Bonnie Loses Her Pants by Juanoneone

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SpankingFetish

Bonnie Loses Her Pants by Juanoneone

Post by SpankingFetish »

Juanoneone's stories have been very hard to find lately, so I'll be archiving them here

Thirteen year old Bonnie Tate looked up at her mother defiantly. She was slight for a high-school junior, blue eyed and with dirty-blond hair that hung loosely about her shoulders. She was dressed in a white shirt, emblazoned with a picture of sailor moon, a pair of black shorts, and pink sneakers. She had a yellow canvas backpack slung over her shoulder, ready to be driven to school. Her mother stood holding a knee-length pleated blue skirt. "Bonnie darling, for the last time, put on your skirt like a good girl" she said calmly.

"I’ve told you that I’m not wearing the skirt Mom. I’m going to wear these shorts".

"And I have told you that you are not wearing those shorts, Bonnie. Do you hear me?"

"I’m *not* putting on the skirt!"

"Bonnie, I’m warning you. This is absolutely your last chance. You are not wearing those shorts".

"Well, I’m *not* wearing the skirt!". Her mother was about to say something more, but changed her mind, smiled sweetly and said "fine". She folded the skirt and put it back in the drawer. She stepped up to the girl and stuck her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts. Bonnie squealed in surprise as her mother pulled her black shorts and white panties down past her knees, letting them drop to the floor around her ankles. The woman grabbed Bonnie by the right arm and shuffled her forward, forcing her to step out of her shorts and panties. "Mommy!" she squeaked in protest. Her mother pulled back her right arm and swung it round in a swift arc, bringing her palm impacting hard right across Bonnie’s bare white bottom with a mighty slap that made the girl cry out in surprise and pain. The girl grabbed her buttocks with both hands as her mother knelt down and picked up her clothes, folded them and put them away. "You didn’t need to smack my bottom" accused Bonnie bitterly, rubbing the pink mark. Her mother pointed her at the doorway, lifted her right arm back again, and guided the girl through by delivering another mighty spank to her naked posterior. "I’m sorry! I’m sorry!" squealed Bonnie from the corridor, realizing that she had gone too far. Her mother pointed her at the end of the corridor and Bonnie arched her body forward as yet another hearty slap landed on her stinging and reddening bottom. The half-naked girl was herded to the front door, redirected with painful smacks three times to get her there without protest. "I can’t go outside, Mommy" she sniffed, her eyes shining, her hands clasped over her sore rear end. "Since you wouldn’t put on your skirt when I told you to, today you get to go to school with no pants on at all" replied the woman matter of factly, unlocking the door and swinging it open. Instinctively, the girl grabbed the front of her white shirt and pulled it down. "But Mommy, you *can’t* send me to school with no pants on!" she gasped in disbelief. "I’m your mother and I can do anything to you I like - and today I’m going to send you to school with no pants on, so that everyone will see what a bad girl you are!". *Smack*! went the woman’s palm hard on Bonnie’s bare bottom, but it took another hard smack to actually get her out the door.

Mrs. Johnson, the next door neighbor, stopped watering her garden, and stood looking across the fence in astonishment at the sight of Bonnie appearing from her front door in nothing but a white shirt, pink sneakers and a yellow bookbag slung over her shoulder. The girl crouched, pulling down her white shirt in the front, so that it rose up high over her naked cheeks in back - cheeks that were clearly pink from being smacked. Bonnie saw the neighbor, made horrified eye-contact, and froze in place. Then her mother was behind her, and drove the scuttling, yelping, begging girl down to the car, landing encouraging slaps on her rounded behind to keep her moving. Bonnie scrambled to the passenger side as women in the street began to turn their heads. She threw open the passenger side door and scrambled in, slamming it behind her as the stinging skin of her bare bottom made contact with the sticky blue vinyl of the seat. Her mother got behind the wheel and closed her door. Bonnie whimpered "I’ll go inside and put on the skirt, mommy!"

"No you won’t" her mother replied, turning the key in the ignition. "You don’t get to wear pants today and that is that. I should have thought of this punishment a long time ago". As they drove to school, Bonnie kept waiting for her mother to turn the car around. She kept telling herself that this couldn’t be happening. She kept telling herself that her mother *couldn’t* do this to her, that as soon as she had made her point, they would drive back to the house and she would put her skirt on. She kept glancing at the other cars to be sure that no-one could see that she was naked. Fear made cold sweat run down her spine and she could feel her naked buttocks and legs clinging to the material of the seat. Her blue eyes were wide with terror as the car pulled up outside the school. She could see the other girls wandering about on the grass, laughing, studying, waiting for classes to begin. She looked over to her mother, and the woman looked back at her. "Out" the woman ordered. Bonnie froze, her misting eyes pleading. Her mother got out of the car and walked around to the other side. She pulled open the passenger door as her daughter tried to hide her exposed thigh from view with her bookbag. "I’ve learned my lesson, mommy. Please lets go home. Please, please, please I’ll never be bad again!" she begged.

"You are not going home, Bonnie. You are going to school" came the reply, and Bonnie was taken by the right arm and dragged out of the car, the door slamming behind her. Girls were starting to stare in astonishment. "Is that Bonnie Tate with no pants on?" one asked another in surprise. Bonnie turned and clawed at the handle, showing them all her pink backside, but the door had been locked. "Bonnie Tate got a spanking!" noted another of the girls. "Mommy!" squealed Bonnie, pulling at the handle desperately as her mother got back behind the wheel and closed her door. The engine revved up and the car drove away, Bonnie watching it depart in horror and disbelief. Her mother didn’t even turn her head and look back. "Bonnie is going to get into *big* trouble" noted yet another girl from somewhere around her. Bonnie looked all around in fresh shock, finding herself naked and in the open, with everyone able to see. She ran for the nearest building as fast as her bare white legs could carry her, as the other girls watched her bottom depart. "Well if she goes around naked in public, no *wonder* she got a spanking!" noted one of the girls sagely.

Mrs. Walters, the maths teacher, froze at the chalkboard. The class all turned their heads, following her gaze. "Bonnie Tate!" the woman sputtered. Bonnie’s heart was like ice in her chest. She was very aware of the feel of her chair’s plastic seat directly against her skin. "Yes Ma’am?" she asked tremulously.

"Come to the front of the room this instant!". Bonnie stayed frozen in her seat. The attention of the other girls was riveted on her. "But Mrs. Walters-" she began.

"*Now*!" snapped the teacher, her eyes flashing. Her face red, and heart pounding in her chest, Bonnie stood up, pulling her shirt down in front and made her way up to the board. The other girls watched as she advanced up the room, her little round bottom on display to all. Bonnie looked miserably up at the teacher and the teacher looked angrily down at Bonnie. She took the girl by the shoulder. "What is *this*?" she demanded, turning Bonnie sideways and landing a loud smack on her clenching buttocks. Bonnie fought not to cry out or weep. Her rear stung behind her. "Its my bottom, ma’am" she replied quietly and truthfully. "And why, Miss Tate, is your *bottom* on view to my classroom?".

"I don’t have any pants on ma’am. My mother-"

"In all my years of teaching, I have *never* [Smack!] *never* [Smack! Bonnie’s eyes were misting with tears as her rear end grew pink again with slapping] had a young lady come to class with no pants on!"

"I’m sorry ma’am!" whined Bonnie. "It wasn’t-". Tracy Nguyen leaned over to Amanda Black and whispered in her ear "Bonnie’s going to get a *spanking* on her *bare bottom*!".

Amanda whispered back "she *deserves* it! What did she *think* would happen?". All the girls were intrigued. They had seen spankings in class before, but never a spanking on a bare bottom.

The teacher demanded "You know what that bare bottom of yours needs, Bonnie Tate?".

"Please don’t Ma’am!" cried Bonnie, grabbing her backside with her hands. "I promise-"

"It needs a good hard spanking!". Bonnie tried to speak through rising sobs.

"Oh please ma’am - I"

"Don’t you oh-please-ma’am *me* young lady! Did you really think that you could come to my classroom with no pants on and not be immediately taken across my knee? Why, I take my daughter across my knee if she goes to school with her *hair* untidy!". Actually, Bonnie had thought all along that she was almost certainly going to end up being taken across the math’s teacher’s knee. All the other girls in the class had thought so too. "But-" tried Bonnie, more out of desperation than hope.

"In all my years of teaching" said Mrs. Walters, pulling out her chair and taking a seat, "I have never been forced to give a student a bare-bottom spanking in front of the entire class". She took Bonnie’s arm and pulled the quietly sobbing girl down over her lap, her naked cheeks positioned for discipline. The girls at the back craned their necks to see Bonnie’s punishment. They did not have long to wait. "Bonnie Tate, you are a very, very naughty girl!" announced Mrs. Walters and began to slap her soft bottom hard. Bonnie fought not to cry out as the pain took possession of her nether quarters, though teardrops bulged from her eyes and she jerked on the knee with every smack to her young posterior. Amanda Black leaned over to Tracy Nguyen and observed "now *that* must really *hurt*!". Tracy nodded with certainty - when Mrs. Walters had given *her* a spanking, it had been through her shorts and panties and the woman had been nowhere near as angry as she was now, and it had *still* given her a blazing backside. Bonnie was yelping now as each hot spank landed on her reddening seat. Tears of pain, humiliation and self-pity were running freely down her cheeks.

The girls in the class were treated to a very entertaining show. The math’s teacher really put her heart and soul into spanking poor Bonnie’s naked bottom. Her hand flew up and down, up and down, raining hard, loud slaps across the bare red flesh of the girl’s behind. She made Bonnie bawl like a baby over her knee. Tears coursed down the howling child’s cheeks as she bucked, kicking her legs wildly behind her in her pain. Bonnie cried out that it wasn’t her fault. The teacher spanked and spanked her bare bottom hard. Bonnie promised never ever to be bad again. The teacher spanked and spanked her bare bottom hard. Bonnie roared for mercy. The teacher spanked and spanked her bare bottom hard. Bonnie’s bottom was very red and warm by the time the spanking was over. The half-naked girl stood crying her eyes out, hands clasped to her fiery cheeks. The teacher led her over to the corner and set her standing there, her naked, spanked rump on display to all the others as a warning. There Bonnie wept and sobbed throughout the lesson, always aware of her blazing bottom and naked limbs. The other girls were always aware of her blazing bottom and naked limbs too - it was hard to concentrate on mathematics with such a sight in the room.

Bonnie jumped when the bell rang. Her heart froze again. How could she leave the room in this state? "Alright girls" announced the teacher "that’s the bell. You are free. Except for Bonnie Tate. Bonnie, I am sending you to the deputy headmistress to be soundly spanked!". Bonnie gasped in horror, spinning around, pulling her shirt down in front to give herself as much dignity as she could. "But ma’am!" she begged "I’ve already *been* spanked!". The teacher put Bonnie right back across her knee and gave her bare bottom another taste of her hand, as the poor girl howled afresh and the other students looked on, standing around the door but not wanting to leave the room until the entertainment was over. When Bonnie was finally allowed to leave the room, she ran through the crowd, caring nothing for modesty, clutching her fiery buttocks and wailing with great sincerity. Girls from other classes turned and watched in astonishment as the crying thirteen year old ran half-naked and red-bottomed down the corridor.

Bonnie arrived outside the office sobbing hard. She looked up and down the empty corridor miserably, then summoned up her courage and went in. "Spanking?" asked the dark haired young secretary, not looking up from her computer screen. "Yes ma’am" sobbed Bonnie unhappily.

"Take a seat. The deputy headmistress will spank you presently" came the reply. Bonnie looked at the ominous closed door and then at the row of wooden seats outside. She gulped and gingerly lowered her tender posterior onto the hard wood of the chair. She kept glancing at the door of the deputy headmistress, both dreading its opening, and feeling that she could not endure the wait one second longer. Girls passed in the corridor outside, sometimes starting and turning to look when they realized that the girl on the chair was naked from the waist down. Bonnie glared at the floor, her face burning from shame, just as her behind burned from spanking. A middle-aged, light-haired secretary entered the office from the corridor, took in the sight of Bonnie, and gaped. She put her hands on her hips. "Just *what* do you think you are doing, young lady?" she demanded. The dark-haired secretary looked up. She gaped too, her eyes wide.

"I’m waiting to get a spanking from the deputy headmistress" Bonnie replied bitterly.

"And I should think so too! I have never seen anything like it!"

"My mother-"

"Should put you across her knee and never let you off! Well *I* am a mother too and I have a little contribution of my own to make. While we are waiting for the deputy headmistress to give you your punishment, you are going to get a good taste of what *my* daughters get. I’m going to spank your bare bottom good and hard, just like you deserve!". Bonnie’s eyes opened wide in horror and disbelief.

"But.but you *can’t*!"

"You just watch me!" answered the older secretary pulling up her sleeve.

The younger one added "and when she is done, *I’m* going to spank your bare bottom too! You won’t sit down for a week!". Bonnie wailed as the older secretary took her by the ear and guided her to her feet. Then the woman sat down and effortlessly laid the girl across her knees, her round red bottom presented for yet more punishment - and yet more punishment is just what it got. The secretary spanked away angrily, landing heartfelt slaps onto poor Bonnie’s helpless behind. The girl was soon yowling with passion, flailing her bare legs behind her from the pain, unable to believe that this was happening, yet unable to deny that it really was. She bucked on the knee from her punishment, begging for mercy through wails of unendurable pain. "This is just what you deserve and finally, someone is going to give it to you" the secretary informed her. Eventually, other girls were attracted by the noise and gathered about the doorway, unwilling to enter the room, but craning to see the pantsless Bonnie spanked so long and hard on her bare bottom. They were not disappointed. The older secretary spanked and spanked Bonnie as the girl roared from the pain. The younger secretary spanked and spanked Bonnie as the girl tossed her head from side to side and kicked her legs desperately behind her. Finally, the deputy headmistress’ door opened and a very red-bottomed pantsless girl was ushered bawling inside. The crowd just had time to see poor Bonnie bent across the deputy headmistresses knee, scarlet behind positioned for punishment, before the oldest secretary closed the door end ended the show. The girls could still here the rapid spank of hand on bare flesh, along with the bawls of pain and pleadings for mercy, but no sight of Bonnie was had again for a long time as the deputy headmistress enthusiastically went about her work.

Not everyone at school was as unsympathetic to Bonnie’s plight as the maths teacher, the secretaries and the deputy headmistress had been. The geography teacher, for instance, responded to the appearance of the pantsless girl in her class by noting that Bonnie clearly had issues that she needed to work through and must immediately pay a visit to the school councilor. The councilor, a middle aged African-American woman, did not gape at the sight of a half-naked student coming to see her, but took it all in her stride. "Ma’am, I" began Bonnie, still sobbing from so many spankings. "Sh!" interrupted the councilor "I’m working out what this is all about".

"This morning, my mother-"

"Sh! What is it that a girl wants who comes to school with no pants on I wonder" the councilor pondered.

"My mother made-"

"Sh! Some pieces of the puzzle are easier than others, of course. She must know when she chooses to perform such an act that she will be spanked long and hard on her bare bottom. Clearly, then, she must feel a strong need, for some reason, to be spanked long and hard on her bare bottom".

"No ma’am! My moth-"

"Sh! Since this is a need you have, let us start there, and we can work on the rest as we go. Bend over my knee". Bonnie’s blue eyes opened wide in disbelief yet again.

"But! But! I don’t-" she stuttered.

"Don’t worry" replied the councilor, taking her by the right wrist and looking her in the eye "in this office you can get just what you need. I have three daughters of my own and I assure you, I can administer a long, hard spanking when required. I promise, I am going to tan that tail of yours so soundly they will hear you begging for mercy all down the corridor".

"Buuuut!" wailed Bonnie in horror as she was drawn across the woman’s lap on her stomach, her naked red bottom positioned for corporal punishment. "Now just relax - this is really going to hurt" the councilor told her, then proceeded to spank her bare buttocks with her palm, hard and fast. Bonnie cried out in sharp pain and tried to raise herself up, her hands straining on the edge of the councilor’s seat, but the woman pushed her effortlessly back down onto her lap with her left arm. "I understand. You need the security of knowing that I’m not going to let you go anywhere but am going to keep you here and make you take your spanking. Well, you can rest assured - you will be laying over my knee getting hard spanking for a long, long time". Bonnie howled in pain as she was relentlessly punished behind. "But the question remains as to why you would come to school with no pants on. Certainly, you wanted to be spanked, but you could have simply presented yourself to my office and told me that you needed spanking without mercy on your bare bottom and the result would have been the same".

"I didn’t! My mother!" bawled Bonnie through her tears as her rump was slapped.

"Is this perhaps a way of getting revenge on your mother? Is this a way of embarrassing her by drawing attention to yourself?" pondered the spanking councilor.

"No! No! My mother made-" wailed the spanked schoolgirl.

"Or does this perhaps reflect some latent fear that your clothing could come to harm by being brought to school? Perhaps items of clothing that are favorites of yours or have some sentimental value?" the woman wondered as she rained slaps across the hot flesh of Bonnie’s backside.

"It wasn’t me! My mother-" howled Bonnie, her blonde hair splaying as she bucked on the knee.

"Or perhaps you just felt that some other girls had better clothing than you do, clothing perhaps that your mother won’t buy for you. Did it feel, perhaps, less humiliating to come to school in no pants at all than to come to school in pants which seemed inferior to the pants of your classmates?". She spanked the girl hard and meditatively.

"No! No! Stop spanking! I don’t want it!" bellowed Bonnie, squirming on the woman’s lap but unable to escape the fire of her punishing hand.

"Or maybe you have motivational problems? Do you find it hard to get your work done? Could it be that even putting on your pants in the morning seems like too much of a burden to you?" asked the councilor, her hand flailing rapidly across the child’s hot little backside.

"Listen! Listen to me! It wasn’t *me*!" squealed Bonnie, desperately trying to make the woman understand.

"Or fear of having your panties seen by others, perhaps? Fear so overpowering that even coming to school naked from the waist down seems preferable?". She spanked Bonnie’s bare bottom thoughtfully.

"My mother made me! My mother made me!" roared Bonnie, unable to stand the pain.

"Or is it - or is it.". The woman’s spanking grew even harder and Bonnie’s cries grew even louder in response. "Or am I just overlooking the most obvious explanation? Is it just that this is all about a need you have to get more spankings on your *bare bottom*? Is it that you need your skirt taken *up* and your panties taken *down* for punishment? Are you being spanked on your clothes when you need to be spanked on your *skin*? Or, putting it all together, is the message that you need more spankings, that you need them long and hard, and that you need them right on your bare behind?"

"No! No! NO!" roared Bonnie as she was spanked hard on her bare behind.

"Yes! I think that is it!" decided the councilor, spanking yet harder again with the satisfaction of her discovery. "Your bare bottom spanking problem is clearly something that we are going to need to work on together. We’ll get to making future appointments when we are done with this session, but that won’t be for a while. Right now, I want to focus on *why* you need long hard spankings right on your bare bottom. Let me think...". As she thought, she spanked. And spanked. And spanked.

When, after a long time, the councilor’s right arm had finally grown too tired for her to continue spanking Bonnie’s hot bare bottom, she turned her thoughts to the question of where she could provide the girl with more spanking. The answer soon came to her. Girls in the corridor turned at the sound of bawling, to see the astonishing sight of the school councilor leading a pantsless, very red bottomed and bitterly crying Bonnie down the hall by the arm. Bonnie was crouching with humiliation, her free arm clasped to the fiery skin of her backside. The two reached the door to the teacher’s lounge. The councilor opened the door, pushed Bonnie gently inside, and closed the door behind her. There were gasps of astonishment from within and Bonnie’s wails reached a new pitch of desperation as she realized her predicament. The councilor held the doorknob tight from the outside as frantic effort to turn it was applied from inside the lounge. Then there was an uproar of voices and the pressure ceased. The councilor smiled, knowing that the teachers had Bonnie now, and that they would know just how to deal with her.

Inside the teachers’ lounge, Bonnie was very well supplied with spankings, being taken over knee after knee after knee for adamant punishment on her naked behind. The English teacher, as she spanked Bonnie’s bare bottom hard, lectured her on the need for rules in society, if it is to function smoothly. She reminded her at length that if every motorist did just as they pleased, there would be carnage on the roads. The science teacher, as she spanked Bonnie’s bare bottom hard, explained how in her day, schoolgirls wore uniforms, thus preventing such problems from arising. The French teacher, as she spanked Bonnie’s bare bottom hard, told the squirming girl how, when she was a child, her mother would spank her if even her sister saw her in her underpants. She told the girl how she and her sister would always strive to catch their sibling out so as to get them spanked. Bonnie wasn’t really interested. The PE teacher, as she spanked Bonnie’s bare bottom hard, told the bawling girl how she was in the habit of giving her own daughters good bare-bottom spankings from time to time just to make sure that they associate people seeing their bare bottoms with thorough punishment. She strongly recommended that Bonnie’s own mother institute just such a system. The maths teacher, as she spanked Bonnie’s bare bottom hard, told the rest of the teachers about the events of that morning, how the girl had shown up in her classroom in such a disgraceful state of undress, and of how, for the first time in her career, she had been forced to administer a sound bare bottomed spanking in front of the entire class. The story so incensed the English teacher that she gave Bonnie another, longer and harder, spanking on her bare bottom, scolding her all the time for her disgraceful behavior. Then came the History teacher, then the Spanish teacher, the PE teacher again, and so on and so forth. Bonnie lost track of just how many times she was taken over a knee and soundly spanked. She seemed to be on a never-ending merry-go-round of punishment: bent over, spanked, bent over, spanked, bent over, spanked. And although she cried and howled and bellowed for mercy, the rain of slaps fell hard and relentlessly across her naked red behind.

Bonnie, fighting her sobs, entered the school assembly hall early and made her way to the back corner. She very, very gingerly lowered herself towards her seat. Sitting down was not something she would have done by choice - her red and tender spanked bottom burned even more intensely when in contact with another surface. She winced and sucked air through her teeth as her naked skin met the cold vinyl seat. She had to fight not to give way to the tears that she had only just brought under some semblance of control. Never in her life had her bottom been treated to such intensive punishment, and she found it very uncomfortable to say the least. She tried to sit forward on her thighs, but doing so only accentuated her nakedness, so she whimperingly sat back down on her angry buttocks and pulled her white shirt down over her thighs as best she could. The other girls filtered in, talking, laughing, sharing gossip. Bonnie saw several of them point her out to other girls, smiling and laughing behind their hands at her predicament. She pulled her shirt down harder, trying not to meet their eyes, her face blushing just as her behind blushed underneath her. The girls who took the seats around her did not fail to notice her pantsless condition. The dark haired sixteen year old seated to her left shook her head gravely. "The teacher’s aren’t going to let you get away with that. You are going to get a really good spanking!" she told her. Then she noticed the redness of the sides of Bonnie’s behind and added "oh, I guess you have already *had* a good spanking. Well, you did deserve it, I must say". The whole hall immediately fell silent as the headmistress appeared on the platform. The teachers filed in behind her and took their seats. The headmistress walked to the podium and commenced her address. The girls tuned out and sat quietly as she went over administrative announcements and empty platitudes. Bonnie shifted uncomfortably through it all. She found sitting still no easy task on such a well-spanked bottom.

"Lastly" said the headmistress "we have a spanking". Bonnie’s heart leapt to her throat and she held her breath. She trembled in her seat, every fiber of her being desperately hoping not to hear her own name called. The other girls looked all around - a spanking at assembly was something special. "Bonnie Tate" commanded the headmistress "come up to the platform and be spanked!". Tears leapt afresh to Bonnie’s eyes. All other eyes in the hall fixed on her as she rose shaking to her feet, pulling her shirt down in front, but presenting her naked red backside to the view of all. The quietly sobbing girl shuffled down her row, past the fascinated gaze of her fellow students. It seemed to go on for miles. The walk down the center aisle, towards the platform, seemed all but eternal, as the whole school gazed on her humiliation. Her heart thundered in her ears and her pink sneakers squeaked on the smooth wooden floorboards. She pulled the front of her shirt down as hard as she could as she ascended the wooden steps to the side of the platform and made her way over to the headmistress, eyes cast down to the dismal sight of her own bare legs. The headmistress told the room "never before in the entire history of this school has a girl come to school with *no pants on*! Take a good look at her, girls - this is a first". Obediently, the girls took a good look at her. Bonnie blushed furiously. "Never, in all my years of teaching, have I seen a girl so desperately in need of a good, hard spanking over my knee! Girls, you are about to see another first. I have spanked girls at assembly, and I have spanked girls on their bare bottoms, but this is the first time in the school’s history that there will be a bare bottom spanking before the entire school. May this be a lesson to you all.". She sat down in her padded chair and told Bonnie "bend over!".

Deeply unappreciative of her place in history, the half-naked girl laid herself miserably across the headmistress’ knee, her over-spanked bottom presented for yet more spanking. Yet more spanking is exactly what Bonnie’s poor bottom received. The girl tried so hard to be stoical, but the headmistress was a skilled spanker and very adamant, and poor Bonnie’s bottom was already so very sore from punishment. Soon, she was bawling like a baby over the headmistresses knee, her bare legs flailing desperately behind her, the tears coursing down her face as she bucked and wailed from the pain. Her cries of suffering and loud pleadings for mercy were pitiful to hear, but the headmistress had a heart of stone. Bonnie’s spanking was calculated to be a lesson to the whole student body, and the headmistress intended to make a very memorable example of her. She wanted every girl to be most fearful of being caught pantsless at school, to know that should their bottoms make public appearances, their bottoms would be treated to roasting spanking that would make sitting down afterwards a daunting task indeed.

"But *please* Miss Rogers" begged Bonnie, weeping, "I *can’t* be in the class picture - I don’t have any *pants* on!". Her Home Room teacher was unmoved. "Oh, yes you *will* be in the class picture, young lady! You should have thought of this before you decided to come to school naked!"

"But ma’am - I" tried Bonnie. The teacher reached her right arm back and swung it around in an arc, landing a loud smack on the skin of Bonnie’s tender behind as the girl arched forward away from the blow. "You will do as you are told" Miss Rogers told her.

Bonnie was still sobbing from her many spankings and the cold metal of the stands was of no succor to her hot bottom. The hard surface felt as if it was blazing. She tried to pull her white shirt down around her nudity, gazing despairingly down at the camera being set up below. "Oh no you don’t!" scolded Miss Roberts, coming up beside her. "You get down front, not skulking back here". Bonnie’s mouth dropped open in fresh horror.

"But Miss Roberts, I *can’t*, I *can’t*, I’ve got no *pants* on!"

"Tough! I hope you feel *very* ashamed" replied the teacher. "Now get down to the front at once. I am *not* going to tolerate any more trouble from *you*!". Humiliated, but unable to bear the thought of yet further punishment, Bonnie miserably stood and clambered down past the other students, following Miss Roberts to the front of the platform. "Now be sure to get her name" Miss Roberts told the photographer. "I want it to say ’Bonnie Tate with no pants on’ just so that no mistake can be made". The teacher had an idea. "In *fact*, it should say ’Bonnie Tate with no pants on, being *spanked*’". Bonnie burst into fresh tears. "Please Miss Roberts, don’t spank me in the class picture" she begged. "Please, please, *please*! Everyone will see it for ever and ever!".

"And *that*" replied Miss Roberts "is *exactly* the point! Since you are so keen on everyone seeing you being bad, everyone can see you being punished too!". With that, she sat down and turned the howling girl over her knee for punishment. Bonnie’s little bare bottom was already very hot and red from spanking, and the teacher’s slaps across it were very hard and rather fast, so it didn’t take long before the girl was impressively animated over her lap, bawling open-mouthed, tossing her shoulder-length dirty-blonde hair and kicking her naked legs behind her. Such a sincere pose, combined with the truly impressive redness of her bare bottom, left all future viewers of the picture in no doubt that the pantsless Bonnie Tate depicted therein was a very spanked little girl indeed. Of course, the picture did not capture the volume of her bellowings and pleadings, nor the fact that the adamant teacher did not cease to spank the child once the picture had been taken. Miss Roberts was very upset that a girl from her home room had done something so amazingly unacceptable as come to school with no pants on, and took the opportunity to express her displeasure via the medium of a rather lengthy and forceful torrent of heartfelt slaps delivered to Bonnie Tate’s naked peaches. Long after the photographer had departed, Bonnie Tate remained over the teacher’s knee, enduring merciless corporal punishment for her crimes. Of all the spankings that Bonnie Tate had suffered that day, this one proved to be the longest and most heartless of them all, though she howled and begged and pleaded for respite.

"Hello Mrs. Tate" chirped Miss Roberts down the telephone. "I’m glad that I caught you before you left to pick up Bonnie. Yes, yes she did. Yes, indeed she was. By quite a few people. I spanked that naughty bottom of hers myself. You are very welcome. No, she’s not here with me right now - the math’s teacher is spanking her bare bottom again. She also got a spanking on the bare bottom in front of the headmistress in front of the whole school and was being spanked on her bare bottom when the class photograph was taken. I think that that will help remind her. Well, I’m glad that you agree. Yes, indeed. She did deserve it. You wish she could be punished more? It’s funny you should say that because that is exactly the point of my call. I’m having a family reunion this weekend. My sisters and some cousins are coming up with their daughters - we’re are gathering at my Aunt’s big house in the country. So I was thinking, if there is one thing that can be said about my family, it is that they understand how to deal with a naughty little girl. Why not let me take her with me? I am absolutely certain that there will be spankings aplenty when they learn what she did. Yes, I’m sure - spankings aplenty. Well good - why don’t you bring a bag of clothes by the school and. Mrs. Tate, you read my mind. No pants. Let’s see how Bonnie likes spending a weekend with no pants on in a house full of *my* relatives. She is going to have a *very* sore little bottom and I hope the humiliation teaches her a good lesson. Yes, I’ll bring her back to school on Monday. Well yes, I suppose that *does* mean that she will be turning up to school with no pants on again. I guess that is just tough for her then - she can have some more humiliation and some more spankings. I’m glad that you agree. Oh, and Monday is her class trip to the museum - that should be interesting for a girl with no pants. Oh really?. My goodness, Bonnie won’t like that, but it serves her right. Well, it sounds like Bonnie is going to have to be a *very* good girl if she wants to be allowed to wear pants again sometime soon."
Legoman2

Re: Bonnie Loses Her Pants by Juanoneone

Post by Legoman2 »

I hope this gets a update