Maid for a Night (Part 25 posted 4/27)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 22 posted 2/2)

Post by jastes22 »

Girlspns wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:42 pm So glad this is back.
Thanks! Still trying to figure out the ending, so if anyone has an idea for a climax, let me know!
Blondie2718

Post by Blondie2718 »

This is an excellent story. I particularly liked the moaning game and the last chapter takes it in an interesting direction.

Taylor's obsession is highly risky. I am not sure which direction you want to take it.

This could be a humiliating but ultimately safe where the escalations are with a handful of people and somewhat contained though excruciatingly embarrassing for her, sort of like what what happened in the first chapter.

You could have it go broader, where her secret is exposed to nearly the whole school without revealing her identity taking the escalations broader and bigger.

Or, you could have it completely ruin her reputation, a definite risk given her preferences and the existence of videos. Personally, I find the risk more attractive if the risk never materializes.

Curious to see which direction you choose to take it.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Thanks for your thought. Yeah it’s always a question as to how intense and how broad-reaching everything is.
jastes22

Part 23: The Next Level

Post by jastes22 »

The next level?

What did that mean? Was Lindsay planning something? Was she giving my stranger ideas? I racked my brain. Was she friends with Teresa? Is that why this all happened?

The next few days of school were worse than the first few weeks after that fateful night. It felt like my body was loaded with caffeine, constantly on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. I couldn't sit still in class, constantly leaving to use the bathroom or pace the halls.

With all the extra nervous energy pented up inside me, I needed an outlet. I started going to the indoor pool every day, doing lap after lap. Tryouts were coming, and while I was all but guaranteed a spot on the team, there was still a chance that there would be scouts there, and scholarships were always on the line.

The swim team had “open” practices that prospects were encouraged to attend. As much as I didn’t want to, it was an unofficial requirement to get onto the team. Due to the fact that no one’s place on the team was guaranteed, not even the juniors going into their senior year, competition was always very tight.

I kept my distance from Teresa, but it was impossible given the close quarters of the locker rooms and the lanes. We were fortunate enough to have our own swimming pool on campus, but it wasn’t grand by any stretch of the imagination.

I kept glancing over at her, waiting for her to make some comment, somme indication as to what was to come, but she said nothing. Instead, she just gave me strange looks whenever she caught me looking at her.

“Good job, girls,” the coach said at the end of the practice. “I think you are all looking really good,” he said.

But only 20 of you can be on the team, and only three of you can be captains.

His words, unspoken, hung heavily in the air as we pulled ourselves out of the pool and started to hurry into the warmth of the locker rooms.

Teresa hurried to a corner of the room and started to undress. We were all accustomed to the feeling of stripping in front of each other and getting a few more glances than was entirely appropriate—the swimsuits weren’t exactly designed for modesty—Teresa had always been shy about changing, and preferred a corner where she could cover herself better.

I watched her peel off her top, towel in hand, putting her arm over her chest before glancing around and starting to tug it further down her waist. She was acting like I didn’t exist. I couldn’t take it any more.

I stomped over to her, planting myself in front of her. “Just get it over with!” I grabbed her towel and yanked it towards me. She squealed, reaching for the towel before thinking better of it and returning her hands to her semi-bare tits.

She stared at me with wide eyes. “What? What are you talking about?”

“Oh, don’t be like that! When are you going to do it?”

She looked absolutely bewildered by my behavior, and for a moment, I thought she was going to cry right there, her hands still clutching her swimsuit to her chest. “Do what? Taylor, I literally have no idea what you’re talking about!

“Shut up!” I opened my mouth to scream again, to demand that she just get it over with, whatever humiliating thing she had planned, so I could go back to living my life. As the words formed in my head

“Taylor?” Caroline, the current team captain, said, stepping up and wrapping her arms around Teresa. “You need to chill out. Now, or I’ll get you disqualified from tryouts.” Her words were like cold water in my face. I realized that everyone was watching us, me in my swimsuit, and Teresa half-naked, cowering over me. This was wrong. Everything about it was wrong.

“I…I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me.” I blushed, grabbed my bag of clothes, and rushed outside, still wearing my wet swimsuit.

What was that? Teresa legitimately seemed like she had no idea what I was talking about. I had been so confident she was my stranger, enough to confront her, but now I wasn’t sure. Could I have gotten it wrong? Who could it have been?

I texted Lindsay with shaky fingers as I got into my car. If my stranger is going to do anything, she better do it soon, or I’m going to go crazy.

I was halfway home when she responded.

Don’t worry, pet. Tomorrow is the day. Wear a cute skirt and a button-up, and you’ll finally get what you desire;)

As cryptic messages went, that one was certainly up there. I wasn’t sure if it made me relieved or more stressed. That night, I raided my closet and laid out what I would wear the next day: white hipster panties with a simple solid white bra that snapped in the back, along with a light pink button-up that didn’t show any cleavage. A bit modest for a girl my age, but nothing that would draw any extra attention.

I worked my way through classes the next day, unable to focus. Lindsay said it would happen today, but she didn’t say how it would happen, and that just made it worse. My imagination kept going crazy, imagining myself exposed in front of hundreds of students in varying degrees of undress.

I walked into 4th period chemistry, looking around. A few of the girls on the swim team had this class, but I saw Teresa already seated at the back of the class. She met my gaze and turned away with a blush. I frowned, but decided against making a scene.

Someone bumped into me, nearly pushing me off my feet. “Oops! Sorry, Taylor!” Someone grabbed my arms and helped me steady myself. “Sorry, didn’t see you,” Charles said.

I shook my head. “It’s okay. I shouldn’t have stopped right in front of the door.”

“Alright, miscreants,” Mr. Dale said. “Lab day. Grab a partner and a table, and keep an eye on the clock.”

“Hey, Taylor,” Charles said, still standing beside me. “Want to be partners?”

Still embarrassed by the encounter, I agreed, putting my phone down on the table and taking the worksheet we were supposed to be working on from Mr. Dale.

My phone vibrated on the table. Then again. Then again.

“Phones off!” Mr. Dale said.

I blushed, shoving the vibrating phone into my pocket.

“Sounds like somebody really wants to get a hold of you,” Charles said.

I knew who it was. Well, maybe not who, but what.

Shooting a glance across to Mr. Dale, who was busy with grading some papers, I turned away from Charles and opened my phone.

Pictures. Dozens of pictures of my naked body filled my eyes. Pictures of the different poses that each of the boys and Lindsay had me do, followed by some other pictures of me just standing there, buck-naked with the blindfold being the only stitch of clothing on me.

And the pictures kept coming. More pictures, more than I could remember from that night. Some from different angles with different lighting, some very close-up pics of my shaven pussy and my tits.

There was a brief pause, and I could imagine my stranger going through her gallery looking for more pictures. A video clip popped up on my phone, and I knew without clicking on it from its length that it was the video of my orgasming on the table in front of everyone.

My heartbeat racing faster and faster, I glanced at the number. I didn’t recognize it.

Hello, Taylor.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly very dry. She knew me. My stranger knew who I was. Obviously she was in contact with Lindsay, but I had hoped that maybe she would only get a phone number, not a name. I glanced at Teresa, who was focused on her work, her phone upside down on the table beside her. No, it wasn’t Teresa. Then who was it?

There was a pause. Was I supposed to text back? What were the rules here?

Hello, I texted back.

I’ll keep this simple. Do everything I tell you, and these pictures stay between us and your friends. You hesitate at all, and there will be consequences. Understood?

My fingers hurried to type in my response. I didn’t want to give my stranger any reason to possibly distribute those pictures. Still, I hesitated. She was just demanding obedience, but there was no promise that she would actually delete the pictures and the video she had. Could I really commit to complete obedience without that reassurance?

Unfortunately, my stranger had all the power right now. There was nothing I could do. I just had to hope that my obedience would get me some mercy.

Understood. What do I have to do?
Last edited by jastes22 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
HankHill33

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 23 posted 2/11)

Post by HankHill33 »

I can see that skirt being dropped and giving an excellent show of those cute panties in the near future.
jastes22

Part 24: The Devil's Choice

Post by jastes22 »

The response was almost instant.

Your first task is to to “accidentally” drop your skirt in front of the whole class. Send me proof. A video should do it. Make sure everyone is watching.

I could feel the blood rushing to my face just reading the words. I would effectively be giving everyone a good look at my panties. And she wanted a video? How was I supposed to do that? And get everyone’s attention?

I took a deep breath. Was this really the right course of action? I was obeying without so much of a complaint. And this was going further than the confines of Lindsay’s home. People—students I went to school with—we’re going to see me in my underwear. It wouldn’t destroy my reputation—If I was lucky, everyone would think it was just an accident—but it would be enough to give everyone a scandalous view of the good girl Taylor.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a choice. With my stranger having all those pictures and me still having no idea who she was, I was completely powerless. My identity might have been protected in those pictures, but if enough got out, someone was bound to figure out who the humiliated girl underneath the mask was.

“Be back in a second. Keep working on your worksheets,” Mr. Dale said, stepping outside.

This was my chance. I turned to Charles. “I need a favor,” I said.

He looked up from his sheet, confused. “Yeah? What do you need?”

“I need you to take a video of me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just take a video. I’m going to stand up and make an announcement, and I need you to record it. I just need a video of it.” Still seeing his confused look, I tried to think of some way to explain what was about to happen without implicating my submission to my stranger.

“It’s…complicated.”

He shrugged and pulled out his phone and aimed it towards me. I winced, but said nothing. If I was fast enough, no one would have a chance to take a picture, but there would be nothing I could do to stop Charles from having the video on his phone forever.

But there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I was running out of time, and I decided ripping off the Band-aid was better than hoping for some miracle out of this mess.

I grabbed the zipper on the side of my skirt and started to tug it down quietly. Normally, at home, I would just unzip it all the way and let it fall to my feet, but now I needed to unzip it just enough so it was loose around my waist—but not so loose that it would fall as soon as I stood up.

I cleared my throat loudly and the other students looked up. I felt myself blush, but I hurried to my feet. I knew instantly that I had pulled my zipper too far, and my fingers scrambled to grab the sides discreetly while I stood up.

“E-everyone? I…I have an announcement to make.”

I shut my eyes and released my skirt. There was a quiet whoosh as I felt the fabric drop to my feet. Gasps filled the room as everyone saw the white panties I wore underneath. I held my breath for a second—long enough for everyone to see— before looking down—in what I hoped looked real—horror at my inexplicable wardrobe malfunction. I squeaked and grabbed my skirt, pulling it back up to my waist and sitting back down, my face absolutely red. Giggles and whispers traveled amongst the other students, two dozen pairs of eyes on me.

Charles still had his phone fixed on me, his own eyes wide.

“You can stop now, Charles,” I said, clearing my throat. “Can you send that to me?

“Uhh…sure.” It was a strange request, to have video proof of something embarrassing like literally being caught with your pants on the ground.

He sent it to me, and I hurried to send the clip off to my stranger. I glanced around. Some people were still stealing glances at me, but most people had turned back to their work. I breathed a little easier. Looks like I got away from that encounter mostly unscathed.

“Did you…plan for that to happen?” Charles asked quietly.

I blushed, unsure of how to respond.

Right then, my phone buzzed.

Good girl. Let’s see how you do with this next one. For your next task, your job is to go commando in the middle of class. For proof, send me a picture of your cute bikini and bra on your desk.

Lindsay’s instruction to wear a skirt and a button-up suddenly became very clear. In any other clothing, the task would have been impossible. It was a reminder that Lindsay was still very much involved in my humiliation, working in tandem with my stranger.

I stared at the text message, frozen. They wanted me to take off my underwear? In the middle of class? I looked around at my classmates. Some of them were still stealing glances at me, as if there was going to be more to the show. There was no way I would be able to take off my underwear without someone noticing, especially not after my first stunt.

My phone buzzed, and my heart skipped a beat. There was more to the task.

You have 8 minutes.

That spurred me into action. I stood up and headed for the door. “Bathroom,” I said to Mr. Dale. Thank goodness he didn’t question students who needed to use the bathroom. At least I could strip in privacy, though there was nothing I could do about sitting in the classroom without underwear. Maybe I could take the picture discreetly and then fake an illness for the rest of the day or something.

My phone buzzed as I passed the threshold out into the hallway. Out of habit, I glanced at my locker just down the hallway. I tried to think if there was anything there that could help me. I only had my other textbooks and some random school supplies. Nothing to help me here.

My phone buzzed. What did she want now? I hadn’t completed my task.

Trying to use the bathroom? I thought you wanted to get caught? No leaving the room.

I blushed. I didn’t want to get caught. But I wasn’t resisting, either. The stranger had all the power, and the best way out of this was to play along. Accidentally flashing people or going commando was a thousand times better than having those pictures circulating the entire school.

And how did she know? Who was she?

I’m trying to teach you to be a good girl. For your cheating, you now only have 4 minutes.

I twisted on my heels so hard I almost slipped on the school floor.

Mr. Dale looked up as I reentered the room, looking confused. “False alarm,” I said.

He shrugged, and returned to his work.

I sat back down, nervous energy growing so intense it was hard to sit still, much less think. I was running out of time.

“Charlie, I need a favor,” I said.

He was very attentive, and I couldn’t help but wonder if it had to do with the video he had on his phone. Maybe he was hoping for more. “What do you need?”

“I need you to create a distraction. A big one.”

He paused for a moment, his eyes glancing me up and down. “What will you give me?”

Really? He was trying to bargain? I was tempted to go back on my request, but I was running out of time, and I needed him.

I scoured my brain for something I could give him. Dread slowly filled me and I realized what I had that would spur him into action. My stranger had given it to me less than twenty minutes ago. I swallowed, hard. Oh, this was going to be painful. “I’ll…I’ll send you a nude…of me.”

His eyes nearly bugged out, but he decided that swiftness was better than giving me a chance to renegotiate, instead jumping out of his seat.

The dread continued to fill me. I didn’t know Charlie, and I didn't know what he would do with a nude picture of me. Not only that, but he would know my identity under the mask. But it was better than the alternative. Better a deal with a boy than a punishment from the devil.

“You gave me a C?” Charlie yelled at Mr. Dale. “I deserve better, and you know it!”

I blinked, surprised by his sudden outburst. My distraction! Oh, crap, I had to hurry!

I toned out the two of them shouting at each other, taking only a moment to glance around to make sure everyone’s attention was focused on the screaming match.

I reached underneath my skirt and pinched the sides of my panties. It was awkward pulling them down to my knees and then down my legs while sitting, but I was determined, stretching them beyond repair and yanking them out of my shoes. I crumpled them up into a ball and placed them on my lap underneath the desk.

As I undid the first two buttons, bearing my chest so the top of my bra peeked out, I realized that my bra was going to be another problem. It strapped in the back, and I would need to practically take off my entire shirt to reach behind my back and undo it.

My eyes fell on scissors Charlie had left out on the desk, part of the lab for the day. Throwing caution to the wind, I grabbed them, and winced at the snip of the scissors shearing the fabric of the bra. The pressure holding up my tits disappeared, and I slipped the two separated cups onto my lap.

I didn’t have time to button my shirt back up, instead just letting them sag openly in the middle of the room, held up only by my shirt, but it was very obvious that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

I hadn’t been paying attention to Charlie and Mr. Dale’s “argument”, but I could tell it was wrapping up. I threw the pieces of my underwear onto the table and snapped a quick picture. That done, I threw them back onto my lap, shot the picture off to my stranger, and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

The argument ended, and Charlie returned to his seat, looking flush. “That big enough of a distraction for you?”

“Plenty,” I said.

He glanced at me, noticing the fact that I wasn’t wearing a bra. To his credit, he didn’t ask. I squirmed underneath his gaze, my bare pussy feeling awfully exposed. I swear I could feel a breeze underneath my skirt, and I could already tell that I was starting to get a little wet . I hadn’t realized how stimulating wearing no underwear in a public place like school could be, a fact that made me blush. My heart was still racing. With a start, I realized I was still holding my underwear in my hands. I shoved them into my backpack, trying not to move my waist too much as to not accidentally flash someone or disturb my pussy.

“Umm…” Charlie started, only to blush himself.

Right. Our deal.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through the pictures my stranger had sent me. They were all pretty bad, and the fact that he would know it was me under the mask made it all the more embarrassing.

I settled for the picture of me on all fours on the ground, Jackson holding my leash. It was a humiliating picture, to be sure, and it only served to prove to my stranger how much I wanted to be caught and humiliated, but it was the only picture where it was obvious I was naked but nothing too private was showing. Well, everything was showing, but at least my tits were covered by my arms and my pussy wasn’t visible.

After getting his number, I swallowed and sent him the picture.

He took a long, painful look at the picture before turning to me. I could only imagine what was going through his head, imagining me naked in all sorts of compromising positions.

“Please…please don’t show that to anyone,” I said. Not only had I sent him a nude picture, but I had sent it quickly, without negotiating. It implied that I usually had nudes on my phone, ready to share. What kind of a girl did that?

A slut, I reminded myself.

I tried to settle back into my work, anything to not think about what had just happened.

My stranger didn’t text me the rest of the period, but it didn’t stop me from glancing at my phone every two minutes. It was agony to wait for my next “task,” even if it meant more time before doing something embarrassing. I

Five minutes before the end of period, I got a text. My heart leaped as I fumbled with my phone.

You’ve been a good girl. I have a little present for you. Go to your locker and find it. You’ll need it tonight. And I would hurry to grab it before too many people see.

I tried to make sense of her words. A present? What was it? And what did she mean, “tonight” There was more to all this?

The bell rang, and I flew out of my seat, tits bouncing on my chest from the movement. The hallways were already getting crowded, and I hurried to make my way through, one hand across my chest. My only mercy was that my locker was so close.

My heart dropped. I could see my locker. Someone had opened it, and as the only locker opened in a wall of olive-green lockers, it stuck out like a thorn. How had they opened it?

Oh, right. Lindsay. She knew my combination.

Oh, no. Did they take something? Why would they do that? No, they had left something. There was something long and black hanging from the coat hook inside, along with an envelope taped to the inside. A few people had noticed, but thankfully it wasn’t a large crowd.

As I approached my locker, I suddenly knew exactly what it was, but I still hoped beyond hope that I wasn’t right.

I pulled it off the hook, grabbed the note that had my name on it, and dashed away before people could realize it was me.

In my hand was a shiny, brand new, black leather collar. There was white stitching in the fabric in fancy cursive. It took me a second to read it, but eventually my eyes made out “T-a-y-l-o-r” My name. A collar for me. I had no idea who my stranger was still, but she owned me.

The note wasn’t any better, written in thick cursive that took me minutes to comprehend. Even once I figured out the message, I read it over and over again.

Dear Taylor. I hope you enjoy your gift. Lindsay tells me you quite enjoyed your last one. Bring it to the girls’ locker room at the pool tonight. 8:00.

Don’t be late.
jastes22

Maid for a Night: Part 25 - 8:15

Post by jastes22 »

As I pulled into the high school parking lot at 7:45 PM, my eyes panned over the empty space. There was nothing but trash, the occasional cigarette butt, and a few scraps of discarded paper. The only light came from a solitary lamppost in the middle of the parking lot. The light from the dull bulb casted an eerie haze of light across the lot that didn’t quite pierce the darkness of the night.

I turned off the ignition, swallowed, and pulled myself out of my car, smoothing out my shirt and skirt. Not knowing if Lindsay’s instructions from earlier applied to the whole day or just that morning, I had decided to play it safe and remain in my skirt and button-up in addition to a coat, but it left my legs completely exposed to the cold wind.

I had arrived home to find a package at my front door with my name on it. Opening it up, I found a scandalous pink thong along with a thin, cotton-y pink bra that zippered in the front. I had never worn something so scandalous. There were no instructions, but it was obvious what I had to do.

Standing in the middle of the empty parking lot wearing my new underwear, I felt even more exposed. I swore I could feel a breeze underneath my legs, and I could feel every inch of skin that the fabric of my shirt had contact with. Every part of me was crackling with electricity, and the slightest touch of the wind’s breeze was enough to make me jump.

I glanced at my phone. 7:48. I swallowed, trying to push back the feeling of panic. How could I do this?

I didn’t have a choice, I reminded myself. I had spent all evening in my room trying to think of a way out of this, but I couldn’t think of anything. My stranger had all those incriminating pictures. Yes, my identity was hidden, but literally every other inch of me was exposed. Someone was bound to find out. And, to make matters worse, it was obvious she was working closely with Lindsay. I had to stop the bleeding, no matter the cost, or more people like Charles were going to get a hold of those pictures. For all I knew, he had shared them with the whole world, but I had no way of knowing. I just had to hope that he would keep the picture to himself, or that at least no one would believe it was me in that picture, collared and blindfolded while completely naked and on all-fours.

No, the best thing to do now was to do whatever my stranger wanted and then focus on damage control.

I started to walk, my legs growing weaker with each step. It felt like my knees would give out at any moment. In my hands, wrapped around my fingers was the black collar with my name on it. Literally. I gripped it tightly. I tried to tell myself that it was because of the fear of punishment for losing it that I held it so tightly, but that wasn’t true. In a night where literally anything could happen, somehow knowing that the piece of leather currently wrapped in my hand would be all-but-guaranteed to be wrapped around my neck sometime during the night was morbidly comforting.

I pulled on the handles of the front door, hoping beyond hope that it was locked. Then I would at least have some weak excuse to maybe bail. But even then, my stranger would find some way to punish me.

The door swung open, unlocked, and I let out a deep breath. This was real. My stranger somehow had keys to the school, and that just solidified her power over me. I had no excuses. The only option was to submit to whatever my stranger had planned for me.

The school was dark, the only light coming from the pale moonlight outside. It didn’t matter, though, considering I knew the path to the pool by heart. Still, the darkness felt wrong to walk through, considering what I was walking into. I felt like a helpless animal wandering in a dark forest, oblivious to the fact that it was about to be snatched up in the sharp claws of a hungry owl.

I paused outside the door to the locker room, my hand frozen on the handle. I could still go back. I could stop now, and just take whatever the stranger decided to do to me and deal with the consequences on my own terms. I still had some control, however little that may be. But if I walked into that locker room, I would have none. My stranger would completely own me.

The leather in my hand suddenly felt rough and coarse, rubbing against my skin. I swallowed, forcing my mind to go blank. I didn’t have a choice. I tightened my grip on the collar, and pulled the door open.

The locker room was empty. I blinked, my eyes adjusting to the pale light of the room. I expected there to be someone, waiting for me. Where was—

I noticed for the first time a piece of paper on the bench furthest from the door. I walked over cautiously, glancing around to make sure that the locker room truly was empty.

Dear Taylor,

Put your present as tight as you can and stand on the bench with your hands on your head, and wait for me.

I blushed at the use of the word “present,” like it was something I asked for or something I wanted. Not that I had really resisted anything up until this point. I felt my heart sink a little at the realization that I would have to wait even longer to get this night over with.

I wrapped the collar around my neck and pulled it snug. It felt awkward and uncomfortable, and I felt terribly exposed with it on, even with all my clothes. I stepped onto the bench, balancing precariously on the thin piece of wood, and placed my hands on my head. Obedience was the only way out of this.

I stood for a few moments, and my arms started to get tired, but I didn’t dare drop them in case my stranger came walking through that door and caught me disobeying. With nothing to do but stand there, my mind started to wander. Who could it be? I had been so sure it was Teresa, but then I wasn’t sure. Could it be a mutual friend of both Lindsay and I? Or had some stranger gotten control over me like purchasing a pet from the store?

As a swimmer, I was used to the ever-present smell of chlorine that permeated the locker room, but right now, I felt like I was choking on it. I stared at the door, willing it to open. I just needed to—

The door opened, and all thoughts of moving vanished as a tall blond walked through the door. I blinked, unsure of what I was seeing. I knew what I was seeing, I just didn’t understand it. It didn't make sense.

“Good to see you, pet,” Caroline said.

Caroline? The swim team captain? She was my stranger?

That day at the pool, I realized. Teresa and Caroline had been talking. I heard Caroline’s voice, but thought it was Teresa’s.

I wasn’t sure what to say, or if I was even allowed to speak. My brain was running on overtime, but nothing was computing.

“You may speak,” she said. She started to walk around me, examining me like a prized possession.

“H-how did you know it was me?” I asked, suddenly feeling very naked. This girl had seen everything, and there was nothing I could do about it . “What clue gave it away?”

“Hmm?” Caroline mumbled, stroking the back of my leg. She leaned close, smelling my bare skin. “Oh, I knew who you were immediately. I make it a point to know everyone on my team as much as I can.” She looked me up and down. “Apparently, though, I didn’t know how much of a freak you are.”

“But I’m not on the team,” I said.

“Well, let’s be honest. Everyone knows you’re going to be on the team. And I can’t stop that. But what I can stop is you taking away my captain position.”

So that’s what this was about. Caroline saw me as a rival, and was using this opportunity to show who was really in control.

“So…the game…” My throat was suddenly very dry.

“That was just to see how much you were enjoying yourself, really. I was surprised how easy it was to get you turned on. Something we’ll revisit tonight. Now…put your hands behind your back, pet.”

I obeyed, partially out of fear, partially in relief of not having to hold me hands up any longer. Before I could appreciate it, though, I heard a *click* and felt the sensation of my arms being pulled back.

A soft moan escaped my lips at the sensation of being handcuffed once again.

“Mmm…yes, Lindsay told me that you liked this,” Caroline said.

“That’s not…”

“What? Not true? Taylor, you just put a collar on yourself with no resistance, and you haven’t tried to resist anything up until this point.”

I bit my tongue. There was no appropriate response to that. I couldn’t deny it. I had put on my collar, and I wasn’t doing anything to stop her.

“Are you going to be a good little girl tonight?”

“I…I’m going to be a good little girl.”

“Are you going to behave?”

“I’ll behave.”

“Good.” She reached forward and cupped a breast. I inhaled sharply, forcing myself against every instinct not to shy away from her touch. She glanced at her phone. “8:15. Time to get the rest of the team here.”
Last edited by jastes22 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skylar21

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 25 posted 4/27)

Post by Skylar21 »

The rest of the team? :o Tyler is about to be owned by everyone. :!: No hidden identity any more. This continues to be a wonderful story; I'm always looking forward to the next installment.