Tough Times

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MelissaWrites

Tough Times

Post by MelissaWrites »

Please enjoy my latest short story, about a young latina who needs to pay the rent! I'll admit I went conservative on the exposure, but left it open for a sequel!
‐‐--‐------------

Melissa's heart thundered in her chest as she opened the door to her apartment. She had been late with the rent again, and her normally friendly roommate Jeff was waiting for her, his expression a mixture of annoyance and amusement. He'd heard her coming down the hall, and she could feel the heat rising to her cheeks as she took in the sight of him, leaning casually against the doorframe. She had known him since college, and despite his rugged exterior, there was an undeniable charm about him that had always made her feel a little unsettled.

As she walked over to him, her gaze drifted down to his feet, then back up again. "Hey, Jeff. I'm really sorry about the rent," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "I've just had a rough few weeks at work, less hours."

He shrugged, not looking particularly sympathetic. "I understand, but that doesn't change the fact that we have an agreement about payment. So, here's what we're going to do." He paused, looking her over slowly from head to toe. "Since you can't make it this month, you're going to have to make a little compromise."

Melissa felt her stomach drop. She knew what he was going to say before he even said it. She swallowed hard, forcing herself to meet his gaze. "What... what do you mean?"

Jeff grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Well, since you can't afford the rent this month, you'll have to make it up to me in another way... You're going to have to wear either your bikini or your underwear whenever you're in the apartment or around me. That way, I can enjoy the view while I'm here. "How does that sound?"

Melissa felt her cheeks flush even deeper as she struggled to process what he'd just said. Her mind raced with a mix of embarrassment and anger. It was bad enough that she had to ask him for help, but now he wanted to ogle her like she was some kind of object? She wanted to refuse, to tell him that she deserved better, but the reality of her situation weighed heavily on her. She knew she had no other choice.

She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself, before turning away from him. "Fine," she muttered, her voice barely audible. "Just... don't expect me to be comfortable with this." With shaking hands, she began to unbutton her blouse, revealing her black lace bra beneath. She glanced over her shoulder at Jeff, feeling his gaze like a physical touch on her skin.

As she reached the bottom of her blouse, she hesitated for a moment, before letting it drop off her shoulders. Her fingers trembled as she began to unbutton her jeans, slowly sliding them down her hips, revealing her black lace thong. Her body was on display for him now, her curvy figure highlighted by the thin scrap of fabric that barely covered her ass and mound. She felt like a spectacle, like every move she made was being watched and analyzed.

Jeff's heart quickened as he took in the sight of her, his gaze traveling up and down her body. He licked his lips, obviously appreciating the view. "You look stunning, Melissa," he murmured, his voice low and rough. "I can't believe I'm going to get to see you like this all the time now."

She wanted to tell him to shut up, to stop looking at her like she was some sort of trophy, but the words stuck in her throat. Instead, she forced herself to meet his gaze, trying to find some semblance of dignity amidst the humiliation. "Just so we're clear," she said, her voice steady despite the turmoil within her, "this doesn't mean we're... you know. It's just a business arrangement."

Jeff chuckled, with amusement. "Of course, Melissa. I understand perfectly. And don't worry, I have no intention of making things uncomfortable for you. In fact, I'm going to leave you alone now to enjoy your... new wardrobe. But just remember, if you ever need to make up the rent, all you have to do is ask." With that, he turned and walked away, leaving her feeling even more vulnerable than before.

As the day went on, Melissa began to accept the arrangement. She learned to move through the apartment, going about her daily routine while trying not to draw too much attention to herself. She would catch Jeff watching her from time to time, his gaze lingering on her body, and she couldn't help but feel a mixture of frustration and embarrassment.

The following day started normal enough, as Melissa was sitting on the couch, her laptop balanced on her knees, she heard a knock at the door. She jolted in her seat, feeling a her body go cold as she realized she was wearing nothing but her black two piece thong bikini. Jeff must have heard the knock too, because he let out a low chuckle, his voice teasing her. "Maybe that's your knight in shining armor, here to help you get a new job."

She rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed by his playful taunting. "Very funny," she muttered, standing up and walking over to the door. As she opened it, a young pizza boy with a friendly smile stood before her.

"Hey, I've got a delivery for Jeff," he said, holding up a small box. She couldn't help but feel a blush creep up her neck as she realized he was eyeing her in her skimpy bikini. "Is that a micro bikini?" he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him. She bit her lip, debating whether or not to tell him the truth about her situation.

Before she could respond, Jeff spoke up from the living room. "Oh, it's for me," he called out, walking over to the door. Melissa glanced over her shoulder at him, and looked angrily at Jeff for ordering pizza knowing she would be seen like this.

"I didn't know you were expecting someone," she hissed, stepping back to allow Jeff to take the pizza from the delivery boy. He shot her a knowing smile before handing over some money to the boy. "Thanks, man. Want a pic of Melissa here as a tip?"

Melissa felt her face heat up even more, mortified by Jeff's offer to the teen boy. The pizza boy, however, seemed to be enjoying the teasing, and accepted the offer and snapped a quick shot of Melissa standing at the door in her tiny swimsuit, before winking at her and saying, "Thanks, man. You take care of her, okay?"

As he walked away, Melissa turned to face Jeff, her eyes narrowed in anger. "You're such an asshole," she hissed. "Why did you do that?"

Jeff shrugged nonchalantly, taking a bite out of his slice of pizza. "Hey, I'm just trying to make things more interesting around here. And honestly, you look pretty good in that suit. Might as well make the most of it." He gestured for her to sit down on the couch next to him. "Besides, it's not like you're any less of a tease, strutting around in that skimpy thing all day."

Melissa felt her anger dissipate slightly as she sat down beside him, the material of the bikini bottoms clinging to her curves. She crossed her arms defensively over her chest, trying to hide the fact that she was self-conscious about her body. "Yeah, well, it's not like I had a choice, now do I?" she muttered, glancing over at him. "I mean, if you're just going to keep ordering me to wear these things, I'm not going to have much privacy in this apartment, am I?"

Jeff chuckled, taking another bite of his pizza. "Oh, come on, Melissa. You know I'm just playing with you." He paused for a moment, studying her exposed features. "Besides, I think you look absolutely stunning in that bikini. You have such a gorgeous figure, and that caramel skin of yours... It's flawless." He then turned his attention away from her leaving her flustered.

That night before bed...

As Melissa changed into her bedtime bra and thong set, she couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed. The light brown color of her skin, which normally she was proud of, seemed to make her stand out even more in this delicate white cotton ensemble. Her breasts, full and voluptuous, strained against the thin cups of the bra, accentuating their natural size. The soft fabric of the panties hugged her hips and the thong backside parted her ass cheeks, leaving little to the imagination. She looked herself in the mirror with dred, before hearing Jeff call "Melissa come here I need some help!"

She sighed, making her way out of the bedroom and into the living room where Jeff was sitting on the couch. He looked up at her with a worried expression, his eyes darting back and forth between her face and the floor. "I can't find my contact lens anywhere," he explained, "and I'm afraid I might have lost it in here."

Melissa nodded, understanding the importance of contact lenses. She glanced at the coffee table, then back at Jeff, knowing what he was thinking. With a small grunt, she got down on all fours, her hands on the floor and her bottom in the air. She felt exposed and self-conscious, but she knew this was the only way to help Jeff find his contact.

Jeff couldn't help but stare as Melissa's body was on display for him. Her pert ass pointing upwards, smooth and perfectly shaped, her naked cheeks just begging to be slapped or groped, and her breasts, full and heavy, swayed with each movement she took. Her white bedtime underwear wasn't doing her modesty any favors.

Meanwhile Melissa felt incredibly vulnerable as she crawled around on the floor. The cool AC of the living room seemed to brush against her skin more intimately than ever before, giving her goosebumps. She tried to focus on the task at hand, looking for the contact lens that could be hidden anywhere. But she couldn't help but feel mortified about her current state, her breasts nearly spilling out beneath her, and the thought of her thong strip exposing her butthole in this compromising position, it was all too much.

She finally spotted something glinting near the couch, and with a triumphant grin, reached out and grabbed the contact lens, and jumped to her feet. As she turned around to show it to Jeff bouncing happily on her heels, suddenly, she felt a sudden wave of embarrassment wash over her. There he was, sitting on the couch with a satisfied smile on his face, his gaze fixed on her jiggling, body. She wished she could disappear into the floor.

Jeff couldn't believe how lucky he was. Not only had Melissa found his contact lens, but she had given him an amazing show in the process. Her body, normally so reserved, was now on display for him. Her breasts, much bigger than she ever leton with clothes, bounced with each step, the thin white bra outlining the perky shape of her dark nipples. Her hips swayed sensually, her long legs moving like a ballerina's. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

Melissa, on the other hand, felt like she was going to explode. The heat in her cheeks had spread to her entire body, and her heart was racing. She felt exposed like a livewire, her body betraying her with every movement. As she handed Jeff the contact lens, she forced a shaky smile, hoping he wouldn't notice how much this whole situation was affecting her.

Jeff took the contact lens from her, his hand brushing against her skin as he did so. He couldn't help but feel a sense of power and control over Melissa in this moment. Her embarrassment only made him want to prolong the situation, to keep her in this state of discomfort and arousal. He cleared his throat, trying to break the intense silence that had fallen between them. "Well, thanks Melissa, you're the best. I really appreciate it."

Melissa nodded, unable to meet his gaze. She turned away from Jeff, heading back to her bedroom, her movements slow and deliberate. As she climbed back into bed, she buried her face in her pillow, and let out a faint squeel. Melissa kept her head down until she heard her phone messenger go off. It's was her boss!

She let out a shuddering breath, and unfurled herself from her pillow. Taking a deep breath, she opened the message. It was from her boss, confirming her fears. She was being let go after weeks of her hours being cut. The words stung like a slap across the face. How would she pay next month's rent!?!

Melissa buried her face in her pillow again, tears streaming down her cheeks. The pain was almost unbearable, but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of shame. Yet her hand found it's way down between her thighs.

Her fingers parted her pussy lips than began moving faster and faster, she let out soft sad sobs that mingled with her moans. It was as if she was trying to purge herself of the pain and the anger, using her own body as a means of escape. Her breath came in spaced out gasps, her chest heaving as she struggled to find release.

And then, finally, it came. A powerful, all-consuming orgasm that seemed to come from deep within her, washing over her like a wave. Her body arched off the bed, her nails digging into the sheets as she cried out, the sound muffled by her pillow. She convulsed, over and over, waves of pleasure coursing through her, until at last she lay spent, her limbs heavy and her breath ragged.

She fell asleep almost instantly, her exhaustion finally catching up to her. She was quite the sight when Jeff creaked the door open to check up on her.

Melissa laid on her bed, completely asleep still in the white cotton bra and thong. Her long full hair was spread out around her head like a halo, her face flushed with the remnants of passion. Her body was curled into a protective ball, one arm thrown over her eyes to block out the light, the other hand tucked between her legs, her fingers moving ever so slightly against her inner thigh. Even in sleep, there was a sense of vulnerability about her.

The End
Darky

Re: Tough Times

Post by Darky »

Once again a really good story Melissa, let sequel come!
Skylar21

Re: Tough Times

Post by Skylar21 »

Ah! a classic story of alternative ways to pay the rent. I would like to see a sequel to learn how her new relationship with the room mate progresses. ;)