Naked in front of friend's moms

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Naked in front of friend's moms

Post by Freesub »

This occured during the dress rehearsals we were doing for a dance routine we were going to perform locally. The group consisted of myself(11) my male friend(also 11)(from the picture story), a female friend 2 years younger(Nat, I'll call her)
and the little brother of one of my female friends (Ann). Her brother was the same age as Nat.

This happened at Ann's house, where we arrived to perform a dress rehearsal. I had thought we would be putting the costumes on over our clothes. But apparently, the costumes were tightly sewn, so in order to avoid damaging them, we had to wear them directly.

The girls( Nat and Ann)were sent into an adjacent room with their costumes and I expected the same for us. But because the other room was "too full of dirt" as Ann's mom put it. Myself and my friend told our respective moms but our concerns were just brushed aside.

So with no other option, we were all forced to strip down to just out undies, with all our mom's watching and Ann's mom especially seemed to be smirking at the embarassment of me and my friend standing in our undies.
We were able to get the costumes on before the girls arrived thankfully.

After our dress rehearsal, we had to take the costume off, but due to the sweat it had tightly attached itself to our underwear.
So we would have to take it all off to prevent any damage.

As usual, the girls got the room inside, and we were much more embarassed at being fully naked in front of each other's moms, and Ann's mom especially.
But we had little choice, so we stripped down to our birthday suits and stood there awkwardly as our dicks hung out in the open for all to see for a couple of minutes as our mom's got the underwear out of the costumes.

I don't remember exactly but I am pretty sure Ann's mom made a joke about our nudity. She ended up going inside to assist the girls and I very clearly remember her taking a few seconds to look at our bare butts, and she gave us both a small pinch in our buttcheeks.

I don't think she was sexually aroused by ur or anything, but I do think she certainly enjoyed it a lot more than our moms

(who were simply interested in seeing the other's son naked just to see what our willy looked like, not that it was the first time they had seen our willies either)

After a few minutes we were able to get dressed again (Ann's brother was naked for a bit longer until his mom returned form helping the girls).
Thankfully it was all in sufficient time to be dressed when the girls emerged.

Every time I met Ann's mom after that she's always smiled at me, and I think somewhere she's remembering the time I was standing naked in front of her and she pinched my bare butt. My friend says it's much the same for him.

P.s. I'd love it if you guys could write about the last time a friend's mom saw you naked, how she reacted, etc. I'm gonna post my real incident about the same here, but I might use your stories and mix them with my real one to make a great fictional ENM.
TeenFan

Re: Naked in front of friend's moms

Post by TeenFan »

When I was around ten, my brother (a year younger) and my male cousin (a year older than me) were playing around in the back yard.
The water hose was on, with one of those old round metal sprinklers.

The three of us decided to jump around through the sprinkler and rassle on the grass. We also made a lot of noise.
After a while my mom comes outside. The three of us are coated in grass and dirt. If we were to have played alone for a longer time
we might have stripped down ourselves to run around the yard like a bunch of wild Indians boys.

My mom made us all strip down completely, and she gathered up the clothes for cleaning I guess. My memory stops at going up to the house.
Mainly the humiliation of having to strip while outside, with my cousin there. It was the first time I saw a relative, a cousin naked...but not
the last time I saw this cousin naked in a much different type of story eight years later. (which may or may not ever be written here)
Freesub

Re: Naked in front of friend's moms

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:16 pm When I was around ten, my brother (a year younger) and my male cousin (a year older than me) were playing around in the back yard.
The water hose was on, with one of those old round metal sprinklers.

The three of us decided to jump around through the sprinkler and rassle on the grass. We also made a lot of noise.
After a while my mom comes outside. The three of us are coated in grass and dirt. If we were to have played alone for a longer time
we might have stripped down ourselves to run around the yard like a bunch of wild Indians boys.

My mom made us all strip down completely, and she gathered up the clothes for cleaning I guess. My memory stops at going up to the house.
Mainly the humiliation of having to strip while outside, with my cousin there. It was the first time I saw a relative, a cousin naked...but not
the last time I saw this cousin naked in a much different type of story eight years later. (which may or may not ever be written here)
An interesting story! I'm sure many of us can relate to being stripped by moms with regards to something like this!
I have been stripped naked along with two cousins of mine, 2 years older and 2 years younger, when I was 12, to be washed at the same time by our mothers (we were filthy and needed to be dressed up quickly to go outside)
Although that was in the bathroom and not outside, it was quite embarassing. Not to mention that whether by chance or by my mom's intention, I ended up being bathed by my aunt ( a different one whom I'm not as close to) and my cousins being bathed by mom. An embarassing experience to have my willy washed at age 12.... But I can only imagine what it was like for my cousin at age 14.

Also, come on you can't leave us on a cliffhanger, you have to tell us something about what the other incident was 8 years later! :D