his upper body with kisses, kneeling in front of him and undoing the belt on his jeans, the button on his jeans, the zipper on his jeans and pulling his pants down to his knees. A pair of Star Wars boxers appeared in front of her. Luke Skywalker stood there with a lightsaber. But she didn't pay any attention to the motif, instead she took off his shoes, his socks and finally slipped the jeans off his beautiful, brown, muscular legs.
He helped her by lifting his legs. She kissed his feet and his toes, which looked so beautiful in the moonlight. She walked with him to the bed on her knees, looked up at him, took his hand and let him lead her.
There was a bulge in his boxers at her eye level. His erection dented Luke's face.
Like a small child being led by the hand across the dangerous road, Elin allowed herself to be led to bed. She sank onto the mattress and Paul pulled her close.
They lay next to each other. Her hands stroked his skin, her mouth kissed his, their tongues melded and then she pushed down his boxers, he kicked them off of him and Luke Skywalker looked from the carpeted floor to the ceiling.
Elin lay on her back, pulling Paul onto her body. She felt his hard erection on her leg and stomach. She kissed him again, pushed his body down a little so that he could penetrate her well, directed his penis into the right hole and let him do it.
But he hesitated, not knowing what to do - and whether he even dared to enter the most forbidden place in the world with his body part.
“Push a little!” she whispered and wrapped her legs around his bottom, squeezing and pushing him into her. She moaned in relief, hugged him tightly, kissed the top of his head and caressed his skin. His member was hot and the skin of his penis felt good inside her.
He didn't know whether he was awake or dreaming. Was he really inside her? It felt wonderful. She was wet, hot, and his member slipped in there, fitting in there like it didn't belong anywhere else. He felt the walls of her tunnel against his skin. He felt as if he had been teleported with her to the most blissful place in the world.
Neither his room, nor the suburban world outside the window, nor even the moon were still there. There was only her, her skin, her kisses, her smell, her whispers. And now he moved forward and backward, first slowly and then increasing in speed, following the instincts that had governed mating in mammals for thousands of centuries.
He made her moan, kiss him wilder, hold him wilder, breathe wilder. He felt himself becoming an animal, his thoughts stopping and living only in that moment; and as she became a beast, he caused her to become a beast like him.
A climax quickly built up inside her and even before he spilled his sperm into her she whispered: “Oh Paul, oh Paul ooooohhhh Pauuuul!”
Her whole body was shaking, almost throwing Paul out of rhythm, but the animal in him made him push harder, harder, deeper into her until something wonderful exploded out of him and took over his entire body. He became faster and faster, she became wilder and wilder, moaning, almost screaming and clasping him completely with her arms and legs.
His movements became slower. He felt the sperm pulsating from his urinary canal. He felt her vaginal muscles tighten around him down there, as if she wanted to milk him.
Both were covered in sweat and Paul continued to lie on top of her, panting, for a few minutes.
She stroked his back, his bottom, and now and then kissed the top of his head and his forehead. He had pressed his face between her breasts and after a while, when his breathing slowly calmed down, he kissed her nipples.
“You can call me Elin now,” she whispered in his ear and laughed softly.
He pushed himself up on his arms, looked down at her and said, "Hello, Elin!" He laughed too.
“Was I your first?” asked Elin.
“No, I've already had one with Simone, well not really in her … But with you it's much, much better! That was crazy!”
“I think it's crazy about you too!” Elin kissed him and took his hand and taught him how to properly touch the girls down there, what a clitoris is, what a G-spot is. He learned quickly and stimulated her to climax quickly. She kissed him again and then grabbed Paul's penis, which had not yet shrunk but had become hard again.
“I'm small, my heart is dirty, I can do it again, isn't that cute!” she whispered and pulled him onto her body.
Paul slowly began to move back and forth again once he had slid into her. Elin's legs wrapped around him again and she lightly pressed his bottom with her heels to encourage him to continue. And he understood.

Saturday

Elin happily fell to the side. They had already done it a few times and changed positions. Paul's still erect member slipped out of her vagina with a smacking sound. She was exhausted and scooted close to Paul. His body glistened wetly in the moonlight.
Still breathing heavily, she ran her hand over his shiny upper body, drew small circles on his skin and tapped his semi-erect member.
“He can take quite a long time…” she whispered and then kissed him on the cheek.
He looked at her in love.
"It's very nice with you, Paul." She kissed him again.
He turns to her, they looked at each other for a long time in silence.
She could sink into those eyes, she thought, and ran her hand tenderly over his face, tracing his eyebrows, cheekbones, and forehead.
"I...I want again," he said.
Elin thought he looked even more charming in the moonlight. She grinned at him.
“Me too!” she whispered and pulled him back on top of her.

The moon had been sinking for some time and no longer shone in Paul's room. The light of the moon still made Paul and Elin's sweat-soaked bodies shine.
Paul was on top of her again, she thought it was nice that he was still inside her even though they were both already finished. So he was still there and somehow it wasn't over yet. Pulling out always brought it to an end somehow, she found, and she liked being connected to it. So she was a part of him. Her body and her gut feeling told her that she belonged to him, belonged to him completely.
Paul propped himself up on his elbows and looked at her in the dim moonlight.
"You said in class today that you've tried anal before..." he said, looking into her face.
Elin looked him in the eyes and grinned mischievously.
“And now you want to try it out too?” she asked. “And all of this on the first night! Ts, ts, ts… decent girls only open their legs on the third date and you want me to open my back door for you on our first night?”
Paul felt caught and ashamed of his question. He looked at her helplessly. That looked cute, Elin thought. She kissed him, caressed his face and tucked a strand of sweat-drenched hair behind his ear.
"So you're the kind of person who wants everything right away..." She shook her head like a disappointed teacher.
"But, you know what? I'm not a decent girl at all... I'm... naughty." She laughed softly. “But for that we would need a little lubricant, otherwise you won't be able to get in down there... but if your cock stays nice and hard, you can try to get in there quickly with the moisture from my pussy and your sperm... but .. you have to go very slowly... you can only get started once it's really in there... and then I'd better lie down on my stomach..."
“Isn’t mine too big?” asked Paul anxiously. "You said that the girl should take a boy whose member isn't that big."
“Because most girls don't want you to use the other hole... then it hurts when you cramp up and a little cock like that is better... but... I want to... I want to give you all of me ... I want to be yours completely...” Elin kissed Paul deeply but briefly, then she pushed him off her, his penis slid out of her, wet and slippery. She turned quickly and lay on her stomach.
"Come on! Do it!” she said, wagging her bottom like a dog’s tail.
Paul searched for the other hole with the tip of his penis in her poker hole, found it, pressed his glans, wet with his sperm and her vaginal secretions, against the circular muscle of her anus and pushed slowly, feeling an opening open up that grew wider and wider until his the glans slid completely in and the shaft of the penis slowly followed until it stopped and its loins pressed on her buttocks.
Elin moaned, his weight pressing on her body, she felt Paul completely dominating her. Now she was completely his. That was so exciting! He could do whatever he wanted with her. She would allow anything. Her hand slid to her clit and stimulated it, but Paul hit all the right spots inside her with his member and an orgasm thundered through her like a freight train.
“Wow! Is that tight!” he whispered and slowly moved back and forth. He felt that she had come because she was shaking all over and moaning loudly into the pillow as the morning sent its first blue-gray light into Paul's room.
Paul moved back and forth following his urges and dropped onto her when he was finished. He panted and she panted.
“That was cool!” she whispered.
As the morning began, the air grew cooler; They lay down under the blanket without breaking their physical connection and fell asleep.
About an hour later, the sun shone directly into Paul's room, shining its light onto two football posters and a life-size poster of Obi-Van Kenobi on the wall opposite the window.
Elin blinked in the light, still feeling Paul within her and his warm body behind her. His arms were wrapped around her, his left hand had a firm grip on her right breast. Elin felt every muscle in her body, even the muscles down there, in her bottom she felt like sore muscles after too intense training.
She smiled, feeling happy and safe with Paul, slid even closer to him and felt his penis swell and grow to a new size.
Paul didn't seem to be awake yet but his instincts were moving his body.
Elin moaned softly, Paul's right hand slid over Elin's groin to her mons pubis, his fingers curled the thick, black hair and massaged her clitoris.
Elin had never been woken up like this before. She enjoyed each of his slow thrusts, savoring them and intensely experiencing the friction in her rectum and the pressure of his glans on the vagina and G-spot.
Her climax was approaching and when she felt Paul's sperm squirt against her intestinal wall, the orgasm rushed through her like a long freight train - and the door opened.
Paul didn't stop his movements, but continued to move slowly. With each thrust he prolonged her climax.
Elin breathed heavily and pressed a pillow to her mouth as she looked into the eyes of a young woman who walked towards Paul's bed with a friendly smile and stood in front of his bed so that her knees touched the mattress. The crease in her chinos buckled rhythmically as the mattress moved, caused by Paul's thrusts into Elin's rectum.
“Good morning, Mrs. Stegmann!” said the young woman in a cheerful tone, as if she were wishing a dear friend a wonderful day. “My brother has found you accommodation with us for the night after it was a little late last night. It became so difficult for you to get home.“

To be continued i a few hours or days or so ...
Last edited by Zamui on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zamui

Re: A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 2

Post by Zamui »

PART 2

Elin nodded and continued to press the pillow over her mouth because her orgasm didn't want to end and Paul did his best to prolong her climax.
The young woman in front of Elin smiled and looked at Paul's rumpled bed and the two people lying close together. Paul's teacher's bare shoulders were exposed. Her feet and her slender toes, their red-painted toenails shining brightly in the morning light, peeked out from under the covers and moved in rhythm with Paul's movements, fidgeting excitedly.
The bed sheets rustled to the beat and Paul grunted in relief after cumming.
“Paul, my brother, you have to wake up slowly. Father and mother are waiting for you and your teacher at the breakfast table in three minutes. You know how important it is to our father to have breakfast together on the weekend! - He likes to sleep long, Mrs. Stegmann, and he likes to dream. He's just a child...” The young woman, apparently Paul's sister, smiled apologetically.
Paul's movements slowed and finally stopped. He opened his eyes, yawned heavily and unconsciously squeezed Elin's right breast, which he still held in his hand.
“Good morning, Sylvia! You probably already know Ms. Stegmann. - Elin, this is my sister Sylvia." he said and his breath went over Elin's neck.
Sylvia offered Elin her hand.
Elin was perplexed, irritated and hungover, reached out her hand automatically and lifted the blanket, revealing her naked upper body and Paul's hand, which was lying on her chest.
“Hello and… um… good morning!” Elin stammered.
Sylvia didn't let go of Elin's hand and continued talking, but apparently didn't notice that Elin was naked. She continued to smile in a friendly manner, as if in a casual conversation.
Elin was deeply ashamed. She was lying naked in bed in front of a stranger while her young lover was still in her butt and at that moment he was squirting his sperm into her. She was still intoxicated by the climax and the crazy night she had spent sleepless with Paul.
“Our mother is very pleased to meet you right away, Ms. Stegmann! She’s heard so much about you and would like to excuse that she didn’t greeted you yesterday evening. But you were so occupied with dancing!” Sylvia sounded excited.
Smiling, Sylvia let go of Elin's hand and turned around, walking to the door and leaving it wide open.
Paul quickly pulled out of Elin, it made a loud smacking sound, got out of bed and got dressed.
Elin felt abandoned and forgotten by Paul, who only cared about himself.
“Paul! I'm naked! Give me a shirt quickly!” whispered Elin. “I can’t go in front of your parents like this.”
“Yes, yes…” Paul said annoyed and Elin had the impression that she was somehow bothering him with her need for clothes.
“And... um... no one can know that we... didn't... sleep tonight! I... I'll lose my job otherwise!! You can't tell anyone about this!!! Otherwise I could get in a lot of trouble!” pleaded Elin.
Paul strolled over to a closet that stood next to Obi-Van's poster, grabbed the first of his t-shirts and threw it to Elin, but it fell to the floor about a meter in front of his bed.
He didn't seem to care how she felt or what Elin's family might think. But until now he had been so loving and tender! She didn't understand the boy and reminded herself that he was just a very young lover who still had a lot to learn.
Elin quickly jumped out of bed and pulled the shirt on. She immediately noticed that the shirt was too small. She had trouble putting the shirt on. It pinched under her armpits and lay close to her skin. But the worst thing was that the shirt was too short and only covered Elin's mons pubis when she pulled on the front of the shirt. But then her bottom was exposed.
"That doesn't work! That's too small!" she said and grabbed the hem of the shirt to take it off again. She had already pulled it over her breasts when Sylvia came back into the room. She frantically pulled the T-shirt down again and didn't know whether Sylvia had noticed that she was actually naked.
“Oh, how thoughtful, Paul! You gave your teacher a sleep shirt for the night so she didn't have to stay naked! You can be a real cavalier! - He's a little careless about everything else. You will have noticed this in class too. He's a bit of the black sheep in the family. - Come on now, Paul! Our parents are waiting! And don’t forget to introduce Elin to our mother!”
“Yes, yes…” Paul replied and went to the door.
Elin felt the night's accumulated cum wanting to drip out of her vagina and bottom. She pressed her thighs together and walked anxiously after Paul.
Sylvia smiled warmly as Elin walked past her and Elin's bare feet made padding noises on the floor.
Paul ran in his shoes and straightened his jeans as he ran.
On the way down the stairs she had walked naked up last night, Elin had to pull her T-shirt back down with every step because the hem kept riding up.
The marble of the stairs was cold and made Elin shiver. She heard the clatter of Sylvia's shoes behind her.
Sylvia didn't seem to notice how naked Elin was and walked behind the two until they reached the dining room.
“Good morning, Ms. Stegmann! Well, what a surprise! You must have stayed here overnight!” said Mr. Hackenreuther as Elin entered the dining room. Wearing a business suit, he stood up and greeted her with a firm handshake.
In addition to the man of the house, there were several other young people and an older lady, the landlady, sitting at the breakfast table. All the young people present were dressed as if they were senior executives of a large company. Although no one else wore a pinstriped suit like the host, the young men wore neatly ironed shirts in pastel shades of mauve and rose, loosely layered over a sweater of the same color, the sleeves of which were neatly tucked together at the front.
Ms. Hackenreuther wore a two-piece costume in a subtle light blue.
Elin felt underdressed in two senses.
“Good morning Ms. Hackenreuther! Nice to see you!” said Elin, smiling and tugging at the front of her T-shirt. “Paul was kind enough to lend me a t-shirt for the night.”
Paul took Elin's hand and pulled her to the place at the breakfast table where his mother was sitting.
“It’s so lovely to have you as our guest!” Ms. Hackenreuther held out her hand to Elin. Now Elin had to let go of the hem of the shirt so that the shirt slowly rode up. Elin's black pubic hair appeared under the white hem and under Master Yoda's face.
Ms. Hackenreuther shook Elin's hand firmly, then let go of Elin's hand and pointed to Paul's brother, Benjamin, whom Elin knew from class in 11th grade.
“You know Benjamin. His girlfriend, Charlotte, is sitting next to him.”
Elin walked carefully and with small steps towards the two, pulling down her T-shirt as she did so.
“Hello Benjamin, hello Charlotte!” Elin held out her hand to both of them. The T-shirt rode up and again black pubic hair peeked out from under the white hem.
“And over there with Sylvia sits Eugen, her fiancé. He will finish his business administration studies in the summer and will get a job at the Hackenreuther company.”
Elin would have preferred to sink into the ground. Holding the hem with both hands, she ran around the table to Eugen and Sylvia, greeted them and looked enviously at their clothes.
Eugen smiled somehow contemptuously, Elin thought. Sylvia's smile was still friendly but so vague, it seemed fake and painted.
“You are sitting next to Sylvia. I think you're the same age, right?" Ms. Hackenreuther instructed.
“Yes, Paul’s teacher is twenty-two years old like me, isn’t she? At least that's what your profile on the school's homepage says." Sylvia answered in Elin's place. “She is a physical education teacher. Look, not a gram of fat on this body, beautifully shaped, firm breasts, slim, muscular arms and legs, a flat stomach. It would definitely suit her if she were dressed in a more airy way... that's why she can wear such figure-hugging clothing. However…” Sylivia paused for a moment and tugged at the front hem of the T-shirt. Her hand was so close to Elin's pussy lips that she could feel Sylvia's body heat there. Elin held her breath, now expecting Sylvia to ask questions that couldn't be answered well. “… Paul could have chosen a t-shirt that better matched his teacher’s hair color. White doesn't work like that, Paul! Please pay more attention to your choice. You don’t want anyone to think you have bad taste.”
Paul, standing next to Elin, nodded and shrugged.
Sylvia pointed to the red velvet chair next to her.
“You can sit there. Paul is sitting in the seat next to you,” Sylvia said with a friendly smile.
Elin sat down carefully, pressing her legs together so as not to dirty the expensive cover with Paul's sperm and her vaginal secretions. She felt the velvet material of the cover against her bare buttocks as she sat down and pushed the chair as far as it could against the table in order to cover as much of her nakedness as possible.
Paul sat down next to her, moved a little closer to her and placed his hand on her knee under the table.
Elin thought the gesture was nice, but in this situation, that intimacy could be her downfall. So she carefully took his hand under the table and pushed it away, whispering apologetically to him that that wasn't allowed here.
“Please remember what I told you before! If anyone finds out what we did, I'm lost... and we can never do this again...” Elin smiled as she whispered, pretending to explain something to him like a teacher just did. She had to lean far towards him. Her t-shirt rolled up, revealing her belly button, but only Paul or Sylvia at the table could get a glimpse of this further bit of nudity. Paul stared and licked his lips.
Elin wasn't sure if Paul understood her, but she simply smiled Sylvia's smile so as not to arouse suspicion.
Sylvia put her hand on Elin's arm.
“Mrs Stegmeier, you can definitely discuss the development of his taste later. Now it would be necessary if you told Orissja whether you would like coffee or tea," said Sylvia and smiled, pointing to the housemaid, who was now standing between Paul and Elin and could certainly see Elin's undress and her belly button.
Elin slowly and carefully rolled down the material of the T-shirt so as not to attract attention and ordered strong coffee from Orissja.
“Oh, I can understand that you need strong coffee, Ms. Stegmann. It's hard to sleep in strange beds, isn't it?" As she spoke, Sylvia looked at Elin's clumsy attempt to inconspicuously pull her T-shirt so that it covered more of her nudity.
“Yes, exactly…” Elin replied, noticing that Sylvia was closely monitoring her hand movements.
Sylvia looked up, looked Elin in the eyes and the smile on Paul's sister's face betrayed no thought. Elin looked at her in fear.
“Orissja found something on the terrace that definitely belongs to you.” Elin thought about her dress and bikini bottoms and didn’t know whether it would be a good thing if everyone found out that she was lying naked in bed with Paul all night .
Sylvia handed Elin a small backpack.
“You left him on the terrace yesterday. She was very busy helping Orissja.” She said the last sentence a little louder so that everyone at the table could hear how helpful Elin was.
The reaction was a nod of recognition, then the next sip of coffee was taken.
“Oh, um, yes, thanks…” Elin stammered, accepting the small bag, but now she was wondering where her dress and bikini bottoms were. And she suddenly felt that she had to go to the toilet urgently, very urgently.
Carefully, so as not to let her T-shirt slip, Elin turned and hung her backpack over the back of the chair.
Elin saw Orissja Paul pour cocoa into his cup and place two fried eggs on his plate.
"Oh yes, Paul doesn't get any coffee yet, Ms. Stegmeier, he won't be in the right age until next month and he shouldn't drink any coffee before that," said Sylvia when she noticed Elin's questioning look.
Elin turned to Sylvia and smiled timidly. Only now did she find out that Paul was even younger than most of the people in his class.
Sylvia smiled, took a sip of coffee and ate some scrambled eggs from her plate.
Paws of an animal padded across the oak parquet floor of the dining room and Elin saw a huge dog running joyfully towards the host.
“Ah, there you are!” said the owner of the house and patted the huge dog’s head.
“This is Willibald von Starkenhausen, a male Doberman with a pedigree that goes back to Emperor Wilhelm I,” explained Sylvia with a little pride in her voice. Elin stared at the black and brown animal, whose head protruded far above the table surface.
The dog turned away from the host as he reached for his coffee cup, ran under the table and straight towards Elin, pushed himself between Elin's thighs and laid his head on her lap.
"Oh how cute! Willibald likes our teacher! He looks at her from below very faithfully and in love!” commented Sylvia excitedly.
The Doberman pushed his snout further up to Elin's privates and licked her labia once.
Sylvia happily watched what the dog was doing.
“Oh, he really likes her, Ms. Stegmann! Just let him do it and leave it alone! He is very well behaved.” Sylvia put her hand on Elin’s arm again.
Willibald von Starkenhausen licked Elin's labia once again, as she was unable to defend herself against the sexual stimulation. She bit her lower lip and slowly brought the coffee cup to her mouth to feign normality in this breakfast round.
The dog now licked her continuously, opened his mouth wider and let his tongue rub across her labia.
Elin saw that Sylvia was watching what the dog was doing with interest and a smile, sipped the coffee cup, put it down trembling before the rapidly building climax could run through her and she could become noticed by dropping the cup. Her eyes glanced unsteadily at the family members who were busy eating breakfast and looked up every now and then. The biology and physical education teacher struggled with her body, which couldn't resist the stimulation, even though she was in a highly embarrassing situation because she was sitting half-naked among the richest people in the city, being licked to climax by their family dog and watching her lover's sister, which had put her hand on her forearm.
She involuntarily pushed her abdomen further forward and the dog now licked her anus too. Then a strong orgasm shot through her, the pressure on her bladder was too much and the relaxation that came with the climax relaxed her bladder and a long stream of urine escaped her and landed in the dog's mouth, who eagerly drank every drop that was came from her. Biting her bottom lip, she stifled her moans.
“Good Willibald, yes, you like our Elin Stegmann, don’t you, good Willibald!” said Sylvia, leaning over to the dog’s head and patting it between the ears with her hand.
The dog let go of Elin and disappeared.
“Yeah, you're a little relieved when he's gone at first, aren't you?” said Sylvia, smiling and looking at Elin, who had to compose herself after the climax.
The blood was rushing in Elin's ears, she smiled hard, breathed deeply and quickly and turned her head and looked at Sylvia, who continued to smile non-committally. Disturbed, she turned to Paul, who was drinking cocoa and ignoring her. No one seemed to have noticed what had just happened to her. She took a deep breath.
The dog returned and Elin was afraid that the dog would lick her again, but it carried Elin's dress and her bikini bottoms in its mouth.
“Oh, how annoying! The dress and panties are probably gone now... but Willibald meant well with you, Mrs. Stegmann! - Father, of course we have to compensate for the damage and buy the teacher something new!!” Sylvia’s hand was still on Elin’s arm, but now Sylvia squeezed a little.
Elin was horrified. Willibald von Starkhausen drooled all over her dress, which he carried almost entirely in his mouth. Her bikini bottoms hung by a thread from his mouth and dangled in the air.
“Yes, of course, Ms. Stegmann! My daughter will take you to the KdW immediately after breakfast and buy you a new outfit!” replied the host.
“Dear father, could Mrs. Stegmann be at the charity event this evening? She could accompany Paul. That fits wonderfully, doesn't it? We could also bring evening wear for her at the same time!” Sylvia sounded enthusiastic about her idea when she presented it to her father.
“Well, that would of course be possible… and useful,” the owner of the house answered slowly, thinking. After a moment he nodded at his daughter with a smile.
“Oh, thank you, Father! Paul will definitely be very happy about that, won't he?” Sylvia looked at Paul, who nodded approvingly.
Elin drank her cup of coffee to hide her nervousness and irritation because she didn't know what was going on. What charity event was Sylvia talking about and why was it useful for her, Paul's teacher, to be there? Why did Sylvia let the dog lick Elin? Why did Sylvia pretend not to notice that Elin was practically naked?
“Well, then we already have a program for you today, don’t we? Maybe you can freshen up a little before we drive to City-West in a few minutes. - Paul, please show your guest the guest bathroom!”
Paul chewed a bite of fried egg, pushed back his chair while still chewing and turned to Elin, who looked at him irritated. It all happened too quickly for her. She had just had an orgasm at this table, now she was about to go shopping in Charlottenburg.
“Oh, Paul! What kind of cavalier are you? Of course you have to move the chair away from your Ms Stegmann!” said Sylvia instructively.
Paul pulled at Elin's chair, who quickly stood up. Her T-shirt rode up again and when she turned around, nothing was covered from her belly button down. Her black pubic hair contrasted clearly with the white, freckled skin of her loins and stomach. She quickly pulled down her t-shirt and really hoped that no one had seen what was just visible.
Paul grabbed Elin's hand and so they left the dining room. Elin only realized when Paul let go of her hand to show her the guest bathroom that they had walked away hand in hand.
“Oh crap! Paul! We were hand in hand in front of your parents!” she said in a panic and looked at him desperately.
"So what? Let my father see that I fucked one of the plebs!” said Paul defiantly.
“But Paul! You...you're too young! I'm twenty-one!! That is forbidden! I’m going to be expelled from school and… and we can never see each other again!” she stammered desperately.
Paul didn't want to understand what she meant. He wasn't interested.
“Oh, don't be so hysterical!” Annoyed, he opened the bathroom door and pushed Elin in.
“Come on!” he commanded.
Elin was frightened by him. He was rude and indifferent towards her. She hadn't met him like that yet. And she had trusted him, who had been so tender and so wild tonight. She felt strange, lost and intimidated.
“I... I have to go to the toilet!” she said quietly.
"Yes. I know! Finally do it! And take a shower!”
"But...but you're still...here..." Elin wanted privacy and she realized that wish wouldn't be respected or fulfilled.
She went to the toilet, sat down and let it run slowly then more strongly. She moaned softly in relief.
"Spread your legs! I have to pee too,” Paul commanded.
Elin didn't understand and looked irritated again, which Paul acknowledged with an annoyed groan. Only when Paul opened his zipper and pointed his penis at her did she understand, spread her legs, revealing an opening to the toilet bowl and Paul tried to hit this opening. But he hit her stomach, her belly button and her pubic hair.
“Hey! Be careful!” said Elin quietly, because she was now afraid.
“Oh, it’s not so bad! My cum is in your ass and in your cunt! The little bit of piss on the outside isn't bad!” He now aimed his powerful jet at her stomach, his urine ran over her belly button and made her pubic hair wet. He laughed to himself.
"Just look! Your hair will get all wet!”
Elin looked at him intimidated; she found it a little arousing that he let his urine run over her. This feeling irritated, unsettled and frightened her even more. She wasn't herself anymore.
He finished, shook his member and a few squirts landed on her face.
“Eeewww!” she said quietly and stood up. Drops of his urine fell onto the floor. She went to a shower stall and took off her T-shirt as she went.
The door opened.
"So! Are you ready?” Sylvia called and went into the bathroom.
“We barely managed to use the toilet!” Paul replied, amused.
Sylvia looked with a smile at Elin, who, frightened, covered her breasts and private parts with her arms and hands.
“I see that you don’t mind if a student sees you in all your nakedness, Ms. Stegmann. You have such a refreshingly natural relationship with nudism, don't you?" said Sylvia, and the way Paul's sister said it sounded somehow admiring, Elin thought. At the same time, she realized how careless she had been and that it was very dangerous.
"I, um, well... I thought there was nothing there... and in biology class we had already covered the anatomy of the human body..."
Sylvia nodded understandingly.
"Well, the car's engine is already running... then please wash yourself a little quicker so that we don't pollute the environment more than necessary, right?" Elin went into the shower cubicle and turned on the water from the rain shower and took soap and washed herself, turning away from the spectators as she washed her privates.
“Well, the biology lessons probably didn’t go far beyond showing you how to wash your private parts. That would be interesting for our Paul, since as a teenager he has, let’s say, less interest in body hygiene.”
Did Sylvia want Elin to show her student how to wash down there?
"Well, then, um, let's continue the lesson now..." said Elin, turning to Paul and Sylvia and rubbing the shower gel on her pubic area and her labia, while spreading her legs.
“Can you see clearly how I do that?” asked Elin, smiling, her face turning red with embarrassment.
Paul licked his lips and nodded.
The teacher felt like she was being treated like a piece of cattle, but she didn't protest because after all, the Hackenreuthers wanted to buy new clothes for her. Besides, it was probably better not to argue, because after all, she had spent the night with Paul and everything had to be done to prevent anyone from finding out.
Paul continued to watch with interest and a grin as Elin took a shower, soaped herself up, rinsed off the soap and put on her T-shirt without drying herself.
Now the material was wet and transparent. Elin's aureoles shimmered darkly across Yoda's face, her pubic hair glistened wetly under his chin.
Sylvia smiled.
“Paul! Please take your teacher to the exit! Eugen is waiting there in the Bentley.”
Paul grabbed Elin's hand roughly, pulling her behind him. She stumbled, barely keeping up, and used her free hand to pull down her T-shirt, which pushed back up with every step. She was led through the lower floor of the house past the kitchen, where she took a quick look. There were at least five cooks working in a kitchen that was larger and better equipped than any school kitchen Elin knew.
They arrived at the servants' entrance, Paul opened the door and pulled them down a flight of stairs to a large, silver Bentley that was parked at an exit with the engine running.
Elin only then noticed that she was barefoot. She felt even more naked when she felt small stones and sand on the soles of her feet as she descended a small stone staircase that was warm from the sunlight.
Paul opened the back door and pushed Elin into the seat.
Sylvia sat in the passenger seat, buckled her seatbelt and stroked Eugen's thigh.
“Open the windows, darling! Mrs. Stegmann needs to be dried,” said Sylvia with a smile and turned briefly to Elin.
Paul placed his hand on Elin's bare thigh, close to her groin.
The teacher looked at him in shock.
Eugen drove off through the automatically opening gate, the Bentley rocked gently on the road.
Paul slid his hand to Elin's pubic mound and stroked her pubic hair.
“Mh, they’re nice and soft!” he said quietly to her.
“Paul! If anyone sees this!" Elin whispered and put her hands over his hand in shock, but she was afraid of rejecting him and did nothing to stop his overbearing behavior.
The student continued to stroke his teacher's pubic hair, letting his fingers slip deeper under her hands and reaching her clit, which he gently circled with his middle finger.
Elin bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning. She was all too receptive to caresses and sexual stimulation and didn't find the strength to forbid Paul from touching her. On the one hand, she was afraid that Sylvia might notice something. But on the other hand, she was also afraid of Paul.
“By the way, you don’t need to be afraid that your backpack that you left hanging on the chair will disappear, Ms. Stegmann! Our house and the entire property are under video surveillance! Even Paul's room has a few cameras! So you can move anywhere without any worries and leave your things everywhere! If something unusual happens, we'll see it from the hard drive right away or later! In HD! 4K!”
Sylvia turned around again, Paul's fingers had now reached Elin's labia and the biology and sports teacher looked at Sylvia, shocked and mindless. Everything that happened last night and last night, everything that made her so happy with Paul, was caught on video. The shock of it, the fear that everything would now be exposed, mixed with the pleasant feeling of sexual excitement that now overshadowed everything.
Elin was silent for a while. Then she nodded, smiling and straining, because a climax was approaching. She could only have spoken while moaning.
“You can feel completely safe!” she said strainedly and continued to smile.
Sylvia turned forward again and patted Eugen's knee.
"Paul...did you...know thatssss..." Elin wanted to ask Paul if he knew about the cameras, but her orgasm beat her to it and while she was holding back a moan and breathing hard, Sylvia's gaze met hers from the rearview mirror and to the third time in that day she looked Sylvia in the eyes during a sexual climax.
“You have a special role to play this evening, Ms. Stegmann, if you want, don’t you, we’re not forcing anyone to do anything. Would you like to show off some clothes this evening, as a model, so to speak? The charity event is for children and the main sponsor is a clothing store. All you have to do is wear a few pieces. That would be okay, wouldn't it?" Sylvia asked, smiling at Elin in the rearview mirror.
The orgasm hadn't fully subsided yet, so Elin just nodded and smiled tightly. She pressed Paul's hand against her pussy to stop his stimulation, because he just continued, grinning confidently as he watched him put Elin in an embarrassing situation.
Elin's condition returned to normal, her breathing rate decreased and the thoughts in her head became at least a little clearer.
"Um, yes, I'd be happy to... You're also very accommodating and... of course I feel a certain obligation... plus it'll certainly be very interesting." Elin stammered her answer and tried to show gratitude and obedience. She felt that this behavior could protect her, even save her, if word got out about Paul and someone saw the video footage.
Sylvia smiled at Elin in the rearview mirror.
“It will be a very exciting evening, Ms. Stegmann!” Sylvia seemed thrilled. “Eugen is also very happy! And our Paul, he’s certainly happy too, isn’t he?”
Elin no longer pressed Paul's hand against her, but instead let Paul continue to play around with her down there.
The boy now pushed his middle finger into his teacher's vagina and massaged her G-spot, just as she had shown and explained to him last night. He watched her reactions, her fearful glances in the rearview mirror, the begging look she gave him, and rejoiced in the power he had over her. He made her feel helpless and afraid and...willing.
Her breathing quickened, signaling that she was almost ready.
They reached Tauentzien and Wittenbergplatz and Paul pulled his finger out of her without her reaching climax. A little dazed and not really feeling in this world, she looked at him in disappointment. After a while, Elin noticed that the square in front of the department store was full of people. They strolled along the boulevard in many small and large groups.
The car stopped in a surprisingly free parking space in front of the Kaufhaus des Westens. The windows closed and Eugen and Sylvia got out.
Elin carefully opened the car door and got out of the car, placing her bare feet on the sidewalk heated by the sunlight. Then she pulled down the shirt.
A group of children ran past her. A boy laughed and pointed his finger at Elin.
“I can see that woman's pussy!” he shouted and all the other children now looked at Elin, some of them ran up to her, leaned forward and looked at Elin's privates from below.
“It glitters. Is that fairy dust?” asked a girl in a pink dress.
“No, she’s fucking wet! That’s what my dad always says when my mom is so wet down there.”
“Oh, these children of today! What kind of imagination do they have, right?” said Sylvia, laughing. “What they come up with!”
“Well, don't look at it like that, children! That’s very rude!” said Eugen and added a “Hush, shoo!” to drive the group of children away.
“Thank you, Mr. Eugen!” said Elin sheepishly, because she was becoming more and more confused and frightened on the sidewalk full of people.
“Oh, I’d really like to do that for you, Ms. Stegmann!”
Elin put her feet on the warm paving slabs and walked with the three others to the front door of the department store. On the way up to the second floor to the women's fashion department, Elin stood with bare feet on the cold aluminum steps of the escalator, walked over smooth, cold linoleum floors and then stood in front of a huge selection of dresses.
“Oh dear... how am I supposed to find anything here?” she asked, staring with wide eyes at the colorful items that were spread out on clothing racks and shelves.
“Well, Elin, I can tell Elin, right, how about Eugen and I choose something.”
Elin nodded.
“Paul! Take your teacher to the changing room over there!” Sylvia pointed to one of the changing rooms and Paul took Elin’s hand and pulled her into it.
“Take off your clothes now!” he said, came close to her and grabbed her labia, immediately sinking his middle finger and pressing his palm against her clitoris.
"But... I... don't... have... anything... anything I can wear yet..."
Paul sealed her mouth with a kiss and pushed the T-shirt up to her armpits.
She kissed him wildly and intensely because she felt so safe with him when he was tender and desired her body. And she willingly let him undress her and now stood naked in front of him, looking down shamefully and now and then fearfully through the entrance to the cabin.
"You're much, much more beautiful when you're naked, Elin... and I want you... now..." Paul opened his fly, letting his stiff member spring out into the open.
“Won’t you at least close the curtain, Paul! Someone might see us! Your sister and Mr. Eugene could see us!”
He didn't answer, but lifted her leg so that her entrance was easier to see and reach. As soon as he entered her, she closed her eyes and stifled her moans by biting her lower lip. She gave herself to him and gave herself up.
Again they reached their climaxes together, she moaned with her mouth closed and he grunted in her ear, kissing her breasts and licking her nipple.
"I... love... you... Paul..." she gasped, looking at him lovingly with wide eyes. She felt safe, protected and loved in that moment.
His member slid out of her with a smack. She looked at him sadly. The feeling of safety was gone.
"I... think it's nicer if you stay inside me..."
"Yes, baby, I know... but that's just not possible right now..." Paul caressed her cheeks and pulled away from the hug.
“Ah, I see, Elin, that you have already freed yourself! That's good, because we don't have that much time!" said Sylvia happily and smiled.
Elin was startled.
“Look, Elin, a cocktail dress! That's for tonight! Of course you can keep it afterwards!” Sylvia held up a pink cocktail dress on a hanger. There was a woman standing next to her, obviously a seamstress, because she had a needle bracelet on her left arm and a tape measure hanging around her neck.
“This is Ewelina, the alterations tailor. She will customize the dress for you! Tailor-made, so to speak! Is that not great?"
Eugen entered the locker room doorway and nodded eagerly.
Elin was frightened again and now covered her breasts and private parts with her arms and hands.
“Oooh, Elin, I thought we put that behind us! You can show yourself in all your beauty!”
Hesitantly, Elin lowered her arms.
Sylvia looked at Elin skeptically.
“Mh, the material is a little translucent... maybe we have to shave some off, dear Elin...” Sylvia approached Elin and touched Elin's black pubic hair.
Elin looked at Paul's sister in horror and stammered, "But...but..."
“Well, put this on first!” Sylvia gave Elin the cocktail dress and put it on, letting Paul zip up the back.
“Oh, just look, Eugene, how sweet! Our little Paul will probably be a nice boy after all!”
Elin looked at herself in the mirror. The dress fit perfectly. It was sleeveless, strapless and fitted close to her body. The bottom hem ended two hand-widths above the knee.
“What do you think, Paul? Should we make it even shorter?"
"Yes definitely!"
“But... the dress fits perfectly!” said Elin, unsettled.
Last edited by Zamui on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casanova

Re: A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 1, 2 ...

Post by Casanova »

Nice story.
Can't wait for more.
Zamui

Post by Zamui »

Thx! In a few days I will post more. Not sure where it leads poor Elin ...
IsaacLascar

Post by IsaacLascar »

Hello, I'm new and also from Germany. I just want to ask when will there be a sequel? I think the story is super cool and very sexy. I hope that it will be even more embarrassing for Elin and I have the conspiracy theory that the family deliberately chose her and is deliberately getting her drunk and keeping her horny. So please continue the story! I wait eagerly. :D
Zamui

Post by Zamui »

Hi!
Thank you for your reply!

I will continue this evening.

;)
Zamui

Post by Zamui »

PART 3

"Yes, that may be true on the upper half ..." Sylvia scrutinised Elin for a long time, from her bare feet to her tangled, still wet hair. Elin had the feeling that each of Sylvia's gazes was touching her skin tenderly like fingertips. This impression sent a pleasant shiver over Elin's body again and again. She was paralysed and stared at Paul's sister. For a brief moment, the trained smile disappeared from Sylvia's face and a natural expression appeared that made Elin feel like she was in love. She desired this woman! She looked the way her brother had done yesterday in class and on the swing.
"... but I like it shorter, Mrs Stegmann!" Sylvia's expression changed back to a trained smile and her voice sounded as if she would brook no argument.
"Well, if that's the way you like it, then it's probably better if we do it your way!" Elin backed off and submitted to Sylvia's authority.
Sylvia nodded and now looked at Elin favourably, stepped close to Elin and raised the hem of her skirt until it was about a hand's width below Elin's vulva.
"There you go!" said Sylvia, turning to the dressmaker. "Tonight we want you to be very beautiful, don't we, Paul?"
Paul nodded and licked his lips.
The seamstress knelt down in front of Elin and pinned the hem of the skirt.
"So, now the summer dress. I've got a two-piece and a one-piece. We'll probably have to shorten those too, won't we?" Sylvia now held up three pieces on hangers.
Elin nodded, not wanting to disagree.
"Paul, please undress your teacher," Sylvia instructed.
Paul didn't hesitate for long, unzipped the cocktail dress and the dress slipped down Elin's body. She was now standing naked in the cubicle and no longer even felt the impulse to cover her vulva and breasts with her hands.
Sylvia, who was standing close to Elin, now licked her lips as her brother had done before and Elin could feel Sylvia's breath on her naked skin.
The teacher liked the way Sylvia scrutinised her body. Paul was standing close behind her, she could feel the fabric of his jeans - and through the fabric she could feel his erection.
The seamstress took the dress off the floor as Elin's feet stepped out of the dress.
Sylvia slowly handed Elin two hangers on which a top and a skirt were hanging.
Elin slowly took the dresses off the hanger and slowly pulled the top on. It was narrow and covered her breasts at the front, with a little of her breasts still visible above and below the fabric. She adjusted it a little, turned to the mirror and looked at herself. The black and white striped bandeau top fitted well, even though it showed a lot of her. Elin smiled, because she was still naked underneath and her black pubic hair shone in the light of the changing room.
Now she took the skirt, slowly slipped it on and found that she looked like the girl in the Lambada video. The white skirt was very short and ended just three or four centimetres below her vulva.
"Yes, that's good. But it's not something I could wear to school ..." said Elin shyly.
"That's why we still have this. It's not so baggy." Sylvia held the third hanger in front of Elin. A dark blue dress was hanging on it.
Elin slipped off the top and skirt, gave them both to Paul and then put on the blue dress. The bottom hem was just as short as the skirt she had tried on earlier. However, the dress now covered her stomach and clung tightly to her breasts at the top.
"Fits. It's interesting what you can find in the children's department. " Sylvia smiled mischievously. "You can wear practically anything, can't you?"
Elin undressed again and passed the items on to Paul. She looked at Sylvia, who was dressed conservatively and in her beige-coloured chinos and matching blouse with ruffles gave the impression that she had come from a CDU party conference, but underneath the clothes Elin thought she could see a slim, athletic body and Elin wondered what Sylvia's breasts felt like, jiggling so small and flat under the blouse in a bra.
"And finally, a bikini. Pearly fishnet. So beautiful! And I've chosen one that you can open with bows at the sides. You're into that, aren't you?" Sylvia presented a bikini on a hanger, the bikini bottoms of which consisted of two threads. The thread that was supposed to cover the pubic area widened at one point and covered the vulva perfectly. However, Elin's pubic hair was bulging out on the left and right.
"Well, I'm afraid that has to go, my dear Mrs Stegmann!" Sylvia commented, tugging at Elin's pubic hair.
Elin nodded in agreement and put the top on.
The bikini top also consisted of two threads, between which two small, square pieces of fabric were supposed to cover the breasts but were only large enough to cover Elin's aureoles.
"Doesn't your teacher look wonderful, Paul?" Sylvia was beaming all over her face. She liked the choice of clothes she had made and, of course, the bikini.
"Yes, she does. But she's prettier naked," Paul replied.
"Oh, that little rogue and charmer! Always up for a joke!" Sylvia giggled. "Yes, perhaps you'll put the T-shirt back on then, Mrs Stegmann. I'll have the cocktail dress altered for you and pack the other clothes. And we're going to the hairdresser now."
"What do we want at the hairdresser's?" asked Paul.
"Well, how should I explain it to you ... so ... Your teacher needs a change of style down there, where you don't have any hair yet, doesn't she?" explained Sylvia, giggling and hesitating.
"You want to shave off that lovely soft hair?" Paul was surprised and disappointed. He liked Elin's hair down there.
"Well, it has to be. It doesn't look good when it shines through like that. What will the other party guests think? They'll think your teacher is a savage or an East German who doesn't fit in with the civilised world." Sylvia smiled the smile of an adult who has to explain the hardships of the world to a small child.
"We'll also make your teacher really pretty. Maybe do her hair a bit on top and remove the hair from her whole body. That's how it's done in our circles now. And we don't want to attract any unpleasant attention, do we?" Sylvia lectured and Elin looked irritated at Paul's sister's face. She looked a lot like her brother. The lips were beautiful, the eyes had a deep look that you could sink into. But in contrast to Paul's masculine features, Sylvia had a softer but also very beautiful face. Elin noticed that now.
"I'll ... um, leave it entirely to you!" Elin said in agreement and didn't think twice about what they would do to her now.
Elin undressed again. She liked standing naked between Paul and Sylvia and imagined things that were not befitting of a decent teacher.
"The hairdressing salon is on this floor ... Actually, Mrs Stegmann, there's no need for you to get dressed again. We also have to hurry, because I have a few important things to do. So you'll stay practically naked and Paul will show you to the parlour," Sylvia instructed.
"Erm ... but ... there are a lot of people ... they can see me ... I can't just walk along naked, Mrs Hackenreuther!" Elin replied, perplexed and irritated.
"Oh, don't be like that! Your body is presentable! It's even downright sexy! - Why don't you say something, Eugen! Isn't our Mrs Stegmann a real beauty! Look at those firm breasts, those slim, muscular yet feminine arms and legs! And then that toned stomach! You can see the muscles! - She's a real beauty!" enthused Sylvia.
Elin blushed and felt flattered.
Paul grabbed Elin's hand, pulled her with him out of the changing room and onto a wide aisle where many customers were walking and looking at the department store's goods.
Eugen, Sylvia and the dressmaker ran after them.
Elin felt the carpet on her bare feet and, after a few moments, people's eyes on her naked skin. Shamefaced, she wanted to cover her nakedness with her hands and arms, but feared that she might arouse Sylvia's disapproval. So she kept her arms at her sides and walked as if nothing was wrong, as if she were walking through a department store clothed and inconspicuous.
But the customers looked at her, pointed their fingers at her. Some shook their heads in shock and indignation. It was mostly women who did this. The men, mainly older men, approached the corridor where Elin was walking, whistled after her and complimented her on her athletic and well-trained body.
Paul led her once through the whole floor until they finally reached the hairdressing salon, which had actually only been a few steps away from the changing room. But Elin was so confused, in such a foggy state of mind, that she didn't even realise that she had taken a long diversions. Elin enjoyed the attention and the openly displayed sexual desire of the people, many men but also some women. This attention aroused her sexually enormously.
"Good day! Once completely. This cheeky short hairstyle with a sidecut on your head, please," Sylvia said to the hairdresser as she entered the salon.
"Oh, nice! It's already prepared!" The hairdresser was pleased that Elin was already naked.
"Then please lie down on it!" The hairdresser pointed to a bed that stood in front of a mirror instead of a styling chair.
Elin lay back on the bed and looked at the mirror. She was startled. The mirror showed her vulva, labia and clitoris enormously enlarged!
"Yes, that's our magnifying mirror! It magnifies everything so you can do your hair better! Great, isn't it?" the hairdresser explained proudly when she saw Elin's horrified face.
Eugen, Paul and Sylvia sat down on a couple of waiting chairs. Sylvia smiled and looked at the mirror. Paul grinned and licked his lips. Eugen smiled and looked at Elin's enlarged image of her vulva.
With warm hands, which the hairdresser had warmed up in a water bath, she lathered Elin's vulva thoroughly. The hairdresser saw Paul's sperm running out of Elin's vagina, looked up and grinned at Elin with a wink.
"Well, we must have just had some fun in the changing room," she whispered in Elin's ear and washed Paul's sperm off with a wet cloth, penetrating Elin's vagina a little to get the remains out.
Elin twitched and blushed, smiled sheepishly and twitched again when the hairdresser's rag hit her G-spot.
With careful movements, the hairdresser then ran a razor blade over Elin's vulva first and rinsed off the shaved hair in a sink. Little by little, she exposed the skin under the hair.
"You have very nice, soft hair there! It's good that it's growing back," said the hairdresser and then shaved everything free next to Elin's labia, took the flannel and wiped off the foam. She looked at her work with satisfaction.
"Now turn round once. Now it's your bum's turn!" The hairdresser clapped her hands as she said this.
"WHAT?" shouted Elin.
"Elin! You're not usually like this! Please don't keep us! We still have a lot to do!" Sylvia was impatient.
Elin obeyed and turned round on the lounger, the hairdresser pushed a high cushion under her pelvis so that Elin's bottom was sticking way up. Then she spread Elin's legs very wide to get better access to her anus.
"Oh, just look Paul! What a beautiful sphincter! Such a beautiful pink colour!" Sylvia said enthusiastically and pointed to the enlarged reflection.
Elin was deeply ashamed - and touched, because no one had ever admired her anus before.
"Yes, very nice. And so nice and tight," Paul replied.
"Oh, our Paul again! Always in such a joking mood! And only one thing on his mind! Those boys in puberty, aren't they?" said Sylvia, giggling.
The hairdresser nodded in agreement. Elin looked directly into the faces of Paul and Sylvia and Eugen, who were staring at her bare bottom and anus. That was so embarrassing!
The hairdresser soaped up the area, leant over to Elin's ear and whispered: "Man oh man, they've been doing it too! I'll wipe the sperm out of your anus!"
Elin then felt the hairdresser take the flannel and quickly and surprisingly poke her finger into her rectum and wipe it around.
Elin gave a startled groan.
After the hairdresser had finished cleaning her rectum, she bent down to Elin's ear again.
"You like it there, don't you?"
Elin nodded quickly.
The hairdresser began to shave the few short hairs on Elin's bottom.
"There's not much there!" she said, "Then the rest will go very quickly.“
The hairdresser spread a lot of shaving foam on Elin's back, legs and arms and shaved away the tiny hairs. It felt good as the hairdresser gently glided the razor blade over Elin's skin. As if in a trance, Elin moved slowly to turn round again and let the other side of her body be completely free of hair.
"You're quite the connoisseur, aren't you? No one has ever enjoyed this as much as you!" the hairdresser whispered in Elin's ear.
Last edited by Zamui on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
IsaacLascar

Post by IsaacLascar »

Nice continuation. I hope that Elin has a bigger accident in front of the mirror. And will she perhaps run into her pupils...? I can't wait to see what happens next :D
Zamui

Post by Zamui »

Oh, my poor Elin ... fate has a lot in store for her ...
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

I believe such wonderful moments must be captured on camera. Erin won't argue in her haze.
This can then be shared in the class group.

Pretty sure the gala will have its own army of cameras and something interesting happens that can then be covered on the News.