Sarah pays the Price (Spanking)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MelissaWrites

Sarah pays the Price (Spanking)

Post by MelissaWrites »

Inspired by all the wonderful "thanks" on my last 2 posts I decided to wrap up and post this little story about one of my favorite ENF adjacent themes, Spanking. šŸ«£ enjoy!
ā€---ā€-------------

Sixteen-year-old Sarah stared at her piece of paper, her pencil hovering above it. The world around her was a blur as she struggled to focus on the task at hand. It was just a simple doodle, really. A funny caricature of her history teacher, Mr. Price.

But then, she heard it. The sound of footsteps, rapidly approaching her desk. She looked up, her heart pounding in her chest, and saw Mr. Price standing over her, his face flushed with anger. "Sarah," he said, his voice dripping with disapproval, "what do you have there?"

Sarah felt her cheeks burn as she looked down at her desk, the evidence of her foolishness laid bare. "I-I'm sorry, sir," she stammered. "I was just... I don't know. I wasn't thinking."

Her school uniform, a crisp white blouse tucked into a short plaid skirt, hugged her curves in all the right places. She was tall for her age, with long legs and a budding figure that she had only recently begun to embrace. Her chestnut brown hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders, and her green eyes sparkled with a mix of fear and shame.

Mr. Price looked down at the drawing, his face growing even redder. He pursed his lips and clenched his fists at his sides. "This is unacceptable, Sarah," he said through gritted teeth. "You know better than to mock your teachers."

The rest of the class watched in silence, their eyes fixed on the scene unfolding before them. Sarah could feel the heat of their gazes burning into the back of her neck. She wanted nothing more than to disappear, to be invisible.

But Mr. Price wasn't finished with her yet. He placed his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it tightly, forcing her to meet his gaze. "Get up," he said, his voice a low growl. "We're going to have a little talk up front at my desk."

Sarah's heart sank as she rose from her seat, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. As she walked past her classmates, she could feel their eyes boring into her back, their whispers trailing behind her like a shadow. She tried to ignore them, focusing instead on the sound of her shoes clicking against the floor as she made her way up to Mr. Price's desk.

Their faces were inches apart now, his expression stern and unyielding. Sarah's breath hitched in her throat as she waited for him to speak. "Do you have anything to say for yourself, Sarah?" he asked, his voice calm but firm.

She swallowed hard, her throat feeling impossibly dry. "I-I'm sorry, sir," she stammered, her eyes darting away from his intense gaze. "I didn't mean any harm."

Mr. Price's expression softened slightly. "I know you didn't, Sarah. But that doesn't change the fact that you broke the rules. And when you break the rules, you have to face the consequences." He paused, his eyes boring into hers. "And I think I've found the perfect consequence for your actions."

Sarah felt a knot form in her stomach. She had no idea what was coming, and she didn't want it. But there was nothing she could do to stop it. "Wh-what do you mean, sir?" she stammered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart.

Mr. Price leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a low whisper. "I think it's time for you to learn a lesson about respect, Sarah," he said, his eyes narrowing. "And I think I know just the way to do that." He reached over and grabbed a large wooden ruler from his desk, the one he used to keep order in class. Sarah's heart sank as he held it up in front of her face.

"Take off your skirt, Sarah," he commanded. Sarah's mouth fell open in shock, but she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. "Now," he emphasized, his voice hardening.

Her heart thudding in her chest, Sarah slowly unbuttoned her plaid skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood before him in her white blouse and black cotton underwear, feeling exposed and vulnerable. Mr. Price inspected her, his gaze traveling up and down her body, making her skin crawl.

He gestured to her black panties. "Take those off, too." Sarah hesitated for a moment, her face flushing even deeper. "Now, Sarah!," he warned, his voice hardening. "I expect you to obey me."

She swallowed hard and reached down, slowly pulling her panties down her legs. They pooled around her ankles, leaving her completely exposed from the waist down in front of the whole class. Mr. Price leaned in closer, his eyes roaming over her body, taking in every detail. He lingered on her legs, running his gaze up and down her smooth, toned thighs. Her knees were slightly bruised from her recent soccer practices, and they bent inward from her embarrassment.

He moved his attention to her bottom, admiring the roundness of her cheeks, the way they looked perfectly pressed together. It was at this point he decided to have Sarah place her hands on the desk and bend forward, exposing all her goodies to her peers.

Sarah felt the classrooms air conditioning brush against her exposed flesh, and her heart began to race even faster. She could feel the weight of her breasts hanging as she held herself up at the desk, her nipples hardening into tiny buds. The position made her ass stick out, and she could feel the heat rising to her face as she became acutely aware of every gaze trained on her.

Her classmates, once whispering and giggling, had fallen silent as they watched Mr. Price take control of the situation. Some of them looked away, embarrassed by what was happening, while others couldn't help but stare, their eyes hungry for more. Even the boys in the class couldn't help but shift uncomfortably in their seats, their minds racing with thoughts they'd never dare to admit aloud.

Sarah felt her body tense as she held herself up, her breath coming in shallow gasps. The position made her feel uneasy and vulnerable, like she was on display for the whole world to see. She wanted nothing more than to cover herself up.

Mr. Price reached around and gripped her left cheek, parting it from her right. He spread her cheeks wide, revealing her pink, puckered anus to the class. "Now," he said, his voice firm but measured, "I want you all to see what happens when you break the rules." With that, he raised the wooden ruler high above his head, the tip of it glinting in the light.

There was a collective gasp from the class as he brought the ruler down, hard, connecting with Sarah's perky round bottom. She let out a muffled scream, her body tensing reflexively from the pain. Tears welled up in her eyes as he continued to strike her, the sound of the ruler connecting with her flesh echoing through the room. With each strike, Sarah's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red, and her breath came out more and more labored.

Mr. Price paused for a moment, taking a step back to admire his handiwork. He could see the imprint of the ruler clearly on Sarah's pale, quivering skin. "That," he said, his voice low and menacing, "is what happens when you disobey me." The other students shuddered, their eyes fixed on Sarah, as if she were some sort of cautionary tale.

Sarah felt a stinging pain between her legs, and a hot flush crept up her spine. She tried to regain her composure, but the embarrassment and shame were overwhelming. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her, that her teacher would do this to her in front of everyone. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to maintain her balance, her hands still clutching the desk.

Mr. Price stood behind Sarah, his expression stern and unyielding. He took a deep breath, steadying himself before delivering the next punishment.
"Sarah I want you to reach back and spread your butt cheeks" he instructed.

Sarah hesitated for a moment, feeling the heat in her body intensify. She slowly reached back with one trembling hand, parting her cheeks apart, revealing her pale pink anus to him and the rest of the class. The other students in the class let out a collective gasp, some of them unable to tear their eyes away from the vulgar scene.

"Use both hands!" He barked at her.

Sarah's blood ran cold as she reached back with both hands quivering, parting her cheeks wide open. Her fingers trembled as they dug into the soft flesh of her ass, spreading herself wider for all to see. The cool air of the classroom caressed her exposed anus, sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to block out the sight of her teacher and the other students watching her humiliation.

The classroom was dead silent, the only sound the laboured breathing of Sarah and the occasional rustle of paper as a student shifted uncomfortably in their seat. Mr. Price surveyed the scene before him, his expression unreadable. He placed the ruler down, and reached out with his now free hand, gently but firmly cupping Sarah's sex. She let out a squeaky gasp, her body tensing involuntarily at his touch.

Mr. Price then lifts his hand up inches off of her exposed pussy and brings it down smacking her throbbing pink holes. Sarah can do nothing to stop the assault on her most vulnerable region as she herself is holding her cheeks open to receive it.

"This," he says, his voice hard, "is what happens when you disobey me." He brings his hand down again, this time connecting with her clit. Sarah's body convulses from the shock and the pain, and she lets out a full scream. Her face contorts, her back arches, her hair a mess comes down over her face, and tears fall down out of her green eyes landing on Mr. Price's desk.

"Alright, I think you've learned your lesson for today Sarah" Mr. Price said adjusting himself to return his composure.

Sarah didn't respond, she was still struggling to catch her breath, her face and bottom both hot and red. She wanted nothing more than to crawl under her desk and disappear.

The rest of the class sat in stunned silence, unable to believe what had just happened. They exchanged nervous glances, unsure of how to react. Some of them felt guilty, wondering if they should have said something to stop it, while others were simply horrified by the teacher's actions.

Mr. Price forced Sarah to stand in the corner bottomless until the end of class. Her nose shoved into the wall, and given strict orders not to rub her tushy or get dressed until the bell rang.

When the bell finally rang, signaling the end of class, the students slowly began to gather their belongings. Mr. Price didn't bother to acknowledge Sarah's presence as she remained in the corner, her body still on display trembling. He simply turned and walked out of the room, leaving her there to stew in her embarrassment.
Darky

Re: Sarah pays the Price (Spanking)

Post by Darky »

Melissa, once again a great story!!
mars357

Re: Sarah pays the Price (Spanking)

Post by mars357 »

That is a super hot, deliciously written no-nonsense spanking scene. Thank you!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!