Contract Offer

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Skylar21

Re: Contract Offer

Post by Skylar21 »

Wow! a total loss of privacy, and she can be viewed at any time, without her knowledge. I'm loving it!

Who installed the camera in her room? Who else may be watching her? Keep the story coming.
Datom

Post by Datom »

Omigosh! This is getting worse (better) by the paragraph! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for this poor girl next! Is she taken for a walk through the neighborhood without the costume? Are there more hidden cameras?
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Datom wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:28 pm Omigosh! This is getting worse (better) by the paragraph! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for this poor girl next! Is she taken for a walk through the neighborhood without the costume? Are there more hidden cameras?
Note: There is, of course, a back story that has yet to be revealed. But a little detective work is OK by me.
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Further training

I dreamt I was Princess Leia in chains of slavery but instead of Jabba the Hut, there were dozens of people dressed in togas and I was serving their many desires. Oddly, I felt some pleasure.

I woke up suddenly, the dream hanging around my mind like some pesky idea that manages to remain on the tip of my tongue. I couldn't quite clarify it. A finger found it's way to my sex but just before I became fully engulfed in my quest, I remembered the cameras and guiltily looked toward my open computer screen.

Suddenly shy, I moved to leave my bed but felt a tug on my left ankle. It was nothing, though a feeling of shame crept through me as I visualized being chained to my bed.

I still had more than an hour before I had to report for duty but sleep seemed light years away, so I got myself out of bed and went to clean myself up. While in the bathroom, I heard the cell phone buzz. I rushed to pick it up, still soapy.

The text read "Forgetting something little girl?"

Quickly typing "I don't think so mistress."

Buzz. "Two strikes already little girl and you've only been awake five minutes."

"Little girl is so sorry mistress and begs forgiveness."

Buzz. "Have you any idea what you've done wrong?"

"Little girl thinks so. Little girl thinks using 'I' in a text and briefly touching little girl's sex were mistakes mistress."

Buzz. "Very good little girl, though I missed the touching. The first thing every morning is to send me a text, which you failed to do. As punishment, place a rubber band at the base of each breast and leave them there until I take them off. Once you taken a full body nude, including your face, you may dress. Do not be late."

I answered that text they way I am supposed to answer, furthering my humiliation of having to punish myself in such a way. When I took the picture I noted that my breasts stuck out and were turning red. They were hard to the touch.

Normally I wouldn't mind wearing a red midriff tank top with a men's swimming trunk. Today, though, my hard nipples were trying to poke through the material and the shorts were a bright orange and a size too large for my waist. I had too be careful walking or stand the chance of losing the shorts.

I was still wearing the collar too and the phone bag was bouncing off my chest. Pamela sure knew how to make my short walk a lesson in genuine humility. I had to move slowly and the two or three cars that passed got a good view. It was embarrassing to think about what they were thinking about.

When I finally knelt before the back door, it was exactly 6:59 a.m. At least I'm on time, I thought.

Thirty minutes later, my arms and knees aching, I was still outside. The pressure on my breasts kept increasing as the blood flow was hindered.

I was on the verge of tears when the door swung open another 15 minutes later.

"Hi little girl, I get to take you for a morning walk, but we have to stay in the back yard." It was Valerie! The same girl who wanted to walk me the previous day. She's seen my face!

She walked over, took the leash out of my hand, hooked the leash to my collar and tugged to get me on all fours.

"Heel little girl," she said, and I quickly obeyed, standing (well, sort of) just behind her on the right side.

She began walking the perimeter of the yard, taking her time. It was at this point that the orange shorts slipped off my ass and gathered at my knees.

After a few more steps, Valerie stopped.

"This is your pee station little girl," she said and then added after noticing the fallen short. "Silly little girl, your butt is showing. Here, I'll hold these while you do your pee-pee."

I raised my knees to make it easier for this younger girl to take my shorts, further impressing upon me how powerless I had become.

Valerie expected me to lift my knee and pee on a bush. So that's exactly what I did, knowing it was my only choice.

"Good little girl," she said, patting my head. "Jacob really likes you too so I think I'll give him this swimsuit. He's going to love it."

The leisurely walk continued until Valerie found a stick to throw for me to fetch. The speedier pace in chasing it down and returning it to her had an effect on my nipples, sensitive from the constant pressure against the fabric.

Valerie noticed how my breasts had ballooned.

"Wow, little girl, your titties are big and purple!"

She took off my tank top and had me lie on my back. She had no problems in placing her hands on my breasts and nipples and rubbing them thoroughly. A soft moan escaped my lips.

"Do you like this littler girl?"

"Yes, mistress little girl enjoys it, " I said groaning.

Opps. It just slipped out before I could come to my senses. My eyes flew open.

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing, never mind. I made a mistake."

"I know what you said. Don't lie," she said, giving me a soft slap across the face. "Tell me."

"Little girl said yes mistress," I said blushing.

"That's what I thought. You want me to be your mistress, don't you?"

What could I say? "Yes mistress, little girl wants you to be her mistress."

"That would be so much fun. Wait until I tell Jacob. He'll be so jealous. I got to talk to Pamela when she gets back. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I'm your babysitter today."

OMG! I thought, Pamela isn't even here, and she hired a babysitter for me. Remember when I said I couldn't feel any lower?
Valerie proved me wrong. I was nearly broken and near tears again.

"I promised to give you a bath when I was done walking you," Valerie said. "There's also a surprise for you on her computer. It's super cool and I get a copy for being your babysitter."

Non-stop humiliation. Valerie tossed aside the tank top and led me to the bathroom, still on all fours. I had to resume the position while she filled the tub with warm water and suds. She was as thorough as Pamela was the previous day. When she pressed into my sex, I felt a pleasant bolt of arousal.

After drying off, she allowed me to stand up. She reminded me to clean Pamela's room and the bathroom. She clicked on Pamela's computer and another little girl meme flashed on. It was my full-length picture filtered with stars and stripes.

Afterwards I made lunch for the two of us. I couldn't use my hands, so she fed me a sandwich and allowed me to sip water through a straw.

She led me into the television room and sat on the couch. She had me sit on the floor. She turned the screen on and began watching "Wednesday" on Netflix. I was tired and eventually fell asleep, my head resting on her feet.

I woke up to find Pamela, Valerie and Jacob standing over me.

Pamela had me stand up, hands behind my head while Valerie and Jacob sat on the couch. Pamela stood to my side.

"Valerie said you were a very good little girl. She said you wanted her to her be her mistress too. Is this true?"

"Yes mistress, it is true that little girl would like Valerie as a mistress."

"Well, little girl, Valerie and I have come to an agreement. She will not be your mistress but from this moment on, she is to be addressed as Miss Valerie and will have complete control over you whenever I am not here. I've also talked to Jacob, and you are to obey him as well. There are rules and stipulations, and they have both agreed to keep your identity a secret for now. If you ever do anything wrong, I will not hesitate to expose you. Tell me you understand little girl."

"Yes mistress, little girl will obey Miss Valerie and Jacob when mistress is not here, and little girl understands she will be exposed if she does something wrong."

Both Valerie and Jacob had big grins on faces after hearing that.

"Well now, time for some entertainment," Pamela said. "We set up a little game for us all to enjoy. All you have to do is stand there, just like that, not moving a muscle. Jacob here will be flicking those rubber bands against your titties and if you so much as move an inch, Valerie will spank you with this wooden spoon. Sound fun little girl?"

"Yes mistress, little girl thinks it sounds fun."

I had to stand there for nearly a half-hour while Valerie and Jacob molested my body. It's difficult to describe my feelings during this time. It was humiliating to be manhandled like that without moving. Knowing there were now three people, and Valerie and Jacob were even younger than Pamela, who would be controlling my every move for a year, also implanted the sense of true servitude in my mind. It was as though I needed to be in their service.

The rubber band snapping was painful to be sure and I failed to remain still 80 percent of the time, giving Valerie the right to smack my ass. Some spanks were harder than others and I know my ass was turning the same color as my breasts.

When the game was finally completed, Valerie brought a tube of aloe and rubbed it on my ass. Pamela had to cut off the rubber bands my breasts were so swollen. I realized I had worn the rubber bands for nearly nine hours. The rush of blood back into my breasts also created its own pain. I wasn't allowed to touch them, but Valerie and Jacob were each given permission to rub aloe oil on them. The oil eventually reached every other part of my body.

I was sent into the dining room and made to stand on the table, all oily, hands behind my head, while they enjoyed a large pizza. I got the leftovers, which were fed to me by Valerie and Jacob.

For dessert I got to clean Valerie, Jacob and Pamela's feet and toes while they ate banana strawberry ice cream. Just guess where some of the ice cream ended up.

I thanked them all for taking care of me before they sent me on my way, just as sunset fell on the city. I had a rough time getting home but was finding ways to avoid detection. At least I didn't have to throw away any more clothing.

Pamela sent me a short highlight video to enjoy. I thanked her.

Then, just as I was about to retire for the evening, she sent a final text. "It would be a good idea to hand write at least a three-page, single-spaced letter, personalizing each one, to Miss Valerie and Jacob telling them how much you enjoyed having them dominate you and how you're looking forward to many more such days. Address each one as your superior and then add "Your loving servant" and legibly sign your real name, first and last. I'd like to have those when you arrive in the morning."

So much for sleep.
Rick1964

Post by Rick1964 »

Moving forward
I'm not in a good mood this evening. After a week of submitting to Mistress, Miss Valerie and Master Jacob, I discovered the true reason I was placed into servitude.

Let me explain, beginning with those letters I had to write. Master Jacob posted my letter to him on his Facebook account, with my signature blurred. But it was my handwriting and I'm afraid I went overboard in thanking him for controlling me and how I promised to behave from now on and that he was my Master now, yada, yada.

Miss Valerie made me rewrite my letter to Her until She was satisfied with how I "loved" having Her as my Superior and that I promised to serve and obey. She didn't post the letter online, but She said if I made Her angry, She would post it to a BDSM site and offer my services.

First of all, I have no idea how a couple of teenagers could even be on such a site, but that's not for this little girl to worry about.

No, this little girl has to worry about staying off the furniture and taking naps on the floor, or when anyone felt sorry for me, I'd be spanked and then sent to stick my nose in the corner, hands on my head.

That's where I was when Donna came into the house one day.

"Ha! That's where you belong little girl," she said. It was her first words to me in over a week. "Turn around, keep your hands where they are. I want to discuss our future."

My heart fluttered before I realized she meant laying down the law and not a mutual discussion.

"I like you, little girl, I really do," she began. "We've been besties for quite some time, but . . . "

Oh boy, I thought, here it comes.

"It was time to teach you how friendship is supposed to work. That's why I supplied Pamela with all the necessary fodder for blackmail. You humiliated me and I'm not sure I can forgive you for that. Pamela is far more mature and responsible than you are, and she jumped at the chance for some revenge against you. You were terrible to her, and you needed to learn a lesson.

"Valerie and Jacob were brought in because Pamela wanted to make sure you understood you needed to grow up ... a lot, so having them around as your betters should pound into that dingy brain of yours. I put all those video cameras in your house so you wouldn't have any privacy. You deserve to have everything stripped away.

"So, here's how it's going to be for the rest of the year. You're giving up your house and moving in here full-time. I officially took over the lease from our parents, who bought a nice home in another state. Since Pamela owns you, she keeps all your belongings to do what she wishes. I'm not going to interfere. You do not have a separate room. You go where you're told.

"Your sleeping area is arriving in a few days. I'm sure you'll appreciate the accommodations. It has its own bathroom and dining area.

"At the end of your contract, we'll get together and talk about our relationship. I'm willing to forgive but you have to show you are willing to follow the rules. Now turn back around and continue pushing your nose into the wall. No talking."

It would be a year before I heard her voice again. She had given me the best possible motivation though. I wanted so much to be her friend again and I was willing to go through with the contract in order to do so.

My sleeping area turned out to be a big dog cage, with a bucket for my waste and two bowls for water and food. I could not stand up inside and spent many hours huddled on a blanket. The cage was placed in the laundry room, and I'd be locked in whenever I wasn't being used or when I was left alone in the house.

Miss Valerie took to wearing Her key to the cage on Her necklace. Master Jacob carried it on His wrist. Mistress keeps Her copy on a hook on the wall near my cage, just far enough away so that I can see it but can't reach it.

Miss Valerie and Master Jacob eventually invited some of their friends over to help train this little girl. I addressed them as Sir and/or Ma'am.

Master thought it was hilarious to have me give hand jobs to some of his friends and to smear my face with their cum. Blow jobs came later.

Miss Valerie got a little jealous, so She devised a way to give Her and Her friends pleasure. Usually, I was blinded folded in my cage, my head jutting out a small hole that could be sealed so my head movement was extremely limited. In that condition, my tongue licked a lot of teenage pussy.

Sometimes I was let out for a walk around the yard and, eventually, around the neighborhood. Everybody seemed to understand that it was my punishment and that I had to be treated like that. They knew it was for a year too.

Mistress had a friend who was a pretty good painter, and she was allowed to use me as a canvas. You might have seen me online, all painted up in various designs. She'd turn me into dolls, superheroes and expressionistic works of art. Turns out I helped her get an 'A' in her art class and a picture of me painted like a moonscape hangs on the wall of the studio.

I never got used to any of it. My embarrassment level shot through the roof every single day. It was humiliating to be nothing more than a slave to anyone who was allowed access to me. I had no other life than that of a slave and I willingly accepted.

So yeah, I'm not in a good mood but I thank them all the time. It could be worse. I might have been abandoned by my best friend.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Ah, "little girl" is turning out to be quite the submissive. Her punishment may be exactly what she wants.

So nice having the younger kids in charge of her. Great idea, the hand written letters.