The Blinds - Update 4/24/24 - Naked in School

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Enf_Kink

Re: The Blinds - update chapters 4 & 5. 1/27/24

Post by Enf_Kink »

Chapter 5 - Beauty Sleep

When Emma walked into the house the first thing she did was make a cup of coffee. Her parent’s looked at her like she was crazy, “You’re having coffee at 6pm? You’ll be up all night!” her mother said.

“You have no idea,” mumbled Emma under her breath. “The sun took more out of me than I thought, just need to get some energy back.” Her mother shook her head and walked away.

Emma made her way to the bathroom and took an ice-cold shower, trying to wash the ick of the pool away. “I cannot believe all those people saw my breasts and what's worse was how they all commented on them and her. Someone even called her a slut. Until today only a few people in the world had seen me naked! Well as a teenager anyhow. A couple of my boyfriends, obviously the person currently trying to ruin my life, and well my dad a few days ago. But now twenty-plus people have seen me. Not fully naked but still! That boy took a picture and the girls took a bunch too! I know they said they would delete them, but I doubt it. I got into this mess because I didn’t want anyone to see my naked pictures and now I’ve just given them out myself, free of charge. Ugh”

Her mother knocked on the door, “Hurry up Emma we need to leave.”

“Coming,” she said then turned off the water, got dressed, and inhaled a large cup of coffee.

They got back from the game night a little after 10 pm, a little late for a weeknight, her father said several times on the drive home. The coffee had kicked in at the perfect time for Emma and she got to enjoy the dinner and games and took her mind off the events at the pool for most of the night, but now she was crashing hard from the obvious lack of sleep and the caffeine wearing off. She made a beeline for her bedroom, stripped off her clothes as fast as she could, sat on the edge of her bed not caring at all if anyone was looking through the window anymore, then set her alarm for 11:50 pm, “Even a little bit of sleep is better than nothing.” Then there was a tap on her door and Emma yelled out, “Just a minute, I’m changing into my pajamas!” She quickly went to the drawer and put on her pajamas then opened the door for her mom.

Her mother just wanted to have a mother/daughter chat saying how much fun she had shopping with her, typical mom stuff. It just went on and on. After half an hour, her mother turned to leave and said, “I started up a load of laundry for you, will you be up to switch it over to the dryer or do you need me to?”

“I’ll do it thanks,” Emma replied. “It’s not like I won’t be up half the night running around town naked,” she said to herself.

A minute or so after her mother left, Emma received a text from her tormentor saying, “I guess you didn’t learn from your first punishment, huh.”

Emma was bewildered, “What do you mean?!” she replied, “It was awful, everyone saw me! Some took photos!”

“Then why have you been sitting in your room dressed for over half an hour?" they retorted.

Emma wanted to vomit. “My mother was here, what was I supposed to do?!”

“Do you think I care? Rules are rules. You could have easily gotten into bed before she came in.” Emma stripped off her clothes and sat there defeated waiting for her punishment. “But because I’m a nice person, I’m going to let you off easy. Just one extra hour at the park today, how’s that?”

Fine,” she replied, then crawled into bed to try and sleep, but found she was now too annoyed to do so. She kept playing everything that happened at the pool over and over like a movie in her head. Then her alarm went off. Not even a second of sleep. She got out of bed, put on her large T-shirt, moved her clothes to the dryer, and then set off on her walk.

Emma walked around the trail a few times, avoiding the pool at all costs not wanting to relive what happened earlier, but knew she had to go for the nightly skinny dip at some point. After about an hour she headed over to the pool. “It feels so different than earlier, with no kids running around and no one swimming, the only constant is me baring my breasts,” she laughed at that. Before she started her skinny dip, Emma walked over to the chair she was sitting in earlier and took a seat reliving it one more time. She looked down at herself and thought, “So this is what everyone was treated to huh?” She continued checking herself out of a moment. “I just sat here like this and everyone just stared at my naked breasts.” She sighed and then walked into the pool, “What if everyone from earlier saw me now, not sitting in a chair tanning obliviously topless, but instead completely willingly naked in the pool?” she wondered, feeling herself getting turned on. She couldn’t stop herself at this point if she tried. Her hand moved down her legs and thought, “I can’t, last time my tormentor saw me do this. I have to stop.” After a moment she said, “Screw it they’ve already seen it, what more do I have to lose?”. The world drifted away as she climaxed, doing her best to stifle her moans.

“What is wrong with me?” She thought stepping out of the water, knees buckling for a second, and walked over to her normal spot behind the pavilion to serve out the rest of her sentence. She still had a long time to go due to the extra hour punishment, but Emma didn’t care as much right now, because she was more relaxed than she’d been in quite some time after that orgasm. She then leaned her head back against the wall and grabbed her phone to watch some tik toks and within 30 seconds, she fell asleep.

——————————————————————————————————

Emma woke up and stretched, feeling like a million bucks. She kept her eyes closed as usual letting them get adjusted to light and smiled. “Amazing what a little bit of sleep can do,” she happily said to herself. She then reached over to her bedside table to grab her phone, but instead, nothing was there. Not just her phone, but also her bedside table. She kept feeling around for it when finally, she gave up and opened her eyes to figure out what the problem was, and nearly screamed and her heart stopped beating. She was still sitting against the pavilion in the park. She just woke up in the middle of the park, completely naked.

“Ok ok this is fine, it’s still pretty dark, I just need to grab my shirt, and no one will realize I’m naked underneath, if they’re even up this early,” Emma reasoned. “How early even is it?” she thought, her brain still trying to wake up and process what was happening. She grabbed her phone, which she now realized was on her lap and checked to see the time. Emma felt her soul leave her body and nearly started hyperventilating. It was 6:45 am on a Monday morning. Just as she came to understand her true predicament, she started listening to the noises around her and couldn’t believe she hadn’t heard them before. She heard cars driving by, children laughing and running, and parents making small talk. She even heard one kid telling her mom to push her on the swing. Emma’s eyes bulged, “The swing! My shirt! Fuuuuuck!” she screamed in her head, “This has to be a nightmare, this cannot be real. I’m completely naked in a park, with the sun coming up!”

Emma decided whatever move she was going to make, she needed to do it quickly. She could hear people walking on the trail, the only reason she had not been noticed yet, was because the sun had barely started coming up. Every second she waits she loses more of even the smallest amount of cover she currently has of darkness. She willed herself to stand up clinging to the wall of the pavilion, left arm over her breasts, right hand between her legs. “Ok I just need to peek around the wall and see if I can get a view of my shirt and then make a break for it,” she thought. She slowly poked her head around the corner of the building, making herself as small as she could to avoid being seen. From this angle, no one was in view, but unfortunately, neither was the swing set, she needed to creep further down the wall to get a better view, completely exposing herself to anyone who walked past the pavilion. She turned the corner, boobs pressed up against the wall inching herself further along, knowing full well on the other side of this wall were picnic tables where people were sitting. Then she saw movement and dove back to where she started, her back pressed against the wall, both arms down at her side, palms to the wall, exposing herself completely to anyone looking over from the trail. Her breasts were moving up and down with every heavy breath she was taking.

She realized a second later that the movement she saw was a kid on the toddler swing reaching the maximum height. She now noticed how different things looked now, only a couple of minutes later after waking up. It was much brighter, she could actually make out people on the trail, which meant they could also see her. “This needs to happen now,” she thought. She turned the corner, hands against the wall this time, trying to keep herself skinny. She was halfway past the wall and the swing set was almost in view when she noticed something on the wall, it was the hat she found on the trail the other day. “It’s not much for cover,” she thought, “but maybe I can sprint to my shirt without anyone seeing my face at least and then run back here and put the shirt on.” She took a minute to tie her hair into a ponytail and maneuver it through the back of the hat and put it on, pulling the brim low.

Emma was nearly at the end of the wall, knowing full well that if she took just one step forward everyone sitting in the pavilion and the park would be able to see her. She tried her best to keep her body against the wall but leaned her head as far away from it to see if she could get a look at the swing set and where her shirt was. The first thing she noticed was that both the toddler swings were occupied, meaning her shirt wouldn’t be where she left it, she couldn’t see enough of the area to know if someone discarded it close by. She got up on her tippy toes to see and then the world froze around her, because someone from behind grabbed her right arm, twisting it behind her back with another hand on her left shoulder. Emma audibly yelped and tried to free herself from the grip while using her left arm to cover her breasts. “Let go of me!” Emma yelled.

“I don’t think so girl,” said a woman’s voice. “You’re not going anywhere. Walking naked around a bunch of children, what is the matter with you? I’m calling the police!” The lady had caused enough of a stir, as well as Emma yelling, that people around were trying to see what the commotion was. Emma kept her head down so the brim of her hat would cover her face. She heard gasp after gasp as more people walked over to see what was going on.

She heard people say, “What is she doing?”, “Not wearing anything!”, “Pervert”, “Slut”, and many more things. The one that sent her into panic was when she heard, “I need to get a picture of this my husband will never believe me.” Then she heard the lady behind her say, “There is a pervert completely naked at the park, please send someone over, our children shouldn’t have to see this.” The woman pulled her tighter and said to Emma, “Police are on their way now! What were you thinking?”

“I-I-I just need to get my shirt!” Emma said as more people were coming over starting to notice.

“I think you need more than a shirt lady,” someone said, causing a few people to chuckle.

A child, around 3 years old walked closer to Emma, the first person to see her face, coming into view under the brim of her hat, he pointed and simply said, “You’re not wearing any clothes,” making more people to laugh.

Then something happened that Emma didn’t understand, she heard a weird buzzing sound, similar to the Street lights at night, but louder, and someone in front of her yelled, “Look out!” She simultaneously heard the woman behind her yell in pain and loosen her grip on Emma’s arm. Emma didn’t hesitate, she took off, running straight through the ever-growing crowd toward the swing set. Now the entire park full of people saw her, dozens of more gasps and shouts. “Grab her!” someone shouted. Emma wasn’t going to give anyone an opportunity, she ran to the swing set, scanning the area and her shirt was nowhere in sight. She had no choice, she just had to keep running until she got home.

“Home!” she thought, “It’s 7 am, I can’t go home, my neighbors will be walking their dogs and driving to work. Oh my god, my parents! What if they see me running around naked on their way to work!” Emma looked back to see that no one was chasing her, but everyone was staring at her. She changed directions and started running away from her street and towards a group of trees to the right for some cover where she could take a second to think. Everyone at the park would still see where she was, but it would give her enough of a break to figure something out.

“I could find a more densely populated area of trees and wait there until nighttime and sneak back in the house, my parents wouldn’t know, I would just tell them I was at a friend's house.” It would be a long time to wait, but worth it. I can’t have my neighbors see me like this, they’ll surely tell my parents,” she thought concluding she needed to find a place to hide. Then she suddenly remembered, “The police! That lady who grabbed me, called the police! They know I’ll be over here trying to hide! I have no choice, but to run home as fast as possible before they get here.”

Emma decided she was going to run a full two streets over and then go the back way to her street trying to avoid some of her neighbors and especially her parents from seeing her. The problem was, many more people and cars were going to see her streaking down the street, but hopefully, it would be mostly people she didn’t know. She couldn’t keep waiting, she had to go.

Emma sprinted out of the trees and onto the open sidewalk and almost ran into a woman pushing her kid in a stroller, “Oh my word!”, the lady said. Emma just continued to run down the sidewalk without abandon, running faster than she ever had, her breasts bouncing up and down violently. She didn’t bother covering up, instead pumping her arms as she ran. Cars were honking, and people were yelling at her as she passed, but she only had a singular goal. Emma was sucking in air at this point, she was still in a full sprint, not having slowed down a bit, just trying to get off the main road. As she was approaching the street to turn onto, she looked behind her to see when to cross the road. No cars were coming from behind her, but the other side of the street was a steady stream of cars, probably all on their way to work. When no moment passed for her to cross, she had to stop running when she reached the intersection. Now standing on the street corner, not even thinking of covering up, just waiting for an opportunity to cross and not get arrested.

Car after car went by, many continuing to honk at her, when one car finally slowed down. They put down their window and waved her across. “Hurry up naked girl,” they said laughing. Emma sprinted across and ran into the subdivision. She didn’t see anyone outside and quickly ran in between two houses before anyone saw her. She needed a break to get her breath back, hiding behind a trashcan along the side of a house. She sat there for a few minutes, fairly well hidden. Thankfully the house across from her had all their blinds closed.

She was sitting behind the trashcan with her knees up, hands on her knees, vagina out in the open for anyone to see when she saw a reflection of lights in the neighbor's window. It was a police car. “How did they find me here?! I’m at least a mile from the park now!” she thought. Then she realized how dumb she was being, “Obviously other people called the police when I was RUNNING DOWN THE MAIN ROAD NAKED.”

The police car slowly approached; she could hear the tires crunching gravel. She moved her hands to cover her body. The police car inched by, to her surprise, passing the house, and she breathed a sigh of relief for a moment. She didn’t move for over 5 minutes, and then she saw the police car coming back from the other way now. She closed her eyes, hoping they wouldn’t notice her and then the car stopped, right in front of the house. She heard them roll down their window and yell out, “Hey! You there, girl, come over here.” Emma hung her head down and was about to stand up when she heard another voice.

“Can I help you?” a girl said to the officer. Emma froze.

“We got multiple calls of about a girl your age and you match the description,” the officer said.

“I didn’t do anything!” she said panicked.

“You sure you weren’t running around here without any clothes on?” the officer asked.

“What? No. Who would do that,” she laughed, “It’s like 7:30 in the morning!”

“Beats me, probably some girl on a dare or something. She’s probably already back in her house anyway. I’m going to end this search,” the officer said to Emma’s relief. “Take my card and call me if you see anything please.”

The girl laughed, “I hope I get to make that call, would be a fun start to the morning,” the officer drove off and Emma saw the girl walk past.

Emma waited a minute or two and then relaxed. “What a close call,” she said to herself. Moving for the first time, she reached up with her right hand to wipe some sweat off her upper lip, but immediately jerked her hand away, finding her hand was soaking wet and sticky. She used the back of her left hand to wipe off her face.

“What was that?” she thought looking around to see what she put her hand in when she realized that was the hand she’s been using to cover her pussy. She looked down, and not only was she soaked, her pussy was dripping like a faucet. “I just wiped my face with my own juices, because of course I did.” She used her right hand again to try and dry off her glistening vagina, but when she did she almost came on the spot. It was like her pussy was calling to her, begging to be touched and Emma could not stop herself. Even sitting outside of a stranger's house, cowering from cops, hidden behind a trashcan, in the now bright morning, she started masturbating. The world around her melted away; the cop, the pool, the dozens and dozens of people who saw her streaking the main road and the park, all vanished for a couple of minutes of pure undivided orgasmic bliss.

When she finally calmed down from the orgasm, reality sank in of her predicament. She listened around for any noise, but all she heard was the buzzing of the streetlights. “That’s weird, why would they be on in the morning?” She picked up her phone and typed her address in the GPS and saw she was a mile away going through the sub streets, to get to the back way of her house. “How am I going to do this? She thought, “Should I just call my mom to pick me up here and deal with the consequences or do I just say fuck it and run a mile down the street to take the chance that no one I know sees me streaking the neighborhood and walking into the house.” Emma sighed, she already knew what she was going to do, “I’d rather take the chance and explain it to my mom if I get caught rather than outright telling her.”

After planning out her route to get to her street, Emma used the trashcan to pull her up but then fell backward when the lid slipped off. “Huh,” she wondered looking at the lid, “I could use this as cover, but it would only cover my boobs or my pussy, it’s better than nothing though.” Then she had a different idea that made her skin crawl. She looked into the trashcan and pulled out a bag of trash, “If I dump this out, I could put the bag over me and I’d be completely covered! It’s disgusting, but I’ll just take a shower the second I get home. It’s not a perfect plan, but it is at least ‘a’ plan.” She untied the knot on the garbage bag, opened it up, and nearly threw up. It smelled like week-old fish. “I’d rather go naked,” she said out loud. She looked again in the trash can and saw another bag, praying for good luck, she untied the bag and was relieved. “It’s still going to be the grossest thing I've ever done and it smells bad, but it doesn’t look like it will give me an infection like the other bag, especially down there,” looking down at her vagina.

Emma dumped the bag and then turned it inside out. Funny enough she couldn’t figure out which way the bag should go. “Should I cut a hole for my head or for my legs? If I cut a hole for my head then my shoulders will hold the bag up while I run, but it will just barely cover my pussy, if at all. Hmm. Wait, what if I use the bag ties as straps! Yes, that will work!” she said triumphantly. She stepped into the bag using the big toe of her right food to poke a small hole then slowly worked her foot through it, then repeated with her other foot and pulled it up her legs. She then brought the ties up her arms, and onto her shoulder, but it still hung very loose and she was having trouble tying it tighter when she thought, “What if I do it like a halter dress?” and put both straps over her head, around her neck.

“It works perfectly! The smell is awful but at least it’s on the outside of the bag and not on my naked body,” she thought, “I might be a weird sight, but I am completely covered, and it’ll hold up on its own, while I’m running.” Emma grabbed her phone, put the brim of her hat low, and took off. She got a lot of funny looks and weird stares, but it was much better than being naked, and they couldn’t see her face with the hat. She got to her street quicker than she ever thought she could, and then slowed down and hid behind a house for a moment. Her house was 15-20 houses away and there were a few people out. They were too far away to recognize, but Emma had lived here her entire life, she was bound to know whomever it was. She decided to go one house at a time, running in front of a house and then darting between them.

Emma managed to knock out 10 houses before her first obstacle. A man who was walking away from her, abruptly turned around, so she hid behind yet another trashcan as he passed by. Once he was far enough away, she made in a few more houses. Just as she was about to run past the next house, the front door opened, and Emma slinked back away. Her neighbor, Mr. Elsay, was grabbing the morning paper. When the door closed, Emma took off again, desperately looking for any other signs of life, before making it to her next-door neighbor’s house. She looked around wildly, being extra careful here before making the mad dash to her house, but halfway past her neighbor's house, she saw the garage door of her parent's house start to open. She ran even faster, to get to the side the house before her parents saw her. She dove into the grass along the side of the house and then crawled behind the air conditioner. She heard them pull out, the garage close, and drive off. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

“What were my parents still doing here anyway? It’s well past 8 am.” Then it hit Emma. “Oh my god. If I had gotten here even two minutes earlier, I would have walked into the house, naked aside from a trash bag, smelling like literal garbage and cum. This may have been the first lucky moment of my day,” she laughed. She stood up to walk inside and then tripped over the garbage bag. “Ow, fuck. The bag must have ripped when I slid,” she said looking down and seeing she was basically only wearing a mini crop top now and naked all the way down from there. She removed the rest of the bag and walked in the back door of the kitchen fully naked and finally relieved.

Emma went right to the sink and washed her hands, getting the garbage, dirt, and cum off. Then splashed her face as well. She reached into the cabinet, filled a cup to the brim with ice water, and walked to her room. Just as she got to the hallway, she saw her parent’s door begin to open and her mother walked out. Emma screamed and dropped her cup, water spilling everywhere, yet again. She was so surprised she didn’t even cover up, like a deer in the headlights. Her mother was equally stunned staring at her daughter's chest, then looked down, then back up again.

After a moment of staring at each other wide-eyed, her mother was the first to come back to earth. “Emma! What are you doing? Why are you naked?” she demanded.

“I-I didn’t know you were home,” she stammered.

“Ok, but that doesn’t answer my question. What are you doing walking around the house naked? For heaven's sake Emma the blinds are open, her mother said, walking over to her and physically moving her into the hallway. “Well?”

“I thought you were at work,” she started saying, her voice shaking, beginning to break down. “I was going to take a shower, but I was thirsty, so I just thought ‘What the heck I’m the only one home’ and just walked to the kitchen,” she lied, tears starting to fall and her lip was quivering. “But then you walked out, and you saw me na-naked and and and Dad saw me naked the oth-other day,” she said sobbing throughout her explanation, “and ev-everyone is seeing me naked!” Emma completely broke down crying, her mother even more stunned than before.

“Emma what is wrong with you?” she said as she walked even closer to her daughter. “This is because we saw you naked? Emma we’re your parents, who cares? It’s not like you were parading around town naked,” she said jokingly not knowing it would cause Emma to spiral even further. “Emma. Emma! Come here honey, it's ok, it's not a big deal!” Hugging her daughter, bewildered. Her completely naked teenage daughter was now collapsed in her arms for the first time since she was a young child. She didn’t know what to do so she just held her close, stroking her back. When she finally calmed down her mother said, “Are you okay Emma, is there something you want to talk about?”

“I’m f-fine, I don’t why I lost it, I was just embarrassed,” she said.

“Well okay, but if you want to talk, I’m here.” She said trying to be as delicate as possible. Emma nodded and smiled weakly. “I just have one question for you,” Emma stared at her nervously, “Why is the only thing you are wearing, a gross looking hat?”

Emma was not prepared for this, absentmindedly reaching up to touch it. “Honestly I forgot I was wearing it,” she said truthfully. “I was looking at myself in the mirror to see if I could pull it off.”

Her mother looked at her doubtfully, but said “Ah well, maybe not that particular hat, but I dare say it would probably look better with some clothes on.” They both laughed.

“Now honey,” her mother said, “are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, thank you,” Emma responded more confidently this time.

“Well then I have to tell you something that you might not want to hear.”

“Oh ok, what is it?” Emma said worried.

“Honey, I don’t know how to tell you this, but you smell like you woke up in a dumpster.”

“MOM!” Emma said.

“No, I’m serious Emma, it’s rancid. I don’t know what you did last night, but if I were you, I would sit in the tub for a long time.” Her mother said.

“You know, I think I’ll do just that,” Emma said about to walk to her room.

“After you clean this up anyhow,” gesturing to the ground as they both looked down at it.

“Oh right, I forgot about that,” Emma said, and to her mother’s surprise, instead of first getting dressed, Emma simply turned around baring her butt to her mom for the first time and grabbing towels from the closet. She then walked back, still completely exposed, and got down on all fours in front of her mother and began cleaning it up as if she wasn’t there.

“Er, right.” Her mom said awkwardly, “Well we might have to get you a sippy cup or something if this keeps happening. Emma laughed. “Ok I’m off to work, I’m running very late now,” as her mother shuffled by, towards the garage to the right of the kitchen.

“Oh, and Emma?” her mother turned around now seeing the back of her daughter on the balls of her feet, butt as high in the air as possible, seeing everything part of her daughter's body that she had to offer. “Don’t forget to refill your water, or you’ll get thirsty again.”

Emma laughed, “Thanks Mom I will.”
Darky

Post by Darky »

Liked chapter 4 a lot, more daring and risky. Chapter 5 on the other hand…. Not my part, unfortunately, in my humble opinion too far from the chapters before and to a little to quick for this. The tormentor always is ‘by Emm’s side’ and out of a sudden he left his toy girl alone. Hope that, if there comes more, you go a little further on chapter 1 to 4. But again my opinion :oops:
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Wow! Loving this story. Can't wait for more.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Darky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:58 am The tormentor always is ‘by Emm’s side’ and out of a sudden he left his toy girl alone.
Has he? What was it that made that buzzing sound and caused the woman to let her go, I wonder...?
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

Darky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:58 am Liked chapter 4 a lot, more daring and risky. Chapter 5 on the other hand…. Not my part, unfortunately, in my humble opinion too far from the chapters before and to a little to quick for this. The tormentor always is ‘by Emm’s side’ and out of a sudden he left his toy girl alone. Hope that, if there comes more, you go a little further on chapter 1 to 4. But again my opinion :oops:
Thanks again for the feedback! I totally get that. There needed to be an escalation, she could only skirt by not being seen for so long and I liked the idea that Emma is the cause of her own escalation, not the blackmailer. You’re right that chapter 5 is a big jump, but it’s not because the blackmailer suddenly got greedy and went a step too far, it’s because Emma fell asleep naked in a public park. She had her phone, she could have called a friend or her parents, but she’s a teenager and made a rash decision to sprint home in the middle of the morning, drastically escalating her own situation.

My main goal of writing this was to create a story that is possible, albeit extremely improbable/unlikely, but could theoretically happen. I’ve read many great stories with similar plot points, but the characters either have unlimited money or resources and a wildly thought out plan. At the end of the day, this story is simple to me. A teenager left her window open, another teenager saw her, captured the moment, and blackmailed her. Not through some crazy cyber spy program, just through a carelessly open window. And so far the blackmail has been very much something a normal teenager would think of, “how crazy would it to be naked on the basketball court.”
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

jimmythehand wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:59 pm
Darky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:58 am The tormentor always is ‘by Emm’s side’ and out of a sudden he left his toy girl alone.
Has he? What was it that made that buzzing sound and caused the woman to let her go, I wonder...?
;) ;) ;)
Darky

Post by Darky »

Enf_Kink wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:54 am
Darky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:58 am Liked chapter 4 a lot, more daring and risky. Chapter 5 on the other hand…. Not my part, unfortunately, in my humble opinion too far from the chapters before and to a little to quick for this. The tormentor always is ‘by Emm’s side’ and out of a sudden he left his toy girl alone. Hope that, if there comes more, you go a little further on chapter 1 to 4. But again my opinion :oops:
Thanks again for the feedback! I totally get that. There needed to be an escalation, she could only skirt by not being seen for so long and I liked the idea that Emma is the cause of her own escalation, not the blackmailer. You’re right that chapter 5 is a big jump, but it’s not because the blackmailer suddenly got greedy and went a step too far, it’s because Emma fell asleep naked in a public park. She had her phone, she could have called a friend or her parents, but she’s a teenager and made a rash decision to sprint home in the middle of the morning, drastically escalating her own situation.

My main goal of writing this was to create a story that is possible, albeit extremely improbable/unlikely, but could theoretically happen. I’ve read many great stories with similar plot points, but the characters either have unlimited money or resources and a wildly thought out plan. At the end of the day, this story is simple to me. A teenager left her window open, another teenager saw her, captured the moment, and blackmailed her. Not through some crazy cyber spy program, just through a carelessly open window. And so far the blackmail has been very much something a normal teenager would think of, “how crazy would it to be naked on the basketball court.”
I understand your answer and I still love your story (and hope for more parts). And the chapter is a good one, but maybe I expected this chapter on a later moment in the story. Still keep it up as you said your story is more likely to happen to a teenager then most other story plots. That’s what I liked the most besides Emma’s humiliation.
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Just discovered your story! I'm enjoying it a lot.

I generally don't like blackmail stories. They're very adversarial/nasty which generally turns me off. I'm more into more cooperative stories, where the girl is at least agreeing to put herself in embarrassing situations. Despite this, though, I'm totally on board with Emma's adventure, probably because the blackmailer is hands-off and Emma seems generally... not super resistant? To the situations she's put into. It's a little hard to put into words, but I'm definitely enjoying the story!

This is a forum so I'm gonna dump some personal desired future events here, please feel free to ignore :)

I'm hoping that Emma meets her blackmailer, that he's male (no more girls being pointlessly cruel to each other please 😭), he never intended to spread her pictures if she ignored him, and that he's in her class - and they have to interact normally at school after his discovery. Over time, his orders to her become less 'do this or I'll spread the pics' and more 'do this because you enjoy it'.

But whatever happens from now on, I'll be reading!
Enf_Kink

Update - 3/9/24 - School Bus Strip

Post by Enf_Kink »

Chapter 6 - School Bus Strip

After a long, hot soak in the tub, Emma began to relax and clear her mind of the craziest few hours of her life. She walked into her room and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep within seconds.

Emma was startled awake as someone was shaking her saying, “Emma wake up already!” Emma opened her eyes abruptly and was surprised to see her friend Stacy at the edge of the bed staring at her.

“Wh-What are you doing here,” Emma said sleepily.

“I’ve been yelling at your door for like 10 minutes, finally I just walked in, and you were dead asleep, ass up by the way. Took everything I had to wake you up.”

Emma cocked her head up and looked towards her butt, acknowledging that she was indeed naked on top of the covers for Stacy to see. “Um Stacy, I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m kind of naked here…”

“Noticed? Yeah I noticed. The whole world noticed, well the whole park anyhow.”

Emma was now fully awake at the mention of the park, as if caffeine was injected right into her veins. She quickly sat up, bearing her breasts to Stacy, who awkwardly looked away, “Uh, what was that?” Emma asked not knowing what else to say.

“Does this look familiar?” Stacy asked as she tossed something to her. Emma’s face flushed a deep crimson red when she looked down to see the T-shirt she left at the park. There was no denying it, Stacy knew. “So are we gonna talk about the fact that you streaked the park in broad daylight this morning?”

Emma sat there a moment and softly said, “It was you? You’re the one who has been doing this?”

Stacy looked at her confused, “What are you talking about?”

“Of course it had to be someone I knew,” Emma said, now talking out loud to herself more than Stacy. “That’s how you would have my number, plus you drove by the other night when I was walking, probably to check up on me. Why are you doing this?!” Emma asked raising her voice.

“Emma I don’t know what you are talking about, but you shouldn’t be the one asking the questions! I just watched you run NAKED across the park! Heck, my little sister saw you!” Stacy said incredulously.

“Y-Your sister,” Emma said snapping out of her one-track mind, “Why was your sister there?”

“Why was she there?!” Stacy yelled. “What is the matter with you? It’s a park! That’s where kids go! You know what usually isn’t at the park? Naked teenagers. Are you going to explain yourself or what!”

Emma slowly came to the realization that Stacy was not the person tormenting her. Not knowing what to do, she simply said, “I, uh, I fell asleep.”

Stacy was not expecting this, “Pardon?”

“At the Park. I fell asleep. I wasn’t try-I wasn’t doin-“ Emma stammered, closing her eyes while she spoke, not able to look at Stacy. “I wasn’t streaking the park this morning. I was at the park last night and fell asleep. It wasn’t on purpose.”

Stacy stared at Emma as if she’d lost her mind, then patiently said, “Emma. I think you might be leaving a couple of things out. For instance, you didn’t mention WHY YOU WERE NAKED.”

“It’s a long story,” Emma said quickly, “Why don’t we take a walk?” she said getting up from the bed and walking to the door.

Stacy turned towards her, bewildered, saying, “You’re going out like that?”

Emma looked down, “Oh. Right,” she said in a daze, then quickly pulled on a pair of panties, threw on a dress, and said, “Come on, let's go.”

-——————————————————————————————-

Once on the walk, Emma regaled Stacy the entire story in excruciating detail, from the time she received the first text from her tormentor until Stacy woke her up. After a few moments of silence, Stacy said, “Wow. Well. That story is way too ridiculous to be made up. You’re obviously telling the truth.”

“Thanks?” Emma said flatly.

“You did all that just to make sure no one saw your little coochie, huh? But then literally like a hundred people saw you this morning anyways,” mused Stacy.

“Well yeah, but there is a difference between a bunch of random strangers seeing me naked without knowing who I am and everyone at school seeing the videos, knowing exactly who I am,” Emma reasoned. “Not to mention, the tormentor didn’t exactly plan on me falling asleep in the park.”

“Naked,” added Stacy.

“Yes, stop saying that,” Emma said.

“I guess that explains the drone then,” Stacy considered.

“The what?”

“The drone from the park,” Stacy said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“What drone, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Emma said confused.

“Do you not know how you escaped from the park?” asked Stacy.

“Not really, I just ran I guess.”

“No,” laughed Stacy. “I was pretty far back in the crowd so I didn’t see everything, but I saw a lady holding tight onto some crazy naked girl and then a drone came out of nowhere and smashed into her. That’s when she broke her grip and you sprinted away like a naked gazelle. That’s when I realized it was you and stopped people from running after you. You’re welcome by the way,” she said with a smile.

“You identified me that quickly?” Emma asked, “I was hoping the hat would cover my face so people wouldn’t see it. Oh God how many other people recognized me!”

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I already found your shirt on the swing set, which I recognized as the same one you were wearing the other night. I don’t think I would have known it was you if I didn’t make that connection. I just figured you were going on a run or something in a sports bra. I guess I was half right,” she said teasingly.

Emma ignored her, thinking now to the drone. “That’s how they always knew where I was, they were following me with a drone! How did I miss that?”

“I’m not a tech whiz or anything, but that wasn’t just a toy drone, it was legit. It made noise when it was on the ground, but once it started chasing after you again, I couldn’t hear it,” explained Stacy.

They continued walking in silence for a while back towards Emma’s house. Emma saw Mrs. Shepherd in her yard and waved and she gestured for Emma to come towards her. “Hi Mrs. Shepherd, this is my friend Stacy,” they acknowledged each other with a smile, “How are you doing?”

“I’m doing well, thank you,” said Mrs. Shepherd, “I want you to meet someone, stay here just a moment.” She went into the house and came out with a girl that looked to be about Emma’s age. “Emma this is my granddaughter--”

“Claire,” said the girl interrupting Mrs. Shepherd, “My name is Claire, nice to meet you.”

“Um, yes. My granddaughter will be staying with me this year while her parents are away on an expedition. She’ll be starting classes at your school and thought you could show her the ropes, so to speak,” said Mrs. Shepherd.

“An expedition?” Stacy questioned.

“Yes! Very exciting, my daughter and her husband are photographers for National Geographic. They are filming a wildlife documentary throughout Africa,” Mrs. Shepherd said proudly, “Anyways I’ll leave you girls to talk.”

Stacy narrowed her eyes at Claire, “Wildlife photographers huh? I bet they have access to a lot of high-tech equipment. Like drones for instance,” she said accusingly. Emma gasped, catching on.

Claire smiled, such a smile that caused Emma to feel a shiver go up her spine. “Sure, all different type of cameras. I’m becoming a bit of a photographer and film maker myself,” she said looking directly at Emma.

“Why are you doing this to me, I don’t even know you,” Emma said weakly cutting through any underlying pretext.

“I’ve told you once before. ‘Because I can.’ That’s all. Also because it’s fun,” she said smiling even bigger without any shame.

“Well it stops now,” Stacy said. “If you keep blackmailing her, we’ll go to the police.”

Claire laughed, “With what evidence, what proof? I implore you to go to the police because if you do, I’ll send everything I have to every single person at our school and I mean everything.” Claire pulled out her phone and started typing. “Before you decide, maybe you should watch this first.” Emma felt her phone buzz. “See you on the bus Monday,” Claire said as she walked back into Mrs. Shepherd’s house.

Emma pulled out her phone and saw the message was a video from Claire, “Let’s go inside before we watch it,” Emma said to Stacy.

They sat on the living room couch and started the video. It started with Emma walking to the park in only her shirt. That’s when it dawned on Emma, she DID hear the drone! What she thought was the buzzing of the streetlights, must have been the sound of the drone overhead. The video skips to the park and Stacy gasped as it showed Emma stripping off her shirt at the swing set. Emma just buried her face in her hands. The video showed everything from her walking through the park, to the pole dances, basketball, swimming, they saw it all. No one watching this video would think Emma was doing anything against her will, if anything it looked like she was having fun.

“Oh no,” Emma said getting ahead of the video knowing what was coming next. She stopped the video before Stacy could see. “I think we’ve seen enough,” Emma said meekly.

“What? No we have to see what else she has, maybe we’ll get lucky and something in the video will give her away,” Stacy explained.

“Well, er, there are some things I’d rather you not see,” Emma said embarrassed.

Stacy put her hand on Emma’s that were still holding up the phone and said, “Girl, I think we’re way past that,” then started the video again.

It showed Emma in the pool hiding from the boy’s playing basketball, then skipped ahead to them in the background shooting hoops while she masturbated (seemingly) unapologetically without them knowing. Emma and Stacy both gasped at the same time seeing how close it came to the boys jumping the fence and seeing her. It then skips to her streaking the park and running home along the busy street. Emma stopped the video and said, “Ok I really don’t want you to see what’s next.”

Stacy ignored her and then pushed play. Emma was sprinting through traffic and then hiding between the houses. It shows the cop looking for her and how close in proximity he was. Then it skips again to her masturbating and then putting on the garbage bag, causing Stacy to gag, then showed the rest of her sprint home. Outside of the garbage bag, there was nothing in the video that even remotely looked like she was doing anything against her will. No one would believe her.

They sat in silence for quite a while. Eventually Emma said, “I’m stuck. I played into her game because I didn’t want anyone to see that first video in my bedroom and now she has this! At least the first video was in my own home, what if everyone I know sees this,” she said incredulously. “I can’t go to the police, they won’t be able to do anything, I’m wrapped around Claire’s finger and there is nothing I can do.”

“I agree there is nothing you can do yet, without this being spread everywhere,” she said apologetically, “but the good news is that it doesn’t seem like Claire does either.”

“What do you mean?” asked Emma.

“Claire is clearly having fun doing this to you and the second that video gets sent out, her fun ends. Sure, you’ll be humiliated, but she won’t be able to play with you anymore.” Emma winced at that. “At least so far, from what I’ve seen and what you’ve told me, she hasn’t wanted you to get caught. It wasn’t planned for you to fall asleep last night and streak the park this morning.” Emma nodded dejectedly.

“But I can’t keep doing this forever, what if she gets bored and just sends them out anyways?”

“I admit that is a possibility, but hopefully we’ll be able to find something on her first to stop her from doing that,” Stacy said. “I’m only going into year 2 of criminology, but maybe when I go back to school I can talk to some of my professors and see what suggestions they have on this ‘hypothetical’ situation. Until then, know your limits and don’t do anything to crazy that will ruin your life.”

They talked back and forth about different possibilities until Stacy had to leave. They hugged and she promised to help the best she could. Emma then sat alone on the couch, dreading going back to school on Monday.

—————————————————————————————————-

Emma awoke from the sound of her alarm Monday morning with a sense of dread. Not only because she had to go back to school, but because of the looming “Claire effect.” The only good thing about the morning is she felt well rested. After the park incident, there were no more nightly walks, for obvious reasons. As she was walking to the bus stop while looking out for Claire, she kept saying to herself, “I wish I had a car.” Emma had asked her parents for a car, but it wasn’t in the budget right now. As she approached the bus stop, she only saw a few people waiting, compared to previous years when it was packed. This didn’t surprise Emma, last year a new school was built closer to where she lived, but seniors continued going to the old school. What used to be a full stop was now more of a clean-up crew for the seniors still going to the old school and underclassmen part of specific programs keeping them there.

After a few minutes of waiting for the bus, Emma watched Claire approach with a sense of foreboding. “Good morning!” said Claire with forced cheeriness. Emma mumbled back. Claire asked to compare class schedules and after looking at it said, “Oh bummer, we only have 3rd period Study Hall together. Oh well, better than nothing right?” Emma nodded as she watched the bus approach.

While filing onto the bus she heard the driver say, “Freshman in the front, then Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors get the back few rows.”

Emma walked down the aisle of the empty bus and began to sit a few rows from the back when Claire grabbed her elbow and said, “Why don’t we sit in the far back for some privacy, hmm?” Emma obliged, as they moved to the back rows. After a few stops in silence, there weren’t any other students sitting around them, not too surprising since most Juniors and Seniors drive to school on their own. Claire leaned over from her seat, smiling, and said, “Give me your panties before the next stop. Oh and don’t even bother arguing when I tell you to do something, ok?”

Emma looked over her seat, scanning to make sure again that no one could see her. She slowly moved her hands under her dress, hooking her thumbs around her panties, and stayed fixed in place for a few moments. She then slowly lifted her butt and pushed her panties down her thighs, passed her knees, and down to her ankles where she stepped out of them, quickly balling them up in her hands. She breathed a sigh of relief that no one noticed, even though there was really no chance of that happening. Emma looked over at Claire, who had her hand outstretched and handed her the balled up panties. Claire accepted the panties and to Emma’s shock and dismay, unfurled them and was holding them by the tag in the open aisle where anyone looking back could see, not to mention the cars behind them. Emma just continued sitting up straight and staring forward. Claire then proceeded to put them in her bag as more students filed onto the bus.

After a few more minutes, Claire leaned into Emma and said, “You know I’m not convinced you’re truly bottomless. Lean back against the window and face me.” Emma gasped but didn’t bother to argue, there was no point, she had no leverage. She put her back to the window and her feet up on the seat, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her dress fell to her belly button leaving her completely bottomless facing Claire, who smiled and said, “Now stay like that until I say stop.”

As they approached the next stop, Emma started to sweat knowing she was naked from the waist down on the bus surrounded by other students. Once more kids started filing onto the bus, she looked over at Claire who shook her head. The underclassman seats were filling up and they were starting to move closer to the back. She watched one boy get closer and closer, Emma was beginning to panic when he picked a seat 3 rows ahead and sat down. The rest of the bus ride continued the same way with no one sitting in the last two rows in front of them, not too surprising as the bus was only around 70% capacity with very few Seniors, if any others, taking the bus.

As the school came into view, Claire tossed Emma a hand towel, you might want to clean yourself up or you’re going to soak through your dress. Emma turned even redder than she already was and dried off her pussy. “Quick I need my panties back, we’re pulling into the school,” Emma whispered with urgency.

Claire stared at her with a confused look on her face, “Oh you’re not getting these back, they’re mine now.”

Emma gaped at her, “I can’t go the whole school day without panties, someone might see!”

“I guess you better be careful then,” Claire shrugged.

Emma didn’t truly need to be careful, her dress was long enough and no one would be able to tell, but that didn’t stop her from constantly smoothing out her dress all day. Outside of her nerves the day went smoothly, she enjoyed seeing friends she hadn’t seen in a while and starting her new classes. She and Claire surprisingly didn’t interact during Study Hall and the rest of the day went by quickly. The only close call she had was in Gym class, when she was changing into her outfit. She instinctively grabbed the hem of her dress and just as she was about to pull it up Emma remembered she was bottomless and instead put her shorts on under her dress, being extra careful to not expose herself. After finishing her last period she headed to the bus wondering what was in store for her now.

She purposely waited until the last person was on the bus before getting on, hoping someone would take her seat, but when she got on she immediately saw Claire waving her over to the back with only one empty row between them and the next students. Claire began making small talk asking how the first day was and Emma returned the favor with Claire responding, “Oh it was fine, school isn’t for me. Not when I have you to entertain me. Now hand me your bra.” Emma caught off guard, just stared at Claire. “Come on we don’t have all day.” Emma pulled her arms into her dress, removed her bra, and pulled it out through the arm hole, all while staying low in her seat. Claire grabbed the bra from her and twirled it around for everyone to see before putting it in her bag.

A few moments later Claire sat on the edge of her seat and leaned towards Emma. She grabbed her bag and placed it on Emma’s seat between them and said, “Now I want you to take off your dress and place it in here.”

Emma was stunned. “Absolutely not,” she said with ferocity. “Go ahead and send the videos, that would still be better than being caught—” Emma looked around to make sure no one was listening, “Than being caught NAKED by my classmates on the freaking school bus!”

“Oh don’t be dramatic, you’ll be fine,” Claire said, “Why would you be caught? Everyone is leaving the bus, why would anyone come back here?”

Emma thought for a moment, “Claire has a point, it is pretty unlikely anyone would actually catch me, but I would be completely naked on the bus. The Bus!”

Claire interrupted her thoughts, “Hey it’s your call, you don’t have to do it if you prefer the videos be sent out.”

Emma was putting it off, but she knew she was going to do it. It’s still the matter of a “sure thing” being seen naked in the videos and the “possibility” of being caught naked here on the bus. She looked around the bus yet again, then lowered her body so that only her eyes were showing and started pulling up her dress. Once the dress was to her breasts and the lower half of her body was completely bare, she pulled her arms through the dress, now hanging from her neck covering her breasts. She counted to 3, then ducked her head low and pulled the dress over her head and put it on her lap. For the first time she was baring her breasts on the bus completely uncovered by the windows. Luckily it was a one lane road, unless a car going the opposite direction happened to look left through her particular window she was probably safe. She looked over at Claire who had a huge smile on her face with her phone pointing right at Emma filming everything.

“In the bag,” said Claire. Emma obliged being very careful with her movements to only keep her head visible while practically pressing her entire body to the seat in front of her. The bus came to the next stop and Claire got up and grabbed the backpack.

Emma panicked, “What are you doing? Where are you going? You can’t leave me like this!” Claire smiled and winked then walked down the aisle of the bus. Emma had a choice to make now. “Do I run down the aisle of the bus, letting everyone see me naked to try and get my dress back from Claire? Or do I just stay until my stop, wait until everyone gets off and then streak home or hide? Oh God, what did I get myself into?” Before Emma could make a decision she watched Claire turn around and start walking back down the aisle. Emma breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back in her seat for the first time. “Thank God I didn’t go with option one,” she thought.

Claire sat back down and said, “So the good news is when you lean forward in the seat, no one can tell until they’re in the seat in front of me.” Emma was relieved to hear that. “But when you leaned back in the seat for a moment, I could see the tops of your tits from 4 rows back.”

Emma’s eyes bulged then pressed her body into the seat in front of her once more. “Can I have my dress back now?”

“Do we look like we’re back at our bus stop?” Claire said.

When they approached the stop, Emma eagerly waited for her dress when Claire put her finger up to tell her to hold on. When the bus finally stopped, Claire threw her the dress and walked down the aisle. Emma pulled it on as fast as she could and sprinted towards the front of the bus. Right before she got out the bus driver stopped her and said, “Everything okay back there or are you two just having fun?”

“What do you mean?” said Emma nervously.

The bus driver narrowed his eyes at her and tapped his large rear view mirror.

“Oh. We’re, uh, just having…fun,” Emma said sheepishly.

“Good enough for me,” the bus driver said.

She exited the bus and then sped past Claire so they wouldn’t have to walk home together. She walked into her house, dropped her bag on the floor, went straight to the bathroom and stripped of her dress and within a minute had the first of several orgasms.

After she showered and went to her room (naked of course) she received a text from Claire saying, “That was a fun first day of school. Can’t wait to do it again tomorrow. Oh and don’t even bother wearing panties, there’s no point. :-)
Last edited by Enf_Kink on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mistwolf

Re: The Blinds - Update 3/9/24 - School Bus Strip

Post by Mistwolf »

^
Great chapter once again.