The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 46 - March 18th)

Post by computerphoto »

Also since she is now going to be going NAKED everywhere, is she going to donate all her clothes, toss them in the trash, toss them on a bonfire and burn them, or sell them at a garage sale, since she doesn't need to own any more clothes at all.
Last edited by computerphoto on Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Hopefully whatever is best is then adopted as a rite of passage in Feminudism.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

student wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:56 pm "Now, are you both so certain that Abbie has actually been given permission to attend school naked?" :lol:

Excellent point. There have been several communications glitches that lead to misunderstandings and to Abbie spending more naked time. Abbie does seem to be trapped now. Feminudism seems to be seeping into more places. :? It's that smartwatch, isn't it?
How is Miss Honey aware of the uniform detail but not know if permission has been granted or not?
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Aren't Ms. Honey and Ms. Bruster roommates or very close friends? Maybe she would know.....but you always mention the smirk on Ms. Honey when she gets Abbie naked. Maybe she is pushing for naked Abbie for her own reasons......hmmmm.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Plus won't Abbie's mom know if she got permission or not, also since Ms Honey was the one to come get her from the office that morning, maybe Ms Honey was told about Abbie's new uniform before school started, Also since Abbie seems to have permission now, Lauren will probably be next to get permission and end up naked everywhere too including school, and maybe Vanessa will end up with a naked punishment for being naked in school.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I'll just say that your questions should be answered in the next chapter.
student

Post by student »

Superevil7 wrote "I'll just say that your questions should be answered in the next chapter."

Notice that Superevil7 didn't promise to answer ALL questions. :lol: Here there be mystery. Answering all questions will make Chapter 47 longer than Chapters 1 through 46 combined.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

student wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:10 am Superevil7 wrote "I'll just say that your questions should be answered in the next chapter."

Notice that Superevil7 didn't promise to answer ALL questions. :lol: Here there be mystery. Answering all questions will make Chapter 47 longer than Chapters 1 through 46 combined.
I think he said it that way so we know some of our questions will be answered and we won't know which ones will be answered until he published the chapter, it just his way of making us wait, and that a good thing, since we all looking forward to the next chapter.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

It seems to me that whatever Abbie’s permission status, she’s very unlikely to end up less naked (a very good thing). I’m speculating that since a big part of feminudisms claims are about educating boys about women’s bodies, the not only will she get the new nude uniform, but that she’ll be strongly encouraged to have her classmates inspect her body much more closely. Perhaps showing them the right way to fondle, feel texture, the right level of gentleness, maybe even taste.
Of course that’s all guesswork on my part, and Superevil usually always comes up with something better than what I’m imagining.
As usual I’ll be checking for updates … frequently.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 47

Post by superevil7 »

While Abbie, her mom, her sister, and the other girls had been up on stage, naked in front of the students that attended Grandview Middle School, seated out in that audience had been Adam Larson, Abbie's 13-year-old brother. He had enjoyed the presentation put on by Miss Honey, just like the majority of the other boys at his school, along with many of the girls too. That is, until after they were dismissed from the auditorium, and some of his schoolmates started to tease him about it.

“Hey, Larson, wasn't that your mom and sister up on stage, acting like a couple of whores?” A boy asked Adam, a few spots in front of him in the lunch line, as he and his friends waited to get their food. A bunch of the other students waiting in line started laughing at what the boy had just said.

“What did you say about my mom and sister!?” Adam was furious, and looked like he was ready to strangle the boy.

Thankfully, his friends Travis, Cody, and Samantha were there to hold him back. “Come on, man, it's not worth it.” Travis pleaded with his friend, holding him by the shoulder and moving to stand in between Adam and the next person in line.

“Yeah, that guy's an 8th grader, and he's got a bunch of his 8th grade friends with him.” Cody implored, holding his other shoulder. “They will pound you into dust!”

Sam got closer to Adam, and whispered into his ear. “They're just jealous that they'll never get to be with such beautiful girls like your mom or sister anyway.” Adam seemed to calm down upon hearing that from his girlfriend, turning to look at her, and he got a little smile for her. Sam just giggled and then kissed him lightly.

“They'd be even more jealous if they knew they'd never get a chance with such a beautiful girl like you.” He replied, before giving her a quick kiss back. Sam was happy that she had been able to deescalate Adam before he had done anything stupid, like getting into a fight with a bunch of 8th grade boys. She knew Adam was usually more rational than that, but that he would also defend his family and friends with everything he had. It was one of the reasons she liked him so much.

Getting their food and finding a table to sit at, Adam was no longer mad. Instead, he had been trying to come up with a way to make things better for the girls that were up on stage. He had learned over the last week that female nudity was something that should be taken as normal, and even as a given, but obviously that attitude had not reached everyone yet. He knew that there had to be a way to convince his schoolmates that female nudity was something normal, and even natural, but he couldn't think of how. His mom seemed to be so good at this. Most of the students had been open to the Feminudist idea, at least when she was talking about it on stage, but now that they had been dismissed from the presentation, some of the students had gone back to using insulting language against the girls, which Adam had just experienced first hand.

That's it! He thought to himself, they're acting this way because there are no naked girls around right now! If there was a naked girl here, they would see they are in the wrong, he came to the conclusion. “Hey Sam, can you do me a favor?” He asked excitedly, wanting to put his conclusion to the test right away.

Sam could see the look of excitement in her boyfriend's eyes, and was happy to see he had gotten over being upset, and so without really thinking she said, “Sure, you know I'd do anything for you, Adam.” and she smiled sweetly at him.

“Great!” Adam smiled back, “Would you take your clothes off and have lunch with us naked?”

“What!?” Sam dropped her fork to the table in shock! Turning to look at the others at the table with them, Cody and Travis, both boys also seemed to be in shock at Adam's request of his girlfriend. “Are you? Are you out of your mind?! I can't get naked in the middle of school! In the cafeteria where the whole school will see me!” Sam's face had suddenly gotten very red, a little from anger at Adam's request, but mostly from embarrassment at the idea of being naked in school. She couldn't imagine anything more humiliating!

“Why not?” Adam asked her with confusion. “You're a Feminudist like my mom and sisters, aren't you? What's the big deal? We've all seen you naked and know that you're very pretty without clothes. You have nothing to worry about.”

“Adam, that's!...” Sam started to complain, but got cut off as Hope joined them at the table.

“Hey guys! Hey my sweets!” She said, carrying her tray of food. She gave a wink to Adam and Sam each, but then she realized that there seemed to be a bit of tension at the table currently. “What's the matter?” She asked, setting her tray down on the table next to Sam.

“Adam just asked me to have lunch with him and his friends, completely naked! Right here, in front of the entire school!” Sam explained to her girlfriend.

“He, uh, did…?” Hope suddenly got very nervous.

“Yeah, don't you see? Those boys were only making fun of my mom and sister because they're not used to female nudity being normal, like we are. We have to show them that it's normal for girls to be naked. Since Sam joined the Feminudists last night, I thought she'd have no problem with it, but I guess I was wrong.” Adam explained, feeling a little dejected.

“Oh, I didn't realize you had thought it through like this, Adam.” Sam said, taking his hand across the table. “I get what you're trying to do, but I'm still way too shy to take off my clothes in the middle of school. The meeting was different. There were a ton of other girls naked too, and it seemed almost normal for girls to be naked there. I guess it's like, strength in numbers, you know?”

“Yeah, I understand.” He looked over at Hope, who was still standing, and listening to their conversation. “Hope, maybe you could?…”

“Adam, please, please don't ask me to take my clothes off!” She cut him off. The blonde girl was already squirming. What Adam and everyone else didn't know was that when Hope had informed her friend and mistress Karen that she had a new boyfriend, Karen had given her special orders. Hope still didn't understand how the girl had such power over her, she just knew that she had to do everything the girl told her to do without question, and Karen had given her a command that had made Hope merely giggle at the time. She had told her that she was required to take off her clothes anytime and anywhere Adam requested. Now she wasn't laughing, as she realized that Adam was about to ask her to take off her clothes in the middle of the school cafeteria!

“Come on, Hope, you were at the Feminudist meeting last night too. You look great naked! Please, take your clothes off for me, and spend lunch with us naked?” Adam gave her his puppy dog eyes.

To his, and everyone else's surprise, it seemed to work! Hope’s body sprung into action, undoing her shorts and letting them drop to her ankles! Then, without missing a beat, she quickly pushed her panties down her long slender legs, and her slim hairless slit came into view! Her fingers made quick work of the buttons on her blouse too, and she set it down on the table next to her lunch, before undoing her bra in the back. The girl's perky bare chest and taut pink nipples were soon bare too, as Hope gathered her clothes, and folded them neatly, setting them on the table with her blouse. She stepped back from the table, and placed her arms at her sides, as if to show Adam that she was totally naked where it counted now. The only thing she still had on was her pink high top shoes.

She was blushing greatly, and wanted to run out of the cafeteria and find someplace to hide, but whatever magic Karen seemed to be using on her was preventing her from doing that too! She could see that most of the students in the vicinity were staring at her, and those who weren't were telling their neighbors that a girl had just stripped naked in the middle of the lunchroom! It wasn't long before the whole cafeteria knew about her being naked, and Hope’s knees were getting weak. She'd never dreamed of being the only one naked, surrounded on all sides by her fellow students, but here she was!

“Way to go, Hope! Now that's the Feminudist spirit!” Adam praised her, with a big smile. In fact, many of the students near the naked girl started to praise and applaud her. Hope was still totally embarrassed to be standing so publicly naked in her school, but she also started to get a little smile from all the good cheer she was receiving.

“I don't know why they're all clapping for her.” Sam said, suddenly, feeling a little jealous of the attention her girlfriend was getting.

“Because it takes a lot of guts to strip naked in the middle of school, in the lunchroom, where everyone can see her.” Cody explained, still grinning big at the naked blonde. In fact, his eyes never left her naked body as he spoke, something not lost on Sam.

“It's not too late for you to join her, you know.” Adam did look Sam in the eye, giving her a warm smile.

With a huff, Sam threw down her napkin, and stood up. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but something inside of her just couldn't let Hope do this on her own. “There's strength in numbers, right?” Sam asked her naked girlfriend, her hand going to the zipper of her hoodie.

“Right.” Hope nodded, feeling beyond thankful for what Sam was about to do. She couldn't imagine doing what the girl was about to do, stripping naked in the school lunchroom of her own volition. She was almost thankful that Karen's magic was the force that had made her strip, but then realized that neither she nor Sam would have to be naked right now if it wasn't for Karen's command in the first place!

Sam followed a similar pattern to Hope as she stripped, only starting up top instead of with her bottoms. She removed her hoodie, her T-shirt, and then her bra, almost all in one go. She knew that pretty much everyone's eyes would be looking in her direction, since they were all taking in the sight of naked Hope, but she didn't want to let her nerves get the better of her while stripping. So she chose to keep her eyes cast downward as she removed everything from her top. Only once her adolescent breasts had been freed from their constraints did she look up, as she moved to place her clothes in the empty chair next to her seat. She hadn't meant to, and now she knew it was a mistake to look up. She could see a bunch of students staring at her with shock and wonder, as she stood there in just her tight jeans and boots! She suddenly became frozen with fear and embarrassment for what she was doing.

“It'll be alright. You're already halfway there.” Hope placed a comforting hand on the girl's bare back.

Adam could see Sam was having some difficulty too. He stood up and started clapping for her. “Come on, everyone, give it up for Samantha Rollins!” He yelled, encouraging the other students to clap and cheer for her too.

Sam gave him a wide-eyed look, and then shuddered, snapped out of her stupor, before she gave him a little smile. Her hands went to pop open the top button of her jeans, and then without so much as a hesitating breath, she pushed her jeans and panties down her legs all in one go! Sam's bare slit was now exposed, matching Hope's in shape and totally hair free! She had to kick off her boots for a second in order to get her jeans off, but then quickly replaced them back on her feet once she was rid of her pants and panties. She then made a little bow to Adam, and then turned to bow a few times to the cheering students around her. She felt totally embarrassed for sure, but she also couldn't help feeling a warmth inside for helping Hope not have to do this alone, and furthering the Feminudist cause. The amount of cheering and clapping she was receiving was helping her to keep calm, too. She knew she'd have been freaking out without it.

Adam came over and wrapped an arm around each of his naked girlfriends’ shoulders. “Would you two beautiful ladies join me? There's an of 8th grader I'd like to go talk to.”

“You want to make him jealous?” Sam giggled, despite her very obvious bashfulness at her nudity. Adam just nodded at her.

“I guess I'm game if you are.” Hope said, looking to Sam for guidance. She wasn't sure what was going on, but this seemed very important to Adam.

Sam agreed, and the trio headed off to find where the 8th grade boy that had made fun of Adam's mom and sister was sitting in the cafeteria. Not wanting to be left out, Travis and Cody quickly joined them, following a few paces behind. They were not going to miss out on the two beautiful naked girls if they could help it, even if they were their buddy's girls.

It didn't take long for Adam and the girls to find where the 8th grade boy was seated, and he couldn't help giving him a smug look as he approached, a naked girl on each of his arms. “Hey, you think naked girls should be put down and made fun of now, chump?”

“What? What the hell!? Hope, what are you doing hanging out with this dork, and why are you naked!??”

“This guy is my boyfriend.” Hope said, planting a big kiss on Adam's cheek.

Adam couldn't contain his smile, both from the kiss and the reaction of the older boy. He looked like he was about to lose his mind! “How can he be your boyfriend!?”

“Do you know this guy, Hope?” Adam asked, seeing there was more going on than them just being classmates.

“This is my cousin, Jeremy.” Hope giggled at her cousin's reaction, too. “Jeremy, these are my boyfriend and girlfriend, Adam and Sam.”

“Uh, hi.” Sam waved her free hand at Jeremy and the other boys bashfully, as most of them were checking out her and Hope’s naked bodies.

“You remember that club I was telling your sister about? Well, it's called Feminudism. Your little sister seems very interested in joining us for our next meeting.” Hope explained, with a teasing tone in her voice.

Adam continued on. “Is that so? Guess I'll be seeing your little sister naked next weekend then, Jeremy.” He kept up the same teasing tone too. “Only, I'll have the class to not call her a whore when I meet her.”

“I'm going to kill you, you little creep!” Jeremy shouted, but the other 8th grade boys were able to hold him back and keep him pinned in his chair. Adam, Hope, and Sam just laughed, before turning to saunter off, satisfied they had gotten back at the boy better than they were even expecting.

They were halfway back to their table, when suddenly one of the lunch monitors stepped in their way. “You two! What is the meaning of this?! Where are your clothes?!?” The large woman was able to block their path with ease, staring down at the three adolescents with scorn and displeasure.

“We left our clothes at our table…” Hope explained with a pointed finger, making a gulp for how angry the woman looked with them. She knew that she and Sam were probably in deep trouble now.

“And why did you take them off!?!”

Hope and Adam were not expecting it, but suddenly Sam stepped forward, put her hands on her hips, and stared down the woman just like she was staring them down. “My girlfriend and I are part of a group called Feminudists! We believe in female nudity in order to push the cause of equality and fairness. I don't see how it's any of your business what we are or are not wearing!”

The woman was dumbfounded by the naked dark haired girl's response for a moment, but that didn't last for long. “It's my business because you're in my cafeteria! Now get dressed! You three are going to see the principal!”

Sam made a nervous giggle as the three quickly scampered back to their table. “It was worth a shot.” She shrugged towards her lovers.

When they arrived at the table, there were no clothes to be found, much to the chagrin of the naked girls! It seemed like someone had made off with the girls' clothes while the table was left unattended! The rest of their things were still there, but that didn't give the girls much solace. “Now what do we do?!” Hope almost sobbed, realizing that she was now stuck at school naked.

“Now you go to the principal's office naked!” The woman said, grabbing Hope and Sam by the ear to drag them out of the room in front of everybody! Adam quickly gathered his and the girls' things and followed. The students that had just been clapping for the naked girls just a few minutes ago were now laughing and giggling at the sight of the embarrassed naked girls being dragged out of the lunchroom by their ears! Both Hope and Sam could not have felt more humiliated if they tried!

At the same time this had been going on in the lunchroom, Abbie had been having her own conversation in the principal's office. She was there with her new friend, Vanessa, and her boyfriend, Blake, along with the health teacher for the school, Miss Honey, having a discussion with Principal Bruster.

Miss Honey had taken the lead, explaining the situation to her boss and friend. She told her about how she had found Abbie sitting out in the main office naked that morning before school started, and had assumed that she had been informed about the uniform loophole to allow her to attend classes in the nude. She admitted to taking Abbie to her homeroom and first period class naked, and that she had been the one to send out an email to all the other teachers, informing them of Abbie’s uniform change.

Ms. Bruster looked almost sick to her stomach by the time her explanation was through. “Emily…” She cleared her throat. “Miss Honey, this is a very serious situation… I might be forced to dismiss you from your teaching position over this…” she said through gritted teeth.

“You'd fire me over this!?!” Miss Honey reacted with shock and alarm.

“It might not be up to me. If the school board catches wind of Abbie attending classes in the nude before officially being given permission, not only might I be forced to fire you, but Abbie's permission might even be rescinded.”

“You mean, I don't have permission to be naked in school?” Abbie asked.

Ms. Bruster shook her head. “That's the news I wanted to tell you this morning. The school board agreed to amend your school uniform, yes, but that doesn't go into effect until Monday morning. Right now, you're breaking the school dress code, being nude, and have been all day.”

Miss Honey was having trouble holding back the tears in her eyes. “What am I going to do? I can't lose my job!” She grabbed a tissue from a box on Ms. Bruster's desk, to wipe her eyes.

Everyone in the room, including Abbie, Vanessa, and Blake, had forlorn looks upon their faces. Miss Honey was one of the most liked teachers at the school, and favored heavily by every student. No one present wanted to see her lose her job or be gone from the school. They all sat in sadness for a few moments, before Blake had an idea, and spoke up. “What if Abbie attended classes this morning in the nude as a protest?”

“But, that's not…” Abbie started to speak, but Blake stopped her by holding up his hand.

“Are you sure? Are you sure you weren't protesting like you protested wearing clothes at track practice the other day?” He gave her an imploring look, hoping she would catch on. He was hoping this might be enough of an excuse to save the health teacher's job.

Abbie pursed her lips, and started to nod slowly. “Oh, um, yes. That's right.”

“So, you are saying that you attended all of your classes in the nude this morning as another protest? Have I got that right, Abbie?” Ms. Bruster looked at the naked student with an almost expressionless face. Abbie felt very intimidated by it. She knew it was a lie, but Miss Honey had been her favorite teacher last year, and if she could save her job with a little lie, then she was going to do it.

“That's right, Ms. Bruster.” Abbie said, more confidence in her voice now. “It's not right to ask a nudist girl to wear clothes, even for one day! The school board should have amended my uniform the moment they found out I was a nudist!” Abbie wasn't sure if she was going to regret saying these words later, but right now, all she cared about was saving Miss Honey's job.

“I see.” Ms. Bruster couldn't hide the hint of a smile on her face any longer. “I'm going to need to inform the school board of this.” She explained, picking up the phone from her desk. She dialed the number and was soon talking with the district superintendent. Everyone else in the room could only hear one side of the conversation, and sat with worry as they listened, hoping that everything was going to work out. They felt a bit of hope near the end of the call, as they could hear the man on the other end of the line laughing loudly. Ms. Bruster hung up the phone, and gave everyone a serious look before addressing them.

“Abbie, the superintendent has officially bumped up your new school uniform starting date to today!” She said, getting a large smile on her face.

All the pent-up emotions burst forth as everyone started laughing and celebrating, going to give each other hugs! They had saved Miss Honey's job! Abbie received the most hugs out of everyone, getting one from everyone in the room. They all seemed to believe that she was the one who had saved the day!

“Well, Abbie, it looks like your protest worked. Our nudist girl will now be officially attending school in the nude full time from here on out.” Ms. Bruster gave her a big grin.

“Yeah… I suppose I will be…” With all the worry and fear, Abbie hadn't really considered what this meant until now. It was really happening. The last place she had been allowed to wear clothes had now had the rules amended to make her go naked there too. Abbie would now be nude at home, nude at school, and nude everywhere in town. It was dawning on her that she had practically no use for the clothes she owned anymore. Her state was now going to be one of perpetual nudity! She shuddered a little at the thought, knowing the choice of being nude was out of her hands. Her mother had achieved her goal, and established the new rule of nudity for everywhere Abbie would be, and she had done it in under a week! A week ago, Abbie wouldn't have dreamt of going to school naked, and now, a week later, she couldn't imagine being allowed to wear clothes ever again! She was going to spend the rest of her adolescence naked, and who knew what her mother was capable of accomplishing by the time Abbie became an adult! Abbie’s head was spinning as she thought about all of this. She had to take a seat again, as she was worried she was going to fall over.

“Are you alright?” Miss Honey asked Abbie, noticing the pale look on her face. Vanessa sat down next to her, and rubbed her bare shoulder in comfort too.

“I'm fine.” Abbie forced herself to smile for them. “It's just been a rollercoaster of a day.” She said, making a giggle.

“Vanessa Kato?...” Ms. Bruster said sternly, noticing something from her seated position behind her desk. “Are you not wearing panties?”

Vanessa looked up at the principal and blushed, snapping her legs shut. “Ummm…”

“Stand up and lift your skirt.”

“But…” Vanessa said, but did as she was told, lifting her skirt only enough to show she was following directions; she kept her bare slit hidden.

“All the way, Miss Kato.” Ms. Bruster didn't need to use a harsh tone with her students. When she said to do something, her students knew that they better do as told.

Vanessa lifted her skirt all the way to her waist, revealing her bare slit fully to the woman. Blake was also standing off to one side of the room and now had a clear view of her private parts once more. Even if she knew that he had seen her naked earlier, it still didn't stop Vanessa from feeling humiliated to display herself this way now.

“Just as I thought. Vanessa, you are breaking the school dress code by not wearing panties under your skirt.” Ms. Bruster addressed the girl, while staring at her exposed pussy.

“But! But! I wore panties to school! I just… Something happen to them!” Vanessa tried to explain, but knowing she was showing off her naked pussy was giving it the tingles and aches again. Abbie had left her so horny under the bleachers!

“What happened to them?” The principal asked calmly, her only movement was to fold her arms under her bosom.

“They got covered in… bodily fluid…” Vanessa explained as best she could, without outright admitting, that her panties were now in Blake's pocket and covered in his cum.

“Yes, I see. You seem to be leaking a lot of bodily fluid right now.” Ms. Bruster let her mouth make a half smirk. It was unmistakable how horny and wet the girl was, just looking at her. For her part, Vanessa wriggled with embarrassment as soon as it became clear that her principal had noticed her wetness. She could hardly believe that the woman had called her out about it in front of the entire room! “Might I suggest that you bring a fresh pair or two to keep in your locker, and change into those when the pair you are wearing becomes saturated.”

“Yes, Ms. Bruster.” Vanessa nodded, blushing hard, her face a deep crimson, as she held her skirt up in front of the woman. Her fingers tapped on her bare legs with nervousness, as all she wanted to do was let her skirt drop back into position, but she was not going to do that without permission. “May I let my skirt down now, miss?” She said with a pleading look for the principal.

“We do need to discuss what Miss Honey said earlier, that she found you outside, naked.” Ms. Bruster purposely didn't answer her question about lowering her skirt, knowing that it would be more shameful for the girl if she had to have this discussion with her while displaying her bare pussy. “You will be attending Miss Honey's fifth period class in the nude all next week. That, combined with the fact that you attended Mr. Rusconi’s second period math class, naked, means you will be spending a lot of time nude in school. Vanessa, I'm going to be frank with you; you've been in my office more times than I can count this year, and more times than most of my other regulars combined. If I were to punish you for this, I believe you meet the mandatory threshold for expulsion.”

Vanessa let out a loud whimper. “Oh please, miss! Please don't expel me! My dad said he’d ship me off to boarding school if I got expelled!” She begged, starting to cry.

“Vanessa, I don't want to expel you either.” Ms. Bruster said, rubbing her forehead. “Look, Abbie being naked and pushing the boundaries of what is considered decent for the school uniform has opened up an avenue for me that was not possible before.”

“What do you mean?” Vanessa asked, a little worried where this conversation was headed.

“Vanessa, it's obvious to me that you are embarrassed to display parts of your body this way. Instead of expulsion, what if I were to give you a punishment that worked on your embarrassment and shame? Something that would even wipe your record clean.”

“What!? You want me to go to school naked like Abbie!?” Vanessa gasped, thinking she knew what she was getting at.

“Not exactly. You wouldn't be totally naked, but all of your privates would be exposed, yes.”

“How?... What?... What would I have to do?” Vanessa asked. Considering how close she was to being expelled, she didn't see much option other than to go along with Ms. Bruster's humiliating punishment idea.

“You wouldn't be allowed to wear underwear, of course. We would pin your skirt up in the front and back. Your vulva and your bottom would be totally exposed. Your shirt would also either be pinned up, or open, depending on if it has buttons or not. Your breasts would be exposed too. Finally, you would spend the first day of your punishment standing directly before each of your classmates for two minutes each, allowing them to study your exposed body for that time. Your punishment would last for one week. After that, your slate would be wiped clean, and you would return to wearing your clothes as normal.”

Now it was Vanessa's head that was spinning. “And it's either this or expulsion?” Her lip quivered.

“I'm afraid so, Vanessa.”

Vanessa looked to Abbie for direction. She didn't know what to do, being put on the spot like this. Abbie smiled up at the girl, taking a look at her bare slit first. Vanessa could already see it in her eyes, Abbie wanted her to agree to the humiliating punishment.

Vanessa still didn't know how Abbie was able to sit there naked, with everything on display, and not crumble to pieces. She certainly felt like she was, even with just her pussy on show at the moment! But she knew that this was her last opportunity, and she wanted to please Abbie. If she had to endure one week of humiliation, then she was going to do just that! “Alright, I'll do it…” Her voice was soft as she spoke, already feeling the shame she knew she was going to be feeling next week.

“Very good, Vanessa. I'll set up a meeting with your parents and get everything squared away. I think it's about time you all head out. Lunch is almost over, and it's time for afternoon classes.”

The students and Miss Honey were escorted out of Ms. Bruster's office by her, and into the main office. There, they found Sam and Hope, naked as can be, seated in the waiting area. In between them sat Adam, as they were all waiting to see the principal too.

“More naked girls?” Ms. Bruster almost asked with amusement as soon as she saw them. Sam and Hope blushed deeply at the reaction of the authority figure to their nakedness.

“Gertrude brought them here. She said she caught them naked in the middle of the lunchroom, and that their clothes are gone. Didn't have any more information beyond that.” One of the office secretaries explained.

Ms. Bruster made a little sigh before beckoning the two naked girls over. “Come on. Let's chat in my office.” Hope and Sam both gulped, before getting up to follow her inside. Adam quickly tried to follow, but got cut off by the woman. “Just us girls for this meeting. You better get to class, young man.” She said, shutting the door on him.

Adam turned to look at his sister with worry, but without saying a word, headed for the door to the main hallway.

Vanessa, Blake, Miss Honey, and Abbie also headed that way, but Adam was already gone by the time they got there. Both Vanessa and Blake had classes on the opposite side of the school from Abbie, so they bid her farewell. Abbie was also ready to bid farewell to the health teacher, and head to her locker to get her books for her next class, but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder by the teacher.

“You're not really a nudist, are you, Abbie?” The question was asked so suddenly and without warning, that it cut deep into Abbie's soul.

“What? What do you mean? Of course, I am.” Abbie made a nervous giggle, as she talked. Her normal response had become to tell everyone that she was a nudist. It had almost become automatic. She found herself defending her status as a nudist without even thinking. “Would I be standing here in the middle of school naked if I wasn't a nudist?” There was incredulity in the naked girl's voice as she spoke, but also a sense like she was trying to believe her own words.

“Abbie?...” was all Miss Honey said, not believing her for a moment.

“No really! Would I go running through my neighborhood every morning totally naked, with all my private parts on show; my boobs, my nipples, my pussy, sometimes even my clit; if I were not a nudist!? Hell, everyone knows about the little birthmark I have on my butt because I'm a nudist! Would I have gone to the Grandview Mall naked if I wasn't a nudist?! Huh? Huh!?”

“Abbie, tell me what's going on. Why are you going naked to all these places if you're not a nudist?”

“Because I like it! Because I get off to it, ok? It excites me!”

“That much was obvious, watching you touch yourself during the presentation today, but I can tell there's more to it than that.”

“Because my mom is making me, ok!” Abbie admitted, finally breaking down into tears in front of the woman. “She's making me go naked everywhere, and I don't have a choice!” She sobbed, no longer able to hold back the truth.

Miss Honey grabbed Abbie with a tight hug, rubbing her back to try and console her, and just let the naked, vulnerable girl weep into her shoulder.