Tricked by Younger Girls

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Tricked by Younger Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hi All. I found one of my old stories and I thought I'd post it here.

Tricked By Younger Girls Part 1

My name is Phil. When I was 17, I enjoyed going to my aunt's house in the summer because she had a pool in her backyard. Aunt Polly had 3 daughters: Kelly 13, Laurie 9 and Maddie 7. My cousins loved when I came over and were always trying pranks on me the way little cousins would with an older guy like me since they had no brothers.

One day in July, I went over there to swim and and they all welcomed me and were excited that I would be joining them for the day. Aunt Polly was happy to see me and told me to have fun and asked if I would keep an eye on my cousins as she was going shopping. I told her that was no problem of course. First we had lunch in the kitchen and after that, Aunt Polly reminded me to watch the girls before she left in her car to go shopping. She also gave me instructions to wait 1 hour before swimming.

My 3 cousins were excited that we would go swimming but I told them we had to wait at least 1 hour before going swimming. They were not happy about that but decided to watch some tv in the meantime. After 30 minutes I figured that was long enough and told them to get their bathing suits on for swimming. They yelled their approval and went off to get changed. I had my bathing suit in my bag and went to the bathroom to change. I am a swimmer on my high school team so I am really fit if I do say so myself. I put on my school team speedo which usually gets a good reaction from girls at my school when they watch us compete. I have to also say that I am very well endowed and it shows when I wear my speedo. I was sure my 3 cousins would notice but I thought I'd get a kick out of their reaction. The old cliche about my dick being 8 inches when hard is actually the truth.

The 3 girls were waiting pool side when I came out into the backyard and they all stared in my direction when they saw what I was wearing. I, on the other hand, noticed they were all wearing bikinis and looked quite cute to say the least. The older girl, Kelly, had small tits but quite a nice ass for her age and the other 2 looked very sweet. The girls all applauded when I came out and I was embarrassed to say the least. My bulge was quite prominent and I'm sure it wasn't lost on all 3 girls. The youngest Maddie said, "Wow, Phil, that's a great suit!" The others agreed and I noticed Kelly and Laurie staring at the front of my speedos. Whenever I wear my speedos and girls stare, I can't help but get excited and of course my dick responded making my bulge even more prominent. They were my cousins of course but they were girls after all and my dick didn't know the difference. Even though she was only 7, Maddie was the first to make a comment about the bulge in my suit. "Wow, Phil, you have big lump in your suit. You must have a big peepee!" she said. The 2 older girls laughed their heads off as I stood there totally embarrassed.

To change the subject, I suggested we dive in and enjoy the pool which we did with me diving in first. While we swam, I couldn't help noticing that they were trying to touch me as much as possible. It became like a game of tag in the water. They ganged up on me and grabbed me from all sides, touching and tickling me, slapping my ass and trying to grab the front of my speedos any chance they had. Here I was a 17 year old guy being molested by 3 girls 13, 9, and 7. Just crazy! Of course I told them to stop but that made them attack even more. All this touching had the the unwanted effect of course my dick was so hard trapped in my little speedo.

The girls then decided to leave me alone and went to the other side of the pool to confer about something. Who knows what they were plotting. They got out of the pool and suggested we get drinks and then go back in the pool later. I thought that was a great idea and took a few moments for my hardon to subside before climbing out of the pool. As I climbed out, Kelly noticed I still had a big bulge in my speedos and told the others, "Look, Phil is hiding something big in his speedos! Woohoo!" They all looked and laughed as I put my hands over the front to hide the bulge. Kelly came up to me and offered me a towel. As I was about to grab the towel from her, Laurie and Maddie crept up to me and grabbed the sides of my speedo. Before I knew it, they had managed to pull my speedo down past my knees. I dropped the towel to grab the suit but it was too late. The 3 girls worked together, pushing me on my stomach and pulling my suit to my ankles, then all the way off. Maddie grabbed it and ran into the house with it before coming back out to join her sisters.

There I was on my stomach, totally bare naked with my ass on total display for them. They howled with laughter at my predicament as I lay there not knowing what to do. At that very moment, Aunt Polly walked into the backyard and said, Oh my God, what is going on here?"
Jeepman89

Re: Tricked by Younger Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

Tricked BY Younger Girls Part 2
That scene in front of Aunt Polly was shocking to say the least. There I was butt naked on the pool deck with her 3 daughters laughing and staring at me. I was on my stomach so they had a great view of my naked ass. Aunt Polly demanded to know what was going on. The girls actually continued to laugh and Kelly explained that I took my speedo off while we were playing in the pool and then I got out of the pool, went into the kitchen and left it there. She then went on to explain that I came back to the pool area totally bare naked strutting around and showing them everything I had. I couldn't believe the lies! The other girls nodded in agreement with Kelly of course.

I sat up during the explanation and covered my crotch area with my hands before I shouted, "Aunt Polly, they are lying. They took off my bathing suit. I am innocent! Please believe me!" Aunt Polly asked her youngest daughter Maddie if this was all true. Maddie was known for telling on her sisters and she figured Maddie would not try to cover for her sisters. "Mommy, Phil took off his suit. He was running all over the place shaking his bum and his wiener saying "Look at me girls! I'm bare naked! How do you like my dick?" Yup he did it Mommy. I saw everything and his wiener was big and sticking out too! Really funny. Haha." I couldn't believe this 7 year old girl's lies at my expense. They had stripped me naked and in fact they didn't even see me naked except for my ass because I remained on my stomach the whole time. It's true that my dick was hard during this ordeal but I had kept it hidden from them. I couldn't help getting excited since I was naked in front of girls even though they were my cousins and younger girls at that.

I continued to protest my innocence but it fell on deaf ears. Aunt Polly thanked Maddie for telling her the truth and getting to the bottom of this. She told me to stand saying, "Phil. what were you thinking? Blaming the girls for your behavior? A 17 year old boy does not show himself naked to 3 young girls especially since they are your cousins. Of course as I stood I continued to cover my privates while my 3 cousins snickered and whispered to each other. "So you like to expose yourself to girls, do you? Well that's fine with me then. Take your hands away! You shouldn't be touching yourself anyway. It's inappropriate! I will decide whether to tell your parents about this! " That is the last thing I wanted. My father was very strict and there is no telling what he would do if he found out what happened even if it was not my fault. He would never believe me over the 3 young girls. How could I explain getting stripped by little girls when I am a 17 year old strapping lad?

Aunt Polly was now waiting for me to drop my hands in front of all of them. I pleaded with her to send the girls away but she would have none of it. "You wanted to run around naked in front of them so now I am giving you the chance to do it again! ", she said. "I'll do it Aunt Polly but please don't tell my dad." I replied. She decided she would not tell as long as I did what she said and agreed to be punished by her. I knew I was innocent but I had no choice so I agreed to her terms.

Reluctantly I dropped my hands to my sides resulting in uproarious laughter from the 3 girls who were now staring at my cock in all its glory, sticking out a full 8 inches(I am not exaggerating). Although I was upset and embarrassed, I obviously couldn't control my arousal at being totally bare naked in front of my aunt and her 3 daughters. All I could hear was "Oh My God, Wow, This is amazing, I can see everything, He's totally butt naked" etc from the girls as they stared at me from head to toe. Aunt Polly didn't seem to mind the view either as she stared intently as well. She went on to say," Well, Phil, since you like to like to be naked in front of girls, this is your chance to really show off. I must say you have a really large penis so go ahead and show it off. You brought this on yourself. I guess you didn't expect to have your aunt see you like this, did you?" I replied that I wasn't enjoying this at all but she told me that my penis was saying the opposite. The girls went on to say that they had never seen a boy naked and that it was very exciting. Their mom seemed to think that there was nothing wrong with making me their first naked boy even though I was older than them and Maddie was only 7 for God sakes.

"Go ahead girls. Take a good look. Get closer if you want. He has nothing to hide from you now." Aunt Polly announced. At that point the girls surrounded me looking me over from all angles and Maddie even lightly slapped my butt and pointed to my dick giggling away. The other girls followed her lead and I couldn't have been more embarrassed and Aunt Polly didn't seem to care what they said or did. I think she was enjoying my ordeal. She went on to explain that I had to be punished as per our agreement. The punishment was predictable. I had to lie ass up on Aunt Polly's lap and she proceeded to spank me with her bare hand. She didn't spank hard at all but I think the punishment was more the humiliation than anything else. My dick was pulsating during the spanking and I have to admit that it was actually very exciting for some reason. The girls giggled throughout the spanking and after 20 spanks it was over.

I then had to apologize to the 3 girls individually for playing this terrible joke on them as Aunt Polly worded it. During the apologies I had to look them in the eyes but you can guess that their eyes were mostly on my dick which did not go down even after the spanking. What is amazing is that Aunt Polly didn't seem to care what condition my dick was in, in front of all of them. I was convinced that she was loving all this as much as her daughters.
WillyWanka

Post by WillyWanka »

Jeepman, this is one of my favorite stories. Thanks for that. I would love to hear more about Phil's unfortunate adventures with his aunt and cousins. I think an extended time over at his aunts place for summer season or house hold help would be a proper way to teach him some manners :lol:
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I just found this amazing story! Will this ever continue? Honestly in my opinion there is a lot you can do with this setup. Like the girls getting him into even more trouble as the punishments get more and more embarassing.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks Marble. Any ideas what punishments or embarrassing situations for him?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I think that there needs to be a way for Phil to be spending more time at his aunts house. Like his parents leaving for a vacation (Anniversary trip?) and as Phil was visiting for the day I assume that he lives close enough to his aunt as to where she could offer for him to stay over. As to embarrasing situations maybe they all go to a beach and the girls tell other girls that they made friends with there and they all plot to strip him in the water as he would likely have to get out at somepoint. This could "annoy the aunt"( Im sure she she doesnt mind considering how she reacted in the first two chapters). She could say for his punishment that its a clothing optional beach and he can run around naked if he wants to. Of course he will be as hard as a rock😂. Thats one of my many ideas that i thought would be really embarrasing for a lad like him.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Some of the girls may have even hidden his change of clothes meaning he has to go home naked. Sorry for going on but i can just see so many directions to take this.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I also have more ideas for this if ya wanna see.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Yes, give me more ideas please.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Ok, something could happen directly after the spanking where the girls with the aunts permission have invited their friends to the house and either Phil can have his clothes back and the girls get him to answer the door and pull his shorts off or maybe he gets made to answer completely nude and erect. In both scenarios he may have to swim with these girls in the pool nude which could end up in them touching him. I honestly wanna see this continue and I am reading franks dare right now which is also really good. You make some really good stories.