Shame Monsters the TCG - Saving my Sister - C4 update - 05/04/24

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Shame Monsters the TCG - Saving my Sister - C4 update - 05/04/24

Post by SDS »

This is a bit different. For anyone who grew up watching Yugio or like trading card games. :lol:
Chapter 1 - The Masked Girl

I was just a normal highschool girl, enjoying my very normal life, then everything changed. You see our society is ruled over by the ‘Lord of Games’, the very best player of the Shame-Monsters card game. For most people Shame Monsters was just a pass time, a simple fun distraction for solving arguments or problems. A game played with cardboard trading cards. However, some chosen few are blessed (or cursed) with the ’Soul of the Cards’, a special energy that allows the game to come to life giving you real power and status in our world. I used to be a normal girl with few problems… that was before I was blessed.

It was almost time for the Grand Tournament, an event that happens every four years to decide the new Lord of Games when my life took a surprising turn. I was in a shallow sleep when I heard the crash in the next room, my heart exploded as this was followed by a half scream from my sister. The fact she had been silenced mid-cry terrified me. I was out of bed and running before I even knew what I was doing. A surge of energy, fear and adrenaline burst in my chest as I dashed through the warm house.

There was my little sister, eyes wide in fear being lifted off the floor by an eerie pink light. She was pale, skinny and dressed in only a childish little nightgown. Even with the odd glow in the dark room I could see her blush as her nighty rode up exposing her legs to the invader. She was always so shy and modest I had never seen my sister so terrified.

The mysterious figure was black robed and hid their face behind a white theater mask, the kind with half comedy, half tragedy. My own words caught in my throat as their gaze quickly turned towards me as I entered the open door. Terror flushed through me, chilling me despite the warm night. They were gifted, a playing card glowing in the same light as my sister floated near the figure activating its effect in the real world.

A youthful feminine voice surprised me from the intruder, “Daughters of Alicia Lovegood, I am here to avenge my family's disgrace” she spoke her words full of spite and barely suppressed rage.

“I don’t understand” I stuttered, the pressure from the young woman intensified, making me shake, this was why us normal people were ruled by the gifted. I felt small, weak and insignificant before her.

Her annoyance cracked through her icy voice. “Alicia Lovegood defeated my Mother, robbing her of the promised destiny of our family!”

I fell to my knees. “My Mother is dead '' I cried. I knew little of my mothers past, she had passed away when I was very young and Hope was still a baby.

“I know this. My mother was robbed of her revenge, a shell of a woman now forever disgraced” the powerful figure spoke again, even her words made me feel weaker as she stepped forward.

Just then however, while I sank into an even deeper despair, I felt a spark, a small swelling of energy within me, reacting to the raging torrent that was this mystery girl's power.

“Is that it? This is your inheritance? Your power?” The girl laughed bitterly, amused but upset. She could feel the newly awakened power within me and was not impressed. A glowing card span in front of her as she stared at me ready to strike.

“No this would be no victory; kicking a cub is not the same as defeating a wolf” The girl seemed to pause for a moment, the pressure of her power eased off.

“I will face you at the ‘Lord of Games’ or you will never see your sweet, little, sister again”

“What?” I cried in shock and confusion. That was impossible, I wasn’t even ranked in the top 100 of my school, nevermind being able to qualify for the national tournament.

“You will find a way, grow strong and face me or your sister will be my little plaything forever” The girl reached up and bruised my sister's tearful cheek. I had heard stories of just how cruel the gifted could be, no one would come to my aid even if I knew who this masked figure was.

I tried to stand, burning the small amount of power I could muster, but it was too late. The masked figure activated a second card and in a flash of pink light they vanished. I could only scream staggering forward as the nightgown and a yellow pair of knickers fell to the ground where my sister had been floating moments before. She was alone and I quickly realised now naked, somewhere at the mercy of some powerful gifted.

I sobbed into the nighty engulfed in my little sisters scent.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Chapter 2 - Plans and first steps

Post by SDS »

Chapter 2 - Plans and First Steps

The rest of the weekend was a blur, I forced myself to not freak out. I had a goal, no one else would be able to help me. The gifted ruled the world and I didn’t even know who she was. I was gifted now, weak and newly awakened but that still meant something, I could now compete. I could play the real game now, not the one of make believe, that we all practiced in the playground. A gifted person could make a normal game real to mess with a non-gifted opponent. However when two gifted people fought each other they could stake their power or something else on the outcome, that was how you grew and competed in our society, or in most cases how you fell into mediocrity again.

With the new mystery of my Mother’s past I looked through her belongings. They had been boxed up for when me and Hope were older. I felt myself tearing up as I learned more about the quiet sweet woman I knew. I found a letter, “To my sweet Grace” I read quietly before opening the envelope, careful not to damage it. A simple letter was inside “For your time of need” Underneath behind the letter were four cards. I had never seen them before and on closer inspection didn’t seem anything special. Novice nun, Sister superior, Nun’s Habit, Holy Light.

I sighed, my own deck of cards was a school study focused build with ways to generate extra mana to play my more costly teacher cards quicker. I had little success with it all things considered in my past games, only occasionally beating my few friends. I decided to add the new cards to my deck, I didn’t think they would work but I didn’t have much choice. I usually lost the games I played at school anyway so what did I have to lose? Some more searching didn't find any more cards, I was hoping to find her full deck but I had no luck. From the assailants words I assumed my mother had been quite the gifted in her time.

I struggled to sleep Sunday night staring at my plan I’d written on my wall.
  • Take over the school (qualify for Local event)
  • Win local event (qualify for regional)
  • Win Regional event (qualify for the Lord of Games)
  • Beat mysterious girl (Save sister)
It seemed impossible… but what choice did I have but to try.

Monday at school I drifted through the corridors trying to keep a brave face. I was dressed in my usual immaculate school uniform, skirt just above the knee, white blouse freshly ironed and my tie the appropriate length. My long brown hair was straightened to help hide the turmoil I felt inside.

Mindy Sinclaire was the queen of our school. The only other gifted as far as I knew. As I approached her table in the common room everyone turned to look at me. She was a ruthless bully and watched me in an amused annoyance as I stood before her.

“What do you want dork, I only play single digit ranks” she laughed looking at the deck I gripped in my hands nervously. Her cronies all laughed along with her making me want to turn and run already. A spark of determination held me firm and I could tell she could feel my gift suddenly at the awakening.

“Oh, oh, oh, what do we have here? Who is this girl” She grinned, standing up and taking everyone by surprise. Her power flared and was like a campfire compared to my candle. Her cronies fell away from her feeling her power.

“That’s Grace Lovegood, Mindy my queen, a nobody, ranked…lets see..” The simpy young lad quickly checked through his tablet. “127th!, uses a weak study deck”

“A nobody with a teeny tiny little gift it seems” Laughed Mindy grinning like a cat cornering a mouse. “So you’ve come to duel? What do you want to stake?”

I nearly had to step back as she asserted herself in presence and power. I took a deep breath barely able to stand up to her but the image of my poor little sister spurred me on. “I want your power” I said at last, my voice surprisingly calm.

“You want all my power? But that's so much compared to your so little. How about this… If I win I get just not your power but you become my obedient little pet? You’ll crawl after me every day at school wearing a little collar and lead”

I nodded trying not to think of the consequences. She only grinned at this and added a correction trying to make me back out. She didn’t want to lose face by appearing scared of my wager thought she could make me back out instead or only wager my spark. “But only a collar and lead… remember pets don’t get to wear clothes'' she said sweetly

Everyone burst into hysterics around me, losing a game with a gifted was ironclad. There would be nothing I could do, I would have to humiliate myself every day of my school life, following every order and showing my naked body to everyone. Just the thought of showing my underwear made me weak in the knees but this very real reality was too much, degrading myself everyone, by fully naked body on show for everyone to see….

“Oh look she’s shaking…maybe you just want to bet an equal amount of power instead?” she laughed drawing her own deck from her desk.

“No I accept your wager” I stammered as everyone stopped dead. For a moment everyone was silent. The tension in the room suddenly ramped up. Mindy froze, a hint of uncertainty flashed across her face before it was replaced by a big evil grin. She was rank one, she expected to easily beat me and right then It felt hopeless to me too. I could see in her new grin she very much looked forward to having a naked little pet.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Chapter 3 - The First Duel

Post by SDS »

Chapter 3 - The First Duel

A space was cleared and suddenly the magic swirled around us. We had agreed to the terms and there would be no going back. Games lasted until the other gave up their will to duel usually after experiencing unbearable shame or a forfeit. From the get go Mindy was at an advantage, her confident personality and the fact that I was much more modest than her, made me think I would hold out for farless than her.

I had seen a gifted dual before, but this was the first time I had been in one myself. Our decks magically shuffled themselves and floated near us ready to start the game. A light flushed on my deck and we both drew the first 5 cards of the game. I was chosen to go first and got my first mana for the turn. Looking at my hand there was only one play I could make but I considered it a good one.

“I summon ‘Studious Junior’” I yelled excitedly, getting caught up in the duel. I threw the card and it sparked to life between us. A young girl in a school uniform similar to ours suddenly stood before us. The girls we summoned blended in with the environment meaning their uniforms and appearance made them really look like they went to our school and were just another student. She was short, skinny and very cute in a childish adorable way. She reminded me instantly of my little sister sending a pang of sorrow through my heart. She had short light brown hair done up in pink bows into pigtails.

Studious Junior was a weak creature card costing 1 mana, no attack capabilities, very weak shame defense. However she had the study ability that lets me gain 1 extra mana each turn meaning next turn I would have 3 to spend instead of 2 giving me a big advantage if I could play stronger cards quicker than my opponent. When a creature was summoned they can’t act that turn so she would be unable to study yet.

The turn passed over to Mindy, from her smug grin she didn’t seem impressed with my deck as she summoned her own creature. “Mischievous Brat” She laughed when her card turned into a young boy in shorts. He quickly pulled a face and stuck his tongue out at us. I looked down at my own hand seeing the ‘Hall Monitor’ card costing 3 mana which I could play next turn to help deal with him.

“Now brat, use your skirt flipping attack!” Mindy yelled. “What?” I asked confused as the young boy ran across the room and quickly flipped the back of my Juniors skirt as he passed her. The poor girl let out a yelp of surprise as her pleated skirt briefly rose up and showed the room her white painties covered in little cartoon strawberries. I shared her shame for a moment, a blush touching my own cheeks, that would soon be me if I wasn’t careful. The poor girl quickly tugged her skirt down and turned bright red looking around the room at the laughing class who had just seen her. In a flash of light she disappeared, a defeated creature leaving me alone and vulnerable to direct attack.

“Oh dear me little Grace, you look confused? Do you even know how to play this game? You see Mischievous Brat has the ‘quick’ special ability so he can attack even the turn I play him, he also needs to attack each turn but that shouldn't be a problem”

The young boy ran back to his master's side and was jumping up and down singing. “Strawberry, Strawberry, Strawberry, Panties … Strawberry panties…” Mindy patted him on the head grinning at me.

It was my turn again and I drew a card but looking at my hand everything I had cost 3 mana or above. So much to everyone's delight I had to pass my turn back over to my opponent again. “This will be too easy queen!” The lackey laughed next to Mindy as the bully drew another card ready for her turn.

“Go on attack again!” Mindy laughed pushing the young lad forward playfully. This time with no creatures to defend me he ran straight for me. I froze, unable to move or even hold my skirt down or stop his attack as he ran past me and then quickly flipped my skirt.

“Nooo” I whimpered as I gained control of my body again. My white knickers with little pink and yellow flowers were exposed to the room for a brief second before I could fix my skirt. I felt myself weaken even from this brief exposure, but managed to keep on my feet as everyone pointed and laughed at me. Half the school had just seen my underwear and there was nothing I coil do about it.

“Oh such childishing underwear, can’t wait to see more of them, I didn’t really get to see the print this time” Mindy laughed, echoed quickly by her gang and then the onlookers. The young boy ran back to her side and stated a new chant of. “White panties… white panties … white panties” while jumping from foot to foot mocking my underwear too. All their mocking and their words shamed me even more and I felt myself get weaker and weaker. How could I possibly win this now, I was already wavering at just a little flip.

“I play a secret card and end my turn” Mindy finished paying 2 mana for a card that was probably a trap. My mind was blank, I didn’t know what kind of bully cards she might be playing and could only think about my impending humiliation. I really should have spent more time preparing, found out her deck, strategised a counter, but it was too late now.

The turn went back to mine and now with 3 mana I could finally play my hall monitor, a decently high toughness creature who had the ability guardian. This meant my other cards couldn't be attacked and were often safe from harm while she was on the field. She appeared in front of me a tall girl in an immaculate modest uniform, she had a lanyard and a whistle around her neck. Her long dark blond hair was in a neat braid down her back. She gave me a warm smile and stood with her hands on her hips ready to defend me and any other students I summoned.

The turn swung back to Mindy, she looked a little annoyed as her little brat had to run forward to attack again. This time however as he flipped the skirt a pair of modesty shorts could be seen before he was grabbed by the ear by my monitor. “Detention” she shouted blowing her whistle before the young boy vanished.

“No big deal,” Mindy laughed, cracking her knuckles. “I summon my legendary creature, ‘Lora, the Delinquent’! ” Everyone in the room gasped or cheered as a rough looking school girl flashed into view, her skirt was short, her shirt unbuttoned at the top and she wore an open jacket clearly against uniform policy. The girl laughed, cracking her own knuckles at the hall monitor in front of her.

“You see, Lora's special ability is that she can defeat any student or bully type creature she battles. This game is as good as over now for you and your pathetic deck” boasted Mindy enjoying the look of defeat on my face.

The turn passed back to me as luckily Lora couldnt activate on the turn it was summoned as she didn’t have quick.

Despite a racing heart I now had 4 mana and knew what I had to do, I had once chance of winning this dual. “I cast Study Group!” I yellowed as a glowing light summoned not one but three Studious Juniors. This time the three girls all looked different with various hairstyles, freckles and one even had glasses. They were all more or less the same short, skinny, cute appearance however. They quickly hugged each other laughing innocently getting out textbooks ready to study next turn. I felt a surge of confidence as I could use these girls next turn to play 8 mana worth of cards that would win me the game!

“Oh oh oh, big play” Laughed Mindy as it was her turn again. Her tone suggested that she wasn’t worried about this however.

“First I play the spell card ‘Stolen Clothes’ This targets you directly and snatches 3 random pieces of clothes from you.” Mindy shouted

“Wha..” I tried to ask but suddenly images of being in the PE changing room and coming out of the shower to find clothes missing flashed through my mind. “...t” I finished as suddenly I felt a sudden disorientation.

Mindy suddenly gestured to a small pile of clothes next to her. A shoe, a sock and to my real shame a bra. Not just any bra… my bra. I looked down, seeing myself standing with one bare foot on the cold floor tiles and suddenly feeling the lack of confinement in the chest area.

“Oooh 32A… not very big are you” chuckled Mindy picking up my white bra and holding it up for all to see. “You got lucky though that could have been much worse for you, but never mind once you lose you’ll be showing off your little titties all day every day” Mindly laughed.

I was shaking now, oh god If she had another copy of that spell I would be in real trouble. She wasn’t done yet. She ordered her Lora to attack my hall monitor as my study group was protected behind the larger girl. “I’m sorry!” I cried to my creature as she looked back and me in fear.

There was nothing I could do as the legendary bully jumped on top of her. Multiple popping sounds could be heard as the buttons from her shirt were scattered to the room as it was ripped open by the tough girl. My Hall Monitors arms were forced behind her back by the bully and were tied together with her own ‘Bullying is bad’ lanyard.

The hall monitor was a pretty girl in a ‘librarian-ish’ kind of way but her previous stern confidence was broken as she was dragged to her feet and exposed to the whole room. Her white bra showing ample cleavage was now on total show to all, as her chest was forced forward from her arms tied behind. She let out a cry of shame seeming oh so real as her blushing face was full of sorrow. She was paraded around the room for a bit letting everyone see her shame before she vanished being defeated.

“Your next little girls!” The bully laughed pointing towards the study group.

Mindy’s turn was over and despite how bad I felt for my hall monitor it was time to go on the counter attack. I drew a useless card but it didn’t matter, I had just the thing I needed.

“It’s not over yet! My three girls need to study, generating me 3 more mana bringing my total to 8. Then, I summon the headmistress using all my mana” I shouted in triumph feeling the game finally going my way.

A tall, stern well dressed woman suddenly appeared in front of me. She had a long meter long wooden ruler in her hands and was tapping it against her palms in anticipation. “Who is ready for their canning?” she said sternly.

She was my most powerful creature and as a teacher type wasn’t vulnerable to Lora’s special ability. This was my chance. I suddenly had a spark of hope that I would win and become queen of the school, my first step to rescuing my sister.

Mindy laughed, it was a cruel and awful laugh that went on too long and somehow extinguished my hope before I even knew how I had fallen into her trap.

“I activate my trap card!” she shouted excitedly.

“ ‘Burn down the establishment’ By sacrificing a legendary creature I can destroy all of the other creatures on the battlefield.” Lora quickly looked back with a shocked look on her face to her master.

“How could you sacrifice your own creature like that!” I shouted somehow more outraged by this event than my own impending loss. Every creature I played, I cared about and the power gave them life so they weren't something to be thrown away like this.

Lora vanished in a puff of smoke and then my students and headteacher quickly followed leaving my board empty just in time to go back to her turn.

Mindy smugly drew a card and announced “Now! I summon my ace card ‘Queen of the school’, this bully type monster costs 1 less for each creature destroyed last turn meaning instead of 7 this is only going to cost me 2”

A girl scarily similar to Mindy appeared before her grinning with the same horrible grin of the bully, in fact they could have been sisters. “Once this card can attack next turn you’ll be mine! Oh but wait i’m not done yet, for the other 3 mana I cast ‘Sneaky Bully’ ”

A chubby girl appeared before us in our uniform again. “Despite how she looks she has the quick special rule so you know what that means?”

Before I could think the girl disappeared. I looked quickly down hearing a snipping sound, but it was too late for me to stop her. The girl with a pair of scissors snipped straight down my skirt and as I cried out in shock, she pulled the strips away from me.

Everyone burst into renewed laughter as I was left standing in just my knickers and school shirt that only just covered the very top of them from view. I quickly moved my hands to cover as I felt my shame building and myself growing weaker again.

“Oh looks like little flowers, how cute? Oh no baby looks like she’s going to cry, maybe you’ll lose right here before my Queen even has a chance to finish you off.”

I was close, it took every ounce of my strength to uncover and reach for my cards again. “Oooh look at her cute lil butt” I heard another girl comment from behind only aiding to highlight how exposed I was.

“I cannot wait to have you as my little naked pet!” Mindy laughed greatly enjoying herself now victory was almost assured.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

TeenFan

Re: Shame Monsters the TCG - Saving my Sister

Post by TeenFan »

Interesting story, very creative.
The more shamed one is the weaker you become.
Is it possible that a player can "have no shame"? Can a player not care about being exposed, and this lack of shame doesn't give power to
the other player? or does that just mess up the whole concept...lol.
SDS

Post by SDS »

TeenFan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:37 pm Interesting story, very creative.
Is it possible that a player can "have no shame"? Can a player not care about being exposed, and this lack of shame doesn't give power to
That is a very good point... ive only wrote this first dual ... will post the conclusion soon... however I had planned some characters to be very resistant to nudity... but there is plenty of forms of humiliation... spanking, forced pleasure, bondage etc etc...

...but yes if someone was a total masochist who loved to be humiliated and naked they would pretty much be immune... although a good explaintion would be that the power just wouldn't work for them as the power to use shame needs to work both ways and have capacityfor shame... it'll also expain why the more innocent you are the more capacity for power... any why most of the characters will be teenage girls haha 😄
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Freesub

Post by Freesub »

SDS wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:53 pm
TeenFan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:37 pm Interesting story, very creative.
That is a very good point... ive only wrote this first dual ... will post the conclusion soon... however I had planned some characters to be very resistant to nudity... but there is plenty of forms of humiliation... spanking, forced pleasure, bondage etc etc...

...but yes if someone was a total masochist who loved to be humiliated and naked they would pretty much be immune... although a good explaintion would be that the power just wouldn't work for them as the power to use shame needs to work both ways and have capacityfor shame... it'll also expain why the more innocent you are the more capacity for power... any why most of the characters will be teenage girls haha 😄
If ENF was a mainstream genre, you would probably be an acclaimed author!
How did you think of this? Watching an episode of YuGiOh?
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Amazing! What a take on Pokémon type games!

We need more, please!!! :D

Also someone should invent this card gamer for real ,:)
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

Really interesting start! Looking forward to seeing everything develop.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Freesub wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:53 am
If ENF was a mainstream genre, you would probably be an acclaimed author!
How did you think of this? Watching an episode of YuGiOh?
Ha I honestly don't remember... I played a lot of TCGs in my time... the chapters are pased like Yugio episode with a convoluted backstory... but the actual game takes its mana system and battle from Hearthstone and some inspiration... trap cards from yugio ... some Magic the Gathering inspiration too...

Glad its well recived so far it was a bit of a wildcard... every pun intended
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SDS

Chapter 4 - Taking over the school

Post by SDS »

Chapter 4 - Taking over the school

I couldn't believe I was standing in front of most of my class in my underwear, my blush was bright and my legs were already shaking and covered in goosebumps. My heart pounded in my chest, the shame of it all making me feel weak as the gift drained from me. My underwear, something I had always considered so inconsequential, private, something no one would see. Now they could all see the cute little floral pattern and snug fit of my panties. I drew a card for my turn and it was another one that my mum had left me. ‘Nun’s Habit’ ‘makes a creature anywhere into a holy type’’ that seemed useless especially without Sister Superior who gave buffs to other holy type creatures. I looked through my hand again seein no way out of this awful game. I was a turn away from being stripped further and totally humiliated by Mindy and her boss monster.

I was about to give up and simply play another hall monitor to try and buy myself a turn but another card glowed in my hand instead. ‘Holy Light’ ‘Bring a defeated Holy creature back into the game under your control, give it Quick. I started at it and wondered how that would be useful? None of my defeated cards were Holy type. To my growing confusion, ‘Nun’s Habit’ then glowed after and they kept alternating flashing just for me to see as if both cards were calling out to me … my heart almost stopped for a second…how was this happening. Suddenly, I had an idea, a spank of inspiration! I thanked my mothers cards and for a second my fear and humiliate vanished.

“I play Nun’s habit targeting your defeated legendary bully” I said finding my voice. Mindy froze, her laugh suddenly cut off as she was confused by my choice of card play. She quickly consulted with her little lackey of what that even did and seemed even more confused why I would waste a card changing a defeated creature's type.

“Now that Lora the Delinquent’is a Holy creature I use the rest of my mana to cast ‘Holy Light’ bringing her back to my side of the field” I shouted.

The same bully girl as earlier appeared but now bathed in holy light and sporting a cool looking halo. The newly resurrected Lora gave me a grin and half salute of respect. A grin split my face, for the moment my bare legs and knicker clad bottom vanished for my mind, although they were very much on display for my excited schoolmates. “Now Lora, as you also now have quick, attack the queen!”

The newly resurrected bully sprinted forward towards the supposed queen of the school. It was over in a few seconds, a brief scuffle and despite the stat difference Lora’s special ability activated, easily defeating the bigger bully pulling down her skirt to reveal a pair of big white granny panties. “Noooo” the Ace monster shouted as everyone laughed at the defeated girl as she tried to stagger back, Lora wasted no time stepping on the skirt keeping it out of the bully monsters grip as she bent over revealing her big knicker clad bottom to the doom. Cheers went up from the boys in the room as even a shame monster was realistic looking and wonderful sight stripped, she puffed away into smoke shortly afterwards. Lora, my new stolen monster turned back to me with a grin before walking back over and joining me.

Mindy looked shocked, her strongest monster defeated, her back up monster now under my control. The turn passed back to Mindy, she was shaking but gritted her teeth in resolve. “Very clever, very clever. You’ll still be the one to break first little girl, lets see how you cope with this” She laughed and played her newly drawn second copy of stolen clothes.

I froze, losing 3 pieces of clothing would most likely leave me exposed further, I was only wearing one sock, one shoe, my tie, my shirt and a pair of knickers. Losing my shirt would leave me topless, losing my knickers would leave me bottomless, could I really cope with that? Would I be able to stand strong half naked in front of half the school. What If I lost my knickers and shirt, I would be naked in only a single shoe or sock. My heart hammered in my chest, my face warming up in anticipated shame, I felt myself grow weak, I would lose, I would end up naked. I tried to move but the magic overtook me, the same image of having your clothes stolen from the changing room filled my head again.

My other now bare foot touched the cold floor, I looked down dizzy in shame, my shirt and knickers were still on, my tie had vanished. The room went silent, cheers erupted around me, I was safe, somehow I was safe, against all odds I still had on my shirt that half covered me and a pair of knickers.

Mindy stood frozen, she couldn't believe I still stood, even with my floral panties on show I stood. Despite my shame I stood strong my energy kindling and bursting around me suddenly. She pointed forward and her sneaky bully went in for the attack again targeting me directly, my heart hammered but I took the attack head on feeling a breeze as she shredded the buttons from my shirt but luckily left it somewhat intact as I quickly pulled it together still hiding my bare chest.

“Nearly got you!” Mindy shouted rage making her face bright red. She was still fully dressed and I had only a buttonless school shirt and my floral knickers left. Despite this I felt resolve, I needed to save my sister and this was my path.

The turn passed back to me. I drew a card and let out a sigh of relief. “I cast Hall monitor sash” I shouted to the now silent room. This card was perfect, it let me equip a creature with the Guardian skill meaning I couldn't be attacked directly now, not only that but Lora’s ability meant that she would defeat ANY bully who tried to attack me. It was time to turn this game around.

“Now Lora go attack Mindy directly” I said strength returning to my voice, I still shook from shame and exposure but It was time to go on the offensive. My newly deputized Lora pushed past the summoned bully and went for the real one. “Nooo” Mindy cried out as her her ex-monster grabbed for her and her skirt was practically ripped down. She was pushed over backwards, the school's high and mighty-ist now landing on her bottom as he skirt was forcibly removed from around her ankles. The laugher erupted now aimed at Mindy as her own big white granny panties came into view. I could only stare in shock, the once undefeatable queen blushing like any other school girl, her status giving her no protection as he slightly chubby legs and embarrassing panties were revealed.

“Granny panties!” Laughed someone in the crowd and similar comments and cutting remarks filled the air as the bully got back to her feet blushing bright red and shielding her knickers the best she could from the laughing crowds. They had quickly turned on her but it was mostly them hidden at the back to avoid her wrath just in case. “Shut up!” She shouted but she had already lost them, and this duel.

For the next few rounds she desperately tried to draw something to beat me but my Lora the hall monitor kept guard on me stopping the crowd of lesser bullies she tried to summon from getting to me.

Her shirt was next to go, Lora easily ripped it off her scattering buttons as she left Mindy standing crossed arms revealing her plain white bra and decent cleavage. She was shaking then as the was left half naked in front of the crowd, this was what it was like to lose. My own humiliation was almost forgotten as all eyes turned to her, boys leered, girls grinned and her once friends quickly turned against her as they all saw where this was going.

On my next turn when Lora attacked she grabbed Mindy forcing her arms behind her back and paraded her around the hall letting everyone see her big white panties and her bra covered cleavage in it’s entirety. I almost felt bad for the girl and wished she would just quit, however I had to win this and knew she would have had no mercy on me. If she had won I would have been her naked little plaything.

I even set up traps on my own turn which defended against her spell cards much to the now crying bullies shame. I could see her wavering, she was almost ready to admit defeat, blushing bright red almost ready to fall over. She just held on, not wanting to admit defeat and lose the only power she held in this world.

“Lora finish her!” I shouted as my bully once again ran forward uncontested and reached for Mindy’s bra this time. I thought it would be stripped off but instead two gel pads were removed and thrown to the floor, her once impressive cleavage now as small as my own. I was ashmed of my lack of size but I didn’t hide it, turns out the queen of the school wasn’t so regal “Nooo” Mindy wailed falling to the floor desperately covering her chest now her bra cups were hanging loose threatening to expose her.

Sobbing on the floor, make up streaking down her face the once monarch now a fool bust into tears. Suddenly her deck exploded into light before falling to the ground, useless normal cards now. I had won.

Mindy sobbed on the floor, light vanishing from her and flowing into me. It felt like a cold shower, taking my breath away as I was energized by the sudden ocean of power filling me to bursting. It was all I could do to keep my shirt pulled together to not expose my own naked breasts. A card floated in front of me flying from my deck on it’s own. ‘Spare gym uniform’ I touched it and suddenly I was now dressed in our school's PE kit finally covering up my own almost naked state. ’

I let out a cheer joined by half the room as everyone crowded in to see the half naked defeated queen who was sobbing on the floor simply trying to cover up her body. A card zipped over, glowing first to match Mindy’s energy color. ‘Lora, the Delinquent’ . It then flashed gold to match my own light and suddenly the card changed, the image and text burning form it’s old form to ‘Lora, the Redeemed’ it then zipped into my deck now my own ace card.

I looked around, everyone was staring at me. I felt a flash of embarrassment, but suddenly realized I was their queen now. They waited on my words, they understood power. I stuttered but then a flash of light energized me…No I needed every advantage I could, there was no time for meekness “Cover her up! Then I want the top ten best card players to meet me in a library” I announced knowing I needed to be better prepared for the future. I marched away, the crowd parting around me.

I had taken over the school, I now needed to take over the town…
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive