Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 3/11)

Post by neverdoubted »

I'm afraid your birthday present is going to have to wait a bit. I have some travel and won't be posting anything for about a week. Cheers.
~ ND
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Looking forward to the next part! And I'm plenty interested in it!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

Excited for this next chapter. Very excited to see where things go from here and how long until we get another Hannah/Mikey moment.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 12)

Post by neverdoubted »

Needing time to recompose herself, after retrieving her clothes, Lucy went to hide out in a bathroom until the end of second period. Taking stock, she saw that the red and black ink on her torso easily showed through thin blouse I had chosen for her. Already sorely missing her bra, this development only reinforced the need to keep her front side covered with a book the rest of the day. Other problems were not so easily solved.

Alarmingly, the stinging sensation on her rump was not going away fast enough for her liking. Lifting her skirt and looking in the mirror, she saw no sign of permanent damage, but her betrayed bottom was definitely angry at her. The redness she saw certainly matched the throbbing pain she continued to feel down there. And to her great dismay, when she lowered her skirt, she could still see bright red marks high on the backs of her legs where Mr. Nickson had chosen to distribute some of her spanks.

The only practical way to conceal the evidence was to lower her skirt. She tugged it as low as she dared without exposing too much of her waist. But she could tell it wouldn't be enough at certain angles. She would have to avoid crowded stairs to keep interested boys from peeking up her skirt and noticing it.

Still sniffling, she grabbed a length of paper towel. After thoroughly drying her cheeks and face in the mirror, she took a step back to look at herself and was dismayed to discover another needed use for the towel. Because her moisture factory was now operating at its peak capability, a droplet of natural lubricant had escaped and was rolling down her thigh below the hem of her skirt. She quickly wiped her leg dry. But without panties on to help hold in the leaking lubricant, her thighs would require regular attention to keep them dry the rest of the school day.

When the bell did ring, she waited until the halls were full before hugging her books to her chest and venturing forth into the swelling flow of traffic. She swore everyone was staring at her, but I bet some of it was just her being paranoid. Then again, being barely dressed in a skimpy, schoolgirl outfit and walking awkwardly to make sure her throbbing, red bottom, dripping pussy, and stiff nipples all remained a secret had to have attracted some attention from a few interested boys.

With so much to keep track of, she arrived to her next class in a flustered state and quickly learned a tough lesson about letting her guard down. Knowing her desk would provide additional coverage for her bare legs, she was eager to reach it. But when she sat down, she immediately gasped. Her skirt was too short to fit under her and she wasn't expecting the sensation of a cold wooden seat making direct contact with her pantiless bottom, which was still burning from being vigorously spanked with a yard stick.

Finding that the cool wood provided a soothing sensation and eased her pain a bit, she plopped her books down on the desk with a happy sigh. Sensing the nerdy boy in the desk next to her was staring, she looked over and tried to give him a friendly smile, as if to say, "everything's fine over here!"

He did not smile back. He was too busy solving her math problems. By that, I mean, he was staring at the interesting shapes and figures shining brightly through the thin material of her blouse. I'm sure he was more interested in her incredibly cute, perky nipples and rounded orbs than any of the algebraic equations written on her young chest. Blushing, Lucy snatched up her books and rushed to cover her briefly exposed breasts before anybody else noticed her slip-up.

The boy's name was Ronald. I know because I made her tell me. He didn't learn a thing the rest of that period because he was too busy thinking and fantasizing about the unbelievable peep show the hottest girl in his grade had just given him. I told Lucy that I thought Ronald might enjoy an encore performance should she fail to deliver on the terms of her dare. Watching her face go stark white and her eyes bulge when I suggested it convinced me to put the nerdy, young man into serious consideration for a future task.

Even after such a taxing ordeal and humiliating day at school, by that evening, Lucy still had not secured me the cheerleader required to complete her dare. Since the start of this dare, she had gone through many diverse emotional stages. She had experienced despair, fear, embarrassment, and anger. As the consequences of her failure escalated, she had lashed out at me, complained, tried negotiating, and even resorted to outright pleading for mercy.

But she looked different when I caught up with her that evening; unnervingly calm and solemn, like a seasoned prize fighter who can't afford to lose but has met his match in the ring. On the ropes, he sits in his corner between rounds and locks in on the daunting task ahead of him. Unsure how many more punishing rounds he can endure, he is determined to find an opening and knock his opponent out before the next, fateful bell rings.

Who would have guessed it would take a naked spanking session with my Algebra teacher to get her to finally be just as locked in and determined as that boxer?

Even though I had never said it, with the next day marking the start of a three-day weekend from school, I think Lucy assumed she would get a break from her punishing tasks. After all, where were we supposed to find another teacher to expose her to on a Saturday? But I had not said anything about putting her dare on pause and had no intention of giving her a break.

Waking early, I slipped into her room and stood over her bed. She was well on her way to becoming a woman, but the little girl still shined through from time to time. She looked so small, curled up in her bed and hugging her favorite teddy bear. It was the same bear from that time when she pretended to sleepwalk in front of Billy Benson without any clothes on. Too timid to show off her little, naked body to him emptyhanded, she had grabbed that bear to calm her nerves and give her something comforting to hold on to. It's kind of a long story.

I wondered idly, since she wasn't allowed to play with herself during a dare, if she was using the bear to keep her hands occupied so she wouldn't slip up while she slept. Usually, especially in the later stages of her dares, sleep was the only thing that could calm her raging hormones. So, I might be wrong. It's possible that she just liked sleeping with it. Either way, the effects of her dare would return not long after she woke up. But for now, she was just a relaxed, little girl. At peace.

When she stirred, her eyes fluttered open adorably.

"Mmmm, morning Mikey," she greeted me, flashing a serene smile while she stretched herself awake. Knowing that once I broke the bad news that her dare was not on pause, her smile would disappear, I stopped and basked in the warmth of her adorable visage. Despite everything I had put her through these last few days - or perhaps, because of it - she was genuinely happy to see me.

"Good morning, Lucy," I replied, "are you ready to decide?"

"Hmm?" she asked, still not fully alert, her eyes had closed again, but she was still smiling.

"You know, student or teacher," I clarified.

Her smile faded and her brow furrowed. Sitting up and throwing off her covers, she whined.

"Unnnn! Not today, Mikey. I have plans."

Rubbing her eyes, she stood up and walked right out of the room, continuing to stretch as she went. I wasn't expecting that response. Finding myself alone, I eventually recovered and went to find her. I caught up to her standing at the bathroom sink, brushing her teeth.

"What kind of plans?" I asked, casually. I was very curious to hear more about these mysterious plans and whether they had anything to do with me or, hopefully, my virginity. But I didn't want to seem too eager. Her answer was music to my ears.

"If you must know, Alice and Hanna are coming over to spend the night. I'm going to tell them about...what's going on…and see if they have any ideas that could help me."

Oh, this was very good news, indeed!

"Alice and Hanna, eh? Well, they are always welcome. The more, the merrier,” I tried to reply calmly. But my creepy smile betrayed me.

Reading from my face exactly what my deprived mind was thinking about, Lucy spun on me.

"Don't you dare! Alice and Hanna are my friends!" She punctuated those last two words by poking her finger into my chest, "you stay away from them."

"That's not what I meant," I lied, backing away and raising my hands to convey innocence. Then, wisely, I diverted the conversation back to what I wanted to discuss, "I meant to say, it's smart of you to ask them for help. But just because you made other plans doesn't change anything. You still have pick for today. Student or teacher?"

She thought for a moment, then, for the second time that morning, caught me off guard with her response.

"If I pick 'student', will you let me decide who it will be and how?"

Normally, I would never engage in negotiation like this when it comes to Lucy's dares. But her proposal intrigued me. Instead of pleading for leniency like she usually did, she was actually offering to expose herself to a student. This was a big step for her. I decided to take her up on the offer just to see where it was going.

"Ok, but just this once. And if I give you this one, you won't be allowed to pick 'teacher' anymore," I countered. "It's only students from now on. And tomorrow, I'm making you call Ronald over so you can help him get ready for his next anatomy quiz."

She blushed at that threat but shook my hand when I held it out. Maybe she figured, with Alice and Hanna's help, she wouldn't have to face a punishment tomorrow because her dare would be over. That would be totally fine by me!

"I can pick any student in the school, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, well, it has to be a boy. But, yeah," I answered.

"Great," she replied, a little too cheerily, "I pick you!"

As she reached for the buttons of her nightgown, I mentally kicked myself for being stupid enough to negotiate with her. By choosing me, she had essentially bought herself a full day without real consequences. I had to give her credit for tricking me into taking the raw deal. It was my fault for not being more on guard against creative loopholes she might exploit.

Rather than wallow in regret, I decided to make the most of it. After all, I still got to watch the hottest girl in seventh grade strip for me, even if it was my sister. How could anyone consider that a bad deal?

Finishing with her buttons, she shrugged her gown off onto the floor. She was wearing panties, but no bra. Since her current, "no underwear" rule only applied during school hours, she was allowed to sleep with panties on. They looked like they were soaked.

Peeling them down her legs and stepping out, she stood up with a Cheshire grin. She was so proud of having pulled a fast one over on her big brother for once. I'm not so sure she should be gloating, but I let her have her fun. After all, she was still the one taking her clothes off.

She reached for a pack of baby wipes, which she normally used to remove make-up, and started to scrub the black and red marks off her chest. I watched on in amusement. She had worked so hard to make those marks, scribbling furiously to solve the impossible questions on the board while huddled under Mr. Nickson's desk and trying not to be detected by my classmates. The slightest mistake would have brought utter humiliation upon the naked student.

The correct answers and grade had come from Mr. Nickson's pen. Getting nearly every answer wrong meant there was a lot of red ink on her torso. But the mild ink came off without much effort, and pretty soon her breasts and belly were back to their normal, Lucy color. When she had reached her waist, I interrupted her by grabbing her wrist with a "nah-ah-ah, hands stay above your waist."

Her brow furrowed, but she got my meaning and complied. At this stage of her dare, it was not uncommon of me to add a requirement that she keep her hands safely above her waist at all times, but especially when naked. I couldn't risk her giving into the temptation to play with herself and accidentally making a premature diamond.

"Let me help you," I said, reaching for the wipe to finish the job. By now, there was only red ink left. Low on her left hip was the grade she had earned, a big, fat "F-". And on the right was her score, 2/20, 10%. Below that, running all the way across, from hip to hip, was Mr. Nickson's robust signature. His name even ran directly over her bald, pubic mound.

As I lovingly removed the rest of my teacher's markings from my sister's abdomen, I took the opportunity to appraise her whole body. I was an expert by now at judging her arousal level and had seen her naked multiple times during her current dare.

After doing a naked cheer for Mr. Frenzel in Shop class followed by another one for the English department the next day, she had been at about a four. The nude anatomy quiz with Coach Wilson had raised her arousal to at least a six. But attending Mr. Nickson class completely naked, not to mention what had transpired after, had driven it even higher.

Unfortunately, I knew personally what it felt like to be that aroused for extended periods. While a person can still function at six or seven, anything more becomes much more difficult to manage. You find yourself losing focus on simple tasks as your bodily needs loom large over every moment. The throbbing ache in your loins can drive you mad with desire. It's like the world's worst itch you can't ignore but aren't allowed to scratch.

I finished cleaning her abdomen but saw one last mark that Mr. Nickson had left when signing his name. Seeing that his middle initial, J, had dipped low enough to leave a little loop right in the precious cleft where her outer pussy lips came together gave me an idea. Setting the cleaning cloth down, I squirted the tiniest dallop of soap onto the tip of my right, middle finger and reached down to remove the very last bit of Mr. Nickson's inscription by hand. This part of her deserved more attentive pampering than a mere cloth could give.

Lucy's body was exhibiting every sign of being at least an eight. And because she had tricked me out of doing the next nude task with her nefarious loophole, I decided that teasing her up to a nine would have to serve as today's motivation. She stared at me in the mirror, holding her breath and watching in intense anticipation as I gradually lowered my hand until my finger was resting lightly on her bulging mound, just above the spot where her pussy began.

Making slow, gentle strokes, I spread the soap in widening circles. When my finger finally reached her cleft, her eyes rolled closed, and her hands clenched at her side.

Lucy's body had multiple soft, supple spots worth sampling. And I had sampled them all. But that tender cleft was on another level. I don't know how, but it was by far the absolute softest thing in the world. It was like running your fingers over a stick of warm butter while angels sing placid melodies in your ear. It took an unbelievable amount of self-control on my part to keep my hand steady and my touch light.

At an eight, her bubblegum pink nipples were already sticking out. But as I grazed her puckered opening over and over, they grew even bigger. By this point, I knew her nipples would remain this painfully stiff and plump for the rest of her dare until she started making diamonds. I almost wanted her to fail so I could send her to school Tuesday like this. She would look adorable in a white Redneck Riviera tank top and nothing else!

With her eyes still closed, she started squirming. Her body was practically begging me to plunge my hand deeper into her blossoming flower. One touch further inside and I could easily coax a diamond out of her now. But I didn't dare. Why should I give her what she wanted when she hadn't yet given me what I required?

I continued teasing her with my fingers, my touch never increasing beyond the softest graze, edging her closer and closer to a nine. I had been there before. In this state, your brain stops functioning normally. Every attempt to form a coherent thought gets hijacked by the overwhelming need for release. If that didn't motivate her, nothing would.

Leaning back, I took a moment to appraise her gorgeous, bare bottom. To hear her describe it, Mr. Nickson's spanks had permanently scarred her flesh. But you would be surprised at the recuperative qualities of a girl's bottom. If I didn't know she had been spanked fourteen times only a day earlier, I never would have guessed.

Her backside and legs showed no marks, only the faintest lingering color. She looked like she had perhaps spent a day at the beach without her swimsuit and failed to reapply sunscreen to her naked rear enough times, and received a slight burn as a result. Believe it or not, she had actually done that once. It's kind of a long story.

Though she had only been spanked a few times in her life, Lucy absolutely hated it every time. Looking at her blushing booty made me regret that I hadn't been around to watch Mr. Nickson deliver her corrective swats for failing the quiz. I had never been big on corporal punishment, but spanking a squirming, naked cheerleader sure sounded fun to me!

In that moment, a naughty idea came to me. With my sister in such a pliant state, I decided to go for broke and see if she was up for another deal. If she agreed to it, it would more than make up for the one she had tricked me into earlier that morning.

"Hey Lucy," I tried to get her attention. But she was too far gone to hear me. I had to halt my stroking fingers and wait patiently for her eyes to flutter open before continuing.

"Huh?" she mumbled. Her eyes were open, but unable to focus on anything. This was the most attention I was going to get out of her.

"I'll tell you what. Since you have friends coming over, I am willing to offer you a break on your dare for the rest of the weekend. No more tasks until Tuesday. But you'll have to do something to earn it."

She blinked lazily. After Mr. Nickson, a weekend break from any humiliating tasks was a very big deal.

"Earn it how?" she asked, her eyelids drooping and her words slurring slightly.

"It's easy," I replied, casually, "all you have to do is get Alice and Hanna to misbehave so badly while they're here that I have to give them a spanking!"

"Mmm, ok," she said with a drowsy smile, her naked body still buzzing with arousal.

She whimpered when I immediately ended her arousing massage and stuck out my hand to seal the deal with a shake. But shake it she did. Adjusting my boner, I turned and left her to finish her morning routine. This was going to be fun!
Last edited by neverdoubted on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Patronus

Re: Dare Me (new 3/26)

Post by Patronus »

Oh my goodness! That really cranked the action to a 9 on Lucy and the readers! Interested to see how this three day weekend comes out and see how far Lucy is willing to go with Hanna and Alice.
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

Alright, that was a clever decision for her, though very short sighted. She is starting to get desperate by agreeing to put her friends in the line of fire, but I am looking to see how this turns out, and how much more she is willing to take in this and the upcoming friends part.
student

Post by student »

More spankings? :cry:
Any excuse to bare flesh, I guess.
This was :D :arrow: ;)
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

This is the standard of writing that some of us aspire to.
I did think Hannah would be the answer to Lucy's task a while back, but the twists and turns are superb. In many ways, I don't want Lucy to find the answer for a while yet.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Never doubted never fails to deliver another excellent chapter. I hope the spankings are on bare flesh, and maybe while consoling the girls after the spanking, it can lead to something more? Maybe with both of them?
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Welcome back, neverdoubted. I missed you!

This chapter was incredible cute. As much fun as the chapters featuring Lucy out in public are, I just live for these chapters where it's just Mikey and Lucy getting on really well together. Her lovely smile as she woke up with Mikey standing overhead (a situation which would freak out most little sisters) was delightful, and her devilish grin as she found a loophole allowing her to strip naked in front of her beloved big brother was heart-melting. She's such a little bundle of joy and beauty on this world.

I am super looking forward to Alice and Hanna's arrival. I wonder if Lucy will be allowed to be clothed with them around... I guess there's no real need, huh? I wish I had a little sister whose friends I could spank.