Vignettes of Californium, Part IX -- The Film Biz Party

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ogden_edsl

Vignettes of Californium, Part IX -- The Film Biz Party

Post by ogden_edsl »

The following takes place five years after parts I-III.

Annie Townsend had helped to form a correspondence network of “girls’ retreat” attendees to keep in touch and share experiences. One day, she got a call from one of the women with which she had been regularly corresponding, Moira Kelly. After spending some time discussing their latest experiences with their husbands and children, Moira said, “Hey, my cousin, he’s a film and TV producer. A week from Saturday, he’s going to be throwing a big party at his place. Would you and Robert like to join us?”

Annie said yes, and they made arrangements for a time for the Kellys to come pick them up to head there. It was pretty much an all-day affair, but would take a couple of hours’ driving to get there.

The following Saturday, Moira and her husband Jack came by the Townsend home around noontime. The two of them were a few years younger than Annie. It was the first time that either husband had personally met either of the other couple.

Moira had gushed on about how her husband’s body had changed since he started going around naked, that until then he had been getting out of shape and overweight, but going around naked so much had made him totally conscientious of keeping to a proper diet and exercise regime, and now he was as fit as a fiddle. Jack wasn’t the only such case, she said; there had recently been a scientific report of surprising increase in male life expectancy over the past few years, which the study had attributed to men who had responded to CFNM in the same way that Jack had. Upon seeing Jack, Annie had to admit that his body looked terrific.

They arrived at Moira’s cousin’s home at about 2:30, parking a little ways down the street because of all of the cars already there. The house was located in the hills above the city of Heywood, the center of the Californium film and television industry. Like most of the wealthier homes in the area, it had a pool, where on passing it by the group observed several glamorous ladies lying on deck chairs at the side or on air mattresses on top of it, all clad in what had become the customary high-necked, high-backed, one-piece swimsuit. Some were accompanied by male companions, all likewise clad in what had become the customary pool outfit for men, which was to say complete nudity.

Inside the house and just outside it were dozens more people, friends and colleagues of the host, some with significant others, engaged in conversation while holding a drink of some type. Many of these conversations were on the subject of the film business. More than one deal had been made or started at the parties there.

The women were mostly clad in pantsuits, although a few wore ankle-length skirts or dresses while some others wore full-fledged suits with ties and oxfords that in past times had been frequently worn at these parties by the men. Most were generous with the addition of jewelry.

The host was in his mid-forties. He sat semi-reclined on one of the large couches in the house, his wife Jeanne, about forty, sitting next to him. Like most of the men there, he was naked, while his wife wore a scarlet blouse, beige pants, and closed-toe flat shoes. Like Jack, he had formerly been somewhat overweight but being conscious of his exposed body had successfully shed the excess weight and was now in better physical shape, if not quite as good as Jack’s. The men who were not totally naked, mainly older ones, mostly wore shorts and a handful with shirts on as well; others wore g-strings.

Moira headed over to the host. “Andy, this is my good friend Annie Townsend and her husband Robert. Annie was very instrumental in getting me involved in CFNM originally. Annie and Robert, this is my cousin, Andy Salazar, and his wife Jeanne.”

“Welcome to our abode,” said Andy. “Whenever you’re hungry there’s a big spread of food and drink in the kitchen, which is through that door. CFNM, you say? Well, then you arrived at a good time because that is what we have been talking about right now.”

“I’ve gotten the word,” he was saying, “that the WBS network is going all-in on CFNM. Like The Robinsons.” It was one of the network’s most popular series, dating from the “pre-revolutionary” time. “The upcoming season, it’s in production now, it’s fully CFNM. Pretty much the only shows that won’t be now are those that are set in the past. Plus there are a couple of series, they are set in the present but have flashbacks to years ago, where one obvious sign of a flashback scene is that all of the males are wearing clothing. And I have it on good authority that the TV rating system is about to completely drop male nudity as an item, so then shows with full male nudity would not require any warnings even in shows for children. It’s looking like CFNM is taking over.”

“Yes, but there are plenty of signs on stores and businesses in town saying ‘no nudity’ or ‘no clothes, no service’ or sometimes ‘no male nudity’ (OK, now that one’s redundant.)”

“But if you look around at what males are wearing clothing, you’ll see that it skews older. And the more clothing, the older on average. So as time goes by, you can expect more and more male nudity, and more acceptance of it. Merton’s pulled the signs from their stores just last week. Retailers, you see, they keep an eye on which way the wind is blowing.”

“Not up short skirts anymore,” interrupted one younger woman with a laugh.

“And I’ll add this. We mentioned retail establishments. How about office ones? I don’t know how much you’ve seen. But I have to, to try to model them for shows. The more conservative companies, like law firms, now there you will still see all of the men fully clothed. But other places – even many with “no nudity” policies have seen substantial changes. Except in those “conservative” places, you may not find any men under thirty, maybe thirty-five, going around in what used to be considered fully clothed. Especially places that were always pretty casual, like tech companies. Some are in shorts, many without a shirt, and some wearing even less than that – some even down to just a thong. And down further than that, if they don’t have a “no nudity” policy. A lot of offices, they look pretty much now like what we have right here, if you look around, for both men and women.

Just then a giggling young woman ran by, with a naked man in tow. Both of them crossed the room and headed down the corridor leading to the bedrooms.

“I hope”, one guest said, “that they aren’t headed down that way to have sex in your house. How rude would that be?”

“If that’s the case”, replied Salazar, “all I’ll say is that they had better stay out of the master bedroom!”

“The change in clothing code hasn’t been confined to males,” he continued, “but with females it has gone in the other direction. Like, do you know about a program called Cast Away? Not on a network channel, but not on a premium one either. A man and a woman thrown together naked on some island or other remote area with nobody else around and virtually no resources for three weeks or so. Or at least that was the original premise. I can show you how it has evolved over time.” Turning on the large TV screen, he navigated through on-demand programming until reaching the show and episode he was seeking. “This is season 1, which was from when CFNM first started becoming popular, but before it had started to affect on-screen clothing standards.” The scene was a man and a woman in probably their late twenties alone together in a tropical-looking forest, and both were indeed naked. Their private areas were blurred or pixelated out. After about 10 minutes of watching, he stopped the program. “OK, that gives you a pretty good idea. Now I’ll move on to an episode from three or maybe four years ago.” He navigated to another episode and started it. This time, a man and a woman – not the same ones but of similar age – were in a different, not as heavily forested place. But they were no longer both naked. The man was, but the woman was wearing a bikini. The man’s penis was blurred out, but the blurred area had shrunk some and from the rear his body was not blurred out at all, although shots showing his naked butt weren’t frequent. Again, after about 10 minutes he stopped the broadcast, and moved on to select another, “Now this episode is from a season from last year.” As before, it was a new man and woman of similar ages to the ones from the earlier seasons. But now, the woman was in a one-piece swimsuit. The man was still naked, and this time there was no more blurring out of his body, although shots where his penis was visible were relatively brief.

Salazar then left the room for a minute, returning with his computer. “Now,” he said, turning it on and navigating through a web browser, “this is a place for private studio insider postings, like unaired pilots. What I am going to put on is from the newest season, which hasn’t aired yet. This is a proposed edit, so it could undergo some changes before it actually airs, but I’m pretty sure that it will essentially go out the door this way.” Stopping the episode that was running, he selected a particular link from the display, which simulcast onto the TV screen. “This time, I think I’ll put on the whole episode, unless people want me to stop at some point.”

As before, it was one man and woman out alone with no other people or man-made structures in sight. But now not only did most shots of the man prominently show his penis or butt – un-blurred – but the camera zoomed in on his genitals a few times. There were multiple shots of erections, bouncing penises, and the woman reaching out and touching his penis or butt-cheeks. In one scene, the man grabbed his penis and waved it around in front of the camera. Meanwhile, the woman was now wearing one of the new extra-modest swimsuits, which covered her from neckline down to just above the knees in both front and back.

“Very interesting,” said Jeanne after the episode ended. “I noticed that some of you younger girls were kind of unsettled to see a naked woman in mixed company for that long, even when blurred out like that. I guess you aren't old enough to remember when there were TV shows on premium channels and movies that showed women topless or naked -- without that pixelation! I do much prefer the way things are now. I am going to propose a toast, for the ladies at least, and maybe some of the guys will join in too: to CFNM -- long indeed may it reign!”.

“I for one will join in your toast, Jeanne,” said her husband. “And not just to please you. But I don’t think you have anything to worry about. This is not just some fashion that is going to go away. I predict it is here to stay, and that it will only get more so over time. Hell, in a year or two, when I host one of these soirees you might ONLY see the women clothed.”

Let us flash back for a moment to a day I wrote about that took place five years before; that evening, when the Townsend and Langford families gathered around to watch TV, Danny Langford had remarked about the lack of nudity on the program that they were watching. Now we come back forward to about a month after Moira's cousin's party. Danny and Sofia Townsend were together again at another multi-family get-together, the two of them and their four-year old siblings (Sofia’s was named Collin, and Danny’s was Cassandra) were gathered around the TV watching a made-for-TV movie – the boys naked as usual. It was set at a high school three or four years earlier. One day, a brother and sister who had moved in the middle of the year from another school district showed up for their first day at their new school, with only the girl wearing clothing. Only this was at a place and time where CFNM was still little-known, and their sighting on school grounds caused quite a stir, both of them being hauled off to the principal’s office. The girl was permitted to remain, but the boy was handed a towel and driven home with stern orders to never do it again. Over the next several months, however, their family’s influence spread in the area. First, the males in both families next door on either side of them were going naked. Then all three families converted others, who in turn converted others, and so on. Eventually, boys began to be naked at the school swim class, until the entire class, teacher included, had joined in. One day, a girls’ swim class walked in on them. After the initial shock, the two classes settled in together from then on. Now male nudity at the school began to spread to other PE classes, then to other classes as well. But when the news reached the principal, it infuriated him and one allied anti-CFNM teacher. In a rage, he declared a complete ban on the practice (to boos and hisses from the children watching the program) and, blaming the boy and his sister, threatened them with expulsion as “troublemakers”, along with any other boy found naked on campus. But this led to a mass student walkout and protest, with many teachers joining in. In a massive show of solidarity, males who had not previously done so joined their brethren in stripping naked on the picket line, and the community rose up to support them. In the end, the principal and teacher resigned, and their replacements, both men, showed up at the school on their first day naked, leading to a gigantic CFNM party on school grounds as the closing credits rolled, with a final shot of the entire school populace all together, with every male -- student, teacher, and staff alike -- naked.