Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 10 - 2/25)

Post by computerphoto »

perseus wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:20 pm This is quite the discussion going on here! I really appreciate the interest in the story so far!

There are a lot of good ideas in here too! I like the idea of a naked car wash :D fundraising naked is a great idea!

I don't want to give too much away but I do have long term plans for Lia and her lack of clothes, plans the do indeed extend beyond the summer :twisted:
Yeah the Naked carwash I seen in both the interactive - stripped by family https://chyoa.com/story/Stripped-by-Family.12886
and also in the THE RELUCTANT EXHIBITIONIST series which I think alot of us consider as a classic anymore, it a very well known series, you can find it here https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Interesting following Lia into her new life, with the help of others. Anticipating what her father has in mind for Lia at his campaign office. A good story. Keep it coming please. ;)
Ax015

Post by Ax015 »

I wanna say this story was absolutely amazing and I love where it’s going. By the way. Are the parents still going to be kind of rough and give her punishments? Or r they just going to just tell. Also can she still have like doubts. Like she does it anyway but not right away. I mean the punishment or the rly extreme things.
perseus

Lia's new reality Part 11

Post by perseus »

Lia was sitting in the passenger seat of her family’s vehicle, with her father driving, on their way to his campaign office. Lia would tag along with her father to work often when she was a little girl. He would sometimes give her small jobs, like delivering mail around the office and, when she was a bit older, taking coffee orders. She liked the feeling of helping her dad back then; it made her feel important. Since entering her teenage years, she has stopped going with him. Today brought back many memories of those days. This time would be different; she would not be working in his normal office but in a campaign office; there was the normal staff of about 15 or so people; and there was the potential for visitors and meetings he might take. Lia was nervous about working with her father today, being under a punishment that meant that she could lose her clothes at any time and likely would.

Lia was wearing a light yellow sundress with a white bra and panties. The dress was one she wore a couple of years ago. Lia was not tall, but she had grown since she last wore it, and it was on the short side, with the hem ending on her upper thigh, extremely high up. Her legs were quite exposed, and any bending over would no doubt flash her panties at anyone nearby. She didn’t recognize the underwear; they seemed cheap and thin. She was getting the feeling that by the end of the day, she would be showing a lot more. Since she was spending the day with her father, she thought she might have an easier day than if it were her mother or brother. She had some luck in the past at manipulating him; maybe she could do it again, but she had to be sure not to press her luck; he did make her stand naked facing out of a hotel room.

“So what do you want me to do today?” Lia asked.

“You’ll help me around the office today. Making copies, delivering mail, stuff like that.”

Lia sat in silence.

“It sounds boring, I know, but we can’t leave you at home alone; you haven’t earned our trust back.”

“It’s not fair! Chuck gets in trouble all the time, but you won’t take his clothes!” The remark about her parents not trusting her got under her skin a little. She regretted her small outburst as soon as she said it.

“Lia, don’t take an attitude this early in the day. You know why you are being punished this way.
Embarrassment is the best course of action for you. Now, I want you to pull up your dress above your belly button.”

Lia looked at her father with surprise.

“You need a little reminder, it seems. Hold it up until we get to the office, and you know how you are supposed to be sitting.”

“Fine, it's not like I haven’t done worse.” Shel still had a hint of attitude in her voice as she grabbed the hem of her short dress and pulled it up above her belly, showing off her thin white panties. Then she spread her legs. She felt a little ridiculous holding up her dress like that, especially since it was just her and her father in the car.

“Not embarrassing enough for you then? That can be fixed. Pull your panties down to your ankles.”

Now Lia knew she messed up. ”I’m sorry, Daddy, I didn’t mean to...”

"Now, young lady, I’ll let you pull them back up once we get to the office if you stop with the attitude.”

“Yes sir.” Lia didn’t want to argue any further; she grabbed her waistband and peeled her panties down to her ankles, then sat back up and spread her knees again. She felt even more ridiculous now; she was sitting in the car next to her father, holding up her dress with her panties down at her feet and her legs open. She looked as though she was trying to show him her pussy, which now he had a clear view of.

The car stopped at a light. Steve leaned over and looked down at his daughter's pussy. “Glad to see that you are still shaving.”

Lia’s face burned red; she was hoping that he couldn’t tell that she was starting to get wet already. “Daddy! You don’t have to look so close!”

“There's no need to be shy, sweetie; I’ve seen you in much more embarrassing positions.” He winked playfully at her.

The close examination of her pussy by her father was causing those familiar tingling feelings. ‘Why is this situation turning me on?’ Lia cursed her body; she has endured the most horrific exposure a teen girl could experience, yet her body reacted as though it loved it all. Masturbating in the living room in front of her whole family had to be a new low, yet she managed to have an orgasm despite the situation.

They drove on in silence from there. The car ride lasted another 15 minutes, with Lia exposing her pussy to her father. Once they got to his campaign office, he allowed her to pull up her underwear and drop her dress. She could feel the wetness begging to seep into her panties. He sent a clear message to her: he was willing to make her expose herself just as much as her mother was; she would have to be on her best behavior today.

Everyone that worked for her father was already at the office, including Mike, the intern that worked for him at his assistant DA job; he was helping with the campaign as well. He greeted them as Lia and her father entered the small office space. Lia blushed and took a deep breath, and she shook his hand. One reason she was so embarrassed around him was that her dress was incredibly short and the other reason was that the last time she had seen Mike, she was completely naked and standing in front of him with her legs spread and her hand behind her head. She knew that he was thinking of that, judging by the sly smile he gave her.

Lia and her father reached his office. It was the biggest one; it had a couch and a second, smaller desk. Lia was happy to be away from the eyes of her father’s staff.

Her father put her to work organizing files at the second desk; there happened to not be a chair at the desk, and Lia had to stand. She was constantly pulling down the hem of her short dress, even though it was just her and her father in the room. She was still embarrassed to be showing off so much leg, despite all that her dad had seen to this point. It made no difference; the dress was impossibly short.

After fighting with her dress for several minutes, Lia made a horrifying discovery. The last time she wore this dress, she didn’t have boobs to speak of; they were not large but big enough to lift the front of the dress, enough to show off the bottom part of her panty-clad pussy. She failed to notice when she put it on in the morning; her parents were rushing her to get ready, but now she saw just how little her mother left her. The back of the dress only just covered her butt, but anyone in front of her would surely notice her panties, which seemed to be getting wetter.

“Lia, stop fussing with your dress and work on those files.” Her father ordered.

“But…it's really…” Lia saw that he was looking over the top of his reading glasses sternly at her, a sign that he was not in the mood to hear an excuse. She stopped pulling on her dress and went and stood in front of her father’s desk. “Look at what mom gave me.”

Steve could see what was bothering Lia immediately; her pantied pussy was peaking out at the bottom, even with her standing normally with her arms down. “I see the problem; well, there’s nothing we can do about it now; keep your hand off of it, and maybe no one will notice. Lift your arms real quick; let's see how bad it is.”

Lia exhaled loudly and lifted her arms above her head; the hem rose a few inches higher, showing off the front and back of her panties.

His wife was quite devious, he thought to himself. Not only with the dress, but Lia’s moisture production was causing a see-through effect; it was only at the very bottom of her panties, but it was noticeable.

Satisfied with his own inspection. “Okay, you can put your arms down; just be careful, and you’ll be fine.”

Lia went back to working on the files, trying to keep her hands off her dress and not think about how she just flashed her panties at her father.

After about 20 minutes of working, Lia had a stack of files on the desk. She wasn’t completely sure what she was doing; her mind just couldn’t focus. Soon the door swung open, and Mike walked through, carrying two cups of coffee. He sent one to Lia’s desk for her and gave the other to her father.

"Thanks, Mike; I needed this. Is that tea for Lia? She doesn’t like coffee.”

“Of course, I remember.” Mike replied, looking back at Lia.

Lia had been good at not messing with her dress, but when Mike walked in, she resumed trying to pull it down. Even though Mike had seen her completely naked, she didn’t want to show anymore that she needed to. But when he looked back, Lia bumped into the desk, knocking over the stack of files, right into the cup of tea, and spilling it all over the floor.

“Dang it, Lia, I told you not to mess with your dress anymore.” Steve stood and went to clear the files before they got wet.

“I’m sorry, Daddy, I forgot.” Lia was also scrambling to clean up.

“If you can’t focus on your work over your dress, then I’m afraid you’ll have to work without it. Hand it over.”

Her father held out his hand, and Mike looked on with interest. "Please, Daddy, I’ll stop messing with it! Just let me keep it!” Lia pleaded.

Steve didn’t say anything; he just looked at Lia sternly. Even though Diana was the disciplinarian in the house, Steve had his moments of strictness, and Lia could tell this was one of them.

Defeated, Lia grabbed the hem of her short dress and, in one motion, pulled it over her head and off her body and placed it in her father’s hand. Now she was only wearing her thin bra and panties. Mike was looking her up and down, embarrassed. Lia wanted to cover herself, but she knew that it was forbidden and she would likely lose her underwear if she tried. She quickly went back to cleaning up the mess she had made. The underwear was fairly conservative; it covered her well enough, but she was still very embarrassed to have it serve as her only clothing now.

As she continued to clean, Mike and her dad went back to their discussion, but Lia could tell that Mike was not as engaged as he had been before. He was now too distracted by the near-naked beauty in the room. Even though this was far more clothing than what Lia had been wearing since the last time she saw her, the beauty her form presented in plain underwear was enough to distract any man.

Once their conversation finished, Mike turned to leave. He passed right by Lia. He winked at her, glanced down, and said, “Nice panties.” as he left.

Lia looked down at herself and saw what he was so interested in. With her arousal levels rising, her natural lubricants were wetting her panties more and more. The effect was making them quite see-through; she could see her lips clearly through them, almost as if the crotch part was sheer. The front of her panties was also sticking to her pussy lips, clearly outlining them. Lia knew now why her mom chose them for her. She pulled them away from her lips to try to make it less obvious, but it didn’t seem to work; they snapped back into place with a slap.

“Stop fussing with them, or you’ll have to take them off too.” Her father noticed what she was trying to do.

Lia was getting frustrated with her dad now. In an attempt to make him uncomfortable, she stood in front of his desk and threw her hips out at him. “But daddy, look, they are hugging my lips; I can’t work like this.”

Steve looked at his daughter’s wet crotch and said, "Well, you have no one but yourself to blame; you can work without them if you want.” He went back to work.

‘Should have known it wouldn’t make him uncomfortable,’ Lia thought to herself. ‘Not long ago, his face was a foot away from my bare pussy.’

Lia managed to clean up and finish organizing the files.

“What do you want me to work on now?”

“Can you make about 15 copies of this and hand them out around the office, please?”

Lia wasn’t sure exactly what the document her father handed her was, but that wasn’t what her mind was focused on. There is only one copier in the office, and if it were out of her father’s office, near a small break room, she would definitely be seen. But she knew better than to argue at this point. “Yes sir.” She took the paper and made her way to the door. Her hands were shaking, and she reached for the door. Lia knew most of the people who worked for her father; this felt worse than walking out of a hotel room completely naked.

Lia tried to get to the copier quickly, but when she ran into people, she knew she had to at least greet them. The few people she did see seemed surprised at first, but would politely say good morning to her. By now, everyone who worked for or with her father knew about her unusual punishment, but seeing it first hand was surprising for them. Lia noticed that everyone would look down at her growing wet spot. This fueled her embarrassment, which in turn would produce more of her lubricant and make her panties wetter. Lia was desperate to get her body under control.

The hallway was large, basically just a large open area that led to other offices and rooms. The copier was near the break room, so it was a semi-high-traffic area. Lia stood in front of the copier and tried to figure out how to make copies; she had never used it before. She was determined to figure it out rather than walk back to her father’s office. Lia was so focused on the copier that she didn’t hear the footsteps behind her.

“Lia? I didn’t know you would be here today.”

Startled, Lia spun around to see not only Clair’s smiling face but Leon’s and Zack’s too.

"Oh, hey guys, what are you doing here?” Lia held the paper in front of her panties, blocking their view.

“Claire’s dad thought it would be good for us to volunteer at a real political campaign office.” Zack answered.

Lia was now aware of the fact that her nipples were hard and no doubt poking their way through her flimsy bra. She couldn’t cover, though; holding the paper over her wet panties was the best she could manage.

“So you guys are working here today too?” Lia asked.

“Yup.” Claire responded cheerfully. “My dad just dropped us off; we had no idea that you would be here too, though. I’m glad you are.”

The boys couldn’t keep their eyes off Lia’s chest. Lia began to blush all over.

“I want to ask why you are in your underwear, but I think I already know.” Claire said it with a smile. She could see that Lia was a little distressed to be seen in this state, but she couldn’t help but be happy to see that she wasn’t fully clothed. She was definitely attracted to men, but seeing Lia like this caused a bit of a tingle in her own pussy.

“Yeah, my dad made me take my dress off.” Lia said, glancing at the boys. “It was really short anyway, so I would have been showing something off.”

Lia told them how her morning went, even the events in the car. She couldn’t explain it, but she felt like she could trust this group.

“Wow, your own dad made you pull your underwear down in the car!?” Leon asked. Lia nodded her head. “Lucky him.”

Both Claire and Lia shot at him.

"Sorry, Lia, I didn’t mean anything by it.”

"No, it's ok. I’m not stupid. I understand that would be something most boys would like.”

“So what does your dad have you working on?” Claire asked, changing the subject.

“He wants me to make 15 copies of this document.” She showed the paper without removing it from the front of her panties. “But I’ve never used this machine before.”

"Oh, I know how; here I’ll show you.” Claire reached out and took the page from Lia.

It happened so fast that Lia couldn't stop it or pull away. Claire now had the last thing that was shielding her wet panties from them.

Lia wanted to cover her crotch with her hands, but something in the back of her mind wouldn’t let her. The rules her mom set out for her were too well ingrained in her head. She let her arms down by her side, and the three of them all took notice of her wet panties. Lia looked down; the wetness had spread, and there was no way not to notice how wet they were.

The three of them just stared at her, able to clearly see her pussy lips through them. Lia turned even redder.

Claire was about to hand the paper back to her but stopped herself. Seeing this girl embarrassed was just about the best thing in the world for her right now. She just couldn’t let her cover herself again.

“Um Lia… Do you know... that?” Claire started.

"'Yes, I know how my panties look; I can’t help it.” Lia hung her head.

“There’s no need to feel bad about it, Lia.” Clarie told her. “Sometimes our bodies just react this way.”

“Yeah but… I don’t want you all to think I’m a slut.”

“You don’t think that, do you boys?” Claire asked her friends.

“No way! I think you’re awesome, Lia!” Leon said.

“Yeah! I think you look really cute like that! And besides, it's not your choice for you to dress like this.” Zack chimed in.

Lia smiled, feeling a little better.

“It happens to me too, Lia. Sometimes I get wet too.” Now it was Claire’s turn to blush, having just admitted that in front of her male friends. “It happened when I had to ride home from the convention completely naked! I didn’t tell you yet, but my dad made me pump gas like that! We even ran into Mr. Moore!.”

“The history teacher!?” Lia asked.

“Yes! He saw me completely naked! My dad insisted on talking to him and telling him about how strong my convictions were.”

“Did you cover yourself at all?”

“No, my parents wouldn’t let me! And the boys here just laughed!”

"Well, you have to admit, Claire, it was kind of funny.” Zack said.

“Yeah, it wouldn’t have been if you boys were the ones naked.” Claire said.

Lia was feeling a little better, knowing that nude adventures weren’t just for her.

“So see? You’re not alone in this; we all think you're great!”

"Thanks, Claire; that means a lot.” Lia smiled at them.

“You know what you should do? You should show your dad that you’re not bothered by this.” Claire told her.

“How would I do that?”

Claire’s heart was beating a little faster. She wanted to both help Lia and take more of her clothes away; she was even a little upset that Lia’s father let her keep her underwear. “Your dad wants you to make copies; you should also copy your bare boobs!”

“What!? Copy my own breasts? And do what with it?”

“Hang it on the bulletin board there. That would show him that you aren’t bothered by this. Remember, that's how we might get you out of this punishment.”

“But you all would see me.” Lia was looking from one to the other.

“Nothing we haven’t seen before; you don’t have to feel embarrassed by us.” Claire told her.

She was right; they had seen much more of Lia than she was showing now. If she did what Claire was asking, it might actually work; her father might think that she isn’t bothered by this and at least give her dress back. She had to do it quickly before she lost her nerve or someone came by.

“Okay!” Without taking any more thought, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. She pulled it off and tossed it to Claire before she could change her mind and put it back on. Now standing topless, they all just stared at her naked chest. Her pink nipples stood hard and proud.

“Oh my gosh, Lia! You look so cute like that! With your bare boobies and wet panties!" Claire said it excitedly.

Lia blushed even harder.

“Right guys?” Claire broke the boys out of their trances.

“Y…yeah absolutely! You look amazing!” Leon said.

“You look really hot, Lia! Zack said, just as excited as the rest.

They all stood like that for a few moments, just taking in the sight of the nearly naked Lia.

“Okay, time to scan your boobs!” Claire lifted the copier open. “Lay those cute little puppies right here.”

Lia pressed her breasts on the glass; the cold made her gasp. Claire worked the copier, and the scanning was complete. The picture of Lia’s boobs was captured perfectly. Claire hung it up on the bulletin board, and as the teens were all laughing about it, a voice brought them back to Earth.

“Just what is going on here!?”

They all jumped and turned to see Lia’s father standing there with his arms folded. Lia had not put her bar back on, so she was now pointing her hard, bare nipples at her father.

“Lia, you were supposed to be making copies; what have you been doing?” Steve looked past them to see a picture of his daughter's naked breasts hanging on the board. None of the teens spoke up. Lia was looking especially embarrassed.

"Ah, I see you decided your breasts were more important than my copies. You wanted to show them off, did you?”

“I’m sorry, Daddy; we were just having a little fun.”

"Well, since you want to show off with the copier, then I think you should do it right.” Steve held out his hand. “Give me your panties.”

Lia hooked her thumbs into her panties. “What do you mean, daddy?”

“You’re going to sit on the copier.”

Lia gulped, and it didn't take long for Claire’s little plan to backfire.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Post by student »

:oops:
“You’re going to sit on the copier.” :oops:

That didn't take long!
student

Post by student »

Come on Claire, do the right thing. You talked Lia into taking off her bra and making a photocopy of her tits, and this resulted in Steve removing Lia's panties for a photo session. Take it off, woman, and add Xeroxes of your tits and pussy, too. Show your support for Lia. Besides, Lia is going to get all the attention. It will be embarrassing but show that you support Lia no matter what and at the same time steal back some of the attention Lia is getting. You'll look good all-around even if you blush all over. Take responsibility for making the tit pic suggestion and show solidarity with Lia. You'll look good that way.

Just strip off and hand your clothes to Steve. Let someone else drag your excuses from you--they're going to ask why. Use your political skills! People will love you for it. There was blowback when you stripped down in the hotel, but you survived and won some admiration.
Diapal

Post by Diapal »

Another amazing chapter!! Happy to see Claire and the boys back to help push Lia into doing more. Also, as much of a bad influence Kyle and Stacy had on Lia, I do wish to see them again in the future to push Lia into doing some naughty things (maybe stripping in a shopping mall) as well :)
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

student wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:54 pm Come on Claire, do the right thing. You talked Lia into taking off her bra and making a photocopy of her tits, and this resulted in Steve removing Lia's panties for a photo session. Take it off, woman, and add Xeroxes of your tits and pussy, too. Show your support for Lia. Besides, Lia is going to get all the attention. It will be embarrassing but show that you support Lia no matter what and at the same time steal back some of the attention Lia is getting. You'll look good all-around even if you blush all over. Take responsibility for making the tit pic suggestion and show solidarity with Lia. You'll look good that way.

Just strip off and hand your clothes to Steve. Let someone else drag your excuses from you--they're going to ask why. Use your political skills! People will love you for it. There was blowback when you stripped down in the hotel, but you survived and won some admiration.
First, her father never asked where is your bra Lia, and Lia could blame Claire, but I think that would get her in just more trouble blaming someone else for what she is doing, her father could ask Claire what is going and and Claire could be honest and say she is helping Lia come to terms with this punishment. Another scenario is LIa father could just tell Clarie since you have Lia Bra and getting Lia to strip I think you should strip too and I going to talk to your father again.

I also think Lia's father could use this as part of his campaign in that he is strong against teenagers causing trouble and believes in punishments that fit the crime. and as part of her punishment, I think her father should put her in the front window just standing there.

I also wonder if the sheet she told to make copies of has to do with her punishment, since she never looked at what the sheet has to say or what it regarding.

I don't think Lea needs Kyle and Stacy to strip her in a mall, I think it could happen by her parents or even Clarie doing it.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

This is great. Lia's father is becoming more involved with her punishment. :) Soon Lia will be completely naked in the office (I hope). Her mother picking out the short dress is a nice touch. Lia just can't get away from her punishment! :twisted:
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Wonderful story!

Sit on the copier? Well that's completely fair, considering she obviously just copied her boobs. She should probably make about 15 copies, and attach them to the notice she has to hand out.

But in the heat of the moment her dad has forgotten something important. The instant she sits on the glass, it's going to get all smeared and dirty with her juices. That will show in every one of the 15 copies, so every page will announce 'this pussy was dripping wet at the time.'

But then... the glass will be far too messed up to be able to make readable copies of the paper she's supposed to copy. _Somebody_ is going to have to go find the office kitchen and some cleaning supplies, discover that the clean paper towels have run out, ask around for the key to the supplies room, go there and close the door for privacy while hunting around for a new roll of towels. Find that, but also discover that for some reason there is also a bulk box of BenWa balls there with the instructions and a note "miss-ordered, to be returned" but apparently forgotten and gathering dust. Be so horny that it seems like a good idea to give herself a quick orgasm, and why not try these BenWa things while she's at that. They feel so funny in her hand while moving them. The instructions say to insert three, so she does. With a little difficulty because they are a large size. She begins rubbing, and gets very close when the door opens and her friends ask her what's taking so long, her dad says get the copier cleaned and those docs distributed _now_. This is when she discovers what walking with three big BenWa balls inside feels like. Only the other girl notices the open box of BenWa balls and figures out what happened, and why Lia is suddenly much more horny looking and wet. She slips the entire box of BenWa balls (7 remaining) into her bag.
They go with Lia back to the copier. get the copier in working condition again. All while Lia's wearing absolutely nothing. Then make the 15 copies, then distribute them around the office.

Lia on the edge of orgasm the whole time due to the balls inside her. Her dad notices her state, thinking she's just enjoying the exposure. He makes a point of getting her to spend time with various people in the office, running errands for them, Things are getting rushed so there is some actual running involved.

At one point Lia gets away to the toilet (unisex) hoping to have a moment to herself to remove the balls. But discovers she can't actually get them out. Then her friends turn up. The girl explains to the boys why Lia is so aroused, shows them the remaining balls. They all hold some, and joke about how funny they feel to hold. Make Lia admit that yes, the 3 balls from the empty spots in the box are all inside her. They read the instructions, which say 'insert minimum of three, or more as comfortable.' So they decide to see how many is 'comfortable'. Two more... And the large size is still enough that they stay firmly inside.

So Lia's day at dad's work continues. Everyone learns that Lia had found those funny BenWa balls that were sitting in the store room (an office running joke) and decided to try them out. Good for Lia, she's so brave. She has _how_ many inside? Five! Wow! But they are so big, how is that possible? Literally everyone in the office wants to finger inside her to see if it's really true. Which they do, a lot, but always being careful to stop before she cums.

Once back home, she _still_ can't get them out. She tries to have a moment to herself to finally cum, but her mother catches her, trying to extract the balls with a large spoon, while sidetracked into masturbating with the spoon in place. She hadn't succeeded yet, but her mother discovers what she has inside.

After that, Lia's new life now includes wearing BenWa balls (several of them) most of the time. And strictly limited opportunities to masturbate, always supervised.

Computerphoto: "I also think Lia's father could use this as part of his campaign in that he is strong against teenagers causing trouble and believes in punishments that fit the crime. and as part of her punishment, I think her father should put her in the front window just standing there. I also wonder if the sheet she told to make copies of has to do with her punishment, since she never looked at what the sheet has to say or what it regarding. "

Yes yes! Those troublesome teenagers and their... out of control urges and stuff. A public campaign against that! With Lia and her permanent BenWa balls as an example in the media and public appearances.