Hello and Looking for Some Stories

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
farmergalt

Hello and Looking for Some Stories

Post by farmergalt »

Hello and Looking for Some Stories,
I am glad this site is up I used to read stories from American Cowboy's site some time back now.

I was wondering if anyone remember some stories regarding tomboys or being in a small town in rural deep south were the main character was able to be naked or near naked for being a tomboy or because it was ok for kids to be naked due to heat. The main character was older though looked young. Some similar elements were the main character living with grandma or aunt on rural farm and looses all their clothes one way or other.

Thanks.
TeenFan

Re: Hello and Looking for Some Stories

Post by TeenFan »

farmergalt wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:19 am
I was wondering if anyone remember some stories regarding tomboys or being in a small town in rural deep south were the main character was able to be naked or near naked for being a tomboy or because it was ok for kids to be naked due to heat. The main character was older though looked young. Some similar elements were the main character living with grandma or aunt on rural farm and looses all their clothes one way or other.

Thanks.
I'm new to reading/writing erotic fiction (just two years), so I don't know much about the old sites that have disappeared.
I love the idea for this story, a period piece taking place in the US of the 1960s (maybe earlier), when rural life in the deep south or in Appalachia hadn't changed much in 100 years. Skinny dipping was such a common occurrence back then, with the boys mostly by themselves or the girls by themselves.

This would be a good topic for a competition, to focus on a time when there were no cell phones, no internet, and very few rules imposed by
society. Mostly a kid has to steer clear of pissing off grandma or their aunt. I'm sure farmergalt and others would be happy to read a series of
stories based on this scenario. I sure would.

The SDS writing contest has concluded, awaiting declaration of winner, and perhaps this topic can inspire a new one. I will be thinking of a
story that fits this time period, a more carefree and innocent time which some of the older readers/writers will remember.