Suggestion Box: Swim Buddies (Chapter 4 - Feb 12th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Suggestion Box: Swim Buddies (Chapter 4 - Feb 12th)

Post by perseus »

Love that this one is back! That was such an enjoyable chapter! I absolutely love public nudity stunts and you covered both things a naked girl is made to do at once, pump the gas and go inside and pay.

Great work! Can't wait to see more!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Post by student »

Will Swim Buddies continue here or will this story continue in a sequel? Both girls and boys swim teams attend practice in the nude. Even both coaches are nude during practice. Looks as if there's more story to tell. What will the suggestion box come up with next? Will there be some sort of incident that forces all physical education classes to use the same locker room? An innocent suggestion may alter reality: "the locker room is overcrowded and combining both locker rooms into one will alleviate overcrowding with a minimum of expense."
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

perseus wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:04 pm Love that this one is back! That was such an enjoyable chapter! I absolutely love public nudity stunts and you covered both things a naked girl is made to do at once, pump the gas and go inside and pay.

Great work! Can't wait to see more!
Thanks! :D
student wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:13 am Will Swim Buddies continue here or will this story continue in a sequel? Both girls and boys swim teams attend practice in the nude. Even both coaches are nude during practice. Looks as if there's more story to tell. What will the suggestion box come up with next? Will there be some sort of incident that forces all physical education classes to use the same locker room? An innocent suggestion may alter reality: "the locker room is overcrowded and combining both locker rooms into one will alleviate overcrowding with a minimum of expense."
Like I said, there's probably one more chapter left in this one before it's finished. I didn't come up with the concept of the suggestion box, but as it was explained to me, the box moves on once 3 suggestions are put in, so that nothing can be undone. Oly put the last suggestion in, and we'll see the effects of that in the next chapter, as the suggestion doesn't take effect until the next day. I won't say too much about what will happen, but expect things to get a lot more raunchy.
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

superevil7 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:40 am
Like I said, there's probably one more chapter left in this one before it's finished. I didn't come up with the concept of the suggestion box, but as it was explained to me, the box moves on once 3 suggestions are put in, so that nothing can be undone. Oly put the last suggestion in, and we'll see the effects of that in the next chapter, as the suggestion doesn't take effect until the next day. I won't say too much about what will happen, but expect things to get a lot more raunchy.
I, for one, would certainly enjoy continuing this story even if the suggestion box does not have a presence.
KiTA

Post by KiTA »

LittleFrieda wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:47 am I, for one, would certainly enjoy continuing this story even if the suggestion box does not have a presence.
One of the cast as a teacher, years later, explaining to a new freshman that the swim club is a bit "odd" but she won't stop her if she REALLY wants to join, but she has to be reaaaally sure...
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

KiTA wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:10 am
LittleFrieda wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:47 am I, for one, would certainly enjoy continuing this story even if the suggestion box does not have a presence.
One of the cast as a teacher, years later, explaining to a new freshman that the swim club is a bit "odd" but she won't stop her if she REALLY wants to join, but she has to be reaaaally sure...
Heh. By senior year when every student knows what goes on, every senior boy that is not terrified of swimming will be on the team. And my fantasy is that all the girls will too.
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

Heh. By senior year when every student knows what goes on, every senior boy that is not terrified of swimming will be on the team. And my fantasy is that all the girls will too.
KiTA

Post by KiTA »

LittleFrieda wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:19 am
Hm, are we sure? Impression I had from the other story in this storyverse were people not directly involved don't see the changes as weird, so I'd imagine not many changes would occur.
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

KiTA wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:17 am
LittleFrieda wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:19 am

Hm, are we sure? Impression I had from the other story in this storyverse were people not directly involved don't see the changes as weird, so I'd imagine not many changes would occur.
It's not the weird change of situation driving the size of the swim team. Although my high school years are some decades in the rear view mirror, my recollection of the other boys is that they would all jump on the chance to look at, be with, naked girls. Even I, shyest boy in the school, would overcome my fears and join. Maybe not as a freshman, when I was still bald, but probably as a junior and most certainly as a senior.