Manipulating Mona part 3-12 [new part 12]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-7 [new part 7]

Post by unfair »

Hi, yeh sorry been a bit distracted/lazy. Next part is planned and slowly on it's way, think it'll be quite an exciting one.

I'll set myself a deadline of a week from now to kick my ass into gear.
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-8 [New part 8]

Post by unfair »

FYIs from author:

-Sorry it's been a while, but this part is like twice as long, and hopefully twice as good, as the others
-This part goes a bit more extreme/sexual. So if it was close the the edge for you before might want to miss.
-Enjoy :) Let me know what you think.

Part 8

Chapter 23 – Boys will be boys

“Hey” Mona said to the three boys outside the door, giving them a shy smile and beckoning them into the house. She knew Ashley and her crew would accept nothing less.

The boys eyed Mona up and down in her pyjamas, admiring her curves as they entered the house. Without needing to be told, having been briefed by Ashley earlier, they headed up toward Mona’s room. They saw Ashley sat across Mona’s pink bed like she owned the place when they entered.

Ashley gave her trademark sweet smile “Thanks for coming boys, I know Mona’s been looking forward to playing with you” she giggled, “feel free to look through Mona’s things and take anything you want”. Ashley looked toward Mona’s top draws, “she won’t be needing her underwear anymore for example”.

Mona watched the boys alarmed as they started cautiously, then slowly more confidently rooting through Mona’s things.

Mona had already started turning a beat red at the intrusion into her private possessions. She normally wouldn’t have even allowed these boys into her room, now she was standing by as they did what they wanted. She had little doubt however that things were only going to get worse for her.

While the boys helped themselves to Mona’s privacy, Ashley encouraged Mona to set the Twister up in the middle of the room. When it was ready she turned to the boys.

The trio had emptied out Mona’s school bag on the floor and started filling it with her possessions they were taking. This included all Mona’s panties and bras as well as some money they found in her drawers and a necklace from her night-stand.

Ashley enquired about the necklace and one boy explained it was for a girl he liked at school, “one that wasn’t just a one night slut”, Mona looked down at the floor and sniffled at that.

Once the boys were finished they gathered around to hear Ashley explain. “We will be playing strip Twister! Each time someone falls they loose an item of clothing.” she looked around at the excited boys faces “Since you boys are the guests though, I think Mona should have a handicap”. Ashley gave Mona a stern glance “you start in just your underwear”.

Mona stood there looking at Ashley, pleading. No boy had seen her so undressed before, bar the boys she flashed her panties at school. Could she really stoop this far?

The answer came in Mona removing her top reflected in Ashley’s uncaring eyes. The boys openly ogled her bra clad breasts, and were soon admiring her camletoe through her panties. Ashley stifled a giggle at Mona’s embarrassment and gave Mona a signal to turn and let the boys see her cute ass “you guys will get to see more than that soon if you play well she promised.
[BTW future Unfair when editing has noticed she was meant to be in pajamas, now she has a bra on...oh well]

Mona was made to remove her socks too and with that Ashley took up the spinner for the game as the players waited their first turn.

“Left foot yellow!”.

Mona stepped forward placing her bare foot on a yellow spot.

“Right foot blue!”.

One of the boys stepped on the blue spot just behind Mona, she openly cringed as he purposely drew up close behind her.

“Right foot blue!”.

Another of the boys came and stepped close the other side of Mona and she found herself sandwiched between the horny guys.

“Left hand red!”.

The third boy bent over and touched the spot, his face just in front of Mona’s panty covered pussy.

“Right hand green!”.

This forced the embarrassed Mona to bend over forward in a comical spit-roast position between her admirers. Unbeknownst to Mona, Ashley was snapping away pictures of the poor girl in the compromising position to add to her collection.

“Left hand yellow!”.

The guy behind Mona reached around slowly under her to get to the spot brushing his hand against her boob as he went. In shock Mona recoiled only for her supporting arm to buckle underneath her and she faceplanted into the Twister mat.

Mona moaned at the realisation of what this meant, and the guys cheered. Ashley smirked.

“Ok because we’re friends” Ashley mocked “I’ll let you decide what you want to show them first”.

Mona really didn’t want to show these guys her boobs, but she knew she couldn’t face showing a group of boys her vagina, especially since Ashley made her shave it every day now.

She whimpered slightly as she reached behind to release the clasp. A pin could be heard as the mechanism released and Mona stood frozen with the material still covering her bust.

“Make her remove it already” said one of the boys impatiently.

With that one of Ashley’s friends stepped forward and snatched the bra from her hands. “Nooo” cried Mona as her perfect perky tits were revealed to the first male eyes, she never though it would be six eyes at once.

The three guys stood mesmerized as her boobs bobbed to attention in front of her, they burned the beautiful shape of them into their retinas. Mona began to raise her arms to cover, but lowered them back down at a shake of the head from Ashley.

“Ok everyone, next round. I’m sure you’ll have better look this time Mona.” Everyone knew it was a lie.

Chapter 24 – I wish these were the real rules of Twister

The next round started similarly.

“Left foot green!”.

Ashley yelled out. Mona took her space on the mat, trying to block out the guys staring at her exposed chest as it jiggled slightly with each step.

“Right hand..left boob!”.

Mona couldn’t believe she’d heard right “waaa, you can’t do that, those aren’t the rules!”.

“Oh well..I was making up where it landed before anyway” pointed out Ashley.

Mona was about to argue further when the boy whose turn it was boldly stepped up and placed his hand on Mona’s left boobs and gave it a slight squeeze. It wasn’t every day he was commanded to touch a girls boob and he wasn’t about to pass it up.

Mona, who’d been distracted, was once again taken by surprise and jumped a foot back colliding with the wall behind her leaving the boy cupping air, his face frozen in bliss.

“Oops dear, looks like you’ve lost already. You know what that means.” Ashley said, looking down at Mona’s crotch.

Mona knew there was no point in arguing as her trembling hands started lowering her panties down her smooth legs giving her audience their first look at the shaved “V” hidden between. Mona gave a two footed jump out of her panties, in an attempt to avoid opening her legs up, and all eyes darted back up to her chest as her breasts bounced happily up and down.

Twister was put away and the boys all took turns taking a selfies on their phones with the naked girl. They gave thumbs up to the camera and put their arms around her as she cried with shame.

“Please Ashley” Mona begged, “you have to make them delete those. They will show all their friends I know it!”.

Ashley looked thoughtfully at Mona as the guys continued to circle and check the naked girl out.

“Ok then I’ll tell you what” replied Ashley “I’ll give you a chance to earn their photos. You have to let me film you doing a task of my choosing, for my collection. I’ll give you the task written down, and you have to enthusiastically read out that you want to do it. Then you will pretend you’re doing it because they turn you on.

Mona didn’t feel she had much choice, how could she let three boys back to school with revealing photos of her? Her life would be ruined.

In reality Ashley was going to sell these, much worse, videos of tonight’s activities to the three boys anyway, but Mona’s cooperation was helpful in making the videos as damaging, and valuable, as possible first.

Ashley passed her the sentence to read out and readied her camera.

Mona gulped, and then steadied herself and looked at the boys “Hey boys I like to play with myself every night, I’d love for you to watch how I do it. My finger’s not enough so I fuck my pussy with a hairbrush every day, god I love being a slut.”.

More tears came from Mona as the guys high-fived, Ashley cut to let Mona calm down for the next scene.

Chapter 25 – First thing inside Mona, not the last

Mona was lay down on her back in front of the three guys. At Ashley’s encouragement she shamefully bent and then spread her legs in their direction.

The horny boys must have thought they’d died and went to heaven from their faces. Never in their dreams had they thought they’d get to see Mona in this position. Her shaved little pussy had opened up in front of them, revealing the glistening pink interior to them.

Mona thought she’d died too, but heaven wasn’t where she felt she’d ended up.

One of the boys passed Mona one of her hair brushes, cruelly selecting the pink one with the thickest handle. Ashley came over with some lube and explained, “I want you to cover and fill your pussy with loads of this before I film and then put it out of the way. This way on the video it will look like you’re into it, and a total slut.”.

Mona obediently squirted some of the cold gel onto her exposed pussy and rubbed it around. She’d never played with herself before, she always considered it disgusting but she made sure to apply plenty all around not to incur the wrath of her controller.

But wrath she incurred anyway: “Rub that pussy better slut, just because I’m not recording yet doesn’t mean you can’t give them a good show. And then make sure to stick some fingers in to get some in there to get some inside too, or would you rather I let the boys do it?”.

The boys watched in amazement as Mona started rubbing her smooth pussy rapidly now, the lips glistened with the lube making it look like Mona was horning up for them. Things only got better for them as Mona stuck her middle finger tentatively in and started working it in and out, the first thing to ever enter her precious gash.

By the time Ashley let her stop Mona’s pussy was leaking the fake wetness and it was time for her to act. Ashley leaned in close to the girl’s ear and whispered “You better convince us all you’re having fun. I want to hear moaning bitch, or the boys leave with their wank material, and don’t break eye contact with the camera.”.

Ashley moved back and focused the camera on the naked girl, with that Mona started slowly pushing the hairbrush into her unspoilt slit. It felt sore as it stretched the tight hole. However seeing Ashley give her a “hurry up” and “you’re dead” signals though she quickly started shoving the object in and out, trying her best to make her wincing face look like enjoyment.

The camera captured the girl’s shameful display, as well as the slopping sounds of her over-wet vagina. After a couple of minutes of this Mona decided she better start pretending to cum.

“Oo oo”, she said unconvincingly.

Ashley’s eyes were like daggers as she signalled for more and before long Mona was playing her part desperate to make up and get the boys videos back, she squeezed a boob and said.

“Oh god yes I love playing with my pussy...yes film this little slut...I’m cumming, fuck!”.

This was all Ashley needed and she stopped the recording, allowing Mona to stop. Mona didn’t dare remove the hairbrush without Ashley’s say so, and after a few seconds Ashley allowed one of the boys to pull it out. He took the opportunity to pull it in and out a few times before wiping it off on Mona’s tit and placing it back on the night-stand unwashed. Ashley like this touch and ordered Mona to leave it unwashed so it would smell of her pussy.

Ashley was happy with her knew evidence, adding extra security to her control of the bitch. Plus she’d make a pretty penny later selling Mona’s debasement back to the boys. She loved it when Mona did all the work and all the risk, and she got all the reward. She wondered casually whether they might find their way onto the internet.

Ashley made the boys show Mona them deleting their photos one at a time, giving them a knowing wink.

Without being allowed to clean herself up, Mona as made to kiss the boys goodbye. A small peck wasn’t good enough though, and Ashley made her snog each boy for as long as they wanted. Since they were allowed to feel up Mona’s ass as they did this, they didn’t rush.

This was another blow for Mona, who had only ever kissed one boy before she thought she loved. Kissing these random boys made her feel like a cheap tart.

The boys finally left, smiles on their faces and boners in their pants. Ashley turned to Mona, “you’ll be pleased to know that those guys paid $40 each to be hear tonight, and since you did some of the work, we’re going to cut you in on a quarter of that” she gave an evil smile “so that’s $30 of your debt to us!”.

She was of course omitting the more than double that from the life ruining videos, but Ashley didn’t care, she was so horny thinking of all the ways she could control and destroy this girl now.

“Alright get yourself some shut-eye babes, we’re off to the mall tomorrow!”.
Fantastic 4

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-8 [new part 8]

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Is there going to be a new part soon?
unfair

Post by unfair »

Eventually, I'm lazy until someone gives me a kick, hadn't realised it'd been so long actually.

I'll give it a go tomorrow, will help with my social distancing.
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

I really hope to see some new stuff on this post soon! Are you still working on it?
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-9 [new part 9]

Post by unfair »

Well, you're a pretty average superhero series, but you're good at pushing me out of my procrastination.
I have however split this part a little to help keep me motivated a little. I'm thinking part 10 will be the last.

Hope everyone is surviving you know what virus, and probably have plenty of use for these stories in quarantine.

Part 9a

Chapter 25 - (supplementary)

Ashley tossed a small pink sex toy at Mona and it bounced of her left tit. “BTW, you’re going to sleep with this in your mouth all night tonight. Shouldn’t be an issue for a girl such as yourself” Ashley winked, “expect a punishment if it’s not in your mouth in the morning”.

Chapter 26 – A new day

Mona had been forced to sleep on the floor naked, Ashley of course got Mona's bed comfy pink bed.

Ashley and one of her friends woke Mona up cruelly in the morning, with a pinch of her sensitive nipples, which were hard from the cold night. The girls grabbed one nipple each and gave it a twist. Mona half choked on the toy in her mouth and spat it out.

“Oh sorry, did I forget to wash that after I used it last” said one of Ashley’s friends with a smirk.

As soon as Mona recovered from her gag reflex she quickly covered her poor nipples protectively with her hands.

Ashley laughed “Hands away from them!”, and she continued to take pictures of Mona’s re-exposed breasts.

Of course Ashley had plenty of pictures of Mona’s perky tits at this point (including a few this morning before Mona woke), but she wanted to get the innocent girl used to the idea of exposing them; it made it easier to convince everyone the girl was a slut now. Besides, she hardly felt she could have too many pictures of the gorgeous forbidden mounds.

At this point Ashley ordered Mona to get ready, they only had a few hours before Mona’s Mom would return, and she wanted to make the most of it. The girls watched Mona getting dressed. They let her choose what clothes she wanted, they were nice to her like that. Of course Mona new better than to put any panties or bra on, and she figured as least if she went for a shortish skirt and blouse they may not wreck her clothes with modifications.

When Mona was dressed the girls stood back to inspect the nervous girl. Mona was looking pretty hot, plenty of her smooth young legs showed, and her still sore little nipples could just about be seen through the blouse.

Ashley, however, never had any intention of leaving Mona’s clothes unmodified, no matter what she chose. The power to ruin the girls clothes and prove her own power over her was half the point.

The girls each grabbed a pair of scissors and started work on Mona’s clothes. Her skirt was reduced to just 2 inches below her butt, her blouse was cut above her belly button to show off her midrift, and a couple of buttons were removed randomly from the blouse, which now looked like it was barely containing her ample breasts. Her skirt was cut up higher toward the back where Mona didn’t see. Mona held back tears as the remains of her once classy clothes were but in her bin.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Ashley exclaimed.

Ashley grabbed the sex toy Mona had spat out from the floor, and without saying anything she walked up close to Mona, and boldly reaching below the girls skirt, she shoved it into the poor girls pussy. Mona mewed in slight discomfort. Ashley explained to her that it was a remote control vibrating egg, which would stay in during their trip to the mall. The other 2 girls liked the look of this, and both had a go pushing the toy in and out.

Then without giving Mona a chance to look in the mirror the girls took Mona’s hands and pulled her towards and out of the door.

It was a sunny day out, and the girls set off walking toward the mall. This left a knot in Mona’s stomach as it confirmed her fear that they were going to the near by mall where anyone knew could be.

As they walked Mona couldn’t escape noticing the leering looks from guys she passed in her risqué outfit. Never in a million years would she have gone out dressed like this on her own volition, but the days of her own volition seemed far behind her now.

Chapter 27 – At the mall

The 4 girls arrived at the mall, and no time was wasted getting straight towards a lingerie type store. Once inside the girls roamed through the saucy collection, teasing Mona about what they might make her wear.

In the end they settled for an outrageous little outfit clearly only meant to be worn in the bedroom for a partner. It consisted only of 2 vertical strips of black material, that looped around the wearer’s neck, and fastened together with a thin cord around the waste. The material was so shear that any boobs it tried to conceal would may as well have been naked.

Mona had a desperate feeling of wanting to escape as she finally fought back a little, “You can’t possibly expect me to wear that in public, what if someone I know sees me, and I could get in trouble and...” Mona was now drawing some attention with her hyperventilating, and several Women in the store joined the men in staring at the girl.

Ashley looked thoughtful for a second then reassured the girl. “Ok relax babe, I’ll tell you what. If you just try the dress on for us, then we won’t make you buy it”.

In reality Ashley never intended on them purchasing the outfit. Ashley didn’t care about Mona’s descending reputation, but wearing that could rub off badly on them as well!

“Buuuut, the catch is, that you have to change with the door open! And these guys better see everything you’ve got, no covering goes without saying”.

Mona was in shock, this would be the first time she’d been seen naked by strangers in public, just the thought of it sent shivers down her spine. The shop had become more crowed, with shoppers seemingly reluctant to leave and miss the show.

Mona was looking like she might back out of it, before Ashley subtly showed one of the naked pictures of Mona, legs spread, fingers in pussy, attached to an email on her phone; ready to send to Mona’s Mother.

With that Mona took the outfit in her shaking hands and headed into the cubicle, forcing herself not to close the door as she entered. Wanting to get the experience over with she faced the crowd, took a breath, and then quickly dropped the skirt and ripped the top over her head, letting the items drop to the ground.

There was a barely audible gasp from the room, especially as the girl’s well proportioned perky breasts bobbed into view. Mona stood there like a deer in headlights as she noticed several of the strangers in the store taking pictures of her.

Resisting the urge to cover she quickly bent to pick up her clothes, remembering what Ashley said about making sure they saw everything she turned away as she did this, giving the crowd an obscene view of her tight little ass hole and pussy lips.

It was just at that moment that Ashley cruelly pressed the button on her remote control, and the toy buzzed to life. A slight moan of shock escaped Mona’s lips, and was no doubt interpreted as pleasure to the onlookers, who could clearly hear the buzzing from within the young girls pussy.

Then without warning it happened, Mona in her surprise had stopped squeezing her vaginal muscles to keep the device in, and to her shame, a slight “pop” sound could be heard as it fell out of her to the ground. This brought yet more pictures and some laughs from the crowd.

She then wasted no time, hurriedly putting slipping the naughty new outfit on as more flashes went off around the room. Her 3 tormentors had her twirl around and show off her body in the outfit to the gathered people, and their cameras.

Finally the girls relented and told Mona she could put her “normal” clothes back on. As one final blow to Mona though, they asked the sales clerk if he’d mind removing the outfit from her.

The sales clerk was shocked by the question, but didn’t need to be asked twice. He literally jumped at the opportunity, bounding toward the helpless girl, and the charms attached to her.

The man felt no need to hurry as Mona had, and took his time peeling the item off, to expose her flesh. He took the chance to get a good close up look at her private parts, and even a slight “accidental” feel. When he was done Ashley asked him to push the vibrator back in, and he took further pleasure slipping the small toy inside, thinking he must have died and gone to heaven.

The sales clerk finally stepped back to put the outfit away and Mona speedily put her, slightly less outrageous clothes back on. She scurried back over to Ashley and co. “We need to get those pictures back! Who knows who those people are, and where they might end up”.

Ashley brushed the girl’s concerns away as unimportant, “meh, I have worse ones than that babes. Now you just let them leave with the evidence and your mother won’t have to see you fingering your spread pussy huh? Or the school you cleaning your bathroom floor with your toothbrush naked?”.

Mona slumped her shoulders forward and allowed the customers to leave.

“Oh and one more thing”.

She reached into her handbag and pulled out a roll of duct tape “on your back, knees up” she ordered.

Mona cautiously got down as instructed in the store and lifted her knees up, she didn’t want to draw more attention with another argument. Her short skirt naturally rode up to reveal her pussy, the 3 girls smiled at the sight of their now submissive victim.

“And this will keep it in for you” Ashley giggled ripping a piece of the tape off. Ashley moved between Mona’s legs and first took a good look at the girl’s private little pink region. A small amount of stubble had started to grow around the slightly parted labia.

Ashley then stuck the duct tape straight onto Mona’s pussy, right across the short hairs. She took her time enjoying pressing the tape hard on, knowing how it would hurt more to take off. Throughout Mona just sat their uncomfortably enduring the unwanted touching of her vagina.

“There you go, aren’t we good to you?” Ashley said as Mona stood back up.

“Yes thank you” Mona replied looking at the floor. The 4 left for the next fun activity.
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

unfair wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:41 pm Well, you're a pretty average superhero series,
Average?!?! 😱
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

It's once again been a while, but I'm sure that means that the next part will be ready soon! I'm really looking forward to it! Not to push you or anything, but this is one of the best stories that have been posted on this site since the old board.
holy8675

Post by holy8675 »

Agreed with Fantastic4 :) Can't wait for more ... ;)
unfair

Post by unfair »

Going to disappoint you thinking I'm posting the next part here, but to disappoint you further, I haven't even started >_<. Takes quite a lot of effort with low reward, so it's procrastination central.

Nevertheless, I've done a blueprint for the next chapter, I'll do that for the others tonight, and maybe write it this weekend or next.

Really appreciate you guys enjoying the story and letting me know though :).