Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude

Post by Blondie »

The following is applicable to all chapters of “Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude:”

© July 2021 by Blondie. All rights reserved. No reproduction, retransmission, or re-posting is permitted without written consent of the author.

This is a work of fiction and is fantasy only. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

For ages 18 and older only.

Chapter 1: Assuming Ownership

It doesn't matter to me whether my victims are male or female, young or old, gay or straight. If I have them at my disposal, free to do anything I want to them against their will, then I'm in my element. Since my virgin experience as a humiliator with Blondie (I am hoping and assuming that you have read the accounts in my book, "The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator"), I've had the pleasure of many such encounters. Most have been with fellow teenagers, but occasionally I've been able to humiliate an adult. I do have the feeling that the humiliation an adult feels at my hands is exacerbated by the fact that they are submitting to a younger person. The fact that I have always looked a lot younger than my actual age is a bonus.

Most of my victims over the last five plus years I have chosen myself, or, as in Blondie's case, were chosen for me. On more than one occasion, through sheer serendipity, my victim has practically fallen into my lap. The following account describes one of those occasions.

I had a high school teacher by the name of Miss Joplin. In my junior year, when I was 16, she taught my high school literature class. She was in her late twenties at the time, with a roundish, moderately attractive face and brownish hair that would be free-flowing if she ever decided to release her locks from their ties. She has a full-figured physique but would not be considered overweight. Her breasts are larger than average, and her hips are filled out, giving her a curvaceous figure.

She wasn't the most popular teacher in the school, and I have to say I never really cared for her. She was overly critical when grading my assignments. I thought I had a pretty good grasp on most of the subject matter, but my grades did not reflect that. She gave me a C+ on an essay that I thought I had practically aced. When I approached her about my grade, she pretty much blew me off.

"You need to try harder, Felicity," she said.

Well, I thought I was trying pretty damned hard, so this was not constructive criticism. "But I am, Miss Joplin," I replied. "Is there something specific that you didn't like? Is there something I can work on?"

"The overall structure wasn’t very good, and there wasn’t much cohesiveness,” she said. I thought that was a vague analysis and I just stood there, hoping for a better explanation. “Maybe literature just isn't your forte," she finally added.

Thanks for the encouragement, bitch.

I was flabbergasted, and more than a little pissed off.

Which made my chance encounter with her a week later all the more gratifying.

I had borrowed my mom's car late one Sunday morning in October to go downtown and do a little shopping. One of my stops was in the local drugstore to pick up a couple of toiletry items. Lo and behold, I spotted Miss Joplin in the back of one of the aisles. I had zero interest in engaging her and made the no-brainer decision to avoid her at all costs. But just as I was about to turn away, I saw her stuffing an item from the shelf into her large purse. And then another. Evidently, she was a kleptomaniac!

Not one to miss out on a golden opportunity, I pulled out my phone and started surreptitiously videoing her in hopes that she would continue her stealing spree. I stayed behind her and followed her to the next aisle, and sure enough, she loaded up her purse with a few more items. She then walked out of the store with her stolen loot. She made one furtive glance backward to make sure she wasn't being followed. She never saw me, and luckily for me I had it all recorded.

I remember standing there, somewhat stunned at what I had just witnessed, mostly because I had already considered the ramifications involved. And those ramifications were 100% positive for little ol' me. I'm not religious, but I looked up to the heavens in thanks for the boon that had just been handed to me.

I anxiously played the video while still standing in the store. It was as good as I thought it would be. "Yes!" I yelled out loud, not caring a bit about the stare I received from a customer at the other end of the aisle.

I didn’t waste much time. While sitting in the car I found the email addresses of the teachers on the school's website and sent an email to the kleptomaniac. It looked like this:

Subject: I Saw You at the Drugstore Today

Dear Miss Joplin,

We need to talk. Call me. My cell is (206) 472-xxxx. I would appreciate hearing from you no later than 4:00 this afternoon.

Make sure to watch the attached video before you call.

I would prefer to keep this strictly between you and me, but that will depend on you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Love,

Felicity

I pictured her tensing up upon seeing the subject matter, and then being absolutely horrified while viewing the incriminating video. It made me smile with satisfaction.

I received the call just a few minutes before 4:00. She sounded quite distressed. Here's how it went:

"Hello?" I said cheerily.

"Is this....is this Felicity?" she asked, quite nervously.

"Yes, hi, is that you, Miss Joplin?"

"Yes." I don't think she knew quite how to proceed, so I got the ball rolling. "Great, thanks so much for calling me back. I was wondering what you thought of my video."

There was a very long pause before she finally responded. "What is it you want?" I assumed she thought I wanted money. But that's because she didn't know me very well. Not yet.

"Well, that's a fair question, Miss Joplin. I think it would be best if we could discuss this in person. How about we meet in the Food Court at the mall in say, one hour from now?" I probably could have handled my agenda over the phone, but I wanted to meet face to face so she could see my facial expressions and know I meant business. Plus, it would be fun for me to see her squirm.

There was another pause before she said, "Can you just tell me what this is all about?"

"Absolutely," I responded. "We can discuss it at the mall. Don't be late," I said, then immediately terminated the call.

I arrived at the Food Court an hour later. It wasn't crowded, and I spotted Miss Joplin sitting at a small table in the corner, near the Panda Express. She was nervously picking at her fingers. I approached her from behind and softly put my hand on her shoulder. "Miss Joplin!" I said cheerily. She was quite startled and almost sprung out of her chair. "Thanks for coming to meet me," I said, extending my right hand. The gesture was not reciprocated. I sat down across from her.

"Listen," she said...

"No, I think you need to listen to me," I interrupted. I wanted to assume control from the get-go. "I think you should be ashamed of yourself, and you need to be taught a lesson. I've a good mind to take this video straight to the principal."

"Please, no....don't do that, I...I...I'd lose my job, and....I might not be able to teach again."

"You're damn straight," I responded. "And rightly so. I could also take it straight to the police. Some of those items you ripped off were expensive. They'd probably charge you with grand theft. That's a felony, and you'd go away for a long time." I was pretty sure that wouldn't be the case, but she was feeling vulnerable and probably not thinking straight. I could tell I had her right where I wanted her.

"Please, I....I have some money. I have over fifty thousand dollars. I've been saving for a new car and a European vacation, but I can give some of it to you if you just delete the video, and we'll pretend this never happened."

"That's a very nice offer, but I don't think so, Miss Joplin. It's not your money I want."

She furrowed her brow in confusion, wondering what in the world I was looking for. Then she thought she had a revelation. "Oh, now I get it. You want a good grade. Do you want a B? I could even give you an A if that's what you want."

I smiled and said, "Oh, I'm confident you are going to give me an A. But that's just going to be the icing on the cake."

Her face turned white. I think she suddenly had a chilling realization that she was facing something dark, something demonic. She had no idea what it was, but she had a sense that I had something very unpleasant in store for her. She then tried to play a different card.

"Please, Felicity, I know I have a problem. I'll get it fixed. I promise I'll get some help. Please, just let this one thing go."

I was not going to be deterred. "You can get your problem fixed. Hey, I hope you do. But you're still going to have to answer to me."

"What...what in God's name do you want?" she asked with noticeable trepidation.

"It's pretty simple, Miss Joplin. I just want your compliance. If I ask you to do something for me, I expect you to obey." She looked at me wide-eyed. "Do we have a deal?" I asked.

"What....what kinds of things are you talking about?" she asked apprehensively.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that right now. You'll find out all in good time." That response, of course, did nothing to mitigate her uneasiness. I'm sure the uncertainty of what I had planned for her in my devious mind had her anxious to the extreme. "In the meantime," I said, "I need to get your credit card number. Could I borrow your card for a minute?"

She looked at me somberly before grudgingly reaching into her purse and handing me her card. I pulled out my phone and began inputting the numbers in the notes section in her contact information. "Ah, I see you have a first name. Is it okay if I call you Marian?"

"You're going to call me whatever you want," she replied.

I pretended I didn't hear her. "No worries, Marian. I'm not going to break you. Your fifty thousand should be more than enough. And this is mainly for you. I'd like to send you some nice gifts on occasion, but I wouldn't be able to afford them, so I'll simply charge them to your card." I glanced up at her and she had a confused look on her face, followed by a look of anxiety.

"I see this is a Citibank card," I continued. "My parents use one of these, and they're always talking about the rewards they receive from their purchases. So in a way I'll be helping you out." The look on Miss Joplin's face indicated that she might not have quite agreed with that assessment.

I turned the card over and added the three-digit security code, then handed her my phone. "Do me a favor and type in your home address. That way I'll know where to send the packages." While she unenthusiastically typed in her address, I continued to engage her. "By the way, was that your cell phone you called me from today?" She nodded sullenly. "Great, then I can text you if I need something. Do me a favor and always keep your phone handy. One of my pet peeves is when I text somebody and don't get an immediate response. Can I count on you to get back to me right away when I text you?" Again, she nodded. "Great. Even if it doesn't seem like it requires a response, I'd appreciate an acknowledgment right away, just so I know you're obeying me by being available at all times."

"Please," she said. "Can you just tell me what....what kind of things you want me...what do you have in mind?" She had a look of desperation on her face, which I found pleasurable.

"Oh," I replied. "I could tell you, but it would be much more enjoyable to surprise you. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure myself exactly what I have planned for you. It's kind of fun to think on the fly sometimes. I think you'll be very impressed with my spontaneity." I paused and smiled, a smile that was not reciprocated. "I can tell you this: Whatever I make you do will probably be....shall I say, 'embarrassing’ for you—if not downright humiliating—and quite stimulating for me. Let's just say that if you have a sense of foreboding right now, then that it is justified," I said. "I should warn you that I have a very creative mind, and nothing excites me more than a good humiliation session." I looked at her and smiled. The look of distress on her face spoke volumes.

"Oh gosh....please....what kind of hu....humiliating things?" She looked like she might become physically ill.

"Let's not worry about that right now," I responded teasingly.

I took back my phone, and at that point I pretty much had all the information I needed: her email address, her phone number, her home address, and her credit card information. And I was pretty sure I had her compliance, but there were a couple of things I wanted to try out to be sure.

"Well, I think that should do it," I said. "By the way, I really like your shoes. What size do you wear?"

"Eight and a half," she said halfheartedly. I could tell she really wanted to be done with me.

"Shoot, that's too big for me. But my sister Julie wears that size. Mind if I give them to her?" I asked casually, as if I was asking her if she knew what time it was.

"Uh...I...please, don't do this to me...pl..."

"Julie would really appreciate it. And so would I. Let's call it a good faith gesture, just to make sure we're on the same page."

She knew I wasn't going to back down. "Okay, I guess I can....do that. I can send them to you."

"Actually, I'm driving right by her place on my way home. I'd like to just drop them off tonight. So I'll take them off your hands—or I guess off your feet is more appropriate—right now, if you please."

"But I'll be barefoot," she pleaded. She was wearing black flats with no socks. I just smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders.

With hesitation, she leaned over and removed her shoes. I really enjoyed that moment. It wasn't like I was making her expose her breasts or anything, but nonetheless I got her to comply, and the power I felt over her as I watched her bare her feet was stimulating. She handed over the shoes. I thanked her and sent her on her way. Watching her bare feet contacting the cold, dirty floor of the Food Court as she walked away really gave me a rush.

"I'll be in touch!" I hollered before she was out of earshot.

Little did she know how soon that would be. A couple of minutes later I sent her a text. She was probably still walking gingerly to her car.

Just checking in

I'm here.

That's a good girl, Marian.
mikewozere

Re: Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude

Post by mikewozere »

Nice setup. Can't wait to read more
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 2

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 2: Risqué Picture Secured

As I walked out of the Food Court, I tossed Miss Joplin's shoes in the trash bin. No way Julie would wear those things. It was all about control, and I was feeling rather good about myself. I thought the meeting went rather well. I got the strong impression that Miss Joplin would not agree with that assessment. <giggle>

When I got home I was anxious to have a little fun with my newfound victim. I punched in her name on my phone and sent her a text. I was pretty sure she would comply by responding right away, and she did.

Thank you for meeting with me tonight.

Okay

I thought it went rather well.

ok

What is your bra size?

Hesitation......Why do you ask?

What is your bra size?

38DDD. Why are you asking me this?

Just my way of getting familiar. That’s a good size. I'm guessing you are a size 14?

Yes. It depends. Sometimes a 16.

How long have you been teaching?

7 yrs

What kind of car do you drive?

Honda

What size panties do you wear?

Pause......8

Do you live alone?

yes

Boyfriend?

No

Girlfriend?

No

What's your favorite movie?

Gone With the Wind

Favorite food?

Italian

How often do you masturbate?

Pause......Please, that's personal

How often do you masturbate?

Occasionally

More than twice a week?

Maybe

Oh, you little hussy, you!

No response.

Do you use a vibrator or just finger yourself?

Please. Can we stop now?

Soon. But I'm curious how you get yourself off.

I just use my hands.

Ooh, "hands." As in plural. You really get busy.

No response.

Do you caress your breasts with one hand or do you use both hands to play with your pussy?

Again, no response, which didn't surprise me.

I asked you a question, Marian.

Sometimes I touch my breasts. Please, let me go.

I ignored her plea.

Of course you do. Hey, maybe I'll use your credit card and send you a nice vibrator. Then while you're using it you will think of me. Would you like that, Marian?

No, that won't be necessary.

Oh, no worries. Consider it done. Who is your favorite author?

Hemingway. Please, I'd like to go to bed.

Ok, fair enough. But I'd like you to do something for me before you go to bed.

Pause......What?

I'd like you to get naked from the waist up and send me a nice selfie of your titties.

Long pause.....Please. I can't do that.

It wasn't a request, Marian.

Please don't do this. I'm begging you.

Don't make me pull out the video, Marian. You have exactly five minutes, and not a second more. And I want your pretty face in the picture so I know the tits belong to you.

This was the moment of truth. Up until that point I still felt like she could pull out of this whole deal. I mean, if I were in her shoes I would have taken my chances, even confess to the police before submitting to someone like me. But at that juncture I figured if she sends me a topless selfie, then there would be no turning back. She would be mine.

Exactly four and a half minutes went by, then "Ping!" There it was. A distraught-looking Marian Joplin in her bare-breasted glory. "Yes!" I said out loud, as a grin of victorious satisfaction crossed my face.

Here is the picture she sent. I cropped her face out to protect the innocent. :P

Good girl, Marian. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your breasts are voluptuous.

No response

You can thank me, Marian.

Thank you

You're quite welcome, Miss Joplin. The pleasure was all mine. Now you're free to go to bed. Nighty-night.

No response

I said nighty-night.

Good night
Blondie

Re: Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 3

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 3: Miss Joplin’s New Wardrobe

Three weeks had gone by since I received that wonderful selfie of the topless Miss Joplin. Since then, I have gradually escalated my control over her. Up to that point I hadn't achieved quite the sexual thrill from my dealings with Miss Joplin as I did with Blondie and the others; it's a different kind of high, and a very enjoyable one in its own way. I did not set any limits as to how far I would go, right down to controlling what she wore every day, and sometimes even what she ate for dinner. I think it got to the point where everything she did, and ultimately every thought she had, I would be in her head. Having that kind of control over someone's life was downright intoxicating for me.

And, thanks to an impromptu adventure with Miss Joplin, the sexual thrill I just alluded to would soon be fulfilled.

A couple of days after receiving the picture I went shopping online for clothing. She always dressed very conservatively, usually wearing dark pants and a loose-fitting sweater. I think she has a nice body, and in my opinion she should be showing it off a little more. And in this case, my opinion was the only one that mattered.

So, like I say, I went on a shopping spree. Since I was using her credit card, I didn't hold back. I bought several very nice short skirts along with about a dozen different types of tops, most of them tight-fitting to highlight her breasts. I didn't want her to get in trouble at school, so though some of the tops were low-cut, only a very small amount of cleavage would be visible. In any case, they were considerably more provocative than what she had been used to wearing.

I also purchased several bra and panty sets for her, including a few thongs. I pictured her thinking of me every morning while she was naked and pulling open her underwear drawer. That notion brought a huge smile to my face.

I bought two dozen pairs of sheer nylons for her, along with a smattering of black stockings, including some sexy stay-up thigh-highs. To top it off I purchased several pairs of shoes. Her days of wearing flats to school were numbered, since all the shoes had a minimum of two-and one-half inch heels—most of them three or four inches. The five-inch black patent leathers were my favorite.

The total bill came to over $2500, but the good news for her was that she was all set for clothes for a while.

I had everything sent to her house. I went the extra mile and shelled out for next-day delivery so I wouldn't have to wait.

The next morning, I stopped by Miss Joplin's desk as I was walking out of her morning literature class.

"I bought you some nice gifts, Marian," I said in a soft voice so no one else would hear. "You should be getting them today. I hope you like them," I said. She was too dumbfounded to respond, so I just smiled and sauntered out the door.

That evening I was sitting on my bed finishing up a reading assignment. Needing a break, I thought it would be a good time to check in on the benefactor of my thoughtful gifts. I picked up my phone and sent her a text.

Did you get my gifts?

She obediently responded right away.

Yes

Great! I'm excited to see you wearing them. Have you tried them on yet?

No

I know your size, so I think everything should fit. If anything is too big let me know and I'll buy you another one in a smaller size. If anything is a little small I'm okay with that.

There was no response.

I've told you before that I expect a response from you no matter what.

Ok.

Starting tomorrow I would like you to disregard any clothing you used to wear to Roosevelt. You're to wear only the clothes I bought for you. That includes the underwear.

Ok

Good girl, Marian. I look forward to seeing you in your new attire tomorrow.

The skirts look quite short. I have some in my closet that go to my knees. May I wear those?

I luxuriated in the fact that she was asking my permission as to what she could wear. I really did own her now.

Hmm, maybe. It depends on what your legs look like. I've never seen your legs. Could you please send me a selfie of your legs? Then I'll decide.

There wasn't an immediate response, so I impatiently typed another text.

I NEED YOU TO RESPOND RIGHT AWAY!

Okay. I'm taking a picture now.

A couple of minutes later I received a picture of her calves. It looked like she had rolled her pants up to her knees. That wouldn't do.

I need to see your thighs, Marian. You'll have to take your pants off.

Ok

Good girl, I thought as I smiled to myself.

A few minutes later I received a picture of her bare legs, including her thighs. She had decent enough legs, nothing special. Of course, I was going to make her wear the short skirt regardless.

Here's a copy of the selfie she sent:

You have nice legs, Marian. A little on the pale side, but that’s okay. You don't need to be shy about showing them off. One of the new skirts I bought for you will be just fine.

Ok

And one of the pairs of the new high heels I bought you should complement your pretty legs rather nicely.

Ok

You can wear any of the sweaters tomorrow. No bra when you wear a sweater, though.

Gosh. I really should wear a bra. Please?

No, the sweaters should be a pretty tight fit. I don't think your titties will be flopping around too much.

I've never gone out in public without a bra. Can we think about this?

I've already thought about it. I've decided that you don't need a bra with the sweaters I got for you.

Ok

It will be adventurous for you, Marian, to experience something you've never done before. Now that we have our new arrangement, there will be many things that you'll be experiencing for the first time. Exciting times ahead for both of us!

There was no response, so I continued.

I'd like you to wear the sheer nylons every day, unless I tell you otherwise.

Ok

You haven't thanked me yet, Marian.

Thank you

For what, Marian?

The clothes

I'm beginning to lose patience with you. Trust me, you don't want me to lose patience with you, Marian.

Thank you very much for the nice clothes.

You're welcome! I'm so glad you like them!

Yes

See you tomorrow, Marian.

Goodbye

The next morning as I entered my literature class I was quite pleased to see the "transformed" Miss Joplin. I stopped and admired her for a moment. She chose a short-sleeved, tight-fitting sweater—probably the most modest of the pieces I bought for her—that certainly drew attention to her breasts. Upon close inspection I could make out the outline of her nipples. The black, hip-hugging skirt came down to just above mid-thigh. Her three-inch heels accentuated her legs. I looked up at her blushing face. She did not seem to be comfortable, nor in high spirits.

"Beautiful ensemble, Miss Joplin," I said, loud enough for the students already in the room to hear. I looked her up and down, then back up again. I cozied up to her and said quietly, "Quite sexy, Marian. I'm sure the boys are loving it." I then turned and took my seat.

Over the next few days I didn't give her any specific instructions for her wardrobe, but she dutifully continued to wear the clothes I had bought for her.

Then one Thursday night I shot her a text.

I want to compliment you on your new wardrobe, Marian. You've looked absolutely dazzling this past week.

ty

No abbreviations, please.

Thank you

You are welcome. BTW I'm a little disappointed that you haven't worn the white blouse I bought for you. You know, the low-cut one with the fluffy collar and the black buttons?

Yes

Will you wear it for me tomorrow?

Ok

That's an abbreviation.

Okay

Since it's low-cut and you don't want your bra to be showing, you should wear the black demi bra.

Okay

I haven't seen you in the black flounce skirt that I got for you. Can you debut that for me tomorrow?"

Okay

I think that should be quite a flirtatious look for you.

Okay

I'd appreciate a little more conversation from you, Marian. These one-word answers are a bit unsatisfying.

I agree. The flounce skirt is quite flirtatious.

New rule. You must use complete sentences and no short, one or two-word answers.

Okay I will do that from now on.

Good. And I'd like to see the thigh-high stockings tomorrow.

There was a short pause while Miss Joplin mulled that over. She wasn't thrilled about the thigh-highs.

Would it be okay if I wore the full black stockings that you gave me? I'm afraid the skirt is rather short and the lace on the thigh-highs might be visible.

I did buy the extra-long stockings. I think if you keep them pulled up high you should be ok. The lace might show if you bend over. You just need to be careful. Besides, a little bit of lace showing will add to the flirtatious look.

Okay I'll be careful. I'll wear them and I'll be careful.

Excellent. Have you worn any of the thongs yet?

No, I've never worn a thong before.

Oh goodie! Another new first! Tomorrow would be a good time. One of the black ones.

Okay. Black thong tomorrow

One word sentence and not a complete sentence. There is no verb. And sentences should end with punctuation. You are a literature teacher. You should know better.

I will plan on wearing a black thong tomorrow.

The five-inch stiletto heels would be a really nice touch; don't you think so?

But I don't think it would be appropriate in the school setting. To be honest I don't think any of what you are suggesting is appropriate.

I had the feeling that she was testing me. I felt I needed to reassert my dominance in our relationship.

First of all, it is not a suggestion. It is a command. Second, it is not your place to question my instructions for you. Do you understand?

Yes, I understand.

Good. I think you are going to look very sexy tomorrow, Marian. I'm quite looking forward to my literature class.

I remember being curious how she would respond. She knew she wouldn't be allowed a one-word answer.

Yes, it will be an interesting day. I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Oh but think about all the 16-year-old boys that you are going to be giving a thrill. Doesn't that excite you, Marian?

No, it doesn't excite me.

Oh, one more thing. You always have your hair pinned up. Tomorrow would be a good day to let your hair down.

I will wear my hair down tomorrow.

And perfume. I want to be able to smell perfume on you. The boys will like that.

Okay, I'll spray perfume.

Great! That should do it, Marian. You should get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow. Oh, isn't this exciting?!

May I go now?

Yes, Marian. Sweet dreams.

Goodbye now.

In the next account I’ll tell you all about the impromptu adventure that I mentioned earlier. It occurred the very next day in Miss Joplin’s classroom. I’m getting stirred up just thinking about it.
fenmo

Post by fenmo »

Looking forward to the next part!
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 4

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 4: Naked on the Desk

The next day did not disappoint. Miss Joplin was dressed exactly as I instructed. Plus, she had her hair down—I almost didn't recognize her at first glance—and I could smell her perfume. Oh, and I did glimpse a bit of the lace of her stay-up stockings, even though she wasn't bending over. I didn't say anything as I walked by; I just gave her a knowing smile.

When the class ended I took my time before leaving my desk. I wanted all the students to leave so I could have some private time with Miss Joplin. Most of the kids were gone within a minute, but there were two boys that were hanging around Miss Joplin's desk. Most assuredly they were attracted by her new getup and were using any excuse to stay and talk to her.

"Don't you boys have something better to do?" I said as I approached the desk. As I mentioned before, this was my junior year and by then I had built up a reputation around Roosevelt. The boys didn't want to mess with me, and they promptly scurried from the room.

"You look absolutely stunning today, Marian," I said. "If I may say so myself, I did a terrific job picking out your clothes for you."

Miss Joplin blushed slightly and didn't quite know what to say, but she knew me well enough by then to know that a response was required. "Thank you," she said while looking down at the ground.

"Did you wear the thong like I asked you to?"

"Yes."

"May I see?" She looked nervously over at the door, so I walked over and closed and locked it. "The door is locked now, Marian. It's just you and me. Can you lift your skirt for me so I can make sure you're wearing a thong?"

Miss Joplin turned her back to me, lifted up her skirt and quickly let it drop back down. It was up long enough for me to see her bare bum and the band of the thong. She turned back to me, and I was delighted to see her blushing profusely. Remember how I said that for the most part I hadn't yet gotten a sexual thrill out of the psychological manipulation of Miss Joplin? Well, this encounter changed that. I had planned on stopping there, but I was getting aroused and needed more. I eyed the barely exposed cleft of her cleavage.

"I assume you're wearing the demi bra?"

"Yes," she answered nervously.

"I'd really like to see how it looks on you. Can you show me? After all, I did buy it for you, so it's the least you can do. Can you take your blouse off for me?"

"Please, Felicity....I...I can take a picture for you when I get home if you want. I can send it to you."

"That's nice of you, Marian. But it would mean more to me to see you in the flesh. And I can take my own picture to save you the trouble. I'll even send it to you."

"Oh, God," she said throatily as she reached for the top button and began unbuttoning her blouse. My breathing became heavier, and I felt a tingle between my legs. That first moment when I know I'm about to strip somebody or when I know they are going to have to strip themselves at my bidding is really a turn-on.

She had the last button finished and she paused. I reached my hand out toward her. "I'll take that," I said. She pulled off her blouse and obediently handed it to me before immediately crossing her arms over her chest. Her exposed skin increased my titillation. There was no turning back now. I laid the blouse across a student's desk behind me and took a seat at the same desk. "Very nice, Marian. Now I need to see you walk around in just your underwear."

"Oh! Please, Felicity. I can't take this anymore. Please! I'll send you a picture. Even a video. I'll...I'll walk around for you in a video."

I rubbed my thighs together as my level of stimulation mounted. There would be no relief for the hapless Miss Joplin on this day. "Again, nice offer, Marian. And maybe you can do that for me sometime. But right now I want to see you parade around your classroom for me in your underwear." She just looked at me anxiously, breathing rapidly. I was really getting excited now. I put my hand inside my panties and started rubbing myself. I was already damp. As she watched me, I considered that she must have thought that I'm a depraved human being. But I really didn't care what she thought. I also considered that her humiliation level must have ratcheted up significantly when she realized that I was getting off sexually over her humiliation. That was a "win-win" for me!

"Take your skirt off for me, Marian," I directed.

I knew I would want this scene captured for posterity—so I started a video on my phone and pointed it at her with one hand while continuing to massage my vagina with the other. Most reluctantly she unzipped her skirt, then held it at her waist momentarily before lowering it and stepping out of it. She then laid in on a student's desk next to me.

A lot of it was probably due to the humiliation aspect of the scene, but I have to say she looked absolutely stunning in her thong and bra, thigh-high stockings, five-inch heels and blushing face.

"Good girl, Marian. Now I'd like you to walk around for me."

I held my phone up and followed the mortified Miss Joplin, who was now sniffling softly as she grudgingly traipsed back and forth across the front of the room. It was a delectable sight, and my excitement level was increasing by the second. It was a good time to step up the humiliation. "Can you stand up on the desk for me, please?" I asked. "I think it would make for a marvelous photo op." The beleaguered Miss Joplin drooped her shoulders before looking anxiously toward the door. "Don't worry, it's locked, Marian. Nobody else can see you."

Still sniveling, Miss Joplin climbed onto the desk. She sat on her haunches with her arms across her chest, staring downward. It was a sight for sore eyes. I took a picture, while continuing to knead my groin in self-indulgence.

"Good. Now stand up, please," I said. She rose to her feet, temporarily wobbling on her high heels. "Ooh, careful, Marian. Safety first. There you go." I held up my camera phone. "Hands on your hips, please. That's it." I snapped a couple of pictures. "Now turn around. Good. Keep your hands on your hips and turn your head toward the camera. Perfect, Marian." I snapped two more pictures. Her white ass cheeks contrasted nicely with the black thigh-highs, I remember thinking.

"Okay, you can turn back around now, Marian. We're almost done. I just need to get a few shots without the underwear." The horrified look on her face indicated that she was not expecting this turn of events, which really added to the moment for me.

"No...Oh God, please, Felicity. I just can't."

"I understand, Marian. I'm sure it will be quite humiliating. And that's the goal here. But it's just you and me right now. We probably only have another five minutes or so before your next class will need to come in. You can tell me to leave right now if you want, but I'll be unlocking the door and taking your blouse and skirt with me if you decide to go that route."

"Oh...oh....oh, God...." She took a deep breath and reached behind her back, unclasping her bra.

"That's my girl," I encouraged.

She let the bra drop to the top of the desk and without hesitation she resolutely lowered her thong to her ankles and stepped out of them. She stood staring at the desk with both hands cupped softly over her sex. The blush on her face was exquisite. I snapped a picture.

"Good, Marian, good. Now stand up straight and put your hands on your hips." She did so, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. I snapped another picture. "Beautiful, Marian. Can you please kick your thong and bra off the desk? Good. Oh yes, nice picture. Wait till you see these. You look so sexy in those thigh-highs and stilettos. Now turn and face the blackboard. Good. Turn your head and look at me, like before. Nice. Can you smile? Give me your best 'come hither' look. Come on, you can do it, Marian." She was too close to tears to give me a seductive look, but she did try. "Now turn back around and face me."

I was close to ecstasy and Miss Joplin was going to help me get there with a humiliation boost. "Now put your arms behind your head. Oh! Good. Bend your knees a little bit. Ohhh. Now gyrate your hips for me. More! Yes! Oh! Oh, yes! Keep going! Yes! This is so humiliating, isn't it? Say it!"

"This is....this is so humiliating," she managed to say while continuing to twirl her hips.

"Louder!"

"This is so humiliating!"

"Ohhhhh, yes!" I exulted as my orgasm came to fruition. "Aahhhhh," was all I could say for a moment as I continued to caress myself softly. I paused for a bit to revel in the moment, and to catch my breath. What a delicious experience that was. I mean, seriously, who needs sex when I have that?

"That was incredible, Marian."

I walked over to the desk and rooted through the drawers. "Do you have any Kleenex?" I asked. "Oh, here we go." I pulled out a few tissues and reached into my panties again to soak up my juices. I didn't see a trash can handy, so I laid the soiled tissues on the desk in between Miss Joplin's stilettos. I'm sure she delighted in throwing them away for me. <giggle>

"Love the perfume, by the way," I said. I grabbed my backpack and started heading for the door. "I think we're done here," I proclaimed.

Realizing the urgency, the horrified Miss Joplin jumped off the desk and scrambled for her clothes. As I neared the door, I turned back and faced her. "I think you'll find some of the pictures frame-worthy. I'll be sure to send them to you." As I put my hand on the doorknob, I stopped and turned back once more. "What do you say, Marian?"

"Thank you," she said breathlessly as she yanked up her skirt and frantically started buttoning up her blouse.

I noticed that her thong and bra were still on the floor. I found out later that she had just enough time to scoop them up and slam them in her drawer just as the first student was coming in.

"Marian!" I shouted, getting her attention. When she looked at me I blew her a soft kiss, smiled and said, "Thank you!"
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 5

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 5: A Humiliating Texting Session

One of the perks of my relationship with Miss Joplin was that no matter where I was or what time of day it was, she was there for me right at my fingertips. I took advantage of this wonderful arrangement on more than one occasion.

For instance, one lazy Saturday afternoon I was idling the time away on my bed with my phone. It had been a little over a week since I humiliated her in her classroom. My thoughts drifted to that experience, and as I relived the scene I started to become aroused. I opened my Messages app and found Miss Joplin.

Where are you?

I imagined her sense of apprehension when seeing my text. I smiled when she dutifully responded right away.

At home

That's not a complete sentence.

I am at home.

Good, Marian. What are you wearing?

I'm wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater.

Is it one of the sweaters I picked out for you?

No

I don't want to have to reprimand you again about using one-word answers when you respond to me.

No, I'm wearing a sweater that I had before.

I think I'll do some more shopping for you so you can wear clothes of my choosing when you're not at school.

Okay.

She immediately caught herself and followed up with another text, which made me smile.

Okay, if you feel that is necessary.

It isn't really necessary, but I like shopping for you. And I enjoy seeing you model your new clothes for me. I promise I'll pick out some outfits that bring out your sexuality. Then we can meet somewhere and you can show them off for me.

Okay, I guess we could do that.

Are you wearing a bra?

Yes, I am wearing a bra.

What color is it?

It's a light pinkish bra.

Ooh, I'd like to see it. Will you take off your sweater and send me a selfie?

There was no immediate response. I was pretty sure that she was in the process of (quite grudgingly) taking off her sweater, but I was persistent in demanding that she remained readily responsive to me.

ANSWER ME!

Yes, I will send you a selfie. Just give me a minute and I will send it to you.

Did you mean, "Please give me a minute?"

Yes, please give me a minute.

That's better. I'd appreciate it if you'd be polite with me at all times.

Okay, I will always be polite with you.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

After a pause, I started typing again. I was unrelenting. I knew what she was doing, but I wanted to hear it from her.

What are you doing?

I took my sweater off and am about to take a picture. Please give me a minute and I will send it to you.

Grinning freely, I awaited the picture. Momentarily a picture of her chest appeared. Indeed, there were a pair of breasts covered up by a light pink bra. Here it is:

Lovely, Marian. And I find the hand on the hip pose rather sexy. But I'd like to see your face, too. Please send me another one, showing me your bra and face.

Okay, please give me a minute.

She was learning.

Moments later I received a picture of Miss Joplin, her face and chest nicely framed. She did not look like she was enjoying herself at all.

Thank you, Marian. You can leave your sweater off.

Okay, I will leave my sweater off.

Are you wearing matching panties?

No, the panties are white.

How boring. Cotton? Nylon?

They are cotton panties.

That's not very exciting at all. After we finish this stimulating conversation I'd like you to throw away all of your bras and panties except for the ones I picked out for you.

Okay, I will do that.

Do what?

I will throw away all of my bras and panties except for the ones you chose for me.

And make sure you always wear a matching set from now on.

Okay I will always wear a matching set from now on.

Shouldn't there be a comma in there?

Okay, I will always wear a matching set from now on.

Excellent! In the meantime, go ahead and take your jeans off. I'd like you to spend the rest of this session in your underwear.

Okay, I will do that. Please give me a minute.

I waited a few moments before responding.

Are you stripped to your underwear now?

Yes, I am in my underwear now.

Great, I'm sure you are very comfortable. I'm in my underwear, too.

There was no response.

MARIAN!

Sorry, I didn't know what to say. I'm sure you are comfortable in your underwear.

Yes, and knowing you are in your underwear—at my behest—gets me all tingly inside.

Okay, good for you.

Are you being sarcastic with me, Marian? Because if you are being sarcastic with me you are going to have to be punished.

No, please, I'm not. I just wasn't sure how to respond.

I have my hands inside my panties now, Marian. I have to tell you that making you strip to your underwear has gotten me all excited. Are you excited?

No, honestly I am not excited at all.

I was definitely becoming excited. I continued rubbing myself as I texted with one hand.

I'm pulling my panties down now so I'm free to play with myself while we talk.

Okay, I'm sorry but I really don't know what to say now.

My panties are completely off and I'm touching myself. Tell me what it felt like when I made you walk around your classroom in a bra and thong.

I did not like it. I am not liking this either.

It's not about what YOU like, Marian. It's about what I like. I'm naked now and I want to hear a more detailed description of what it felt like when I made you get naked and pose for me on your desk.

I could see on my iPhone text app that she was typing. I was becoming more stimulated by the second and I didn't want to wait.

Keep texting me but make the texts short. You can keep sending me texts until I tell you to stop. I want to hear how humiliated you were in the classroom that day. Describe what I made you do and how you felt. You teach literature, make it good.

I had to take my clothes off and stand on the desk for you.

It was very humiliating for me.

Keep going! You can do better. You know what I want. Say it!

I was naked on my desk and you made me do different poses.

It was the most humiliated I've ever been in my entire life.

I was so humiliated that I just wanted to die. It was awful.

Keep going! I'm almost there!

I was stripped naked and totally humiliated.

I didn't know if I was going to get my clothes back.

I was worried other people would see me naked.

What was I doing while you were all naked on the desk?

You had your hand in your panties.

You were pleasuring yourself.

Just like I am right now while you sit there tormented in your underwear.

Yes, like right now.

I am tormented in my underwear.

What am I wearing and what am I doing?

You are naked and you are pleasuring yourself. Please, can we stop now? Please!

What am I thinking about while I pleasure myself? You'd better be good.

You are thinking about how you made me strip to my underwear.

Go on! What else?

You are pleasuring yourself over my humiliation.

I'm humiliated right now because you made me strip to my underwear.

And the fact that you are naked and pleasuring yourself about my humiliation makes it even worse.

Ah, that was just what I needed to put me over the edge. There was an extended pause in our interaction while I climaxed. I was pretty sure she knew exactly what was going on and I was positive that she was miserable. After a huge sigh of satisfaction, I started typing again.

Thank you, Marian, for the afternoon delight. You were perfect.

Please, may I go now?

You aren't being very polite, Marian. I thanked and complimented you.

You are welcome. And thank you for the compliment.

You deserve the compliment. You brought me to orgasm. You are a wonderful sexual partner, and a very obedient one. I'm very fortunate to have you at my beck and call.

There was a pause. I think she was having trouble forming a response. When she did, it made me smile.

Thank you for saying so.

You are welcome Marian. Okay, you may go now. Thanks for playing. I'll be in touch. In more ways than one. :)

Okay, goodbye.

I laid my phone on my bed, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I had a smile on my face. I was certain Miss Joplin did not.
Blondie

Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 6

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 6: An Unwelcome Makeover

It was mid-morning on a lazy, overcast day during the fall break. I had nothing going on and was up for a little fun, so I thought I would check in on my new favorite teacher.

Good morning, Miss Joplin.

It only took a few seconds for her to dutifully answer me, though I'm sure she was anything but thrilled to do so.

Good morning.

How is your fall break going?

I'd venture to say that engaging me with small talk was not high on her list of how she wanted to spend her time. Or engaging me at all, for that matter.

Fine, thank you.

Me too. Though I miss seeing you at school wearing the sexy outfits I bought for you.

I don't know how to answer that.

I would appreciate it if you would try. I would like to have some good back and forth with you when we text.

Okay. But to be honest, I really don't feel comfortable wearing the clothes you bought.

Fair enough. I appreciate your honesty. But I'm sure you've noticed the boys paying more attention to you in your low-cut blouses, short skirts and high heels.

Yes, I have noticed. They are teenage boys, so that doesn't surprise me.

Did you get the package of new clothes that I sent you?

Yes.

Full sentences, Marian. You know the rules.

Yes, I received the packages of clothes that you sent me.

I hope you like them. I'm sure you noticed that I added some leotards and some lingerie so you would have something comfortable to wear around the house.

Yes, I did notice that.

I would like you to throw away all your old clothes.

Please, Felicity, may I please keep some of them?

I loved that she asked me that. I wouldn't grant her wish, though. All part of having control over her.

No, it's out with the old and in with the new. I like the idea of you wearing only clothes that I pick out for you.

Okay, I will throw away my old clothes.

So when you are in your house I would like you to be wearing either a leotard or one of the lingerie pieces that I bought for you.

Okay, I will do that.

Do what, Marian?

I will wear either a leotard or a lingerie piece when I'm in my house.

One that I bought you.

Yes, I will wear one that you bought me.

Maybe you can alternate. Wear a leotard one day and lingerie the next.

Okay, I will alternate wearing a leotard one day and lingerie the next.

Or I'm okay if you just want to wear one of the bra and panty sets that I bought you.

Okay, but I will probably wear a leotard or lingerie.

But never one or the other two days in a row.

No, I will trade off.

Or you are free just to be naked all day if you want.

Okay, but I probably won't do that.

Unless I tell you to.

Yes, unless you tell me to.

Tell you to what?

Unless you tell me to be naked, I will wear either a leotard or lingerie.

Do you like being naked?

Only when I take a bath.

So other than taking a bath, you don't want to be naked?

No

No, I would rather not be naked unless I'm taking a bath.

I'm happy to hear that. Knowing how modest you are will increase my pleasure next time I make you get naked for me.

Please, can we talk about something else?

Or may I just go now?

In due time, Marian. I know it must make you feel uncomfortable to talk about your forced nudity at my behest.

Yes, it is uncomfortable to talk about that.

About what, Marian?

It is uncomfortable to talk about being naked at your behest.

Okay, we can talk about you getting naked for me some other time. On another matter, I'd like you to wear the pink teddy tomorrow. I think that is a lovely piece, and when I imagine you wearing it for me I get a bit titillated.

Okay, I will wear the pink teddy tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong when I say I get titillated. I'm not sexually attracted to you—though you have a lovely body and I do enjoy looking at it and making you expose it for me—but it gives me pleasure knowing that you will wear the pink teddy, even though I know you don't want to, only because I am telling you to.

There was no response, and I let it go.

Do you find it humiliating to be completely under the control of one of your students, a young teenage girl?

Yes, I do. I find it humiliating.

I'm so glad, Marian. Hey, did you get the tripod and the remote control for your camera phone that I sent you?

Yes, I did receive them.

Good. Do you know how to use them?

I could probably figure it out.

And I'm sure she already figured out why I bought them for her.

Yes, I'm sure you can, Marian. Maybe you can use the tripod and send me a selfie after you put on the pink teddy.

Okay, I will send you a selfie wearing the pink teddy.

Ooh, thank you, Marian. I'm really looking forward to that.

There was no response, so I sent another text.

It is in your best interests to respond to me, Marian.

I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say sometimes. I'm sure you are looking forward to that.

Looking forward to what?

You are looking forward to seeing a selfie of me wearing the pink teddy.

I am! Maybe you can send me a selfie every morning when you get up and get dressed so I can see what you're wearing and how you look. Would you do that for me, Marian?

I will send you a selfie every morning of myself and what I am wearing.

Thank you, that will be a nice treat for me. You don't have to do that on school days since I'll see you in class. But definitely on weekends and during school breaks like this. And every day during the summer break. Any time there's no school.

I remember wondering how she felt about the words "summer break." Summer was a ways away, so it indicated that this would not be a short term thing.

Okay I will send you a selfie on non-school days.

We need to do something with your hair.

I don't know what you mean.

You have nice hair, but it's not very stylish. When was the last time you got a short haircut?

My hair has been long since I was a child. I prefer it that way.

I think it is time for a change. I was thinking a nice bob cut would suit you.

I really do like my hair the way it is, if you don't mind.

What are your plans for today?

I was thinking of calling a friend to see if we can meet for lunch.

You'll need to schedule that for another day. I've booked you at Joni's Salon today for 12:00. Joni herself will be doing your new do. She's pricey, but I've heard good things about her.

Please, I really don't want short hair.

I had a picture at the ready, and I sent it to her. Here it is:

Show Joni this picture and tell her you would like your hair to look just like this.

There was no response, so I pressed on.

Now tell me what you are going to do today.

I am going to get my hair cut.

What kind of haircut?

A short bob cut. Like the picture.

Excellent. I assume you are at home right now?

Yes, I am home right now.

What are you wearing?

I am wearing some old sweatpants and a tee shirt.

I don't remember buying you sweatpants or tee shirts.

No, I didn't know I was supposed to wear what you bought me.

Well, now you know.

Yes, now I know.

So go throw away your sweatpants and tee shirt. Let me know when you've done that. I'll wait. And don't put anything else on.

A minute or so later she responded. Okay, I have thrown them away.

Good, Marian. What are you wearing now?

I am wearing my underwear.

Can you describe them for me?

I am wearing panties and a bra.

I had told Miss Joplin during our last communication that she was to throw away all her bras and panties and wear only the ones I had bought for her (with her credit card, of course!).

I assume they are a matching set that a bought for you.

Yes, they are a set you bought for me.

Matching?

Yes, they are matching.

I'm assuming you wouldn't be foolish enough to lie to me. But I want to be sure. Send me a selfie of you in your underwear right now. If I don't receive it within 30 seconds there will be consequences.

I apologize, Felicity. I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking when I got dressed this morning, and I forgot that I was supposed to wear what you bought me.

I waited a minute or so to answer. I'm sure she was quite apprehensive of what I might come back with, and I wanted to let that apprehension stew for a bit.

I'm going to have to punish you, Marian. You should know better.

I'm really sorry. Like I say, I just wasn't thinking this morning. It won't happen again.

What were you planning on having for dinner tonight?

I was going to have a leftover casserole.

Not anymore. You are having pizza tonight.

Okay, I will have pizza tonight.

I'll have it delivered for you. Say, 6:30?

Okay, pizza at 6:30.

Is Giuseppe's okay?

Yes, Giuseppe's is fine.

Did you notice the black bunny ears in the package I sent?

As the reader may know from reading my previous accounts, on occasion I have employed the usage of bunny ears on my victims. Making them wear the bunny ears certainly has added to the humiliation effect, and has become one of my trademarks, if you will.

Yes, I saw the bunny ears.

I would like you to wear them to school on Monday and keep them on all day.

Oh, gosh. What will I tell the other teachers, and the principal?

I'm sure you'll figure something out. Tell them it is a punishment for not wearing the sexy underwear that one of your students asked you to wear.

There wasn't an immediate response, so I continued.

I would also like you to wear them tonight when the pizza delivery guy comes to your house.

Okay, I will wear them tonight for the pizza guy.

Also, I would like you to be wearing the black, 6-inch stilettos that I bought for you.

Okay, I will wear the stilettos and the bunny ears.

And nothing else.

Oh, please, I can't do that! Please, I'm sorry for not wearing the underwear you picked out for me. I promise I won't forget to wear them from now on.

You would not have forgotten if you had thrown out all your old bras and panties like I asked you to.

Yes, I know I just never got around to doing that. And I promise I will do that as soon as we are done here. Please, I'm begging you, don't make do this.

It will be a good lesson for you, Marian, and I'm sure the pizza delivery boy will be thrilled. I suspect you won't disobey me again after tonight's humiliating experience.

There was a relatively long pause before her response.

I'm afraid I can't do this anymore. I just can't. I won't.

That is entirely up to you, Marian. I shouldn't need to remind you that I have a video of your kleptomania spree in the drug store. If that gets out to the proper authorities you might well go to jail. And you probably will never teach again.

I also have a file of all your contacts. I have some very risqué pictures of you in various stages of undress, some of them selfies. I don't know the people in your contacts, but I'd venture to say that they would find these photos rather shocking, and for some, quite entertaining.

For good measure I shot two photos off to her. The first one was a selfie that I made her take of her face and her naked breasts. The second one was a shot of her standing on her classroom desk in a sexy pose. She was naked but for a pair of 5-inch-high heels.

So again, it is your decision, Marian. But I need to know right now which way you want to go on this, so I can act accordingly.

There was a very long pause. She was at the proverbial crossroads, and I allowed her to take as much time as she needed. We both understood that whichever way she went would have a huge impact on the rest of her life—and of our relationship. Of course, neither option was appealing, and neither had any redeeming factors for her whatsoever.

Ultimately she chose the lesser of two evils—or so she had hoped.

Truth be told, I probably wouldn't have followed through on my threat to out her for the drug store thievery, and I probably wouldn't have put her naked pictures out there. If I did that, she most certainly would have reported me for blackmailing her. I would suffer the consequences, not the least of which is that my life as a humiliator could conceivably come to an end. So no, I would not have followed through with my threats.

Fortunately, she didn't know that—or at least she wasn't willing to take that chance.

Okay, you win. I will do it.

Wise decision, Marian. Speaking of decisions, what kind of pizza shall I order for you?

I don't care. Veggie.

Full sentences, Marian.

I will have a veggie pizza tonight.

What size would you like?

I will have a small.

Have you ever shaved your pussy?

Please I'd rather not talk about....no, I have never shaved down there.

Well, I would like you to shave "down there" today. Do you not like the word pussy?

No, I really don't. I find it rather uncouth.

Well, I find you rather prudish.

Yes, I guess I can be rather prudish at times.

Yes, indeed. But that's okay, Marian. I find that trait in you rather endearing, and it makes our arrangement that much more enjoyable for me.

Yes, I'm sure you find that enjoyable.

So tell me what two things you are going to do for me after we're done here, Marian. I want to see it in your words.

I am going to shave my pussy and get my hair cut.

Excellent! See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?

I suppose not. I just don't like to talk like that.

We are just about done here, so here's what you're going to do. After you set down your phone, go immediately to your tub or shower and shave your pussy.

Okay, I will do that.

I'd like you to do a nice, clean job. Oh, and be careful down there.

I will be careful down there.

You might as well shave your legs while you're at it. I'd like you to really shine for the delivery boy.

Okay, I will shave my legs.

For who?

I will shave my legs for the delivery boy.

I then had another thought. Hold on, Marian. I'll get back to you in just a few minutes.

I did a Google search, then made a phone call. The phone call turned out as I had hoped.

Good news, Marian. Today is your lucky day. You don't have to shave your legs or pussy.

Okay, I'm glad I don't have to do that.

There is a European Wax Center not too far away from where you live. It's in the same strip mall as Joni's Salon. And as luck would have it, there was a cancellation this afternoon, so I booked an appointment for you. Isn't that great?

Please, I can do it myself. You don't have to do that.

Oh, it's my pleasure, Marian. You've never shaved your pussy before, and they are professionals. I'm sure they will do a fine job removing your pubic hair for us. I smiled as I typed the word "us."

Please, may I just do it myself?

Gee, I thought you'd be delighted, Marian. Why are you so opposed to a bikini wax? Are you bashful about exposing your pussy so up close and personal to a stranger?

I would just prefer to do it myself, if you don't mind.

I'm pleased that you're willing to shave your pussy for me, but I'd much prefer that you get it done professionally. Your appointment is for 2:30, and you will be getting your legs, arms and underarms waxed also.

Okay, I will go to the appointment.

Yes. FYI for your pussy there was a choice between a Brazilian wax or a Hollywood wax. The Brazilian wax removes all the hair from front to back but leaves a small triangle. With the Hollywood wax all the pubic hair is removed from front to back, leaving you perfectly smooth and hairless, like a little girl. Which would you prefer?

I would prefer the Brazilian wax.

Oh, too bad, because I already booked you for the Hollywood wax. I'd like you to be nice and smooth for me. That way, every time you look down and see your bald pussy you will think of me.

Okay, I will get the Hollywood wax.

Will you think of me when you are naked and look down at your bald pussy?

Yes, I will think of you.

When?

When I am naked and look down at my bald pussy I will think of you.

Excellent! I think it will be an added thrill for the delivery boy, don't you think so?

Please, I'm begging you. May I just wear something? The delivery boy will like seeing me in one of the leotards.

If you hadn't lied to me I might have considered being a little more lenient. But you need to be taught a lesson. Look at it this way: You'll be giving a young man the thrill of a lifetime—one he will never forget.

There was no immediate response, so I let her digest the impact of her impending humiliation while I typed in another text.

It sounds like the wax lasts for 4-6 weeks. I would like you to stay nice and smooth and hairless for me, so I have you booked ahead once a month for the next year. That's as far out as they would let me book for now. I'll send you the schedule.

Can I change it to every six weeks?

That made me grin. No, let's do it once a month. That way there is no chance of any unsightly stubble appearing.

Okay, I will go once a month.

Do me a favor and send me a full-body, naked selfie when you get home from your appointments. I'd really like to see you with your new bob cut and your nice, smooth pussy.

Okay, I will send you a selfie.

Make sure your hands are folded behind your head so you're on full display. Oh, I'm so glad I bought you the tripod. You can use the new remote I got you to help get the perfect shot.

Okay, I will fold my hands behind my head. And I will use the remote.

And make sure your legs are spread so I can get a good look at your denuded pussy. If you lower the tripod a little bit I think that will provide a good angle.

Okay, I will lower the tripod and spread my legs.

Great! I'll let you go now. You have a big day ahead of you. I would suggest a nice bath or shower before you go. Good hygiene and all, right?

Yes, I will take a shower.

This is so much fun! I'm really glad we connected this morning.

I am not having fun.

I know, Marian. But at least one of us is. Toodle-oo, and I look forward to receiving your selfie today.

Good-bye.

I set my phone down next to me on the bed and smiled with contentment over my latest exchange with Marian Joplin. The session had me worked up, and my hand had impulsively found its way inside my panties. As I pleasured myself, I pictured an agonized Miss Joplin reluctantly stripping down, readying herself for her unsolicited and most unwanted undertakings.

It didn't take long for me to reach fulfillment, and even less time to drift off into a satisfying post-climax slumber.
Last edited by Blondie on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Miss Joplin just keeps getting deeper into her humiliation. I enjoy the forced complete sentence requirement, making Miss Joplin narrate her own embarrassment.
Rick1964

Re: Miss Joplin: A Tale of Enforced Servitude, Chapter 6

Post by Rick1964 »

Thank you

Thank you for continuing this wonderful story.