Vignettes of Californium, Part VII -- The Sleep-over

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ogden_edsl

Vignettes of Californium, Part VII -- The Sleep-over

Post by ogden_edsl »

The following takes place five years after parts I-III.

One of Sofia Townsend’s personal goals was the expansion of her circle of friends. That was why she was now calling a girl in her class who she did not really know, just a friend of a friend. It was through the friend that she got the girl’s number.

“Hello, Maria?” she began. “This is Sofia Townsend. I know we haven’t talked much, but we share some high school classes so I hope you recognize my name. I am calling because I really want to get to know you better, so I am inviting you to come to the sleep-over (or pajama party, if you prefer that name) that I am hosting at my house this Saturday. Will you come?”

Maria’s reply began “Um-m-m-m…”. Hearing the hesitancy in her voice, Sofia brought forth the follow-up statement that in her experience virtually guaranteed acceptance:

“It won’t be just girls.”

It was the hour of the start of the sleep-over. With everyone having arrived, the girls went to a private room – one at a time – to change into their pajamas. Once they were all changed, Sofia led the group – eight girls and three boys -- toward the basement, where the sleep-over was to take place. (There was no need of course to wait for any of the boys to change clothes, because they were already in their sleep-over outfits – nudity.) Sofia had asked the girls to bring sleeping bags and flashlights if they had them; if not, they would be issued them from the house supply. The boys were not asked to bring anything, and were not issued either item.

One of the boys was Danny, who along with Sofia was a part of every one of the sleep-overs. The other two were friends of Danny’s that Sofia had recruited. For bedding, each of them were given a padding of some sort so they wouldn’t have to sleep directly on the floor, plus a cover for it if needed, and nothing else. They were expected to sleep uncovered.

When they were all assembled down in the basement and the girls had spread out their sleeping bags, Sofia and Danny brought out snacks and drinks that had been placed there for them. Then they all settled down on their respective beddings.

Since not everyone knew everyone else, Sofia, taking the conversational lead as the host, asked everyone to give a short introduction about themselves.

After that, there was idle chitchat for a while, sometimes with more than one person talking at once. Eventually, Sofia asked, “Hey Angie -- how was your date with Max?”

“We went to see The Voyagers. If you don’t know about it, it was an adventure film set a couple of decades ago. It was pretty strange seeing so many women in skirts and all of the men wearing clothes, but I think I can say yeah, go see it. Then we went to have ice cream and I had —". Her talk was brought to a complete stop by the sight of one of the boys starting to play with himself.

Complete silence reigned in the room for the next several minutes as the eyes of all eight girls were focused on the boy. Not wanting to be left out and not seeing anything else to do, the other two boys soon followed suit. The girls watched goggle-eyed as the boys’ penises stiffened and pointed straight outward and upward.

Finally, Sofia broke in. “Remember – no ejaculating. At least not until I say it’s OK.”

“Ejaculating? What’s that?” asked Katie, who at a couple of months shy of her thirteenth birthday was the youngest girl in the room.

“It’s what boys do when they have sex, at the end of it anyways. Kind of gross to see, but also pretty fascinating. But we don’t want them to do it now, because once they finish doing it they can’t get erect any longer, at least not for a while, and that’s the most fun part about looking at them don’t you think?”

None of the girls disagreed that it was the most fun part. But Katie asked, “Why can’t they?”

“I don’t know. They just can’t.”

After more time spent watching boys’ erections, Sofia continued “Do you boys know what your role here really is?”

“What’s their role?” asked one of the other girls.

“Sex objects. They are sex objects, here for us girls’ pleasure. But you know, several years ago the sex objects were girls.”

“Girls?” asked one of the girls incredulously.

“Yes indeed. We are all old enough to remember it, although before we knew about sex. In our first years of elementary school that was true. You can see it on web sites. Women and girls sometimes wore really short skirts like you can’t imagine, or shorts that stopped almost at their butts, or wore tops that showed the top part of their tits, and some female celebrities, especially, would wear things that you wouldn’t believe how much skin they showed. And do any of you remember bikinis? Little bitty two-piece swimsuits. They’d show lots of your tits and your ass, and your whole middle from here to here – she gestured with her hands – totally bare. And some women – they made their living showing their bodies like that.”

Katie and a couple of the other girls looked shocked.

“Well, I have to say,” said one of the girls, “It’s a lot better this way.”

For the first time since the opening introductions, one of the boys spoke.

“I don’t see anything wrong with being a sex object.”

Sofia broke into delighted laughter.

“Zack,” she said, patting him on the thigh several times, “You truly made my day by saying that. What better proof that CFNM is great? No girl would say something like that.”

It was after lights-out in the basement, and the occupants had drifted off to sleep. During those hours it was revealed what the flashlights were mainly for, and why only the girls had them. Not so much to be able to see where they were going if they got up – there was enough light for that.

During the past five years, it had become commonplace for girls to move their beds into their brother’s room (or for the two of them to move together into the largest room available). Understanding the intent, the boys endeavored to use as few bedcovers as possible – and if or when they could, none at all. They were all already going around naked and sleeping naked while their sisters all wore pajamas or nightgowns. Flashlights became a standard tool for girls to wield during the night.

And now here from time to time a beam of light would fall upon a boy’s naked and uncovered body, often sweeping back and forth, sometimes multiple times, before the light shut off.

The following morning, after everyone was awake, Sofia started with “OK, time for some boy-bathing! Although with eight girls and only three boys, I think a couple of girls will have to sit it out. I am willing to sit out myself because I have plenty of opportunity to do it at other times.” One other girl volunteered to sit out. The remaining six girls went upstairs to change – again, one at a time -- into their bathing suits. The basement bathroom was only a half-bathroom with no shower, so everyone else filed upstairs as well.

Each naked boy was paired up with two of the girls in one-piece swimsuits. Danny was the first boy to step into the shower, flanked by his two female companions. One stood facing his front side, the other his back side. The nearer one to the shower head turned it on.

The two girls in the shower spent the next several minutes washing her side of Danny’s body. The two for whom it was a new experience were both given the privilege of being on the front side. For Danny, that meant fourteen-year-old Maria, who along with Katie were the two first-timers. From Maria came an alternating series of gasps and giggles before exclaiming “Wow, I didn’t know what I was missing!” as she watched Danny erect again.

When the showering was done, the girls were not, as each took a towel and dried the same side that she had washed while the next trio took its turn.

After all three boys had taken their showers, and all of the girls had taken theirs (by themselves, with door closed), and everyone had eaten breakfast, Sofia called another “girls only” meeting.

“Okay, it’s pretty close to time for anyone who needs to go home to do so. But first…who wants to see an ejaculation?”

They all replied in the affirmative, including Katie. A few who hadn’t seen one before were saying so more out of curiosity than anything else.

“How does it happen?” one girl asked.

“Basically, by their having sex. By themselves, I mean, but we can help them. With boys, it’s easy. You start with an erection like we’ve already seen. That shows that they are excited. Sexually, I mean. But they have to be excited beyond that. They can excite themselves like by handling their penises like we saw last night, but they get even more excited when a girl handles it. If you want to do that, I’ll provide more details. So one question is, do we make the boys do it all on their own, or do we help them out?”

Upon exiting the meeting, Sofia told the boys “OK, we’re going back downstairs”. Once they were all there, she told the boys to stand parallel to each other with their hands at their sides. Two girls walked over and stood next to each of them, one on each side. Sofia walked over to Danny, grabbed his penis, and stroked it for a few seconds. She then let go, picked up his scrotum, and gently stroked that for a few seconds as well, saying “Like that”. Then when she said “OK, go ahead”, one girl followed Sofia’s lead with the penis of the boy that she was standing next to, and the other likewise with his scrotum. In seconds, all of the boys were fully erect.

Especially for the girls who had not seen a boy experiencing that sort of stimulation before, their eyes got wider and wider. Meanwhile, they could see that the boys were breathing more rapidly.

It only took a few minutes for the first ejaculate to emerge. What really drew a collection of ooh’s and aah’s from the girls was when one boy shot a load of sperm out that landed several feet away. Then the other two began to do it too.

When it was all over, one girl exclaimed, “They should make that part of sex ed class!” Several other girls laughed at that.

“Hey,” responded Sofia, “remember that when we were little kids, we never saw boys or men in school less than fully dressed. And now – how many do we ever see there with any clothes on? I bet that by the time my little brother is old enough for that class, they might very well do something like this."
Last edited by ogden_edsl on Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Re: Vignettes of Californium, Part VII -- The Sleep-over

Post by TeenFan »

By far the best chapter of this series.
The naked boys are now playthings for the girls amusement.

It would still be fun to see a teenage male character who is reluctant and embarrassed by the added attention. He will have gotten used
to being naked in front of girls, but being touched will be something new. The boy tries to sneak out and leave the sleepover, but he is caught
and dealt with. The girls have almost total control of any boy who is in the same house. How would a naughty boy be punished?
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

I previously added a "reluctant boy" story as a supplement to Part IV. That's as far as I'm going to go in that direction. And by this point in the timeline, there aren't that many reluctant boys to be found. Hardly any, actually.
ogden_edsl

Post by ogden_edsl »

I am endeavoring to write "Sleep-over II".