A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 1 - 5 (tbc)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Zamui

Re: A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 1, 2 ...

Post by Zamui »

PART 4

The way back

Elin's face was flaming red. She felt she had been caught out. With an uncertain smile on her face, she stood on her own two feet. Her legs trembled with excitement and embarrassment.
"You look really cute, Elin!" Paul looked at his teacher, slowly scrutinising her from her wriggling toes to her tousled hair. He nudged Sylvia's fiancé with his elbow. "Right?"
"Oh, so late already! We'll have to fix the hair up there on our head. - Paul, you have to take your teacher to us and the charity party on the underground!"
"Yes, we have to get to the next appointment. We'll take the new clothes with us in our car!" said Eugen.
Sylvia handed Elin Paul's T-shirt and a pair of sandals that looked Greco-Roman, like in the sandal films of the 1950s. Then she grabbed several shopping bags, presumably containing Elin's new clothes, and walked quickly with Eugen to the lift.
"Well, I'll take you back to my place." Paul waited until Elin had put on his T-shirt and sandals, grabbed her hand and pulled her along.
Elin waved goodbye to the hairdresser and then used her free hand to pull down the T-shirt, which had slipped back up.
On the way to the lift, the teacher fought a hopeless battle with the T-shirt to at least cover her mons veneris. Although she was now wearing shoes and no longer felt the carpet under the soles of her bare feet, she still felt naked.
"Not so fast, Paul! My T-shirt is riding up!" Elin pleaded and tried to stop him by pulling on his hand.
"Yes, yes ... Don't be so stubborn now! We have to hurry!" Paul spoke to Elin like a small child.
"But I don't want to travel half-naked on the underground!" Elin replied defiantly.
Paul stopped abruptly in front of a cash desk where some people were queuing to pay for their new shoes.
Elin ran into Paul because she hadn't expected to stop Paul.
Paul sat down on a bench that was used to try on new shoes, pulled Elin towards him and put her over his knees.
Elin didn't know what was happening to her and only realised what was happening when she felt Paul's blows on her bare bottom.
Elin was so surprised that she didn't even cry out in pain, even though Paul hit her very hard. It was only when the fourth blow landed on her buttocks that she said "Ouch!".
"You're not going to slow me down, Elin! We're in a real hurry!" Paul sounded angry.
Elin was intimidated by the pain, the humiliating position on Paul's knees and by his anger. She wriggled her legs, but did nothing to protect her bottom from his blows or to get away from him.
"Forgive - ouch - me - ouch - Paul! I - ouch - will - ouch - follow - ouch - you!" Then she began to cry and her tears ran down her face and dripped from her nose onto the carpeted floor of the KaDeWe.
Paul hit her four more times, then stroked her face and her now bright red bum.
Elin sobbed, Paul helped her up and sat her next to him on the bench, hugging her.
"Oh Elin, I don't want to hurt you, but if you don't listen, then that's the way it has to be!" Paul spoke in a soft, soothing voice.
Elin leant against Paul, sobbed and nodded her head sympathetically against his chest. She was happy that Paul was no longer angry with her. She really had behaved childishly.
"I'm sorry, Paul! Forgive me!" she said, sobbing and looking up from his chest to his face.
"It's all right now ... Now your face and your cunt are all wet ..."
Elin smiled and nodded.
"I'd rather be wet underneath ..." she said in a whisper and gently stroked Paul's chest.
"I know! Well, come on! We have to get going!"
Paul stood up, Elin followed him and looked in shock at the people at the cash desk, who were open-mouthed in amazement at what they were seeing.
Elin's face turned as red as her bottom and she looked down in shame.
Paul pulled her along to the lift.
Elin now ran quickly after him, no longer caring whether the T-shirt really covered everything.
Paul called the lift and the cabin door opened after a few seconds. Two old ladies stood in the cabin and after a second stared in shock at Elin's uncovered mound of Venus.
"Young man! Your ... girlfriend there, she's naked!" said one of the old ladies indignantly to Paul. Her face showed even more anger than her voice.
"Yes, I know. It's part of a ... um ... experiment. We want to find out whether there are still moral citizens who denounce inappropriate behaviour. You are the first! Congratulations, Mistress Fleusen!"
The old ladies' faces brightened.
"Ah, very good! Our Western community of values is on the verge of collapse! It's good that there are still young people like you who want to save the Christian West!" said one of the two old ladies.
"Yes, but perhaps you should be even more provocative! Why don't you push up your shirt?" While the other old lady was still talking, she pushed Paul's T-shirt up Elin's body so that the hem was above his navel.
Elin allowed the old lady to expose her further without resistance. She looked at Paul, who smiled as he watched the old lady roll up the fabric on Elin's hips and stomach.
The lift door opened with a "Pling!" and Paul led Elin out into the reception hall, where many people were crowded and only noticed Elin in passing. Only a few of the department store's customers smiled at the sight of the practically naked woman, who let herself be led through the crowd by her pupil's hand. Several hands touched Elin's bare skin on her bum, mons veneris and legs. Elin reacted with a startled and excited deep breath. She carefully grabbed the hem of the T-shirt with her hands and pulled the fabric down.
A painful slap landed on Elin's bum. Paul stopped.
"You heard the two ladies! Don't you dare pull your T-shirt down! You're going to push it up again, understand?" Paul snapped at her and, startled, Elin obeyed his order and pushed the hem of the T-shirt back up over her belly button.
"But I can understand why you're worried." He pulled her towards a jewellery stall. A smiling saleswoman stood behind the glass sales counter.
"A belly chain please," said Paul.
"Ah, yes! I see! - Here are these." The saleswoman placed a gold-coloured metal chain on the counter. "Twice around the stomach and with a pearl appliqué as a hanger. It looks very sexy and goes well with your friend's clean-shaven pubic area, Mr Hackenreuther."
Elin was surprised. They knew Paul here!
"Yes ... that will fit." The student put the necklace around his teacher's belly and positioned the pearl pendant over her vulva.
"Oh, yes! Very nice! - That's almost an engagement ring!" The shop assistant clapped her hands enthusiastically. "Well, if my boyfriend gave me this as a present, I'd say yes straight away!"
Elin understood less and less what was happening. She couldn't let Paul marry her!
"I'll put that on the family bill, Mr Hackenreuther!" said the shop assistant in a rather business-like tone.
Paul nodded in agreement and then pulled Elin along with him. She still felt naked despite the belly chain.
At last they reached the large doors at the exit and pushed their way out onto the street, which was at least as full of people as the department stores'. A huge storm of people passed them and pulled them along towards Wittenbergplatz underground station.
Only a few people noticed that she was naked underneath and that the belly chain rather drew attention to her vulva, but the few glances and the few grins were enough to make her feel deeply ashamed.
"Paul ... please ... I'm naked ..." she begged, not really knowing why she was doing it. Because how could Paul help her? He certainly wouldn't take off a piece of clothing to give it to her.
"Yes, that's why I'm going to the underground with you!" he replied.
(U-Bahnhof Wittenbergplatz)
The walk up the stairs from the entrance to the underground platform had never seemed so long. Many people looked at her with amusement, some pointing their fingers at her naked, hairless vulva. Elin closed her eyes because she could no longer bear this humiliation.
Paul didn't mind Elin showing her genitals to everyone in the underground station. He enjoyed holding the half-naked woman by the hand, showing that this beautiful woman belonged to him. He noticed the envious looks from the other men and some of the women with great satisfaction.
While they waited for the underground, Paul stood behind Elin, hugging her from behind, but making sure that her bare stomach and naked abdomen were clearly visible.
Elin kept her eyes closed and hung her head so that her face couldn't be seen.
"Paul! Please! Stand in front of me! All can see my ... labia, my clitoris ... I'm ashamed!" she whispered.
Paul pretended not to be able to hear in the noise of the underground station, looked at her questioningly and shrugged his shoulders.
Elin felt the breeze from the approaching underground train on her skin. She felt even more naked. This surprised her, made her feel even more ashamed and - aroused her!
The underground stopped, people pushed and shoved their way past Elin. She felt the fabric of the trousers and jumpers on her bare skin.
Paul then pushed Elin into the crowded underground carriage. Elin felt the textiles of the passengers on her naked skin again. Paul pushed her to the row of seats where the passengers sat facing the centre of the carriage.
Elin stood in front of a bench seat and held on to the grab handle with both hands. Her T-shirt now slipped up even higher, exposing part of her breasts. Paul hugged her from behind. His hands closed over her navel.
"Hello, Mrs Stegmann!" Elin heard a girl's voice say. Elin looked down and saw Simone sitting on the bench in front of her. She was holding Enrico's hand.
"Hello ... Simone ..." Elin stammered. Following an impulse of fear, she wanted to push Paul's hands away from her so that Simone wouldn't realise that she and Paul were a couple.
But she wondered what sense that would make.
She was naked, her pubic area was clean-shaven, her labia were moist and her clitoris was protruding from her glans. And she was standing in a packed underground train.
Now she didn't care anymore. Somehow.
"You've got a nice pearl over your labia, Mrs Stegmann." Simone grinned and took the pearl between her fingers.
"Yeah, cool, isn't it?" Paul said proudly and rested his head on Elin's shoulder.
"We're off to see you now! We're helping Sylvia with the charity reception." Enrico looked at Elin's clitoris, which was the second pearl protruding from her glans.
Paul stroked his hands from Elin's stomach to her pelvic bones.
"She feels really great!" said Paul and stroked over Elin's skin, under the belly chain, over her loins to her mound of Venus.
Simone let go of the pearl necklace.
"You're the mannequin today, Sylvia told me. We'll help you change later. You won't have to undress much!" Simone laughed.
Elin felt incredibly humiliated. Paul bragged about her and her pupil Simone made fun of her teacher.
"Um, yes, Simone ... we're ... um ... doing an experiment," Elin said, stammering. She turned her head to Paul and whispered pleadingly: "Why don't you help me?"
"Yes, we're doing something like that. The Matschik and the Fleusen suggested it. It's kind of about morals. We'll see if anyone is morally outraged if you expose yourself in public," explained Paul.
"Well, a few days after the Love Parade, that doesn't shock anyone," said Simone, sounding disappointed. "You have to offer a bit more than that. - Why don't you stick your finger in and finger her until she moans?"
"Simone! I'm your teacher!" Elin replied indignantly.
Paul's hands pushed deeper and quickly reached Elin's wet labia.
"Paul!" cried Elin, startled.
Several passengers now looked at her.
The train stopped. People pushed past Paul and Elin. They ignored what was happening to the four of them. Only one woman raised her eyebrows briefly and smiled.
When the train started up again, Elin's knees swayed in time with the movements of Paul's fingers. Her breath was coming faster and faster, her eyes were closed.
"Wow! She's really going for it!" Enrico marvelled.
Simone smiled knowingly as she sensed that Elin's climax was imminent.
The underground train squealed as it rounded a bend. Whimpering and trembling with pleasure, an intense orgasm rushed through Elin's body.
No one in the underground was bothered.
The climax subsided and Elin came back to her senses. Paul's fingers slipped out of her, pulling several strings of vaginal secretions with them.
Elin didn't dare open her eyes again. The humiliation was too great. Her pupils had literally seen her experience an orgasm that another pupil had given her.
She couldn't sink any lower.
Paul wiped his wet, slimy hand dry on Elin's loins, leaving wet patches there.
Simone was speechless and looked at Elin's face, which was red with exertion and covered in sweat.
"Cool!" said Enrico.
"I don't think our experiment is working," said Paul disappointedly.
"Nobody cares if someone is naked and being fingered," added Simone. "Maybe you need to fuck Mrs Stegmann," she suggested.
Elin opened her eyes, turned to Paul and pleaded: "No, please don't, Paul! You ... you can't do that!"
"Yes, I know: nobody is allowed to know that, mimimi ... but why not? If you really love me, then you won't care about anything else! You've said time and time again that you love me! Then why don't you show it properly?" He turned his face to hers and kissed her.
She opened her mouth a little and his tongue slipped into her mouth. She closed her eyes and kissed him.
Simone and Enrico opened their eyes wider! They looked at Mrs Stegmann and Paul in disbelief.
Paul's hands stroked Mrs Stegmann's body tenderly, reached her labia and again a finger dipped inside her, but it only stayed there for a moment. Paul turned Elin around like a doll, she grabbed the pole with her hands so that Mrs Stegmann's bottom was now close to Simone's face.
Paul opened his trousers and Simone saw from behind through Mrs Stegmann's wide-spread thighs how Paul's erect member pushed into her love hole.
"Please ... Paul ... don't ...", Elin whispered, stammering, but her body said: "Take me!" and Simone saw Mrs Stegmann's abdomen willingly slide onto Paul's member, her legs gripping his body and pressing it against her.
Elin was hanging on to the handrail, Paul thrust into her, Elin moaned and the other passengers looked on bored.
The underground train stopped. Elin reached her climax and Paul moved on, bumping into an old woman who pushed past him towards the door.
"Gosh! Watch out! You can't just fuck in here like that! Why don't you sit down? You're right in the way!" the woman scolded and walked on.
Elin let Paul push her to a second orgasm while the underground started up again.
Last edited by Zamui on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
IsaacLascar

Post by IsaacLascar »

Sucessful and hot chapter. The part with Simone and Enrico was especially nice. Will Simone and Sylvia also have private moments with Elin? If things get even more embarrassing, Elin can lose the shirt completely. Also found the spanking pretty sexy, hope for more BDSM. Waiting eagerly. :D
Zamui

Post by Zamui »

PART 5

The charity party

Elin's body trembled in the throes of climax. Paul thrust into her hard and she moaned louder than when she first orgasmed.
The underground train arrived the next station.
"We have to get out, Paul!" shouted Simone.
He quickly pulled out of Elin with a smacking sound. But she still held him tightly with her legs.
"Give me a hand! She's completely out of it! We have to carry her out!" said Paul and tucked his stiff member back into his trousers while he freed himself from the grip of her legs.
Simone and Enrico quickly got up from their seats, grabbed Elin's legs, Paul released her hands from his grip and grabbed her arms. The train stopped and they carried Mrs Stegmann, who was still moaning and trembling at her climax, out of the train, with Simone taking care to spread her teacher's thighs as wide as possible and show her wet pubic area to the other passengers.
"She's not that heavy!" Enrico realised as they sat the still dazed teacher down on a bench on the platform.
Some passengers walked past, an elderly gentleman shook his head in anger, but walked past the four of them without saying a word.
Simone took a step back, picked up her mobile phone and pointed the camera at her biology teacher.
"Mh ... spread her legs, push up her T-shirt and suck on her nipples! Then I'll take a souvenir photo!" instructed Simone.
Paul and Enrico placed Mrs Stegmann's legs over their thighs. Paul spread Elin's labia with his fingers and they both grinned at first into the camera as Simone took the photo then they sucked her nipples for the second picture and Mrs Stegmann opened her eyes in a daze.
"Your sweet arse is mine, Mrs Stegmann!" Simone said with a grin and put her mobile phone in her jeans.
Elin looked at Simone in despair. Things were only going to get worse, although she had previously thought they couldn't get any worse. What would this teenager do with her? Simone had now the means to demand everything from Elin!
"Actually, you can take your T-shirt off, Elin!" said Paul, pushing the T-shirt higher.
Elin raised her arms like a small child being undressed by an adult to help Paul. Then Paul took her hand and pulled her with him, dragging her stumbling off the bench.
"Paul ... what are you doing? I'm completely naked!" she said quietly.
"I'm taking you back to us now!" He pulled her up the steps of the underground exit into the daylight of the rich neighbourhood.

It was only a few minutes' walk from the underground station, but Paul managed to show his naked girlfriend to the entire neighbourhood.
Curtains moved behind the windows, head-shaking women and men stood on their neatly mown lawns and looked at the naked young woman in Roman sandals and a belly chain, who was led along the street by the rich businessman's son until the small group reached the driveway of the house.
Sylvia greeted Elin and Paul happily at the gate of the property.
"Ooooh, so sweet! So Paul gave you this as a present! Well, that looks like an engagement!" said Sylvia cheerfully, pointing to the pendant on the belly chain.
"That's sooo nice that you thought of something like that! You must really like your teacher!" With these words, Sylvia opened the gate and let the teacher and her three pupils in.
"Please go to the changing tent, Mrs Stegmann!" With a friendly smile, Sylvia pointed to a party tent at the edge of the small wooded area of the garden behind the house. "Simone! Can you do her hair?
"Of course, Sylvie!"
Paul pulled Elin to the changing tent, where there were several racks of pink and colourful clothes. There was a chair in the centre on which Elin was seated. Simone immediately began combing Elin's hair and putting it into two small plaits so that she looked like a small child.
"Here, have a drink first!" Paul handed Elin a glass of wine spritzer, which Elin drank in one gulp. Paul immediately gave her a second glass, which Elin also drank quickly.
"The shoes have to come off and the necklace has to come off, Enrico! She's wearing children's clothes and bare feet are best!" Simone got busy, opened Elin's shoes, slipped them off her feet and unfastened the jewellery chain around her belly.
"So, the guests are here! Hurry up! It's about to start!" Sylvia entered the tent with these words. "Get the order right! First the pink tulle dress, then the unicorn T-shirt and pink skirt, then the neon green shorts and strawberry T-shirt, then the purple romper. Finally, the special from Pampers!"
Elin took a deep breath and took the third glass of wine that Paul handed her, because she felt that she could only get through the whole thing drunk.
Elin was made to stand up. Then she was squeezed into a pink tulle dress that was too small at every point. It pinched at Elin's hips and armpits. She was afraid that the seams would burst and stood motionless in front of the closed tent door as she was dressed.
"Welcome to the 8th Hackenreuther Foundation Charity Gala! As always, we are raising funds for the Foundation today to help children in need. We are delighted that so many of you have come to show your support for children. I would especially like to welcome the Governing Mayor and the Senator for Economic Affairs," said Sylvia's voice, amplified by a sound system.
Elin was startled! The highest politicians in the city were at the party! And she was dressed like a clown!
"Oh, Mrs Stegmann! You look soooo sexy!" said Simone, looking at her teacher in admiration. "You can also wear anything - or nothing!" Simone giggled.
Elin looked down at her bare feet in shame, seeing her bare legs as the dress barely covered her loins. She was afraid that her labia or clitoris would be visible.
"As always, we're starting with a fashion show by our main sponsor KiK, which is committed to sustainability and child protection," Elin heard Sylvia explain.
Then a green light lit up next to the tent door. That was the signal for Elin to step onto the catwalk.
"First a colourful dress from the summer collection!"
Enrico opened the tent door and Simone pushed Elin onto the grass catwalk, which was bordered by a small, ankle-high fence.
Elin looked into dozens of pairs of eyes, which first looked at her in shock and then with great amusement. Laughter accompanied her steps as she tried to land unsteadily on the grass. Her heart was racing and she felt her face flush. Nevertheless, she ran to the end of the catwalk.
"With this model range, our sponsor is trying to get children in Bangladesh into work on the one hand and to make an attractive price offer to the unemployed on the other. Note the bright colours, which make every child in the poor areas of the city more cheerful!"
Elin stopped at the end of the walkway and turned round.
"I would like to introduce our model and mannequin Elin, who has volunteered to present the garments today free of charge. - Let's hear it for Elin!"
The audience applauded, some whistling enthusiastically.
"Elin is a biology teacher at the Konrad Adenauer School and teaches my brother Paul. - Thank you very much, Elin!"
Elin ran back, the tent door closed behind her and Simone cut the dress open with a pair of scissors to save time.
Elin raised her arms, Enrico painstakingly slipped a tight, white unicorn T-shirt over Elin's upper body and Simone fastened a pink skirt with a button.
"Elin is now going to show us a great fantasy shirt with a unicorn in a combination with a pinky skirt. It's very popular with the Neukölln kids!"
As Elin walked onto the catwalk, her skirt slipped up, the unicorn T-shirt didn't even reach all the way over her breasts and ripped open at the sides.
Laughter rang out again from the audience, women and men in business attire pointed their fingers at her. Elin tugged and pulled at her skirt to prevent her mound of Venus from being seen by the audience.
"Oh, oh, little Elin has problems with her skirt!" commented Sylvia.
As before, Elin stopped at the end of the catwalk, turned in all directions, pulled at her skirt and then went back into the changing tent, where Simone tore off the unicorn T-shirt and Elin immediately slipped on a strawberry T-shirt. Enrico let Elin get into a pair of neon green shorts, which were only held on Elin's loins by a belt because the buttons on the trousers wouldn't fasten.
"With a cute strawberry on her breasts and fresh green shorts, Elin now presents a child-friendly fashion that makes the child from Marzahn the centre of every playground!" Sylvia praised the clothes and pointed to the items she was describing.
Elin went on the catwalk and turned back to the tent.
Simone cut Elin's T-shirt in two again and, after the shorts had also been cut up, put a romper suit that had already been cut up on Elin's body and stuck a purple baby romper suit to Elin's body with transparent tape, the arms of which covered Elin's breasts and the legs of which did not reach her mons veneris.
"Mh ... then you'll stay naked down there. You already think that's nice," said Simone and pushed Elin towards the tent door.
"But I'm naked down there and at the back!" protested Elin.
But Simone simply pushed Elin onto the catwalk, Elin stumbled and fell down. Elin's naked back shone in the sun and the audience laughed.
"Ooooh, does little Elin still have to learn to walk?" Elin heard the mayor mock.
Elin picked herself up and ran on.
"Wow, a practical version of the romper so you can change nappies even better!" commented Sylvia. "An adorable little bum is showing!"
"Yes, crisp and sporty!" said the Senator for Economic Affairs with a laugh, taking a sip from her cocktail glass and licking her lips.
Elin went back into the tent and Simone tore the tape and rompers off Elin's body.
Enrico fastened a nappy around Elin's bottom.
"You go to the middle of the catwalk, then you stop and pee in the nappy, understand? And you must always behave like a toddler. So, if anything happens, you start crying and I'll comfort you!" instructed Simone.
Elin really did need to urinate! She had drunk a lot of white wine spritzer.
"And my tits?!!" asked Elin, pointing to her bare breasts.
"You're a baby now! Babies don't wear tops!" Simone pushed Elin onto the catwalk.
"And there's our baby Elin! She's wearing a nappy! So cute!"
"The breasts are as firm as the bum!" The mayor was thrilled.
Elin stopped in the middle of the catwalk, right in front of the mayor, and began to wee in her nappy. The nappy filled up warm and wet. Elin was relieved and ashamed at the same time as she made a relieved face.
"Aaah, how true to life! She's actually weeing in her nappy!" exclaimed the mayor. "I hope the nappy holds tight!"
The nappy quickly filled up, Elin felt the seal fail and water ran down the inside of her thighs, but she could no longer stop the flow! The urge to urinate was too great!
At that moment, the nappy fell down, wet and heavy, and landed splashing between Elin's feet. Elin still couldn't stop the stream of urine and it continued to flow out of her. A golden yellow stream flowed out of her, the early afternoon sun making it shine brightly. Her urine wet her feet and calves. The guests applauded and cheered.
The mayor kept saying: "Excellent! Really! Excellent!"
Elin was so ashamed that she froze and started to cry.
Simone ran out of the tent with a baby bath, flannels and towels.
"Oh, oh! Baby Elin has pooed! Mummy Simone needs to do a bit of bum clapping!" said Simone in a motherly tone.
Elin had finally finished urinating. Simone helped her out of her nappy and put Elin in the baby bath. Enrico joined them with a watering can and showered Elin from head to toe.
Meanwhile, Simone washed Elin's pubic area thoroughly with a flannel.
"Baby Elin has pooed again! Baby Elin is very naughty! Baby Elin's getting bum clapping!" said Simone, scolding and laughing.
Enrico dried Elin off like a small child, taking plenty of time to rub her pubic area dry.
Elin bit her lips to stop herself from moaning because it gave her sexual pleasure to be treated like this.
Simone lifted Elin out of the bath with Enrico. The schoolgirl sat down on the grass and Enrico placed Elin's naked body over Simone's legs. Then Simone began to alternately slap Elin's left and right buttock with her hand and said: "You're not supposed to poo!"
The audience laughed and applauded - and Elin screamed in pain as Elin hit hard. Elin wriggled her legs to defend herself, but Enrico held her down.
After a few strokes, Elin's bottom was bright red and Simone stopped spanking her. Instead, she stroked Elin's bum, got her to turn round and then cradled Elin like a baby on her lap. Then, to the applause of the audience, Simone pushed up her top and forced Elin to suck on her breast.
The audience cheered and clapped.
Elin was dazed and confused by the blows she had received. She reflexively took Simone's nipple in her mouth when it was offered to her and only realised what she was doing when she had been sucking on it for half a minute. She wanted to push away, but Simone squeezed her tighter!
"If you don't play along, Mrs Stegmann, there'll be more blows on your ass and photos for the class chat!" whispered Simone threateningly.
Elin then held still and looked submissively into Simone's face as she sucked.
"There you go, baby Elin! Now you need a new nappy! Mum Simone and Dad Enrico are going to powder you now and put a new nappy on you."
Simone pulled her nipple out of Elin's mouth with a smacking sound.
"Pretty greedy, the little one!" she said and the audience laughed at the joke.
Enrico turned Elin on the grass so that her legs were spread wide open to the audience and dried her pubic area with a towel.
"Oh, oh! That's going to leave baby Elin pretty wet!" said Enrico worriedly.
Elin kicked her legs and tried to stand up, but Simone sat behind her, grasped her upper body and breasts and then slowly slid her hands to Elin's mons veneris.
"You can only keep her quiet if you play with it! This little rascal!" Simone said apologetically to the audience.
Simone gently circled Elin's clitoris with her index finger.
"Shhh, little baby, take it easy!" Simone said to Elin and kissed her tenderly on the head.
"I think she needs some motivation through stimulation. Would you like to see that?" Simone asked the audience.
"YEAH!" shouted the audience in unison.
Simone grinned and increased her stimulation of Elin's clitoris.
Elin moaned softly, closed her eyes and lifted her abdomen a little to be closer to Simone's fingers.
Suddenly, Elin erupted in orgasm, moaning and trembling.
The audience laughed and applauded as her climax subsided.
Enrico dried Elin's pubic area again, pulled her bottom onto an open nappy and powdered Elin vigorously.
Elin's abdomen was completely powdered. Simone put the nappy on and closed it.
Elin slowly opened her eyes and looked shamefacedly at her toes, which were wriggling excitedly.
"Yes, thank you very much for this show! A big round of applause for mum Simone, dad Enrico and baby Elin!!!", Sylvia moderated the show. "Baby Elin is about to provide us with drinks, because we want to set a good example when it comes to making all hands, even the smallest ones, productive!"
Sylvia put down her microphone and walked over to Elin, who was sitting motionless and ashamed on the floor.
"Well, that's enough lazing around! Get up and serve the champagne!" Sylvia commanded, grabbing Elin by the arm and pulling her to her feet.
Just two minutes later, Elin, dressed only in a nappy, walked across the lawn with a full tray of champagne glasses and through the groups of people looking at her with interest and lust.
Enrico had powdered Elin so much that the white powder was visible up to her stomach and thighs.
The party guests grinned when they saw Elin walking past with a tray. Elin humbly handed full champagne glasses to the guests and took back empty champagne glasses and placed them on the tray to take them to Orissja, who placed full champagne glasses on Elin's tray.
With such a full tray, Elin walked a little unsteadily and drunk on wine through the groups of party guests. With a friendly and somewhat babyish smile, she handed the mayor a glass of sparkling wine. The Senator for Economic Affairs took a glass of her own.
"I wonder if the nappy fasteners really don't hold." The mayor looked at Elin's nappy and then at her breasts. "By the way, the little girl already has very nice breasts!" He laughed and then grabbed Elin's nappy and undid one of the fasteners.
The nappy slowly slid down, revealing Elin's powdered bottom, her pubic region and her loins.
Elin couldn't do anything because she had to hold the tray with both hands.
"Oh, have we had another little mishap? You're all wet down there!" said the business senator, pointing to Elin's labia, which were glistening wet and staining the powder dark.
Elin stood paralysed in front of the city's top politicians. A thick drop of vaginal secretion ran down the inside of Elin's thigh and painted a dark line on Elin's skin and through the white powder.
Casanova

Re: A Teacher - (Romance, Sex, Humilation) - Part 1 - 5 (tbc)

Post by Casanova »

Going strong! Can't wait for more.
Though I never expected that the theme would be baby wear.