The Experiment

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FunKelly

The Experiment

Post by FunKelly »

My name is Carl, and I am the student editor of a school newspaper at a small liberal arts college in New England. Our weekly paper usually focuses on updating students on the available activities of the collage along with articles and editorials about the social sciences, psychology and the humanities resources, which are the main curriculum taught at the school. With fewer than four hundred students and located in a small town, there are no sports teams and few notable social clubs to speak of, making the position of school paper editor, a relatively effortless position, that does not require a great deal of time. That was all about to change, if only for a short time.

With less and three weeks remaining until summer break, I was summoned to Dr. Arthur Levine's office, the head of the psychology department at the collage. Dr. Levine was a short, sixty-five-year-old man with long white hair, a trimmed white beard and glasses. His teachings were right out of the Sigmund Freud playbook and often controversial. It was a well-known fact that Dr. Levine often participated in Naked Bike Rides in London and the U.S., along with the Nude Protesting of everything from the use of fossil fuels to political oppression, whenever possible. Endeavors he was certainly not ashamed of but were rather a source of pride for him. You could tell when speaking with him, these events helped fulfill his sense of civic duty, no matter how perverse they may have seemed to some others or the spectators themselves.

Dr Levine even had a social media page where he posted many photos from these events. There he was, naked as the day he was born surrounded by other nude people, both young and old, men and women, who took part in these gatherings. The protesters often had painted slogans on their naked bodies that read "NO OIL", "STOP THE OPPRESSION" and the ever popular "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW". I had often wondered how those in the photos must have felt being stark naked among so many clothed observers, all with their cell phone cameras at the ready. Yet it was the spectators that always seemed more uncomfortable than the naked protesters to me.

Having no idea why he wanted to see me, I met him in his classroom at 4:00 sharp that Tuesday afternoon. "Thank you for being on time, Carl", he said to me as I entered. "Please take a seat". I sat at a desk in the front of the classroom as he took his seat behind his desk. "Carl. You have taken several of my courses over the last three years, so I would like to take you into my confidence ". Not sure what he meant; I listened as he continued. "By taking you into my confidence, I mean what we are about to discuss cannot be mentioned to anyone outside this room until I give you permission. Is that understood?" "Yes", I nodded. "Good", he responded. "I am retiring at the end of this semester and have made plans for a final psychological and sociological experiment, to be used as the basis for a book I am planning to write".

Dr. Levine went on to tell me about the details of the planned event, which would take place on the upcoming Saturday. I was both shocked and captivated as I intently listened to him explain the particulars of the experiment. He, along with five other male and one female participant would remove their clothing other than their sneakers, in his classroom, then gather on the front lawn of the college. There they would mingle among themselves along with any students, neighbors, spectators and curiosity seekers alike for 30 minutes. Following their initial public exposure, the naked participants would hop on seven awaiting bicycles and ride down to the main street of the quaint New England town. Their destination was Mrs. Riley's art studio, which was well known for its paintings and sculptures of nude men and women, along with the life model classes that were frequently held there.

Dr. Levine would entertain questions from the public at large as the group of completely naked participants assembled in the art studio. Any member brave enough to venture out in public were allowed to go as far down the main street from the art studio as their inhibitions would allow. The time spent naked at the studio or in the downtown area would last up to two hours. If one or more of the members decided that their naked exposure was becoming too uncomfortable, they were welcome to take the bike ride back to the college but must remain naked inside or outside the college building, until the remainder of the group joined up with them back on the college lawn. "Personally, I would be hiding in the men's room, overwhelmed by the utter humiliation of being naked in public! It would be bad enough having strangers witnessing my total exposure, but running into someone I knew, I believe would be so much worse".

Dr. Levine then went on to give me my instructions for covering and reporting on the event for the school newspaper. I was to keep a careful distance while compiling photos of the event from start to finish. I was to take notes of my observations of both the participants demeanors, along with the reactions of the spectators who would witness the nude partakers of this public event. He had arranged a driver to take me from the college to Mrs. Riley's studio and the downtown area and back again, allowing me the freedom to take as many photos and notes as I could. I was completely flabbergasted at his request yet remained calm and steady as I anxiously agreed to cover the experiment for the newspaper. As agreed, I remained completely silent about the upcoming event until I joined the seven participants in Dr. Levine's classroom on Saturday morning.

I met Dr. Levine and the other members of the experiment in his classroom as directed. They were all faculty members at the college. Their ages varied from 30 up to Dr. Levine's 65 years of age. The lone female was Miss Culver, a freshman literature professor, who had already submitted her resignation after her first year to take another position at a larger university, also in New England. She was about 27 years old, stood 5' 3" and about 115 pounds. She had short black hair, and I was soon to learn had small breasts, a perfectly shaped ass and great legs. She was extremely cute too. Miss Culver was from the mid-west, so it was my opinion she had agreed to take part in the experiment knowing she would be moving away in a few weeks and wanted the experience of being naked in public, if only once. I also noticed she seemed unaware that she would be the sole female taking part in the exhibition. An uneasy expression came across her face as she appeared to be looking around the room, hoping another female or two would be joining them. Even so, she removed her clothes along with the others.

Dr. Levine, now naked except his sneakers, was strutting like a peacock down the college hallway and to the stairs that led to the campus front lawn. The others, also now naked, didn't appear as confident, but it was Miss Culver's demeanor that I documented first. Her expression revealed that she could not believe what she had agreed to do and was noticeably struggling to keep from concealing her shame. If I hadn't been so captivated by her awesome little naked body, complete with bald pussy, I would have offered her my T-shirt. I knew immediately, she was in way over her head and feeling embarrassed. I was becoming aroused just watching her. We arrived at the exit doors to the college front lawn and Dr. Levine through them open and walked outside. The other five men followed the Dr. out, while Miss Culver was a bit hesitant. To be honest, I was surprised she didn't run back to the classroom to retrieve her clothes.

To my surprise, Miss Culver summoned her inner fortitude and followed the six naked men out to the college front lawn. I was actually feeling proud of her. Once gathered on the front lawn, occupied by about ten to twelve students coming and going, the group were immediately noticed and started to draw a crowd. Students who were inside the collage came out to observe the naked group and take pictures, while others from the neighborhood made their way across the college lawn to gawk at the exposed participants. Dr. Levine started to chat with some of the spectators as if he were fully clothed, while the other men didn't quite seem to know how to act, so they kept among themselves, leaving Miss Culver to anguish in her humiliation. 80% of my notes thus far were focused on Miss Culver and what appeared to be her emotional trauma. It was then that two female students approached her.

Just when I thought she would collapse from the sheer shame and humiliation of it all, and cover her tits and pussy with her hands, one of the girls called out, "Miss Culver! I don't know what this is all about, but you get my vote for the 'Most Courageous Professor' at the school! You rock that pussy professor! You rock that pussy!" The two girls pulled out their cell phones and said, "Give us a great big smile", as they started taking photos and short videos of the naked literary professor. To my astonishment, she put her hands on her hips, shoulders back and gave the two girls the great big smile they had asked for, while willingly allowing them an unobstructed view of her naked body and bald pussy. She then started talking with them in a tone I could not here, as I continued take photo after photo of my own. I was careful to get photos of Dr. Levine and the other naked male faculty members, but Miss Culver had my full attention in more ways than one.

Within minutes the small group of barely two dozen people had swelled to well over fifty. Although curiosity was most likely the motive for the increased attention, most of the onlookers gravitated to the only naked female on the college lawn. Miss Culver, being asked to pose for selfie after selfie with many of the picture taking spectators, did her best to oblige but soon became overwhelmed. The six naked men, including Dr. Levine seemed helpless to draw some of the attention away from the small, fit naked college professor. Listening to the onlookers talking about posting their new photos on the internet must have been nothing short of traumatizing. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, as she was obviously inundated with the realization that her naked body was being exposed to countless people in the area and across the internet.

She squeezed her thighs together in a vain attempt to conceal her bald pussy, while crossing her arms in front of her breasts, as the clicking of the camera phones became almost deafening. There was nowhere she could hide, and she now knew it. Finally, Dr. Levine and the men circled around Miss Culver which only served to identify her as the only female willing to expose her own bare breasts and shaved pussy to both those in attendance and the recipients of their hundreds of photos. What was supposed to be a fun 'Nude in Public' experience, rapidly turned into the most humiliating ordeal possible. Somehow, Miss Culver managed to hold it together until it was time for the group to ride their bikes downtown. While all this went on, I kept my distance, still taking photos and making recorded notes into my phone.

Each member was furnished with a bike and helmet for the ride downtown. Standing next to her bike while putting on her helmet on, was the first moment since we all came out of the college that Miss Culver had a moments peace. She was still stark naked, and many were still taking pictures of her, but a more reasonable distance was being adhered to. I took a place in the back of the pickup truck my driver had, allowing me a 360-degree radius to take my photos unobstructed. I had him drive down the road just a bit, allowing me to take full frontal photographs of the group as they pulled out of the college and onto the street, less than a mile from downtown. As they passed, I was able to get photos from the rear. I got several great shots of Miss Culver standing on her bike pedals, leaning over on her handlebars. That position provided an awesome view of her bald pussy lips, perfectly framed by her beautiful butt cheeks and well-toned thighs.

As you can imagine, while the group road the short distance to downtown, many along the way blew their horns in approval, while some pedestrians seemed to have mixed thoughts about the spectacle. I got a short video of a woman covering her little girl's eyes while we were passing by, with the word 'DISGUSTED' written across her expression. We arrived at Mrs. Riley's art studio and the participants parked their bikes at a nearby bike rack and headed inside. I followed behind maintaining what distance I could in the tight space. Mrs. Riley enthusiastically greeted Dr. Levine and the other members of the experiment. She then walked up to Miss Culver and asked, "And you are?" "Professor Culver", she replied. "Susan Culver". "Well Susan Culver", she said. "I want to get a photo of the seven of you in a line".

She then instructed the group to line up against a plain white wall in her life modeling studio. "Let's get three penises on either side of Susan, we'll position your vagina between them", she said to Miss Culver. I could tell Miss Culver was not amused. She was again squeezing her thighs together to conceal her bald pussy as each member had their arms around the shoulders of those next to them. "Susan", Mrs. Riley said. "Please try to relax". Almost defiantly, Miss Culver let out a sigh, put on a big smile and positioned her feet about 18 inches apart, allowing her sweet, clean-shaven pussy lips to be displayed above the two-inch gap between her magnificent thighs. For a split second, I believe she was actually enjoying herself. I'm sure she was aroused because although her breasts were small, there were several times during the morning that her nipples became so erect they protruded a full inch out from her areolas. They were standing at attention that very moment.

Following the impromptu photo shoot, the participants wandered around the studio, still open to the public, while Dr. Levine and Mrs. Riley started talking. Arthur and Carol as they referred to each other. In such a confined area, I tried to make my way past Miss Culver, as about a dozen people were also in the studio with the naked experiment participants. She asked, "How are you today, Carl?' I didn't even know she knew my name. Caught off guard, I simply mumbled, "O.k. What an interesting day". She turned to me and said, in a tone only I could here, "I am 'STARK NAKED' in the center of town, while who knows how many pictures on 'MY BARE ASS, TITS and PUSSY' are circulating all over the internet! I'd say it's been an interesting day!", making no attempt to shield any part of her bare flesh from my view. It was as if she had decided, to make the best of it, since she would be leaving our little town in a few weeks anyway.

A woman approached us and asked Miss Culver if she would mind taking a selfie with her. She happily agreed and smiled as if she didn't have a care in the world, while the woman took some photos. "Can I ask?", the woman inquired. "Do you mean why am I stark naked in the center of town?", Miss Culver responded. The woman nodded "Yes". "I'm not really sure", she said. "Dr. Levine is working on some 'Undisclosed Experiment' and we all know as much as you do. He simply asked us to ride from the college to here, in the nude, then ride back again. I guess we'll all find out sometime in the future", she said, with the most nonchalant attitude, allowing the woman to continue taking photos. It was like she had removed this invisible cloak of inhibition and was now behaving as if she was fully clothed herself.

I turned my focus to the local towns people and their expressions as they entered the studio. All seemed intrigued by our group of naked bike riders, but most turned their attention to the lone naked female. Two of the men in the group walked out of the studio and stood by the parked bicycles, appearing almost indignant that Miss Culver was receiving most of the recognition. She on the other hand, was once again becoming overwhelmed by all of the attention. How it must have felt for her to have almost two dozen people by this time, brushing past her, standing right next to her, all the while experiencing the sensation that must have been caused by the fabric of their clothing brushing against her bare skin. Miss Culver's expression revealed that the close quarters contact was a reminder that she was completely naked in this public space. It must have been extremely unnerving.

In an attempt to flee the now unwanted attention, Miss Culver headed back to join Dr. Levine in the life modeling room of the studio, still in view of the general public. Dr. Levine called both Miss Culver and I to join him, as he viewed the screen of Mrs. Riley's laptop. On the screen was a photo of the group she had chosen from the ones she took a few moments earlier. There she was, wearing nothing but sneakers and a smile with three nude men on either side of her. The human eye was immediately drawn to her darling face, small bare breasts with erect nipples and her cleanly shaven pussy, before moving on to the six naked men that accompanied her. At least mine were.

Mrs. Riley announced she was going to have the image blown up to life size and use it to cover the bland white wall it was taken in front of. "It will be a celebration of the human form and a tribute to today's demonstration!", she said with great exuberance. "Splendid idea Carol!", Dr. Levine replied, with plenty of excitement of his own. Miss Culver looked as though she might faint as she looked at the photo then up at the bare wall, imagining her naked body being on display for all who entered the studio to see. I also noticed the more distressed and unsettled she appeared, the more erect her nipples became. Somewhat of a double-edged sword for her, I imagined. I don't know for sure, but my guess is that she was regretting taking such a defiant stance in response to Mrs. Riley's request to relax. In the photo she portrayed a woman who was thrilled to display her naked physique and even more exhilarated that she was the only woman in the photo with the six naked men. She was reflecting a woman with zero modesty, but I knew better.

I quietly made my way through the growing crowd and out onto the street, where the two men who exited the studio earlier were standing. They were finally receiving a small portion of the attention, as they posed for pictures and talked among those who had gathered outside the studio. Both of them appearing relaxed, yet quite proud of their public nudity. It wasn't long until the other three male faculty members came out and joined them, leaving Miss Culver as the only one naked inside the packed studio, with the exception of Dr. Levine. I so wanted to go back inside to see how she was handling the situation but needed to give at least an appearance of equal time to the men participants. A few minutes later, Dr. Levine emerged from the studio and joined the other men, leaving Miss Culver alone and vulnerable to the unrestrained photo taking public.

"Is Susan reluctant to come out and join us?", one of the men asked Dr. Levine, in what seemed like a condescending tone. "No", he replied. "Carol is attempting to convince her to pose for a life model class this evening. She should be out momentarily". "A life model class?", I thought to myself. When I last saw Miss Culver, she gave the impression that she just wanted this 'Naked Nightmare' to be over with. I doubt she would agree to pose nude for an art class. I think she just wanted to pick up the remaining pieces of her shredded dignity and be on her way to her new position at the larger university. I'd even go as far as wagering that when she did come outside, she would elect to ride her bike back to the college and hide in her classroom until the end of the scheduled second hour of the downtown excursion. I was to be proven wrong.
Hooked6

Re: The Experiment

Post by Hooked6 »

Interesting premise for an ENF story. I hope that there is more.

Hooked6
FunKelly

Re: The Experiment. Part Two

Post by FunKelly »

I looked at the door to the studio when I noticed Miss Culver trying to come outside. She literally had to squeeze her naked frame through the maze of dressed spectators, as her bare skin was in constant contact with the clothing of those who were inadvertently hindering her path. After finally making her was passed the crowd and out onto the sidewalk, she headed for the safety of the group. Just then we all heard someone call out, "Susan!" Miss Culver looked like a deer in the headlights as we all watched Amber Nelson walking across the road. Amber owned a small pub across the street and was one of only a few friends Miss Culver had made during her short nine months at the college. "What are you doing?", she asked in a tone heard by everyone. Miss Culver was unable to speak when the tall, slender blonde pub owner walked up to her and started looking over her naked body.

"Well?", she continued. "Why are you and your friends naked?" Silence came over the crowd, as everyone waited to hear how the small, well-toned naked literary professor would respond. She finally squeaked out the words, "We're helping Dr. Levine with his research", as she stared at the ground. "Is this legal?", Amber asked. Dr. Levine announced, "We have all the proper permits for this psychological case study and demonstration, you can be assured", still confident in his own nakedness. Miss Culver looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole, stupefied by the absolute and utter humiliation of the encounter. "Well Susan. You look like you could use a drink", Amber said. "Come with me to the pub and give me the low-down", as she looked to Dr. Levine for his approval. Miss Culver replied in a low tone, "We need to be getting back to the college, Amber". "Nonsense!", Dr. Levine said. "We still have more than an hour before we are due back".

It was just minutes before noon, so Miss Culver made a futile attempt to get a reprieve from crossing the street in front of everyone, appearing to feel more ashamed than anyone should ever have to experience. "I thought you didn't open until 2:00", she said, in an almost inaudible tone, still mostly looking down at the ground, but now holding her hands clasped in front of her bald pussy. "Legally, I can open at noon", Amber said. "Let's get you that drink", as she took Miss Culver's hand and pulled her across the street like a mother pulling her young daughter in tow. I watched the scene in disbelief. "Poor Miss Culver. This was a humiliation you don't get over very quickly", I thought to myself. Dr. Levine and the other men took a leisurely stroll down the street, while many of the spectators followed Amber and Miss Culver across the street to Amber's pub. Dr. Levine signaled for me to follow the girls.

Amber turned to the gathering crowd of mostly 20 something men and women, and said, "Please be patient people. I can't legally open for a few minutes. She opened the door, signaling for Miss Culver to go in first. Miss Culver asked, "Can Carl come in with us?" Amber looked at me and asked, "Are you 21?" I pulled out my wallet and showed her my I.D. I had just turned 21 the month before. "O.k. You too", she said as she held the door for both of us. Once inside, Amber went behind the bar, put a shot glass on the top, and said, "Don't tell anyone". She then pulled out a bottle of Sambuca and filled the shot glass. "Here. You look like you need this". Miss Culver downed the shot and made a face as she swallowed the strong drink. Amber then poured her another and came from around the bar and pulled out her cell phone. "You've got guts girl. I'll give you that", she said. "Now smile", as she started taking photos of her naked friend, for her own collection. "Now tell me how you got yourself into this predicament".

Miss Culver was sitting facing the bar on a stool with her legs crossed, her head turned towards Amber when Amber said, "Now come on Susan. At least give me some full-frontal pussy shots like the rest of the town got". Miss Culver spun her bar stool around, leaned back with her elbows on the bar and spread her legs wide open, saying, "How's this you little lesbian?", showing a bit of little liquid courage. "Perfect!", Amber replied, as we both took photos of her. Miss Culver gave the short version of how she had allowed Dr. Levine to talk her into being part of his experiment, while holding her pose. Amber then stated the obvious. "Susan. I think you're a closet exhibitionist. No one gets into a situation like this unless deep down they really want to. The fact that you surrendered your last vestige of modesty by shaving your pussy completely bald, I believe is evidence of that. I'm not judging, just saying".

With that, our few minutes of private time was up, and it was time for Amber to open up her pub. She took the empty shot glass from Miss Culver, placed it in the sink behind the bar, and said, "It's showtime people!", as she headed for the front door. She opened the door, then announced, "Thank you for your patience, everyone. We have a maximum occupancy of 40 people which means the first 38 will be allowed in. Due to the lack of time to prepare and open as I usually do, we will be serving only beer until 1:00, at which time I will close again to prepare the pub and reopen at our normal time of 2:00". Miss Culver immediately turned her stool to face the bar and crossed her legs once again. Amber counted off 38 people, then hooked the plastic covered chain across the door, allowing anyone left outside to see in.

The pub had twelve bar stools and seven tables with seating for four. Miss Culver was seated at the last stool closest to the opening that led behind the bar. I took a place near the rear exit for the best vantage point to take photos and record my notes of both the demeanor of Miss Culver, who was now the only one naked in the pub, along with the reactions of the pub patrons. Amber took the beer orders from those at the bar, while all eyes were on the naked girl at the end of that bar. Miss Culver seemed a bit more at ease than she had been since first removing her clothes in Dr. Levine's classroom. It must have been the alcohol, I guess. Even so, it was nice to see her relax, if only just a little as she sat at the end of the bar sipping from a glass of water that Amber had given her.

The line forming at the bar from the people sitting at the tables became quite long in a matter of minutes. Amber was a true professional but was badly in need of some help. Help that was to arrive in a form of an unexpecting naked female college professor. Miss Culver soon found herself surrounded by people asking for selfies with her. Even the two shots she drank could not camouflage the feelings of vulnerability that were written across her expression. That's when Amber announced, "If everyone would take their seats.....'Susan! The pub's new 'Naked Little Server' will be around to take your orders". Miss Culver had just finished taking a selfie with two women when the announcement rang through the tiny pub. She glared at Amber and mouthed the word, "WHAT?" Amber took Miss Culver to the rear exit, where I was standing.

Before Miss Culver could protest, Amber said in a stern but low tone, "Susan. As I see it you have two choices. You can hide at the end of the bar, smothered by curiosity seekers or you simply wait a few tables and take some beer orders. The first option seems very claustrophobic to me". Miss Culver was silent as she weighed the options. She then walked back to the bar and picked up an order pad and pen, then turned back around, and asked. "Do I get an apron?" Amber walked up to her, giving the most sinister grin, and replied, "Not a chance". "O.K... Which one is table #1?", Miss Culver asked. Amber looked at me and said, "She waited tables all through college". Amber pointed out the table locations by number. Giving no thought to it whatsoever, Miss Culver walked up to table #1, wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers and holding an order pad and pen, and said, "Hello. My name is Susan. I'll be your server this afternoon. What can I get you?"

"THE PLACE ERUPTED!

The entire pub, especially the two couples at table #1, had just discovered their deep respect for the naked college professor, who was now moonlighting as a naked waitress. For no money! I might add. Any tension that may have existed in the pub, was now dissipated. I had never, nor will probably ever again, anything like it. Miss Culver had just calmed the savage beast, wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers. (That may be a little over the top. Haha) Within eight minutes, she had taken the orders for all seven tables and delivered their beers, all the while making small talk, taking a selfie here and there and giving the 10 second explanation as to why she was naked in the first place. It was as if she had an invisible shield that protected her emotionally. There were even 4 of her senior literary students in the pub. They could not have shown more support for the fortitude shown by their naked professor, but also got as many photos as they could.

I made my way to the front of the pub to get a different perspective and was standing by the front windows, when I noticed that many of the locals were still hanging around to see what might happen next. I could not see Dr. Levine, but the two remaining naked faculty members were actually waiting in the line to get into the pub, while three of the men's bike were no longer there. With the occupancy limit reached, and less than an hour to be served by this naked college professor, no one left early, assuring the two nude male faculty members would not get in to join their only female group member. Meanwhile, Miss Culver made her way from table to table, selfie to selfie, for the next thirty-five minutes. How she ever managed to run such an efficient shift (even if it was only 45 minutes) while in the nude, was nothing short of amazing.

With about 8 minutes until Miss Culver and I would have to leave to meet the remaining men, for the bike ride back to the college, I went to the end of the bar to get a glass of water. Miss Culver walked up and placed a tray of empty beer glasses and a pitcher on the bar, as if she was back in college. "Table #4 will have another round", she said. If I hadn't been there to get my water, I would never have heard what Amber was about to ask her. "Do you like the height difference, Susan?" Miss Culver, looking a bit worn from the experience, but not the least bit defeated, asked, "What? What height difference, Amber?" "You know silly", Amber replied. "With most of the customers being seated, your bald pussy has been on display at eye level since you started serving. You must have realized that", she continued.

Miss Culver seemed visibly shaken for a moment, then Amber continued, in a close, quiet yet deliberate tone. "I'm jealous, Susan. I wish I were you! I'm sure many of the women here today wish they were you. You get to have an experience that the rest of us only get to fantasize about. We have 5 minutes left. You rock that pussy Susan. You rock that pussy!" "That's exactly what the female student told her at the beginning of her nude adventure", I thought to myself. Miss Culver immediately returned to table #4 with their glasses and beer, showing no change in attitude, other than a bit more kick in her step. She looked so happy for those last five or six minutes; I remembered. "LAST CALL! DRINK UP!", came Amber's directive. I watched as Miss Culver was being hugged by both male and female patrons as they said goodbye and headed outside, once again with the nonchalant attitude of a fully clothed person.

Amber cleared out her pub with military precision, as we both noticed Miss Culver seemed to be looking for something. "Susan. You left them at the college". "Left what?", Miss Culver asked." Your clothes. That's what you're searching for, isn't it?" A look of desperation came over Miss Culver's face as she realized she would now have to go back out on the street, completely naked. "Relax. It will be fine", Amber said. "Look. There are three naked men out there waiting for you to join them. Now. Head up, shoulders back and enjoy the rest of your little adventure", she said, as she held the door open for us. I went out first so I could document Miss Culver's exit from the pub. Amber looked down at her, and said, "Why don't you stop on by later, Susan. How about 6:00. You can hang around here, and you even get to wear clothes", she said, with a snicker.

I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear it when Miss Culver replied, "It will have to be later. I'm posing for one of Mrs. Riley's Life Modeling classes from 5;30 until 7:00 tonight". "You're already hooked!", Amber replied, as she looked down at her naked little friend. "I knew you were a closet exhibitionist! Go and have fun. I'll see you later tonight". Miss Culver summoned her inner fortitude once again. She put her head up, shoulders back and marched right back out into the street. Rather, right smack into a woman who was walking with her little girl on the sidewalk in front of the pub. "Look Mommy!", the little girl exclaimed. "That lady is showing everyone her privates! You told me we should never show anyone our privates". The woman gave Miss Culver a really dirty look, then walked on, saying, "That's right sweetheart. You should never show anyone your privates. We have a word for people like that". She continued, as she turned around, while still walking away. Then she mouthed the word "SLUT!", directly to Miss Culver.

Miss Culver was devastated, and worse yet, she was still naked and exposed in the downtown area of the small community. I had no idea what to say to comfort her but still had to document the awkward encounter in my notes. Visibly shaken, Miss Culver was unable to escape the stares of the onlookers and was obviously unaware of what to do next. Just then, things took a turn for the worse. A van from the small local T.V. news station pulled up in front of Mrs. Riley's art studio, where Dr. Levine was happy to greet them. A female reporter and male camera man hopped out of the van and immediately set up their equipment. Miss Culver was absolutely trapped. Her three naked male counterparts were preparing to be filmed and interviewed by the local T.V. crew, something I knew she was definitely not interested in taking part in, yet she remained naked, ashamed and stranded in front of the pub, all the while having her picture taken by dozens of onlookers.

Amber came out of the pub, phone in hand and walked up to her, as if they were complete strangers. She then asked, "Would you mind taking a selfie or two with me, miss?" Not waiting for a reply, she held out her phone and quietly said, "Smile", as she took some selfies of herself with naked Miss Culver. "What are you doing?", Miss Culver whispered to her friend. "Lightening the mood silly", as she took a few more pictures. In seconds, a small crowd encircled the only naked girl on the street, all hoping she would allow them to take some selfies with her as well. Surrounded by people with smiles on their faces and hearing their words of encouragement, she hesitantly obliged, but with some reservations. Amber had helped in easing Miss Culver's feelings of shame and discouragement, brought on by the little girl's comments, and her mother's reaction, but it would be a while before she would be able to reclaim her dignity.

Amber told Miss Culver she needed to get back inside to prepare to reopen, while adding, "Don't worry about that uptight bitch. She was wrong, Susan", then headed back inside. But the expression on Miss Culver's face was undeniable. She knew the woman was not wrong. She was simply walking her little girl downtown and ran smack into a completely naked woman, right on the main street, and in the middle of the day! We all knew the women's reaction was justified. Miss Culver politely excused herself after one last selfie and walked her naked little body back across the street, hoping she would not have to deal directly with the T.V. news crew. I kept my distance and continued to make notes and taking more photos as the downtown segment of the experiment was coming to an end.
Last edited by FunKelly on Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
FunKelly

Post by FunKelly »

I looked at the door to the studio when I noticed Miss Culver trying to come outside. She literally had to squeeze her naked frame through the maze of dressed spectators, as her bare skin was in constant contact with the clothing of those who were inadvertently hindering her path. After finally making her was passed the crowd and out onto the sidewalk, she headed for the safety of the group. Just then we all heard someone call out, "Susan!" Miss Culver looked like a deer in the headlights as we all watched Amber Nelson walking across the road. Amber owned a small pub across the street and was one of only a few friends Miss Culver had made during her short nine months at the college. "What are you doing?", she asked in a tone heard by everyone. Miss Culver was unable to speak when the tall, slender blonde pub owner walked up to her and started looking over her naked body.

"Well?", she continued. "Why are you and your friends naked?" Silence came over the crowd, as everyone waited to hear how the small, well-toned naked literary professor would respond. She finally squeaked out the words, "We're helping Dr. Levine with his research", as she stared at the ground. "Is this legal?", Amber asked. Dr. Levine announced, "We have all the proper permits for this psychological case study and demonstration, you can be assured", still confident in his own nakedness. Miss Culver looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole, stupefied by the absolute and utter humiliation of the encounter. "Well Susan. You look like you could use a drink", Amber said. "Come with me to the pub and give me the low-down", as she looked to Dr. Levine for his approval. Miss Culver replied in a low tone, "We need to be getting back to the college, Amber". "Nonsense!", Dr. Levine said. "We still have more than an hour before we are due back".

It was just minutes before noon, so Miss Culver made a futile attempt to get a reprieve from crossing the street in front of everyone, appearing to feel more ashamed than anyone should ever have to experience. "I thought you didn't open until 2:00", she said, in an almost inaudible tone, still mostly looking down at the ground, but now holding her hands clasped in front of her bald pussy. "Legally, I can open at noon", Amber said. "Let's get you that drink", as she took Miss Culver's hand and pulled her across the street like a mother pulling her young daughter in tow. I watched the scene in disbelief. "Poor Miss Culver. This was a humiliation you don't get over very quickly", I thought to myself. Dr. Levine and the other men took a leisurely stroll down the street, while many of the spectators followed Amber and Miss Culver across the street to Amber's pub. Dr. Levine signaled for me to follow the girls.

Amber turned to the gathering crowd of mostly 20 something men and women, and said, "Please be patient people. I can't legally open for a few minutes. She opened the door, signaling for Miss Culver to go in first. Miss Culver asked, "Can Carl come in with us?" Amber looked at me and asked, "Are you 21?" I pulled out my wallet and showed her my I.D. I had just turned 21 the month before. "O.k. You too", she said as she held the door for both of us. Once inside, Amber went behind the bar, put a shot glass on the top, and said, "Don't tell anyone". She then pulled out a bottle of Sambuca and filled the shot glass. "Here. You look like you need this". Miss Culver downed the shot and made a face as she swallowed the strong drink. Amber then poured her another and came from around the bar and pulled out her cell phone. "You've got guts girl. I'll give you that", she said. "Now smile", as she started taking photos of her naked friend, for her own collection. "Now tell me how you got yourself into this predicament".

Miss Culver was sitting facing the bar on a stool with her legs crossed, her head turned towards Amber when Amber said, "Now come on Susan. At least give me some full-frontal pussy shots like the rest of the town got". Miss Culver spun her bar stool around, leaned back with her elbows on the bar and spread her legs wide open, saying, "How's this you little lesbian?", showing a bit of little liquid courage. "Perfect!", Amber replied, as we both took photos of her. Miss Culver gave the short version of how she had allowed Dr. Levine to talk her into being part of his experiment, while holding her pose. Amber then stated the obvious. "Susan. I think you're a closet exhibitionist. No one gets into a situation like this unless deep down they really want to. The fact that you surrendered your last vestige of modesty by shaving your pussy completely bald, I believe is evidence of that. I'm not judging, just saying".

With that, our few minutes of private time was up, and it was time for Amber to open up her pub. She took the empty shot glass from Miss Culver, placed it in the sink behind the bar, and said, "It's showtime people!", as she headed for the front door. She opened the door, then announced, "Thank you for your patience, everyone. We have a maximum occupancy of 40 people which means the first 38 will be allowed in. Due to the lack of time to prepare and open as I usually do, we will be serving only beer until 1:00, at which time I will close again to prepare the pub and reopen at our normal time of 2:00". Miss Culver immediately turned her stool to face the bar and crossed her legs once again. Amber counted off 38 people, then hooked the plastic covered chain across the door, allowing anyone left outside to see in.

The pub had twelve bar stools and seven tables with seating for four. Miss Culver was seated at the last stool closest to the opening that led behind the bar. I took a place near the rear exit for the best vantage point to take photos and record my notes of both the demeanor of Miss Culver, who was now the only one naked in the pub, along with the reactions of the pub patrons. Amber took the beer orders from those at the bar, while all eyes were on the naked girl at the end of that bar. Miss Culver seemed a bit more at ease than she had been since first removing her clothes in Dr. Levine's classroom. It must have been the alcohol, I guess. Even so, it was nice to see her relax, if only just a little as she sat at the end of the bar sipping from a glass of water that Amber had given her.

The line forming at the bar from the people sitting at the tables became quite long in a matter of minutes. Amber was a true professional but was badly in need of some help. Help that was to arrive in a form of an unexpecting naked female college professor. Miss Culver soon found herself surrounded by people asking for selfies with her. Even the two shots she drank could not camouflage the feelings of vulnerability that were written across her expression. That's when Amber announced, "If everyone would take their seats.....'Susan! The pub's new 'Naked Little Server' will be around to take your orders". Miss Culver had just finished taking a selfie with two women when the announcement rang through the tiny pub. She glared at Amber and mouthed the word, "WHAT?" Amber took Miss Culver to the rear exit, where I was standing.

Before Miss Culver could protest, Amber said in a stern but low tone, "Susan. As I see it you have two choices. You can hide at the end of the bar, smothered by curiosity seekers or you simply wait a few tables and take some beer orders. The first option seems very claustrophobic to me". Miss Culver was silent as she weighed the options. She then walked back to the bar and picked up an order pad and pen, then turned back around, and asked. "Do I get an apron?" Amber walked up to her, giving the most sinister grin, and replied, "Not a chance". "O.K... Which one is table #1?", Miss Culver asked. Amber looked at me and said, "She waited tables all through college". Amber pointed out the table locations by number. Giving no thought to it whatsoever, Miss Culver walked up to table #1, wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers and holding an order pad and pen, and said, "Hello. My name is Susan. I'll be your server this afternoon. What can I get you?"

"THE PLACE ERUPTED!

The entire pub, especially the two couples at table #1, had just discovered their deep respect for the naked college professor, who was now moonlighting as a naked waitress. For no money! I might add. Any tension that may have existed in the pub, was now dissipated. I had never, nor will probably ever again, anything like it. Miss Culver had just calmed the savage beast, wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers. (That may be a little over the top. Haha) Within eight minutes, she had taken the orders for all seven tables and delivered their beers, all the while making small talk, taking a selfie here and there and giving the 10 second explanation as to why she was naked in the first place. It was as if she had an invisible shield that protected her emotionally. There were even 4 of her senior literary students in the pub. They could not have shown more support for the fortitude shown by their naked professor, but also got as many photos as they could.

I made my way to the front of the pub to get a different perspective and was standing by the front windows, when I noticed that many of the locals were still hanging around to see what might happen next. I could not see Dr. Levine, but the two remaining naked faculty members were actually waiting in the line to get into the pub, while three of the men's bike were no longer there. With the occupancy limit reached, and less than an hour to be served by this naked college professor, no one left early, assuring the two nude male faculty members would not get in to join their only female group member. Meanwhile, Miss Culver made her way from table to table, selfie to selfie, for the next thirty-five minutes. How she ever managed to run such an efficient shift (even if it was only 45 minutes) while in the nude, was nothing short of amazing.

With about 8 minutes until Miss Culver and I would have to leave to meet the remaining men, for the bike ride back to the college, I went to the end of the bar to get a glass of water. Miss Culver walked up and placed a tray of empty beer glasses and a pitcher on the bar, as if she was back in college. "Table #4 will have another round", she said. If I hadn't been there to get my water, I would never have heard what Amber was about to ask her. "Do you like the height difference, Susan?" Miss Culver, looking a bit worn from the experience, but not the least bit defeated, asked, "What? What height difference, Amber?" "You know silly", Amber replied. "With most of the customers being seated, your bald pussy has been on display at eye level since you started serving. You must have realized that", she continued.

Miss Culver seemed visibly shaken for a moment, then Amber continued, in a close, quiet yet deliberate tone. "I'm jealous, Susan. I wish I were you! I'm sure many of the women here today wish they were you. You get to have an experience that the rest of us only get to fantasize about. We have 5 minutes left. You rock that pussy Susan. You rock that pussy!" "That's exactly what the female student told her at the beginning of her nude adventure", I thought to myself. Miss Culver immediately returned to table #4 with their glasses and beer, showing no change in attitude, other than a bit more kick in her step. She looked so happy for those last five or six minutes; I remembered. "LAST CALL! DRINK UP!", came Amber's directive. I watched as Miss Culver was being hugged by both male and female patrons as they said goodbye and headed outside, once again with the nonchalant attitude of a fully clothed person.

Amber cleared out her pub with military precision, as we both noticed Miss Culver seemed to be looking for something. "Susan. You left them at the college". "Left what?", Miss Culver asked." Your clothes. That's what you're searching for, isn't it?" A look of desperation came over Miss Culver's face as she realized she would now have to go back out on the street, completely naked. "Relax. It will be fine", Amber said. "Look. There are three naked men out there waiting for you to join them. Now. Head up, shoulders back and enjoy the rest of your little adventure", she said, as she held the door open for us. I went out first so I could document Miss Culver's exit from the pub. Amber looked down at her, and said, "Why don't you stop on by later, Susan. How about 6:00. You can hang around here, and you even get to wear clothes", she said, with a snicker.

I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear it when Miss Culver replied, "It will have to be later. I'm posing for one of Mrs. Riley's Life Modeling classes from 5;30 until 7:00 tonight". "You're already hooked!", Amber replied, as she looked down at her naked little friend. "I knew you were a closet exhibitionist! Go and have fun. I'll see you later tonight". Miss Culver summoned her inner fortitude once again. She put her head up, shoulders back and marched right back out into the street. Rather, right smack into a woman who was walking with her little girl on the sidewalk in front of the pub. "Look Mommy!", the little girl exclaimed. "That lady is showing everyone her privates! You told me we should never show anyone our privates". The woman gave Miss Culver a really dirty look, then walked on, saying, "That's right sweetheart. You should never show anyone your privates. We have a word for people like that". She continued, as she turned around, while still walking away. Then she mouthed the word "SLUT!", directly to Miss Culver.

Miss Culver was devastated, and worse yet, she was still naked and exposed in the downtown area of the small community. I had no idea what to say to comfort her but still had to document the awkward encounter in my notes. Visibly shaken, Miss Culver was unable to escape the stares of the onlookers and was obviously unaware of what to do next. Just then, things took a turn for the worse. A van from the small local T.V. news station pulled up in front of Mrs. Riley's art studio, where Dr. Levine was happy to greet them. A female reporter and male camera man hopped out of the van and immediately set up their equipment. Miss Culver was absolutely trapped. Her three naked male counterparts were preparing to be filmed and interviewed by the local T.V. crew, something I knew she was definitely not interested in taking part in, yet she remained naked, ashamed and stranded in front of the pub, all the while having her picture taken by dozens of onlookers.

Amber came out of the pub, phone in hand and walked up to her, as if they were complete strangers. She then asked, "Would you mind taking a selfie or two with me, miss?" Not waiting for a reply, she held out her phone and quietly said, "Smile", as she took some selfies of herself with naked Miss Culver. "What are you doing?", Miss Culver whispered to her friend. "Lightening the mood silly", as she took a few more pictures. In seconds, a small crowd encircled the only naked girl on the street, all hoping she would allow them to take some selfies with her as well. Surrounded by people with smiles on their faces and hearing their words of encouragement, she hesitantly obliged, but with some reservations. Amber had helped in easing Miss Culver's feelings of shame and discouragement, brought on by the little girl's comments, and her mother's reaction, but it would be a while before she would be able to reclaim her dignity.

Amber told Miss Culver she needed to get back inside to prepare to reopen, while adding, "Don't worry about that uptight bitch. She was wrong, Susan", then headed back inside. But the expression on Miss Culver's face was undeniable. She knew the woman was not wrong. She was simply walking her little girl downtown and ran smack into a completely naked woman, right on the main street, and in the middle of the day! We all knew the women's reaction was justified. Miss Culver politely excused herself after one last selfie and walked her naked little body back across the street, hoping she would not have to deal directly with the T.V. news crew. I kept my distance and continued to make notes and taking more photos as the downtown segment of the experiment was coming to an end.
FunKelly

Post by FunKelly »

NOTE: I apologize but the site was down, and I am now loading the "Official Part 2"

"I looked at the door to the studio when I noticed Miss Culver trying to come outside. She literally had to squeeze her naked frame through the maze of dressed spectators, as her bare skin was in constant contact with the clothing of those who were inadvertently hindering her path. After finally making her was passed the crowd and out onto the sidewalk, she headed for the safety of the group. Just then we all heard someone call out, "Susan!" Miss Culver looked like a deer in the headlights as we all watched Amber Nelson walking across the road. Amber owned a small pub across the street and was one of only a few friends Miss Culver had made during her short nine months at the college. "What are you doing?", she asked in a tone heard by everyone. Miss Culver was unable to speak when the tall, slender blonde pub owner walked up to her and started looking over her naked body.

"THE PLACE ERUPTED!

I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear it when Miss Culver replied, "It will have to be later. I'm posing for one of Mrs. Riley's Life Modeling classes from 5;30 until 7:00 tonight". "You're already hooked!", Amber replied, as she looked down at her naked little friend. "I knew you were a closet exhibitionist! Go and have fun. I'll see you later tonight". Miss Culver summoned her inner fortitude once again. She put her head up, shoulders back and marched right back out into the street. Rather, right smack into a woman who was walking with her little girl on the sidewalk in front of the pub. "Look Mommy!", the little girl exclaimed. "That lady is showing everyone her privates! You told me we should never show anyone our privates". The woman gave Miss Culver a really dirty look, then walked on, saying, "That's right sweetheart. You should never show anyone your privates. We have a word for people like that". She continued, as she turned around, while still walking away. Then she mouthed the word "SLUT!", directly right at Miss Culver.

Miss Culver was devastated, and worse yet, she was still naked and totally exposed in the downtown area of the small community. I had no choice but to document the awkward encounter in my notes. The expressions of those who witnessed her public chastising were both stunned and yet empathetic to her plight, as the constant clicking of the cell phone cameras had been reduced to a trickle. Just then, things took a turn for the worse. A van from the small local T.V. news station pulled up in front of Mrs. Riley's art studio, where a naked Dr. Levine was happy to greet them. A female reporter and male camera man hopped out of the van and immediately set up their equipment. Miss Culver was absolutely trapped. Her three naked male counterparts were preparing to be filmed and interviewed by the local T.V. crew, a task anyone could see she was not prepared for, yet she remained naked, exposed and now publicly humiliated, in front the pub.

Amber came out of her pub, phone in hand and walked up to Miss Culver, as if they were complete strangers. She then asked, "Would you mind taking a selfie or two with me, miss?" Not waiting for a reply, she held out her phone and quietly said, "Smile", as she took some selfies of herself with Miss Culver. "What are you doing?", Miss Culver whispered to her friend. "Lightening the mood silly", as she took a few more pictures. In seconds, a few people quietly encircled the only naked girl on the street, while a young woman in her early twenties walked up, and said, "I know this must be a really bad time for you, but I just moved here from Nebraska, and was hoping for just one selfie. You see my friends and family at home won't believe this, if I don't get at least one photo with you". Miss Culver's anxiety seemed to melt away for a moment, as she quietly said, "Sure. No problem", to the young woman.

She put on her bravest persona along with a smile, then put her arm around the waist of the woman as she took several selfies, allowing her naked body to be sent to the girl's friends and relatives somewhere in Nebraska. Amber had helped in easing Miss Culver's feelings of shame and discouragement, brought on by the little girl's comments, not to mention her mother's reaction, but it would be a while before she would be able to fully reclaim her dignity. Amber told Miss Culver she needed to get back inside to prepare to reopen, while adding, "Don't worry about that uptight bitch. She was wrong, Susan", then headed back inside. The expression on Miss Culver's face was undeniable. She knew the woman was not wrong. She was simply walking her little girl downtown and ran smack into a completely naked woman, right on the main street, and in the middle of the day! We all knew the women's reaction was justified.

Somehow Miss Culver had found the courage to allow several others to take selfies with her, still appearing puzzled about how her own propriety was being seen by others, in this most awkward of circumstances. Professor Dean, one of the two remaining naked male participants walked up as Miss Culver was still allowing some onlookers to take selfies with her. "Susan. Dr. Levine would like you to join us", then turned and walked back across the street, to the waiting T.V. crew and the ever confident in his nakedness, Dr. Levine. As Miss Culver made her way across the street, it became obvious that the mid thirty-year-old female reporter was waiting to interview her. Somehow, she continued to soldier on to the other side of the street.
FunKelly

Re: The Experiment. Part 3

Post by FunKelly »

Once on the other side of the street, Miss Culver was approached by the female news reporter, who asked, "And who do we have here?", "Susan Culver", she meekly replied, "Well Susan Culver, I am Staphanie Wilcox of Channel 3 news", as she shook Miss Culver's hand. "Are you also part of the psychology program at the college?", the tall, medium build woman asked. "No", she replied, "What do you do at the college?", the woman inquired. Miss Culver struggled to squeak out the words, "I'm a literary professor". "A literary professor? Really"", the reporter exclaimed. "Yet here you are, naked as the day you were born, along with these men, participating in Dr. Levine's little experiment. How extraordinary!" The camera man was still setting up his equipment, while talking to the three remaining naked men. The crew had not yet started filming for what we were to soon find out would be a segment, scheduled for that evening's 6:00 news.

Miss Culver was now looking down and displaying her obvious uneasiness, as the news reporter continued her 3rd degree, while dozens of people looked on. "Are there any other women participating in this risqué little escapade, Susan Culver?", she asked, in the most sarcastic tone. Miss Culver could only shake her head "No", as she continued to look down at the ground, overcome by anxiety. "Extraordinary!", she again exclaimed, so all could hear. Just then, Dr. Levine walked up, and said, in an authoritative tone, "Stephanie". The woman reporter replied, "Oh Arthur, I was just teasing. She's adorable, and thanks to you, everyone here can see just how adorable she is". Dr. Levine gave her an intimidating stare, so she said, "Well Susan Culver, I think we are ready to begin", as she took Miss Culver's hand and walked her over to where the camera man was ready to film.

Miss Culver had had her naked little body led around by two much taller women that day, making her appear almost childlike. "You're not going to put me on T.V., are you?" Miss Culver asked, in the most petrified voice. "Don't worry Susan, we will be blurring out the men's penises along with your bare breasts and vagina for the televised segment. The viewers will only see you face clearly, not your private areas, even if they are not so private anymore. It will be far less exposure than the hundreds, if not thousands of photos that have been take of you already today". That statement only helped to the humiliate the naked college professor further and portray her as a tawdry exhibitionist, in front of everyone.

Miss Wilcox situated Dr. Levine, then had the two-remaining male participants stand to his left. She then positioned Miss Culver, cruelly I might add, in front of the two men. They were both at least a head taller than her. Stephanie Wilcox had purposely placed Miss Culver, so she was shielding the two naked men, while being totally exposed herself. Only hers and Dr. Levine's genitals were visible to the camera, before they were blurred for the news segment. I thought she would die of embarrassment. Miss Wilcox then turned to the camera, and said, "This is Stephanie Wilcox of channel 3 news. We are here in the downtown area covering what we've heard was a phycological experiment concerning sociological reactions. As you can see (as the camera took a panoramic view of the immediate area, the participants and the crowd of spectators) we apparently have some fully nude college professors. Let's ask Dr. Arthur Levine what this is all about".

She then turned to Dr. Levine and put her microphone up to his mouth. Dr. Levine was not at a loss for words as he explained the general idea behind his experiment, while Miss Culver had returned to squeezing her thighs together and clasping her hands in front of her bald pussy, looking like she might pass out. The interview lasted only a minute or two, then we all heard, Stephanie Wilcox close by saying, "Well! There You Have It! An experiment conducted by our own Dr. Arthur Levine, head professor of the psychology department, concerning the psychological reaction of the general public at large, when faced with a behavior which is far from the social norm. This is Stephanie Wilcox, channel 3 news. Have a great evening everyone". "That's a wrap I heard the camera man say, as they started to pack up the equipment in the van. Miss Culver made a beeline to her bicycle and picked up her helmet, but there was to be no quick escape.

The girl who had asked for a photo to send to her friends and family members in Nebraska, walked up to her. Before Miss Culver could even put on her helmet, the girl said, "Miss Culver, I just want you to know, I believe you have great resolve and fortitude, and I respect that. This could not have been easy for you, yet you held it together, when most of us would have fallen to pieces. If you look around, you will see you have a great many admirers here". The two women briefly glanced around at the kind and reassuring faces of those who remained. "Miss Culver looked up at the girl, and said, "Thank you so much. What's your name?" "Sarah", the girl replied. "Thank you, Sarah,", Miss Culer whispered, as the two of them hugged. Miss Culver, for the third time that day, summoned her inner courage and took a few last selfies with some spectators, then put on her helmet and mounted her bike.

As the group of four were preparing to ride back to the college, Mrs. Riley came out of her studio and walked over to Miss Culver, and asked, "Still on for this evening, Susan?" Miss Culver looked around, then back to Mrs. Riley, and asked, "What should I wear?" The two women broke out into laughter, as Miss Culver said, "I'll be here by 5:00", then road back toward the college with her three naked male experiment participants. As road in the back of the pickup truck, following behind the four naked bicyclist on their short trek back to the college, I was once again treated by the sight of Miss Culver's bare, plump pussy lips, elegantly framed by her incredible butt cheeks and magnificent thighs. It was truly a sight to behold. It was all I could do to keep my excitement from being noticed by my driver, through the back window of his pickup truck.

As our naked convoy followed the same path as in the morning, the scene was quite similar. Horns beeping with approval, while some who were out and about in the quiet neighborhood had expressions of disapproval, as we went by. We were pulling into the college entrance when I noticed, the three naked male participants who had left earlier were having a game of Flag football with three fully clothed male college students, wearing nothing but their sneakers and waistband flags, having the time of their lives, as dozens of college students were watching and taking photos. I felt a bit relieved that the men had secured some measure of attention, while Miss Culver was downtown going through what must have been a roller coaster of emotions, during her naked adventure.

The members of our naked procession arrived on the college lawn, parked their bikes and removed their helmets, to the ovation of the students and faculty members who had assembled there. Miss Culver seemed in a state of euphoria, as the participants gathered together in front of the college, while the crowd continued to take photos. Dr. Levine gave a short speech and thanked everyone for their support. He then looked at his watch, and said, "Our permit expires in less than a minute, so we will need to go inside. Many in the crowd followed the seven naked participants inside the front doors of the college. Once inside, Dr. Levine again thanks the spectators, then headed up the stairs with the five other naked male faculty members behind him, while Miss Culver was swarmed by some students.

I was on the upper stairway landing, looking to Dr. Levine for some direction. He looked down at Miss Culver and those who encircled her, then back at me, and said, "Observations, photos and documentation", as he and the other men retreated to his classroom. I was fascinated as I watched Miss Culver from above. She was talking with the students, looking at the photos they had taken on their phones, posing for some last-minute selfies and genuinely enjoying herself, all the while, completely naked with not as much as a strip of pubic hair for cover. I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were growing like Pinocchio's nose, as I zoomed in closer for some final photos. It was an amazing sight. This went on for almost eight minutes, until she finally said, "Thank you all for your kindness and support, but I have to get back up to Dr. Levine's classroom.

With that, she walked up the stairs to the landing, looked at me, and said, "Did you get all of that, Carl?", then started down the hallway to Dr. Levine's classroom. As we entered the classroom, the five male faculty members had gotten dressed and were on their way out, leaving Dr. Levine, who had also gotten dressed, me and Miss Culver, who was still naked. "So, Susan! What did you think about today's experience?" Miss Culver became animated, then blurted out her reply. "Dr. Levine. I felt emotions of 'SHAME and LIBERATION'! 'HUMILIATION yet EMPOWERMENT'! 'DISTRESS followed by EXHILARATION!'. The truth is Dr., I can't explain how I felt or feel now! I just know, I will never forget or regret participating in your experiment!", all the while making no attempt to reach for her clothes, yet alone cover her breasts and pussy in front of the 65-year-old professor. She was completely elated!

While Miss Culver started to get dressed, Dr. Levine said, "Susan. I hear you volunteered to pose for Carol Riley's 'Life Modeling' class this evening". "VOLUNTEERED! SHE VOLUNTEERED?", I thought to myself. I figured Mrs. Riley pressured, or at least talked her into posing nude for the art class, but she actually volunteered. I knew then, Amber was right. Miss Culver was a closet exhibitionist! She was now wearing nothing but her panties, while holding her bra in her hand, as she passionately confessed, "Dr. Levine. I don't want you to think less of me sir, but something inside me was awakened today! There were times I wanted to crawl into a hole and die from the humiliation. Yet at other times, I felt empowered, if not exhilarated to be in that situation! I'm embarrassed to say.... but in both circumstances, I was unintentionally stimulated, sexually! I can't explain it!", she admitted. I just stood there, not believing she just divulged that information in front of me.

I was completely astonished, hearing Miss Culver's impassioned admission, yet Dr. Levine remained calm, and almost sedate, as he replied, "Miss Culver. You have had a completely natural reaction to your circumstances today. Being naked and exposed to others who are not, can be a bit formidable". He then asked, "Would you do me a favor Susan?" Miss Culver was nonchalantly putting on her bra, only 4 feet from the 65-year-old, now fully clothed professor. She reached for her shorts, and said, "Sure Dr. What?" Dr Levine, replied, "Carl is a novice artist in his own right. Would you mind if he joined you at the studio? It may well afford us some additional insight for my book". Miss Culver looked at him as she was buttoning up her shirt and replied, "Sure Dr.". She then turned to me and said, "Meet me at the studio a few minutes before 5:00". I just nodded, "Yes". She reached out to shake Dr. Levine's hand, then said, as she walked past me, "See you at 5:00, Carl", as she winked at me. She exited the classroom, went down the rear staircase and snuck out of the college through the rear door, and headed home.

Dr. Levine gave me very explicit instructions before I left. "Carl. Let her be herself. 'Be Invisible', take mostly notes, and only a few discreet photos, while at the studio". Come see me on Monday", then he left his classroom. I reflected over the day's events, then headed for home, wondering what the evening would bring. I arrived a few minutes before 5:00 and met Miss Culver at the door of Mrs. Riley's art studio. "Hello Miss Culver", I said. She looked at me, and replied, "Carl. Just for tonight. Can you please call me Susan?" I nodded "Yes", but never did. She was wearing a purple floral sundress and sandals and looking completely enchanting. We entered the studio to a waiting Mrs. Riley, who walked right up to us. "I was expecting you, Susan", she said. "Who's this?", she asked, as she looked at me. Leaving no time for either of us to respond, she continued, "Arthur sent you, didn't he?" I nodded, "Yes". "Alright then. What's your name?", she asked. "Carl", I replied. "Well Carl. When the class begins, make yourself invisible". "Invisible!" The same word Dr. Levine used, I thought to myself. Mrs. Riley continued, "Absolutely no taking of photos after the student artists arrive". Then she locked the door and turned the 'OPEN' sign around, so it read 'CLOSED' to those on the street.

Miss Culver and Mrs. Riley sat down on the top stair of the two steps that led down to the 'Life Modeling' area. Then out of the blue, we heard, "Robe or no Robe, Susan?" Mrs. Riley asked. Miss Culver looked perplexed, and replied, "What?" Mrs. Riley chuckled and repeated herself, as she looked into Miss Culver's eyes, and asked in a much lower and intimate tone, "Robe or no robe, Susan?" Miss Culver still seemed puzzled, when Mrs. Riley went on to say, "Susan. I have college kids who pose because the $50.00 will feed them for a week or so. I have models that pose just for the thrill of it. Some hide behind that room separator between posing times, while others get a rush undressing in front of the artists and spending their breaks, walking around in the nude. Most wear robes, while some prefer to spend their time here, naked and exposed among the artists! Which would you prefer?".

Before Miss Culver could respond, Mrs. Riley continued. "Susan. I have a thirty-year-old female model that I happily put on my best Oscar winning performance for. I convey my best contrite expression", she said. (as she acted out the scene before us) "I'm so sorry. I should have called you and told you to bring a robe. My robes are all at the cleaners", she said, looking to Miss Cylver, assuring she understood. "That way she can spend the entire time naked, without feeling inappropriate. Now. I ask you one more time, Susan, Robe or no Robe?" Miss Culver looked at her, and quietly replied, "No robe", with a bit of uncertainty in her voice. Mrs. Riley stood up, looked down at Miss Culver, and said, "If that's what you want, Susan". She then took a few steps and turned around, and said, in a soft voice, "Trust me, Susan. The student artists will feel more unsettled than you will". She then took another step toward the modeling area, quickly turned around, look at Miss Culver, and inquired, "Now Susan...How should we have you pose; I wonder."
FunKelly

Re: The Experiment. Part 4

Post by FunKelly »

Mrs. Riley said, "Susan you may disrobe now", as she gave Miss Culver's modeling position some thought. The room had ten easels and stools, placed around the posing area. I started taking some pictures, as Miss Culver pulled her sundress over her head, revealing a white bra and yellow thong. The thong was the size of an eye patch, and the material was so thin, it was practically transparent. She neatly folded her dress and placed it on one of the stools, paying no attention to me, as I continued taking my photos. She took off her bra, placed it on her dress and removed her sandals. Her nipples became erect as soon her feet felt the cold tile floor beneath them. With no thought at all, she peeled off her yellow thong, placed it with her dress and bra, as I walked around getting as many different vantage points as possible.

"Susan", Mrs. Riley said. "Let's decide on a pose that will be easy for you to maintain, since this is your first life modeling session". The two women discussed the matter and settled on a pose that I felt, was to say the least, somewhat immodest. Mrs. Riley had retrieved a wooden chair with padded seat from her small office near the rear exit of her studio. She had Miss Culver put her left knee up on the seat, leaving a gap between her thighs, as the right foot was firmly planted on the floor. She then had her place her right hand on the back of the chair for stability and her left hand on her hip and look over her left shoulder. This position gave a similar perspective as when she was riding her bike. Her sweet, clean shaven pussy lips could be viewed between her slightly spread open legs. She looked comfortable and not a bit uneasy, about the chosen suggestive pose. I attempted to get as many photos as possible, without appearing intemperate.

Mrs. Riley gathered up Miss Culver's clothes and sandals and put them in her office, closing the door behind her. She folded four of the easels and placed them in a corner, along with three of the stools, allowing one remaining stool for Miss Culver to use during her breaks. She then strategically placed the remaining six easels and stools in a semi-circle around the wooden chair. Miss Culver asked, So I am to assume there will be six artists for the class tonight?" Mrs. Riley replied, "Yes, Susan. And all six are females". Miss Culver appeared just a bit disappointed. I think she was hoping to have some men in the class as well. By now it was 5:25, so the artists should be arriving any minute, I thought to myself. Miss Culver took a seat on her stool, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the six women she would be exposing her completely naked physique too.

Mrs. Riley said, "Carl, come with me". I followed her out to the display area in the front of the studio. where she showed me a laptop that had several camera views of the modeling room, displayed on the screen. "Use the pad to zoom in and out and select different camera angles and use the ear buds so no one can hear the audio but keep out of sight". She then returned to the modeling area and pulled closed the curtain that separated the two areas. I got myself situated to watch the show. The rear door opened, and you could hear the chit chat of what sounded like far more than six voices. I viewed the laptop screen, as a horrified Miss Culver watched, as six women in their early to late thirties, walked in with six girls about the ages of ten to twelve. "Well Hello girls!", Mrs. Riley said, excitedly. "Are you ready for your first life modeling class?"

Miss Culver had her feet on the crossbar of the stool, with her legs squeezed together, while she leaned forward a bit, her hands placed on her knees, appearing more humiliated and ashamed than I have ever seen anyone look. "Hello ladies", Mrs. Riley said, while turning her attention to the six young girl's mothers. "This is Susan. Obviously, she will be our life model this evening". The women seemed bewildered seeing Miss Culver already in the nude, when one of them walked up to her, and said, "Well, hello again, I'm Jill. You served my husband and I a couple of beers at Amber's pub earlier today". Trying unsuccessfully to appear indifferent to her circumstance, Miss Culver squeaked out the words, "Oh. That's right. Nice to see you again".

The six girls just stared at Miss Culver's naked body, giggling at times, as the woman continued, "You looked so carefree this afternoon. My husband and I were very impressed how you performed your server's duties flawlessly, while wearing nothing but your tennis shoes. I think everyone in the pub was. I even got a few selfies with you", she said, as she showed them to Miss Culver. "How did the rest of Dr. Levine's experiment go?", she asked. "It went fine, she replied, still keeping her bald pussy concealed, under the watchful eyes of the other five women and six pre-teen girls. I couldn't take my eyes off the laptop screen, as I went from one angle to another, engrossed in the awkward scene.

Mrs. Riley stood behind the line of six young girls, and said, "Susan, these are my overachievers, and tomorrow's representatives of the art world. This is Tina, Ashley, Cindy, Rose, Barbara and Holly", as she walked behind them, placing her hand on each of their heads, as she introduced them. "Miss Culver didn't move, but said, "Hi girls". One of the girls, Tina, who had two small bumps of her own, indicating she had reached puberty, held out her hand while remaining in place, forcing Miss Culver to stand up and walk over to shake it, thus revealing her clean-shaven pussy to everyone in the room. Tina was thin and slightly taller than the other girls. She had olive colored skin and long, straight, jet-black hair, with almost no countenance in her expression. As they shook hands, Tina said, "I have more hair than you do, down there".

"Tina!", her mother said, as she walked over to them, while every mouth in the room fell wide open simultaneously. "Don't be rude", she continued. "Women have different preferences when it comes to their own personal grooming", as she looked to Miss Culver and apologized. The awkward moment had everyone frozen in their tracks, as Miss Culver was visibly shaken from the humiliation of her first encounter with the twelve-year-old girl, who had no filter whatsoever. Mrs. Riley, then said, "O.K. ladies, we'll see you at 7:00. As the six mothers filed out the back door, I heard one of them say, "Well, she's not one for modesty, I guess. Where was her robe? If she had been wearing a robe, that entire episode would never have happened".

Miss Culver was shell shocked as she looked at Mrs. Riley, seeming to ask with her expression, "WTF?" The girls however were whispering to each other, while giggling and pointing at Miss Culver. I couldn't believe it! The six pre-teen girls were teasing this 27-year-old college professor, and she had no idea how to respond! She seemed more embarrassed now, than I had seen her all throughout the day. Watching her being emotionally subjugated by the girls was priceless! I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Mrs. Riley spoke up, and said, "O.K. girls! Settle down now and take you seats please. Life modeling is a serious art form and I need you all to approach it with a level of maturity, not normally found in girls your age. Can you do that for me?", she asked. The girls all took their stools at the easels and prepared for their first 'Life Modeling' class. Miss Culver was full of apprehension as she waited for Mrs. Riley to instruct her to take her pose.

Once the girls were ready, Mrs. Riley stood behind them and asked Miss Culver to take her first ever, life modeling pose. She was as pale as a ghost, while walking up to the posing area. When she was in position, you could hear a few snickers, but Mrs. Riley just ignored them, remembering the tender ages of her young art students. The position allowed the girls furthest to the left to have a good view of Miss Culvers small breasts, her side, left butt cheek and leg, along with her face. Those in the middle saw her back, butt cheeks, legs and also her face. Those to the right had the view I would have wanted. Her back, butt cheeks, pussy lips, legs and also a part of her adorable face. I can only imagine how she must have felt with those six pair of young eyes, seeing her so exposed like that, while being unable to move. It had to be emotional torture.

There were six segments to the hour and a half class. Ten minutes posing, followed by a five-minute break or intermission. At the end of the first ten minutes of posing, Miss Culver discreetly asked Mrs. Culver for a robe. I turned up my ear buds, so I was sure not to miss her reply. "Oh Susan. You're not intimidated by a few young girls, are you?", she asked. "I would just prefer to have a robe", she quietly replied. "I'll tell you what, Susan. Let's give it some time and we'll discuss it further later", Mrs. Riley said, and walked over to assist the young female artists, leaving our naked heroine standing there covered in her humiliation and disgrace. That's when I watched her nonchalantly walk over to Mrs. Riley's office, most likely to retrieve her sundress, hoping for some form of modesty, along with just a shred of the dignity she had been forced to surrender. She found the door to be locked, and the look of frustration that came over her face, was unparalleled.

I was amazed that this woman who had been totally exposed in front of so many of the towns' people, college students and faculty members, had her T.V. debut while in the nude, not to mention was able to serve dozens of people beer in a pub, while completely naked, was so overcome with fear and trepidation. Somehow, the six young, pre-teen girls had really gotten into her psyche. Miss Culver took her position for the second segment, looking like someone who knew her ordeal had barely just begun. Mrs. Riley said, "Time", after ten minutes, so Miss Culver stood up and started making her way back to the isolation of her stool, located behind the young artists. Before she could leave the modeling area, Holly, one of the youngest girls, asked, "Why do your nipples stick out so far, Susan?" Before Miss Culver could respond, Rose added. "Yeah. Why do they?" To add insult to injury, her nipples were now being critiqued by two girls who had not yet reached puberty.

Miss Culver looked horrified but said nothing, as she covered her breasts with her hands for the first time that day and scurried back to the safety of her stool, as the giggles coming from the girls seemed meant to purposely taunt her. Mrs. Riley, simply said, "Alright girls. Let's focus on our work please". Hardly a deterrent for future outbursts intended to ridicule her. Emotionally exhausted after only two posing segments, she must have been rethinking her decision to forgo wearing a robe, and now that did not seem as if it was going to be an option. She sat on her stool, again with her feet on the cross bar and leaning over to conceal as much of her naked attributes as possible, appearing humbled and sad. She had been reduced to a shell of the woman who was prancing around Amber's pub, totally naked, in front of dozens of clothed patrons, just a few hours earlier. Realizing that kids can be cruel at times, I started feeling sorry for her.

The next three posing sessions and intermissions were relatively uneventful. The camera angles allowed me to zoom in and see much of the young female artists work. They were all quite good, considering this was their first life modeling class, together with their ages and inexperience. Very good actually. The later portion of fifth posing segment would again test Miss Culver's resilience, but this time the girls were not to be the source of her indignity. The rear door opened, and everyone heard, "Delivery Carol", coming from a man's voice. Mrs. Riley was standing near Miss Culver at the time, and simply said, to Miss Culver and the girls, "Carry on everyone", and left her standing in her pose, sure to endure additional exposure and humiliation.

A man emerged from the rear hallway, wearing a brown delivery uniform, carrying several packages. Mrs. Riley said, "Hello Mark", then instructed him to put the packages in the far corner of the room, allowing him every vantage point of Miss Culver's naked body. He placed the packages where he had been instructed and handed Mrs. Riley his hand-held computer for her signature. He had a perfect view of Miss Culver's back, ass, clean shaven pussy lips and legs, as she closed her eyes in utter shame. Mrs. Riley even spoke with him for a moment, almost purposely allowing Miss Culver's humiliation to continue. A minute later the man left, but not without getting one last look at Miss Culver's exposed flesh. Then Mrs. Riley walked up to Miss Culver, and quietly asked, "How are you holding up, Susan?" She responded with a glaring expression that could only have conveyed the reply, "How do you think I'm holding up?", still maintaining her pose.

One of the girls said to Miss Culver, "That man just saw you naked", as she snickered, prompting the other girls to start laughing as well. Paying no attention to this most recent outburst of mockery from the girls, at her expense, Miss Culver's demeanor was now one of defiance and audacity. This was most likely brought on by the feeling of betrayal, she must have felt at the hands of Mrs. Riley. When the fifth posing segment ended, she spent her five-minute break walking behind the girls, while looking at their renditions of her naked form. As I continued watching from the seclusion of the display area of the studio, I started to think it might be possible that Dr. Levine and Mrs. Riley may have colluded to put Miss Culver in such compromising situations, for the purpose of witnessing her reactions. The documentation of these reaction may afford Dr. Levine a more sophisticated profile of someone who has had layer after layer of unpleasantness, or disagreeable circumstances, piled on them.

If so, Miss Culver was now showing that the human spirit can only endure so much, before displaying signs of resistance. She had obviously decided that her situation was not going to dictate her behavior, for the rest of the art class. She never again exhibited the timidity that consumed her for most of the class, but suddenly appeared fearless and resolute, even in the face of her public nudity. Just then Mark walked back in the rear door, most likely to get one last look at the naked model, using the excuse that he had forgotten one of Mrs. Riley's packages. Susan was returning to the posing area when they practically bumped into each other. She stood fast and said, "Excuse me". Not only did she not cower in embarrassment, but she remained standing in his view with the utmost confidence, as he handed the package to Mrs. Riley, then walked out again. Only then did she retake her position at the modeling area.

With less than a minute remaining in the final posing session, Tina's mother and the woman who had taken some selfies with Miss Culver at Amber's pub, quietly walked in through the back door, tiptoed around the girls and stood near the stool Miss Culver had been using during her breaks. Miss Culver held her pose courageously, as the two women looked on. Mrs. Riley unlocked the door to her office, then picked up Miss Culver's sandals and clothes and put them on the stool, assuring she would have to get dressed in front of the two women. "Time", Mrs. Riley called out for the last time, then stood in front of the students, giving some last-minute instructions. With the girls distracted, Miss Culver walked over to the stool, her clothes and the two women with complete self-assurance.

Tina's mother said, "I want to apologize again for Tina's behavior earlier. Miss Culver assured her it was no problem, as he slipped on her tiny, yellow thong. Both women were barely able to pull their eyes from the tiny garment. She casually put on her bra and sundress, right in front of the two women, then put on her sandals. No sooner was she dressed than the other women arrived to pick up their girls. After some small talk, Mrs. Riley said, "Girls. Don't you want to thank Susan for posing for you today?" All six girls replied in unison, "Thank you Susan", then everyone left through the back. I could tell, a sigh of relief came over Miss Culver, as her trying experience was finally over.

FunKelly

Re: The Experiment. Part 5

Post by FunKelly »

Mrs. Riley called out, "Carl! You can come out now." I joined the two women with a treasure trove of notes and documentation in my phone. My observations of Miss Culver's metamorphosis from timid, embarrassed naked girl to confident, self-assured nude woman. I could feel there was an awkward tension in the room, when I noticed Miss Culver was staring at Mrs. Riley, who seemed to be waiting for her to speak. "Why Carol?', Miss Culver, asked her. "Why?" Mrs. Riley retrieved what looked like a letter, from her office, and handed it to Miss Culver, and replied, "Read this. Susan. Miss Culver scanned the contents of the letter, which was an e-mail Mrs. Riley received several months earlier. She then looked at Mrs. Riley, and said, I don't know how I should feel! Should I be flattered, honored or just down right pissed off?", she asked, but appearing relieved both the experiment and life modeling class were over.

"Read it out loud, Susan", she said. "And by the way, you should know, Carl was not part of this in any way, other than unwittingly being Arthur's Levine's eyes and ears", Mrs. Riley continued.

Miss Culver read the e-mail out loud.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Carol. I am embarking on my most complex experiment to date, as it relates to the human psyche under extreme emotional conditions. I was witness to a young female literary professor here at the college, as she was giving a lecture in the assembly hall. Several students were being utterly disruptive. I watched as this young woman maintained her composure, then eloquently, yet sternly restored order and continue with her lecture, without being fazed whatsoever. I knew then that if any woman could participate in my experiment, without the possibility of long-term psychological effects, and more importantly, emerge emotionally stronger, it was Susan Culver".

"I don't know if I will be able to get her to participate in my experiment. considering the lack of information, I will be able to disclose to the participants in advance. In the event that I am able to persuade her to agree to take part, I believe your art studio would be the perfect destination for a select group of nude bicyclists to gather, once we arrive downtown, from the college. I hope you will consider assisting me in this endeavor and look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, I will keep you up to date as things progress".

Sincerely,
Arthur Levine.
Dr. of Phycology.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The two women's eyes were fixed on each other when Mrs. Riley said, "Susan. No one knew of the hidden details of Arthur's experiment other than, Arthur, myself and my husband Mark". "Mark?", Miss Culver asked. "Yes Mark", she replied. "The package delivery man is my husband, and yes, he really is a driver for U.P.S. And if he mentions one syllable about your incredible little figure, he'll be my X-husband". The two women laughed together for the second time that day. Mrs. Riley went on to say, "I was always planning this evening's 'Life Model' class for the girls, but "I" was going to model for them. It wasn't until Arthur, and I watched how you handled yourself earlier today, that the decision was made to inform you about the class. We were both thrilled when you offered to pose". Miss Culver and Mrs. Riley quietly walked among the girl's drawings with introspect, while both seeming to contemplate and reassure themselves, that the decision to have Miss Culver pose for the class of pre-teen girls, was the correct one.

It was 7:25 that Saturday evening when Miss Culver and I left the studio. We each had walked there since Miss Culver's apartment was only a few blocks away, and I had a dorm room at the college. She looked towards Amber's pub across the street, then up at me, and asked, "Buy you a beer, Carl?" "That sounds great Miss Culver", I replied, as we both walked over to the pub. Once inside Amber's pub, we noticed it was almost at capacity, even at that early hour. Many of the patrons were looking at Miss Culver, since some had witnessed her serving beers in the nude earlier. You can imagine the comments we heard as we made our way to the bar. "I liked your earlier server's uniform better", one man said. "If I order $200.00 worth of drinks, will you take your clothes off?", said another. Miss Culver just smiled, acknowledged them, then continued to the bar to see Amber.

"So.....How did the life modeling class go?", she asked. Miss Culver replied, "It went fine", not letting on how she had posed for six pre-teen girls, and those same young girls degraded her at every opportunity. I looked around at the patrons in the pub, while Miss Culver cozied up to the bar, seeming to prefer some measure of anonymity, as if that was possible at this point. Amber worked the bar as Carlos, a fellow student at the college, waited on the tables. Carlos was about 5' 8" tall, light brown skin, short black hair, very fit and outwardly homosexual. His skintight shirt and shorts revealed his slim yet muscular physique, as he made his way around to the patrons sitting at the tables. Amber talked with Miss Culver, when possible, as she continued filling the drink glasses and beer pitchers for her customers.

A few customers, both men and women, who were in the pub when Miss Culver was serving in the nude earlier, walked up to the opening at the bar to place their own orders. Coincidently, right where Miss Culver was sitting. I overheard some low-key comments, but none that were intended to degrade or embarrass her. Comments like, "You were wonderful this afternoon", one woman said. "I have never witnessed courage like yours", said another, and "You brought a mood of excitement to this little town, that has rarely been seen", said a man in his thirties. Miss Culver sipped on her beer and gently smiled in response, while looking to Amber and me for a distraction, hopefully in the way of conversation, which we both did our best to oblige. I also noticed no one mentioned the six naked men that were with her earlier.

One woman in her forties, walked up, and asked Miss Culver, "Are you a nudist?", anxiously awaiting a reply, as if she had just discovered someone who engaged in that lifestyle. Miss Culver looked at her, and replied, "No. Why would you ask that?", appearing a bit annoyed. "It's just that I saw you outside earlier, and your persona was one of someone who accustomed to being naked in public". Miss Culver gently replied, "No. I am not a nudist. I was simply participating in an experiment put on by Dr. Levine and the college". As the woman walked away, Miss Culver turned back to her beer, seeming to be quietly engaging in some introspection. I would have guessed she was taking stock in what the woman had said, as well as her own exploits, that has prompted the woman to ask the question in the first place.

It was now after 9:00 and Miss Culver was still nursing her second beer, as the pub became livelier and the juke box was now playing non-stop. The thirty-year-old mayor of the small town, Dennis Conroy, also a homosexual, was there with his partner Phil, and getting somewhat inebriated. That was not that unusual and most think he wanted to get to know Carlos better, causing him to order round after round, so the fit young college student would often be attending his table. Obviously knowing about the experiment, along with the day's events, he loudly announced, "I think this should be a 'Topless Bar'!" The pub fell silent other than the juke box, as all eyes were now on the mayor. He looked Carlos over, and asked, "What do you say Carlos. Will you take your shirt off?", to the amazement of the crowd.

The mayor's partner and right-hand man Phil was also putting on a satisfactory buzz, and joined in, saying, "Come on Carlos. What do you say?' Carlos, never one to be shy, replied, "Mr. Mayor. I'll with serve the drinks, not only topless but, I will strip down to my bikini briefs as well, if Miss Culver will assist in serving them, wearing just her panties". The place erupted as all eyes fell on Miss Culver, who was completely stunned by the unusual turn of events. Miss Culver was catatonic, as Amber came from around the bar and angrily questioned the mayor. "Dennis! What are you doing? Are you trying to get my liquor license revoked?" The mayor replied, "Don't worry Amber. I'll just issue a temporary decree!"

Before Amber could respond, Phil stood up and said, "It would all be legal Amber! Legal until one or more of the town council members challenged the decree, which is most unlikely since they all voted unanimously to approve Dr. Levine's experiment in the first place. Besides, the decree would only be in place until midnight, and everyone here can act as a witness to that fact". He then turned to those in the pub, and asked, "What Say You Citizens? Topless Bar?'", to the now official general public, located in the small New England pub. Some of those in attendance, also pretty buzzed by now, stood up and called out, one after another, "I", "I", "I", until everyone in attendance had exercised their proxies, while enacting a 'Legal Decree', establishing Amber's pub as a temporary topless bar until midnight. Mayor Conroy was delighted, as he continued to look over Carlos, in anticipation.

All eyes were once again on Miss Culver. I along with many others had filmed the event, cementing its legality. Amber walked back behind the bar, poured a shot of Sambuca and placed it in front of Miss Culver, then leaned over and softly asked, "What do you say, Susan? Are you in? "Miss Culver, whispered in Amber's ear, "I can't". Amber took Miss Culver by the hand, as she downed the shot and led her back into the hallway leading to the rear exit. "Why not, Susan. So, you'll be serving a few drinks wearing just your panties. You were naked earlier today". Miss Culver meekly replied. I'm only wearing a thong". Amber pulled up her sundress, exposing the tiny yellow triangle that barely covered her pussy, and said, "That's a date night thong. What are you wearing that for?" Miss Culver replied, "I grabbed the first thing in my underwear drawer. I was going to be posing in the nude, so I figured it didn't matter".

Amber said, "Wait here". She went out to the bar, signaling to the crowd to give her a minute, then returned with a second shot of Sambuca and handed it to Miss Culver. She then looked at her, as only a friend could, and said, "Who cares, Susan. You're leaving in a couple of weeks anyway. One last Hurrah? Why don't you join Carlos in the pub, and the two of you can strip together. I know he'll be extremely disappointed if you bow out", as Miss Culver downed the second shot. "In a few minutes", she continued, "things will settle down and you can get in one last fantasy, before you leave town". Miss Culver handed Amber the shot glass, and mumbled, "I know I'm going to regret this, but alright". "That's the spirit!", Amber said, as she led her little friend out to the pub, like a lamb to the slaughter.

As the two were standing in the middle of the pub, with all eyes on them, Carlos was gleaming and filled with excitement, and said, "Let's do this Miss Culver. He speedily peeled of his skintight shirt exposing his completely manscaped physique. The crowd started cheering, as they waited for Miss Culver to remove her purple flowered sundress. I've lost count of how many times Miss Culver had to summon her inner courage and fortitude that day, but somehow, she was able to do it one last time. In one quick motion, she pulled the dress over her head, revealing her white bra and tiny yellow thong to the applauding and captivated crowd. Not to be outdone, Carlos removed his shorts, revealing his snug fitting, rainbow-colored, low-cut bikini briefs, also to the delight of the onlookers, especially Mayor Conroy and Phil. Miss Culver looked him over, then reached behind her back and unclasps her bra, letting it fall, allowing her erect nipples to be on display, making no attempt at shielding them, as her minuscule thong was acting as a yellow beacon, pointing all eyes to her pussy. It was the most awesome exhibition I had ever seen.

With Carlos wearing nothing but his rainbow briefs and sneakers, and Miss Culver down to her little yellow eyepatch and sandals, both placed their clothes behind the bar, and picked up their order pads and pens. They looked at each other as if it had somehow become a friendly competition, while both appeared comfortable in the almost nakedness of the other. All throughout the day my emotions seemed to go up and down with Miss Culver's. I sympathized with her plights when she became overwhelmed and was feeling humiliated, and silently rejoiced when she seemed to be reveling in her public nudity, even euphoric at times. Her roller coaster of emotions had become mine as well.

Still appearing a bit tentative, Miss Culver waited on the customers seated at the tables, with her tits completely exposed, her butt cheeks having no cover whatsoever and even her pussy could be seen through the transparent material of her tiny yellow thong. As Amber had predicted, things did settle down a bit, but the patrons were going nowhere, as they had this one opportunity to be served by the almost naked pair. In stark contrast to Miss Culver's slight apprehension, Carlos on the other hand had no reservations about stripping down to his bikini briefs and was enjoying his exposure immensely. Carlos and Miss Culver had now served drinks to the customers for well over and hour, as Mayor Conrad and Phil were slowing down their consumption quite a bit.

The two men's decision to sober up some was probably not so they could remember how Carlos looked as he served them, wearing nothing but his bright colored rainbow bikini briefs, cell phone pics wouldn't have sufficed for that. More likely, it was to remain alert enough, in the event they had to fend off any political opposition that might be raised, concerning their impromptu decree that Amber's pub could now be a topless bar for a few hours. Even so, I for one was glad they were there and had their wits about them. Miss Culver returned to the bar with some empty glasses and some fresh orders to fill. "How are you doing, Susan?", Amber asked. "Well....", she replied. "So far I've had seven people ask we where they could purchase a thong like mine. Most of them men, I might add. I think it may have been a ploy to allow them to stare at my pussy, Amber! What do you think?", she asked, in a sarcastic tone. Both women chuckled as Amber filled her orders.