The Lairds (Chapter X- 2nd April)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jojo12026

Re: The Lairds (Chapter IX- 27 March)

Post by jojo12026 »

You are definitely hitting the target. I would definitely like to see more, both this story and any others you mat have. I also agree the hotness is building and can't wait to see where it goes
flashharry

Re: The Lairds (Chapter X- 2nd April)

Post by flashharry »

Chapter X

Monday morning soon came and almost before their mother’s car was down the drive, two skirts were dropped to the floor, and Alex got a lovely view of their bald pussies. After what seemed like several minutes, Gemma moved towards Alex, unzipping him quickly and grasping his member tightly. She again noted how much larger it was compared to Jake’s, in both length and girth. Starting to move her hand up and down the shaft, she smiled, realizing it had already lasted longer, too.

Not being the most experienced, to say the least, Gemma was moving her hand quicker, pulling his foreskin back and forth, but though Alex was highly turned on, she couldn’t quite get him over the edge, not even when she added her second hand. Rachel started to take a step forward, but Alex put a hand up to stop her.

A few minutes later, though, he was forced to say, “I’m afraid we need to leave.”

Gemma really didn’t want this to be a failure, so in desperation, sunk to her knees and wrapped her lips round the glans. That did it, and soon there were sticky wads of goo hitting the back of her mouth. To her credit, she held it there and once the cock in her mouth had stopped twitching, she made a big deal of swallowing the lot.

As she stood, she reminded her brother, “We get to decide how you are emptied.” And went to quickly brush her teeth. Rachel and Alex just stared at each other, gobsmacked.

The rest of the day went without further incident. It transpired that the young friends of Gemma had been keen swimmers in primary school and were forever forgetting spare underwear. Eventually, they just stopped wearing it, having got so used to being without.

As they got older and started “big school”, Sara had given up the swimming, though Holly had carried on, which explained her shaving. Strangely in a way, both had worn bras without exception until now. But here was Sara approaching and with a definite bounce to her. She had a big beaming smile having broken through a previously set barrier. She couldn’t wait to tell her friends, “The hair has gone too”. Gemma was in wonderful company, and it filled her with confidence for whatever Jake could throw at her.

Wednesday started in the usual fashion with the skirt lifting. Alex took the opportunity to stroke both his sisters’ pussies. When they protested, albeit mildly, he told them he was checking they were completely smooth. He told them this would be part of the routine from now on and that he would devise a punishment for anyone caught with stubble.

Rachel duly unzipped his trousers and went to work with her hand. It took a couple of minutes, but very soon, ropes of cum were shooting across the kitchen. As they were cleaning up, Gemma was left in no doubt that Rachel had done that to more than a few boys, or many times to someone.

Wednesday at school saw Gemma make up her mind and seek out Jake, who thought he’d been cut out. The young girl still felt she was being held back, even with a birthday a few days away.

They agreed that anything extra must be done in ways that Alex did not know. It would either stimulate Alex’s imagination, or she would tell him honestly about Jake before the end of the holidays. It gave her brother less than three weeks to match up to the level Jake had just suggested. In truth, she’d prefer it was kept within the family, so maybe she’d have to give him some subtle hints…

The plan was that Jake would be by the bandstand in the park after school. If Gemma needed to commit, and if she did, her new rules would start the following morning. If not, they would both go their own ways unless Alex involved Jake again, in which case they had agreed that neither would say a thing. Gemma arrived home with her mind spinning. The deception of Alex, the big step she wanted, but was scared to take, it was all too much.

Their mother was home shortly after that. She looked really tired. She moaned that she had shopping that was needed and a prescription that needed collecting but that she just didn’t have the energy. Jane was often tired. The six-day week was taking its toll, but she looked significantly worse that evening. Alex volunteered to walk to the supermarket and get what was needed. It would take a while. Rachel offered to go with him to help carry things back. Jane wouldn’t have let them normally but was grateful for the offers.

With her siblings out of the way and her mother close to sleep, Gemma had time to think. She wanted to go back to the park and find a suitable bush to hide behind. She texted the offer to Jake who refused straight away. shook his head. He was home alone but wouldn’t let her in the house. Instead, he insisted that she stripped in the porch. Risky, but that’s how things would be from now on.

She knew she wanted this, so quickly stripped off her top and dropped her skirt, only to be left there for a minute while Jake “looked for his phone”. She knew that was a lie, but just gritted her teeth until he returned. Several clicks were heard, and he allowed her to get dressed again.

“Well, now you know I’m committed for almost the next month. Am I allowed to ask any questions?”

“Try me.” Jake replied.

“What are your plans for me if we go on beyond Easter?”

“You’re going to become the school’s “naked girl”. I shall gradually increase the number of people who see you nude and I doubt there will be anyone at all who hasn’t seen some private part of you by the end of the year. To some, your shows will appear accidental, but for some you’ll just be told to strip. I’m only going to outdo Alex by two rules for the next three and a half weeks, as we agreed. But if we carry on after that, all bets are off.”

The thought of being “Naked Girl” did bring a shiver when she first heard it, but Gemma had been ready to do this for a very long time. As her upper torso was shivering, her pussy, barely concealed under her rather short skirt, was getting rather warm and wet.

It was an early night all round after Rachel cooked some frozen pizzas in the oven to let her mother sleep on. Gemma cleared up afterwards and they all retired. Gemma Couldn’t help looking in her wardrobe and drawers one last time. It seemed strange that she had not even the option of underwear and she knew all her shorts had to go in case she forgot and stuck a pair on. The one decent pair of jeans she had were a loss, but she had decided that this was what she wanted. The feeling she got when people saw her pussy and tits was just incredible and she wanted much more of it. She hoped Alex pushed things in the holidays, but for now she had a backup plan.

Thursday morning saw the usual kitchen gathering. Jane felt a lot better after her long sleep. She even left for work a few minutes earlier. Gemma soon lifted her skirt, and it was also her turn to drain Alex’s testicles. There was no pretense of a hand job this time. As soon as she’d got his stiffening prick out, she dropped to her knees and sucked like she meant it. It wasn’t even going to be her only BJ of the day as she knew she’d have to sort Jake out at some stage, too.

It didn’t take too long and once again, Gemma swallowed. “No mess that way” she smiled. She was surprised to see Rachel with her skirt raised. She wasn’t bare beneath it but had on a tiny lacy black thong. The string at the back disappeared between her ass cheeks covering absolutely nothing. Through the lase at the front, it was clear that Rachel was fully shaved. “I know I’m bare after the break, I just thought I’d get there in stages!” This was certainly a stage.

When she reported at the end of the day, she said a couple of girls had said something about the thong being inappropriate for school, but nothing major. Unlike Gemma’s group, there were no commando girls to blend in with. Gemma was a little late having had her second load of swallowed cum of the day. Jake hadn’t been around in the morning to take her crop top off her, so she’d kept it that day, but they made arrangements for Friday morning. As with Thursday, she didn’t change for bed early and instead retired to her room still wearing the clothes she had on for school. Thus, avoiding wearing shorts.

Friday was a routine day. After the inspection during which Alex stroked both pussies again, Rachel swiftly rubbed and pulled him to orgasm before they left. Jake was in sight as they reached the school gates. Gemma told the others she was still trying to cheer him up after he’d been upset, so they let her go and carried on their own ways.

Gemma’ crop top still had to come off and despite the early hour, there were a few onlookers. Jake insisted the blouse would have to come off fully before removing the crop top and then he gave her the blouse back. They went over to the same tree where Gemma was allowed to go behind the trunk. When done, Gemma’s rock-hard nipples clearly showed from beneath her school shirt. Jake dropped the top in his school bag. There was no going back for Gemma. Her nipples were going to be somewhat visible that day. It could get interesting.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

Could this have been better? If so How?
Or was it just wrong from the start?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

flashharry wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:37 pm Could this have been better? If so How?
Or was it just wrong from the start?
I'm guessing you are asking this since nobody left a comment over the previous several days.
I just read the chapter.

Maybe the morning inspections, and daily hand/blowjobs have become routine and repetitive, loses some appeal if it becomes a common
occurrence.
Maybe the whole stepsister duo servicing the step brother daily goes too far for some, but that's just a guess if nobody corroborates that opinion.
For me the early chapters of ever increasing exhibitionism were fun to read. The flashing other people seemed like it could actually happen.
Perhaps if Gemma had only flirted with doing blowjobs with Jake on the side, keeping it hidden from her brother, that would be exciting. What
would happen if Alex finds out. Would he be upset she's giving attention to other guys without permission? That keeps some sex in the story
and ramps up the intrigue, with the borderline incesty parts (even though it is step-sisters) mostly left out.

Updating message. I thought they were step-sisters, but could not find that in the opening chapters...makes it all even more taboo.

Well, that's just my thoughts on it.
I'm always worried about what takes a story too far, since I do use the classic Aunt getting too friendly with the nephew plotline,
as well as wondering how far to take the friendships between teenage boys.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

I am loving this story. I like the girl flashing/naked in school. Keep it up
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Well, that's just my thoughts on it.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

jojo12026 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 pm I am loving this story. I like the girl flashing/naked in school. Keep it up
I appreciate your kind comments. I shall be writing soon, but not necessarily continuing this one.
student

Post by student »

Flashharry wrote: "I shall be writing soon, but not necessarily continuing this one."

No wonder. Getting stuck in a rut can be boring to read and is even worse to write. I've enjoyed this story. There's still room for more but perhaps flashharry doesn't want to "go there." It IS his story. As of the most recent chapter the sisters are still keeping their activities secret from their mother--so they think.

Letting a month or two pass in the story with the sisters becoming mostly bored with the routine. Both sleep naked. Both quit wearing underwear. The thrill is gone. Adrenaline junkies always need to up the ante. Sara and Holly are joining in the fun when they can. Summer is coming--and wearing a spring coat over nothing won't be appropriate any longer. What sort of summer garments will be in fashion?

Summer--how's the air conditioning working? If it's not working, that's a good reason to wear little or nothing around the house. Alex has an excuse to go topless--the girls can cry that they should only wear thongs to stay cool. Or less. Perhaps the mother will join the girls--if that's not a bridge too far for flashharry.

I'll pay attention to this site for more flashharry stories. I enjoyed this one.