The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 45 - March 11th)

Post by perseus »

This was an incredible chapter! I've been looking forward to this present for a long time and it didn't disappoint! After so many chapters of Abbie being denied an orgasm it was really great to see her give in and pleasure herself in front of everyone. Having to deal with the fact that all the boys know how she masturbates is great!

Having Lauren experience a touch less orgasm was genius!

A fantastic chapter! I'm very excited for the next one! :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 46

Post by superevil7 »

“Hey, I think I found her.” For the last 10 minutes, Blake and the rest of Abbie's friends had been looking for her after Miss Honey's presentation was dismissed. They had all become concerned about her, since she had not returned to the auditorium following her spectacular orgasm in front of the entire school. She had fled in shame, thinking that all of her schoolmates were going to look down on her for her slutty behavior, as she had just masturbated in front of the whole school. “Yeah, I'm at the far bleachers across from the track and football field at the back of the school. Alright, see you soon.” Vanessa, Abbie’s new friend from math class, explained before hanging up her phone.

Abbie had gone back to the same place she had hidden before, the secluded area underneath the far bleachers, that only Vanessa also seemed to be aware about. She was huddled underneath, with her legs pulled up, resting her forehead on her arms and knees. Vanessa could see that she was in despair as she slipped underneath one of the support beams to join her. “Abbie, are you crying?”

“Wha–?” Abbie was startled for a moment, not expecting anyone to find her. At least not so quickly. “Oh, Vanessa, it's you.” Abbie relaxed and dropped her guard a little, as she sat up more straight and lowered her legs. Vanessa now has a clear view of Abbie’s bare boobs and puckered nipples, which had the Asian girl blushing a little. “No, I'm not crying. I'm just trying to figure out how my life went so crazy!”

“Crazy?”

“Yeah, crazy! You don't find it crazy that I'm sitting here talking to you completely naked?! Or that I've been naked at school all day?! Or how about the fact that I've been naked in public more times than I can count now?!” Abbie let out a morose laugh, finding humor in how twisted her life had become. “For goodness’s sake, I just masturbated in front of the entire school!”

“I hear you, Abbie. It is kinda crazy, but you have to admit you've been having fun with it. I don't think I've ever seen you as happy as you looked up on that stage, totally naked with the other girls. And don't lie to me about math class. You enjoyed it when that boy called you out for being so horny.” Vanessa could hardly take her eyes off of the naked girl's bare breasts, mostly still staring at them as she replied.

“I–I was not…” Abbie made a small gasp for the girl, before really considering her words. “Ok, I might have been a little…” she blushed hard at admitting that, and then even more as she finally realized what part of her body the other girl was staring at. She felt a little tingle in her hardening nipples. “My eyes are up here, you know?” Abbie made a teasing giggle at her. It was starting to dawn on Abbie that she had been through this before. As long as she was horny, she seemed to enjoy being naked. It was only once she got off so spectacularly that her nerves had started to bother her. Now that she had a chance to calm down, masturbating in front of the entire school didn't seem as shameful as it had just a few minutes ago. The thought of putting on such a sexual display again was even turning her back on. It also didn't hurt, the way the pretty Asian girl was staring at her, focused on her naked breasts, with the cutest blush on her cheeks.

Vanessa joined her in another blush for being caught staring. “Sorry, but I can't help it!...” she dropped her voice almost to a whisper. “You're just so pretty…”

Abbie could feel the warm butterflies in her tummy again. The only other person to give her those had been Blake. She twirled a long strand of her hair around her index finger as she spoke, finding her pussy was now tingling from the attention of the girl too. “Maybe you can make it up to me somehow…”

Vanessa bit her lip, caught in a conundrum. She was pretty sure she knew what Abbie wanted. “If I take my clothes off and join you, would that make it up to you?”

Abbie hadn't really been sure what she wanted, but as soon as Vanessa had made the suggestion, she nodded her head. Another naked female companion sounded just perfect right now. She stood up, slinking her way closer to the girl. “Yeah, lose the clothes. It's only fair that I get to stare at your naked boobs if you're going to stare at mine.” She sounded seductive as she spoke.

“Yes, Abbie…” Vanessa started breathing hard as she followed the girl's orders to lose her clothes. She was used to using her feminine wiles to get her way, but that usually only worked on boys. Girls were an entire different matter. Now, with the way Abbie was talking to her, she found herself wanting to be controlled by the girl. Something deep inside of her found that exciting. As she stripped for Abbie, she paradoxically found the heat of her body rising. Abbie had been the one to trick her out of her clothes in math class, as far as she was concerned, and now here she was, stripping on command for the girl. Was some part of her turned on to give up such control over her clothes to another girl?

Abbie watched the girl strip, with a little smirk on her lips, until she was totally naked. Abbie could feel the shift in power, too, at Vanessa's excitement at stripping for her. “Good, Vanessa. You look great naked. Maybe you should join me and be naked all the time?” She teased.

“Oh, I don't think I could do that…” Vanessa squirmed at the idea, unable to control herself as she attempted to use her arms to hide her bare pussy and buxom bosom.

“Stand up straight! Arms at your sides! You're meant to be showing me your bare boobs, remember?” Abbie suddenly commanded.

“Yes, Abbie. Sorry, Abbie.” She immediately followed her orders, displaying her full naked front to the girl's vision. She could feel herself flushing, as her heat and her arousal grew. Why was she getting so turned on to give up control like this to Abbie?

“Hey, girls!”

“Blake!” Vanessa yelped, suddenly realizing that they were not alone. She ended up bumping her head into the bottom of the bleachers, as she scrambled to cover up her naked body from his view. “Shit!” She rubbed the top of her head, causing her large naked boobs to wobble back and forth for the boy. Blake had been the one she had been on the phone with.

Blake let out a little chuckle at the girl, as the bonk to her head hadn't been that strong. Still, he thought to ask her, “You alright?” Vanessa nodded at him, until she noticed him watching her swaying breasts. Then she tried to cover up her naked embarrassment again with her arms, a task she found almost futile, as her large boobs were too hard to cover up with just one arm. At least she was able to cover up her pussy with one hand. Blake could only grin about his amazing luck, finding the hot Asian tease, naked with his girlfriend. This was the first time he had ever seen the girl naked, but she was blowing the hype out of the water in regard to how hot she looked naked, versus the description he had heard from Abbie.

“Hey, arms at your sides! I didn't tell you that you were allowed to cover up!” Abbie demanded from the girl.

“But Abbie!...” It looked for a second like Vanessa was going to protest, as she squirmed about Abbie’s order, but then she dropped her arms and hands, and stood up straight. Her eyes looked up at the bottom of the bleachers, as she felt her face and the rest of her naked body flushing hotter. Now, not only was she displaying herself to Abbie, but also to her boyfriend! Why was it such a turn on to allow Abbie to boss her around this way???

“Blake, sweetie,” Abbie smirked, seeing that her orders were having the desired effect on Vanessa. The girl's nipples were hard, and she could see the lips of her pussy opening up just a bit. “Go ahead and get a closer look at Vanessa's naked body. I know you want to.” She kept using her sweet, seductive voice, which she could see making the naked Asian squirm. Either that, or it was the content of her sentence that was making the girl flustered.

Blake wasn't sure what exactly was going on between the girls, but he liked it. He inched closer, getting right into Vanessa's personal space, and leaned down until his head was mere millimeters away from the girl's supple breast skin and nipples. “Wow, Vanessa, you've got really nice nipples. I love the way they stand up from your boobs. Are they always this hard, or are they hard right now for a different reason?” He matched Abbie's teasing tone, wanting to join in.

Despite everything inside of her telling her to cover up at the boy's scrutiny, Vanessa merely clutched her hands into fists, as she wriggled in shame. How could he ask her such a personal question???

“Answer him!” Abbie ordered gruffly.

“No, they're not always this hard!...” Vanessa found herself answering in a panic before she even knew she was speaking!

“Then why are they so hard?” Blake taunted, reaching his hand out towards one of the offending nipples.

Vanessa stiffened up, anticipating his touch, but it never came. Instead, he looked up into her eyes, with the most satisfied grin on his face. They both knew, and Abbie too, that he was really getting to the girl. Feeling like she was forced to look him in the eyes while answering, she said, “Because I'm turned on…” in a half whisper again.

“Why do you think you're so turned on?” Abbie asked, with the biggest smirk on her face. She put her hands behind her back, spread her legs open a little, and thrust out her bare chest at the girl. She felt totally powerful and in control of her nudity now, a sharp contrast to when Vanessa had first shown up. The contrast was evident between the two naked girls too. Abbie was calm and in control of her nudity, while Vanessa was naked because Abbie was making her be naked. Vanessa was ashamed of her nakedness, but despite that, completely turned on!

Vanessa gave the girl a wide-eyed stare. “I can't answer that!”

Abbie's smirk widened, and she moved closer to the girl, grabbing Blake's shoulders lightly to direct him to move out of the way. “We have ways of making you talk, you know…” She placed her hand on Vanessa's tummy, right above her pubic mound, and started slowly inching it downward, until her fingers reached the top of Vanessa's slit.

“Please, Abbie!...” The Asian girl was begging, not sure why she just stood there. Why was she letting this girl control and tease her like this? Why wasn't she grabbing her clothes and getting the heck out of there?

Abbie's index finger slid slowly in between the folds of Vanessa's pussy, delicately searching until she found what she was looking for. Vanessa's clit! Then she applied a little pressure, wiggling her finger only as she spoke, repeating her question from before. “Tell me why you are so turned on right now, Vanessa, dear.”

“Because I've never had anyone order me around the way that you're doing, Abbie!” Despite her shame, Vanessa felt compelled to answer the girl’s questions, especially with the pleasurable touch from the girl to the hood of her clit. It was only when Abbie stopped that the girl let out a cry of anguish. She had been enjoying Abbie's touch, and didn't understand why she had stopped just as suddenly as she had started.

When Vanessa started humping her hips into Abbie’s hand, only then did she pull it away. “Now, now, don't be a naughty girl, Vanessa. I make the rules of this game. Blake, honey, would you stand behind her and make sure she doesn't move around?”

Blake smiled and nodded at his girl, knowing that she wanted to play Adam's new clit game with Vanessa. He eagerly moved behind the girl, taking a look at her bare bottom, before he grabbed her hips, trapping her arms at her sides in the process. Blake was much bigger and stronger, so they were all sure that the Asian girl wouldn't be able to move from his grasp. “Sexy butt, Vanessa.” Blake said, right into her ear. Vanessa didn't think she could blush any harder, but she did when she felt Blake's erection poking her behind through his pants! In order to hold her still, the boy basically had to press his front right into her naked back! Now she felt powerless to both Abbie and Blake, being held this way. She found she was unable to even squirm much, as her girl classmate found her clit again with her fingers.

Abbie was right back to playing the game, with another teasing wiggle for the girl's super sensitive clit. “Did you like the compliment Blake gave your butt?” She asked.

Vanessa nodded, starting to understand the game, as she made another pained moan when the pleasure stopped. “Yes. I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me!”

“Do what?” Abbie teased, both Vanessa's clit, and with her inflection.

“Mmm… Letting you order me naked, show me off to your boyfriend, and tease me like this!!”

“Admit it, you're turned on to do as I say.”

Vanessa bit her lip, trying to swivel her hips with pleasure, but with Blake holding her still, it was impossible. “Yes!... God, fuck, yes!...” She finally admitted out loud, and suddenly the relationship between the girls shifted. With the truth now out in the open, Abbie felt like she didn't need to hold back.

Abbie’s smirk grew three sizes bigger, as she licked her lips and tickled Vanessa directly on the pebble of her clit. She felt a flood of fluid on her hand as soon as Vanessa had admitted the truth. “And what if I ordered you to walk all the way around the school and back, just as you are, completely naked?”

Vanessa let out a moaning squeal, both at the pleasure, and at the idea of walking around the school with nothing on. “If you order me to do it, then I will, Abbie…” She couldn't believe what she was saying. “Just, please, make me cum when I get back! Your teasing is driving me mad!”

Abbie smiled, realizing that she owned the girl at this moment. “Then we will be taking a walk soon, but first I think Blake deserves a little reward for his hard work today. Blake, sweetie, would you like a blowjob from your girlfriend and…” She looked at Vanessa for a moment. “Hmm, what should we call you?” She considered for a moment, tapping her finger on her chin. Then her face lit up as she realized exactly what Vanessa was. “You're my slave girl. How does that sound?”

“Oh fuck!” Vanessa shouted, rubbing her legs together to try and get some relief for the ache in her pussy! She couldn't believe how much the idea of being Abbie's slave girl was turning her on! Blake released her from his grasp, and the naked Asian girl was tempted to touch herself in desperation for how horny she was, but she didn't want to anger Abbie, her new owner!

Abbie coolly made a couple struts in front of the girl, just to show off to her. Then she grabbed the bottom of her chin with one hand, getting her face closer to the girl's face, and said, “I take it you like the name.” She then kissed her on the lips deeply, but just long enough to leave Vanessa wanting more. Vanessa was a total mess of hormones and horniness by the time the kiss was through. “Down on your knees, slave girl!” Abbie suddenly commanded.

“What?...” Vanessa gasped at her, almost breathlessly.

“I said down on your knees! When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it right now! Don't think, just do!”

“Yes, Abbie!” In a panicked fright, Vanessa did as she was told, dropping to her knees in an instant. She looked up at Abbie, hoping she wasn't in too much trouble with her.

Abbie didn't reprimand the girl anymore. Instead, she moved to her side, facing the same way she was, and slowly sank down to her knees too, joining the girl. “Blake, sweetie, ready for your blowjob?” She fluttered her eyelashes at him. Vanessa could not believe the contrasting way she spoke to Blake versus herself, finding it unfair, and yet a total turn on!

“Am I?” Blake eagerly stepped up to the girls, dropping his trousers and boxers in the process. His already throbbing cock sprang free, mere inches from the girls' faces. He found it incredibly sexy watching his girlfriend treat this other girl this way.

Vanessa let out a tiny gasp as soon as she saw Blake's cock. It was the first one she had ever seen. She might have been a tease to the boys, but she really had no real sexual experience. Abbie let out a giggle at her reaction. “It's big, isn't it? And so sexy!” She leaned forward enough to kiss it along the side, making Blake suck in a little air, and fidget at the pleasure. “Go ahead. Touch it. Kiss it. Even lick it a little.” Abbie said, turning towards her Asian companion.

“Yes, Abbie.” Vanessa reached her hand out, poking Blake's member with one finger curiously. Then she cautiously wrapped her hand around it, still getting used to the idea of a penis. “It's warm!” She said, almost surprised, letting her hand and her fingers roam all around the foreign sex organ. Blake couldn't stop himself from squirming as her soft fingertips stroked the head of his cock again and again.

“Mmmmmmmm…” He found himself moaning, unable to contain his excitement any longer. “Please, Vanessa, I'm already so excited!”

Vanessa stopped stroking him, while Abbie made a little giggle at her boyfriend. Turning her attention back to the other naked girl, Abbie commanded, “I want you to put the end of Blake's cock in your mouth, and lick the head all over, just like you were rubbing it with your fingers just now.”

“Yes, Abbie.” Vanessa nodded, knowing that she'd do pretty much anything the girl ordered her to do. “Um, what will you be doing while I do that?” She asked.

“Oh, I think Blake's balls deserve some attention too.” She smiled as she reached out and stroked his scrotum softly. Blake couldn't help smiling back at her, enjoying the nice feeling. “Now be a good girl and suck my boyfriend's cock for me, oh, and if you spill even one drop of his cum, you're not going to like the consequence.”

Vanessa gave her a wide-eyed look before getting to work. This was a first for her, giving a blowjob to a boy, but the concept didn't seem that difficult. She enveloped the head of his cock with her mouth, and started running her tongue all around it. The effect on Blake was immediate, as he started making moan after moan, and she was very pleased with herself.

Abbie, in the meantime, positioned her head further down, so that she could start licking and kissing her boyfriend's balls. From the way he was shuddering and shaking, she could tell that he was very much enjoying the attention of the two girls. Abbie was very pleased to be giving the boy she loved such a pleasurable experience.

“Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!!” Blake started grunting. Abbie was intrigued and excited as she felt her boyfriend's balls contracting on her lips! She hadn't paid much attention to them before when pleasuring him, but that would have to change. She could tell that he was cumming! Vanessa could tell too, as the spray of his semen hit the back of her throat! Only this was her first and only experience with a male ejaculation! She started coughing and sputtering as soon as he went off, and most of his cum ended up spraying her in the face! She was at least lucky enough to have gotten her eyes closed first.

Abbie started laughing at Vanessa as soon as she saw her. Her face was coated in Blake's cum, rivaling the typical amount of frosting on most birthday cakes! “What?! Don't laugh at me! This was my first time!” Vanessa pouted, folding her arms, as the cum dripped down her cheek and into the corner of her mouth. Blake, in the meantime, put his pants back on.

“But you look so funny like that!” Abbie continued to giggle. “I did say you'd have a penalty for not drinking every last drop. Maybe I should make you walk around the school covered in Blake's cum?”

Vanessa's eyes went wide, thinking that Abbie was being serious with her. “No, please, Abbie, I'll do anything you want, but please don't make me do that!” She begged, hurriedly, clutching her hands together towards the girl. Already being on her knees, it was the perfect beggar's pose, especially as Abbie rose to her feet before her.

Abbie couldn't resist teasing the girl a little more, turning towards Blake to say, “What do you think about it, honey? Wouldn't it be fun for the whole school to see Vanessa covered in your cum?”

Blake smirked back at her, knowing Abbie's joking tone, but he could also see that Vanessa was taking this very seriously. She didn't know Abbie well enough to tell when she was joking yet. “As fun as that sounds, how will they know it's my cum? One boy's cum doesn't really look much different from the next. I think you'll have to find another penalty for her, sweetie.”

Abbie made a mock pout at him, before pursing her lips, trying to think of something she could really have the girl do. Then she spotted Vanessa's clothes, and went to pick them up. “Alright, I have another idea. I said that we were going to take a walk around school, but I never said who would be wearing what…” She pulled Vanessa's skirt up her legs and zipped it. “Vanessa, you're going to be the only one naked when we go out there, while I'm going to wear your clothes. Isn't that fun!?” She slipped on the girl's T-shirt and smirked at her, skipping putting on any underwear. It would be too weird to wear another girl's underwear, she thought. Vanessa's clothes were a bit big on her, and she had to hold the skirt with one hand, but for the first time since this morning, Abbie was covered. This wasn't totally unusual for her, but the unusual part was that another girl was still totally naked!

Vanessa could only shudder, realizing the kind of attention she was going to get, being the only naked girl. “What about my face?” She asked, with it still covered in Blake's cum. Some of it had already started to dry and crust, and she was worried she wouldn't be able to clean it off in time!

Abbie balled up Vanessa's panties, and tossed them to her. “Use these to clean up.” She gave her a teasing look.

Vanessa started whipping her face clean with her panties, thankful that she wouldn't have to walk out of the hiding spot covered in cum. “I guess I won't be wearing these again today.” She said, She was clean enough now that no one would have any clue that she was covered in cum only moments before.

Abbie snatched her panties away from her, and strutted her way over to Blake. “Here you are, dear, something to remember today with.” She held Vanessa's cum soaked panties out to him, and gave him a wink. Blake just accepted them with a smile, stuffing them into his back pocket.

Vanessa could hardly believe it, as her face flushed hot! It felt like Abbie had just given Blake a trophy for his conquest of her! Wasn't that just what had happened though? If Abbie ordered her to spread her legs and let Blake fuck her with his cock, she was pretty sure she would let him. She had been conquered by Abbie, and by proxy, Blake as well.

That fact wasn't more evident than when Abbie ordered her to her feet and out from the cover of the bleachers. “Walk a few paces ahead of us, dear. I want you to feel what it's like to be me, walking all on your own, completely naked, without any type of cover. Not even somebody by your side for support. If you make it to the front door, we'll consider walking by your side on the way back.”

“But, Abbie, I'm so naked!” Vanessa squirmed, not sure what to do with her hands as she walked in front of the couple towards the school. Off in the distance, she could see students milling about or having their lunches out on the grass. She could tell she had already been spotted, but was still far enough away that she couldn't tell who was who. She was pretty sure they could not tell who she was yet either, but every step she took was bringing her closer to them, and closer to revealing her identity!

“Vanessa, put your hands behind your back.” Abbie commanded, seeing that the naked girl was feeling that temptation to cover up her privates. She knew that temptation all too well, but wanted Vanessa to feel what it was like knowing that everyone was going to see her private parts, and knowing that there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Vanessa let out a loud whimper towards Abbie, before folding her arms behind herself. She tried to remind herself that she had been just as exposed as this in math class, but this felt totally different! In math class, she didn't really have a choice, and her classmates knew that. Here, she was walking around completely naked in public, and it appeared like she was doing it of her own volition! The way she was walking with her hands behind her back thrust out her large, ample breasts, and made them sway seductively with each step she took! Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was starting to leak as it ached, contracting just the way she, and all of her schoolmates had seen Lauren's contract earlier! Everyone was going to see what she looked like turned on, just like the girls in Miss Honey's presentation!

They were getting close enough that most students were starting to stop and stare at Vanessa. Before they reached the group of boys sprawled out near the football field, Abbie had one more order to give the naked girl. “If anyone asks you why you are doing this, tell them that you saw how much fun the girls in Miss Honey's presentation were having, and you couldn't wait to join them.”

Vanessa turned back to Abbie with a glare, but only received a grin from her and Blake in turn. She took a deep breath, nodded, and said, “Yes, Abbie.” knowing that she couldn't refuse the girl. It turned her on too much to refuse!

Now close enough to the group of boys, they all stood up, surrounding her, but leaving her enough space if she wanted to move. “Damn, Vanessa! Every boy in school has wanted to see you naked since the 5th grade, and now it looks like today is our lucky day!”

“You have a bit of a reputation for being a tease to the boys, you know.” Another boy said, eyeing her large tits with excitement. “Are you trying to change that, or upping your level of teasing?”

“I just thought the girls in the presentation were having a lot of fun… I wanted to try it out on my own.” She answered in a quiet voice, blushing like she never had before as the large group of boys ogled her naked body!

“Cool! Any chance you and I could, you know?” He made a couple clicking noises at her from the side of his cheek.

“Um, you guys can look all you want, but no touching, please…” She squirmed, finding it incredibly sexy to be forced to show off her naked body this way by Abbie.

“Well, alright.” The boys nodded, not wanting to ruin a good thing or scare the sexy naked girl off.

“Dang, I was hoping she'd play with herself like Abbie did on stage.” One of the guys near the back muttered. “Now that chick is one sexy piece of ass, and brave as hell!”

Standing just a few feet away, Abbie couldn't help blushing as she overheard the boy's crude compliment about her. Maybe her classmates weren't going to look down on her for her slutty demonstration during the presentation? Some of them at least didn’t seem to be. She was surprised that the boys hadn't recognized her yet, but then, the naked Vanessa was soaking up all their attention, plus she theorized that she wasn't as recognizable wearing Vanessa's grunge clothes, or probably wearing anything in general.

“Can I get a picture with you?” Another one of the boys asked the naked girl in excitement.

Vanessa looked to Abbie to know what to do, but she just shrugged at her. Vanessa almost felt indebted to the boys, for not taking advantage of her, or the situation, and so she nodded. “Alright. Each of you can have one picture with me.” She wasn't sure why she had phrased it that way, but there were 8 boys, and that meant there would be 8 naked pictures of her floating around school! 8 pictures of her in all her naked glory!

One by one, each of the boys took their turn with Vanessa, and one by one, Vanessa's face got redder and redder with each picture they took with her! By the last one, her face was glowing hotter than the sun beating down on her, at least it felt that way! One of the boys had a top of the line smartphone, with the best camera, and they all used that one to take each picture, making sure they captured Vanessa and her naked body in as much detail as possible!

“Would you mind spreading your legs more?” One of the final boys asked her, and Vanessa felt obliged to do just that. In the last few shots, her entire pussy was showing, including just how horny and wet she had gotten!

Finally, she bid farewell to the group, and was able to continue her naked stroll around the perimeter of the school. She was surprised just how many of her fellow students recognized her, as they called out her name as she passed by. She would have preferred to stay anonymous, but that was hard to do when you're a naked girl out and about in such a public place. She also received a few catcalls and propositions as she strode by, but nothing as demanding as when she had to stop for the first group of boys.

She made it to the front of the school finally, and even as far as the front doors, before she was stopped again. This time, she was stopped by a teacher! “Vanessa Kato!”

Vanessa's eyes were wide as she turned to look at who had called her name. She could already tell it was a teacher, just by the tone of her voice. What she didn't expect to see was three teachers staring back at her, two of them being male!

Vanessa was a little lucky though, the female teacher was Miss Honey, and one of the male teachers was her math teacher, Mr. Rusconi. Her luck ran out regarding the other teacher though, this one being her history teacher, Mr. Howard.

“Miss Kato, would you like to explain to me what you are doing walking around out here without any clothes on?” Miss Honey asked her, with a raised eyebrow. The two male teachers both crossed their arms in amusement, and smirked at her. Neither one felt like complaining about seeing the pretty girl naked, even if she was violating the rules. Mr. Rusconi had already seen her naked earlier that day, and hadn't even registered it as improper until Miss Honey had spoken up. Mr. Howard was just enjoying the chance to see the younger girl naked. He'd never do anything inappropriate towards the girl, or any student, but even he had to admit just how beautiful the teen girl had become, especially when seeing her completely bare!

Vanessa was beyond tempted to cover up her naked privates at this point, but with Abbie standing just a few feet away and watching her, she still didn't dare. She just twisted her foot shamefully, as she explained to the teachers, “Miss Honey, I saw how much fun it looked like the girls were having up on stage with you, and I wanted to try it out on my own…”

“I see.” Miss Honey frowned at her slightly, rubbing one of her temples. “I get your temptation, but don't you see how the situations are completely different? On stage, those girls were completely looked after by me. Out here, you're all on your own. Do you understand the difference?” Vanessa just hung her head, and slightly nodded. “But, I don't think any harm has been done. Tell you what, if you want to experience what the other girls experienced up on stage, you can attend my health class all next week in the nude.” Miss Honey smiled a warm smile at her.

Vanessa's eyes went wide as they had ever gotten, and she shook her head no, but the teacher just kept smiling and nodding at her. A few feet away, Abbie and Blake couldn't help giggling at the girl's misfortune too, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to get herself out of this situation. The health teacher just moved on, already making up her mind that Vanessa was going to join her for her classes in the nude. “So, tell me, where are your clothes, Vanessa? It's probably time for you to get dressed.” Vanessa just turned and sheepishly pointed at Abbie.

“Oh, Miss Larson, that is you!” Miss Honey called out, waving for her and Blake to come over. She addressed Vanessa again. “Maybe I misjudged you. I'm glad you had someone watching your back while you did this.”

“Yes, Miss Honey, we've been watching over Vanessa this whole time she's been naked.” Abbie explained with an amused smile. It wasn't usual for her to get one over on another girl this way.

“Abbie, I have to say, I'm surprised to see you wearing clothes.” Miss Honey furrowed her brow at the girl with confusion.

“Yes, and after you worked so hard to be allowed to attend school in the nude. I know Ms. Buster would be disappointed to see you like this.” Mr. Rusconi added.

Abbie got a bit flustered, not sure what to say, but then Blake stepped in for her. “Sir, it's just that Vanessa wanted to experience exactly what Abbie had, being the only girl naked, and we needed to keep an eye on her without drawing any attention to ourselves. So Abbie had to be covered and borrowed Vanessa's clothes. Plus, I don't think the school board has thought everything out with Abbie going naked. There are many times throughout the day when she's on her own and vulnerable.” He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “You don't want to know what I'd do if Abbie got hurt.”

“Mr. Moss…” Mr. Howard gave him a scolding look, though he could hardly blame him for being protective of the girl.

“I'm just saying…” Blake shrugged back at him.

“You do bring up a good point. For the rest of the day, you can accompany Abbie to all of her classes and through the hallways, Blake. I'll have a talk with Ms. Bruster about getting your schedule changed to match Abbie's.” Miss Honey explained. “But Abbie, as far as you wearing clothes on school grounds, that is now strictly prohibited.”

“It is?” Abbie looked at her with confusion.

“Yes. I guess you didn't read the form your mother signed. The only way the school board would allow you to attend school in the nude was for them to amend your school uniform.”

“But we don't wear uniforms?” Abbie said, a little dumbfounded.

“True, most students don't have a uniform here, but in certain situations the school is allowed to assign a uniform to a student if they are dressing problematically. In this case, the board used the uniform rule as a loophole to issue you a uniform of no clothes. It's all very bureaucratic, but suffice it to say, you're breaking the rules at this moment, being dressed like that.”

“Oh, um…” Not seeing any other choice, Abbie started undressing right away. She pulled Vanessa's shirt over her head, and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her ankles. Then she picked it up and handed off the clothes to the Asian girl. Vanessa didn't waste a second to start getting dressed right on the spot! “I hope I'm not in too much trouble.” Abbie was the one now bashfully twisting her sneaker clad foot, watching with a bit of envy as Vanessa got dressed in the clothes she had just been wearing.

“No, I think we can overlook this oversight for the time being. It doesn't sound like Ms. Bruster got to explain the loophole to you. Just don't let me catch you wearing clothes on campus again, Miss Larson.” Miss Honey explained. The two male teachers just chuckled to one another, finding the whole situation amusing. Here they were reprimanding one girl for being naked, and another girl for being dressed!

“Um, what about shoes, Miss Honey?” Abbie thought to ask, as she was staring down at her sneakers with a bit of shame at the moment. She dreaded the thought of having to go barefoot all around school.

“Shoes are permitted. Didn't you pay any attention while Ms. Bruster explained this to you this morning?” Miss Honey responded, starting to get frustrated with the girl.

“Uh, she never got a chance to explain anything to me. Those two boys got pulled into her office for fighting on the bus, and she told me to wait outside. Then you showed up, and brought me to class…”

“You mean, she never got a chance to talk to you this morning?!” Miss Honey said with alarm, worried that she might have made a grave mistake, overstepping her bounds, bringing the naked girl to class that morning. “So you don't even know if you have permission to be nude at the moment!?!”

“Ummm… I guess not…” Abbie gulped, starting to fear she had made a big mess of things too.

“Come with me, young lady!” Miss Honey firmly grabbed her upper arm, more in panic than angry, and she started dragging Abbie towards the front doors. “We have to see Ms. Bruster at once!” Blake and Vanessa just looked at one another with concern, hoping beyond hope that Abbie wasn't in any trouble. Then they chose to quickly follow, hoping they could be a witness for Abbie’s side of things and defend her.
student

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 46 - March 18th)

Post by student »

Chapter 46 was full of surprises. Fun surprises. Now that Abbie can be naked everywhere and is REQUIRED to be naked while at school, will she? Who else has their birthday suit as their school uniform? I'm looking for more surprises in Chapter 47.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Just wow! And so quickly following ch. 45. Another great chapter. Abbie now has to be naked everywhere. Now as long as Abbie is horny all the time, she won't have any more doubts. I love it that her thighs are always wet. Aw he'll, I just like Abbie naked all the time!!!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

student wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:34 am Chapter 46 was full of surprises. Fun surprises. Now that Abbie can be naked everywhere and is REQUIRED to be naked while at school, will she? Who else has their birthday suit as their school uniform? I'm looking for more surprises in Chapter 47.
jojo12026 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:06 am Just wow! And so quickly following ch. 45. Another great chapter. Abbie now has to be naked everywhere. Now as long as Abbie is horny all the time, she won't have any more doubts. I love it that her thighs are always wet. Aw he'll, I just like Abbie naked all the time!!!
Thank you both! I always appreciate your messages ☺️

Now, are you both so certain that Abbie has actually been given permission to attend school naked? 🙃
student

Post by student »

"Now, are you both so certain that Abbie has actually been given permission to attend school naked?" :lol:

Excellent point. There have been several communications glitches that lead to misunderstandings and to Abbie spending more naked time. Abbie does seem to be trapped now. Feminudism seems to be seeping into more places. :? It's that smartwatch, isn't it?
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 pm
student wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:34 am Chapter 46 was full of surprises. Fun surprises. Now that Abbie can be naked everywhere and is REQUIRED to be naked while at school, will she? Who else has their birthday suit as their school uniform? I'm looking for more surprises in Chapter 47.
jojo12026 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:06 am Just wow! And so quickly following ch. 45. Another great chapter. Abbie now has to be naked everywhere. Now as long as Abbie is horny all the time, she won't have any more doubts. I love it that her thighs are always wet. Aw he'll, I just like Abbie naked all the time!!!
Thank you both! I always appreciate your messages ☺️

Now, are you both so certain that Abbie has actually been given permission to attend school naked? 🙃
I cannot think why else Principal Bruster would have invited Abbie to get naked in her office. Unless, of course, there is a catch.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

student wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:56 pm Excellent point. There have been several communications glitches that lead to misunderstandings and to Abbie spending more naked time. Abbie does seem to be trapped now. Feminudism seems to be seeping into more places. :? It's that smartwatch, isn't it?
🤐
flashharry wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:11 pm I cannot think why else Principal Bruster would have invited Abbie to get naked in her office. Unless, of course, there is a catch
There have been other times Ms Bruster has invited Abbie to get undressed in her office. She wants Abbie to feel comfortable first and foremost, thinking that she's a nudist.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another incredible chapter! I'm really glad it was Vanessa who found Abbie, I'm loving this new dynamic between the girls! I'm looking forward to seeing how much control Vanessa will give Abbie in the future. It's also interesting to see a naked girl dominant a clothed one.

Another thing I loved it when Abbie made Vanessa walk ton the school naked, and the girls got in trouble, one for being naked and the other for not being naked, that was really fun. I'm really looking forward to what happens at the principal's office!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

They just told her that being naked is her school uniform, so she should also have to be barefoot and be totally naked from now on. I guess this will become one of those Naked in School stories too, it seems that theme has gone away over the years, and glad to see it back again.