The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
cober

Re: The Prefect

Post by cober »

Bravo brilliant work enjoying your work
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

I wonder if the two 13 year old girls whose fight Elise broke up in part one will be making an appearance ?
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Six

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Elise briskly strode through the common room.

Calmly enough that she wouldn’t draw extra attention to herself, but faster than she would normally present herself around these girls. She had no idea whether or not the four studious girls in the common room noticed her change of attire. Elise was solely focused on making it back to Kaitlyn’s room.

Once there, she was quick to close the door behind her. One task officially down.

“Umm, Elise?” Kaitlyn was the first to address her. The redhead sat in her desk chair, the other two girls comfortable on the bed again. “What are you wearing?”

“…Annie’s uniform…” The prefect answered, a bit skeptically. Did Kaitlyn just want her to say it out loud? Before she could question it too much, the disrespectful girl pointed out that she still wasn’t answering things properly. So Elise begrudgingly corrected herself. “I’m wearing Annie’s uniform, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Are you…?” Kaitlyn asked. Mimicking Elise’s skeptical voice. She looked the blonde prefect up and down, not being subtle or quick about it. “You’re only supposed to be wearing Annie’s clothes, Elise. Annie, did you give her one of your blazers?”

“No I didn’t, Miss Kaitlyn!” Annie sat up. She sounded almost offended at the accusation, but was unable to hide the hint of a smile that came with calling her peer by the unnecessarily proper title. “I only gave her one of my skirts and one of my dress shirts.”

“Interesting.” Kaitlyn sat back in her chair, crossing her arms. Still looking the unsuspecting prefect over. “Then Elise hasn’t completed her first task, has she? That blazer isn’t yours, nor is the tie.”

That wasn’t the first task! Elise was taken aback by Kaitlyn’s words. “What-” She started to protest, but Annie’s excited voice cut her off.

“Those aren’t my leggings either!” The small brunette happily pointed out.

“Those aren’t your heels.” Caroline added.

“Wait!” Elise exclaimed, “That wasn’t what you said!”

Kaitlyn stood up from her chair. Looking more stern than before as she strode over to the flustered prefect. “Elise. Your task was to wear Annie’s clothes. ONLY Annie’s clothes.” The devious redhead said. She kept a perfectly straight face as she twisted the facts, walking past Elise to stand behind her instead. “It’s up to you, little prefect.” Kaitlyn gently placed her hands on the blonde’s shoulders. “You can leave right now, and let us keep your stuff.” She teasingly pulled at the collar of Elise’s blazer. “Or you can stop being stuck up, and finish your first task.”

“I-”

“Which one, Elise?” Kaitlyn gave another light tug on the blazer. “Do you want help with your blazer? Or do you want to leave with nothing? Answer properly, Elise.”

Once again, Elise was put in a situation where it seemed like she only had two options. Neither of the choices were great, but choosing the latter would mean she had dressed up in Annie’s clothes for nothing. Playing right into Kaitlyn’s hands, Elise quietly answered. “I want help with the blazer…”

“Speak up, Elise.” Kaitlyn spoke into her right ear as she tugged a little more firmly on the gray blazer, “And remember who you’re addressing when you speak.”

“I want help with the blazer, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Please take off my blazer?” The redhead adjusted the words, able to fully smirk now that she was out of view of the prefect’s sightline.

“Please take off my blazer, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise said, her words more clear due to Kaitlyn’s last warning. Her cheeks lightly flushing at the cringeworthy phrase. The blush darkened as the two other girls couldn’t help but giggle.

Kaitlyn couldn’t resist. It was almost too easy now that the stuck-up prefect had started to play along. “Are you sure, Elise?” Her lips curled up again as she toyed with the slightly shorter blonde. “Answer properly.”

Elise hesitated, but ultimately decided to play along. “I’m sure, Miss Kaitlyn.” She answered. That same awful title. “Please take off my blazer.”

“Better, Elise. Try to answer that properly all the time, okay?” Kaitlyn said. She more assertively tugged at Elise’s blazer, this time aiming to actually take the outer layer off now that the prefect had so politely asked her to. Once the blazer was past Elise’s shoulders, it easily slipped off the rest of her body as the manipulative redhead guided it.

Kaitlyn walked the blazer back to her desk, setting it over the back of her chair. Elise was all too aware of how much of her figure was on display as the white dress shirt hugged her way too tightly. Before Elise could think about it too much, Kaitlyn was quick to walk back over to the prefect. “Do you want help with your tie?” Kaitlyn took the dark red tie in her hands, not waiting for an answer. “Speak like a proper girl, Elise.”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise muttered, used to the patronizing drill at this point. Arguing would only entertain the girls and prolong this whole ordeal. “Please take off my tie.”

“Good girl.” Kaitlyn smiled. Elise tried to shrug off those demeaning two words. She felt both awkward and impatient as they stood nearly chest to chest, but Kaitlyn didn’t seem to mind. She made short work of undoing the prefect’s tie and pulling it off completely, leering down at the slightly shorter girl the whole time. “Hold still, Elise.” She said. And, before the blonde could realize what the first-year was planning, her top two buttons had been undone as well.

“Hey!” Elise exclaimed. As Kaitlyn stepped back to admire her handiwork, Elise quickly reached up to button the tight shirt back up to a respectful level.

“Elise, what are you doing?!” Not Kaitlyn’s voice this time. It was Annie’s. The short brunette hopped up from the dorm room bed, looking appalled at Elise’s perfectly normal action. “You’re being stuck up! It only counts if you do what Miss Kaitlyn says!”

“But-”

“No buts, Elise.” Kaitlyn took control again. “Can you handle taking off your tights and heels all by yourself, or do you need help with those too? Or do you want to give up on your first task?”

“I…” Elise hesitated, her hands still frozen near her buttons. She suddenly felt very self conscious as she stood in the middle of the room. Kaitlyn, looking almost judgmental. Annie, looking offended again. Caroline, sitting back and watching patiently. Now that these girls had twisted the original words of the task, it was impossible for Elise to remember exactly what was said. And now that Annie was backing Kaitlyn up, she was even less sure of herself. “I don’t need help.” Elise sighed.

“Then hurry up, little prefect.” Kaitlyn crossed her arms. “We only have so long until dinner, and you’re still just on your first task.”

Dinner! Elise had almost forgotten. This all had to be done before dinner. She had prefect duties after the last meal of the day, all of which required her to have the two binders currently in the possession of these slightly younger girls.

Elise wanted so badly to chew these girls out, but she bit her tongue instead. She knew what she had to do. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” She answered. Still in faint disbelief that she was going through with this, the blonde prefect reached down to remove even more of her clothes.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I adored the playful yet oh so humiliating strip in the last chapter. I find myself waiting for each new installment of the story. Your pacing is marvelous and the detail you include as the story goes on is very colorful.

Hooked6
dazed

Post by dazed »

Great story. Love how you are building up the humiliation little by little.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Seven

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Kaitlyn had to fight the almost irresistible urge to grin as the blonde prefect stripped herself even further. How had such a pushover been allowed to become a prefect? Little Elise also hadn’t yet seemed to grasp what was happening. Once the prefect’s first ‘task’ was complete, Kaitlyn wouldn’t just be in possession of her backpack. She would be in possession of ALL of Elise’s clothes.

The wicked redhead hadn’t checked yet, but she also assumed that if Elise had brought her phone along, it would be in either her skirt or blazer pocket. It would almost certainly be locked, but that was no matter. Just seeing it in Kaitlyn’s hand would be enough to fluster the blonde even more.

Elise had to reach under the short skirt to get a good grip on her black tights. She was careful, very careful, to not bend or shift in a way that would reveal anything past the hem of the skirt. More and more of her bare legs were on display as she lowered the tights, and Elise realized her mistake way too late. She was still wearing her flats. It would be impossible to remove the tights completely until the shoes were removed first.

Trying her best to ignore the watchful eyes from the ‘audience’ of first-years, Elise half bent and half squatted, choosing a pose that would leave her the least exposed. The fabric now around her ankles made things a little more difficult, but she was able to momentarily balance on one foot and quickly pull off one flat and then slip half the tights off as well. Now that she was halfway done, the other leg was much easier. She stood upright again, flats and tights in her left hand.

“Good girl.” Kaitlyn smiled. Just like before, the redhead rose from her desk chair and was quick to walk over to Elise, “I’ll hold onto those for you,” she said. Not a request. She gently but assertively took the last of Elise’s clothes from the girl’s hand, adding it to the pile on the desk. It was only then that Elise noticed her skirt and dress shirt were both crumpled on the desk, despite the fact that she had neatly hung them up in the bathroom before taking them back to Kaitlyn’s room. “Well, Elise?” Kaitlyn sat back down, speaking up before Elise could voice her distaste for how her things were being treated. “Are you ready for your second task? Answer properly.”

Even without a mirror nearby, Elise was keenly aware of how inappropriate she looked right now. Annie’s skirt only went down to just above mid-thigh, and now her bare legs were completely on display. The blonde prefect would also NEVER show her cleavage in the way it was currently displayed. With the buttons Kaitlyn undid, and the loss of her tie and blazer, a good portion of her chest was now visible. Not to mention the tightness of the shirt that would obviously show her form to any casual observer. It was borderline slutty.

But to voice her concern now, when she had just stripped herself even further? She would just be called stuck-up, and this whole ordeal would take longer. For now, Elise took solace in the fact that no one was taking pictures. Maybe this was all in good fun. Good fun at her expense, of course. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise said. “I’m ready for my second task.”

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn said, holding back a smile, “Answer properly from now on, okay? I don’t want to keep reminding you.”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise replied. Giving into the brat’s patronizing rules, but speaking in the most flat and neutral tone she could muster. “I will answer properly from now on.”

“Good girl.” Kaitlyn nodded. Happy to use the same awful words of 'praise' over and over again now that Elise was arguing less. “Hmm, Annie got to give the first task. Caroline, do you mind if I take the next one? You can have the third.”

“Of course, Miss Kaitlyn,” the quiet brunette smiled.

“Thanks, Caroline! Use this time to think of a good one,” the red haired leader suggested. As if they hadn’t talked through a good portion of this before Elise showed up. “Now, my little prefect,” Kaitlyn turned back to Elise. “You’re not going to complain or make a fuss like you did for the first task, are you?”

Elise already wanted to talk back again. About the demeaning ways the younger girl was addressing her, or about this whole situation. But she didn’t. “No, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise said, answering ‘properly,’ as painful as it was, “I won’t complain or make a fuss.”

“Good girl. Now, for your second task. Hmm…” Kaitlyn crossed her arms and glanced up. Pretending to think about the impending task. One that she knew would fluster the blonde in a completely different way. “Oh, I know.” The edge of Kaitlyn’s lip curled upwards. “Your second task, Elise, is to kiss one of us.”
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

I love this story, it has a nice pace of building tension.

Very curious to see how it continues.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Eight

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

No! No, no, no.

Surely Kaitlyn couldn’t be serious. For starters, Elise wasn’t into girls. And, almost more importantly, she could get into serious trouble if anyone found out about something like that.

Elise needed to keep her cool. “Miss Kaitlyn…” she began. But what could the hesitant blonde say? She literally /just/ said she wouldn’t complain or make a fuss. Would talking about the inappropriate nature of the task count as complaining? Furthermore, when it came to things that were inappropriate, Elise already crossed numerous lines. ‘Hanging out’ in a first-year’s private room. Presenting herself in such a revealing way. Letting this disrespectful red haired girl swap the way they both addressed each other.

“Elise, relax,” Kaitlyn giggled, “I didn’t say ‘make out.’ Just a simple kiss. There’s no harm in that, is there?”

Elise hesitated. Was she that transparent? Kaitlyn clarified the inappropriate task before she even asked. And, once again, made it seem like none of this was a big deal. If Elise argued now, she would seem like the boring, stuck-up girl this first-years thought she was. “…Just a peck…?” Elise asked. She needed to be sure.

“Exactly.” Kaitlyn nodded. “And remember, Elise, you also get to choose the girl you want to kiss.”

The blonde prefect couldn’t help but blush at that last phrase, nor could the other two girls help but giggle. Now wasn’t the time to protest against the implications Kaitlyn’s casual words had. Elise had more important details to worry about. “No pictures. And no videos,” she said. She was still a prefect, and needed to maintain at least a little bit of authority. And discretion, for that matter.

“Elise, we haven’t used our phones once since you arrived, have we?” Kaitlyn pointed out.

Looking back, Elise realized the redhead was telling the truth. Not only had the girls not taken any pictures or videos, they hadn’t even had their phones out to text or scroll through social media. Unless they had been sneaky about it. No, Elise wouldn’t entertain that idea.

Phones…Kaitlyn had her phone! How had she not realized it until now? No, it’s fine. Elise told herself. Her phone was safely tucked into her blazer pocket. Aside from stacking her outfit pieces into a messy pile that would surely wrinkle them, no one had messed with her clothes.

“Okay, fine.” Elise relented. “One quick peck.”

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn smiled. “Well, Elise? Which girl do you want to kiss? Remember to answer properly.”

That’s right. Answering ‘properly.’ Up until now, it had been fine. A little embarrassing, but fine. But now, the question was set up in a way that the answer would sound bad no matter what. Even worse, she was in too deep to argue against that particular rule. After all, she had played along with it so far.

Setting that thought aside, there was still the actual question to contend with. Which girl would she kiss? Elise nervously glanced around the room. Kaitlyn was out of the question. Obviously. Caroline was the most quiet of the three. Elise barely knew the girl, even after her rounds as a prefect. Annie…was honestly the safest choice. The short brunette was eager to play along with Kaitlyn’s games, but not in a malicious way. But, while a safe choice, Annie almost felt more inappropriate, considering how innocent the girl appeared. Or did her height and cheerful demeanor just make her appear as such? These girls were all the same age. Elise’s perception of Annie could be totally off.

Wait…were any of these first-years into girls? That would complicate something even as simple as a quick peck. Or would it? After all, this was just a group of amused girls having fun at her expense. The kiss wouldn’t mean anything. Ugh, she was overthinking and taking too long! Elise could practically feel Kaitlyn preparing to chastise her for taking too long to reply.

“Umm…” Elise hesitated. She decided to go with her gut. It was just a peck. She just needed to stop thinking and get it over with. “I want to kiss Annie, Miss Kaitlyn…”
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Nine

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Elise immediately felt the heat rise to her face. She couldn’t believe she just said those words out loud. But it was already done. Or so she thought.

“Umm, Elise?” Kaitlyn asked. Suddenly sounding a little confused. “Why are you telling me…?” No, the confusion was an act. Elise could hear the bossy tone, along with the hint of amusement. “Tell Annie what you want, Elise. And say it properly, or it might end up being more than a peck!”

At those words, Elise internally gasped. A quick peck felt wrong enough already. Anything longer than that was…

The flustered, blushing prefect couldn’t help but feel nervous about what Kaitlyn was suggesting. She didn’t even stop to think about how unreasonable or unrealistic the ‘threat’ was. Elise was a prefect. Never in a million years would she do something so inappropriate with a younger student. But the smirking red haired first-year made it sound like it was a very real possibility. If anything, Kaitlyn presented the threat like it would be Elise’s fault if it happened.

So Elise turned her attention to the short brunette sitting on the bed. And she said the words before she could talk herself out of it. “I want to kiss you, Annie.” She could feel her blush darkenening at the more direct phrase

“Okay!” Annie exclaimed. The eager girl was quick to hop up from the bed, joining Elise in the middle of the room. “Soooo how should we do this? Where should I put my hands?” Annie asked.

Elise could see the subtle nervousness in the shorter girl’s eyes. Now that the kiss was actually about to happen, the bubbly girl looked a little hesitant. The idea itself must have seemed fun to her, but Annie clearly hadn’t thought about the physical execution.

“Annie, you don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Elise said. Taking on that prefect role. And low key trying to get out of the kiss herself as an added bonus.

“How about you put your hands on her hips, Annie?” Kaitlyn suggested. Not forcing or pressuring her peer, but giving her guidance that seemed to supersede Elise’s words. “Would you like that, Elise?”

Damn. Another question she needed to answer ‘properly.’ Kaitlyn was clearly content to both drag this out and make it as awkward as possible for her. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I’d like that,” Elise said. The redhead was quick to correct her. This was about Annie, after all. So Elise directed her attention to the short brunette before her, slightly adjusting her words. “I’d like your hands on my hips, Annie.”

Now that Kaitlyn was suggesting it and Elise was asking for it (albeit at the whim of Kaitlyn), Annie was more eager to play along. She gently rested her hands on Elise’s hips, facing the still lightly blushing prefect. At another one of Kaitlyn’s ‘suggestions,’ Elise reluctantly placed her own hands on Annie’s sides, resting just below the girl’s small breasts. Careful to stay at least a full inch away from the base of her bra. As innocent and appropriate as she could manage in her current predicament.

“Ready, Elise?” Kaitlyn asked. She seemed happy to lead this awkward encounter from the comfort of her desk chair, “Remind Annie one more time, will you? What do you want, Elise?”

Elise knew what she had to say. It was infinitely more difficult now that the brunette was standing so close, looking up at her with those excited yet nervous eyes. “I want to kiss you, Annie.”

“Okay…” Annie quietly replied. Softly smiling. Her deep blue eyes meeting Elise's emerald greens. Obviously waiting for further instructions, or maybe for Elise to make a move.

When Kaitlyn didn’t speak up again, Elise decided she needed to take charge. It was the only way to stop this from taking even longer. “Close your eyes, Annie,” Elise said. Realizing her words might have sounded mildly flirty, she quickly added “please” to sound a little more proper.

The brunette first-year did as Elise said, her eyes flickering closed. The blonde prefect kept her attention wholly on the short girl now patiently and quietly waiting for a kiss. Not out of any interest or desire, but more in an effort to not accidentally glance up at the smirking redhead beyond her.

Bracing herself for the inevitable, Elise took a deep breath, managing to keep her focus on Annie’s face. The lips she would be aiming for. Just do it, Elise told herself. Demanded of herself. She needed to stop stalling and just get it over with. The hesitant prefect took one more calming breath. And then, without allowing herself another second of doubt, Elise closed her own eyes and leaned in to kiss Annie.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Ten

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

The kiss ended as quickly as it had begun.

Elise met Annie’s lips with her own, gave the lightest of nips to the girl’s lower lip, then pulled back. After a brief moment of silence following the separation, both girls opened their eyes at about the same time. Elise kept her hands on Annie’s sides, and let the short brunette keep her hands where they were on her hips.

The blonde prefect desperately wanted to let go, but presumed that going too quickly would make her seem stuck-up all over again. Annie just seemed a little unsure of what to do. She glanced up at Elise, looking for guidance from the girl normally in charge of first-years like herself.

However, it was Kaitlyn who broke the spell. “Well, Elise? Aren’t you going to thank Annie? Remember, be proper.”

The word ‘proper’ only got more amusing to the redhead, considering all the improper things the prefect was doing in her room. Dressing in such a revealing way. Kissing a younger girl. Letting herself be bossed around.

“Umm…” Elise hesitated. Right. Proper responses. For a moment, the kiss had distracted her from everything. Nothing had changed about her feelings about Annie, or girls for that matter, but the reluctant intimacy affected her nonetheless. “Thank you for kissing me, Annie…”

“You’re very welcome, Elise!” The short brunette exclaimed. Kaitlyn’s patronizing words clearly brought Annie back to reality. Before Elise could realize what was happening, Annie flung her arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. Then Annie pulled back, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed Elise right on the cheek. “I can’t believe a prefect wanted to kiss me,” she giggled, meeting Elise’s eyes with a flirty and amused smile. Then the brunette detached completely herself from the blonde prefect and joined Caroline back on the bed.

Elise stood alone in the center of the room, again. Unable to keep herself from lightly blushing at Annie’s last words. Completely oblivious to the fact that Kaitlyn fed the phrase to both brunettes, correctly assuming the prefect would choose one of them over her.

“She did, didn’t she?” Kaitlyn smirked. Giving Annie a wink and then turning her attention back to the reluctantly obedient prefect. “Isn’t that what you wanted, Elise?”

Elise was going to kill her. When all of this was over, she planned on getting all three of these girls in trouble. But especially Kaitlyn. Unfortunately, that still seemed a long way off. Two tasks of seven done. And she was in no position to call things off. If she didn’t continue ‘playing along,’ she suspected a girl like Kaitlyn wouldn’t hesitate to keep not only her backpack, but also the clothes Elise now fully regretted removing and handing over.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I wanted to kiss Annie,” Elise muttered the ‘proper’ response, her blush darkening as the two brunettes burst into another fit of giggles.

“I knew it,” Kaitlyn smiled, “All those little stolen glances during dorm inspections and curfew rounds? You think you’re so subtle, but it’s painfully obvious, Elise. We all know you’ve been crushing on Annie for weeks!” Kaitlyn said.

Elise glared daggers at the wicked redhead as she lied through her teeth. The shortest of kisses was suddenly twisted into a long term ‘crush’ that was wrong for so many reasons. But before she could open her mouth to argue, Kaitlyn was clever enough to immediately change the subject. “You can flirt with Annie later, Elise! For now, it’s Caroline’s turn. Are you ready for your third task, my little prefect?”

Keep your cool, Elise told herself. Kaitlyn’s last three words echoed in her head. It wasn’t the first time the redhead said the patronizing phrase, but it bothered Elise more this time around. Everything Kaitlyn said seemed designed to get a rise out of her, and she wouldn’t allow the disrespectful first-year to achieve her goal.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise said. Back to her flat, unamused tone. “I’m ready for my third task.”

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn smiled. Another awful patronizing phrase that was becoming more and more common. She nodded to Caroline, “Your turn! Got one picked out?”

“I do,” the quiet brunette said. She turned from Kaitlyn to Elise, her lips hinting at a smile. Elise genuinely couldn’t tell if this task would be better or worse than the other two. Quiet girls could be so nice, but sometimes so vicious.

“Come on, Caroline!” Annie exclaimed. She gave Caroline a teasing shove, “You’re leaving all of us in suspense!”

“Okay, okay,” Caroline gave a slightly wider smile. “Elise.” Another suspenseful pause. And then the quiet girl said something the blonde prefect wasn't prepared for at all. “Your third task is to go commando.”