Looking for "Aunts House" by Jessica (from the recently closed board) (posted around Sept 10, 2016)

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
mrsalpaca

Looking for "Aunts House" by Jessica (from the recently closed board) (posted around Sept 10, 2016)

Post by mrsalpaca »

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a story called "Aunts House" by the author Jessica. This story was posted on the second old board (the one that predates this current one and was closed down to migrate to the new one we are on right now).

The story was posted on "TEEN GIRL PANTSING / STRIPPING PRANKS & GAMES" on September 10, 2016.

It is about a girl named Jessica who has been sent to live with her strict Aunt and her two sons because she is too much of a troublemaker for her parents. Jessica undergoes alot of punishments, most notably being spanked infront of her two younger male cousins.

I believe there was atleast 3 parts, but there might have been more.

I did technically find the story listed on the archive of the old board on web.archive.org, but only in the list of posted stories, not the actual story text itself.

If it helps anyone, here is what I am able to copy word for word from what's available on the story post list around September 10, 2016 on the archive.

"Aunts House (1) by Jessica"
"Hi This is a true story of my embarressing punishments. My name is Jessica but you can call me Jess and i'm 16yrs old. My parent's have sent me to live with my Aunt because I was too much for them to handle and my Aunt is really strict and my Mum thought it would be best to send me here to get some discipline. I was a..."

"Aunts House (2) by Jessica"
"My first day scared me pretty bad and I made sure not to make the same mistake twice. I was on edge for a month after that first day, I did not wanna go through that again! I was humiliated! But sure enough I stumbled. My report card came in and due to my stress, my gades had suffered. My principle even came to my..."

If anyone is able to help me find it, or has a copy of the story themselves, I'd be very thankful if you could share it with me! I originally had a huge backup of most of the stories on the old board before it shut down but it ended up going missing in my files on my old computer, so I'm really wanting to rebuild as much as I can.