HNY24: Crime and Punishment

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Ddisplay

Post by Ddisplay »

I am basing this story on this prompt, I am however reversing the gender roles:

When the sweet neighborhood boys tells you to follow him into the woods to see some fox cub, the poor girl didn't realise she was the one being outfoxed as in fact it was the group of mean boys waiting with ropes, switches and other mean things they like to use on pretty little vixens once they catch them.

Part 1 - The Crime….

Martin, a sweet High School boy is messaging his sleezy friend John. Martin is sitting in bed late at night, horny but hesitant.
“Come on Martin just send me 100$, and then you can see the sex tape” typed John.
“I’m not sure, I feel bad, what if the video leaks out, won’t you get in trouble?” typed Martin.
“Martin, don’t worry she practically wanted it, don’t you know how much money she owes me for dope?” typed John.
“I feel creepy for watching it though” typed Martin.
“Trust me it’s hot, come on I bet you haven’t seen one of your female classmates have sex before, this is your chance, High School is almost over” typed John.
“100$ is pretty steep though” typed Martin.
“Yeah, but you get to see Julie have sex with me, you know you will never get that chance to do that on your own” typed John.
“I guess I will do it but it feels wrong” typed Martin.
“Awesome, you won’t regret it but keep this too yourself, and send me that 100$” typed John.

Innocent Martin hadn't done anything like this before. It was super embarrassing what he had just agreed to do, but tonight he didn’t care, since he was so horny and never had a girlfriend before. He felt some guilt, but it was better to deal with that tomorrow. He next sent 100$ P2P to his friend John for the sex tape that John had been talking about.

John immediately sent him a video back, it was about 15 minutes long. Martin began to ignore his shame and drop his pants. He had his dong in one hand and his phone in the other. He hit play on the sex tape and watched in anticipation.

The camera was obviously hidden in the room and the sound quality wasn’t great. He could hear John trying to talk Julie, their classmate into having sex, but Julie hesitantly says no. Eventually John seems to look a bit frustrated in the video, and changes tactics. He no longer asks, since she just keeps saying no. He instead pulls his pants down to his knees and lays back on the bed and hints at Julie to give him a handy.

At first Julie sits still and stares at his dong. But eventually she gives in and starts rubbing John’s dong. John starts moaning, probably much louder than men should moan while the hand job continues. His facial gestures look absurd too. John’s groans also sounded annoying. He reaches over to lift up her skirt but she immediately slaps his hand down.

So far Martin had big mixed feelings about the sex tape. Julie didn’t seem into sex at all. Plus so far all he had been able to see was John’s dong. He hoped the video would improve and was still excited to see more. Martin had already blown 100$ on anyways on the video, so he continued to watch.

John couldn’t be happier in the video. He removes his shirt and pants fully, and lays on the bed in his best seductive manner. Julie remains fully clothed. John starts masturbating right in front of Julie in a creepy fashion while she just looks at him.“Come on, let’s do this” John keeps repeating.
“Why?” Is all she says…

Julie eventually climbs on top of John. With one hand she reaches up her skirt, presumably to pull her panties to the side, but essentially she keeps on all her clothes. With the other hand she turns off the light. Over the next few minutes all you could hear was John. Martin could tell they were finally having sex but it was in the dark.
“Yeah, Uh, Yeah, Uh, Yes, Yes!” John groans.
“I can’t do this” Julie exclaims. The next thing Martin hears is her run out of the dark room.
“Yeah, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh” John’s groans shockingly continue without her. She might of left the room. but that wasn’t about to stop John from finishing. He was just going to masturbate without her.

Eventually, the light turns back on and Martin could see John had finished by splurging all over himself all alone in the empty room. John gets up and raises his hands in the air in an “I’m so triumphant fashion”. His wet dong flails about and is dripping with cum. John walks over to the hidden camera to shut it off. The last thing Martin sees is a close up of John’s dong, while he is touching the camera.

Only an idiot like John could produce a sex tape without any female nudity. It was the worst sex tape of all time. Martin was completely flaccid. He was embarrassed he spent 100$ on this. He was embarrassed at how bad John was in bed. He was embarrassed at what a creep he felt like. Martin quickly forgot about this embarrassing night and decided he didn’t want to hang out with that sleezy friend John anymore.
“Thanks John” was all Martin typed back in response.

Part II - And……

A week later Martin was exiting school, it was raining heavily so Martin pulled out his umbrella.
“Hey Martin, wait for me” a voice was heard. Martin turned around to see it was Ariel, one of his classmates.
“Okay” Martin waited, and Ariel got under the umbrella with Martin. Ariel was tall and athletic. He had never talked much with her before. With Martin holding the umbrella over both their heads, they both began to walk home together.

Much to Martin’s surprise. Ariel seemed very affectionate toward Martin and asked him a lot of questions about him and was trying to get to know him better. Martin who had never spent much time around girls before was very enamoured about this. Eventually they reached Martins house. He offered her his umbrella and she hugged and thanked him. Ariel eventually walked off presumably to her home.

In the morning when it was time to go back to school Ariel was surprisingly waiting for him outside his house. She returned his umbrella and they started walking back to school again. Ariel once again started asking him all sorts of questions to get to know him. He was shocked a beautiful tall athletic girl like Ariel would even be interested in him.

Over the next few days Ariel continued to walk with Martin to and from school during the week. Ariel could be “The One” Martin concluded one day, and he felt so lucky. Martin eventually became incredibly turned on by her and would masturbate every night just thinking about her.

The next Monday, Martin waited for Ariel outside the school. She was late but eventually made it.
“Sorry, I’m late sweetie” said Ariel.
“Oh, no worries, what’s in the bag?” asked Martin.
“Oh, that’s my field hockey equipment remember I’m on the team, hey, sorry I can’t go directly home today. Over the weekend I saw a hurt fox cub in the woods last weekend, I want to go back and see if it’s okay” said Ariel.
“Oh, well I would like to see if the fox cub is okay, can I come with you?” asked Martin.
“What’s that, you want to know if the fox cub is okay Martin?” asked Ariel.
“Yes, I would like to know, I don’t want a cute creature or anything to get hurt like that” said Martin.
“Well then come with me into the woods let’s find out” said Ariel.

Ariel reached over and grabbed Martin’s hand and the two strolled into the woods together. It was quiet for the moment. Martin was having blissful thoughts, he felt the walk was kind of romantic. Eventually they got really deep into the woods and Ariel stopped.

Martin halted and enjoyed the surroundings. They were in a very isolated area.
“This is the place, don’t worry, we will see the fox cub soon I’m sure of it” said Ariel.
“Wow, I am super excited” said Martin.
“I am super excited too Martin, you have no idea” said Ariel.

Part III - The Punishment

The couple continue to wait in the woods in the spot Ariel suggested. Ariel was very calm and would look at her phone from time to time. Martin was very excited looking this way and that. Eventually Ariel re-approached Martin.

“Well Martin, we are all alone in the woods, ever had sex before?” asked Ariel.
“S-s-sex? No no” said Martin.
“A Bj?” asked Ariel.
“No, never” replied Martin.
“A kiss?” Asked Ariel.
“Um no, but I guess it would be nice” said Martin.
“Close your eyes then” said Ariel.

Martin closed his eyes, and waited in anticipation to get a kiss. But the next thing he felt was a hand on his crotch. Martin was shocked. He opened his eyes, but Ariel immediately told him to shut them again.

Martin was shocked but horny with anticipation. He closed his eyes again, while Ariel continued to rub him. He could now feel his zipper getting pulled down and he was getting incredibly hard.

“Wait, can I see you naked first Ariel?” Asked Martin.
“You first Martin don’t worry, just relax, keep your eyes closed, and stand up” said Ariel.

Martin complied. As soon as he got up Ariel yanked his pants and underwear to the ground. His dong was in full view. He had never been naked in front of someone before. It was embarrassing and exciting. Martin couldn’t hold back any longer and started to jerk off, while Ariel undressed him until he was completely naked. He hoped he could undress her now.

The next feeling however was kind of painful for Martin. There was a slapping sound and he could feel a tingling feeling on his ass. He realized she had just spanked him. The unexpected pain jolted Martin forward a few steps and he opened his eyes.

He was even more shocked to see Julie sitting on the ground a few feet away just looking at him. She had just come from nowhere. He covered his dong immediately, while in shock over the new situation.
“W-w-what are you doing here?” asked Martin.
“Oh, Martin. There it is. I see you finally found the fox cub I was looking for. You know the one that got hurt” said Ariel.
“Fox cub? That’s Julie” said Martin.
“Yes, Julie is my fox cub, and she is hurt” said Ariel.
“Hurt, what happened to her, who did it?” Asked Martin.
“You did it Martin, you hurt my fox cub Martin, I know all about the video you bought” said Ariel.
“Wait no, it’s not really like that , I can explain” said Martin.
“You know Martin us foxes always take care of our cubs” said Ariel.

Martin realized more girls were approaching all around him through the trees. He turned toward where his clothes were but a girl had already reached them. There was no way he was getting them back. To Martin’s left he could see Ariel opening that big bag she had been carrying with her the whole time. It was full of field hockey sticks.

Suddenly it dawned on Martin. These girls are all on the schools field hockey team. The “Fremont Foxy’s”. Martin wanted to run, but there was too many of girls around him. He knew he couldn’t escape naked.

“I didn’t see anything though, it was John’s idea” said Martin.
“We all know what you did, we even saw where you thanked John in the text message” said Ariel.
“But…, I was just being polite, I didn’t enjoy it” said Martin.
“Bend over Martin, put your hands on those two trees” said Ariel.

The girls had all gone to the bag that Ariel was carrying earlier. They unzipped it and pulled out the field hockey sticks. Martin complied, not knowing what else to do. Each girl now formed a line while Julie pulled out her phone to record. One by one each girl came up and paddled him in the ass a few times.

“Fuck you Martin” said the first.
“Disgusting pervert” said the second.
“You are such a creep” said the third…..

Eventually Martin fell to the ground. His bottom was bright red. The girls still glared at him. Martin just laid on his stomach, he felt it could be too painful to sit the other way.
“Martin, get up and do jumping jacks for us” said Ariel.
“Please, I learned my lesson, my ass hurts too much” said Martin. Martin got up and started doing jumping jacks as best he could.

“What lesson, Martin, what did you learn?” Asked Ariel.
“I don’t know” said Martin.
“Keep jumping, what lesson did you learn” asked Ariel.
“That I shouldn’t buy naughty videos” said Martin.
“Make your dong fling around more, now say your sorry” said Ariel.
“I’m sorry, but it’s Johns fault I swear, he coerced me into buying it” said Martin.
“You know Martin, John tried to sell that same tape to every boy in class. We went around and found out that you were the only one dumb enough to buy it” said Ariel.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry….” pleaded Martin.
“Now stand between those trees, it’s time for your to play goalie” said Ariel.
“No, please, please please. Don’t make me do that, no more” pleaded Martin.

If they hit Martin with those field hockey balls it was going to be painful. But still Martin got up to stand between the trees. His head was sunk down. He was humiliated. He peered up for a moment to look at the girls. They were no longer glaring. They were smiling now, and then they started to giggle. Julie walked over to Martin and threw Martins clothes in his face. All the girls were laughing at him now. Martin realized he had been spared.

“So, how much is our video worth, 100$?” asked one of the girls.
“Martin’s so ridiculous, more like 100 cents” said another girl.
“Pathetic” said another girl.
“His dong is so small” a different girl said.
“We are letting you of the hook easily, just so you know Martin. We weren’t so easy on John. Yesterday we shoved a hockey stick right up his ass” said Ariel.
“Hahaha” all the girls laughed.
“Don’t ever hurt one of our fox cubs again Martin” said Ariel.
“I promise” said Martin.

Martin just looked down as he got dressed. He didn’t really have anything to say. He had a lot to think about……

The End.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Crime and Punishment

Post by TeenFan »

A nice entry for the writing contest.
Very creative way to use "FOX" from the prompt.
I bet sleazy John gets some more attention on his ass when Martin kicks it the next day.