Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
apolloman42

Re: Dare Me (new 2/29)

Post by apolloman42 »

Finally was able to catch up on this series and my God its amazing! Mikey is really putting Lucy through the ringer on this one! I love it!

Please don't keep ups waiting long! I have to know how good Lucy did on her test, and how thorough Mr. Nickson is going to grade this test!
student

Post by student »

I keep thinking that Lucy enjoyed presenting herself as a quiz even if she were embarrassed.

Will points be deducted for misspelled words and backwards letters? What penalties will be assessed for failing the quiz?
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

student wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:30 pm Will points be deducted for misspelled words and backwards letters? What penalties will be assessed for failing the quiz?
Since he's a Math teacher, he's not going to care about spelling or penmanship. But don't be surprised if wrong answers lead to strict penalties.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Post by student »

It took me a while to find this piece in "Goosey's Gorgeous Gaggle" part 7:
"To be honest, I was a little bummed too. With no apparent way to spend time with Katherine or Grace, I had effectively, in the span of 48 hours, gained and lost my first two girlfriends. Sadly, it would be several years before I managed to even get a third. But I will never forget that one spectacular Halloween."

No wonder Mikey is so desperate for a girlfriend with benefits! Several years before getting a third girlfriend! Oh, the horror! :twisted: :mrgreen:
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 10)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 10)

Mr. Nickson's mouth dropped open when he saw what Lucy had done. Without access to a piece of paper, she had written her test answers on her own skin. It had all been part of my plan for her task which, I'm proud to say, was working to perfection.

The desk was long enough, easily six feet, for her whole body to fit. But having scooted herself down to the middle - her bare feet hung off the end. She extended her arms above her head, gripping the edge of the desk, to give him the requisite access to grade her test.

Awestruck and unable to resist coming closer to the incredible sight, he crossed the room and stood over her. At first, he alternated between averting his gaze and being lured back by the scintillating exhibition. The longer he looked, the more his sense of chivalry melted away as new senses crowded in. Since she wasn't covering herself at all anymore, this was really his first chance seeing every part of the beautiful, young lady's naked body.

A hungry expression slowly replaced his concerned face. Forced to let him stare at her bare breasts, Lucy wiggled her toes anxiously. Although it never got any easier, she had been in this sort of situation enough times to know it might take him a moment to come to terms with what he was seeing. She tried not to squirm under his unblinking gaze but waited patiently for him to adjust to the spectacular body laid out before him.

The impasse was broken by the sound of the bell signaling the start of second period. The task had already required her to skip her own first period, and now she was missing part of second, too. Mr. Nickson jumped in response to the clang, then blinked. Sitting down in his chair, he opened his top drawer and grabbed his red pen, the one he used to grade and correct papers.

After a few seconds, he cleared his throat and wiped his brow. Then, leaning over her naked orbs, he located the answer she had given to the first problem which she had shakily written on her own breast. Seeing where she had made her mistake, he gripped the pen tightly and reached up with a trembling hand to circle and correct it as he normally would. She flinched when the tip of the pen contacted her bare skin. His first attempt at circling the mistake failed to leave a mark because her supple flesh yielded too much beneath the gentle pressure.

She gritted her teeth when he pressed harder, digging the pointy tip into the plump side of her right breast. But this time he was able to make a mark. He started to draw a circle around her error but froze when he saw that completing the circle would take the pen directly over her pointy nipple. Widening his mark, he tried to circumvent her areola completely. But he only made things worse because that caused the underside of his thumb to catch on her bubblegum pink protrusion.

Lucy sucked in her breath but did not complain about essentially having her nipple flicked without warning. The blush on her face somehow grew larger, but her nipple didn't seem to mind. It instantly rebounded back to its formerly stiff position, pointing at the ceiling to feature prominently on her growing breast and advertise her budding body's most impressive qualities.

I'm sure it was way more fun grading a naked girl than boring, old pieces of paper. I can imagine him getting distracted more than once watching her matching, twin swells of perfectly formed boobs rise and fall softly with every breath she took. As he moved down her torso, her flat tummy probably made a better canvas upon which to write his corrections. But I bet he had to exercise more and more concentration as he moved closer and closer to the precious folds of bulging flesh shimmering with moisture at the apex of her thighs.

By the time he finished with the last problem, he was clearing his throat and wiping his brow constantly. My sister tends to have that effect on men when she takes her clothes off. Adding up her score, he wrote her final grade at the bottom of the test - scandalously low on her abdomen. The only thing left to do was initial her test and the only spot left was the lowest point on her front side, just above the precious cleft marking the start of her shimmering pussy.

Gripping the pen, he lowered his hand to begin initialing only to change his mind at the last moment and turn it into a full signature. When he finished with a flourish, his palm was hovering directly over her juicy peach which was surging with arousal. Drawn by the heat radiating from her diamond forge, he gave into temptation for a moment and let his hand drop between her slightly parted legs to cup her irresistible little mound.

Lucy, who hadn't been allowed to touch herself down there for several days, immediately sucked in her breath. Her body made an involuntary shiver in response to the jolt of arousal shooting through her. Her stiff nipples danced back and forth in synchronized motion before her breasts once again found their equilibrium.

With her hands still extended above her, she gripped the edge of the desk tightly, but to her credit, held her humiliating pose until he let go of her most intimate place. It had been just brief enough that he could claim it an inadvertent slip, but lingered just long enough to make a memory. Unfortunately, Lucy didn't have the luxury of dwelling on his uninvited grope. The most worrisome phase of her task was just beginning. This was the part she had been dreading.

Eager to find out how she had scored, she sat up and looked anxiously at her abdomen. She gave a single, pitiful sob, when she read the verdict. Out of twenty questions, she had only answered two correctly. Mr. Nickson had given her 10%. A solid "F".

I had obviously expected her to fail. Having never even seen math problems with letters in them before, it's a miracle she managed to get anything right! Heck, I had been trying to figure out Algebra every day in class for a month, and I still had trouble understanding it.

I was impressed that she had correctly guessed not one, but two answers, and thought she should have been proud of such an accomplishment. But from the way she looked at her "F", with real tears welling up in her big, pitiful eyes, you would think she had just been handed a death sentence. I'm not sure Lucy wouldn't have preferred a death sentence over what I was about to make her do.

You may be wondering, since she wasn't even taking this class, why she would even care how her score turned out or that she had flunked some random test. Well, it turns out, unlike what she had told Mr. Nickson, her "hazing" challenge was still going on.

Jumping down to stand on the floor, she looked at him through watery eyes. He was still sitting at his desk, staring in awe at his open palm. It already sounded like he would never forget this encounter. But I needed to make sure Lucy never forgot it, either. For that, she needed her own lasting memory. And I knew exactly how to give it to her. She was trying to stay brave but couldn't keep her voice from faltering through this difficult, final request.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Nickson," she admitted, through genuine sniffles, "but, I haven't been completely honest with you. There's actually one more thing I need you to help me with before I can leave."

Snapping out of his reverie, Mr. Nickson frowned. As much as he was starting to benefit from today's activities, he didn't appreciate being strung along like this. Coming to his senses and shaking his head, he stood up and started to say, "No...I don't think-," but she cut him off with more of her damsel act. Why not stick with something that had worked so well so far?

Grabbing the sleeve of his shirt, she said, "Please help me! Mik-I mean, the captains said I have to get you to punish me...with a s-s-SPANK for every question I missed below a "B". They're going to check my b-b-bottom at practice later. Please, if they think I skipped this part, they'll make me quit the team! I swear, this is the last thing."

Imagine being buck naked at your own school, bent over a desk, and spanked by a teacher! It's too bad there wouldn't be other students in the class to watch. That's the only thing that would have made it worse!

"WHAT?! Absolutely not," he declared. I guess even Mr. Nickson had a limit to his chivalry.

Lucy would have been more than happy to accept his refusal and leave it at that. But she wasn't allowed to fail. Don't worry, I had anticipated that his patience for her "damsel in distress" act might be wearing thin by this point and had helped her brainstorm other creative ways of convincing him to follow through with this grande finale.

I gave her a surefire solution for if nothing else worked. She could always blackmail him. It is a bit extreme, I admit, but it had a high probability of succeeding. I don't know if, in the moment, she forgot to try the other tactics we discussed, or if she just decided to cut right to the chase. But, for whatever reason, that's the very next tactic she deployed.

Her face turning deadly serious, she warned, "all my life, all I've ever wanted was to be a cheerleader. I don't care what it takes, I'm not going to let you ruin it for me. If you don't s-spank me, I'm going straight to the principal's office and showing them this."

At that, she motioned to the red ink all over her body which he had written with his own hand; his signature the most damning of it all.

Softening her voice, she added, "look, I don't want anyone to get in trouble. Please, just do this last thing for me, and I'll leave. Please?"

Believe me, whatever aversion or hesitation Mr. Nickson had about spanking a student, I guarantee Lucy's desire to avoid it was greater. You know how much my sister hates to be spanked. So, I can't imagine how hard it was for her to stand there and beg for it.

Seeing he was trapped, Mr. Nickson's head dropped. But when the naked girl assumed the position, bending over his desk and sticking her gorgeous, bare rump out behind her, ready to earn her grade, he had to clear his throat and wipe his brow again. Perhaps doing the noble thing and helping this nude damsel remain on her cheer team wouldn't be so terrible an activity after all.

Since she had lucked into two questions, to raise her score to an 80%, she would have to receive fourteen spanks. It didn't take an Algebra expert to figure that out. But having never spanked a student before, he was hesitant to proceed. Since he had no shortage of rulers, he decided to commandeer one of them for this unorthodox purpose.

He picked out a heavy, wooden yardstick, perhaps because it had a thin strip of rubber padding on the back that might soften the blows. Then he stepped behind the naked girl.

He hadn't even started yet, but Lucy's whole body was trembling and, even with her eyes squeezed tightly shut, she couldn't hold the tears back. She was standing beside the desk, leaning far over the surface with her arms holding her up. All her muscles were tensed as she braced for impact. He took a moment to appreciate the spectacular view of her naked body, bent over to willingly present her unprotected bottom to receive its punishment. Unsure how much longer she could hold her breath, he did not delay, but lifted the stick and gave her what she had been begging for.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
TeenFan

Re: Dare Me (new 3/5)

Post by TeenFan »

It was a long time ago for me now, but from grades 6th through 8th, there is a good chance I had exactly zero male teachers (not counting PE).

How unusual it is this public school that Lucy and Mike go to only have male teachers. Something weird going on...lol

The school's sports teams would be a good place to find the males instructors. If I was Mikey I'd send her to the Track Coach, have her pretend
she was told she needed help with leg stretching exercises or she would not make it as a cheerleader.
student

Post by student »

Lucy is so competitive that getting a 10% on an algebra quiz must be more painful than being naked at school. Spanking might even be a relief.
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

This was an absolutely great chapter! I found it interesting how quickly his chivalry melted away after seeing Lucy lying on his desk. And after her cupped her she would have significant blackmail against him. The grading was very exciting! I love how lucky maintained her composure during all of it. I'm really looking forward to seeing if Lucy will overcome her fear of spankings in the next chapter. I'm wondering if she is bent over with her legs tightly together or parted in some way...

I'm also wondering if Lucy will be able to hold still or have to dance around a little to deal with the sting. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Incredibly erotic, well done! How do you come up with scenarios like this?! There are so many ways this could go pear-shaped - Mikey and Lucy are playing with fire. Mr. Nickson could well go to the principal with this, accusations of criminal hazing. Someone could see Lucy escape from the room, naked, graffitied and spanked. Perhaps her butt could be seen while changing clothes for PE or cheerleading.

I'm assuming american classrooms don't have windows? I can't see how this chapter would be possible if windows were a thing.

Looking forward to more!
perseus

Post by perseus »

This chapter was so great and exciting! This entire run has been! I've been really enjoying Lucy manipulating Mr. Nickson, seeing her go to blackmail so quickly was really interesting, it shows how desperate she is to fulfill this dare. I've been loving that she keeps picking teacher for her penalties, I wonder how long that can last before Mikey decides for her.

I'm really looking forward to Lucy's spanking, I love a good spanking chapter! I can't imagine the teacher would give it to her all that hard, but I'm looking forward to finding out! Hopefully soon!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com