The Science Fair

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

The Science Fair

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 1: the start of the day

The day of the science fair was today. I was ready with my project. I've raised small ants that can eat away dirt on clothes. Pretty simple really. As long as I don't anger them everything should be fine. I tested a little guy by putting him on my shirt. He ate the little syrup stain away. I had done it. Ready for my victory I packed up my things.

"Tyler don't forget I've got the girls coming over and they would love to see you," Mom said, as I bolted downstairs. Her friends were all pretty cute, and they thought I was cute too. I wouldn't mind being the center of attention especially once I win first place. Dressed in my normal attire of overalls and a plan shirt I matched to the school.

Most of my school was there and a lot of parents. I set up my booth quickly. There was a neat projects but nothing as cool as mine. A couple of the pretty girls were looking my way. I made sure to give them a good smile back. This made them giggle amongst themselves. I was ready to except my prize when my good mood was interrupted.

"Lame what are these bugs?" Rodney was a bit of a bully and I didn't like him much.

"Ants, they eat dirt and food off of clothes and they're gonna win me first place." I pulled the jar away from him as he was tapping it. "Please don't touch, I don't want your stupidness to run off on my project."

------------------------------------
This small interaction seemed to anger or anoy Rodney. When Tyler's back was turned he grabbed the jar of ants and shook it violently.
------------------------------------

"Well good luck out there pal," Rodney said, as he walked off.

I scoffed as he left my line of sight. I was ready to ignore his presence and focus on me. I grabbed the jar opening it to check on my ants when a good handful immediately climbed out onto my arm. They seemed ready to perform. The ants crawled around my body kinda making me itchy. My clothes must be more dirty then I thought. I couldn't help but scratch as I tried to grab the ants. I only found myself grabbing loose threads. I grabbed ahold of my shirt as I realized the ants weren't just eating away dirt they were eating away everything.
TeenFan

Re: The Science Fair

Post by TeenFan »

This might be the first story I've seen where a boy literally has "Ants in his pants".

If these ants are as bad as Fire Ants (which are an invasive species from South America) in the US, I would rather be seen naked by the crowd than
be bitten in the worst locations.
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 2: a dash into the hall

The bright lights filled the room. The room was loud with voices. Footsteps made circles around the room as people looked over the science projects. I had to think quickly so I hid under my booth. My shirt was falling apart at the seams. I was in panic mode hearing the people around me. I made the crack decision to make a break for the exit door. I bolted into the hallway making sure the door closed behind me. I peered through the window on the door as I stood on my tiptoes. No one seemed to notice me.

I gasped as I looked down at my shorts as they fell to the floor. My shirt was basically gone as the ants continued to eat. I tried my best to swat them away as I pulled myself away from the door and into the hall. As my path connected to another hall I heard voices. I didn't want to be seem in my underpants so I quickly clung to the wall.

"Yeah I'm really excited."

"Do you think anything will explode?"

Two girls my age walked by not noticing my half naked body as they held a conversation. With a sigh of relief I relaxed my body only to notice my underwear was gone completely eaten by the ants. I grabbed my junk as I waddled through the empty halls preying no one would see me. That's when I saw it the main doors of the building. I stopped as I peered through the windows on the double doors. Sitting on the railing next to the stairs were a couple of girls. And they were cute too. This was my only chance unless I wanted to wait here for someone to find me.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. I walked forward with one hand on my nads and the other hiding my face.

"And then she was like...uh nude...butt." The cute redhead turned in awe as her words slowed. Her blonde friend looked confused until her head turned seeing me walk down the stairs. I was at the bottom of the stairs and a couple feet from the parking lot when her friend shouted.

"Look it's a butt!" She pointed directly at me as I looked around for anyone else near by. Luckily I was walking at a brisk pace and didn't see or hear anyone else that is until the horn of a car startled me.

"Where are your clothes young man?" I turned as a beautiful mom leaned out her window with her question. I heard giggling from her daughters in the back seat of the car. Before I could answer she honked the horn again making me jump. I just took a mad dash into the near by field and right into the bushes. I was breathing heavily as I mapped out my route home from my current location. I peered through the bush to make sure I wasn't being followed when I saw it. Girls were playing soccer in the field. I relaxed my heart only for a shout to spike it back up.

"I'll go get the ball!" This voice brought my attention to the soccer ball the rolled into the bush. I was about to kick it back but that would be suspicious. This girl looked thirteen or twelve like her friends. I fell onto my bottom as she neared the bush. As she crept in I felt like she was trying to see something past the ball. I rolled onto my hands and knees ready to crawl for my life when more shouting stopped me.

"What's taking so long?" One of her friends shouted in our direction. I held my stomach together as I was frozen on all fours.

"Nothing!" She shouted back as she picked up the ball. I let go of the breath I was holding as I tried to move through the branches. In this position I seemed to be almost stuck and moving forward was just getting me poked and proded. I slowly crawled backwards wiggling myself free of the branches when I felt it. The soft firmness of a soccer ball collided gently with my rump as it bounced off jiggling my cheeks. My face went red as froze again. "That was weird." The girls voice sent a shock wave through my system. She was back to retrieve the ball again.

-------------------------------
Today seemed like a normal day for Ashley. She was gonna play soccer with her friends in the field by the school. Yes all seemed well until a rambunctious kick sent the ball far to the left and into some bushes. Now this was no worry for her this had been the second or third time with had happened and Ashley was more then happy to get the ball each time. But this time something peculiar happened. When she ran to get the ball it rolled out of the bush right to her. This was strange because the bush was not up hill nore was there any good reason for it to bounce back or so she thought. Ashley crotched to get a good look into the bush and what she saw was a shock to her.

Sticking slightly out of the bush was an object, round in nature, probably squishy, and most likely warm. Ashley wasn't the most familiar with these but it was familiar none the less. Staring in the face was the backside of Tyler, also known as his rusty dusty.

-------------------------------

I held my breath waiting for something hell anything to happen. I did not dare look behind me. I'm sure she didn't see a thing. My eyes went wide as I heard her scream. Oh no oh no. I pulled myself into an upright fetal position as I heard the other girls run up.

"What's wrong?"

"I saw a butt!"

"Like a nude butt?"

"In the bushes?"

I had to think of something quick. I just did the only thing I could think to do. I stood up turning around.
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Sometimes life goes down a path you never expected. I was gonna win the science fair. I was gonna be looked upon as someone of a higher tier. Instead I'm naked in a bush while girls look for me like I'm bigfoot. I popped up through the bush with a bright smile like I wasn't hiding in here naked. The girls all gasped.

"Hello ladies," I said with a big wave of my hand. It was indeed as bad as I feared. All of these girls went to my school in fact one of them was in my class.

"Tyler is that you?" Ashley asked through hushed laughter as the other girls around her giggled.

"In the flesh." I chose the wrong choice of words as they all burst into laughter. The girls started talking over each other.

"Why are you naked?"

"Aren't you supposed to be in the science fair?"

"I guess his experiment is invisible clothes." I just stood nervously as the bush covered my unmentionables.

"Don't be so shy Tyler tell us what you're doing here," Ashley said, leaning in close to my face. I pulled back as I felt branches poking my backside. All the girls had cheeky smirks on their faces.

"Well you see this is all just a misunderstanding, an accident, and I'm just trying to get home." I spoke with as much sincerity as I could. Ashley pulled her head back as the other girls whispered in her ear.

"I have an idea." Ashley seemed to have some sort of idea about my predicament but it wasn't a good one. She popped up on her tiptoes like a meerkat as she looked around. I instinctively followed her eyes to where she might be looking. The park seemed to be filled with the usual suspects. A couple of parents with their kids, a woman walking her dog, and an old couple on a bench. Before I could even ask her what the idea was she pulled her hands to her mouth blasting her voice. "Help! There's a naked man in these bushes!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She had no remorse. I didn't even wait to see any reactions I just leaped into the grass and took off running. I held my crotch tight as I sprinted through the field. My adrenaline was through the roof. I jumped over a small wall and into another parking lot. In front of me was the planetarium. It would be too risky to run around it and it's pretty dark inside. I ducked behind cars as I made my way to the building. I slipped inside without anyone seeing me.

It was dark with music covering the place. I was so close I just had to get through here without being noticed. As I crept through the dark hallways I heard a bunch of chatter that forced me behind a curtain. I wasn't exactly sure where I was but it seemed safe. With sneaking enabled I moved forward cheeking my surroundings. That's when bright lights popped on above me. I was standing in the middle of the solar system. I quickly stood behind the nearest planet as the music stopped. My eyes narrowed noticing the only thing covering me was the moon. I froze as I noticed what was in front of me. There seemed to be some sort of class field trip to the planetarium and I was front and center on the model of the solar system. There was a class of what appeared to be fifth graders standing in a row looking at me. They all were in fits of hushed laughter as they were trying to figure out what was going on. As if it couldn't get any worse a voice shot through on the loud speaker.

"As you can see the earths moon has many faces, but let's not forget the dark side of the moon!" My face went bent bright red as the class roared with laughter. I was almost afraid to turn around. My head shifted as my eyes darted behind me. It was my worst fear. A camera sat on the floor pointed right at my bum. Flashed on the wall behind me in 4k was my butt in widescreen. I let out a high pitched scream before jumping over Pluto and running for the exit. I pushed people aside as I held my crotch in place. I leaped out the door, down the street and into another bush I was only a couple blocks down from my house. All I had to do was get there as fast as possible. As I peered out through the beaches I heard I noise behind me. As I turned around there was a doberman behind me. He was growling showing his teeth.

"Nice doggy," I said, slowly backing up. Before I could think I was grabbed by my hand and yanked around.

"What do we have here? Why are you naked?" She must be the owner of the house and this dog. She was beautiful dressed in a tank top and jeans.

"I'm sorry it's an accident I'm just a couple blocks from my house, please help me." I pleaded hoping she would be nice. Now I did say she was beautiful but she also had this white trashiness about her. I knew I fate was sealed when she smiled.

"Rocko sick em!" And with that I was off. I could feel the dog trying to get at my backside. I was running the fastest I had ever gone. I could hear laughter and gasps but couldn't see them because my eyes were focused forward. I just kept running until I saw my lawn. I hopped over the sprinkler and into the house. I had to catch my breath badly. That's when I heard voices. I remember my mom was having her friends over. I bolted upstairs and with no time at all I was dressed again. Woah that was close and then close again and again. But nothing I can't forget. I think I might even be able to get back to the science fair. I headed back downstairs making my way to the front door.

"Oh Tyler." I tried to ignore my mom as she followed me.

"No time I'm busy must be getting back to school," I said, looking over should as my mom stood there with all her friends behind her.

"But Tyler your tracking ants into this house." As I grabbed the door knob as I froze. My eyes went wide as I thought about what she said...ANTS. And in a matter of seconds my clothes were eaten again as all the women chuckled and gasped.

"Oh my."

"Ooo hello Tyler."

"Nice one mister nudie butt."

Why me.

End.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is more like a bad dream than anything else. I was half expecting Tyler to wake up at the end.