EXPOSING ERIC

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC_ new Jan 22

Post by TeenFan »

Thank you very much, Thesyguy.

I had the idea, of a guy who sends an inappropriate video to ty to impress a girl, with it backfiring badly, in mind a couple months ago.
I had no intentions of starting ANOTHER new story so soon this year, when there are others in progress. But one of the prompts of the
HNY24 contest: an exhibitionist gets more than he bargained for, fit the theme of the story I had in the back of my mind.

There are still a couple weeks for anyone wanting to start a new story. I'm surprised almost nobody started one on the ENF side.
All the ideas put forth as prompts in this competition were good ones.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 10: The Long Short Walk

Eric stands next to his dad's car, feeling for the first time what it's like to stand outdoors while naked, as the cool breeze blowing causes chill bumps
to pop up on his bare butt. Eric shivers, partly from the cold air, partly from a spasm of fear and apprehension. Elizabeth, the girl who he sent
the unsolicited video to, is in that house along with her parents most likely. None of this is going according to the plan Eric had when he hatched
the bold and daring scheme. He thought he was so clever. Somehow he had figured Elizabeth wrong. Somehow she was not thrilled to see Eric's
naked workout and jerkoff video. Well, Eric's dad, as he detailed how his son's plan had derailed halfway to its destination, did mention the girl thought the first part (the shorts falling off part) was somewhat humorous. He should have stopped there and waited to see how Elizabeth
responded to the quick showing of his dick in an apparent wardrobe malfunction.

"Better get a move on," Mr. Smiley says. "Don't make me get out of this car and drag you in there."

Eric looks at his father, who still has the motor running. "You're not coming in?"

"I'll get a full report later. You're going to be here a while, and I have to get back to the house. There's a Family reunion going on over there."

Even more dismayed, knowing he must step into Elizabeth's place all by himself, Eric turns toward the house. The short walk to the door is the
longest walk of his life. Standing at the door, an impressively large door made of dark brown wood, with intricate carvings on it that looked like
ancient symbols, Eric feels a sudden urge to run away. But where can he go? Where can he hide, barely knowing this neighborhood? The door
has a large and long metal vertical handlebar, not a regular doorknob, and it looks like it takes a large key to fit into the locking mechanism. The heavy door looks like it opens onto a murky dungeon, not the entrance into a family residence. Eric knocks on the door. Maybe the knocks were
too timid, as there is no response. Eric pushes the doorbell. BONG, BONG is the sound Eric hears resonating beyond the door. A moment later the massive door swings open. A tall, broad shouldered and big boned man stands in the entryway.

"You must be Eric," the man says.

Eric assumes this must be Elizabeth's dad. The guy is huge, with muscles rippling underneath his tight fitting t-shirt, which is brown and tan in
a camouflage pattern. 'OH FUCK' Eric thinks to himself, 'Is the guy part of the military? Maybe a hunter. Does the guy have guns?' Eric can feel
his hands shaking, even his toes are twitching.

Standing naked, hands covering the crotch, Eric feels like prey, small and weak and totally vulnerable. And to think he tried to impress Elizabeth
by doing twenty pushups and an equal number of pullups. Eric turns one last time to look at the car. His dad waves goodbye, then gunning the motor he speeds off down the street, and Eric is left alone to reap what he sowed.
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

TeenFan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:31 pm Thank you very much, Thesyguy.

I had the idea, of a guy who sends an inappropriate video to ty to impress a girl, with it backfiring badly, in mind a couple months ago.
I had no intentions of starting ANOTHER new story so soon this year, when there are others in progress. But one of the prompts of the
HNY24 contest: an exhibitionist gets more than he bargained for, fit the theme of the story I had in the back of my mind.

There are still a couple weeks for anyone wanting to start a new story. I'm surprised almost nobody started one on the ENF side.
All the ideas put forth as prompts in this competition were good ones.
That’s interesting to know. I didn’t realize there were so few submissions from the ENF side. Best of luck then with your story. I much prefer the eventual winner to be an ENM writer. So hopefully you and DrWho can finish your stories in time. 👍👍
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC_ new Jan 24

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 11. Surprises in the Audience

Eric has the second most forlorn feeling of his life as he watched his father drive away, leaving him alone and without clothing.

"Step on in here, boy. You belong to me for the time being. You can call me Mr. Monger, or better still always say to me 'YES SIR' when you speak
to me. Do you read me loud and clear?"

"Yes Mr. Monger...ya ya yes sir, whatever you say sir," Eric says to the tall and well-built man, who also happens to have an intimidating
moustache that is big and bushy.

"Good, now get your scrawny ass in here," Mr. Monger hisses in a fashion similar to how Clint Eastwood spit out most of his lines in the war movie
"Heartbreak Ridge". The sound is menacing and deadly, and Eric can barely get his feet moving as he takes several steps into the house.
Eric has the most forlorn feeling of his life as he watches the door swing closed, trapping him inside.

What happens next is a shock to Eric. The next person he sees walks right in from the next room, and it's a face he recognizes, the smiling
face of Mrs. Welch, the school counselor. It's the job of a school counselor to always present a happy face each day, but this expression goes
beyond the usual "Don't worry...be happy" demeanor. Mrs. Welch looks absolutely radiant, she's so beaming with bubbly joy. Her smile gets
even bigger as she greets the naked student. She almost laughs after looking the trembling boy up and down, and she even went around the
backside to gaze upon Eric's less than impressively muscled legs and buttocks.

"I've always wanted to see more of you, Eric. I rarely get to visit with a student for longer than thirty minutes. Today I'll be able to observe
and evaluate you for hours."

Eric looks down at his feet, clutches his crotch even tighter. Mr. Monger is getting impatient.

"Okay, lets get a move on into the living room. It's time you got to meet your accuser."

With his eyes darting around from side to side, looking for hazards, looking for some possible way out of this mess, Eric is taken into the living
room. The room is huge, large enough to host a massive party. At one end of the room a stage has been erected. It's only a foot off of the floor
but it has some room with a span of around eight feet by eight feet, making a fairly large square of plywood planking. Elizabeth and her mother
are seated at the center of a row of chairs. Eric counts a total of six chairs. The others seated are introduced by Elizabeth's father. Two older brothers sit to the left of Elizabeth and those two boys look angry, glowering at Eric like they want to rush over to him and stomp his lights out.
Mrs. Welch steps over to sit down next to Elizabeth's mother, and the final chair is filled by none other than the High School principal, Mrs.
Concord, who looks as dour as ever, like even this is taking up too much of her precious time.

"Eric will take the stage and this...um, it's not a show...Eric's performance, the demonstrations will begin," says the counselor.

Eric notices that Mr. Monger is not in sight. Would this be a good moment to run for the door? The urge to run is very strong, like a survival
instinct, fight or flight. But Eric controls his impulses (and wishes he had controlled them a week or so earlier when he thought up that stupid
video message idea), and he takes the stage, making the big step up onto the plywood platform. Eric stands before his accuser, as Mr. Monger
put it, stands naked and afraid as Elizabeth and her immediate family watch from their seated positions. Eric never knew there could be such
a level of shame for what is a natural state of being. After all everyone comes into this world with nothing covering their skin. Up on a stage
Eric stands taller than those who gaze upon him, but Eric has never felt smaller. Elizabeth looks at him with no sympathy, no mercy can be
detected in those same eyes that Eric once could gaze into for hours, such pretty blue eyes. Those once warm and inviting eyes look so cold
a shiver runs through Eric's body. Under his cupped hands he can feel his balls wanting to shrivel up.

Mr. Monger comes back into the room, having changed his appearance slightly. He's wearing black army boots and he has a drill sergeant hat
on his head to match the camouflage t-shirt. Storming onto the stage, Elizabeth's father is ready to dish out the punishment, and he gets right up into Eric's face.

"Eric Smiley, It's nice of you to join us today. I learned from my daughter that you like to show yourself off. You seem to be very proud of your
physique. I understand you like to work out your muscles. Now you will drop and give me twenty."

Eric knows he has no choice. He's stuck at this house for an unknown period of time. Maybe the faster he gets his punishment done the faster he'll be picked up by his dad. Eric drops and he knocks out twenty pushups as he hears some murmuring going on among the audience, but Eric doesn't look up to see who is doing the talking. Eric can imagine how they must be making fun of his unathletic body, his skinny butt sticking up, the flaccid cock barely hanging down. Eric's self-delusional fantasy about his body is busted. He knows he's no Tarzan, no Romeo. He's just a scrawny little nerd. Getting back up after the twenty pushups he covers himself up again.

"Did I say you can cover up your little boy parts?" Mr. Monger bellows. "Drop your arms to the side when you stand before me you sniveling
little coward!"

Eric drops his hands, fully exposed for the first time in front of Elizabeth and her family. After a minute, an agonizingly long minute as Elizabeth
gets her first full look at a live version of Eric's Teen Fitness show. Tony and Teddy, the two brothers are now grinning instead of scowling, but
the change in facial expressions does nothing to make Eric feel better. Even Mrs. Concord is starting to look like she's enjoying the sights and
sounds of this.

"Drop and give me twenty," Mr. Monger yells out again.

On the second set of pushups, Eric is going slower, not showing the most perfect of form. Eric's never actually gone beyond doing twenty-five pushups before, never taken working out seriously. The Mr. Teen Fitness dude is a total fraud, and now Elizabeth knows it.

"Stop, stop," Mr. Monger yells. "This is terrible. Stand up," and after Eric stands up Elizabeth's dad turns toward the school counselor. "Is there anything you can do to help Eric do a better job of working out? This boy needs some help."

"I think I have the thing for you," Mrs. Welch says, and she takes out a whistle and she blows it loudly.

Suddenly there is a noise from the other side of the room. It's the noise of footsteps marching in rhythm, footfalls on carpet. From the entrance
to a hallway is a most unexpected sight. A single file line of cheerleaders emerges from the darkened corridor. Stepping into the room the cheerleaders line up beside the stage. Eric counts six cheerleaders and the Cheer coach tagging along behind. The six girls wear the colors of
Eric's High School. These are the varsity cheerleaders and Eric has never seen any one of them so close before in their short skirts and pom poms,
and now six of them are assembled before him, giggling and smiling oh so sweetly, their eyeballs feasting on his bared body. It took a full measure
of effort, but Eric succeeded in keeping his hands at his sides. Eric was already scared, but now he's petrified. Everything but his dick feels
stiff.

"Come on girls. Eric Smiley needs a little encouragement to make it through his strenuous workout," Mr. Monger says to the assembly of the hottest
females to populate the school. "He's done less than forty pushups and he's already plum tuckered out. Let's get him doing some jumping jacks.
Show him how to jump girls. Eric can use some inspiration to get him jacked up."
Themarble

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC_ new Jan 27

Post by Themarble »

Jacking up or jacking off? Seems Eric will be shamed for many to see. Let's hope he can keep it down. If he can, perhaps someone bought a special pill to get him in the mood? I can't even wait to read more? How will Eric get home? What is in store? So many questions. I can't wait!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Awesome chapter and quite a surprise for poor Eric especially when the cheerleaders came in! Is Eric up to the challenge?
Duddlydee

Post by Duddlydee »

I like how you have brought in an actual Fitness guy (Mr Monger). I believe this is what they call “The punishment must fit the crime”.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 12. Something's Missing

If a raging bull had come storming out of the hallway, nostrils flaring and snorting, head lowered with wicked horns pointing his direction,
Eric could not have been more shocked than when he sees the six cheerleaders emerge following the whistle. The beautiful girls, all aged sixteen
or seventeen, most with long curly blond hair and perfectly applied makeup, line up in single file next to the wooden platform of the stage as they
chant the school fight song. After lining up the girls gaze upon the naked boy standing on the stage. Eric has his arms by his side, standing at attention but not standing very tall in comparison to the hulking short haired, big mustached, tattooed on both shoulders, fitness freak called
Mr. Monger who is Elizabeth's dad.

"Hello girls," Mrs. Welch says to the squad of cheerleaders. "This is Eric up on the stage. Perhaps some of you have seen him before. He's a Junior
who specializes in...well, I'll call it film production," and then the counselor turns toward Eric. "These girls all saw your video, the one you sent
to Elizabeth. They needed to witness it since I gave them the task of coming up with some cheers for you," and then she turns toward the Captain
of the squad. "Cindy, this is how it'll go. Mr. Monger is going to get Erick going on his workout. You all cheer him up, encourage him to do his
best to stand tall for his school with great pride. You think you can do that?"

"Absolutely, Mrs. Welch," Cindy says with a flick of her head, which tosses the ends of her lovely curls across the bare shoulders protruding
out of her tight-fitting cheerleader top.

Eric looks at those sexy shoulders and perfectly smooth bare legs on the six girls and this reminds him that his entire body is bare and on
display, and those cheerleaders have seen his Teen Fitness video workout. The cheerleaders have seen him cum for crying out loud. Oh how they must have laughed together and phoned all their friends about it. Eric was always shy before, lowering his head or looking away when any teen
girls looked his way. Now anytime a girl smiles at him, the way these cheerleaders are all showing him their pearly white and orthodontically perfected teeth, he'll have to assume she has either seen or heard about the naked workout video. Nobody will ever take him seriously again.
Until he graduates (in a year and a half) Eric will be the laughingstock of the school. But Eric doesn't have time to worry about the remainder of
his High School days as Elizabeth's father is butting in.

"Eric will give us fifty jumping jacks and I want to see perfect form. Got to get that heart rate up. Get those juices flowing. But first I want
to thank the cheer squad for lending a helping hand. You want to do a quick cheer for Eric, let him know how we're all in this together?"

Cindy, the squad Captain, says something to the group. They strike the right pose, all done nicely in unison, and the first cheer is given.

"ERIC'S GOT A CUTE LITTLE DICK...WHEN HE GETS EXCITED HE CUMS QUICK" the six cheerleads say as they bounce up and down and swing
their arms.

After the short little cheer Elizabeth and her two brothers clap their hands, grinning widely. Oh this must be loads of fun for them. They get
to sit there and be entertained by dancing girls and a naked boy who shows them his bouncing balls and flopping penis as Eric goes into a set of
fifty jumping jacks. The plywood platform thumps as his feet pound the wood each time his body comes down. The cheer squad vocalizes
their support for his efforts.

"Oooh yes, looking good put your clothes in hock...
Flop it pop it don't let it stop...
How did you know we like to look at cock?"

The fifty Jumping Jacks are finished, and Eric needs to catch his breath. Looking down at the six chairs in front of him, the only seated person
not laughing is the school principal. She has an amused look on her face, but it's combined with a puzzled expression as well.

"Something doesn't look right," Mrs. Concord says, and everyone gets quiet to hear what she has to say. "Eric does not look like he did in the
video he sent to Elizabeth. Can anyone tell me what is missing?"

Six pairs of eyes from the row of chairs focus in on Eric's body. Six more pairs from the cheer squad roam all over every inch of exposed skin.
Eric can feel each eyeball, all of them and it makes him nauseous. That would be real swell, to get sick and throw up in front of everyone. What the hell is the principal talking about. Eric can't figure out what could be missing. In the video it did start off with him wearing loose fitting
white shorts, could that be it?

"I got it," says one of Elizabeth's brothers, and Eric doesn't remember which one is Teddy and which is Tony. "In the video, when that asshole
was doing the jumping jacks, he ended up with a hardon. It was sticking straight up."

"That's right Tony, you figured it out. Eric here doesn't have a properly erected penis. He can't do his Teen Fitness routine with a wimpy weenie
flopping like a half-deflated balloon now can he."

"So right you are, Mrs. Concord," bellows Elizabeth's dad, and he looks down and points a finger toward the flaccid and unimpressive sex
organ on the unimpressive body of the scared shitless sixteen year old. "Eric, you must match your video performance. Get your dick up. Get it
up now!"
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC_ new Jan 28

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 13. Running Out of Time

Eric is aghast that he's expected to have an erection. Isn't it bad enough he has to do pushups and jumping jacks in front of Elizabeth, her family,
and two members of the school administration plus the varsity cheerleader squad, all while not wearing a stitch of clothing? How can he possibly match the look of the infamous workout video sent to Elizabeth, match the sexual arousal he had that day as he imagined her eyes only seeing his glorious naked body and massive cum shot.

"Get it up limp dick," Teddy yells out, the first time the other older brother of Elizabeth says anything.

Eric isn't sure how he's supposed to proceed here. How is he going to get it up on his own? He didn't even have to touch himself when he got
hard and horny while prancing about naked in front of the video camera during the making of the video. Eric's dick was super hard and practically
dripping with pre-cum by the time he started on part two in his bedroom. Standing in front of the High School principal and Counselor Welch is not arousal inducing. Having the seriously scary, super ripped and muscled dad hovering right over him makes it impossible to become sexually excited
despite the close proximity of the impossibly sexy Cindy and her cheerful team of long curly haired babes in their skimpy outfits and pom poms.

"I...I um...I can't get it up like this," Eric says, voice quavering. "I don't know what to do."

"Try playing with yourself you jerkwad," Elizabeth's brother Tony shouts out.

For several minutes the room is quiet, as Eric makes an attempt to become erected, but no matter how much he jerks on his rod it won't get hot
or hard. To make matters worse, Mrs. Welch asks for an opinion on Eric's manliness, asking none other than Elizabeth herself.

"What do you think of Eric's penis?" the counselor asks the fifteen year old girl, who up to now has been silently watching. "Do you have an opinion
on it?"

At first Elizabeth looks down, not expecting to be called upon. Then she looks up. "This is a fact, not an opinion. Getting to see it like this
all limp and soft, I know both of my brothers have bigger dicks than Eric does. Not that Eric is tiny, but he's got nothing going on down there
that compares to what Tony and Ted have."

"Damn right I got a bigger dick than that dipshit," Tony says, and he halfway lifts his hips upward off the seat and he rubs his crotch with his
left hand. "He deserves to be bitch slapped by my big cock."

A sudden burst of laughter comes from a surprising source. For the first time Elizabeth's mother gets involved in the bizarre event. Her laughter
is loud and almost like a cackle. Mrs. Monger takes a tissue, handed to her by Mrs. Welch, to wipe her eyes.

"It's true, what he says. Tony does have a large penis. Sometimes I have to tell him to go to his room and put some shorts on over his small
Jockey briefs," and Mrs. Monger laughs again, wiping her eyes with the tissue. "Teddy's got a big one as well, and I got no complaints about my
husband. My daughter wasn't exactly impressed by seeing that there young lad naked in the video clip. She's seen better right here in her own house."

Having his dick compared to each of the members of Elizabeth's family is not helping Eric in his failing attempt to achieve an erection. Looking
down on the two brothers sitting next to Elizabeth, both Teddy and Tony looking so tall and athletic with handsome chiseled features, Eric can
see his shortcomings add up to more than size. And speaking of size...his dick is as flaccid as when he started, the latest cheerleader cheers
not helping at all.

"We love Eric yes we do
We love Eric how bout you..."

"Tick tock tick tock what time is on the clock...
The cowboy cums to town at High Noon
but it ain't no joke, his pistol is broke
cock pointing down like it's six-o-clock..."

Eric feels a trickle of sweat running down the side of his face. His body glistening with a sheen of sweat. It feels like he's done a full workout,
but all he did was some pushups and jumping jacks, and now several minutes of masturbation.

Suddenly Mrs. Concord stands up. "I think we've seen enough. That boy is getting nowhere. He promised that working out with an erection will improve fitness and burn calories. Then when he's asked to work out again, he cannot get hard. I declare his video to be false advertising.
He should be punished for fooling us. So far Eric has done little but waste our time, so now it's time to make things more interesting, more
stimulating. Underneath your seat you will each find a flyswatter on the floor. Reach down and grab your flyswatter."

In horror Eric sees the long handled plastic ended fly swatters on the floor underneath each of the six chairs. He didn't notice that before.
He's filled with dread as each of the six seated observers pick up a flyswatter, especially when he sees the gleeful faces of the two brothers. More than anyone else they seem to be the ones enjoying Eric's humiliation. So far Elizabeth has mostly looked embarrassed to be there.

"Is it spanking time?" the head cheerleader asks. "Wanking time didn't last long enough for me. I hope we can get back to Wanking time after
spanking time."
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: EXPOSING ERIC_ new Jan 29

Post by TeenFan »

Exposing Eric
Chapter 14. A Bare Hand to the Backside

If Eric had an urge to try to run away earlier, that desire is more than doubled. Seeing his six main accusers brandishing fly swatters, Elizabeth with family along with the counselor and principal and how can he fail to mention the menacing dad standing right next to him, it all makes Eric want
to turn tail and run for the door before those swatters can be put to use on his bare bottom.

"You're not really going to use those on me?" Eric says, holding on to hope that the whole thing is just a tactic to scare him, which is working. Eric
hasn't been more afraid of anything before in his entire life. Up to now one of his main urges was to cover his frontside with his hands. Having to
hold his arms at his sides while being exposed fully for everyone's viewing pleasure is more than he ever wanted for eyeballs on his dick. Eric would
have been thrilled to show off his body parts to the six cheerleaders in some controlled setting more to his liking.

One such fantasy he had was to be the only boy at the birthday party of a girl. Let's say the birthday girl was twelve years old and she has invited
five more girl friends aged 11 to 13. Let's say there is a swimming pool at the home where this party takes place, and of course the six young girls
are happily splashing around in the pool and the parents all go inside the house. Eric mostly sits in the corner till the right moment. After a number
of the girls are out on the pool deck, Eric gets up and he dives into the pool. But before he did the dive, he made sure his swimsuit was untied.
He feels the swimsuit slipping down his waist, down low on his hips. He pretends not to notice the slippage when he makes his way to the ladder
to climb out of the pool. The girls turn to see the slender sixteen year old boy climbing out of the water and his suit is hanging low, showing some
ass crack in the rear and some pubic hair on the front side. That suit is barely being held up by the erection poking out the front.

Eric gets such a thrill, knowing the grins and the giggles and the girls whispering to each other are all about him. What Eric really wants is for
one of the cute pre-teens to sneak up behind him and yank the swimsuit the rest of the way down, freeing his throbbing dick to smack against his lower tummy. He'll get to flash his erection at the ones standing in front of him, and it won't be his fault. No parent could blame him if one of the
naughty twelve year old partyers de-pantsed him.

Looking at the six cheerleaders Eric actually momentarily revisited that pool party fantasy during his get it hard masturbation attempt, however
even that normally arousing fantasy failed. Seeing the six cheerleaders cheering on the prospect of him getting spanked by six people with fly
swatters...well, that would only be a turn on for those into Sado-masochism, the BDSM stuff that can be found online right next to the other
lighter spanking videos. Eric has browsed some of that stuff, but it didn't really do anything for him. Now if there were videos of twelve year
old girls spanking a fifteen year old boy that would be a turn on, but such vids are not allowed on "Adult" sites.

Mrs. Concord is taking charge again of the situation.

"All of us with swatters shall approach the stage," the school principal says, and her demeanor changes to a woman who can scarcely contain her
glee. "All my years of being principal of the school I've had to send all the kids to a male vice-principal for delivering a swats punishment.
Occasionally I've been present as a witness, as all punishments required a witness and sometimes the secretary is not available."

Mrs. Concord steps up onto the stage, apparently wanting to be the first to make use of her lovely little plastic pink colored flyswatter.

"I've always wanted to be the one to give out the swats with that nice big n fat paddle the VP uses on the boys. Oooh I wanted so much to be
the one to make a trouble making teen bend over, then feel the backside of his jeans to make sure he doesn't have a wallet or a comb or anything
else in the back pockets."

Mrs. Concord steps up next to Eric, and she places a hand on his backside, starting at the small of the back and working her palm down till she
gets a good feel of the curvy globes of his less than firm and unathletic glutes.

"Mr. Monger, you may take the place of the school vice-principal and can begin the punishment. If we did this in the VP's office, I suppose he
would dish out three hard swats using the wooden paddle. If you like, you make dispense three hard spanks using your bare hand. I have no
doubt those muscular arms will be sufficient in simulating the force of a wooden paddle. Proceed when ready Mr. Monger."

OH Freaking Fuck...spanked by Elizabeth dad?! If Eric knew this was coming he would have tried to run away for sure. But now it's too late.

"Turn around the other way," Mr. Monger directs the captive prisoner who is to receive corporal punishment. "Turn around, then spread your legs
two feet apart...yes, just like that...now bend over and grab your ankles."

Knowing there is no way to avoid this, Eric turned around to bend over as directed and grabs the ankles. He can look between his legs and see the
faces of each of the five who still stand in front of the one foot raised plywood stage. He can see various expressions on the faces behind him.
For the first time there is a huge grin on Elizabeth's face. It's the first time since this all started that she seems to really get into this. Her
two older brothers were into it from the start. Both Tony and Teddy are leaning in and leering, obviously enjoying this moment. Mrs. Welch looks
pleased with the proceeding, a little smirk on her face as she lightly swats her left hand with the flyswatter. She must be looking forward to her
turn to dish out some punishment. Only Elizabeth's mom has a somewhat neutral expression, as if this is just something that needs to be done
and so she goes along with it.

"This punk actually has some fairly big balls," Tony observes. "They hang down and back some. Makes for an easy target."

Whether or not Mr. Monger is listening and taking in his son's advice, the first blow to land is dead center on the butt. WHOP goes the large
hand against Eric back end. The force moves Eric's body forward some, almost making him have to let go of the ankles to put hands forward to
stop the momentum. But before having to place hands on floor, his body swings back and his rear is greeted with a second wallop.

The cheerleaders jump and shout and wave their pom poms about.

"Eric's got a big red ass
We'll watch the show and smoke some grass"

Mrs. Concord looks over at the cheerleads, disapproving of their choice of cheers. This might be taking place off of campus, but the principal
is not about to encourage any of her students to promote the use of drugs.

A third loud pop fills the room as the last hard spank falls on Eric's butt, which is already turning a few shades redder. Eric gets yanked back up
and flipped around to face everyone down below. Eric rubs his stinging butt, knows it's just a short reprieve till the next one is up lay it on his
rear end.

"Now listen up folks, with there being so many who will be dishing out some swats to Mr. Smiley here, there is going to be a change in how the
punishment will proceed," Mrs. Concord says, and everyone gets silent. "Mr. Monger just spanked Eric on the butt. Each of you will also give three
swats to Eric, but each one of you must pick a different part of his body. No blows to his face, and his butt has already been done. No part of
him will be swatted by more than one person. Each one of us gets to choose a new, fresh location to hit Mr. Smiley. Only six more punishers
to go, six more places to turn a lovely shade of pink. Now who want to go next?"

Eric's eyes grow wide in fear. 'What the hell is this' he thinks to himself. No more swats on the rear end? Six more people who will smack him
with flyswatters, but no more blows on the butt? Where are they going to aim for next?