Caught Each Other

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Cain I.

Caught Each Other

Post by Cain I. »

This happened about 10 years ago when I was 15. I had gone out to my grandparents' place to help my granddad replace some panels on the roof of his old barn. My grandma also had a friend and their daughter over , who I think was around 19 or 20. I think they were going on a trip and stopped by since it was on the way.

So I finish up with the barn and I am itching like crazy because a lot of spots on the barn roof were fiber glass. After getting everything put away we go back inside and I decide I should take a shower before going home. I go downstairs and strip in the hallway. I walk into the bathroom just as the daughter kicks her panties off. I guess she had decided it was shower time, too.

We were like deer in headlights. It was probably only a few seconds but I swear we stood there staring at each other for several minutes. After getting an eye full of each other I finally snapped out of it. I apologized while covering and quickly left the bathroom. My mind was racing. It was embarrassing being seen but seeing her was super exciting. Never saw her after that but I still think about it often.
TeenFan

Re: Caught Each Other

Post by TeenFan »

Nice little story for your first post here.

Can't say I walked in of a girl/young woman before. One time two teen girls nearly walked in on me. I was around 23 at the time. Unfortunately,
I had the towel in front of me as I dried off the moment they burst into the bathroom. They didn't see anything and ran way laughing. I was disappointed, as I would have preferred to have been caught naked.