Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Patronus

Re: Dare Me (new 3/5)

Post by Patronus »

Adding myself to the chorus wanting more. Very excited where this is going. I’m wondering if this is what’s going to push Lucy to get creative with finishing this dare.
student

Post by student »

From 1962 to 1969 my teachers (grades K-6) were all women. My first male teachers were in the seventh grade and I lost track of the ratio of male to female teachers until boot camp--during my Marine Corps days all of my instructors were male (1975 to 1979). I didn't think anything of Lucy having a lot of male teachers in her seventh-grade class.

It would have derailed my 'willing suspension of disbelief' if this ENF story set in a fantasy past had a teacher identifying as a mighty redwood--a teacher who showed up after the bell, took roll call, then said "class, make like me and leave!" :x The trick to making for sympathetic characters is keeping them believable.

Lucy has ditched two classes 'today' and is getting spanked. What's the fallout going to be when she has been reported absent? Will Mikey pull that doctors excuse and claim that Lucy was suffering anxiety--and needs more bare time?
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

Jumping in to ask for more! Please don't keep us in suspense for too long, we must know how Lucy's spanking goes :)
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Bot invasion again ):
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

I've been having a lot of trouble creating an account because the anti-spam question had "nude" in CMNF instead of Naked😂
Regardless, I just wanna say I'm a long time lurker, and I absolutely love where the story is going. Sre we going to see some conversations Lucy has with her fellow cheerleaders to convince them?
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Freesub wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:12 am I've been having a lot of trouble creating an account because the anti-spam question had "nude" in CMNF instead of Naked😂
Regardless, I just wanna say I'm a long time lurker, and I absolutely love where the story is going. Sre we going to see some conversations Lucy has with her fellow cheerleaders to convince them?
I always enjoy hearing from new readers! For a lurker to go through all that trouble to register and leave an encouraging comment means a lot. I will reward your effort with a little insider information.

The answer to your question is....not exactly. While it would be very entertaining, Mikey is not privy to Lucy's full conversations and only overhears bits and pieces through eavesdropping. He does know that she's already tried talking him up in front of her teammates and cajoling them to give him another look. That has produced exactly zero willing candidates so far. At the rate her punishments are escalating, she can't afford to wait for one of the girls to naturally have a change of heart. So, with Lucy growing increasingly desperate, what else is left that she hasn't already tried? I'll leave that answer up to your imagination...
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

neverdoubted wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:20 pm
Freesub wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:12 am I've been having a lot of trouble creating an account because the anti-spam question had "nude" in CMNF instead of Naked😂
I always enjoy hearing from new readers! For a lurker to go through all that trouble to register and leave an encouraging comment means a lot. I will reward your effort with a little insider information.

The answer to your question is....not exactly. While it would be very entertaining, Mikey is not privy to Lucy's full conversations and only overhears bits and pieces through eavesdropping. He does know that she's already tried talking him up in front of her teammates and cajoling them to give him another look. That has produced exactly zero willing candidates so far. At the rate her punishments are escalating, she can't afford to wait for one of the girls to naturally have a change of heart. So, with Lucy growing increasingly desperate, what else is left that she hasn't already tried? I'll leave that answer up to your imagination...
I appreciate it!
Well, if Lucy can't convince anyone, I can only see her either tricking them into it... Or, if nothing else , Lucy IS a cheerleader....
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

Might we hope for an update soon? :)
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 11)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 11)

Lucy's impressive bottom was a work of art, generously bestowed upon her by her creator - strong and firm with just the right amount of enticing jiggle and not a single flaw or mark across it's plump expanse. It must have been difficult for Mr. Nickson to go through with punishing such an exquisite specimen of female perfection. He was more at home protecting vulnerable, young damsels, not desecrating God's handiwork with corporal punishments. I'm sure it didn't help that he hadn't even started yet, and the poor girl was already whimpering.

His first blow landed much too softly, barely making an audible "pap" against her perfect, upturned ass. It couldn’t have been painful in the least, but of course, Lucy yipped anyway. She was just as scared of the idea of a spank as she was the actual result. To her, a spank was a spank, no matter how soft it ended up being. Don't fret, I had anticipated Mr. Nickson would be way too gentle with such a delicate target. That's why I had given Lucy specific instructions to counteract any timidness on his part.

He lifted the ruler again. But before he could deliver her second punishment, she spoke up.

"Excuse me," she said with a trembling voice. He lowered the ruler and paused to hear her out. But she couldn't bring herself to complete her request.

"Yes?" he finally said, prompting her to continue.

Struggling to get the words out, between sniffles, she finally managed to say, "if you don't mind...could you, maybe...make the next one...a little...harder?"

Her face had to be burning after such a degrading request.

Mr. Nickson thought for a moment, before answering, "Ah, ok." He must have assumed that Lucy was worried about her cheer captains. If she showed up to practice with an "F" on her front side, she had better also have some evidence of corrective swats on her back side. That's why she didn't want him going too soft on her.

Honoring her request, he lifted the ruler again and gave her bare bottom its second spank. While this one landed solidly with a more satisfying "slap" and caused a small ripple to spread over her rump, he hadn't been able to bring himself to use much more force than the first one. She yipped adorably anyway even though she probably barely felt it. Two down, twelve to go.

Just as he was lifting the ruler for spank number three, her small, but urgent voice called out again.

"Excuse me..."

He held the ruler in prime spanking position and waited.

"...sorry, but...can you make it harder?"

Still holding back, he honored her request and let the ruler fly with a little more gusto. The smack landed with enough force to fill the room with its sound and was powerful enough to sting. Lucy's adorable yip morphed into a high-pitched "Eeeeeee". Holding her punishment pose as best she could, she bent each knee and lifted each foot into the air behind her. She alternated balancing on the ball of each foot in a little, improvised dance, as if wagging her freshly spanked bottom back and forth would help the stinging sensation dissipate faster.

Her squeal ended, but she continued taking heavy, anxious breaths as if laboring to gather enough strength to survive the next blow.

"Are you ok?" Mr. Nickson asked in a concerned voice, "do you need to take a break?"

But the distressed, naked girl just shook her head, "NO. I just...make the next one harder."

If you haven't figured out by now, that was my final, devious instruction for today's task. Lucy had to request that each spank be harder than the one before it. I'm sure it had to be confusing for poor Mr. Nickson. He had to be torn between protecting this vulnerable, young damsel and honoring her wishes. It was up to him to decide how hard or gentle to ultimately be on her. I could predict that Lucy would try to play on his sympathies; manipulate the situation to minimize her pain. But this rule eliminated that possibility and ensured she could only encourage him to go increasingly in the other direction.

The first three spanks had been in essentially the same spot - the ruler landing horizontally across the widest, and plumpest part of her cute little bottom. But for reasons known only to him - perhaps he thought spreading it around would be less painful - Mr. Nickson decided her fourth spank should be somewhere else. Honoring her request to make it harder, he sent the ruler flying. It landed well below her bottom, across the backs of her legs.

SMACK

Lucy let out a yelp of both surprise and pain. Her legs lacked the cushioning ability of her proper bottom and could not absorb the blow as well. She tried dancing on the balls of her feet again but seeing that the sting was refusing to go away, she gritted her teeth and managed to utter a single word.

"...harder"

Mr. Nickson was certainly capable of spanking her much harder than he already was. Obliging her request, he raised his arm and swung the ruler. The swishing sound it made in the air made Lucy flinch even before it reached her sensitive rear.

SMACK

He had chosen yet another spot for swat number five, an as yet untouched area near the top of her bottom. Lucy started sobbing. The thin strip of padding on the back of the ruler was proving insufficient to cancel out Mr. Nickson's gradual increase in force. The pain from the first three, tentative spanks had faded quickly. But these last two still lingered. And she still had nine to go!

Knowing she had to do it, Lucy tried a different approach with her latest request. Perhaps she could non-verbally communicate her true desires even as her words were asking for the opposite. Turning her head so he could see the tears running down her cheeks, the naked student looked up at him with big, wet, pleading eyes. Straining with every part of her being, she silently willed him to get the message to go easy on her even as, between sobs, she said, in her softest, most pitiful voice, "harder?"

It backfired. Mr. Nickson misinterpreted her distressed look as concern that he wasn't going hard enough on her. He couldn't possibly know what a young lady's naked bottom could handle. Nor could he tell from the way she reacted to each painful swat. The tears were real, as were the yelps. But they were no more real than her words.

SMACK!

Number six, the hardest yet, caused Lucy to cry out in anguish. The ruler was narrow enough that he could still find unspoiled spots to spank. But that just spread the radiating misery.

"Harder," she cried, biting her knuckle, and bracing for the next, painful blow.

SMACK!!

"Harder"

SMACK!!!

"Harder"

SMACK!!!!

"HARDER"

SMACK!!!!!

His tenth blow landed on her legs again, even lower than before. She tried to speak, but the stinging pain took her breath away. After gasping, "ha-aa-aaa", her voice broke, and she could only mouth the rest of it.

He was running out of real estate now and had no choice but to go back to places that had already been spanked for her last four. For number eleven, he aimed once again for the widest part of her precious bottom. The ruler whistled through the air before hitting her bare flesh. The sound resonated loudly around the room as the girl on the receiving end of the powerful blow's arms and legs collapsed.

If it wasn't for Mr. Nickson's desk holding her up, she would have crumpled into a heap on the floor. But luckily, the desk kept her in prime spanking position for the last three blows.

With her face buried in her hands and her whole body wracked with sobs. She cried out in rapid fire, "harder, harder, harder, harder-"

It's a good thing Mr. Nickson was so good at numbers, because I'm sure Lucy had completely lost track by that point. No longer holding back at all, he delivered the last three, powerful spanks in rapid succession, evenly distributed over her quivering rump.

It took her a moment, after the blows had stopped, to realize it was over. She kept crying, but completing her task gave her the strength to push herself up to a standing position.

It had to have shocked Mr. Nickson, when the naked, severely punished girl, stood up and, with tears still running down her cheeks, actually said, "thank you."

Without ceremony, she turned on wobbly legs and started walking toward his door. Seeing her formerly unspoiled rump turning bright red, the reluctant disciplinarian sat down the cruel yard stick and wiped his brow. Taking a moment to gather his wits, he ran after her, offering his jacket one last time. Of course, she refused. Assuring him she would be fine, she waited while he unlocked his door. Then, peeking out into the hallway to make sure the coast was clear, she scurried away.

The last thing Lucy heard as she scrambled across the hall to reach the stairwell was the sound of Mr. Nickson's door being locked behind her. It sounded like he needed some privacy to do more than reflect on the unbelievable encounter he just had with my sister.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Re: Dare Me (new 3/11)

Post by student »

Short, sharp and sweet.

Now for the hard part of Lucy's dare. What's next?