My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Anonymoose

Re: My Sisters and Me

Post by Anonymoose »

Man, that was one of the greatest stories I’ve read on these forums, and I’ve been perusing them since a couple of Dan’s sites ago. The only longform one I can think that even comes close is Jonathon’s Greenview Stripping Wars, and this might have been even more well written overall. Amazing, amazing work (I’ll admit though, I’m the teensiest bit disappointed that Katie didn’t get some more punishment for all the shit she pulled. Not that anything could have topped what happened to Maddie without it not being fun anymore, lol. But we can’t have everything we want in life, can we?) Thanks for a great read, and I’ll be eagerly looking forward to anything you put out in the future (and if this is it, I’ll just be immensely grateful for what we got)
drew

Re: My Sisters and Me

Post by drew »

Epilogue

It was two years following Uncle Jim’s wedding and its aftermath. I had moved up the ranks in the security company I was working for, and had finally earned some high paying gigs. I was able to upgrade from the tiny, studio apartment I was living in the past year since moving out of my mom’s condo.

I was visiting a buddy out in Cali that I hadn’t seen since I moved east. We hung out for the better part of a week, and then I was gonna stop by and see Maddy. There was no way she was gonna let me fly home without visiting her.

She shared an apartment with two friends from college. I arrived and she greeted me with a big hug.

“Oh my God, Drew I HAVE to tell you the news I heard from Alex!” Maddy said, as I settled down on her couch. Her roommates didn’t seem to be home. Maddy was cooking up some dinner.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Brian got some girl pregnant!!” Maddy said.

I nearly spat out my water. “Bahahaha seriously?”

“Yes!l”

“What a dumbass,” I said.

“I know, that poor girl! And the kid!” Maddy exclaimed.

“Haha, yeah that kid doesn’t have a chance.”

“Zero!”

“I still can’t believe Brian actually got laid,” I laughed.

“Hahaha, I know. Although, he never did lack confidence,” Maddy said. “Apparently, Jim and Emily got on him pretty bad.” She said.

“Oh, I bet. They know they’re gonna be the ones to raise the poor thing. Well, them and the girl’s mom, I guess.” I said. “Speaking of Alex, how’s she been? Haven’t talked with her since…well…you know.”

Maddy gave me a cautious smile. “She’s good!” She eventually said. “She’s at NYU, surprised she never reached out to ya.”

“I’m sure she’s busy.”

“Yeah, she ended up doing film school! Basically told Nance to fuck off, haha. And since Greg agreed to pay for it, Nancy really had no say once Alex graduated.”

“Good for her,” I said.

“Yeah, she says she may actually join us for the holidays this year. Greg really wants to come again too, so we’ll see.”

“That’d be fun, as long as Nancy doesn’t come,” I said, darkly.

“Yeah, think the family’s pretty much done with her…..and she with us,” Maddy said. It was quiet for a little bit. “Does Katie know you came to visit? She’s been wanting to.” Maddy asked, breaking the silence.

“Nah, don’t talk to her much,” I replied. I could’ve sworn I saw a twinkle in Maddy’s eyes, but I was probably just imaging it. “I’ll definitely have to tell her about Brian next time I see her though.”

“Oh, for sure!”

The two of us continued to chat and catch up. Maddy’s chicken meal wasn’t anything to write home about, but I complimented her anyway.

“Drew, I’m gonna get cleaned up real quick, you cool just chilling out here? Want a beer…or anything?”

“Uhh, yeah sure, Mads. Thanks.”

Maddy walked to her room, and I checked out her place.

She seemed to be thriving in college. She had a set of scrubs and a stethoscope and student badge on a shelf. I saw papers indicating she was working as some sort of tutor. There were several pictures of she and her friends enjoying the college life. Tailgates, spring break, St. Patrick’s Day – it all looked like a blast. And I was relieved to see not one single guy in any of the photos. I know it was stupid of me to still feel that way, but hey, it’s only natural to be a little possessive.

And then I saw it. A picture of Maddy, Katie, and I at Jim and Emily’s wedding. It was taken before disaster. Maddy and Katie looked so beautiful, and genuinely happy, smiling at the camera. What I would give to go back to that moment. Not necessarily to undo what had happened, but to simply experience those feelings again. The excitement, the thrill, knowing that anything was possible between my sisters and me.

Since then, it just hadn’t been the same. Sure, there were still butterflies the few times Maddy came to visit. But I knew nothing would happen. The visits were too brief and time was spent updating each other on our lives. I tried to hint that we needed to get revenge on Katie. More so because I wanted Maddy and I to be a team again, as opposed to any actual desire for vengeance against my older sister. But the further away from the wedding we got, the more insignificant it became. It would be extremely difficult anyway, now that Katie had reverted back to her closed off way of interacting with me. After the third time of bringing it up, I realized I was starting to look desperate, and dropped it.

As I became lost in my thoughts, I heard the shower starting in the background, but it quickly sputtered out.

“Oh, shoot!” I heard Maddy’s muffled cry through the walls. The water started again, but then sputtered out again. There was a period of silence.

“Drew?!” She called out.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Can you come here for a second? And grab the wrench from that hallway closet?” She asked. Oh God, here we go…. My heart fluttered, it was like the past two years hadn’t happened at all, and the two of us were back at Mom’s condo.

I walked over to the closet and found the wrench lying there. I walked into the bathroom which wasn’t locked.

My little sis stood next to the shower wearing only an orange towel.

“Hey,” she said bashfully. Her cheeks went a little pink. I looked away.

“Umm..Hey,” I said.

“This stupid thing. It does this a lot. We have to tighten it all the time. Do you mind?” Maddy nodded up at the shower fixture.

“Sure thing,” I said. I moved past her and reached up to tighten the fixture. It was harder than I thought, but I got it done. “Alright, give it a try, now,” I said.

I was a bit dejected, seeing as this was an actual predicament, despite how much it reminded me of the games Maddy used to play. But then, she squeezed past me and you all know what happened next. As my sister brushed against me, her towel slipped off and dropped helplessly to the floor.

“Ahhh!” Maddy squealed. She nonchalantly maneuvered her arms to cover her tits and vagina. Now, I couldn’t resist looking. She looked as good as she ever had, standing there nude, cupping her privates. Her curvy little body was still the hottest I'd ever seen in person.

“Drew! Don’t look!” She beamed at me, acting as if there was no history between us.

“Oh, errr sorry,” I began to back out of the room. Maddy turned to the shower and showed off that peachy bare butt. She dropped a hand to turn the shower on, and I saw some side-boob.

“It works!” She exclaimed. “Thanks Drew!”

“No problem, haha,” I let out a nervous chuckle and turned to walk out of the bathroom.

“Drew, wait!” Maddy said.

I turned back to face my little sister.

“TA DAAAA!!” She exclaimed. She dropped both her hands and flashed her perky tits and shaved clean pussy for me before shyly covering back up. “Okay, gotta wash up!” She said, and hopped into the shower.

I walked out of the bathroom, hard as rock, confused as ever, wondering if I should act on it. Then, my phone lit up.

Message from Katie

She didn’t know I was out west and it was like 1 AM on the east coast, what the hell did she want? I opened the text, and it only contained two words.

“You up?”
drew

Re: My Sisters and Me - Complete

Post by drew »

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement throughout this story! Especially want to thank CursedSavinkov, Executionus, & Anonymoose for consistently commenting and liking the posts from the beginning. One of the most enjoyable parts of writing is reading other's feedback. For those of you hoping for revenge on Katie - the wedding and Maddy heading off to college afterward is always where I intended to end this story. That said, I may come back to these characters when I have the proper inspiration. I do have the beginning of an idea that could be fun. Cheers!

Drew
ilithiel

Post by ilithiel »

Thanks for the story! That was a fun ride.
enfpubfan

Post by enfpubfan »

Amazing story! Been following from the beginning. Thanks!
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Just finished reading this story and I gotta say that this is one of the best peices of work I have seen on the internet! I made an account just so I could comment this! Feeling a bit sad now that it's over though... Hoping to see more from you, even if it's not a continuation of this story!
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Hey guys, Cursed Savinkov here.

For the past year and a bit, I have been secretly collaborating with the author of this story behind the scenes on a project.

And now, it is almost complete, so I feel it is time to announce it...

'My Sisters and Me - The Visual Novel' will be arriving soon! The Demo will be coming out Early 2024, and the rest of the First Episode not long after!

Oh...
And here is a little Teaser Trailer... ;)
https://youtu.be/qdXGqv__oPg
CursedSavinkov

Re: My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Coming Soon!

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Hey guys! I'm back!

I promised an early 2024 release, and I'm happy to deliver it now!

'My Sisters and Me - The Prologue' is available to play on PC and MAC now!

It's free-to-download, but if you wanna give me any support, it'll help me get the full 1st Episode out faster!

The download links can be found here!
https://www.patreon.com/cursedsavinkov

Also a Release Trailer for those interested! (:
https://youtu.be/ZyEtOIPAorQ

I hope you enjoy! And please feel free to give me any feedback by messaging my account!
Enjoy!
CursedSavinkov
drew

Re: My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Post by drew »

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to CursedSavinkov for all the hard work he's been putting in these past 2 years!

I encourage everyone to please check out the visual novel and leave comments and/or likes. I'm extremely happy with the prologue and the more people that show interest and give feedback the more motivation there is to get the next episodes completed!
Kazu

Re: My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Post by Kazu »

I have run through the prologue and did enjoy it. Took a couple shots to realize that it has to reach the proper beginning of the story, and that there was no alternate ending(that I found, but it is a prologue in beta, there shouldn't be too much to find)

I am looking forward to the next episode(s). I liked the story expansion and CG.

Thank you all for the time you put into this project.