Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 25

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 25

Post by TeenFan »

Author's Note: The following will also have male nudity as this story place at a park set aside for naturist recreation.
A CMNF nudist camp would seem ridiculous in my opinion. The boys all staying clothed while the gals are naked...heck no.

Nudist Camp For Beginners
Chapter 1. A Surprise For My Birthday

Email from Gatlin to Reginald:

Hey Reggie, you won't believe what's been happening. I hope you have time, it's a long story.

My 15th birthday party was combined with an early summer trip to a local lake. To make the occasion even better, my grandparents flew in from
New York. I usually only saw my grandparents once a year, when my mom, dad, and I would hop a plane to New York City, then take a train to
Watertown, which is way upstate next to Lake Ontario. For as long as I can remember, the once a year visit to see my grandparents in New York
was the only time I got to see them, so their surprise visit for my fifteenth birthday was quite exciting.

Normally my birthday parties would be done at home. Though sometimes my family did go out to a decent restaurant on my special day. My
usual preference was to get some upscale Mexican food, which there is plenty to choose from in San Antonio, Texas. In June it's not too hot for
an afternoon stroll on the River Walk downtown, and I say that from the Texan point of view, since the daytime temperature is sometimes over
100 degrees, even that early in the summer.

Fortunately, the temperature was a balmy 88 degrees on June 9th, the day of my birthday, which happened to be a Friday. Grampa, who was born
in 1950, as well as grandma who is two years younger, are both spry enough to handle a mile long walk with a Mexican dinner thrown in at the half-way point. Later that day I got to meet up with some friends from school and got to see "Guardians of the Galaxy: part Three", for the third time.
My mom suggested that we see "The Little Mermaid", since it had just come out recently, but I said no way to that idea.

"If the Mermaid was topless, would you go see that movie?" my mom asked me.

I thought about it and said, "Well...If all the mermaids are showing their boobs...sure, my friends and I would be happy to see it."

My dad laughed and he added his thoughts on it. "Damn right, my son would be begging to see that movie if the Mermaids were swimming around topless. He's just a regular teenage guy after all. He's young, dumb, and full--"

My mom cut dad's statement short, "You don't have to finish it. We all know what he's full of."

With the next day being Saturday, and with my grandparents not leaving to go back till Sunday afternoon, a day trip for boating at a local lake
was the next part of my "Extended" birthday celebration. And it was a nice boat, a two level pontoon boat with multiple seats on the upper
deck. Perfect for fishing the day away.

Everything was perfectly normal until around Two O'clock in the afternoon. I was sitting up on the upper deck when I see both my grandpa
and grandma come up from the lower deck and neither of them had any clothes on. They both had been wearing shorts and t-shirts up to that
point, so when they appeared naked I was shocked. My shock did a doubletake when next I see my mom and dad come out from below and
they too have nothing on.

"We're going for a swim," my mom said, as she looks up at me, waving her hand, and then over the side of the boat she went.

The boat is out in the middle of the lake. There are other boats, but none are close by. Anybody wanting to get a good look would have to use binoculars. I just sat in my seat, unmoving as I watched four members of my family, two generations of my family, skinny dip in Canyon Lake.
I couldn't believe it. This was beyond unbelievable. I shook my head when my dad yelled up at me "Come on in, Gatlin, the water is great."

For an hour they swam down below me, and I had time to ponder this unexpected development. I really should have been less shocked. I should
have remembered the stories my grampa told me. When he was nineteen years old the year was 1969. That is the year of the great
Woodstock Music Festival in New York State, where 400,000 young people showed up for a multiple day concert event featuring some of the
greatest rock acts of the era. I remember hearing the stories of how the crowd got wild listening to Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and The Who.
I remember hearing about the drug usage, and I should have remembered a large number of the crowd stripped off their clothes when the
skies opened up with rain.

I knew my grandpa met my grandma at Woodstock, but I never imagined they'd be among the ones to strip down and frolic in the mud.
In the back of my mind I knew some people did run around naked at the event, but I never thought to ask my grandpa if he was one of them.
I don't think I would have asked him that, the question seemed too inappropriate.

That night, on the shore of the lake with the stars sparkling overhead, I was told that not only did both gramps and granny get naked and do
the nudie muddy slip n slide down the hillsides at Woodstock, they also would take their children with them to a naturist resort during the
early eighties to the nineties. I was flabbergasted to find out that my mom and dad first met at such a place when they were teenagers.

"We know times have changed over the years," my dad said. "With how people overreact to so many things today, your mom and I decided to
keep our alternate lifestyle a secret until you were old enough to understand things better. There is so much censorship in movies now, and
some schools might kick a kid out of school if they found out their family goes to nudist resorts. Texas is not like California, except for the city
of Austin. We didn't want your classmates or schoolteachers to find out you participate in nude recreation. But now that you're fifteen, we
feel you are old enough to know."

"But, but I don't participate in nude recreation," I said. "Why would they kick me out? Why tell me all of this now?"

"We talked about it as a family group, and we have agreed to send you to Hippy Hollow for a week, later this month."

If it was light enough that night, my parents would have seen my jaw lying on the ground. It took me a couple moments to get my jaw back in
place. I stuttered as I spoke, "Hippy Hollow? That, that's the...that is a nudist place. It's next to, to...next to Austin. Is that place still open?"

Authors Note: There is a place called Hippy Hollow, just outside of Austin Texas. In the huge state of Texas there are dozens upon dozens of state parks, and of course many city parks. There is only one place in the entire state where the local authorities allow public nudity.
For the purposes of this story, the size of the location, the facilities, and the rules of the park have been changed.
Mainly I wanted to use the name of the place. What can be better than Hippy Hollow.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 2. Checking In For a Grand Ol' Time

Two weeks after the discovery that his parents, and grandparents before that, are part time nudists, Gatlin sits in the back seat of the family car
as it heads north from San Antonio. It takes little more than two hours to drive to Austin, which is a destination that Gatlin has gone to with his
family on several occasions. This time, the trip is different. This time Gatlin will be dropped off at a recreational resort and it will be six days
till his parents come to fetch him. Normally, a week long trip would require extensive planning and packing. Normally, a week long visit
somewhere entails packing a full suitcase and at least one travel bag with clothes and other personal items. Gatlin sits in the back seat with
nothing but a travel kit containing his toothbrush, comb, fingernail clippers, a small bottle of mouthwash, underarm deodorant stick, and a spray bottle of cologne. Normally the travel bag would be packed away in the trunk of the car next to the suitcase and travel bags, but the trunk is empty, the only clothes Gatlin is taking along are the ones he has on.

It so weird going away from home and not taking anything along. Gatlin wears a t-shirt, swimsuit, briefs underwear, socks and shoes and that is
it. Once he is checked in at the Hippy Hollow, and he gets set up in whatever quarters is assigned to him, Gatlin can freely remove his few articles
of clothing and roam anywhere on the resort property. The whole thing scares the bejeebers out of him.

How can he swim in a pool, or walk around outside while naked, in the presence of other people when he doesn't even walk around his own house
in an undressed state? Sure, he can move about without feeling any measure of self-consciousness clad in shorts while shirtless. But he drew the
line at walking around the house in his briefs the way his dad does. Once he saw his mom sunning herself in the back yard, lying face down on a
beach towel, the bikini top removed and lying by her side. When Gatlin went outside to tell her he had a friend coming over, his mom rolled
over and said it was fine, and that the friend can stay for dinner. "Mom...what are you doing?" Gatlin said as he gazed down on his topless mom,
her exposed, medium sized breasts looking so pasty white compared to the golden tan the rest of her body had. This happened only the previous
summer, and the fourteen year old son could not believe his mother would show herself like that.

When Gatlin was growing up, he knew his parents went to bed nude under the covers. When he was young it didn't matter much to him to
see one or both of them naked getting out of their bed in the morning to get ready to take him to school. But when he turned the age of twelve
or so, he started knocking on the door instead of just entering, usually knocking and announcing himself then moving away from the door. Gatlin
had reached the age where seeing mom and dad naked had become icky and made him uncomfortable. Gatlin asked his buddy, Reginald, if his
parents sleep naked or walk the house in their undies. Reginald said his parents never left the bedroom or bathroom without being dressed, or
at least wearing a robe. As far as Gatlin could figure it, after the short survey of his few friends, he was the only one with such un-modest parents.

There was one fact that made this excursion even more intimidating. "There are going to be girls there," his dad said when Gatlin expressed his
reluctance to go to Hippy Hollow. "Lots of naked girls. I came across your search history not long ago. Most of the time you erase your browser history, but you forgot that day. Some of the entries reminded me of the magazines I used to collect when I was your age. Topless teens, bare
booty, skinny dipping girls. The one that made me laugh was beach body-painting. That one brought back a lot of memories of when I met your mom."

"What kind of memories?" Gatlin asked, and soon after he wished he never opened that can of worms.

Dad's intentions may have been for the best, but his story about meeting his future wife at a nudist camp in Florida, falling in love with her
beautiful form as he pained flowers on her bare skin, turning her breasts into golden yellow sunflowers...well, let's just say Gatlin wasn't exactly
interested in hearing about how alluring his mom was as a nubile naked teenager.

Gatlin can't even remember what age he was the last time he unabashedly ran around with no clothes on. To be seen naked in front of his mom
now would be embarrassing. To be seen naked by girls his age would be mortifying. Who joins these nudist organizations and why? What is the attraction? Pondering these questions, he still has no answers when the car pulls up to the entry gate at the Hippy Hollow camp.

Since Gatlin is a minor, he does have to be checked in by a parent or Guardian. A mobile home parked just inside the gate, next to a parking lot
serves as the check in. A plump woman in her fifties wearing a flowery bikini sits at a desk inside the mobile home. Scattered around are
are several more teens with their parents, waiting their turn to check in. Gatlin sees one other guy his age and two girls who look like sisters,
and they appear to be a little younger. All of the kids look nervous, as this particular week at the Hippy Hollow is not like the regular routine.
The normal routine at Hippy Hollow was to check in by the day or for a weekend, similar to how people pay in advance for a campsite in a State
Park. This week is different as the regular customers are not there. The camp is not open to drive up traffic. This week has been set aside for
a special purpose, for "Beginners Week".

Beginners Week is only open to teenagers, age 13 to 16, who have never been to a nudist camp or beach before. Its purpose is that young people
can gradually get used to a clothes free environment over a period of six days. This is basically all that Gatlin knows about Beginners Week, and
as he looks around at the other kids waiting to check in, it appears all of them are as jittery as he is.

"How many are signed up for the camp this week?" Gatlin's dad asks as he signs the register and pays the One Hundred and Twenty Dollars fee.

"We have a nice group this week. Twenty kids...now let me see, that looks like fifteen girls and five boys on the list. Your son Gatlin is gonna
have a grand ol' time here at Hippy Hollow."
TeenFan

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 14

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 3. Orientation

Right past the parking lot there is another fence and gate. At this second gate there is a gate guard who sees that only registered people
get into the camp area. Even the parents who paid for their kid's week long stay are not allowed beyond the gate. Gatlin says goodbye to his
dad, gives mom a hug. The guard swings the gate open, and Gatlin imagines scenes from war movies where the prisoners are led into the
POW compound, having to walk in past the gate. In such movies the guard wears a dark colored uniform and carries a rifle slung over a shoulder.
The Hippy Hollow gate guard is wearing only a speedo type swimsuit, and he carries a walkie-talkie radio. There is a sign on the gate reading:

Beyond this point the Unclothed
might be encountered

Gatlin joins the same boy and pair of girls he first saw in the mobile home sign in station at the front gate.

"Take this road up to the building you see at the top of the hill," the guard says. "That is the main building where the meals are served. All
Beginners will meet there for orientation," and the guard swings the gate closed, which latches with an ominous clicking sound. As Gatlin watches
his mom and dad walk back to the car, he experiences a mild version of a panic attack. He's being left behind all alone among a bunch of nudists.
Well, he hasn't seen any naked people yet, but one could pop out from behind a tree any second, and Gatlin feels as if the sign on the gate reads "Beyond this point watch out for Zombies".

Gatlin and the other three exchange names as they trudge up the slight incline of the hill. The two girls are indeed sisters. One girl is named
Misty Dawn. Misty has long blond hair that is straight and golden like the sun. She says she is fourteen years old, but with how slender she is and
how delicate her youthful features are she can pass for being younger. Misty's younger sister had recently turned thirteen and her hair is darker,
more wavy and fluffy, and her name is Pearly Shell. "Don't my teeth just match my name?" Pearly says and she smiles, showing off perfectly
pearly white teeth. Both girls wear a matching summer dress colored yellow with a flower print. The material is probably cotton and very
thin, with a high hemline showing almost all of their legs. The legs on Misty have Gatlin's attention as he positions himself slightly behind the
two girls, the better to watch those lovely legs in locomotion.

Gatlin figures the strange names for the two girls must be the result of being born to hippy parents who yearned for the days of "Flower Power", something his dad had taught him about since grandpa is an original member of the "Make Love Not War" generation. Either that, or they were adopted by Cherokee Indians.

The other guy in the group is called Morris, and he is tall at around six feet, says he is fifteen and he is on his school's basketball team as the point guard, the backup point guard. Morris carries a suitcase, like he's planning to spend the entire week at the naturist resort wearing a new freshly pressed suit each day.

"I have no idea if our rooms or cabins will have dressers or closets," Gatlin says, and Morris looks uneasy at the thought.

"The whole idea is we don't need anything. Everything is provided, right?" Pearly says. "My sister and I didn't bring anything."

"Where am I going to put my stuff?" Morris says, suddenly looking even more nervous.

At the main building a young woman of around eighteen greets them at the door. She leads the group to the dining room, where a number of
other Beginners are seated, some with suitcases or travel bags, most without. Not long after Gatlin gets seated in a chair another group of kids
arrives. Apparently the arrivals marked the last ones expected, and the door greeter rings a bell like she's a school teacher announcing that
classes are about to begin.

A young guy steps into the main room. His hair is long and black n shiny, he wears flip flops on his feet, red-blue checker Bermuda shorts and a
green tank top. The color coordination is horrible, but then, that guy is a staff member at a nudist camp and probably doesn't wear anything
normally. The clothes the staff has on sort of looks like each person grabbed something from a pile of laundry left in a corner.

"Welcome to Hippy Hollow," the guy begins. "I am Hal Hollister, the assistant director of Hippy Hollow, and I want to thank you all for joining
us here for Beginners Week. Now I see some of you brought some stuff with you. All you need is what you are currently wearing. Those not
wearing shorts should put on shorts before we begin the rest of the orientation, which will be done as I show you the grounds and facilities of this resort. Other than personal toiletries there is no need for anything else. All suitcases and bags will be checked in and stored in a locker. All
electronic devices will also be turned in. No phones and no cameras. Phones and cameras may be used on Graduation Day, which is Saturday."

"Oh, great. I spent two hours packing this stuff for nothing," Morris says, and those within earshot snicker and giggle.

During a short break, those inappropriately dressed, meaning anyone wearing long pants or long sleeved shirts, is given five minutes to change,
right there in the room, right out in the open.

"Isn't there a changing room?" some girl asked, and the staff members laugh and so do half of the Beginners.

"Underwear doesn't count for being undressed, not at a nudist camp. Hurry up so we can move along," the assistant director says with a note
of sarcasm.

The orientation begins as the group, led by Hal, follows a path toward what looks like the playground at a city park. It has a jungle gym,
swings, see-saws, and nearby are pullup bars and other apparatus and instruments for doing exercises.

"The goal of this week is to have a group of happy and carefree nudist teenagers before we get to Saturday. If you had done this before you would
not be here. Each day is designed to get each of you more comfortable, until you are running around with nothing on free as the breeze. We have
a guidance counselor who will help you do this. There will be group meetings and individual sessions. Help each other out, that will go a long
way. Encourage each other to loosen up."

The group is halted at the outdoor swimming pool.

"This is the grand prize of your journey. The sign over there will be strictly enforced." Hal points toward a sign next to the lifeguard stand.

NO SWIMSUITS ALLOWED in pool area

"Anyone who wants to swim in the pool must do so as a naturist. The rest of the grounds are clothing optional. Hopefully in a few days nobody
will be wearing these awful clothes, and we'll be enjoying nature as we were originally intended."
TeenFan

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners_ two new chapters Feb 14

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 4. Confronting Fears

The twenty Beginners are all seated in the meeting room of the main building, when a young woman, who looks like she is around nineteen or so,
enters the room to stand next to a large whiteboard on the wall. Written in large letters on the whiteboard is the word: GYMNOPHOBIA

"Hello Beginners, I am Judith. I will be your camp counselor for this week. For two years I have been a student at the University of Texas,
majoring in psychology. And before anyone asks, I cannot provide or prescribe any psychotropic medications. Okay, now let's get started. Can anyone tell us what this word on the board is?"

Nobody raises their hand as everyone nervously looks around at each other.

"Come on, somebody give it a try. You can't all have Glossophobia, that is a fear of public speaking."

One of the guys raises his hand, a youngish looking skinny kid named Raymond. "Gymnophobia...is that being afraid of having to go to PE class
in the gym? Cause I hate doing exercises and I'm always picked last for basketball...or anything else."

"That is a very good try, Raymond. The word is related to doing exercises. The word Gymnos is the ancient Greek word for naked, so the
Gymnasium was a school for naked exercise. And that brings us to the word on the board. The fear of nudity is called Gymnophobia. Now this
breaks down into two main components.
A. An individual is afraid of being seen naked by others.
B. An individual is afraid of seeing other people naked.
This is related to dishabiliophobia, which is the fear of undressing in front of others.
During these sessions we will get to the root of what causes each person in this room to fear participation in naturist recreation. The reasons
will be different for each of you, and will be very personal. Together we will break down the barriers and inhibitions to having comradeship
and fun in a setting where clothing, or lack of it, doesn't get in the way of our enjoyment."

Next thing the counselor does is hand out a piece of paper and a pen to everyone. "I want you to write down in a few sentences what is your main reason for not wanting to go to a nude beach. You are naked on this beach along with everybody else. Now what scares you the most. Put your name on the paper. I will be collecting them later."

A couple minutes later everyone is finished writing.

"Misty Dawn, please tell the group what you wrote down," Judith says.

Misty looks surprised. "I, I didn't know we had to say it out loud."

"There will be no secrets in this room. Everyone here is afraid of something. Everyone has a reason to feel embarrassed. By sharing our
fears those fears will be overcome. Now tell the group what you wrote down."

Looking down at her lap, Misty says, "I don't like wearing a bikini at the pool. I'd never do a nude beach. The other kids will make fun of how
thin I am."

"That's very common, Misty. Body Dysmorphia is something almost every teenager has to some degree. Some people think they are too skinny
and some think they are too fat. Some people hate the freckles on their face," and Judith turns to look at Raymond. "And for the boys...
some are scared that people will make fun of the size of their penis."

Judith didn't mention a name out loud, but it is Raymond who looks down while the room erupts in titters and giggles.

The counselor shushes the group, then she turns back to Misty Dawn. "Tell us more about why you think others will make fun of you, Misty. What happened to you that makes you fear going to the beach?"
LittleFrieda

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 15

Post by LittleFrieda »

TeenFan wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:08 pm Author's Note: The following will also have male nudity as this story place at a park set aside for naturist recreation.
A CMNF nudist camp would seem ridiculous in my opinion. The boys all staying clothed while the gals are naked...heck no.
In my dreams, this site will add a section for "mixed" stories.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

LittleFrieda wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:46 pm In my dreams, this site will add a section for "mixed" stories.
I'm a big believer in "Equal Opportunity" in stripping and embarrassing.
A good number of authors have written stories that have both naked guys and gals in the same story, such a Executionus.
In many of my stories, while focusing on ENM, there are scenes where girl nudity is heavily featured.
A game of Dares, with boys and girls involved is a favorite way for me to get some fun stuff going with everybody.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 5. Misty's Memories

The counselor tells Misty to come up to the front of the room, and the girl looks nervous as she goes to join Judith. What made Judith pick Misty
to go first in divulging what is on her sheet of paper, revealing what causes the most fear about getting naked in front of others? Just having to go
to the front of the room and face everyone is going to be difficult for Gatlin. Having to stand up in class to recite something causes him to
tremble. Talking to people while standing there without anything on, what a nightmare. Why did his parents sign him up for this? Gatlin is so
thankful the counselor didn't call on him to go first. Watching the fairly tall and slender girl walk to the front to sit down in a chair, Gatlin finds his mind trying to get a mental picture of what Misty looks like with her clothes off. Since the goal is for everyone to take their clothes off, he has
already begun a mental calculation on each girl in the group, and he wonders how accurate he'll be when the clothes finally come off and all is revealed. For each girl in the group Gatlin lists several physical traits in a guestimation game.

1. Nipple size and color
2. Bushy or barely haired down there
3. Firm or jiggly bottom

It's not guaranteed that everyone in the room will succeed in become happy and carefree naked youths who run and play on the grounds. Gatlin
may not get to see how each girl matches how he imagines their bodies. Gatlin tells himself to remember to ask for a notepad and a pen, so he
can write his body feature predictions down. Would the girls be doing the same, forming their own pool for a penis size guessing game for the five
boys in the group? Gatlin still can't believe he's here at this camp, actually considering taking his clothes off in front of all those girls.

As far as the prediction making goes, Gatlin's initial thoughts on Misty are that since her hair appears to be naturally golden blond that her nipples
are a light brown in color though small in size. Gatlin knows she is fourteen, so she probably does have hair, while there is a chance her younger sister is totally smooth. Misty's butt is probably firm, her hips being narrow making her more boyish than womanly, and Gatlin wonders how fast she can run. Misty has the appearance of an athletic girl, though her perfect face and hair makes her look like she will end up doing commercials to
sell shampoo.

Judith, the counselor, smiles as she rubs Misty's shoulders, as if getting touched by a stranger will calm her down, and maybe that does work.
"I know nobody is going to want to come up here, but we have to start somewhere, start breaking down the barriers and confronting our fears.
Okay, Misty...start when you are ready."

Mostly looking down at her lap, her hands gripping each other, Misty starts her story. "I love basketball. I am really good at it. Sometimes the
other girls don't want me to play because they call me a "Ball Hog", saying I take all the shots. Only one other girl in the 8th grade class was an
okay player. Well, the PE coach decided to send that girl and me over to the outside basketball court with eight of the boys for a five on five
game"...

Coach Piedmont goes along with ten students of his PE class to the outside basketball court. The other students, the can't shoot for shit kids, are
left behind in the indoor gym to fend for themselves. Mr. Piedmont has no interest in watching their futile efforts at playing basketball, nor
is he going to waste time trying to coach them the basic fundamentals of the game. The best ten of his class, eight boys and two of girls, are going to play on the outdoor Half-court.

Coach Piedmont picks two boys to be the team captains. Teenage boys being what they are, the two captains only pick boys until Misty and the other girl are the last ones, meaning each team ends up with one girl. This is all good until the coach announces the game will be "Shirts vs Skins",
and he points toward the team Misty is on. "You guys are skins," the coach says.

Quickly the four boys on the team strip off their t-shirts, tossing them onto the grass by the side of the concrete court. Misty is actually enjoying
looking at the four boys on her team, two of which she would call good looking, especially the team captain, Alfred, who has broad shoulders and good chest definition for a thirteen year old. Misty secretly has a crush on him.

"You too, Misty. Off with that shirt," Coach Piedmont says and Misty is stunned.

Everyone on the court turns to look at her, and Misty can hear suppressed giggles coming from a number of directions. Did she hear that right?
Can he be serious? The coach isn't smiling, standing with hands on his hips, looking impatient. She must have heard right, or the other kids
would not be laughing, and all of them staring at her.

"But coach, I can't take this off," Misty says, as more titters erupt on the court.

"Sure you can. Playing with a bra on it will be obvious you are on the Skins Team."

"But, but coach...I don't have a bra on."

The coach's eyes get wide, and he looks perplexed, but only for a moment. "Oh...hmm...well, since you have no need for a bra, there is no need
to worry about what you have showing. If you had tits you'd be wearing a bra. Now isn't that right, toots."

Misty hated it when she heard Coach Piedmont call her, or any other girl "Toots". At first Misty had no idea what that term was till she did a
search online, found out it was a slang word for a woman who was seen as sexually available. And in this situation the word "Toots" is way to
close to the word "Tits" to be mere coincidence, since the coach is knowingly asking her to show hers off to everyone on the court.

"If you have to sit out I'll have to mark you down for non-participation. It will reflect on your grade. So I suggest you join your team and let's get
this practice going."

Misty prides herself on having good grades on each report card. Getting less than an A in PE class would cause her parents to ask questions
about the low mark. With her face blushing, Misty slowly pulls the t-shirt over her head. Even the members of her own team are grinning and
trying to get a look at her chest as she holds the shirt in front of her.

The coach blows his whistle. "Alfred, you skins get the ball first. You know the drill," and the coach steps over toward the pole that holds the
basketball net. The four boys on the Skins Team get into position to start play. "Misty, you guard the other girl when we are on defense," Alfred
barks out the strategy. "And be ready to run toward the basket on my signal. I know you are good with layups."

"Looks like she wants to get laid up," a snotty boy from the Shirts team shouts out.

Misty looks over at Mr. Piedmont, but all the coach does is smile and then blow the whistle again.

Misty tosses her shirt toward the pile on the grass, and she gets into position to start the game. She can see each of the boys on the other team
making quick glances her way, then going back to looking at the player they are guarding. What the boys see is worthy of looking at, since Misty
isn't flat chested, with puffy nipples perched atop small mounds. If you cut a tennis ball in half and glued it to a boy's chest that would be the approximate size. Misty had been intending on asking her mom to take her to the store for the appropriate clothing for a girl in her state
of development. Nearly all of the other nine players on the court spent half their time looking over at Misty as she ran to get open to make a
shot. Not surprisingly, Alfred, who was playing point guard, found her every time she got open. He must have been keeping an eye on her the
whole game. The boy who guarded her played piss-poor defense, as his eyes were mostly glued to the young girl's globes. The air outside didn't
help either, blowing with a cool briskness that made her Hershy's chocolate Kiss sized nipples become chilled to poke out even more. Fortunately
that boy never thought about grabbing and holding onto her during game play. Shots were made by Misty, but nobody really bothered to keep
score.

A boy ran out from the gym, calling for the coach. There was a kid who fell and scraped up a knee, was bleeding and Coach Piedmont went inside
to evaluate the situation indoors. On the outdoors court the messenger kid stayed to watch the game, fascinated to see one of the girls topless.
It was after the coach left that the teasing began.

"Misty's got itty bitty titties," one of the kids on her own team said.

"Misty is all skin and bones," said another boy on the Shirts Team.

"Why are you so thin? You got chicken legs," comes another snarky remark.

"Chicken legs and tater tot tits. She's a value meal from Church's Fried Chicken," says the other girl on the Shirts side, taking advantage of a
chance to poke fun of Misty, something she normally wouldn't do, but in this case it's easy to jump on the bandwagon.

Since the game is at a complete stop, and all eyes are glued to Misty's bare chest, she starts to cover up. But strong hands suddenly grab her
wrists, pulling her arms behind her back. Of all people, it's Alfred the team captain who turned out to be a saboteur.

"Stop it. Let me go," Misty yells out, but the only response by the seven boys in front of her is a closer inspection, each one crowding in and Misty
can hear their gleeful grunts of ooohing and aaahing. It's the fire in their eyes, the boys looking like voracious scavengers who have just come
across an easy meal. Alfred holds onto both of Misty's arms using only one of his own, like a wrestler, and he reaches around Misty's body to cup
his right hand over the right breast.

"Give it a feel," Alfred says, as he presses his fingers into the still firm sponginess of the budding breast.

"Help, let me go...help," Misty shouts as another boy grabs the nipple on the other tit, gives it a twist.

Shouting for help turned out to be the right thing to do, as a female teacher comes running up moments later. The crowd of boys scatters to
the wind, some running for the door to the gym, some running around the building, the ones who forgot to pick up their shirts as they ran off
being rounded up as the guilty ones. But nothing much happened as a result of the incident.

The coach denied making Misty take her shirt off, and none of the boys confessed anything different. For the rest of the school year Misty would
hear "Hey Chicken Legs" or "Tater Tits" shouted out when she was in the school cafeteria.

"And that is why I don't show myself off to boys," Misty says, and she gets quiet, except for the sound of sniffling.

It is silent in the room for a long moment. Counselor Judith rubs Misty's shoulders one more time. "It's good for you to get it off your chest."

"Nobody here is going to make fun of you," Gatlin says, as he stands up, while freaking out that he is actually standing up and speaking.
"Everyone here better say nothing but compliments to you. Any nasty remarks and I'll punch em in the nose."

Misty Dawn looks up, and for the first time since the "unburden yourself" therapy session began, she smiles and wipes her eyes. Sitting down,
Gatlin feels great about himself. He just acted like a Knight in shining armor, willing to go to blows to preserve and protect his Lady's good name, while also thinking in the perverted recesses of his mind that he is one step closer to seeing the prettiest girl at the camp "Getting that shirt off
of her chest".
neverdoubted

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 17

Post by neverdoubted »

This story is great so far. I like the "beginner" premise where everyone goes in knowing what's expected of them but is also on a relatively even, inexperienced playing field when it comes to nudity. You've twisted the paradigm nicely where, instead of being ostracized for being naked, the peer pressure will slowly shift onto the campers who haven't yet taken their clothes off. As they get outnumbered, will they start to feel like the outsiders? The clock is ticking for everyone to overcome their shyness by the end of camp. My prediction is for the last girl to hold out until graduation day.

I also enjoyed this excellent flashback in chapter 5. Sadly, our shirts vs skins games in school were nowhere near that exciting. Here's hoping Misty gets a chance to show off more of her athletic talents at camp. And perhaps this time it will be skins vs skins! :lol:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
TeenFan

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 17

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 6. Fat Unappreciation and a shocking Disclosure

Several of the Beginners clapped their hands in response to Gatlin's brave words about defending Misty from verbal attack.
Gatlin nods in the direction of two of them, then he grins as he sits down, knowing he just made some good vibes with both Misty and
Counselor Judith.

One of the guys seated nearby is not as appreciative of Gatlin's display of bravado. "He's such a kiss ass," that guy says and some of the Beginners
laugh, proving that teens will laugh at anything.

Young Raymond shows he hasn't been completely paying attention. "What, kissing ass? We get to kiss somebody's ass? Is that allowed?" and
another round of laughter erupts, forcing the counselor to call out for everyone to quiet down.

After returning to her original seat Misty is still red in the face, and her cheeks a little wet from the emotion of telling her tale. Gatlin loved the
story, and though he did feel sorry for Misty, and proved it by his standing up for her, a part of him wished he'd been there to witness her forced toplessness during PE. Judith gets everyone's full attention by picking the next name in the "Come on down...You're the next contestant in...who
can tell the most embarrassing or tear jerking story."

"Morris, please tell us what you wrote on your sheet."

Morris is the biggest kid among the Beginners, fifteen years old and on a High School Junior Varsity basketball team. And even though
he is six feet tall and fairly handsome, making him look like he should be a natural leader, Morris looks totally nervous. The piece of paper
shakes as he holds it up.

"I uh, I guess mine starts out with a question. Why do so many of the adults, the moms and the dads at the beach...why are so many of them
so fat and out of shape? The fatter they are the smaller the bikini on the women, and even those guys with a huge beer belly wears a speedo.
I've seen that at the beach when I went to Galveston," and Morris pauses reading. Then looking guilty, he admits to looking at porn sites online.
"I have seen some videos of nude beaches. Too many of the women are way overweight...and the fat guys with their um...you know what looking
so shriveled and...and I'm sure there must be girls here that will admit they don't like seeing a guy's hairy ass."

"Yeah, why don't they shave if they're going to walk around naked," Misty's younger sister, Pearly Shell, seconds the opinion.

"Perhaps you've not heard about the Body Acceptance movement," Judith says. "We can't ban people from walking on the beach just because of
how they look. We must accept people for who they are."

"Well, you can't make me like to look at them when they are old and fat," Morris says, sticking to his guns.

"Do you have any other story to add, Morris? Or is that the worst of your reasons for resisting joining the Naturist Movement?"

"No, that is all I have," Morris says, and since he isn't telling a story he remains in his seat.

Since the subject of fat nudists has come up, Gatlin makes another visual sweep around the circle of Beginners. Of the four other guys none of
them are fat. And of the girls there are five who are in the category of hot and slender. Misty Dawn and her sister are the cutest, with Misty
being tall and Pearly being petite. They are both pretty with not an ounce of added weight anywhere. As for the remaining ten girls, none
of them stand out as great to behold, ranging from merely average looking to pleasantly plump with some chubbiness to their cheeks. None of
these girls are going down on Gatlin's "essential assets" guessing list (tits, ass and amount of groin grass). Gatlin has made his predictions for Misty and Pearly, needing to add three hot looking girls he still doesn't know the names of yet. Hopefully those beautiful babes will have exciting stories
to tell, and he'll get their names for his list.

"Let's see...who should go next?...how about Rhonda. What do you have on your sheet of paper?"

Gatlin sits up his chair. A girl on the hot list just got called, the one picking up her sheet of paper is the one with the most impressive set of
knockers (probably with a matching set of doorbells), pushing out her pink halter top in a way that would get her expelled if she wore it to school. Rhonda may be a nude beach virgin but she's a pro when it comes to presenting herself in an alluring fashion. Her hair is brown and wavy with golden blond frosted strands throughout. Makeup is applied perfectly, and she could pass for being seventeen. If any girl here is out of Gatlin's league it would be Rhonda, who stands up to read, showing off her perfectly toned legs already tanned.

"I'd rather go to a nude beach where there aren't any men. I'm a fashion model and a cheerleader at my High School, and yes, I know men are attracted to me. But I'm not into boys, and I don't give a darn if they want to look at my body. I'll say it loud and proud...I'm a lesbian. So the
boys can go jerk off while ogling one of the other babes on the beach."

Rhonda puts the sheet down, and then puts her tight tushy down on her seat, crosses her long legs. She smiles, knowing everyone is looking at
her. So proud she appears to be, almost haughty.

What a freaking turn of events...how shocking the revelation. Gatlin and every other boy in the room looks at Rhonda with a stupid "What the
Fuck just happened" expression. How can anyone who looks like she's a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader prefer girls? Lesbian chicks are supposed
to have short hair and boyishly plump bodies. This world has gone topsy turvy.

Even Counselor Judith is astounded, coughing several times to set her mind straight after the unexpected disclosure.

"Now listen up... this camp fully accepting of each and every sexual preference and identity. What you choose to do with your clothes on is your business. There will be no discrimination here at Hippy Hollow."

Gatlin is happy for the heads up. What could be worse than trying to sweet talk a gorgeous beauty, staring at her magnificent breasts while trying
to keep from popping a boner, which would be seen by everybody since this is a nudist camp, only to find out that Rhonda is only interested in feminine T&A just like the guys are. It would be a huge humiliation to be told in front of the other Beginners "I am not turned on by your dangling testicles. That penis doesn't impress me in the slightest."

Having already sat down, Rhonda doesn't have anything more to tell the group. Going down in flames are the dreams in every mind partially controlled by a swinging dick, down for the count go the hopes of each boy in camp...to be the one who gets lucky with Rhonda, such as adding
some extra tactile stimulation to her backside when she needs suntan lotion as she stretches out her lovely body on a beach towel. Once again
Gatlin and the other boys are reminded that life is not fair. The hottest girl in camp just declared herself to be unavailable.
Themarble

Re: Nudist Camp For Beginners_ New Feb 18

Post by Themarble »

The hottest girl being unavaliable, shame for the boys. That being said she could eventually like to tease one of the boys, embarrassing him infront of the girls or perhaps embarrassing gone of the girls infront of the boys. Either way. This is shaping up nicely teen fan.