Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 2/2)

Post by perseus »

For me it's really hard to pick a favorite because all are so good. The two that really stick out for me are the history presentation chapter and the Halloween chapters. My only wish with the Halloween one is that we could have followed Lucy as her costume was slowly coming apart :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 2/2)

Post by jojo12026 »

I like the first 2 chapters. And Mr. Beski. I wanted more naked Lucy in the neighborhood... I can't wait to see where the newest chapter goes also....
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 2)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 2)

You can probably guess which area of the big board I spent the most time obsessing over. What boy wouldn't want to date a cheerleader? Could I actually attract one? To answer that question, you also must factor in the few things I did have going for me. Physically, I wasn't overweight or too short, even though I was no longer among the tallest in my grade. I had clear skin and naturally straight teeth which made for a handsome smile. No one ever called me ugly.

Even though I was shy, I was also persistent. I didn't abide failure and wouldn't give up on an idea or goal until I was sure I had turned over every stone and approached it from every angle. My sister and I both had that quality. Although, it presented in different ways in each of us.

If the playing field had been level, if I had been given a fair chance to impress the pool of eligible girls without any negative preconceived opinions in their heads, yes. I like to think I might have had a chance with one of them. But that's just the thing. I wasn't given a fair chance.

For reasons I didn't understand yet, I suddenly found myself walking down the hall approaching any cluster of cute girls only for their conversations to grow especially hushed as I passed. Some would sneer at me unimpressed while others almost had a look of pity on their faces. They would all start giggling derisively once I was far enough away that they didn't think I could hear.

But you can imagine what an impact that kind of reaction can have on a teenage boy's confidence after a while. I got to where I couldn't even walk the halls without staring at the ground the whole way and avoiding eye contact.

For a long time, I didn't know why girls were acting that way toward me. But I eventually figured it out when my new friend, Daniel Park, asked me something.

"Hey Mike," he said, casually, "is it true you're a nude model for art classes?"

"What? NO!" I exclaimed, "that's crazy!"

I asked him where he had heard it, but he just said it was a rumor going around school and he was curious about its validity. I could tell it was an innocent question and he wasn't trying to embarrass me or anything. But it did get me thinking. The rumor must have spawned from the naked picture Lucy had drawn of me at camp. By now, it wasn't just the cheerleaders, either. Word about it must have gotten around school. That's why girls were acting so weird around me lately.

But that only left me wondering, if Lucy had drawn an accurate and handsome portrayal of healthy male equipment like she said, why had the girls reacted so negatively to it? If anything, it should have improved my chances with the ladies. It wasn't until I saw the picture for myself that everything clicked into place.

It was the first day of basketball practice. I was already in a bad mood, but my day was about to get much worse. I was nervous, but initially encouraged when coach called me out by name.

But tossing me his keys, he simply said, "Jenkins, go put that rack away. Everyone else, line up for layup drills."

The girls' team, who held their practices during fifth period, had left without putting their basketballs away. While I rolled the rack toward the locker rooms with a grumble, the other boys started their warmup drills.

I had done this chore a couple of times last year when I was just a sevie. I had hoped coach would see me as more than just a glorified ball boy this year. So far, it wasn't looking good. I knew exactly where to find girls’ equipment storage at the very back of their facilities.

I unlocked the door and passed through the general changing area. This was where girls came to change for P.E. class. Since the whole locker room had been locked, I knew there would be no one inside, but I still crept as quietly as possible as if I were about to be caught somewhere I wasn't supposed to be.

Just before the shower area, there was another room off to the side with bigger lockers and separate mirrors and sinks. Curiosity carried me closer to this inner sanctum of teenage hotness where the cheer team got ready for their performances. Stepping reverently inside, I paused to think about how many cute cheerleaders had stripped naked in this very room!

But then, as I was turning to leave, I came face to face with...myself. Stuck to the wall right by the exit, there was a large picture of a naked soldier boy who just so happened to share my physical attributes. He was wearing traditional army boots and a helmet, but no uniform. He had a happy smile and was saluting in more ways than one. My, I mean, his gigantic, buck-naked erection stood front and center for everyone to admire.

But that wasn't the worst part. In neat handwriting that could only have come from girls, they had identified me to remove all doubt and even added their own mean comments and opinions.

"Mike Jenkins, yeah right!"
"he wishes!"
"more like Mikeroscopic Jenkins"
"instead of a jock strap, I bet he wears a thimble!"
"LIAR"

Suddenly, it all made sense. The girls who had seen this picture refused to believe I could be endowed with such a nice package. Assuming it was somehow my way of covering for the truth, they had spread the word that Mike Jenkins was pathetically compensating for how much he lacked between his legs.

My humiliation burned. If I could, I would have ripped that stupid thing right off the wall and torn it to shreds. But I couldn't get to it because it was mounted safely inside a poster display case. Since I was holding coach's keys, if I had remained calm, I probably could have figured out how to unlock it and get inside. But I was too stunned to think straight.

Putting the balls away, I returned to practice. But I couldn't perform in such a terrible mental state and only made a worse impression on the coaches by missing all my shots and failing at even the most basic defensives assignments.

By the end of practice, my humiliation had morphed into anger. I drove home on a mission to confront my sister about the drawing. It was all her fault. If she hadn't made it in the first place at cheer camp, my social life would not be suffering so severely. This was the type of malicious rumor that can irreparably harm a teenager's fragile reputation.

Arriving home, I stalked through the house looking for her. I was going to demand accountability. She had caused this mess. She would have to help fix it. But when I found her, I became understandably sidetracked by her unexpected absence of clothing. Don't pretend you wouldn't have been distracted too.

As I said, Lucy's school year had been working out splendidly so far. It was so splendid, in fact, that you might think she would be tempted to take a break from her dares and just enjoy her perfect life for a while. For most people in her position, it would have been an easy decision. But if you've been paying attention, you immediately saw the flaw in that logic.

With Lucy, there was no such thing as deciding to take a break. That would be like telling a person to give their heart a break from beating for a while. She was completely at the mercy of her bodily rhythms. Every month, right on schedule, her urge would return. She could ignore it for some time, but it always grew to be irresistible and drove her to come begging with those two magical words.

I was good at detecting anomalies in patterns. But after receiving monthly requests like clockwork, it didn't take a keen eye to notice the glaring break in her routine that occurred when the weather turned cold. Other than the brief respite to recover between months, winter was the only break her body ever gave her. The doctor who had diagnosed her condition had not said anything about such hibernations. But I had developed my own theory for why they happened.

I believe it stems from Lucy's deep-seated aversion to cold. I can still remember the very first dare she ever performed, given to her by our babysitter when she was still just a child. The cute, blushing blonde girl had stripped off her panties and walked out into the cold night completely naked, but determined to deliver all the acorns to our neighbors' doorsteps as the babysitter had dared her to.

She had succeeded, but her skinny, unprotected body had borne the brunt of the winter wind rolling in. Forced to remain naked for the rest of the night, it had taken hours of sharing body heat to get her to stop shivering and back to a comfortable temperature. My theory was that, to protect her from serious environmental harm, her urge had developed a unique habit of shutting down when the temperature dropped and restarting once things got warm enough again in the spring.

The calendar rolling to October gave me the perfect chance to test my theory. The leaves would be changing soon, and Autumn would bring colder weather with it. But there might still be time for one more. With Lucy's urge due any day, I had been keeping a close watch for any indication that it had returned. Sure enough, the signs began right on schedule; her attention being more prone to distraction, a subtle restlessness in her body language, her sparkling blue eyes more frequently becoming wild and unfocused. Another dare request was coming.

After the extreme humiliation she had endured at cheer camp, she would likely try to ignore the urge at first and hold out as long as possible. But that never worked. Holding out against the inevitable would only cause risky behaviors to seep out in unintended ways – like thinking it was a good idea to strip all her clothes off and sit at the bar talking on the phone where anyone could wander in and catch her.

The catalyst this time, I believe, was her unit on sex ed. in health class. Sitting through classes where students discussed sexuality and being forced to engage in an intimate study of anatomy, both male and female, aggravated her condition and frisky thoughts began to emerge.

But entering the kitchen to find her sitting at the bar completely naked and talking on the phone like it was totally normal was the strongest sign yet. Her shoes, socks, and clothes were strewn across the floor, carelessly discarded in the desire to reach total nudity. Approaching cautiously, I saw her health textbook laid out on the bar and open to a page of human anatomy diagrams.

My anger temporarily suspended, I came closer and saw her holding a pen instead of her normal pencil. I quickly figured out why she was naked. Having taken the unit only one year earlier, I could still remember the assignment to memorize all the parts of the male and female reproductive systems. I had studied that page with great interest, especially the female diagram. It was just a black and white drawing, not meant to be sexy or stimulating. But you would be surprised how imaginative teenage boys can get when it comes to stuff like that.

Lucy had taken the assignment to another level and was labelling her own body parts to help her study! Since she was in the middle of an animated conversation, she greeted me with a silent wave. I guessed she was either talking to Hanna or Alice since they often did their homework together on the phone like that. Well, not naked like that, but...you get my point.

"-no, I think you have it upside-down, or something," Lucy tried to interject, but the other person just kept arguing, "-no, no, Hanna, listen to me!"

So, it was Hanna! An intriguing question came to me just then. Was Hanna also naked at her house and labeling her body just like Lucy? My cock jumped to attention at that thought. Lucy stood up and looked at her lower abdomen where she had drawn a careful diagram of her reproductive system.

"Tapping the different parts as she went, she explained, "it goes vagina, then uterus, then ovaries at the top....no, they're like little ears. You're thinking of..."

When she couldn't remember the name, she turned back to her textbook. Finding what she was looking for, she exclaimed "labia!". Then she drew a line out from her pubic mound and carefully labeled her own plump little labia before looking up at me with a proud smile. I almost lost it!

Unable to tear myself away from the fascinating scene, I stood rooted in place and eagerly listened in on their private conversation about female anatomy. It serves me right for not leaving. If I had, I wouldn't have gotten sucked into the lesson.

As they turned the page, the girls moved on to the mechanics of intercourse. A paragraph there tried to describe how a penis will change its size when the male gets aroused. But the published sizes were kinda vague and caused a disagreement between the confused girls.

"I'm not sure," Lucy said, "the book wasn't clear. But it can't possibly be longer than the woman's uterus, or it wouldn’t fit, right? Hold on, let me check something."

Like a good scientist, she went to gather some real-world data. Cradling the phone in the crick of her neck, she dug around in her backpack until she found the plastic, six-inch ruler she used in math class. Spinning on me, she suddenly grabbed my shorts and yanked them down to my knees along with my underwear!

My full erection, now freed from its confines, sprang straight into the air. I was embarrassed that she would so casually strip me like that, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want Hanna, who was still on the line, to know I had been eavesdropping on their intimate debate.

Intent on settling the matter, Lucy held the ruler up to my penis. But her brow furrowed when she discovered an accurate measurement wouldn't be possible without a full, foot-long ruler which she didn't have.

Moving to plan "B", she sat the ruler down and did something totally unexpected. She grabbed my hips and pressed our abdomens together. Then she drew a line in ink to mark the highest point my penis could reach on her torso. Stepping back, she looked down at the line on her stomach, which was well above her belly button and dwarfed the diagram of her entire womb. She frowned and gave me an angry look of betrayal.

I didn't know what I had done wrong. I couldn't control the size of my own equipment any more than she could hers! And besides, it's not like we were ever going to have sex with each other anyway, so what did it matter?

Turning her back on me, she said to Hanna, "I think it might get bigger than six inches...no, like, a lot bigger."

Even from a distance, heard Hanna's alarmed voice carry through the phone at that news. I felt like I was being attacked unfairly for having the wrong size penis. Then I remembered the drawing and that I was supposed to be the angry one, not her. But I couldn't just interrupt their conversation now. Hanna would know I had been eavesdropping.

Throwing up my hands in defeat, I waddled out of the room, pulling my shorts up as I went. The last thing I heard was Lucy trying to calm her panicking friend with a little fib, "don't worry, I think I read that it shrinks down to fit when it's ready to go inside you."
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
TeenFan

Re: Dare Me (new 2/8)

Post by TeenFan »

Mikey can always volunteer to do a real nude modeling session for all the cheerleaders, just to set the record straight.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:35 am Mikey can always volunteer to do a real nude modeling session for all the cheerleaders, just to set the record straight.
He would be too shy for something like that.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

student

Post by student »

I am grateful for the publication of Chapter Two.

Mikey is in the doghouse with the girls in his school for lying. Interesting start. How will he repair his reputation? It might not be necessary to run through the school halls naked with a hard-on, nor would it be necessary to volunteer for Health classes (and be rejected).

There's a joke about mass media--telephone, television and tell a woman. Mikey can engage the rumor mill. Lucy has already started the ball rolling. What if Mikey "accidentally" allows himself to be caught naked by the sources of the school rumors--the cheerleaders? He already has the key to enter. Does he get Lucy to help him out by having her cheerleader friends catch a naked Mikey? Lucy just pantsed Mikey in their home. Mikey keeps getting detailed to do chores by his basketball coach. How much does Mikey trust his sister? Can he dare her to set up an ambush with her friends?

Already there is motivation for Lucy to do so. First, Lucy wasn't believed when she drew her soldier. Second, now Hanna doesn't believe Lucy--and Hanna's trust in Lucy is at stake. Third, it will increase Lucy's considerable cred in the cheerleading community.

How can Lucy and Mikey make it work? If brother and sister work together, they can make it happen. Where is a good time and place? Will Mikey shave himself again to make his equipment look bigger? Sleepover or school? Once Mikey is exposed, what will Lucy and company do to inflate Mikey to his full glory? It could be just pictures from the internet and from magazines--though Mikey and Lucy are too poor for that. Or perhaps the cheer squad could take turns flashing Mikey, sort of making him the judge of a beauty competition. Use a ruler--the more inches, the better Mikey likes it! Won't it just be length or would it also include circumference? To keep this part from just being a ENM it will be necessary for Mikey and Lucy to conspire to get the cheerleaders naked. More--what does Mikey like in a woman? Mikey's board--Lucy and Mikey could agree to let Lucy "sneak" other cheerleaders into Mikey's room and survey the board. Is there a Polaroid or a digital camera available?

There are so many possibilities and I'm hyped on how DARE ME will handle things. Including Mikey's thingie!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Very good analysis. Poor Mikey has indeed fallen prey to a formidable machine, the teenage rumor mill. You have deftly identified his predicament. He must set the record straight somehow, but is much too shy, insecure and self-conscious for any of your forthright proposals. I'm afraid they are simply not practical. He's not bold enough to attempt anything so direct as flashing the cheer team. Even if he makes it look like an accident not to get in trouble, he could never through with it.

You must have come to the same conclusion, because you then moved into more subtle options. You've even managed to dance around the edges of the answer. To avoid spoilers, I won't tell you. But you are correct that he recruits Lucy to help him.

My chapters tend to start too slow. I tried to accelerate the conflict in this one and strike a better balance. I'm glad that anticipation for how it plays out is already growing.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Oh my, that's erotic. Lucy pressing her pelvis against Mikey's to simulate how their genitals would fit during sex is incredibly intimate. But wait - Lucy didn't think anything of the fact that Mikey got an erection standing around watching her do her sex homework? Does she just accept it as normal that Mikey gets a boner every time he sees Lucy? If only there was a convenient author hanging around who could give us some insights... ;)

Few questions - What was Lucy writing on herself with? Is she going to have trouble removing it? And was there any risk of their Mom coming home and catching Lucy naked? (Hell, would Mom even care, at this point?) Oh, and do the siblings just casually take showers/baths together, or get changed together, or sleep together, during the periods between dares?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

fuwafuwataimu wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 am Few questions - What was Lucy writing on herself with? Is she going to have trouble removing it? And was there any risk of their Mom coming home and catching Lucy naked? (Hell, would Mom even care, at this point?) Oh, and do the siblings just casually take showers/baths together, or get changed together, or sleep together, during the periods between dares?
I'm guessing all or most of the rest of this Chapter is written, but some back story added would be interesting.
Mikey and Lucy are less than two years apart. I can easily imagine that when Lucy was 11 and her brother is almost 13 that they would be young
enough to still be taking a bath together. At some point something must have happened to cause that to come to an end.

This is also around the time where a young boy might find having a sister occasionally sleeping in the same bed with him becomes inconvenient
and potentially embarrassing. What did the mom think of how close the two siblings are? Did she find it strange? or was she happy she could
leave anytime and just let Mikey be in charge.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Happy to answer any questions as long as it doesn't give away spoilers.
fuwafuwataimu wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 am What was Lucy writing on herself with? Is she going to have trouble removing it?
It says in the post that she was using a pen and not her usual homework pencil. It's astute of you to ask because it does come back later in the chapter...
fuwafuwataimu wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 am was there any risk of their Mom coming home and catching Lucy naked? (Hell, would Mom even care, at this point?)
Mom does not make an appearance in this chapter. She's occupied with work.
fuwafuwataimu wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 am Oh, and do the siblings just casually take showers/baths together, or get changed together, or sleep together, during the periods between dares?
Lucy completely trusts Mikey and does not have any hesitation getting naked around him by this point. But her urge is really what's driving the unusual behavior. Between dares, she is more typical (and modest).
TeenFan wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:44 pm What did the mom think of how close the two siblings are? Did she find it strange? or was she happy she could
leave anytime and just let Mikey be in charge.
Mom has expressed her concerns in the past. But she is also under a lot of stress and values Mikey's role as a co-parent more than any misgivings she may have.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library