The Housekeeper, Chapter Twenty

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Fourteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Jess

It was one of the most awkward things I had ever done.

Being naked in front of just Hannah was definitely more tolerable than not being allowed to cover in front of all of her friends, until she found a way to degrade me in yet another way where my nudity was involved.

Cleaning the counters with my boobs was beyond humiliating, and not just because of the obvious reason. I was also too short to merely bend at the waist and position my chest for the impending task. All the surfaces in the kitchen were a little too tall, meaning I had to stand on my toes and somewhat contort my body to get the necessary leverage to actually scrub. Hannah was insistent about the fact that she expected the counters to sparkle when I was done. Therefore, I couldn’t just make a few light passes for the sake of the ‘show.’

In the meantime, Hannah switched to wine. She had briefly left the room to change out of her bikini and into casual shorts and a tank top. Thankfully, she hadn’t stripped in the middle of the kitchen, which I wouldn’t have put past her, although I did have to deal with the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Crossing one leg over the other, she was more than happy to point out countless spots I missed between sips. “Make sure you get every nook and cranny, virgin,” she said.

And I did. The worst spots were the corners and edges farthest away from me, as the only way to get those areas was to hold one of my breasts and press it into place before scrubbing back and forth. More often than not, I would end up rubbing one of my nipples against the marble. I wasn’t sensitive enough that it caused a reaction below my waist, but the sensations still made me quietly gasp and wince every now and then when I wasn’t expecting that part of my chest to be shifted in such a manner. I also fairly regularly had to reapply soap, as my bare body didn’t create suds quite as efficiently as an actual sponge did.

It took nearly half an hour to scrub all the surfaces in the kitchen. I spent way longer than should have been necessary on each counter; not only because cleaning them with my boobs took way more time and effort than it would have taken with my hands, but also because I was scared of Hannah’s judgment. Determined to make them shine to her rich girl standards, I ended up going over each area multiple times. Just in case. She also added the kitchen table to the list when I was nearly done with everything else, yet didn’t move an inch while I worked. With the cruel blonde in the way, I was forced to bend over a couple times near her, and also ended up putting my boobs right in her face when I had to get her side of the table. Blushing profusely from the constant exposure as I worked, while also being careful to keep from accidentally touching her as I cleaned the areas closest to her–Hannah had informed me she wanted to drink her wine with no disruptions–I eventually stood back and resisted covering up my bare, slippery chest. I wasn’t sure if the ‘no talking’ rule was still in place, so I merely waited until she noticed that I was no longer cleaning.

Hannah was busy with her phone for what felt like forever. When she finally looked up, she casually asked, “What is it, Jessie?”

“Umm, I’m done,” I said, “I did all-” Before I got much further, my stomach let out a LOUD growl. All the bending and shifting must have moved my core enough to remind my body that I hadn’t eaten all afternoon and evening. “Sorry,” I mumbled. Not that I was in control of the noises my stomach made.

“Aww, are you hungry?” Hannah made an exaggerated pout with her face, “Poor little virgin. Unfortunately, pathetic naked maids only get to eat when their work is done.”

But- but I was done! Every surface in the kitchen was now clean, and I had done the mortifying task without a word of complaint. I knew better than to outright argue with Hannah, however, so I merely said, “I’m done with the counters. And table.”

She gave the recently cleaned wood in front of her a cursory look. “I don’t think you are, Jessica. Look at all this soap.”

Well, yes. I still had to wipe everything down. “That’s next,” I nodded.

“You still have to use your boobs,” she said.

Wait, what? “Hannah, I can’t!” I exclaimed, mostly out of desperation. Scrubbing with my chest had been one thing. But getting rid of the suds? I needed a rag or handful of paper towels to take care of that.

“What the fuck did you just say?” she snapped, “Get to work, Virgin. One more word out of you, and you can clean the floor with your boobs. Might as well get some use of them, right? They’re so big. Since you’re not having sex with anyone, you can use them as sponges instead.”

My lips parted to say something in response, but then I processed Hannah’s threat. The counters had been bad enough; the floors, however, would probably make me die of humiliation and/or exhaustion. How would I even do something like that? Inchworm around the kitchen and rub my chest against the dirty planks? The image alone was awful enough. Shaking my head to nonverbally reject her idea, I scurried back to the other side of the kitchen.

Similar to the way I used my hands to put soap on my boobs, I went about doing the same with water from the tap. Then I placed my chest back down on the counter and started nudging all the visible soap towards the sink. It was even more arduous than the cleaning process. To ensure I wasn’t merely moving the suds around without making any progress, I had to wet my boobs every few passes, all while seeing Hannah out of the corner of my eye. As if witnessing me degrade myself in such a way wasn’t bad enough, I had to assume she was further documenting my continued nudity and mortifying obedience. I was supposed to be babysitting her, and instead I was going along with her every horrible whim.

Nearly an hour later, the counters and table were truly finished. As if clearing off the soap wasn’t enough, Hannah also made me dry every surface with my boobs as well. The nonstop degradation was bad enough, but my hunger made everything worse. The initial growl had reminded me that I very much would have eaten dinner quite some time ago on an average day, and my stomach also felt the need to inform me of what it needed every five minutes or so. At some point, Hannah snapped at me to keep quiet, which I was completely incapable of doing. Her comments only got worse, as she suggested that I clearly had no control over my own body. A tough criticism to ignore, considering I had wet myself twice in front of Hannah and her friends.

When I was finally done with using my boobs as sponges, rags, and towels, Hannah hardly seemed to care despite the effort that had been required. She just gestured to a closed door near the fridge. “Go get more ice,” she said, “Refill what the girls used tonight.”

More ice from where . . . ? I wasn’t sure what she meant, although I didn’t hesitate too much before responding with, “Yes, Hannah.” The sooner I took care of yet another task, the better. It was nearing midnight, and I doubted the blonde would stay up forever. At the same time, she was eighteen, which was the kind of age where her sleep habits could be pretty much anything.

My initial assumption was that her house had a chest freezer just off the kitchen. That was a fairly common thing for people to keep around, even on the less wealthy side. I was dead wrong. As I entered the unfamiliar hallway, it wasn’t long before I came across a large metal door. If that wasn’t enough of a clue, there was an exterior thermostat that showed a temperature that was way colder than what her house would be set at. Sure enough, I found myself faced with a walk-in freezer after giving a pull on the door.

I was not looking forward to this. The thought of carrying a bag of ice while naked had already given me pause. My body shivered from the draft alone, and the only thing keeping me from slamming the metal door closed again was the fear that Hannah would punish me if I ended up taking too long. Taking a huge breath to steel myself, I stepped forward into the icy cold room.

My bare feet were instantly affected by the dramatic shift in temperature. I let out a stifled squeak from how the freezing tile felt on my soles, and was this close to jumping back out into the hallway. Closing my eyes and taking another much needed breath, I exhaled and took my hand off the door. The only way to get through this was to rip off the bandaid. Shivering as the rest of my body was hit with the cool air that surrounded me and every inch of the freezer, I glanced around to take stock of the room.

This wasn’t my first time in such a space, as I had done retail work before that required fetching frozen items, but that had been different. For starters, I had been wearing clothes. There had also been a degree of training involved, rather than how Hannah merely sent me here with very little instruction.

Dancing in place as I surveyed the shelves, I ended up needing to circle around the middle section before spotting a few bags of ice stacked up on the other side. Hurrying over, grimacing with just about every step I took, I heaved up one of the twenty pound bags before I could talk myself out of it. As if I wasn’t cold enough, I now had to deal with the ice pressed up against my chest. The thin layer of plastic did very little to protect me, and my nipples perked up even more than they had when I first closed myself into the freezer. For a girl my size, there really wasn’t a better way to carry the large bag.

Hurrying forward to complete the loop I had started, I gave a good shove to the metal door with my shoulder . . . It didn’t budge. Swearing under my breath, I stepped back to see if there was a handle or something I should be using. In my experience, opening such doors from the inside should be simple, considering that most people will have their hands full on the way back out.

Just like I thought I remembered from my approach, the back of the door was completely flat. With nothing noticeable on the door itself, I looked just to the side to see if there was a button or lever or something I was supposed to use. Literally nothing. Frowning at the total lack of visible options, I stepped back and gave the door a much harder shove with my shoulder. Maybe it was just one of those things that stuck, especially right after being closed.

When the metal didn’t budge in the slightest, my eyes widened as I was hit by a full shiver from the combination of the cold door, ice, floor, and air. “No . . .” I whispered, “No, no, no.” This was not happening. I was not stuck in the freezer while buck naked. Would Hannah even hear me through this door and down the hall? I had to try. “HANNAH!!!” I screamed.

Dropping the ice to minimize the number of things making me cold, I yelled for her again.

Hannah

It really was getting too easy. Not that I was complaining.

A perfect concoction of blackmail, humiliation, and the slightest droplet of hope had Jessica right where I wanted her. And, of course, fear. While she no doubt wanted all of her personal possessions that were stashed away, I had made it quite clear that I was not a girl to be messed with. Obedience was better than all the ways I could potentially make things worse for her, as evidenced by the fact that she fucking used her BOOBS to clean the kitchen.

I hadn’t actually expected her to fold on that one. An intelligent college girl like herself? Despite everything I had put her through, I had assumed she would push back when it came to such an amusingly demeaning and inefficient task. Apparently not. She barely whined at all before lathering herself up and getting to work. It took a serious amount of willpower to keep the stern, bitchy act up. The wine was a helpful prop, as I could always take a sip whenever my expression threatened to slip.

As always, I twisted the knife as well. Pretty much any time the brunette demonstrated that she was willing to do something, it was simple enough to pile on. If she would clean the counters with her boobs, then it wouldn’t be that big of a deal to clean the table. If she would wash, then surely she could rinse. And, like before, all it took was a harsh alternative for her to crumble back into obedience.

Her obvious hunger was just the cherry on top. I certainly wasn’t planning on feeding her for the rest of the evening, and it would also be a lovely motivator for the following day. Instead, I sent her off to the freezer to see how well her totally bare body would do with a bit of cold.

Following Jess was simple. The moment the door to the side hall closed behind her, I was on my feet. Though dressed, I was still barefoot, and I doubted she would hear me padding across the kitchen when she was too busy dealing with her nudity and likely sore nipples after rubbing them around for over an hour. Sure enough, she had already gone in, and I smirked to myself as I locked the door behind her.

She would be fine. I wasn’t going to leave her there forever, and I’d let her out before she caught a cold. In the meantime, I stood on the other side of the thick metal and replied to a few texts as she called for me. “I’m right here, Jessie,” I replied under my breath. Of course, she didn’t know that. After desperately calling my name a few more times, it sounded like she was trying to knock the door down, or maybe feel around for an escape latch that wasn’t readily apparent at first glance. Then she was back to yelling. I was too busy checking my nails to help her right away, unfortunately.

After I deemed that she had been suffering for long enough, I unlocked the door and swung it open from my side. Scowling at her and managing to hold the harsh gaze despite the look of surprise and relief on her face, I snapped, “What the hell, Jessica?! You were taking ages. Is it really that difficult to find a bag of ice?”

She looked ready to race out of the room, yet seemed to realize she couldn’t do so quite yet. I was standing in her way, for starters, and I had also oh so kindly reminded her what she had gone in there for in the first place. “I- I was l-locked inside . . . “ she meekly replied. It was honestly tough to tell if she was stuttering more because of the cold or merely because of her overall nervousness around me. The best part? Her arms had been wrapped around herself to keep warm when I had opened the door, but she lowered them after registering that my presence meant that she wasn’t allowed to cover.

“How could you be so careless? Aren’t you supposed to be a professional housekeeper, Jessie? And yet you locked yourself inside my freezer?” Flipping the narrative so it seemed like it was her own damn fault she was stuck in there for so long until I let her back out, I gestured to the bag of ice on the floor. “Well, what are you waiting for? Not everything has to last as long as your virginity.”

She didn’t defend herself in the slightest. Not when getting back to the warmth of the rest of the house was a higher priority. She awkwardly bent over and heaved up the bag, earning herself enough room to slip between me and the open door. The bare brunette was noticeably shivering, which I immediately told her off for. Slamming the door closed behind her, to which she slightly jumped and I slightly smirked, I donned my annoyed frown again by the time she whipped around. “Grow up, Jessica. It’s not that cold.”

Her reaction was amazing. My insensitive judgment sparked something in her eyes, only for the flame to be snuffed out in an instant. And not even because I made the effort to knock her back down. The girl was just too exhausted to fight back. She wanted to, if just for a fleeting moment. Except I had defeated her too thoroughly, especially now that she was tired and hungry as well. So instead of standing her ground or saying a word, she turned back towards the kitchen and hauled the ice to the nearest counter.

There were at least fifty tasks I could think of to make her do next, but I decided while she was filling the fridge with ice that it was about time to call it a night. Less because Jess deserved a break, and more that it was late and I had had a fair bit to drink. Sleeping would refresh me for tomorrow, which would be my first full day with my babysitter. If I managed to put her in her place in a single afternoon, I could only imagine how she might look at the end of twelve hours or more of torment. It’s not like I’d be pressing the ‘reset’ button, either. She would start the day naked, and we’d proceed from there.

“Okay, Virgin. It’s time for bed.” The second she was done discarding the empty bag, I got her attention for what I was hoping would sound nice initially before I subverted expectations. “Do you want to sleep in my bed? I’ll strip all the way down so we match, and you can warm yourself up with my body.”

Bullseye. Her face paled at the suggestion, and I could see the gears turning as she parted her lips without actually saying anything. Because she knew better than to simply reject me. Also, I was eighteen, and the girl she was supposed to be babysitting. Even if we technically didn’t do anything sexual together, crawling into bed with me in such a way would still be crossing a lot of lines I assumed she wouldn’t want to cross. That, and she wasn’t really into girls. Although who can deny a hot blonde like myself?

Giving a small shake to her head, and no doubt choosing her words carefully, Jess said, “Umm, no, thank you. I should probably sleep in my own bed . . . ”

“But your room is locked, isn’t it?” I sweetly reminded her, “You might as well share with me tonight. Then we can sort all that out tomorrow.”

“Please, Hannah? I’m supposed to be in the guest room, and-”

“And nothing, Virgin. You know what? Fine. If you don’t want to sleep with me, then I’ll have to put you somewhere else.”

She was probably thinking that I had let her off easy. Considering how firmly I had pushed her to rinse the counters with her boobs, I could imagine that deep down she knew that it wouldn’t take much for me to command her into my bed if I truly wanted to. Rather than explaining my vague alternative whatsoever, I swiveled on my heel and strutted out of the room. In case she was too dumb or too tired to understand, I called out without breaking my stride. “Let’s go, Jessie.”

Heading up the stairs and into my own bedroom, one that was far more spacious than the locked guest bedroom, I walked halfway into the room before turning around and waiting for her to catch up. Once her naked self turned the corner, I sternly told her to stay right where she was while I got ready for bed.

Taking my sweet time, I proceeded to brush my teeth in my private bathroom, wash my face, and strip down to just my underwear. Something told me that Jess seeing me naked would fluster her almost as much as being exposed herself. Plus it would remind her that not going along with my latest plan for her would result in having to spoon me while we were both fully nude. Finally, I pulled out a single queen bed sheet from the small linen closet in the corner of my bathroom.

Walking back into the bedroom, plenty confident about my own body and not ashamed in the slightest to flaunt myself, I instantly smirked at the way her eyes went wide and how she immediately blushed and averted her gaze after momentarily being drawn to look at my chest. Less because she actually wanted to look, and more because it’s difficult not to stare at bare boobs when they’re unexpectedly sprung on you. It was a trick I had used before on other girls, so I assumed it would work on a repressed girl like Jess.

Acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, I sauntered over to the visible AC vent near the corner of my room. “Here,” I said, dropping the white sheet next to it, “Your bed.” She would have to somehow make do. Surely the hardwood floor would be more bearable now that she had a tiny bit of bedding, and I was curious to see how much of it she would use to cover her body vs. keep underneath her. Of course, it wouldn’t do for her to toss and turn all night. I needed my little servant well rested for the long day on her horizon. Finally paying her a little more attention, and guessing that my topless self approaching her would make her all kinds of nervous, I opened my hand and offered her three identical tablets. “To help you sleep,” I explained. I wasn’t lying. Knocking her out with a strong dose of sleeping pills was the best way to ensure she stay asleep until it was time to get up.

She looked a little suspicious; I didn’t blame her. Displaying my annoyance with a heavy sigh, I went through her options again–she could take the pills and sleep on the floor, or I could take off my underwear and she could sleep with me. With the no-win scenario presented to her, she reluctantly took the medicine from my hand that had been perfectly positioned so she would have to check out my breasts while I was standing right in front of her.

Without a drop of water to help her, she swallowed one at a time until they were all gone. I was quite curious to see how well quickly the dosage would take. Not only was it slightly more than recommended for a girl Jessica’s size, but she also hadn’t had a bite to eat in quite some time. I planned on sleeping in, after all, which meant that I couldn’t have my babysitter stirring before I was ready to get out of bed.

When she was done, I quickly reached up and removed her glasses. Stripping the last bit of ‘clothing’ she had, and also covering my bases. Now even if she happened to wake up ahead of schedule, she wouldn’t be able to do much. “There,” I said, “Now go to bed, Virgin.”

What choice did she have?

Jess seemed to find her way over to the other end of the room without the help of her nerdy accessory. Not that there was anything really in the way. I was curious to see how she’d fare in a more cluttered and/or crowded room. Easy enough to add to the ongoing mental list. She awkwardly got as settled as she was able to with the limited options available to her. Considering how quickly she dropped to the floor and wrapped herself up, something told me she was far more interested in finally protecting her no longer existent modesty than she was in simply going to bed.

Meanwhile, I was reveling in the fact that I had well and truly broken the girl.

Sending her to bed without a stitch of clothing, making her sleep on the floor, and not hearing a single complaint about it? Not bad, Hannah.

The sound of her rumbling stomach was music to my ears, and I couldn’t help but wonder about how long I could make her go without any food. 24 hours? 36? At some point, she would need something to keep her going, although then I could split the difference with a liquid diet. Enough calories to sustain her while still maintaining the feeling of being hungry and weak, with the added benefit of expediting her need to use the toilet again. Because if little Jess wet herself twice, it wouldn’t be tough to manipulate it to happen again.

When she finally drifted off in the darkness I helpfully provided, proving that the pills paired with her exhaustion were enough to overcome her uncomfortable sleeping arrangements, I turned on my bedside lamp and gave her one last parting gift to round out the evening. Quietly padding over to her, I carefully placed my bluetooth headphones over her ears and adjusted them so they would stay put all night long. Then I shuffled a short playlist I had made just for her–the sounds of rain, crashing waves, a mountain stream, etc.

I really doubted she would wet herself overnight, mostly since she hadn’t had much to drink since her last accident, although it would be a great way to prime her body for the following day. And considering how busy her morning would be, not to mention how she was banned from using the bathroom anyway, it probably wouldn’t take much for her to be dancing and squirming all over again.

Satisfied with my latest handiwork, and how everything had gone in general since her arrival, I returned to my bed and gradually drifted off myself.
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Fifteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Jess

A wave of cold snapped me out of my slumber.

It was actually a wave of freezing water, which I realized moments later as the thin bed sheet clung to me following the way Hannah had so rudely decided to wake me up. I was half sitting/half lying on the hardwood floor from the way the contents of the now empty bowl in her hands were all over me. As I looked up at the scowling young blonde above me, it all came back to me.

Apparently yesterday hadn’t been an extended nightmare. I was still very much naked save for the soaked sheet I quickly made sure to clutch over my chest, my body was all kinds of sore from how I had slept on her bedroom floor all night, and the mere sight of Hannah was enough to cause countless humiliating memories to come flooding back.

“Did I tell you that you could sleep in, Virgin?” she coldly asked, “You’re my housekeeper. Don’t tell me that my parents hired some lazy girl. Come on, you’ve had more than enough sleep. Get up. Now.”

Maybe a good night’s sleep would have prepared me for a fresh day with Hannah, but I didn’t feel rested in the slightest. I was cold, sore, and hungry. Also, as I shifted in order to get my feet under me, I realized that I really had to pee as well. While that’s usually what I did first thing in the morning, it was more part of my ritual than a necessity. This kind of urge also didn’t make sense, the more I thought about it. I hadn’t had a drop to drink since my last accident.

It wasn’t just the wet fabric clinging to my body as I stood up. Hannah’s bedroom was also so cold. Had she been blasting the AC all night? Not uncommon for people to do in summer, although she had a warm bed to counter the indoor temperature; I had been sleeping with a lot less. I probably would have been tossing and turning in discomfort all night with so little protection from the cool air, except for the fact that she had made me take a couple sleeping pills before bed. Well, it was technically my choice, although the alternative would have been both of us sleeping together while buck naked. That would have been more comfortable, objectively, but I could only imagine how that would make the ‘lesbian’ thing worse.

And no wonder I slept in! I couldn’t help it. Maybe she gave me the wrong dosage or something. That, and I really had been both mentally and physically drained by the time Hannah put me to bed.

I had to say something, right? Starting the day by letting her walk over me didn’t set a great precedent for things moving forward. “Look, Hannah-”

“No.” She held up her hand and sternly met my eyes. “Not before my coffee. Go to the kitchen and get that started for us. You are not to touch anything besides the espresso machine, Jessica. Nod if you understand.”

My lips parted to speak, but no sound came out. Instead, I merely gave a meek nod. I was in no state to push back right now, especially not when Hannah was as bossy and demanding as always. Maybe in a few minutes, when I had managed to shake off some of the grogginess.

Hannah wasn’t done quite yet. Turning her hand palm up, she plainly said, “That needs to be dried.” Noticing my reservations about giving away the only covering I currently had, she added, “I’ve already seen you naked, remember? You’ll have a chance to earn something to wear soon, Jessie. But only if you follow my rules.”

I assumed she was implying the ‘no covering’ directive. It felt so counter-intuitive, exposing myself in the name of getting clothes to cover up with. Especially since that was normally such a basic right. As much as I hated the prospect of not only being naked again, but making a conscious effort to keep my arms down, Hannah kind of had a point. Not a very good point, considering how she was completely disregarding my own feelings and the fact that being fully nude before didn’t necessarily mean I was comfortable doing it all over again, yet she was right. I didn’t have anything to hide from her at this point.

There was still the matter of my dignity, but right now I was focusing on the delayed gratification that would come with being obedient. So I reluctantly pulled the sheet off my body, shivering as the cold air hit my damp body.

Naked. Again.

Hannah had no shame about checking me out, either. Once she took the only covering I had away from me, she looked me up and down before saying, “Now apologize for your boobs.”

I had never made it past ‘tipsy’ the previous night, as no alcohol in the world would have been enough to overcome how sobering the mortifying events of the evening had been. Still, her harsh attitude towards my chest had been a lot to handle when I had been slightly buzzed. Now it was happening again, albeit with a less aggressive approach than before. I was confused as ever, as how was my body’s dimensions my fault?! “What- what about them?” I hesitantly asked. Simply apologizing like the last time would have been easier, but I was trying to understand. She was a girl, too. Surely she knew that I had no say in my size. My arms reflexively lifted to cover myself up now that she had drawn attention to my bareness, but I managed to stop them halfway and lower them back down to my sides. Though I couldn’t do anything with my upper limbs, I did my best to clamp my thighs together and keep my womanhood from being on display.

“Do you remember what you said, Jessie?” Hannah placed a hand on her hip, “Because I do. You swore you would be a good maid, and you would be fucking obedient. So do as I say, right now. Apologize for your boobs.”

I did remember. Less about what I said, and more about how she had treated me throughout the process. Maybe it was the drinking paired with the power tripping that had led to that, although I wouldn’t put it past her sober self to be just as harsh. Especially not when she was tired and moody and sounding rather impatient. “I’m sorry,” I muttered, blushing from both my perpetual exposure and how unfair being pressured to apologize for something completely out of my control.

“Sorry for what?” she pressed.

“I’m sorry for my boobs.”

“You’re my obedient maid?”

Housekeeper. Or, more accurately, babysitter. Was there no way to get things on the right track this morning? I doubted it, considering how quickly I had just caved in regards to such an absurd apology. Reluctantly nodding, I echoed, “Your obedient maid.”

“Good girl,” she casually replied, “Now go do as you were told. When you’re done, sit at the kitchen table and don’t get up until I say so. What do you say when I tell you to do something?”

That one had definitely been drilled into me. “Yes, Hannah,” I said.

It wasn’t until I was in the upstairs hallway that I considered rectifying my blurry vision. I was used to dealing with it each morning and evening, before putting in or removing my contacts. With those stashed away wherever the rest of my stuff was, I only had my unattractive glasses, and I couldn’t remember where I had put those before bed. Or had Hannah placed them somewhere? The end of the evening was just as blurry as my sight currently was, and I was really tempted to head back into Hannah’s room to ask.

I decided not to risk it. She was such a wild card at all times, and I had just affirmed that I was more her servant than her babysitter. I would just have to deal for a little while.

About halfway down the stairs, my stomach let out a loud growl. Now that I was on my feet and a little more awake, I was more aware of just how painfully empty my stomach was. When was the last time I had fasted this long? According to Hannah, I had slept in. I had no idea what time it was, but I obviously hadn’t had dinner yesterday. A later breakfast was clearly compiling to my growing hunger.

By the time I had made it to the kitchen and found the coffee grounds, I could feel a migraine coming on. Mostly due to the blurry vision, I imagined, though I’m sure the empty stomach didn’t help. If all that wasn’t enough, I also felt a stronger urge to use the toilet. As badly as I wanted to find the closest bathroom in the still rather unfamiliar house, I was worried that half the doors nearby would still be locked. Hannah coming down to find that the coffee hadn’t been started on due to my detour wouldn’t bode well for me.

I was feeling a bit weak as well, due to the hunger that was difficult to get out of my mind now that I was aware of it. Trying to think clearly was more of a challenge. I needed to figure out how to overcome all the leverage Hannah had on me, and make myself more of an authority figure despite my height disadvantage and how naturally submissive I was when up against a girl like her. Why hadn’t her parents told me that she was eighteen? Could they have really overlooked a detail like that when giving me the job, or had they not known how old I was when offering the job? I would never known until I had a chance to look back through those messages, which I wouldn’t have the ability to do until I had my phone or laptop back.

For now, I needed to figure out the espresso machine. I was used to making a pot of coffee, or occasionally treating myself to one at a coffee shop or chain. As long as Hannah just wanted a basic cup, I could manage that. The buttons were straightforward enough, and the only real difference was using beans instead of grounds. After a few minutes of trial and error, I succeeded in getting the machine to make coffee in the mug I had picked out for her.

Sighing in relief as it started whirring and dripping, I went over to the table and sat down. Not even because that’s what Hannah told me to, but because standing for a prolonged amount of time was tough with a growling stomach and a migraine that was only getting worse. As I waited for Hannah to come down, I wrapped one arm around my stomach and crossed my legs. Technically not covering, as my boobs were still on display, but doing what I could to alleviate my desire to use the restroom as well as trying to stop the embarrassing sounds from my core. It was also almost as cold as it was downstairs as it was in Hannah’s room, causing my bare toes to curl and uncurl in discomfort. Or maybe it was in desperation, as I was finding it nearly impossible to sit still.

Looking around the room for the first time since arriving, as I had been too distracted before, I saw on the microwave that it was nearly 9:30 AM. I guess I had slept in, as I was usually awake closer to eight. How long had Hannah been up? Long enough to fetch a bowl of cold water, obviously, though I didn’t want to think about how I would have looked if she woke up well before that. The eighteen year old girl, brushing off a hangover and getting up early on a summer day where she had no commitments, while her university-aged ‘housekeeper’ continued to sleep on the floor.

It took nearly thirty minutes for Hannah to appear. All the while, I twitched and fidgeted in the wooden chair, practically staring at the clock while wondering if I should get up and resolve any of my current problems. I was literally in the kitchen. Surely there was something I could eat to tide myself over, even if it was some of the unhealthy snack foods the girls were grazing on throughout the evening prior. Mostly refraining due to how I kept thinking that Hannah would arrive any minute, I kept delaying and delaying until my temptation to get up was countered by the fact that all my obedient waiting would have been for nothing if I ended up getting caught and reprimanded.

Apparently Hannah had decided to shower. She looked perfectly put together in a simple sundress, and clearly didn’t think about how her morning routine might affect me. In fact, she didn’t address me or look my way in the slightest at first. She merely strutted over to the espresso machine, picked up the mug, and took a sip.

With a small grimace, she finally turned my way. “It’s cold,” she flatly said, “And there’s no sugar or cream.”

Well, yeah. She took forever to come downstairs, and I had no idea how she liked her coffee. In my experience, making it at home meant making it exactly the way you prefer. I started to express as much, but didn’t make it very far. “I-”

“Whatever.” Cutting me off and striding towards me, I was momentarily scared that she was going to throw the coffee on me in a similar manner to how she had woken me up. Instead, she pointedly set it down on the table. “Drink, Jessie. This one is yours, now. When you’re done, you can make me a fresh cup. Two creams, one sugar. Memorize it. Be a good maid. Your job is to anticipate what I want so I don’t have to waste my breath on you, yes?”

It was the most demeaning thing I had ever heard, and she said it so bluntly. “Yes, Hannah,” I reluctantly answered. She and her friends had trained me well. Until I found a good time to broach the subject about how this summer was supposed to be with me as her ‘housekeeper,’ probably when I was at least dressed, I was stuck being as obedient as I told her that I would be.

“Good.” She stepped back and crossed her arms. “Drink up, Virgin. I need my coffee, and you can’t make it for me until my mug is empty.”

Or she could dump the coffee into the sink. Or get a new mug. Or make an iced drink, considering the season; that would be less wasteful.

Like Hannah, I didn’t really like plain, black coffee. And drinking it at room temperature would only make that worse. Instead of protesting about the task itself, I tried to explain the more pressing worry. “Umm, may I use the bathroom first?”

“No,” Hannah curtly replied, “We’re running late, Jessie. Someone slept in when she should have been doing her job at sunrise. You have about two seconds to finish your drink, or you can stay naked all day for all I care. Well . . . ?”

It was so easy to push my buttons and she knew it. I hated being exposed in general, and it was much worse when I wasn’t allowed to cover myself up in the slightest. Between giving Hannah the satisfaction of chugging another glass of something vs. humiliating myself with more naked household chores–I certainly hadn’t forgotten how she made me use my boobs as a sponge–it was hardly a choice. Quickly lifting the mug to my lips, I sucked the liquid down as swiftly as I was able.

The coffee was so bitter. I couldn’t remember the last time I drank coffee without anything added to it, and the morning drink the espresso machine made also tasted a lot stronger than what I was used to. Wincing at the influx of fluid as well as the increased pressure on my bladder from chugging the entire mug, I glanced up to see if my speed met Hannah’s approval.

She merely gestured towards the machine. “What are you waiting for? Make mine.”

Right. That was why I provided her an empty mug in the least convenient way possible. Standing up and trying not to think about how my bare body was shifting right in front of the blonde eighteen year old, I walked over to the counter and got to work on her coffee. Fully aware that my backside was on display the entire time, rounding out my visible nudity for the second day in a row, I went to retrieve what Hannah wanted. The cream was simple enough to find in the fridge, although it took me a minute to find where her family (or personal chef, more likely) stored the sugar.

By the time I was done with the drink, Hannah was checking her phone at the table. She barely looked up when I set the mug down. “Pour it in a thermos for me,” she said.

Of course. I wanted to scream at her that such a task completely contradicted her insistence on wanting the exact mug I had picked out for her at random in the first place, but she could easily be trying to bait me into a reaction that would give her an opportunity to punish me. Instead, I picked up the mug without a word and went to look through the water bottles and other to-go containers I had seen during one of my kitchen explorations. After securing the coffee in the thermos, I set the container down in a similar manner to how I did before.

“Good girl,” she casually said. Locking her phone and sliding it into her pocket, she rose to her feet and strutted out of the room with thermos in hand. “Jessie, come. You do want something to wear, don’t you?”

Of course I did. I was quick to follow, and Hannah led me to the front door. My brief nervousness and skepticism faded when I saw a stack of clothes sitting on a nearby side table. Speaking of traps, I was a little hesitant to go right for them. As badly as I wanted to get dressed, I didn’t trust Hannah to make things so simple and straightforward.

Sensing my trepidation, she sighed. “Come on, Virgin. I told you, we’re behind schedule. Get fucking dressed, or you can leave the house naked.” To punctuate that concept, she put her hand on the doorknob.

“Wait!” I squeaked. Rushing over to the clothes, I quickly picked them up and started putting them on. It didn’t take very long for me to notice that nothing she had given me was mine. Not even the underwear. That didn’t particularly slow me down, although I would have much preferred wearing an outfit of my own rather than the t-shirt/shorts combo she had given me. I assumed they were her clothes, as the top was somewhat tight on my chest while the bottoms didn’t sit quite perfectly on my hips. Rounding out the simple ensemble by slipping on a pair of flip-flops waiting for me on the floor, I gave myself a once-over.

“I’m taking you out, Jessica,” Hannah explained without being asked, “You don’t think I want to be seen in public with some girl who wears clothes like yours, do I?”

Taking me out . . . where? Those words could sometimes have a date-like connotation, though that’s not at all what it sounded like as Hannah said them. More like we were just leaving the house, and I was along for the ride while totally in the dark in regards to our destination. As for the insult to my wardrobe, I didn’t comment or dwell on that. I was wearing something; that’s all that mattered. A bra would have been nice, and it’s not like anyone would see something like that under Hannah’s tee if I was allowed to wear one of mine, but anything was an improvement compared to nearly sixteen straight hours of nudity.

We were taking Hannah’s car, apparently. She made me sit in the back seat; according to her, ‘incompetent maids aren’t allowed to sit in the front.’ I blushed a bit at how she was talking to me as I got in the car, but I was pretty distracted by what my body was telling me. Still needing to pee, as that urge was only more persistent now that I knocked back a full cup of coffee, I was also starving. Hopefully part of this trip would involve breakfast. I was wise enough by now to not say anything or complain, at least until I had a chance to speak with the girl’s parents and ideally get them to tell Hannah that I was in charge. For the time being, I just shivered in silence when she turned the AC up to max in the car. Even with clothes on, I wasn’t as acclimated to Hannah’s cooler preferences.

It didn’t take long for Hannah to turn on the latest pop hits. She completely ignored me as we pulled out of her long driveway, which I was actually fine with. While I didn’t truly have privacy, being in the back seat and not having to serve Hannah in any capacity was a much needed reprieve. At the same time, I wasn’t fully relaxed. I had no idea where we were going, and I was worried we’d just end up at one of her friends’ houses for me to strip and be a naked maid for multiple rich girls all over again.

I definitely didn’t expect her to take me to the mall.

As we pulled into the parking lot and she drove right up to the curb next to one of the more high end department stores, I was stunned as someone came out to provide her valet services. I had never heard of something like that for anything shopping-related, though it didn’t totally surprise me now after seeing Hannah’s house and surrounding property. If this place knew she was here to spend a bunch of money, of course they would go the extra mile for her and probably a number of other wealthy clients.

Before we stepped into the store itself, Hannah squared off with me and placed her hands on my shoulders. “Do you remember what you’re supposed to say when I tell you to do something, Jessica?”

My full name always hit me so much harder when used in such a pointed and casually demanding way. Willing myself to look up and meet her eyes, I reluctantly said, “Yes, Hannah.”

“Good,” she nodded, “I’ve decided to use your credit card for my shopping today. If you carry my bags and behave all day, I’ll think about paying you back and you’ll get a bunch of free points. Okay?”

Not okay. It wasn’t lost on me that thinking about something wasn’t the same as actually doing it, and that was on top of how I would be relying on Hannah’s unfair and unrealistic definitions of behaving. Like, how was I supposed to know her coffee preferences if she never told them to me? I was already thinking about how such logic might apply to this shopping trip and what she might expect me to magically know before being told. “I don’t think-”

“It’ll be fine, Virgin. Maybe we can have a chat about all those sexy pictures and videos lately. Or about all those things my friends and I had to confiscate from you. What do you say, Jessie? But choose quickly. There are a lot of stores I want to hit, and we’re already behind thanks to you.”

Just like that, I was considering her offer. Not that I necessarily trusted her. Hannah had already proven that she could use my card one way or another, so I doubted I could convince her otherwise if her heart was set on putting my less than impressive finances in jeopardy. And I could still contact the credit card company and try to explain things, though I had never had my card ‘stolen’ before. Not only was the whole process unfamiliar to me, but I also would obviously need my phone or laptop to get the ball rolling on that.

“I want my things,” I awkwardly replied. One way or another, that was still the highest priority. My phone was the key to both contacting Hannah’s parents and undoing all the damage she and her friends had done and was about to continue doing with my credit card. Honestly, I was surprised it hadn’t been flagged yet. I never spent as much as they did last night at one time.

“Then you have to give me permission,” Hannah calmly said, “Tell me I can use your card for all of my shopping.”

But- but I also needed some assurances from her first. Right now, nearly everything was not so subtly phrased in a noncommittal way. ‘Maybe,’ and ‘I’ll think about it.’ Wanting a little more than that, I tried to press, “And then you’ll give my stuff back? Everything in my room?” Literally negotiating for my own possessions that she had no right to take in the first place. How far I had fallen.

Patting her purse, Hannah replied, “I have the key to your room right here. It’s yours if you’re a good servant today. That means treating me to a shopping spree and carrying all my things. Yes?”

I really wanted to push for a swear or a promise. Instead, I reluctantly said, “Yes, Hannah.” This was the first time she had offered to undo anything from the previous day. I was worried that if I wasn’t careful, she would change her mind. Of course, I was also concerned she would pull the rug out from under me anyway, yet it was a risk I had to take. Better than not trying at all. Right . . . ?

“The whole thing, Virgin,” she insisted, “I can shop with your card, and you’re my servant all day.”

Blushing at both the demeaning words, as well as how this scene might look to anyone looking our way from the parking lot and/or from inside the store, I quietly echoed, “Yes, Hannah. You can use my card, and I’ll be your servant all day.”
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Sixteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part Sixteen

It wasn’t until we had actually been walking around the mall for a minute or two that I started appreciating just how nice it was to be wearing underwear again, as well as something on my feet. Similar to being able to breathe out of both nostrils after a few days with a stuffy nose, the simple feeling of wearing clothes after being naked for so long was a relief. Though I was sure that I was only allowed such things because Hannah had no choice in the matter. She might have had enough wealth and influence to be treated like a princess at the mall, but it’s not like she could leave me exposed in a more public setting.

It didn’t matter that I was wearing Hannah’s clothes. Just one look at us would inform anyone of the fact that we weren’t two friends out for a day of shopping. She was the rich socialite everyone waited on hand and foot for the sake of a fat commission while I was the plainly dressed girl awkwardly tagging along and waiting in the corner as she tried on outfit after outfit. Nearly every store we went to had employees either greeting her by name or coming to her merely because she looked like the type that deserved such special attention. And if her image didn’t do the trick, surely someone would notice the armful of bags I was carrying for her and hint that she was potentially going to buy just as much there.

Each and every time she checked out, I had to watch in silent horror as she swiped my credit card. The first store alone rang her up for a total that was higher than how much my checking account currently held. That wasn’t even counting everything Hannah’s friends had bought for themselves online yesterday. I just kept reminding myself of the same thing as before–it was credit, and the charges could be reversed. Or, better yet, Hannah would just pay me back, as that would greatly simplify things.

Whenever she wasn’t trying on clothes, I was constantly lagging behind despite my best efforts. Hannah walked with a purpose, for starters. Not only was I shorter, but I was also walking around in footwear that wasn’t designed for such a brisk pace, and I didn’t have nearly the shopping stamina that she did. Oh, and she was strutting around with nothing but a phone in her hands, while I was weighed down by all of her bags. I was pretty sure she enjoyed being in front, having her servant girl tail behind her, though she also made a point to regularly snap at me to not fall behind at the same time.

At some point, I ended up abandoning my flip flops and stuffing them into one of the bags that would fit them without risking any part of the summer footwear touching Hannah’s new purchases. It wasn’t an easy decision. While the mall floor was probably cleaned somewhat regularly, it was still a very public space with lots of traffic, and I didn’t want to think about how gross it was to walk around without anything between my bare feet and the floor. There was also the whole ‘no shirt, no shoes’ policy that I kept waiting for someone to call me out on. However, I just couldn’t risk tripping and totally wiping out when holding all of Hannah’s expensive new things. Keeping up with her felt like more and more of a falling risk, and I knew that I would be way more balanced without the borrowed flip flops that weren’t the greatest fit.

Around the time my arms were threatening to give out from being Hannah’s pack mule, not to mention how my mid-section was rumbling from all the walking on an empty stomach, Hannah decided that she wanted to stop at a café for a break. Spoiled as ever, she picked a booth that was way too big for just two girls, so we’d have ample room for all of her shopping bags. Then she instructed me to sit quietly while she took care of everything.

Similar to the special treatment she had gotten ever since we pulled up to the mall, this spot was no exception. Most people in the café were lined up to order at the counter. Hannah didn’t bother with that; she merely raised a finger and a barista came over to our table when she saw that we were ready. Unlike the high end stores, there was no commission to be had at a place like this. And yet, Hannah still somehow had VIP status. I was guessing she was a regular and tipped exceedingly well, unless there was something I was missing.

“Should I start you with a latte this morning?” the young woman asked.

“Yes,” Hannah nodded, “And a large iced coffee. I’ll also have some breakfast this morning . . . ” She proceeded to order without a menu in sight. Based on how she requested each item, I doubted it was because she was intimately familiar with their options. She just assumed they could make what she wanted until she was told otherwise. “What about you, Jessie? Care for a bite?”

Yes. Absolutely I did. Until I caught the subtle look on Hannah’s face as she glanced at me. Though I barely knew the girl, she had bossed me around and intimidated me enough yesterday for me to know how to read a number of expressions in the name of self preservation. If I wasn’t stuck being her servant for the day, maybe I would have been impressed at how she managed to give me such a look while also not making it obvious to our server how much power Hannah had over me.

“Umm, no thank you,” I said. More manners in those three little words than in anything Hannah had said since we first stepped foot into the mall. She always knew what she wanted, and expected to get it. When those expectations were always met, she really had no need to bother with ‘please’ or ‘thank you.’

Once it was just the two of us again, Hannah didn’t bother giving me any of her attention. Whipping her phone out and proceeding to text her friends and check her socials, if I had to guess, she busied herself with the smart device while I had to just sit there and twiddle my thumbs. I had no idea where my phone was. Likely back at the house, for starters.

When our drinks arrived, Hannah told me that my iced coffee needed to be empty by the end of the meal. I looked at the large plastic cup with trepidation. The nonstop shopping had managed to distract me for a while; now that we were sitting and there wasn’t anything else to distract me, I was back to paying attention to the faint pressure on my bladder that had persisted ever since I had downed the room temperature coffee earlier. Yet there was no denying Hannah. At least I wasn’t being forced to chug the whole thing; as long as I took decently sized sips as she ate her breakfast, I would be able to complete the task given to me.

The various aromas wafting about the café were bad enough when paired with my hunger, but it was so much worse when the collection of sweet and savory plates were placed down in front of Hannah. And of course she could eat such a full spread while still maintaining her hourglass figure. Though between her age and her wealth, she could obviously stay fit with a combination of metabolism and possibly a personal trainer. I vaguely remembered her friends talking about such sessions the other night, though I was too distracted at the time to really be listening to their conversations.

She ate in silence for the most part, save for the occasional quiet chuckle at whatever she was looking at. I just sat there and drank my iced coffee; though the temperature was better than the drink from earlier, it was still black coffee. Not my favorite, yet I had already mentally committed to a faster pace than what I’d normally take with something that made me slightly grimace from the taste.

A few minutes in, my stomach growled loudly enough for Hannah to give me an annoyed look. “Unbelievable,” she muttered. She set half a slice of toast on one of her already empty plates, followed by a small piece of bacon. Not nearly enough food to satisfy me after the multiple skipped meals, but technically better than nothing. Hannah slid the plate across the table, “There. Eat, Virgin. And what do you say?”

There were a lot of things I wanted to say. But I just swallowed my pride and muttered, “Thank you, Hannah.” As badly as I wanted to just grab the toast and scarf it down, I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction. Trying not to look desperate, I did my best to pick up the pathetic excuse for a snack and eat it more like a lady. The silver lining to doing it that way meant that it forced me to savor each bite and parse out what little food I had been given.

Hannah went right back to ignoring me, up until she was done with her meal. Of course, my few bites were long gone at that point. No pacing in the world could make me finish my plate as slowly as she worked through her assortment of breakfast selections. As for my coffee, I hadn’t made nearly the progress I had aimed for. And Hannah was quick to point that out. “You’re not done yet?” she asked, after the barista from before collected our dishes and went to settle the bill, “It’s really not that difficult, Jessie. Here, I’ll show you.” She picked up the roughly one third full glass and brought it to my lips, tilting it back with very little warning.

It was fine for a swallow or two, but then I couldn’t keep up. I also couldn’t tell Hannah to stop with a mouthful of cold coffee. Stuck in an impossible situation, as both pulling back trying to communicate pretty much anything would result in a spill, my hesitation ended up making that happen anyway and then some. When I was at chipmunk capacity, the iced drink started trickling down my chin and neck. I couldn’t hold any more, and a small shake of my head only caused the lid of the cup to shift from my lips. Hannah seemed oblivious to my plight until it was too late. Or, more likely, this was her plan from the beginning despite how she was feigning ignorance.

Since the tall cup was tilted so much due to how much was left, separating myself from the plastic caused the entirety of the remaining coffee to spill onto my chest. My reflex would normally be to gasp, except my cheeks were still full of coffee. Instead, I just tensed up from first the cold, followed by the sensation of the borrowed shirt clinging to my chest. Belatedly remembering that I wasn’t wearing a bra, I flushed and threw my arms over my breasts. I wasn’t looking down yet, as I was focused on swallowing the coffee as quickly as I could without choking on it, but I had to assume that my form would easily be seen when the already tight shirt was wet.

“Jessie!” Hannah exclaimed. Pointedly putting the now empty cup down, she shifted back and immediately started berating me, “Be more careful! You could have spilled on me. And look what you did to the shirt I loaned you. Ugh! Now we’re going to have to buy you a replacement.”

Finally managing to get the rest of the coffee down, I belatedly tried to protest, “But, you-”

“But nothing!” Hannah snapped. Rolling her eyes, she gave an impatient glance towards the barista at the counter, “That’s what we’re doing next. I can’t have my servant girl looking like that,” she said, vaguely gesturing to my soaked and stained top.

Being Hannah’s pack mule had only gotten more and more exhausting as the bags piled up leading up to brunch at the café, as had the mental turmoil every time she swiped my card and berated me along the way. That collective list was now longer; having a wet shirt was physically uncomfortable and made me worry about any number of strangers staring at my bra-less chest as the thin top clung to it.

I had also gotten used to the routine of standing around while Hannah tried on countless outfits at each store. Tedious as it was, at least I had plenty of moments to myself. That wasn’t the case any more. The very next store was going to require more active participation on my part, as Hannah was quite insistent on getting me something to replace what I currently had on.

Objectively, it wasn’t a bad idea. Spilling coffee on myself was a lot different than if it had happened with water, so changing into something clean and dry would be preferable. Except if I had it my way, I’d end up grabbing something cheap and simple. Instead, Hannah and I circled the department store as she grabbed shirt after shirt for me to try on. All the while, I had to continue hauling her bags around. And due to how full my arms are, it wasn’t really possible to cover my chest and hold all her purchases at the same time.

After what felt like forever, she walked me to the dressing rooms and pointed to a spot where I was to leave everything. It was the first time I hadn’t been able to stick around and guard them after putting them down, though Hannah didn’t seem particularly concerned about that. Not when she could just hand the nearest assistant a bit of cash and tell them she didn’t want anyone touching her stuff while we were busy in the changing rooms.

I didn’t realize until we were given a stall that Hannah had no intention of letting me change alone. Though we were in too public of a setting for her to say anything about the previous night, all it really took was another one of those looks. ‘I’ve already seen every inch of you.’ Something like that. I had literally nothing to hide when it came to Hannah and her friends, plus the bossy blonde had so many incriminating pictures and videos of me. Baring my boobs between trying on new shirts was hardly anything compared to everything I had already been through.

This particular store seemed to be below Hannah’s standards, as she hadn’t picked out anything for herself. I was the only one that was going to be changing, and she made short work of hanging up all the potential options I had. When looking at them altogether, it appeared as if she had taken them off the hangers at random. An assortment of tees, blouses, and a couple tank tops were displayed before me, and Hannah gestured towards my current top with an expectant look. “Well?” she asked.

“Yes, Hannah,” I replied. It was a submissive phrase I was getting accustomed to, considering I was now saying it to an implied demand.

I peeled off the borrowed shirt, flushing right away as my boobs popped out of the tight outfit piece. Out of instinct, my arms lifted halfway in an attempt to cover myself up before I remembered that I wasn’t allowed to cover. Also, I was about to try on nearly a dozen new tops, and it was unlikely I’d be able to keep from exposing myself in the somewhat confined space even if I tried.

She held out her hand, and I reluctantly handed over the still damp shirt. In exchange, I was given a tank top to try. Desperate to cover myself again, I was quick to pull it over my head and down over my chest. With a bra, it might have been a decent option. I was far more interested in the various blouses, as those had a far better chance of hiding the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything else on my upper half.

Hannah seemed to agree that the tank top wasn’t great, though her way of putting it was far more crass than anything I would have said. “Your boobs are way too big,” she commented. After giving my chest a once-over that wasn’t remotely subtle, she added, “Almost like a girl like you shouldn’t have a rack like that. Next, Jessie.”

One by one, we went through each of the shirts she picked out for me. Though I did like a couple of them, Hannah ultimately decided that none of them suited me. She collected all of them in her arms to hand back in. It surprised me that she would actually do anything herself instead of snapping her fingers and making me do it instead, until I realized that my original tee was amidst the crumpled pile she was now holding. By the time I processed that, however, she was slipping out of the changing room and leaving me in there alone and topless.

“Hannah, wait!” I exclaimed. I had no choice but to talk with her through the door, unless I wanted to risk flashing my breasts to anyone in the area. The store had been fairly busy when we were walking through it, and I had no idea how many other women might be waiting on a stall at the moment.

“Relax, Jessica. I’m going to find you something better. I’ll be back soon, ‘kay?”

And that was that. I tried calling after her one more time, but didn’t get a response. Anything else would just draw attention to me, and attention was the last thing I wanted in my current state of undress.

Considering I was too hesitant to even poke my head out, there was no way in hell I was about to venture out into the shop to look for Hannah. All I could do was sit down on the changing room bench and wait for her to return.

I hadn’t noticed the air conditioning before, no doubt due to how hauling around all of Hannah’s bags while practically speed walking had actually caused me to sweat a little bit throughout the day. Now that I was standing still and fully topless, however, it didn’t take long for the changing room to get noticeably cold. It was summer, so of course the mall was blasting the AC. I wrapped my arms around my chest both to stay warm and to cover my bare breasts; mostly the former, as I hadn’t forgotten Hannah’s rule.

The girl in the mirror was hardly the confident university girl who arrived for a lucrative babysitting job yesterday. I turned away from my reflection after only a few seconds, hating the image of myself so exposed.

Without a watch or a phone, I had no idea how much time was passing. Every minute felt so long as I impatiently waited for Hannah to return, though I knew how easy it could be to misjudge time. Especially in a situation like this. As I shivered in the cool stall, I was hit with yet another urge to use the toilet. Summoning whatever willpower I could muster, I repressed that need as best as I could. I would be absolutely humiliated if I wet myself right here.

What would Hannah say? Would she whisk me out of there, or make me suffer through the reaction of bringing the closest retail worker over to see what I had done? The mental image of the latest thought was difficult to shake once it had invaded my mind.

Just about the time I started worrying about what the chances were of Hannah leaving me here to get out of this mess myself, as she could probably easily find someone else to carry her bags to the car in exchange for a sizable tip, my heart skipped a beat when someone gave a firm knock to the door. “Jessie.” It was Hannah. For once, I was actually glad to hear her voice, as the alternative would be a saleswoman trying to free up one of the stalls and me trying to explain why I was still in here.

I doubted she would be okay with me covering my boobs even for the sake of modesty in public, so I undid the latch and stepped as far as I could to the side in order to avoid anyone else catching a glimpse of me.

Hannah strutted in, giving my topless form an annoyed look before considering the idea that maybe closing the door behind her would be a good idea. Taking her sweet time, she gave the two of us a little privacy again before tossing me a new shirt. “Already bought it for you,” she informed me, “Well, you bought it for you. Go ahead; try it on.”

What? Why- She didn’t think to let me do that before making the purchase? Considering how many options I changed in and out of before, I was skeptical about whether she would approve of this one. But it was already done, and I knew better than to complain.

It took all of one second of examination for me to realize that the top was too small across the board. For my height, for my size, and almost certainly for my chest. Yet Hannah had already told me what to do, and I had agreed to be her servant for the day. Reluctantly pulling the shirt on, I tried my best to take solace in the fact that I’d at least be able to cover with the outfit piece, as clothes were essentially the only way I could do so in Hannah’s presence. Technically, the shirt wasn’t a crop top, but it might as well have been. It was WAY too small, definitely smaller than I thought. The plain tee exposed a substantial portion of my stomach, while flattening my chest in a similar manner to what the maid uniform did yesterday. This was worse, actually. Because while the slutty outfit at least hid my upper form, this shirt squished my boobs back while also blatantly displaying my nipples at the same time.

In short, I would have preferred to put the damp top back on instead.

“Well, what do you think?” Hannah asked, “I figured that one reason you might still be a virgin is because of the way you dress. This should help.”

“But . . . it’s too small,” I weakly protested. It was easily the sluttiest thing I had ever seen on my own body, and she expected me to leave the changing room like this?

She just rolled her eyes. “You’re fine. It’s either that, or go topless. Up to you.” With that, she turned right around and left the stall. This time, with the door wide open.

By this point, I was too desperate to do anything but accept what she had given me. I obviously couldn’t walk around topless, both because it wasn’t allowed as well as the fact that I would die of humiliation and discomfort, and I also couldn’t stay in the changing room. Hannah certainly wasn’t going to wait on me for very long, and I had no means of communicating with her if she decided to abandon me here with nothing but the skimpy outfit I was wearing.

So, ignoring the knot in my stomach and the flush on my cheeks, I hesitantly followed Hannah back out to the main area.

I could only pray this mall trip was almost over. And that Hannah didn’t have any other casually wicked plans for me while we were out . . .
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Seventeen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Chapter Seventeen

At some level, I knew that what I was wearing wasn’t the end of the world. Plenty of girls wore skimpy outfits in public these days, from crop tops to short shorts and everything in between. The difference is, those girls left the house after dressing themselves, no doubt aiming to look both attractive and put together. I didn’t feel like either of those things in the top Hannah had picked out for me, and was worried with every step that people would be staring at my nipples. Since I was stuck hauling all of Hannah’s purchases, there wasn’t much I could do to cover, either.

She led me through the mall at her usual brisk pace. I did the best I could to keep up, barely able to do so with the weight of the shopping bags. We ended up in a tanning salon, which I barely even recognized until I followed her into the place. Hannah told me to sit and wait, and she went up to speak with the girl at the front desk. A minute later, she was swiping my card and then coming back over to me. “Okay, Jessie. Time to fix that super pale skin of yours.”

Wait, what? This appointment was for me, and not for her? “Umm . . . ” I nervously muttered, glancing between her and the salon around us, “I don’t think . . . ”

“What, you think I need this place?” Hannah scoffed, “I’m plenty tan already, and I have a fucking pool to lounge by all summer while you clean my house and bring me my drinks. Plus you said you’d be my obedient servant all day. I’d hate for you to fail now after being such a good girl so far. Mostly.”

“Yeah, but-”

“But nothing. You’re so fucking pale. Come on, this is our last stop. The sooner you get in there, the sooner we can leave.”

I tried to voice my concerns one or two more times, only to end up being cut off. Even though this was something a lot more permanent than everything else Hannah had put me through so far, she was technically right. Though I had never imagined something like this when I reluctantly agreed to be obedient so far, that didn’t change the fact that I had said it. And I was admittedly tempted by her point about this being the end of our mall trip. Thanks to what I was wearing, I very much wanted to get out of the public eye, which both a sunbed salon and Hannah’s car achieved. And, of course, I was still quite easily intimidated by the girl, which made it difficult as always to stand up for myself.

Before I knew it, we were being escorted to one of the private rooms. The second Hannah and I were alone again, she demanded that I strip off my remaining clothes and climb inside. As much as I disliked being naked in front of other people, Hannah had already seen everything there was to see. At this point, any protests of mine would just be wasting time and making things more difficult for myself, so I took off Hannah’s shorts and the skimpy top I had bought for myself via the card in the blonde’s hand a few minutes ago, all under the watchful gaze of Hannah.

I had only ever done this once for a spring break trip, and it really hadn’t been worth the money. Because Hannah was right–I was pretty pale, and I had been nervous back then that everyone I knew would judge me for being noticeably tan the next time they saw me. So I had done the lightest setting for a pretty short length of time.

With Hannah, I wasn’t in control in the slightest. Rather than managing the settings myself, or letting me watch, she waited until I was lying down before making her selections. The soft beeps of the machine did nothing to inform me of what she was choosing. Apparently, there was a music option. When she was done with everything else, Hannah played the sound of a babbling brook, and proceeded to increase the volume by a few clicks.

“Don’t move a muscle, Virgin,” she said, “The bed will open when your session is done.”

Then she was gone. Or maybe she was just being quiet, and standing around texting to make sure I didn’t immediately get out. As if I was confident enough to do that; I had no idea how to operate the machine, and maybe it wasn’t as simple as pushing up on the metal. Either way, I was more or less alone with my thoughts in the solitude of the tanning bed.

The very first thing that crossed my mind was that I had applied lotion for the other appointment. ‘Should I have . . . ?‘ There was nothing I could do about it now. I just had to hope the lack of protection would be fine. And then there was the sound of running water, which did nothing to alleviate the pressure in my bladder. I somehow managed to hold it in until the cycle finished, though it was getting impossible to ignore now that I had been suppressing the need again and again whenever I felt it.

I stepped out of the sunbed and hurried over to the closest mirror. Gasping in horror, I could see right away that my worries were justified. My entire body was slightly burnt from the high intensity, prolonged exposure, lack of lotion, etc. It would take days for this to tan out, and that was a best case scenario. Based on former burning experiences, I could just end up with peeling skin and ultimately no tan to show for it when all was said and done. Either way, Hannah had found a way to make being naked even more embarrassing; my boobs were particularly rosy, which would certainly not go unnoticed.

Amazingly, Hannah had left my clothes sitting nearby. I quickly got dressed and reunited with her in the lobby, blushing right away when she gave me a onceover followed by a knowing smirk. She had done this on purpose! It wasn’t that much of a surprise, but still. Was there no limit to her actions where I was involved? Obviously she did need someone to keep an eye on her and somehow reform her casually cruel behavior.

I definitely wasn’t the girl for the job.

True to her word, this ended up being the last stop. One final humiliation for me, as I was now walking around with an unattractive burn on top of how pretty much anyone glancing our way would see the exact shape of my chest in the crop top. I carried all of Hannah’s shopping like usual, all the way back to the initial store where we had to wait another minute or two for the valet to return with her car.

“Clothes in the trunk, Virgin.” Not bothering to confirm that I was obeying, as she could easily assume at this point, Hannah got in the driver’s seat and settled in.

I knew better than to keep her waiting. Quickly yet neatly arranging all the bags in the trunk, I climbed in the back seat like before. On the way to the mall, I hadn’t loved being relegated to the back when it made way more sense for two girls our age to sit up front together. Now? I was just happy that I could cross my arms over my chest for the first time since buying the new top. My hands were finally free, and I also had the car door to cover if Hannah insisted that I leave them down.

She didn’t seem to notice or care. As we pulled out of the parking lot, she asked without so much as looking at me in the rearview mirror, “Want to stop for food, Jessie?”

In the back of my mind, I was skeptical. After everything I had been put through thus far, there was a good chance that this offer was not as simple as it sounded. Yet I found myself eagerly agreeing anyway. “Yes, Hannah,” I said. For starters, I was starving. The only thing I had eaten all day was the ‘snack’ I was given in the café that morning, which was barely more than a few bites of toast. And stopping somewhere would give me a better chance to use the toilet. Now that I wasn’t hauling Hannah’s bags around, it would hopefully be easier to excuse myself.

What I didn’t account for was that Hannah being part of a wealthy family did exclude her from cheap and easy meals. Rather than taking us to a restaurant, she pulled into a fast food drive-thru. So much for one of my two needs.

Rather than asking me what I wanted, she merely ordered a burger and fries for me, as well as an extra large soft drink. When she was handed the meal, as well as a small bag of fries she got for herself, she placed all the food in the passenger seat. “Here you go, Virgin,” she said, passing me back the enormous drink after removing the lid, “Finish this, and you can eat.”

I hesitantly took the heavy paper cup. The last thing I needed right now was more fluids in my system, but I was well aware that any little movement of the car would threaten a spill since she had taken off the one thing that was supposed to prevent that from happening on the road. I wasn’t sure I had what it took to down the whole drink in my current state, but I quickly took a few big sips to lower the contents to a safer level.

As we got back onto the main road, I was hit more fully by the scents up front. I wasn’t even that into fast food, yet a single whiff in my current state made my stomach growl. Tentatively taking a few more swallows of the carbonated drink in the hopes of working my way through it to earn some much needed food, I had to stop pretty quickly when I felt a renewed pressure below the waist. I had to be at my limit. There was no way I could finish the last two thirds without having an accident in the car.

Just when I was coming to that realization, Hannah slammed on the brakes.

I wasn’t prepared in the slightest. My body jolted forward, only to be abruptly caught by the seat belt. The whiplash caused the mostly full drink to spill down myself, all over my clothes. Gasping and wincing from the cold, as there had been a decent amount of ice in the cup, as well as from how my top was clinging to my chest and the rest of the soda was seeping into my shorts and underwear, I glanced up to find Hannah glaring at me in the mirror.

“Jessie! Are you serious?!” she snapped, “For fuck’s sake. If you’re not going to look after your clothes, you aren’t going to get any. Strip. Right now. And use what’s still dry to wipe up the mess you made.”

“But-”

“NOW. I’m not asking, Virgin. You have about two seconds, or I’m going to pull over and do it myself.”

But- but we were in the car! Being naked at her place was already a lot to handle, even if it was all girls. However, we were on a pretty public road, and Hannah’s car wasn’t particularly tall. Just about anyone at our height or above who happened to glance our way would see, especially if I was drawing attention to myself with the act of stripping. Which is why I knew I had to act as quickly as possible, as I had learned again and again that I was incapable of standing up to the girl I was supposed to be babysitting.

Starting with my shorts and underwear, mostly to keep from flashing my more visible half to anyone on the other side of the car window, I shifted and shimmied as I worked them down. Though Hannah’s shorts were more awkwardly fitting than they were tight, it didn’t change the fact that I was seated and the borrowed clothes were soaked. Thrusting my hips too far forward was a concern as well, so I did my best to keep my ass barely elevated over the leather until I managed to get the wet garments past my thighs. Before settling back down, I used the dry parts of the fabric to wipe at the seat beneath me like Hannah had told me to do.

Unfortunately, a soft drink wasn’t that easy to clean. No matter how thorough I tried to be, the leather was still sticky on my bare ass when I sat down. And after nervously looking left and right towards all the other cars and pedestrians, I tentatively peeled the crop top off my upper half, wincing at how it was clinging to my skin as well as how the exposure made me shiver from the AC that Hannah was blasting just like she had done on the way to the mall.

Fully naked. In the car.

Maybe not a new low, considering how I literally had to use my boobs as a sponge the other night, but certainly a new round of humiliation. I sank down in my seat and curled into a ball as we drove through the busy street, hoping that Hannah wouldn’t yell at me for covering up. There was just no way I could handle sitting properly in the car. Not only was I scared of being seen, but what if someone took a picture or video?! Hannah had a reason to hold onto the leverage she had on me, but a random stranger would have no problem sharing it with friends and the internet alike.

Rather than getting on my case about it, Hannah took pity on me. “Do you want to take the scenic route home, Jessie?” she casually asked.

I nodded right away. “Yes, Hannah.”

I should have known that her intentions were anything but pure. In my desperation to get somewhere more secluded, however, I failed to think about the lessons I had learned about Hannah over the last 24 hours.

We left civilization behind rather quickly. Her house was rather secluded, now that I was thinking about it, so it made sense that she didn’t have to take the main road if she wanted to. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief at the practically nonexistent amount of cars around us, I continued hugging my arms around my knees. I still hated my chest being bared, even if it was just Hannah now, and I was also cold.

Though I hadn’t consumed much of the large drink before spilling it all over myself, I still had to pee quite badly. I had briefly forgotten about the pressing need amidst everything else, but it was my singular focus as Hannah drove us down a number of winding roads. Letting out a tiny squeak as we hit a patch of rough terrain, I barely managed to hold it in. What could I do?! Hannah had been pretty insistent about not allowing me to use her bathrooms earlier. Surely she wasn’t serious, right? As I had wanted to point out at the time, it was impossible to both not use the restroom and not have any more accidents. Honestly, I would be willing to jump out of the car and relieve myself on the side of the road at this point. Yes, the thought of being naked outside was daunting, but there wasn’t a single car within sight at the moment. Plus I could use her car for cover.

Meekly piping up, feeling beyond self conscious from both my state of undress and how the pressure in my bladder was getting unbearable, I said, “ . . . Hannah?”

“No, Virgin. I’m not going to fuck you. Find another lesbian to take your V-card.”

“That’s not-”

“Jessie, shut up. I’m trying to enjoy the scenery.”

I fell silent again, not sure what to do. Thirty seconds later, the decision was out of my hands. The vibrations of another bumpy road proved too much for my body, and I couldn’t hold back a large squirt of pee. “Hannah, please,” I started, but it was too late. No amount of willpower or physical tensing would save me from what I had put off for way, way too long. The faint trickle started up despite my best efforts, quickly shifting into a steady stream as I rapidly emptied my bladder all over the seat.

Since I had unintentionally preempted the accident by getting Hannah’s attention, she noticed what was happening almost right away. Her response? Turning off the music. In the now quiet of the car, there was absolutely no hiding what was happening. If the faint hissing from between my thighs wasn’t enough, it wasn’t long before there was a warm puddle underneath me that created the same audible tinkling noise a toilet made when the water was disrupted.

I was absolutely mortified. Again.

Disgusted, too. At least my last few accidents had been onto the living room floor, and later the cement by the pool. This time, I was literally sitting in my own mess. And apparently, that’s how it was going to be for the rest of the journey.

“I’m not even surprised,” Hannah rolled her eyes, “This is exactly why you don’t deserve boobs like that. You can’t even make it to the bathroom like a mature girl. You haven’t had sex, either.”

I was already blushing from the prolonged accident, but my cheeks turned crimson from her remarks. “I tried-”

“Whatever. Sit still and try not to make an even bigger mess. When we get back to the house, you and I are going to have a talk.”
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Eighteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Jess

There wasn’t anything else I could do.

Hannah was driving on rural roads at this point, so it wasn’t as if she could pull over and let me clean up somewhere. Also, I was naked, so that wouldn’t be an option anyway unless she allowed me to put back on the borrowed clothes first. The one thing that I would do, if given the option, was scoot over to the opposite side of the car. At least then, I wouldn’t be sitting in my own pee. But I was way too intimidated by Hannah to do something perfectly reasonable like that, especially when she was already judging me.

So I sat there for the rest of the journey, still shivering from the nonstop AC and resisting the urge to cover my bare chest like I so desperately wanted to.

The sight of Hannah’s house was quite the relief. Though I had been through all kinds of mortifying experiences there, at least it had been secluded. While I didn’t love being exposed to the blonde and her friends, that was slightly preferable to wearing skimpy clothes at the mall and being naked for any nearby drivers to see. I was still clinging to the hope that I could somehow get this summer back on track. At the moment, I was definitely in no position to make such an attempt.

Rather than pulling all the way to the end of the driveway, Hannah merely parked the car adjacent to the front door. “Bring all my shopping bags inside,” she told me upon turning off the engine, “And try not to make a mess. If you spill on the floor, you’ll be cleaning it up with your toothbrush. Oh, and wash my car. Starting with your piss, obviously, but you might as well scrub the whole thing while you’re at it.” She popped the trunk, then opened the garage door in the distance. “Meet me around back when you’re done.” With that, she strutted into the house without another word.

I scrambled out of the car, very much wanting to get out of the dirty puddle I had been stuck in for at least fifteen minutes. Hoping that Hannah wasn’t planning on looking back or watching me from inside, I started awkwardly shaking my hips to remove as much moisture as I could. Using my hands was out of the question, as that would be disgusting and unsanitary, so I had to suffer through the awkwardness of my boobs shifting and bouncing in response to the movements. Without a bra to keep them in place, or my hands to cup them, there was really no avoiding it.

It made the most sense to start on the car so I could air dry, not that I’d ever feel clean down there until I could actually take a bath or shower. Honestly, I’d take a wet wipe at this point. However, Hannah started by telling me to bring in her bags. She could have just been rambling off demands without caring about how I executed them, or she could have meant for me to go in order. I didn’t want to risk it, so I started with the first thing I heard.

After so much nudity yesterday, you’d think that I would be a little desensitized to it. That definitely wasn’t the case. Then, it was later in the day, and everything I was subjected to had transpired behind the house. Now, it was a sunny, summer day. I was standing on the driveway in front of Hannah’s borderline mansion and more conscious than ever about my nudity. Though her friends weren’t here, and I’d easily see a vehicle in the distance, it didn’t change the fact that being naked in broad daylight was beyond uncomfortable for me.

I grabbed a few shopping bags, deciding that multiple trips was the way to go. Though it meant prolonging my time outside, I didn’t want to risk dripping in the house. A few trips later, I had successfully carried all of Hannah’s purchases into the house. I briefly considered that she might have meant that she wanted them up in her room, even if she hadn’t specified anything beyond ‘inside.’ Because I could still feel the dampness of my thighs and lower cheeks, however, I figured it would be best to tackle the car wash first. I could always bring the bags upstairs afterwards.

As for the coming task, I was going in completely blind. I had already learned where plenty of the cleaning supplies were as Hannah’s ‘housekeeper,’ yet her garage was brand new territory. Thankfully, Hannah hadn’t made me remove the flip-flops when making me strip in the car. I could only imagine how hot the driveway was after half a day of baking in the sun.

I made my way into the spacious garage, letting out an exhale of relief simply due to being partially inside. Objectively, it didn’t make a difference where I was when no one else was around, but it still felt more acceptable to be naked indoors. Of course, I would have preferred clothes. It was only a temporary comfort, as I still had a car to wash. After poking around the outskirts of the garage, I eventually found what I needed. The supplies were well organized and logically placed right next to the hose that was no doubt set up for this very job. I had been bracing myself to drag the backyard one around the house. This wasn’t a huge convenience in the grand scheme of things, though it helped a little bit.

This time, I was determined to make it in a single trip. I poured a little soap into the bucket and grabbed a large sponge, then took the hose with my other hand. Ideally, the car would have been a lot closer, though it wasn’t too much trouble to carry everything halfway down the driveway. I did have to double back to turn the water on, still feeling constantly nervous and self conscious whenever the outside air brushed my exposed body.

It had been a while since I washed a car by hand. The good news was, it wasn’t particularly complicated. Similar to how I’d give myself a shower, I sprayed down Hannah’s sedan with the water, then proceeded to scrub with the soapy water I had made for myself in the bucket. I couldn’t help but think back to how I had been made to use my boobs as a sponge the previous night, and prayed that Hannah wouldn’t come back out here to demand the same thing for her car.

I was also worried about burning. My skin was already a bit red from my too long/too high setting in the tanning bed, and now I was under the sun without a trace of lotion protecting me. With that in mind, I worked as efficiently as possible, occasionally ducking back into the garage to avoid non-stop exposure to what was surely a high UV index. I was tempted to give the dirty areas of my body a quick pass with the sponge, except Hannah could still be keeping an eye on me from one of the windows. Anything I did that wasn’t a direct order from her would potentially lead to a punishment.

It wasn’t until I finished rinsing all the soap off her car that I remembered that cleaning the inside was supposed to be the priority. “Shit,” I muttered to myself. My focus had been all over the place, and I had been thinking too much about the mess on my body rather than where I had been seated. Scurrying back to the garage, I grabbed a handful of rags while praying the leather would be fine. It was difficult to be quick and careful, as I really didn’t want my hands to touch the pee as I did an initial few passes to wipe up the accident. Then I got to work actually cleaning the back of the car, realizing that I wouldn’t be able to roll the windows down without Hannah’s keys. Letting out a frustrated groan, I dried everything off to the best of my ability, then left the door wide open while I started putting everything away. Hopefully the very same sun I was worried about burning from would be enough to air dry the back of the car; I needed to close the door soon, as she would kill me if any bugs or whatever ended up inside.

Taking the initiative to close the garage door with the same clicker Hannah had used, I reluctantly closed her car back up and had to assume that the sun would still be enough to do the rest on a summer day. Now what? Hannah had told me to meet her around back . . . Did that mean I should cross through the house like she did, or circle around from the outside? The visual of the latter was already in my mind, as I had pictured myself doing it to get the hose. And because the young blonde was needlessly cruel, she would probably prefer me to stay out as long as possible while I didn’t have a stitch of clothing on.

Opting for the more humiliating route, if only to avoid more trouble, I reluctantly made my way towards the very pool that had started all of this. I should have never hopped in the shower without locking the door first.

Hannah was outside.

Wearing the same bikini as yesterday, lounging by the pool without a care in the world. Easy enough to do, considering she didn’t have a single chore or responsibility to worry about as the entitled eighteen year old that she was. She was much more than rich and spoiled, of course. I would have been able to handle a girl like that. When she noticed me approaching, she said, “Took you long enough. I need a drink, but not before you get cleaned up.”

Speaking of showers. Although this time around, I was much more inclined to head upstairs and do just that, even if she planned on sticking me with a slutty maid uniform afterwards. In fact, that was highly preferable to my current nudity. In retrospect, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought to give myself a scrub along the way when washing Hannah’s car. A few passes of the sponge would have been better than nothing, and the sun would have dried me off afterwards.

“Yes, Hannah,” I said. At least I was dry at this point, if not clean. Heading towards the house in a similar manner to my countless trips last night to refresh drinks again and again, I only made it a few steps before Hannah spoke up.

“Where the fuck are you going, Virgin?” she asked. Sitting up slightly, she pointed towards the edge of the poolside area, “Shower out here, where I can keep an eye on you. Actually, I don’t even trust you that far away from me. Here.” With that, she stood up and walked over to what I realized was an outdoor shower. The other day, I just figured it was some kind of storage area. When Hannah opened the wooden door, however, the showerhead within made it clear what it actually was.

I knew some houses by lakes and beaches had such things. Why did Hannah’s family have one? Then again, I hadn’t loved being unexpectedly covered in chlorine from my ‘fall’ into the pool. Maybe Hannah and her friends liked to rinse off out here after a swim. Either way, I had a much different reason for needing a shower at the moment.

“Keep the door open,” Hannah said, “And there’s no need to waste hot water on you.” She grabbed what I assumed was the cold knob and started the water. “Well?”

So much for privacy. And comfort. While I was a bit hot from being out in the sun for so long, a cold shower was hardly the cure. A dip in the pool would be one thing. This is what Hannah wanted, however, which meant that it would be what I did. With a nervous swallow, I stepped forward and tried not to think about the impending wave of cold water. Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad?

Demonstrating her impatience right away, Hannah groaned and snapped, “Now, Jessie!” Placing both of her hands on my back, she gave me a good shove.

Stumbling forward, and just barely able to keep myself from tripping over the raised stone that divided the shower from the area leading up to it, I gasped as my entire body was doused in the freezing water. It was not at all refreshing like I had expected; if anything, the fact that my skin had been warmed by the sun made the abrupt shift in temperature that much worse. I was also temporarily blinded by the water in my eyes, as I had more or less been sent in face first, rather than the way I’d normally step into such a thing.

Out of pure instinct, I mostly removed myself from the cascade. It’s what I would do in a normal shower when waiting for the water to heat up, or to adapt to the temperature one way or another when first stepping in. Of course, this wasn’t a normal shower in the slightest.

“Jessica!” Hannah exclaimed, “Do I seriously have to babysit you through this whole thing? Get back under the water. Rinse your whole virgin body off. Hair, too. Come on, I don’t have all day.”

Blinking the water away until I could mostly see again, though my vision was still terrible without my glasses or contacts, I preemptively winced as I moved back into place under the showerhead.

Taking shallow breaths as I forced myself to stay in the freezing shower this time around, I tried to go through the motions of my usual routine despite having an audience and having to deal with the awful water. I raised my arms and ran my hands through my hair until my brunette locks were thoroughly rinsed, doing my best to not think about how my breasts were blatantly on display as I did so. Then I turned in a slow circle to make sure that every inch of me was hit with the water for at least a few seconds.

After being overly thorough for the sake of avoiding even more judgment and chastising from Hannah, I finally moved away from the center of the outdoor stall. I still needed to wash myself, and the only way to do that was to be slightly removed from the falling water. Briefly looking towards the blonde to verify that what I was doing was okay, I reached down and picked up the shampoo. My vision was blurry, but I wasn’t blind. Besides, this was how I was used to showering, as contact lenses weren’t meant to be worn in the tub.

When Hannah didn’t yell at me or get on my case about anything, I got to work. My hair was definitely going to be the worst part. Rinsing out my long, brunette hair was normally relaxing in a steamy shower, but it would take forever when holding my head underneath the cold water. But I was in too deep, and Hannah was standing there watching my every move. I was caught between wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible, while also tempted to stall ever so slightly for the sake of letting the sun warm me up a little bit while I worked the shampoo through my dark locks.

I couldn’t delay the next part forever. Plunging my whole body back into the frigid water and flashing back to my prolonged time in the freezer last night, I hurried to rinse all the suds out so I could get back out and get started on my body. There wasn’t a washcloth or loofah within sight, and I definitely wasn’t about to ask Hannah for something like that. This was literally an outdoor shower, and she would almost certainly scoff at such a ‘need.’

Instead, I simply lathered up my hands and hesitantly started on my shoulders. It wasn’t going to be too long before I had to move on from my arms to more or less fondling my bare breasts in front of Hannah. That’s not actually what I would be doing, but that’s basically what it would look like when washing my chest with my bare hands. Of course, she already had blackmail of me touching myself in a much more damning manner. I just had to get through this, just like I needed to get through so many other recent ordeals.

Feeling the heat rush to my face, I lowered my hands to my chest and began spreading the soap around. As badly as I didn’t want to put on a show for the blonde, I had to assume that she wouldn’t be content with me doing the bare minimum. So I gave myself a few squeezes, blushing all the while. I couldn’t even bring myself to look up, as it was easier to remain ignorant of whether or not Hannah was training a camera on me.

My stomach offered a brief reprieve, though it wasn’t long before I had to touch myself in another inappropriate manner while both outside and while being observed the entire time. Rubbing myself between the thighs for a few seconds, I cringed upon realizing that I couldn’t shift my focus nearly as quickly as this time. I had been sitting in my own mess for so long in the car, which meant I really had to scrub all the areas below my waist.

“Hey, Virgin,” Hannah said, speaking up for the first time in a while, “When you’re done, turn off the water and put your hands on your head.”

Leaving me in suspense beyond that, she told me to get back to it.
Guru

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter Eighteen

Post by Guru »

Already expressed my interest for this stry....Also understood the commission method.. but atleast 2 part a month could be helpful for the free readers...been visiting your website everyday to check the update on this stry....Once again thanks for the stry and ur time....Hope the humiliation of Jesse continues more
*Lady Lucia*

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter Nineteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

I'm making an effort this year to prioritize my writing over everything else; cutting a story update in half and double posting would mean more upkeep and clerical work that would take my attention and energy away from actually writing. I do get the appeal of the suggestion, but I'd rather keep things as simple as possible when it comes to both my website and forums.

--Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Nineteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jess

I didn’t have much left to clean by the time Hannah told me what to do after the shower.

Stalling was out of the question. It didn’t matter that I wasn’t looking forward to what she had planned for me; it was going to happen no matter what, and every minute I spent bathing myself was another minute I had to be naked while Hannah’s eyes were directly on me. Despite the ‘lesbian’ comments about me over the last 24 hours, I had no idea whether she was straight or not. Either way, it didn’t matter; there was no way she was into me like that. This was all purely to heighten my embarrassment.

Finishing up with my legs and feet, grateful that my backside was facing away from her while I did so, I took another minute or so in the outdoor space to make sure that I was fully rinsed off. Knowing Hannah, she would absolutely punish me for something as little as not showering to her absurd standards. Plus I’d rather not have any soap on my body afterwards.

Then, after reminding myself that the blonde had already seen every inch of me, not to mention all the lewd pictures she and her friends had taken, I turned off the water and reluctantly obeyed Hannah’s latest command. Placing my hands on my head and pivoting my body towards her, as I assumed that’s what she wanted, I blushed right away as I realized that the position slightly caused my chest to jut out. There was really no avoiding it; the only way I could protect my modesty was by keeping my thighs together as tightly as possible as I awkwardly displayed myself.

I could only imagine how unattractive I looked, too. Shivering with cold, brown hair plastered to my head, dripping in the outdoor shower as I continued dealing with the nudity that I doubted I would ever get comfortable with. I was confident about my body, though a bit of extra height would have been nice, but that didn’t mean I wanted to be seen naked. Not like this, anyway.

Also, I found myself wishing for the summer heat that had been such a problem when washing Hannah’s car. Not only was I in the shade of the house, but the sun was also behind a cloud at the moment. There wasn’t a towel within sight, either. I wanted to ask Hannah for one, of course. After a freezing shower, the last thing I wanted to do was air dry. However, I first had to get through whatever she had planned.

As unpredictable as she could be, I actually ended up being correct about her initial motivation for making me stand in such a way. With an idle smile, she picked up her phone from a nearby table and trained it on me. “Don’t move an inch,” she told me, getting ahead of my instinct to turn away at the thought of being photographed while buck naked, “Stick your chest out, and smile.”

I wasn’t sure which of the two directives was worse. My chest already was slightly out from my arms being up and, because of that, my shoulders being pulled back. And as for the latter demand? Smiling when told to was bad enough already, and then there was the absolutely humiliating day I had gone through.

Doing my best to obey, knowing that I would only be standing there for even longer if I didn’t, I arched my back and pushed my breasts forward to the best of my ability. Blushing more deeply, I hesitantly parted my lips and gave whatever smile I could muster under the circumstances.

Naturally, it wasn’t enough. Hannah scoffed. “A real smile, Jessie. Or would you rather go back to the mall?”

No!’ The first trap had been more than enough. My arms were still sore from carrying all of her bags, my body was burnt from the tanning bed, and I didn’t even want to think about how many people had seen the shape of my breasts and nipples in the tight top I had been stuck wearing at the end. Then there was the fact that my credit card had been charged for every single purchase throughout the day, and Hannah had really expensive taste. I didn’t even want to think about how many thousands of dollars she had spent between today and the way her friends had treated themselves the night before.

With that in mind, I pushed the biggest smile possible onto my face, going so far as to give a quiet exhale of laughter to myself like I might do when trying to make my face look natural for a more normal photo. All that, while still arching my back in what was easily the most unnatural position for my chest.

“That’s better, Jessica,” she said, “Now how about a shy pout? Should be easier for you.”

She wasn’t wrong. Although pouting on purpose felt so awkward and immature, especially since I was supposed to be the housekeeper/babysitter here. Still, I did as I was told. Feeling a bit like a slutty influencer who baited guys into donating money, I gave some form of a pout for the camera. It wasn’t an expression I ever normally made, and I wished I had a second to check with a mirror before letting Hannah capture whatever my blind attempt looked like.

Hannah snapped another few pics, each one with the volume on to add insult to injury, then set her phone down after telling me to stay in place. “Actually, no,” she said, somewhat changing her mind, “Come here. But keep your arms up.”

I wasn’t sure what to expect, though I knew that I had to do as I was told. Slowly stepping out of the shower, making sure not to trip over the stone between the tile and the main pool area, I walked up to Hannah. By the time I was right in front of her, I had to slightly crane my neck to meet her eyes, and re-arch my back when she reminded me that my chest was supposed to be pushed out.

Once I was how she wanted me, baring myself while glistening all over and still trying not to shiver, it didn’t take long for Hannah to slip back into ‘completely unpredictable’ mode.

Out of nowhere, her hand slapped one of my bare breasts.

I gasped. Between how hard she had hit me, as well as the surprise of being struck in such a sensitive spot, it took everything in me not to drop my arms and wrap them around my chest. It wasn’t the first time Hannah had slapped me in such a way, but it had been a while. Staring at her with wide eyes, I remained frozen in absolute indecision. Hitting her back was a bad idea, as was snapping at her. It dawned on me all over again just how much control Hannah had over me after less than 24 hours. Rather than defending myself or fighting back, I was still standing there with my entire front side on display for her to see and to potentially hit again.

Apparently Hannah recognized this, too.

“You’re pathetic,” she bluntly said, “Apologize for your boobs. Right now.”

It also wasn’t the first time she had demanded an apology for something that I had no say over. Briefly hesitating with my mouth agape, I echoed the phrase from the other night, “I’m sorry for my boobs . . . ”

Hannah stared me down. “You should be. Wetting yourself in the fucking car? A childlike girl with no self control doesn’t deserve boobs like that. You’re a naughty virgin who deserves to be punished.”

“I’m sorry,” I muttered. What else was I supposed to say? It wasn’t fair how she was treating me, though it was a lot more difficult to deny the merit of her scathing remarks. I had wet myself in the car, and had barely said anything regarding my needs. In my defense, Hannah had revoked my bathroom privileges, provided she had been serious about that. But being a virgin? Though that was ‘my fault’ in a way, it’s not like it was something worth punishing!

“Chores. Now.” Hannah pointed towards the sliding doors that led into the kitchen. “Make me a snack and a rum cocktail for starters. Then get started on the windows. Every window, Jessie. Both the inside and the outside. Why the fuck are you still standing there? Hop to it, girl. Wait. Glasses.”

She stepped forward and produced my glasses out of thin air. Or maybe I was so blind without the unattractive accessory that I just couldn’t tell that she had them ever since I stepped out of the shower. Placing them on me and subsequently coming into focus, the unfairly hot blonde stepped back again. Still not sure what to say, I awkwardly fumbled for some form of gratitude. For giving me something that was mine in the first place. “Umm, th-”

“What did I say, Virgin?” she glared, “Hop to it. Right now.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. Assuming that she didn’t want me awkwardly crossing the patio with my arms over my head, I dropped them back down and hastily made my way towards the house. Anything to separate myself from the needlessly cruel girl, even if the cost was allowing her to see my bare backside as I scurried away. It wasn’t until I actually reached the doors that I hesitated. I was still soaking wet, and of course Hannah hadn’t considered giving me a towel. Making the call to be obedient, as water was just water at the end of the day, I hesitantly stepped inside.

Stiffening at the wave of AC that crashed into me, instinctively wrapping my arms around my chest as I shivered from head to toe, I cringed at the thought of what Hannah might do if she perceived me as covering up. For all I knew, she was following me in. Even though it was more a reaction to the temperature, I doubted she would see it like that. So I lowered my hands to my sides, trying to remember if the house had been this cold yesterday. Maybe it was just due to the fact that I was covered in water.

I wasn’t much of a cook, nor did I know what Hannah wanted. Last night it had mostly been fruit, along with various chips and crackers. Taking a similar approach this time around, I decided to do some iteration of a charcuterie board, mostly because I figured it was the safest way to make sure there was at least something she liked. Between cheese, meat, crackers, and fruit, hopefully she would be content grazing after already having a bite at the mall.

Speaking of keeping Hannah happy, I opted to start on her drink first. She could work on that while I prepared the more involved part of her request. As I pulled out the handle of rum, I tried not to think about how I was once again not only allowing the girl I was supposed to be supervising to drink, but actively making a drink for her. I dried my hands off on the nearby hand towel, it belatedly registered that something like that would be better than nothing for the rest of my body. With a single pass of the towel, I wiped myself down enough so I wasn’t dripping. That would have to do. If Hannah needed to dry her hands later, she might get annoyed that the hand towel was soaked.

Honestly, I was more concerned about the floor than I was about anything else. Normally a room where people regularly came in from the pool was bound to have wet floors along the way. Except this house really nice, and Hannah also had completely unrealistic expectations for what one girl could do. I wasn’t even supposed to be here as her maid! Yet here I was, wondering if there was something I could use to wipe up the floors to avoid Hannah’s judgment.

For the time being, I just had to take one step at a time. Starting with making a simple Rum & Coke like I did last night for . . . for her? For one of the girls? It was all a blur.

I definitely didn’t want to go outside again in my fully exposed state. If anything, the glasses made everything worse. While I very much appreciated being able to see properly again, which would hopefully mitigate the headache from so many hours of everything being so blurry, it also meant that I was more aware of my own nudity. Not that I really had to see that I wasn’t wearing clothes; it was just one more sense I now had to deal with.

As usual, I tried to cling to any silver linings I could find. Like how the sun on my body, self conscious as I felt walking around like this in broad daylight, at least warmed me up a little bit.

The last thing I expected was for Hannah to be nude as well. Well, not quite as nude as I was. She still had her bikini bottoms on, but was lying on her poolside chair completely topless.

I froze for a moment. The blonde was probably still expecting me, but like this? It wasn’t fair. I hated being so exposed around others, and Hannah was lying there and baring her chest without a care in the world. I doubted she was even doing it for the sake of making me uncomfortable. This was just her house, her pool. And as I had seen on two separate drives now, her property was quite secluded. Hannah was just confident and shameless as ever, and I assumed she was just avoiding tan lines.

“Umm, Hannah?” It took all my willpower not to look at her boobs. Unlike she and her friends had suggested countless times, I wasn’t a lesbian. I wasn’t bisexual, either. But I also wasn’t used to being around girls that lounged about without a stitch of clothing above the waist. That made my eyes naturally want to drift to the unfamiliar/out of place. Making a conscious effort to keep my eyes on her face, I held out the drink.

She lazily opened her eyes. Glancing up at me, then towards the glass in my hand, she simply let her eyelids fall again. “Leave it on the thing,” she said, dismissively waving her hand towards the little table beside her.

I couldn’t believe how much of a servant I had turned into. Even when she wasn’t watching my every move and threatening me with XYZ, I was still waiting on her hand and foot. But what else could I do? I had already tried and failed to get my stuff back, and I didn’t even know where my clothes were at this point. If I couldn’t succeed in that endeavor while dressed in the maid uniform, I certainly didn’t have a chance of searching her place in my current state, even if she was outside and not bothering to keep tabs on me.

And what would I even do if I did manage to get dressed? She had pictures and videos. She had my phone. Until I found a way to contact her parents and to somehow destroy that evidence–which was no doubt saved in multiple places by this point–I was stuck being 100% her housekeeper and 0% her babysitter.
Heading back inside, I got to work on the next task. Still not loving the AC, and feeling super weird preparing food while buck naked, I spent a couple minutes looking for a wooden board before pulling out whatever I could find from the fridge and pantry. One step at a time. I knew it was naive to think that Hannah would let up if I behaved exactly how she wanted me to, but that was the only ‘strategy’ I had for the time being.

Just when I was putting the finishing touches on the charcuterie board, a bit jealous of the spread that was at least five times more expensive than what my friends and I could afford in terms of cheeses and such, I looked up when I heard the sliding doors opening. Apparently I hadn’t been quite efficient enough.

“Jessie! What the actual fuck?!” Hannah exclaimed. Gesturing to the kitchen floor all around her, she said, “There’s water fucking everywhere. You’re my housekeeper! You’re supposed to be doing the opposite of making messes.”

“But, I- You said-” Floundering immediately, as I was getting worse at handling Hannah with every passing hour, I blushed deeply as I mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

“Stop talking. Stay right there.” With an annoyed huff, she swiveled on her heel and strutted out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.

Once I was alone, and thoroughly daunted by whatever was in store for me, I cringed as my stomach let out a long, loud growl. Right. I had only had a literal bite to eat all day, and had mostly been on my feet as well. The charcuterie board before me was so, so tempting. The meat, especially. Some protein would do me good, and would last a lot longer than the bits of carb scattered around the edges. But Hannah hadn’t given me permission. If she smelled it on my breath, or caught me by turning the corner a lot sooner than expected . . .

Though she had made it rather clear that she would tell me off for just about anything, I wasn’t quite hungry enough to intentionally risk incurring her wrath. So I merely waited, hoping that she would realize it wasn’t fair to blame me for something that only happened because she sent me to the kitchen right after my shower. At this point, my body was mostly dry, yet the floor was still soaked due to the indoor temperature preventing much evaporation.

Hannah returned, holding up one of my nicer sundresses. Unfortunately, I quickly learned that she had no intention of letting me wear it. “Here,” she said, bunching it up in her hands and throwing it at me, “You can use this to wipe the floor.”
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Twenty

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER TWENTY

Hannah

All in all, it was a solid day.

Seeing Jess get more and more tangled up in her obedience was delightful. There’s definitely a degree of natural submission where she’s involved, but it’s not nearly as obvious or overwhelming as some of the other girls I’ve put in their place throughout my teenage years. Most of what the brunette had been doing was less about any submissive tendencies, and a lot more about the way I set things up for her to fail. Personal possessions confiscated, bathroom privileges revoked, and a non-stop barrage of lose/lose scenarios that kept her under my thumb all the while.

My most recent achievement? Jess didn’t even eat anything when left alone in the kitchen, nor did she ask for any food when she was clearly starving. It took most of the day for her to clean the inside and the outside of all the windows in my house, complete with making her get onto the roof naked to scrub the outside of the ones on the upper floors. We didn’t have any neighbors that would see her, nor a busy street anywhere close to our secluded property, but still. Just the fear of being seen would probably be enough for the girl, as well as the prospect of her sunburn getting worse if she wasn’t quick enough.

I didn’t feel the need to hover or overly supervise along the way. While all kinds of amusing, breaking the girl who had been hired to babysit me wasn’t my only summer interest. Of course, I would still check in. To tell her off for the noises her stomach was making, for fidgeting and shivering, and to top her off with more black coffee. Ever the thoughtful girl, I wanted to make sure Jess had the appropriate energy to tackle her chores on so little sleep. It wasn’t my fault if her bladder could only handle so much.

Deciding to order takeaway for dinner, as there was only so much cooking I trusted my maid with before she got better at her job, I made sure to call Jessie down to prepare my plate and make me a good cocktail to go with it. The seasoning on the still steaming meal made the starving girl visibly salivate, and her stomach rumbling was noticeably loud in the resonant kitchen. Naturally, I told her off all over again, and informed her that she could eat once she finished her chores. Just for good measure, I made a big show of openly eating in front of the girl while she cleaned up the kitchen. Her expression was so amusingly desperate, yet she was obedient enough to not ask for anything herself. That, or too scared to do so. Her little fidgets and twitches only got more noticeable throughout the afternoon and evening as well, yet she didn’t say a word about her jittery state or need to use the bathroom again. And, of course, I didn’t bother commenting or asking her about it. That was her problem, not mine.

By the time Jessica was finished with everything I told her to work on, it was time for bed. Shame. That meant she didn’t have time to eat.

Similar to the previous night, I offered her a handful of tablets to take. “To help you sleep,” I said, just like before. Except this time, the three identical pills would do the complete opposite. Last night, I wanted her to manage to crash on the hardwood floor, and wake up feeling all kinds of uncomfortable after doing so. After a full day with me, however, I thought it would be more fun to counter her exhaustion with caffeine tablets.

After she took her medicine, I swiped her glasses and told her she could have them back in the morning if she behaved. Then, when her vision was less clear, I closed and locked the bedroom door. Doing the same with my en suite bathroom after going through my evening routine, I crawled under the covers of my comfortable bed, knowing full well that I would be asleep within minutes.

“‘Night ‘night, Jessie!” I smirked, with a lilt to my voice as I clicked the button on my bedside remote to kill the lights.

Jess

I was wide awake.

WIDE awake.

Honestly, I was a little bit worried what the sleeping pills would do to my body when Hannah offered them to me. In theory, it sounded like a good idea, considering the caffeine coursing through my veins. Except what would it feel like when I started feeling both tired and jittery at the same time?

The floor was just as uncomfortable as before, and the small blanket I had did very little to counteract the AC that felt as if it was blasting through the house. It probably wasn’t that dramatic; I had just been naked literally all afternoon and evening, and was positioned rather close to the vent. Meanwhile, Hannah was wearing PJs in the form of a tank top and loose athletic shorts, curled up underneath her comforter on the other side of the room.

I could not sleep for the life of me. There wasn’t a clock within sight, either. Hannah probably just used her phone to keep track of the time, not that I could blame her; that’s what I did as well, when my phone wasn’t being kept from me by a younger girl. Between the humiliating memories, the knowledge that I was no closer to getting back into housekeeper/babysitter mode than I had been yesterday, and the fact that I was freezing cold and painfully hungry, how on earth was I supposed to drift off on the hard floor? I felt as jittery as ever, too, and really, really had to pee. The last time I had gone was in Hannah’s car. Between the quantity of liquid she had pushed me to drink since then, as well as the diuretic effect of the caffeine, it was no wonder that it felt like I had to burst.

Maybe I should have asked? I had considered it when Hannah was getting ready for bed, but she had made it clear earlier that I wasn’t allowed to use the bathroom and that I would get in trouble for wetting myself. Impossible, obviously.

After however long I had been tossing and turning and keeping my thighs tightly pressed together all the while, I couldn’t take it. Getting in trouble for using the toilet was better than getting in trouble for pissing on Hannah’s bedroom floor, right? I actually didn’t know. The blonde was so unpredictable, and needlessly harsh to boot. Quietly getting up and padding across the room, freezing every time my bare feet made the tiniest creak of the planks below, I finally made it to the bathroom door . . . only to find out it was locked.

’FUCK.’ Did she seriously do that?! It was just like when her friends were over. Did that mean the rest of the bathrooms in the house were locked as well? Well, I had to try. Worst case scenario, I could slip out and relieve myself in the grass. I couldn’t believe that I was considering peeing outside like a dog, but it was better than squatting down and doing it on the floor.

Apparently I wasn’t going to be able to explore the rest of the house. Hannah’s bedroom door was locked! Did she do that last night, too?! That was- I was baffled. Not just at the audacity, but about how unsafe it was. What if there was a fire, or some other emergency? All to keep me trapped in her bedroom? Unbelievable.

I had half a mind to shake her awake and demand the key. Except it was Hannah, and I didn’t even want to imagine the kind of rage she would have if I disrupted her slumber.

At the same time, I knew I wouldn’t last the night. I had needed the bathroom since around the time her dinner arrived. Looking around the dim room in desperation, it didn’t seem like there was a cup or mug or whatever I could pee into. And without anything to use to clean up after myself, I couldn’t just piss on her floor.

Going with a version of my earlier last ditch option, as I couldn’t think of anything else when I had to go so badly, I scurried over to the window. At least that wasn’t locked. And I was a little more comfortable on the roof of Hannah’s place now that I had been wiping windows out there for a good portion of the afternoon. Climbing down to use the yard as my bathroom had briefly crossed my mind, but I really didn’t trust my upper body strength.

Instead, I awkwardly squatted on the slant of the roof, holding onto the window for support. Relieving myself in the cool evening air, letting the embarrassingly extended stream flow down into the gutter, I prayed along the way that it would rain soon to wash away whatever didn’t drain or evaporate naturally. If anyone had told me just a few days ago that I would be peeing on the roof, I would have called them insane. Yet there I was, doing whatever it took to avoid waking up my tormentor or getting in trouble the following morning.

When I was done, I wasted no time in awkwardly climbing back inside and returning to my not-bed on the floor after closing the window behind me. The last thing I needed was for Hannah to roll over and catch me in the act. Though I no longer had to pee, I was still jealous that the blonde teenager was fast asleep in a warm bed after enjoying takeout, while I was freezing cold, painfully hungry, and wide awake. With yet another mortifying memory to add to the ever growing reel, I did my best to drift off . . .

Sleep never really came to me.

The caffeine was probably the worst culprit, and the tablets Hannah gave me didn’t seem to be doing anything. I had lost track of just how many cups of coffee I had been given over the course of the afternoon and evening, though I knew it was way more than I’d normally consume in my everyday life. It was basically an unintended all-nighter. I faded out a couple times, but that felt similar to trying to take a nap in a well lit room with people talking just around the corner. There was really no quality the entire time, and I ended up twitching awake pretty much every time I got close to actually finding sleep.

By the time the sun was starting to rise, I knew it was a lost cause. Hannah didn’t keep her blinds closed, or down for that matter. If I couldn’t drift off in the darkness of her room, I certainly wouldn’t be able to do so when sunlight was streaming in.

Naturally, Hannah didn’t set an alarm. It was summer, and she was an eighteen year old with no responsibilities. She began stirring just before mid-morning, not that I knew the exact time. Propping herself up on her elbow and pushing back her hair, she retrieved her phone from the nightstand and only seemed to remember my existence after checking a few notifications. “Oh, good. You’re awake,” she said, “Can’t have my maid oversleeping every morning. Nice to see you up early for once.”

It wasn’t lost on me that this was literally my second morning here. She was making it sound like sleeping in was a regular occurrence of mine, which was both unfair and hypocritical. However, I needed to be really selective about my battles, and this definitely wasn’t one worth getting into. “Morning,” I mumbled.

“Sleep well?” she smirked. Fully sitting up and swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she walked over to the bathroom door and unlocked it for herself.

Did she- Did she know I had been up all night? Or was that a jab about how she assumed I tried one or both of the locked doors at some point? Also, I hadn’t been watching carefully enough. The key obviously ended up in her hand by the time she reached that side of the room. Had it been in bed with her, or stashed away in the nightstand? I should have been paying more attention, in case she decided to pull a similar stunt tonight. Of course, it was difficult to think clearly when I was so out of it.

While she brushed her teeth and combed her hair, most of which I could vaguely see from where I was sitting up myself on the floor, I tried to sort out what to do or say myself. It was still freezing by the vent, and I honestly was more interested in using the thin blanket to stay warm than to keep my body covered. Not that I was numb to being naked, despite going through a full afternoon of chores without a stitch of clothing on. I still hated being casually and perpetually exposed. There was just very little I could do about it while Hannah held all the cards.

Hannah stepped out of the bathroom a minute later, looking annoyed. “What the fuck are you doing, Jessie? Get up. Make my bed. Do your fucking job.”

Right. Chores. Did I make her bed yesterday morning? I actually couldn’t remember. Everything was a blur. Not just figuratively, either. As I stood up, reluctantly leaving the blanket behind, I realized that I had no idea where Hannah had put my glasses after taking them last night. It wasn’t exactly a battle, though it felt worthy of bringing up after the migraine I got yesterday from being deprived of the ugly glasses for so long. Ideally, I would be wearing my contacts. But anything was better than my terrible vision. “Umm, my glasses?” I hesitantly asked. Hannah really had done a number on me. Asking for something as simple as one of my basic needs felt like a reach.

“Bed.” Rather than sounding amused at my predicament, she came across as cold and no-nonsense. “Then I’m going to dress you, as I don’t trust you to do anything yourself. If you want your glasses, then behave. We have places to be, and I will punish you if you make us late.”

Places to be? Was it just an expression, or did she mean more than one? I had gone through so many humiliating experiences at the mall with her, and was definitely not looking forward to another outing. Either way, it was clear she was taking me along. Similar to yesterday, that was apparently the trade-off of getting clothes. Hannah couldn’t exactly drag my naked self into public. At the same time, she had already proven that leaving the house with her could be just as bad as being deprived of clothes in the privacy of her home.

Still, I didn’t want to get punished. I proceeded to make Hannah’s bed. Doing so affirmed that it was the first time I had done so as my memory caught up; before, she had sent me straight down to the kitchen to get started on her coffee. Something told me she wasn’t actually the type to care about a tidy bedroom. This was just a new demand she must have thought of to ensure my day started with me doing a task that an actual maid would take care of.

By the time I was done, she had thrown on a sundress. “Come here, Jessie,” she said. Still standing by the dresser, with what looked like a small stack of clothes set out on top. My vision was embarrassingly bad when I didn’t have the exterior help that I needed.

Doing as I was told, complete with a blush and a ‘Yes, Hannah,’ I crossed the room to join her. All the while, I had to make a conscious effort to keep my hands by my sides; being nude was particularly uncomfortable when she was fully dressed by contrast.

“Let’s get you dressed, Virgin,” she said.

Further demeaning me, I wasn’t allowed to do anything myself. She had me step into a pair of neon pink panties that were a strange hybrid of lace and regular cotton. The front wasn’t as soft as I was used to, but I wasn’t about to complain. Next was a pair of black short shorts and a white tank top. Both outfit pieces were definitely hers, rather than mine. The shorts mostly fit my body; like yesterday, however, the top was way too tight. I was immediately worried about my bra-less form being as on display as it was at the mall, as well as the white fabric potentially being a little see-through.

The one time I did want coffee, I wasn’t offered any. I was so fucking tired, yet Hannah didn’t seem interested in making a trip to the kitchen. Maybe she planned on stopping somewhere on the way? She seemed like the stereotypical teenager who liked her coffee in the morning, though again, I had only experienced a single morning with the girl. Literally anything she said or did could just as easily be her playing games with me.

She gave me the same pair of flip flops as yesterday before dragging me out the door. I could only pray that there wouldn’t be as much walking involved, as they were terrible as long-term footwear. The sight of her car reminded me of the accident I had in the back seat, as well as the thorough washing I had given it afterwards. Like before, she made me sit in the back.

After turning the key in the ignition and finding a suitable pop music station, she began driving. “By the way,” she said, as we neared the end of the long driveway, “We’re using your credit card again today. You don’t mind, do you? Also, Willow and Lillian will be there.”