Quarantine Story Contest!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

Quarantine Story Contest!

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey everyone,

I can't be the only one already going a little stir crazy, right? Normally I don't write so much, but it's been a good way to pass the time lately. Anyway, I thought it might be a fun idea to start a contest as a little distraction from all the craziness going on out there. So without further ado:

THE CONTEST:

Your premise is simple. There has to be some element of 'quarantine' involved. Could be a prolonged weekend at home, a trip that ends up primarily at one space, etc. etc. Be creative! And it's only a premise. The whole story doesn't necessarily have to take place in one location, as public settings are sometimes important when it comes to stories on here. It's just a prompt - work with it however loosely or strictly you'd like!

THE RULES:

1. Stories must be submitted by May 1st. One story per writer.
2. Post each story separately, rather than commenting here. Just make sure you somehow note it's for the contest.
3. No rules on length, and no "rubric" for writing. The winner will be voted on by everyone.

THE PRIZE(s):

Bragging rights, as always. After the survey vote, I'll post the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

I wish I could offer up a whole story to the winner, like contest hosts have done in the past, but I'm a little nervous about the idea of writing a story I'm not personally invested in. Instead, I'll offer the 1st place writer a character to create. Then I'll use that character in one of my future or existing stories!

********************************************************************************************************

And that's all I've got! As always, I'll write something of my own for this contest, though I won't include it in the vote at the end. Stay healthy, and write an amazing story (or multiple amazing stories) as yet another tool to not lose your mind from all this social distancing.

Much love,
Lady Lucia
nachtmuziek

Re: Quarantine Story Contest!

Post by nachtmuziek »

Funny, I had just started writing a story with this theme. I'll definitely submit it for this contest!
*Lady Lucia*

Re: Quarantine Story Contest!

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Less than three weeks left!