Well, that was a freebie. (Accidental exposure)

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
CaughtOfLore

Well, that was a freebie. (Accidental exposure)

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Holy Moley. Well, here’s a thing that happened, hot off the press from today.

I’ll paint the picture as vividly as I can. I was at work - a sweltering hot day in the barely air-conditioned warehouse of a small business. I have an incredibly cute work colleague, who I’m going to call Gemma here. To help put yourself in my shoes and mindset as much as possible, I’ll just say that she is 100% my definition of attractive, and let you fill in the details of her appearance with your own definition of attractive. I’d also describe her personality as bubbly. Do with that information what you will.

Today, Gemma was wearing teal yoga pants and a grey and purple sports bra, under a pastel pink tie-dye singlet. The reason I know the details of her sports bra is because the singlet was one of those ones with oversized arm-holes, making the bra at least partially visible at all times. Like a loose-fitting shirt without sleeves. Is it called a sports singlet? There’s probably an obvious name for this garment that I’m blanking on. I’m not sure, and come to think of it, it’s irrelevant to what happened, so let’s all move on from this detail.

So it was just Gemma and I in the warehouse at this point in time, with the other two employees in the connected office. Gemma had just brought in a heavy stack of our business’ branded flat-packed shipping boxes from outside where they had just been delivered. She brought up an anecdote I had shared the previous day, and proceeded to ask me a question following up on it. As she asked the question, she placed the stack of flat-packed boxes on the floor, and then, in reaction to the sticky heat, absent-mindedly hooked her thumbs deep into the waistband of her yoga pants (and underwear!) - and stretched them out away from her body, leaning forward a little in the process... this absolute perfect storm giving me an approximately 1-2 second unobstructed view all the way down to the beginning of the crease of her vulval cleft! I could see her pubic hair had been manicured and shaped recently, a decent tuft, but definitely curated with some waxed or shaven bare skin flanking either side. The pubes had become a little flattened from the tight sportswear she was wearing, aided by a little perspiration. And despite it only being presented for 1-2 seconds, it was somehow enough time for every aspect I have just described to become burned into my brain with stunning clarity. I love how the human brain and memory works overtime in important moments.

She did this “waistband stretch” just as she was finishing up what she was saying, and the ramifications of the unconscious manoeuvre seemed only to cross her mind after she had released the waistband back into place and I had started talking. I had already formed a response to what she was asking halfway through her question (before she exposed herself), so when she finished speaking, I was remarkably able to respond without missing a beat, like I hadn’t just seen my cute workmate’s privates. I sensed a shimmering panic behind her eyes for a few moments immediately following the action, and I’m not sure if the rosiness of her flushed cheeks had been there since she came in with the boxes or not... But the conversation wrapped up pretty quickly after that, whereupon she and I went back to our own separate busywork.

The busywork I returned to was kind of a haze though. I had been pretty thrilled when the warmer season had rolled around and Gemma had started wearing yoga pants to work. I hadn’t in my wildest dreams thought I’d ever end up seeing her privates! But somehow, today, that’s exactly what happened; with zero warning, buildup or fanfare, there they were.

Jump to about an hour later, and I had retreated to a back room of the warehouse to find some more shipping labels, when Gemma appeared in the doorway. She was smiling, but there was something a little off about the smile, and could very well have been that she was trying to keep a brave face about what she was about to say.

“Hey,” She said, scrunching her nose a little and sliding into almost a whisper, “Suss question, but did I accidentally flash you before?”.

I looked up and furrow my brow in confusion, with just the hint of a smirk, as if the idea were absurd.

Now, here’s where I’m fighting the creative writer inside me... If this was a fictional story, I’d tell you I replied with “I think I’d remember something like that!” Which would technically not be a lie, and would double as a cute ending to the story. But in reality, in that moment, I wasn’t thinking about crafting an anecdote. I was panicked as all hell about saying the wrong thing, thinking about not wanting my wonderful workmate to be embarrassed and uncomfortable around me for all eternity.

So all I actually said was “No? When was this?”
“Oh, Earlier,” she said, “I just remembered that I was fussing around with my pants a lot because of the heat and had this thought that I might have flashed you.”
“Oh!” I said and laughed, “Nope!”

Again, it would have probably been much more fun for you all if I’d have stretched the truth in this retelling, made things more juicy. But there’s something about the fact that this is an actual life event fresh in my mind from today... To me personally, adding things that didn’t happen or changing how things played out would cheapen it.

It occurs to me now that I’ve written this out, that Gemma had obviously been embarrassed about it and had a whole internal struggle going on about whether to bring it up with me or not. She must’ve been thinking about it, perhaps psyching herself up to ask me, for around an hour before she finally bit the bullet. I don’t think I’d have the nerve required to bring it up an hour later, and would rather just try and put as much time between that moment and now, as possible. She didn’t have to ask me, but it seems the possibility was eating away at her so much, she eventually decided that she had to know - embarrassment be damned.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Robert Brooks

Re: Well, that was a freebie. (Accidental exposure)

Post by Robert Brooks »

Wow. Just, wow. Definitely falls in to the category: 'Dont See That Everyday'.

It reminds me of a similar occasion with a boy in my class at school...

Sebastian (Seb) had always been a little on the 'chunky' side. Not 'fat' per-se, but definitely edging towards overweight.
It wasnt until our fifth year (10th grade / Sophomore in U.S.) that he went on a diet and lost a fair few pounds.
Clearly delighted with himself and his new slim physique, he was proudly telling me and our small group of friends how much weight he'd lost and how baggy his school trousers now were...
Without hesitation or seemingly any awareness of how much more than his weight-loss he was showing us, he proceeded to stick his thumb into the loose waistband, and pull it right out as far as it would go.
I don't know how much the others saw (certainly no-one commented, but that may have been out of politeness / awkwardness), but I was standing closest to him and pretty much saw EVERYTHING. Well, his underpants at least, which was good enough for me!
Seb was among a very small number of boys who never made the switch to boxers all the time we were at school. Every week in the changing rooms he would be wearing some kind of briefs -- usually in dark colours, but frequently plain white too (the dreaded 'Tighty-Whities') and would sometimes get mildly teased for it.
However, on this particular day, since we didn't have a PE or Games lesson, he was wearing something a little different. CARTOON pants!
I couldn't believe it. This was year 11; we were all fifteen / sixteen years old, almost everyone wore boxers or boxer-briefs, and here was Seb, turning up to school in skimpy white briefs, covered all over with little pictures of cars and motorbikes!
I happened to be standing right next to him, so when he stretched out his trousers, my eye automatically glancing down with his movement, I was able to look right down inside them, seeing all of his briefs and even the tops of his thighs, dissapearing down into blackness. He may as well have just said: 'Hey guys, do you want to see my underwear? -- Here you go!'
As I say, nobody commented (least of all me) and after a few seconds he simply let go and that was that. I like to imagine that somebody else had noticed -- somebody who would draw attention to the amazingly childish pants he was wearing, possibly resulting in a specularly embarrassing pantsing!
I also like to imagine he had accidentally stuck his thumb in those briefs as well, giving me a flash of something else entirely ;)
CaughtOfLore

Re: Well, that was a freebie. (Accidental exposure)

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Thanks for sharing!
Robert Brooks wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:22 pm Wow. Just, wow. Definitely falls in to the category: 'Dont See That Everyday'.
Prior to the above post, I've not submitted anything to this forum in months (possibly over a year, I'm not entirely sure at this point)... but when this happened I knew I just had to find the time to share it that evening. It's a little frustrating though; while writing it up, I kept thinking, "Ugh, too many stars aligned, nobody's going to believe this!" but no part of what I said has been fabricated - she really did happen to tug her underwear out with her yoga pants allowing me a peek at her privates. It was clear she just wasn't thinking about what she was doing or where she was doing it - she was just subconsciously and instinctively "airing herself out" on a particularly hot day, and I happened to be in the right place at the right time. And while I will concede I wasn't able to perfectly transcribe the conversation that happened afterwards (my brain at the time was too busy panicking about saying the right thing to put her mind at ease), I at least tried my best to relay the conversation in a way that captures the tone of the aftermath. Glad it sparked a memory of your own!
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)