Removing the restriction for ENM stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Buckaroo

Re: Removing the restriction for ENM stories

Post by Buckaroo »

I'm not sure what "restriction of ENM being only done by girls to be removed" means, but since it no longer applies, I guess it doesn't matter.

I have to say, previously, I had no interest in ENM, I only wanted to read about ENF stories, until one day I read one, and it was different, and it was written in as if it was the writer (or reader) was experiencing the problem.

So I read another story and it was interesting, but it wasn't exactly what I liked, so I started writing my own ENM stories. I have many more ENF stories that I've written (need to be finished).
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Hey Buckaroo, nice to see you here :)

Yes, the ‘restriction’ for ENM that was recently lifted specified that the men / boys being embarrassed should be done so by girls / women only (thus excluding stories involving male on male humiliation). But as you say, that rule no longer applies so it doesn’t matter.

I’d love to know the ENM story that changed your mind on male humiliation!

And please do post your ENM stories here, I’d love to read them :)
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

I've posted two or three stories.